The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Aphrodite — The Big City

Author: The Light Fantastic

Part: 6

One check later, Jen hanging off his arm and visibly trying not to pant, they were off down the street. No sooner had they walked out the door when Jen grabbed him as they walked, pushing her face against his body and taking deep breaths. Wyatt could smell the sandalwood wafting towards him.

“God, you smell good. So fucking manly. I love men. I love you.“

One of her hands was tracing circles around her areola, which made her breath catch even through the layers of sweater and bra. “Touch them, Wyatt. Grab my boobs, you know you want to.”

“N-not here, Jen! People can see us!”

“Fuck ’em. You wouldn’t believe some of the places I’ve had sex.” She bent up to nibble on his ear, throwing an arm across his well-muscled chest and pushing her jiggling mounds against his side. “Let’s give them a show! Bend me over that car there and plow me!”

He resolutely kept walking, even as her hand slid down his torso, rubbing across the front of his jeans. “Come ooonn, let me see your coooock!” She giggled. “I bet it’s big!

“Jen, can you stop?!”

“But I’m horny!” She grabbed his face, trying to pull him around to lock her plump, wet lips with his, but he pushed her away.

“Jen, I’m serious! If you keep it up, then... I won’t sleep with y’all when we get back!”

She drew back, actual shock passing over her face, her golden eyes going huge and her lips a perfect O. “You wouldn’t!”

“If you behave till we get home, I promise I’ll fuck you.”

She pouted, falling in beside him, her breathing ragged. “Fiiine. God, my pussy feels so empty. You can’t get comfortable, your head’s just telling you there’s something missing. It’s fluttering inside like it’s trying to pull something in, it’s so bad it’s aching. It burns and itches outside, it’s throbby and tender. It aches, Wyatt, it hurts, I can’t stand it!“

At least talking about how horny she was seemed to be distracting her from trying to seduce Wyatt. She was stumbling as she walked, her hand down the front of her pants, although they were tight enough to obstruct her attempts to rub herself, let alone get a finger in.

“Fuck, why didn’t I wear a skirt?!”

“Probably because you were tryin’ to stop yourself, uh, doin’ stuff like this in the restaurant.”

She groaned. “They’re so tight, they’re pressing and rubbing against my pussy. My pussy’s so big, Wyatt. Do you want to see it? Do you want to see my big, squishy, sexy pussy and my big fat clitty?”

“When we get home, Jen, you know that!”

She let out a low, deep groan that rolled through the street. She may as well have mounted Wyatt in an alley for the attention she was attracting. Wyatt went cold as he saw that some of the attention she’d attracted was a beat cop, who was walking over to the couple. “Hey, what’s her deal?”

“Uh, yeah, sorry officer, she’s—”

She pushed in front of Wyatt, swinging her shoulders from side to side to show off her boobs. “She’s a bad, filthy girl. I think a big, muscular policeman should lock her up, get out his nightstick and strip-search her!”

Wyatt pulled her back from the cop before she had the opportunity to lift and present her tits to him. “Oh God, I’m so sorry, officer. She’s not well.”

The policeman had gone red in the face, his eyes locked to Jen’s heaving, pulchritudinous body. “I know what she is. You wanna keep that girl on a leash, kid. And, uh, keep her hands out of her pants while you’re on the street, okay, or I’m gonna have to lock her up for indecency.”

“Yes, of course officer. Thank you.” He grabbed Jen, pulling her hand out from between her legs and hurrying her along. She moaned, struggling playfully against his hand.

“Ooh, that’s hot. You’re so strong. Are you going to force me to keep my filthy slutty hands away from my aching pussy? Mmm, maybe you should do what he said and put a leash on me.“

She mewled and whined, play-fighting against Wyatt, who was uncomfortably aware that now he just looked like someone dragging a struggling woman down the street. “Jen, please. I look like I’m attackin’ you. We’re nearly there, can you just work with me?”

