The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aphrodite’s Revenge

Chapter 6: Queen of the Cows

Aphrodites eyes feasted maliciously on Pasiphae-made-cow.

“Well, well, already in your bridal gown I see. I’m sorry I missed the fitting,” Aphrodite purred, running a finger playfully over the back of the cow.

I think I had always known that a curse lay upon Pasiphae’s head yet despite that my heart still raged at the thought of my skills being used for puerile revenge. As if able to read my thoughts Aphrodite’s penetrating eyes suddenly shot from Pasiphae to me. She seemed to study me for a second. She spoke at last.

“Oh, you foolish man. So much intellect and so little sense! You actually care for her, don’t you?” Aphrodite’s eyes gazed so intently into mine that I was certain she was looking into my very soul as she spoke. “Yes, you do, or at least a part of you does. You are conflicted. Your heart sees her as you wish her to be—all warmth, love and caring—but your mind sees her as she actually is—cold, haughty, caring only for power—and neither can convince the other of the two. Intriguing.”

She seemed to study me for a moment before speaking again.

“Perhaps I can help you see her for what she truly is.” Aphrodite said when she at last turned away from me, making her way toward the front of the cow. It was only then, to my great horror, that I realized where it was that Aphrodite had frozen me in place: I stood directly behind the Queen.

“Enjoy the view, inventor.”

And there it was, her insatiable lust in all its god-driven hunger, on full display for my eyes alone. I tried to look away, shut my eyes, blink, anything, but even this small mercy was forbidden to me. I had to stare, stare at her thick, pink, fleshy lips, parted ever so slightly with a dark, ravenous, glistening hunger.

The sight of Pasiphae’s insatiable desire mixed with the aroma of her perfume which now clung to me, sitting heavily on me like a cloak. By the gods! Only then did I realize that it had never been perfume that I found so intoxicating but the scent of her natural arousal. And now it lay there so perfectly displayed propped up as it was, the false legs of the cow stretching her out so that nothing was left to my imagination. My hunger became just as great as her’s.

Aphrodite patted her playfully on the rump as she passed he by, running her fingers over the cowhide, enjoying the feel of the soft grain leather as she made her way to the front.

“My, my don’t you just look the part? Big, fat, and round—just like a real cow.” She sighed happily as she looked at the Queen’s head hanging limp. “You’ll make a fitting bride for the bull.”

From a mirror across the room I could see Pasiphae feebly stirring to life, a dull consciousness returning to those lust filled eyes.

“Greetings Queen of Crete.” And with an outstretched finger Aphrodite lifted the Queen’s chin up so that the two met eye to eye. “I have heard it said that your beauty is so great that it rivals even my own. And I have also heard it said that you are so beautiful that you don’t have to make sacrifices to the gods. You must be a very proud Queen indeed, to be considered so beautiful. A very proud Queen.” And here Aphrodite made a little frown of mocking chagrin: “Oh, but then, you’re not a Queen, are you? You’re just a cow. And what’s more, a cow that can’t even attract the attentions of a bull that she is in heat for. You poor thing. You must be so very, very…frustrated.

“Goddess?…Goddess Aphrodite…NO IT CAN’T BE! I can…” Pasiphae stammered, but before she could get any further…

“Ah, ah, ah! No words from you!” Aphrodite snapped her fingers cutting Pasiphae’s voice off. “Cows don’t speak, little Queen, cows moo.”

“Mrphf?!?!” Pasiphae muttered, sounding as if she had a muzzle about her.

“Oh, not even one little moo? For me?”

“Mrhpf! Mrhpf!” Pasiphae mumbled in a way that sounded a lot like ‘not in a million years.’

“That’s too bad because I was going to tell you a secret about that bull of yours.”

“Mrphf?” Pasiphae seemed to ask but Aphrodite ignored her, continuing on.

