The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Aphrodite — The Big City

Author: The Light Fantastic

Part: 7

After bringing him back with her tits and lips, Wyatt took her from behind. He slammed hard into her as his hands roamed over the vast, curvaceous expanse of her ass and her boobs swung pendulously. Her nipples grazed the soft covers of her bed as she howled her encouragement. By the time Wyatt came again, she’d fired off two more body-wracking orgasms, and the pair collapsed into an exhausted sleep with Wyatt’s arms around Jen.

He woke up to desperate moaning, Jen writhing in his arms, rubbing her enormous butt against his crotch and pushing the spicy scent of her hair into his face. Her hands were groping at her breasts, her thighs squeezing together in unrequited need. He slid his hands to displace her own, gently palming and rubbing the massive mounds, rolling her thick nipples between thumb and forefinger. His cock lurched as he drew out a low, purring, grateful moan.

He dropped a hand down between her legs, finding the cleft at the top of her thighs covered in strings of boiling hot juice. It was no wonder the girl walked around smelling like sandalwood constantly; she never stopped dripping. He found her cherry-tomato bud and started rubbing gently, working her natural lube into it while palming her left breast, rubbing the pad of his thumb into her swollen tip.

She groaned, arching back into him, her body writhing between his two hands. She was still asleep, but clearly locked in the throes of her dream, drooling on the pillow as Wyatt happily manipulated her sensitive body. Before too long, she shuddered, making choking noises as her stomach rippled and her body started to jerk. The chokes turned to a shriek as she crested her orgasm, dying down as she twitched back into deep sleep. Wyatt’s erection brushed against her butt, but hugging her close, he drifted back to sleep alongside her.

* * *

Wyatt stirred, groaning, mid-morning light breaking across the bed. He could feel a dull, warm, pleasant sensation coming from his crotch, and glancing down, saw a sea of blue and seafoam locks bobbing beneath his stomach.

“Mmmf... G-good morning...”

She purred appreciatively, letting out slurping noises as she slid her lips down to brush his pubic hair, taking his whole length down her throat.

“I’ve, ugh, never had a wake-up blowjob before. Mm. Could get used t’ this.”

Her mouth slid off his dick, her hand coming up to slowly pump as she lifted her eyes to look at him. “Honey, if you keep making me cum like last night, I’ll suck you awake every morning. Were you messing with me while I was asleep?”

His mind went back to the previous night, when he’d hugged Jen close in her slumber and rubbed her off. “Uh, yeah. You were moanin’ in your sleep and woke me up.”

“Oh God, I’m so sorry...”

“It’s no problem. Especially if you keep, uh—”

She grinned. “Oh, of course!” She dropped her mouth back to the tip of his cock, bobbing her lips up and down as her hand kept pumping, adding a rotating motion like churning butter, her contented moans mixing with the wet, sloppy sound of sucking.

When Wyatt thumped the bed and started to cum, she pulled back up, letting him fill her mouth before swallowing gleefully, licking her lips and gently kissing the remaining beads of cum from his dick. She gripped and tugged from the base to milk out the last few drops.

Surprisingly, she then cuddled up close to him, throwing her arm across his chest and letting her boobs press into his side. He could feel her harsh breathing, mingled with the rising scent from between her legs. “Uh, Jen, are you...”

“Shh.” She took deep breaths. A light sheen of sweat was beading on her forehead. “I want... I want to thank you. Properly. Not just with sex. Wyatt, did you know nobody’s ever done what you did for me last night?”

“What d’you mean?”

“Brought me off in the middle of the dreams, while I was asleep.”

“Oh man, sorry. Uh, is that weird?”

She snuggled even closer. “I’ve never cum in my dreams since I caught the bug. Haven’t slept better in three years. Sure, I’ve had plenty of guys notice what I’m doing and wake me up to fuck, but you just, well, handled it.“

She looked up into his eyes, and Wyatt could see, even over the clear arousal, a warm, affectionate smile. “You treat me like a girl. Not a sex toy. You act like my pleasure’s important, not just, like, a given. You act like my condition matters to you.”