Jen giggled again, but caught the fear in his face and the worry in his voice and stopped, eyes downcast. “I’m sorry. I’ll... I’ll try.”

She twitched and moaned the whole way back to the house, her hips swinging and stumbling. By the end, she was walking slightly bow-legged in an attempt to keep some of the pressure off her snatch. She was too focused on keeping her composure together to get out her keys, but as soon as Wyatt got the door open, she grabbed him, pulling his face down to hers and shoving her tongue into his mouth.

She moaned deeply into him, pressing almost the entire swell of her massive tits against his body. The hand not holding the back of his head slid down his body and straight into the front of his jeans. When she found his dick, though, she broke off the kiss, looking into his eyes with a pout.

“Yeah uh... That was kind of a stressful walk home...”

Wyatt’s eyes went wide as she actually snarled, grabbing her tits and shoving them against him, into the lounge room, leaving the door creaking open in the breeze. He fell back into the couch and she scrabbled at his pants, groaning in frustration as she failed to unbutton them. He pushed her hands away to start taking them off himself, and she took the opportunity to shuck off her sweater, revealing the globular mounds of pale flesh trying their best to bounce in her thick contraption of a bra, managing only some jostling flesh above the tight cups. Strands of wavy blue hair cascaded down across them, framing her cleavage in an azure arc as she reached back around and unhooked her bra.

Her tits practically exploded out of it, falling down against her body with a weighty slap that made her yelp. She lifted them in her hands, cooing as she massaged the remaining ache of binding out of them, running her thumbs across her massive, tight, hard nipples. By the time Wyatt had slipped out of his pants, she’d actually managed a minor breast orgasm just from playing with herself, which of course did nothing but leave her even hungrier.

She tugged his boxers down, revealing his semi-flaccid dick, and then dropped her breasts in his lap, giggling. She fished around between them, fixing her big, golden, black-lined eyes on Wyatt as she daintily peeled back his foreskin from inside her cleavage and then ducked her head between her tits, suckling on the tip. She moaned as she felt him twitch and slowly grow hard against her tongue, rubbing her breasts against the tops of his thighs before pulling her face off with a pop and just squeezing his erecting member between her mounds.

Pink’s titfuck had been amazing. Jen’s was nothing short of sublime. Wyatt’s lap was smothered in a sea of warm, soft, pliant flesh, pouring in and filling up every nook and cranny between his legs. She grinned evilly between her face going slack with pleasure, pushing her breasts back and forth against one another to roll his dick between them. If anything, she seemed to be getting off on the act as much as he was, maybe even more.

That proved true a minute or two after she switched to pushing her breasts together and tugging them up and down. She stopped suddenly, shrieking, taking in air in desperate harsh gasps as her hips started to buck uncontrollably. Her tits dropped in a jiggling pool into his lap as she reached straight for her nipples, squeezing and tugging the sensitive tips to draw out the pleasure of her cum.

When she regained control of her faculties, she stared up at Wyatt through strands of sweat-slicked blue hair, her face red with exertion. He was fully hard underneath her mounds, his cock doing its best to twitch against the gelatinous weight. She grabbed them to pick herself up out of his lap, letting them slap against her body as she unbuttoned her pants. There was a large dark patch all across the thighs and crotch of her jeans, and her tits bounced wildly as she rolled her hips out of the tight denim. She finally managed to tug them down over her huge ass, revealing a pair of utterly soaked panties, bulging with the volume of her swollen pussy. Strands of juice hung from between her thighs, giving off a heady, overpowering blast of sandalwood scent. She bent over, her tits hanging pendulously in front of Wyatt’s face as she slipped the abused, overstretched panties down over her milky thighs.

She was a goddess. Every inch of her body screamed unfiltered, raw sexuality, from the top of her enticingly-coloured hair to her flawless, soft, girl-next-door face, to her sensual hourglass figure with its wide hips and perfect, enormous breasts and her almost shamefully erotic, puffy, milky bare juicing snatch. She stood arms akimbo, biting her plush, lower lip with perfect teeth, and then broke the moment by stepping forward, swinging her leg over Wyatt’s and giving him a brief view of the whole of her swollen mound before sinking straight down onto his cock.