“You know, I’m almost glad you stole that bull from me. I’ve enjoyed watching your silly attempts each night to seduce the creature. My personal favorite was the night you read the beast poetry. I don’t think I have ever laughed so hard as I did that night.”

“Mrhpf!!” Pasiphae shook her head, swinging her hair in all directions. “Mrhphf!”

“Oh, but look at what lovely hair you have! Do you mind if I play with it?” Aphrodite smiled deceptively as she ran an appreciative hand through Pasiphae’s long dark hair, admiring the long dark silky strands. “Such lovely hair. I can see why you are so proud of it. I bet Minos just loves playing with it at night.”

Aphrodite gathered up Pasiphae’s hair as if it were a bouquet of flowers, breathing it in deeply and sighing.

“Now then, I think it’s time we had a little chat you and I, just girl to girl,” she said, working one side of Pasiphae’s hair into a long braid. “Or girl to cow, in your case. Now not going to lie, you and I have had our issues—something about a missed sacrifice, a stolen bull and poorly chosen words?”

“Mrphfmrphf!”

“And yes, that is true, perhaps I went a little overboard with the whole ‘no-orgasming-thing’ and making you fall in love with the bull.”

“MRPHFMRPHF!!!”

“Which is why I am have come here today—I want to put this all behind us.” And here Aphrodite winked at me: “well…behind her, anyway.”

“Mrhpf?!”

“And what better way to make sure we are friends again then by helping you get ready for your big day. And let me be the first to say,” Aphrodite said, as she finished the first braid and started the second, “that I just LOVE the wedding dress you picked out.”

“Mrhpf?”

“Oh, I do! It is SO you! But then I never did liked those stuffy palace weddings. Country weddings are so much more intimate affairs, don’t you agree? But then, obviously you do. And I can promise you, this one will be very intimate.”

“Mrhphf?”

“Now remember that secret I promised you?” Aprhodite held up the second strand, admiring the two braids that she had made.

“Hphf?”

“I know you’re worried and wondering if you can capture the bull’s heart because every time you try he just rejects you, but you have nothing to worry about. He totally wants you, honey.”

“MRPHF?”

“Absolutely! He’s just playing hard to get. But when he sees you all dressed up like this…” Aphrodite stood back to admire my handiwork, beaming proudly at her dark designs, “well, he won’t be able to control himself, will he? You’re sure to win his heart and much, much more than that. He’s going to fall hard for you. Really hard.”

Pasiphae just sighed longingly.

As awful as Aphrodite’s words sounded in my head, I could feel desire coursing through my thick member.

“Oh, but one last bit of advice?”

“Hphf?”

“I think it’s going to hurt. A lot.”

I couldn’t see what Pasiphae’s reaction was for just then Aphrodite stood in the way of the mirror and folded her arms in smug satisfaction. “Well, you’re almost ready for you big day but I see that you forgot something.” Aphrodite said pointing to the underside of the frame. “You forgot your udders.”

Pasiphae shook her head back and forth frantically pleading for mercy.

“Don’t worry, it might be too late to have the inventor make you some but I think with a little help from my magic we can set you up nicely.”

“Hrm?”

“Don’t squirm!”

And with a playfully wicked giggle, Aphrodite began twirling her fingers about so that underneath the harness I saw leather stitching magically appear surrounding the circumference of the Queens breasts. Then Aphrodite began to slow pull at them from afar, and with each yank of her fingertips I could see the stitching being broken apart. Pasiphae could not see it, but she could hear the snap of each broken stitch and her look of befuddlement told me that she had no idea what was going on. Then, suddenly, she must have felt the leather binding start to loosen for a look of panic effused her face, but before she could react…

Riiiiiiiiip!

Pasiphae’s chest tore through the remaining stitches and burst free, her huge milky white breasts spilling out and swinging lazily beneath her like two great big udders.

“Oh my, you really ARE a cow!” Aphrodite exclaimed delightedly. “Just look the size of those. You could hold enough milk to feed a entire village!”