“I want to be your girlfriend, Wyatt. I want that more than you can imagine. This is something new and totally special to me. I don’t deserve it. You deserve so much better. But I... I don’t care. I want to try.”

Wyatt pulled Jen close, running his hand down her naked arm. “I want that too, Jen. You’re real special. I’m willin’ to work with whatever I have to.”

Jen was red-faced, panting hard. “I had a lovely date with my boyfriend, he took me home for amazing sex and I’ve just woken him up with a blowjob. I shouldn’t want or need anything else, right? I can snuggle up to him and just chill.”

There were a few moments of silence, punctuated only by heavy breathing and light whines, as well as the cloying scent of sandalwood. “You really need it, hey?”

“I could fuck the entire Patriots starting lineup and have room left over for the waterboy.”

“Well, uh, I can’t get you that, but I can get all up in there an’ make you feel good?”

She bit her lip impishly, and then gave him a quick kiss. Even in her current state, it carried more affection than passion. “Even better.”

* * *

The rest of the morning, after Wyatt wrung an orgasm or three from Jen, was spent establishing ground rules.

The first, of course, was exclusivity. Jen made perfectly clear that though it wasn’t an open relationship, it also wasn’t a monogamous one. Between her condition and her work, it was utterly inevitable that she would be sleeping with other men.

“We’re not dating anybody else. Casual sex and one night stands are a different thing, but not romance.”

Wyatt shrugged. “You sure y’all are okay with me sleeping with other girls?’

“To be honest? No. I don’t like it one single bit. I want you all for myself. Maybe sometime in the future if they work out how to cure this stupid thing, I could have that luxury. Until then, how can I ask you to put up with anything I wouldn’t? I’m not going to be keeping count or anything, so it’s not a one-for-one deal or something.”

Second was that physical affection was either at Jen’s instigation or by request. Hugging, kissing, hand-holding, groping—Jen’s carefully cultivated self-control would not last long under the assault of unsolicited PDAs. Additionally, if Wyatt wanted to spend the night in Jen’s bed, he had to be prepared to tend to her dreams.

She smiled, placing her hand over his. “I want to be clear, though. Any time of the day or night you want sex from me, any way, any position, any costume, any roleplay, it’s yours. I can’t promise you much in this relationship but I can definitely promise I’m always up for a roll in the hay.

Third, and finally, was that this might not last.

“I really do like you, Wyatt, and I want this to work. I want you to accept, though, that it might not be possible, no matter how much we want it. I’ve spent three years learning I can’t fight this body. It’s not you. It’s not me. It’s the Aphrodite. Even if it works okay, this is not something that’s going to result in marriage or something.”

He nodded. “I understand. And, uh, thank you.”

“No, thank you, babe.” She pulled him close, hugging him in one of her pneumatic embraces. “You’re being so accommodating and sweet about this. You know that you could treat me like dirt and I’d still give you everything you’re going to be getting out of this, physically. All you’re really getting is a relationship with a single-minded slut. I’ve got no idea what you see in me aside from my body.“

“Y’all let me worry about that, okay?” He leaned in to give her a kiss, but she held up her hands in a blocking motion.

“Ah-ah! Rule Two!”

“Oh, right. Uhh, can I kiss you?”

She turned her head, dimpling her cheek with her finger. “Yes you may.”

He gave her a peck on the cheek, which she returned with a giggle and a stifled moan. “This is going to take some getting used to. When you kissed me just then, I felt it in my pussy a little bit. This would all be so much easier if you weren’t such a fucking hottie.”

He smiled. ‘Sorry ma’am. I’ll work on gettin’ real fat.”

“You’d better.” They looked into each other’s eyes for a moment, Jen’s awe-inspiring chest rising and falling as she took deep breaths. “Well, uh, I’m going upstairs. You take care of yourself, okay?”

Wyatt watched his girlfriend’s ass wiggle up the stairs.