His dick probed her velvety-soft, well-lubed insides down to the hilt, and with every inch of him that slid inside her, her moans built in a crescendo until her lips bumped against his pubic bone, drawing out a bellow that trailed off into a series of speechless grunts as her stomach muscles started to ripple and contract.

“Uh-g-g-gguuuh guh ffuhhFUCK!”

Her hands flew to her chest as her tits started to bounce wildly, sloshing up and down as her body locked up. Squeezing her tits only pulled even more force out of her orgasm, locking her face in an erotic rictus of pleasure as moans echoed off the walls. She tried not to move, but the orgasmic spasms jerked her hips, sliding Wyatt’s dick inside her and overstimulating her almost to the point of pain. She finally gained the sense of mind to pull herself off with a squelch and brace herself against Wyatt’s chest, panting as the tremors died down.

“Shit! God, oh God, I needed that... Oh jeez...” She grabbed Wyatt and dove her face down to meet his, locking lips with a purring moan, kissing him as she writhed on top of him.

“Mmm, okay... Let’s take it from the top...”

She giggled, still kissing him, and rubbed her pussy lips against the tip of his glistening dick, sliding it in more slowly, rolling her hips with deep moans.

“Mmm, you’re-ah so fucking big! So-GOD-big, ohh fuck!”

Panting, she grabbed one of her boobs, the soft flesh overflowing around the sides of her hand, and lifted it to Wyatt’s face. Under normal circumstances, she wouldn’t have been tall enough for Wyatt’s face to come anywhere near her nipples while he was balls-deep inside her. With her jumbo Aphrodite tits, though, they easily reached his lips.

“T-touch them, suck them, pplleeaase! Guh, ffuck, fuck oh God, do something...”

Wyatt was again dumbstruck by not just how much bigger Jen was than Pink had been, but how differently the two girls dealt with their respective bounties. Pink used her boobs—they were a part of her body and a foundation of her seduction, a weapon in her arsenal to fulfil her desires. Jen’s boobs, on the other hand, pulled her along for the ride. Their size, their weight, their almost savage effect on her libido—she had utterly no control over them. Pink’s boobs had certainly been larger than her hands by a significant margin, but they hadn’t overflowed like Jen’s. They’d certainly bounced and jiggled, but not with the reckless abandon of Jen’s. Jen’s breasts dominated her body, her life and her mindset.

He focused on the massive nipple being presented to his face. An inch and a half wide, sticking out an inch long, cylindrical with a flattened top and a raised ridge around the edge. It was crinkly and pebbly with a fascinatingly swollen texture. It was nestled in the middle of an almost perfectly circular deep pink areola over four inches across that sat raised ever so slightly against the curve of its breast, ringed by a series of smaller bumps and covered with an enticing crinkly texture. It was perversely erotic—this wasn’t a nipple for any practical purpose. This was a nipple for pleasure.

His hand sank deeply into the pale flesh as he grabbed the side. It practically smothered him as he drew the huge, throbbing nipple into his mouth, filling the shape of his face with its hot, sweaty weight. She shrieked as he started to suck, his other hand grabbing fiercely at her other hanging tit.

“AaaaAAAAHH FUCK, yes! Jesus fuck-guh-ooooh!” Her pussy clamped down on his dick as he sucked, spreading her apart hard as her ass rammed back against his pelvis. She quivered, trying hard to keep a fucking rhythm, but all it took was a few minutes of just having Wyatt inside her while mauling away at her amazing tits before she started to cum again, her golden eyes going wide as her body started to lock and jerk.