I hated to admit it but Aphrodite was right. The Queen was now nothing more than an obscene display of breasts, butt and face. And yet, terrible though it may be, I could feel the heat continue to pulsate through my shaft in ways I have never felt before or since. Pasiphae made the perfect cow.

“Now admittedly, I’ve always preferred a female figure with a little more subtly and grace to it.” Aphrodite pulled her robe tight against her body and turned so that Pasiphae could get a full view of her figure. I could have sworn the goddess’ chest was precisely the same dimensions as the Queen’s had been from her original measurements. The goddess sighed happily, “But then subtleties are lost bulls, now, aren’t they?”

“Mprhf?”

“Never mind that my little bovine beauty, there is still work to be done. Now what else have you forgotten?” Aphrodite paused to study the Queen. “Ah, but of course—jewelry! You’re the blushing bride, you should wear something special for your wedding. Now what would a cow like you want to wear for her bull? Hm. Oh, I know just the thing!” Aphrodite held out a closed hand before Pasiphae and then, smiling wickedly, opened her hand to reveal two large, metallic bells, the sorts of bells that one might find affixed to the end of a jesters hat. “Weren’t you the one who said that all a cow cares about is wearing a pretty little bell around her neck?”

Pasiphae’s muffled protestations had the distinct sound of pleading to them but Aphrodite pretended to ignore it.

“But these aren’t just any bells. I had my brother Hades forge them just for you. They are crafted from rare metals found in the deepest bowels of the earth and they are very, very heavy. Only you’ll notice that they don’t come with a collar on them,” Aphrodite said, flipping the bells over to reveal clamps on the underside of each bell. “Can you guess where I’m going to put these?”

“Hfhmpf mphf hhffmpf hhfffhmpppff!!!!” Pasiphae knew.

Aphrodite laughed sinisterly. “Oh, now don’t fret, little cow. You have such fine, big udders, surely you want them properly adorned.” Pasiphae’s muffled cries grew to a frenzied pitch as Aphrodite calmly knelt down to get a better look at the Queen’s ‘udders.’

“Hfhmpf mphf mrhpf hrmhpf!!” Pasiphae squirmed desperately, but the leather bindings of the cow held her in place and all to ready for her humiliating adornment. “Hfhmpf mphf mrhpf hrmhpf!!”

“Don’t thrash about so much little cow, I want to get a better look at these magnificent breasts of yours. Oh, these are nice. They will produce excellent milk, when the time comes. Uh-oh, look at this,” Aphrodite gasped in a mockingly way, “your nipples look sensitive. Are they? Let’s find out!”

“Hfhmpf mphf mrhpf hrmhpf!!!!”

Aphrodite reached under the frame and grabbed a nipple like a farmer grabbing a teat, pulling at it to make it ready. The Queen’s adamant pleadings took on a new level of madness as she felt her nipple being made ready for the bell.

“Hfhmpf mphf!!!mrhpf!!!hrmhpf!!!!”

“Now really, I’m starting to think you don’t like my present.” Aphrodite pulled at the nipple, trying to work the clasp around it but it was no good, no matter how hard Aphrodite tugged she could not fit the clasp of the bell over the Queen’s nipple. Even from my vantage point I could see the problem—Pasiphae had large, flat aureolas, much larger than the average woman’s making it so she had less of a tip at the end to work with.

“This is not working. Hm, what can I use…?” Aphrodite stood up and considered the matter.

I could almost read her thoughts—or perhaps she was reading mine. My engineering mind knew that she needed something to harden the tips of the Queens soft nipples, but what? I thought about the bucket of water in the corner of the room directly behind the Pasiphae. It was a special bucket, one of my first creations when I had first arrived on Crete, and it had the magical ability of always keeping water ice cold.

“Ah!” Aphrodite smiled at me as if to thank me for the thought—she had found what she needed. She glided gracefully to the corner and grabbed the bucket full of unnaturally frigid water.

Pasiphae just lay there, trapped in a costume of her own making, docile and still, completely oblivious to what was unfolding behind her. Aphrodite studied the bucket for a moment before nodding to me her appreciation. Then, with one quick heave Aphrodite splashed the ice cold water over Pasiphae’s naked breasts.

“WhaaaaaAAAAH! Ohmygods…!!!!” The Queen gasped, the cold shock of icy water bringing her out of her docile state before sucking the wind out of her.

While Pasiphae gasped her breasts dimpled from the rush of ice cold water, her nipples swelling outward so that her large, flat aureolas puckered into thick, tight pink nipples. The goddess now had more than enough to work with. She chose her first victim and stretched it outward, enjoying the feeling of taut flesh between her fingertips, before opening the clasp and letting it close again, this time on a nipple with more than enough flesh to hold it…

“AIIIEEE!”

Pasiphae jerked forward, bumping hard against the upper frame which kept her pinned in while her cries sent my tools tumbling from the workbench and onto the floor. Before Pashipae could recover her senses Aphrodite had grabbed the second nipple and belled it as well. More screams came from the front of the cow, these even louder than the first.

The Queen was like a caged animal, unthinking and acting on instinct, blindly swinging her breasts from side to side, trying in vain to shake the bells off. But the bells were too firmly affixed to her pink flesh and all she succeeded in doing was filling my workshop with the jovial sounds of a sleigh ride. Aphrodite could stifle her laughter no more.

“It’s not the pinching you should worry about, silly cow, it’s the hang!”

But Pasiphae continued until both her front and her rear glistened with sweat. How hot she must be sewn inside all that leather padding! At last she had spent all her energy and her head slumped forward, beads of sweat falling to the earthen floor. The Queen’s “udders” now drooped, tugged downward by the weight of the bells, stretching them and the nipple out so that their already enormous size was exaggerated even further.

“Oooww!” Pasiphae moaned in a far away, distant voice. She was clearly unconscious, but even half asleep she could still feel the bells pulling on her nipples. “Oooooowww!”

Aphrodite patted Pasiphae on her rump as she turned to me..

“She’ll get used to them,” Aphrodite assured me. “They hurt at first, but once she has had them on for a while she will hardly even notice them.” Pasiphae moaned in unconscious disagreement.

“Oh, your udders will be fine, you vain little cow, besides it is this end that you should be worried about!” And then, just as a stabile hand might to a real heifer, Aphrodite reached back and gave Pasiphae’s bare bottom a good swift slap—SMACK!

“AAAH!” Pasiphae’s head jerked up, seeming to revive for a moment before slipping back into unconsciousness again. I saw a red hand print from where Aphrodite had been. “Oowhhh…Oowhhh….oowhhh…oowhhh…” Her moans were a mixture of pleasure and pain.

“Passed out. She offers me no amusement like this.” Aphrodite nodded toward me. “You there, inventor, you may complete her preparations for me. Come.”

Suddenly I found myself under my own control again and able to move. I quickly fell to my knees.

“Goddess Aphrodite…I so humbly beseech thee…”

“I have no interest in your groveling inventor, only your obedience and efficiency to my commands. I wish to see this cow-queen joined in unholy matrimony to the white bull before the day is out so speed is of essence. I see that you have a pair of animal sheers on your worktable. You may use them to sheer her of her hair.”

I hardly knew what to say and yet I knew only to look at Pasiphae that one did not argue with the gods. Still I could not help but wonder: “Your will is mine to obey goddess…but…may I ask why her hair…?”

“It is rather simple, Daedelas: a cow is a creature who has no pride. We must therefore sheer her of hers.” The goddess instructed darkly, handing me the large scissors. “Besides, her locks offend me. Sheer them.”

I looked at the scissors and knew that I had no choice. “As you command.”