Wyatt took the opportunity to pull his mouth away from her nipple, and just start lightly tugging them one after the other, rolling the thick buds between his thumbs and forefingers. Jen babbled, drooling, dripping a thick stream of sandalwood juice down his cock as the jerking of her absurd body rammed him up and down spasmodically inside her pussy. The feel of her heaving breasts overflowing his hands, the sensations of her velvet-glove vagina and the deliciously slutty expression on her face as she moaned and came brought him over the edge as well, and he began to grunt and gasp, shooting up a hard load inside her.

The feeling of hot cum filling her insides only redoubled the force of her orgasm. The first shot nearly made her buck straight off him with a howl, making her grab his torso and grind her sensitive lips against him until he’d finishing shooting off, dropping off his body and sitting next to him panting hard as he started going soft. Her thighs squished together, and she moaned gratefully at the feeling of his love mixing with her juices and sticking her together.

“Holy shit. Oh God, I can think again, thank you.” She turned over, kissing him with a vaguely contented moan; more tenderly this time, soft and affectionate. He let his arm run down the smooth curve of her hip, resting his hand on the curve of her bottom.

“Mmm. That was really good.”

“Was? Oh honey,” she kissed him again, sliding her tongue sensuously into his mouth, lifting up her tits and pressing them into the side of his body, “I’m not even close to done. You’re going to bring that big, fat cock upstairs with me, I’m going to quickly shower, and then you’re going to fuck me all night.”

Wyatt noted how she had to cradle her tits as she got up, corralling them in her arms to make sure she kept her balance. She caught Wyatt staring, and stuck out her tongue playfully.

“Yeah, smartass, I have to hold them to get up. Lift with your legs, not your back, et cetera. Not that my back’s really a problem.”

“What do you mean?”

She turned around, letting her boobs drop, and pushed her hands around the back of her neck, parting her hair so that Wyatt could see her back. Like the rest of her body, it was smooth and soft, but when she rotated her arms, he could see she was densely muscled under the soft flesh.

“Aphies get killer muscle tone. They’re still heavy, but they don’t wreck up our backs. We also get awesome thighs and killer squat butt without doing a thing. Now, are you coming?” She held out a hand.

“Uh, sure.” She lifted him to his feet and pulled him in for another hug, dropping one hand around to his ass and the other down to cup his testicles.

“Hi.” She giggled again, and gave him another kiss. “You’re fucking sexy, did anyone tell you? And God, your dick, you’re so big!” She gently rolled his sack in her hand. “These are nice and big, too. After I shower, I’m going to show you my blowjob trick with them.”

“Uh, thank you. Not that I mind, but why’re you showerin’ halfway? Didn’t you already shower today?”

She broke off, leading him upstairs by the hand. “I’m just a conscientious lover, and I’m not going to make a guy lick cum out of my pussy. Unless he’s into that, of course.”

“Oh. Yeah, ew. Thanks.”

“Don’t mention it, sexy. Also, I really like having a hot guy making sure my tits are super-clean.“

* * *

The shower was big enough for two, although Jen took up a fair bit more than the usual floor space for one. Unfortunately, the view of the perfect cleft of flesh where her huge, round ass cheeks and thick, taut thighs met was covered somewhat by the bottom of her curtain of hair. Wyatt ended up pressed into Jen from behind as she squirted some body wash into her hands, spreading her legs apart. The hot spray washed over the pair as Jen passed the bottle back while Wyatt attempted to part her hair to either side of the couple.

“Come on, boob duty. Chop-chop!”

Wyatt was again fascinated by how deeply his hands sunk into the soft skin of her breasts. Navigating them by feel, they seemed to go on forever. Every inch his hands moved found more soft, pliant flesh. He began lifting and squeezing gently, noting their tremendous weight. He was rewarded with a low moan from Jen.

“Y-yeah... Like that. Ooh, ye-yeess... Get underneath them, please, th-that’s where they get all sweaty.”

He obliged, sliding his hands down the fronts, making her yelp as his hands caught her gigantic nipples, until he cupped them around and underneath. He could definitely feel their weight from there, the bulk that jiggled with each motion of his hands, rubbing the body wash into the smooth skin. Jen had dropped all pretence of cleaning herself, letting the soap run off her hands before plunging several fingers inside herself, her palm grinding against her oversized clit as Wyatt worked away at her breasts.

He started to grind against her, his cock starting to grow hard again against the cleft of her ass. Her tits were a dream—a crazy, fucked-up, perfect dream. He’d always liked boobs as much as any man, but just the knowledge that pairs like Jen’s existed, let alone that he had his hands roaming all over them, was impossibly hot. Even hotter was how much control he seemed to have over her while holding them—he was starting to notice the different moans and reactions he could prompt from moving to different parts of her tits.

Her chest heaved as she pushed back against Wyatt, her fingers sliding rapidly across her pussy, slick with juice. “Don’t... oohhg... don’t waste that boner, baby-aaah!

He’d grabbed her nipples, tugging them out, making her whole body jerk. “Fuck, W-Wyatt, I’m gonna cuuum... Make me cum!”

From through her hair, he could see the smooth curve of her neck. He bent down and sucked hard on it, dropping his right hand down from her breast to chase her own hand away from her clit. She shrieked, bucking against him as his hand worked away between her legs. She grabbed her free tit, lifting it to her mouth and sucking on her nipple. Between that, Wyatt’s hand on her clit and left breast and his mouth roaming across her neck and shoulder, she started to shudder and jerk against him, moaning her orgasm into the wobbling flesh of her breast.

Wyatt felt a flood of juice squirt down past his hand, leaving strings down her thighs as it was pushed down by the hot spray. She slumped, leaving him to hold her momentarily as she recovered, before she turned around and kissed him.

“Mmm, Goddamn, you are incredible! Most guys with dicks like yours have no fucking idea how to do anything but pump, but you—wow.”

“Well, uh. The girls I’ve been with before you, I was, uh—a little big for ’em. Had to learn t’do other things.”

“Aw.” She kissed him again. “I’m sorry your big, fat, sexy dick was too much for a normal girl to handle.” She reached down, gently tugging on it. “I mean I’m not sorry you had to learn to do that, but don’t worry, your awesome dick is the perfect size for every part of me.“

She knelt down, looking up at him with her flawless smile, rubbing his dick against the side of her face. Her cheek was soft and smooth, and tacked against the skin of his cock as she turned her head and started pressing her plump lips against it. She stuck out her tongue and dragged it up the length of the shaft, making Wyatt’s eyes go wide as he realised that her tongue hadn’t gone untouched by her condition either. It was subtly but noticeably wider than the average tongue, and long enough that the tip easily reached down past her chin. She caught his eye and pulled back, curling it up to lick the tip of her nose.

“You like? Not even my coolest trick though. Watch this.”

She suckled her lips around the tip and, without slowing down the entire way, gently plunged her face down on his dick to the very base. Humming happily, she looked up at him as she stuck out her tongue, curling it down to lap at his balls.

Wyatt groaned and staggered, throwing his arm out to brace himself against the wall of the shower as Jen gave him an effortless deep-throat ball-licking. She grabbed his ass cheeks to keep herself anchored as she sucked, before drawing back off him with a wet pop, slowly jerking his glistening pole.

“I have absolutely no gag reflex and I can cum from having my face fucked. You want to turn off the shower, go back to my bed and do whatever you want to my slutty mouth?”

* * *

The pair quickly towelled off. Jen normally had to pat herself dry; dragging even soft towels across any part of her sensitive body, especially her breasts or pussy, sent her into paroxysms of sensation that destroyed any self-control she was managing to maintain. With the promise of Wyatt’s erect cock, though, she took great glee in the normally forbidden sensations. Wyatt looked on as she indulgently dried underneath her breasts, moaning.

“Oh g-god yes. Fuck, I love being able to enjoy a shower.”

“You don’t normal- oh, of course you wouldn’t. Uh, how d’you normally wash without, uh, upsettin’ yourself?”