“I do not want it completely gone, mind you, just short enough so that I may see her face when the bull enters her. Have it to frame her face so that I may see her expression as it fills it.”

“Yes…yes, of course…” Shaking, and not quite sure if I was moving under my own power or if like Pasiphae I was under the control of the goddess, I gathered up one of the Queen’s dark, silky braids. Then, with a few steady strokes I severed it. Long, beautiful strands of midnight silk fell to my feet like the night sky falling to earth. Pasiphae moaned and began to stir to life, but her head slumped low again as she resisted the effort. I cut the the second braid off so that all that was left of Pasiphae’s beautiful hair was just enough hair to reach down to her chin.

“Not so pretty now, are you dear?” Aphrodite said, pushing Pasiphae’s hair behind her ears. “But then, it’s not this end that you will be famous for anymore. Inventor, you may do the same to her her other side.”

“Goddess…you mean…?”

“Yes—shave her.” And from thin air Aphrodite handed me my cup of lathering soap and razor I used to shave my beard. “I want nothing to come between her soft flesh and the prickle of the bull’s coarse fur.”

Pasiphae moaned what sounded like a muffled, half conscious protestation.

Knowing that to argue would mean a fate worse than death I set a tall stool behind the cow and I began lathering her up, spreading my white foaminess all over her spread, open cunt, for that is what it was to me now—just a cunt. I worked my foam over her tight flesh, marveling at just how well the ramp and hindquarters spread her out.

“Uh…uh…uh…uh…” Even asleep Pasiphae panted and moaned with hoarse desire as my hands slid easily over her swollen desire. Although I had strapped her in tight, she was still able to move her hips, which she did pushing her bottom out in rhythm to my hands. “Uh…uh…uh…!”

Lust pounded through my veins with each smashing drum beat of my heart. I felt an overpowering animal instinct as I slowly slid my razor gently over her soft, delicate flesh, making for a clean, smooth presentation at the back end of the cow.

“Uh! Uh! Uh!…” Pasiphae was pushing back hard now.

With a few more careful passes of my razor she still had a triangle of dark curls between her legs, but that was hidden away inside the costume; the only parts of her that could been seen were completely shaved, making for a clean presentation.

“Uhhh! Mmmm! Ooooh!”

I wiped away the remaining foam with a cloth towel, setting forever to memory the sight of the queen’s smooth hunger, ravenously awaiting her dark punishment, those thick pink lips parted just wide enough to allow entry for a man such as her husband. Of course, it wasn’t her husband or even a man at all that those lips hungered for; they would need to part much wider apart if they were to attain the object of her affection.

“UHHH! UHhhh??…uh? Ooooh!?” Pasiphae pouted, as I put my tools away.

“Here, drink this, you have earned it,” Aphrodite said, handing me a chalice of cold water. I downed it a single gulp, not feeling even a single flame of my lust lessened. “You should be proud of your work, anyone who sees her would think her the real thing. Although, I do think that I may have overdone her udders. What do you think inventor, are they too big?”

Aphrodite turned to me for a response but laughed when she saw what was between my legs. “Ha! Never mind, that hard shaft between your robe tells me everything I need to know. Men! You’re all the same.” She twirled her fingers over my empty chalice, “here, have a second drink, you obviously need it.”

I downed it as quickly as I had downed the first.

“You may leave the false cow head unattached as well as the the part that fits over her rump.” Aphrodite instructed as she slipped her hands admiringly over the Queen’s tight cheeks. “I think she looks a much finer cow as she is.”

“But those parts are…”

“And you are to push the Queen as just as she has instructed you to, only make sure that she arrives at the city center by midday.”

“But goddess, the city center? That would mean taking her to the market place. I had thought to place the cow in the fields at night when no one was around. The Queen had mentioned privacy.”

“A pity, for she will have very little of it.”

“But…”

“Her theft of my bull was done in public, a spectacle for all her kingdom to see. So too, then, must her punishment be made an equally…public affair.”