“Honestly? I shower as little as possible, and I try to save it for either before or just after I fuck, and when I shower I mostly just rinse and dry. I smell awesome, so I get away with it.”

She closed her eyes, moaning deeply as she rubbed the towel across her nipples, and then gasped as she moved her hands down to dry between her legs.

“It must be hard, having to be so careful about stuff like just dryin’ off.”

She let the towel drop, fluffing out her hair. “I’m used to it. Mostly. When I first changed, though, I lost days to setting myself off with stupid shit like showering.“

She put a finger on Wyatt’s lips, trailing her other hand down to caress his dick and bring it back to full erection. “Can we... not talk about it, please? Fucking is the only time I can let go and forget what I am. Don’t spoil it?”

He looked into her pleading eyes for a moment, nodded, and then grabbed her, pulling her close into him and forcibly kissing her. She moaned and melted into him, whining and bucking her hips as he probed her mouth.

“So, uh. Y’said something about using your mouth?”

She giggled, padding over to the bed. “Oh yeah. Get your ass over here. You haven’t had a blowjob until you’ve had Aphrodite mouth-pussy. I will suck out your soul, stud.“

She started out sucking, but after a minute or two she pulled her hair behind her, grabbed her boobs in both hands and started to bob her head up and down, fucking him with her throat. True to her word, she didn’t stop for even a moment no matter how far down she got. Even when she quickened her pace, the most she began to do was moan into his dick, squeezing her breasts tightly.

It didn’t take much of her throat rippling around his dick before Wyatt shuddered, thumping the bed and starting to cum hard. She slipped her mouth back up to the top of his cock, letting him fill her mouth with jizz before she swallowed the whole load in one go while looking him in the eye. His chest heaved as she carefully cleaned every last drop off his cock.

“Mmm. Tastes like you enjoyed that. That was a nice, big, yummy load.”

“You- huff... You like the taste?” Wyatt thought back to previous girlfriends, and even the ones who enjoyed oral sex never really described semen as appetising.

She nodded, gently squeezing his cock to milk the last beads of cum out and lapping them off the tip. “Love it. It’s another one of the, uh, benefits. I can vaguely remember thinking it was disgusting, but now I can’t get enough of it. So hey, uh... You were obviously really worked up, and I didn’t get to cum from blowing you...”

Wyatt stared foggily for a minute, then suddenly realised what Jen meant. “Oh, sure!” He moved as if to start getting up, but Jen was quicker, swinging her thighs over his head and bringing her bloated pussy and massive clit straight down on his face.

Wyatt found his face surrounded by a thick, hot, fleshy sandalwood cauldron. Her Aphrodite scent and the plush lips of her soaking pussy filled his world. He could feel her enormous love bud pressed up against his nose and the subtle strength of her massive thighs pressing on the sides of his head. Her taste was similar to Pink, still sweet but subtly different. Man, I could get used to this.

He lavished attention on her sex, even as he struggled slightly to breathe in the humid furnace that enveloped him, and Jen responded gratefully with a chorus of shrieks, howls and desperate demands for him to keep going. She gathered up her boobs in her arms and began rocking against his tongue, rolling her hips in ecstatic bliss as he ate her out.

He became directly acquainted with Aphie muscle tone when Jen came while sitting on his face; her powerful thighs squeezed him so hard he thought his head might pop. She mashed herself down onto him, howling, squirting thick juices down across his face as her orgasm spent itself, before she slumped forward, panting, still straddling him.

“Holy shit. You... Oh my god... You’re a fucking cunnilingus wizard or something...”

He made a muffled reply, patting the side of her thigh. She realised what she was doing and swung her leg off him with an apology, letting him take a deep, much-needed breath before she kissed him, sharing the taste of the juices that left his whole face glistening.

“Have you got one more load for me, baby? I think I- I just...”

“It’s okay Jen. I understand. I think I’m good fer one more. If y’all give me, uh, the right encouragement?”

She bit her lower lip, lifting up her breasts and shaking them. “Anything you want, baby. I’m yours.”