“Ye…yes, my goddess. I suppose that is only right.”

“Good. Take her there and I will will see to the rest.”

“Hmmmm?” Pasiphae began to stir feebly.

“Before you go, I should probably remove this,” Aphrodite said, returning to the front of the cow where she lifted the Queen’s crown from her head. “Queens wear crowns after all, little cow, not cows. But perhaps I can make you something a little more…fitting.” Then, with magic flowing through her finger tips she molded and shaped the crown as if it were made from clay until she had reformed the royal crown of Crete into a crown of golden horns like that of a common heifer. “There that’s much better,” Aphrodite exclaimed, placing the crown back on Pasiphae’s head. “You are truly the Queen of the Cows now!”

“Hmmm…mprhfwa…?” Pasiphae mumbled, her mind completely devoid of thought other than the raw animal need to be filled.

“One last word of advice, little cow,” Aphrodite said, using an outstretched finger to lift the Queen by her chin again, catching the Queen’s eyes with her own. “And do try to focus, I know it must be difficult. If you want this to work, and I mean if you REALLY want this to work…”

Pasiphae nodded her head eagerly. “Mmrph! Mmprh!” That got her attention! “Mmrph!”

“…you need to do more than just look like a cow…”

“Mrhpf???”

“…you also have to sound like a cow, if you know what I mean…”

“Mprhpmrhpfmhf???” Pasiphae shook her head in confusion.

“…and cows don’t mumble, little Queen, cows…”

“MOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

“Yes, they moo,” Aphrodite agreed, with a smile of satisfaction spreading across her face like I have never seen before or since. It think the image of this haughty Queen nodding her head eagerly and bawling out a long, enthusiastic moo was of an even greater satisfaction for Aphrodite then the thought of her impending mating.

“MOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

“Oh, but are you sure dear? I mean, it’s not beneath your dignity? You aren’t too ashamed?”

“MOO! MOO! MOO! MOO! MOO!” There was no mistaking her vehemence or her answer.

Aphrodite’s laughter filled by workshop, but even that was not enough to drown out the sounds of the Queens enthusiastic mooing.

At last when the Queen’s moos had subsided Aphrodite smiled and winked at me.

“She’s ready, inventor. I think its time to take this little cow-queen to market.” Then, after a moment’s thought, Aphrodite leaned toward me and said in a more serious tone: “You have done well by me Daedelas and so in return I hope what you have witnessed here today has helped repay my debt to you.”

“I don’t understand.”

“No, I think you do understand, you just don’t want to. If this hasn’t helped you see her for what she truly is, nothing will. I can only curse those to love that which has already found a place in their heart. I could curse you to love any woman, any device or creation you make, or even one of your equations, but I could never awaken in your heart a lust for a rock, or a tree, if you see what I mean. The darkness was in her soul to begin with, I only awoke what was already there and stoked it. It is important that you understand this because what will happen to her next will be…difficult for her. And if you still love her…well, I wouldn’t want to see you hurt, Daedelas.”

I nodded knowing what that difficulty meant and looked at Pasiphae—her head bowed low, large, drooping breasts belled beneath her, butt thrust high and legs spread wide, all encased in a rotund shell so it began to appear to my mind that it was no costume at all.

“Now go, push her and remember what I have said—I will take care of the rest.” With that Aphrodite vanished.

I was a little shaken by all that I had just seen and done. With Aphrodite gone the Queen was eerily quiet now, staring placidly ahead like a cow. In my nervousness I accidentally jostled the cow causing the Queen’s breasts to sway beneath her. The cow bells jingled happily at the ends of her nipples though Pasiphae’s moan indicated that she felt entirely differently about the matter. They continued to sway for a moment, side to side, like a lazy pendulum before settling again.

I wiped sweat from my brow as I opened up my workshop doors. The Queen had arrived in my workshop just after dawn so that when I pushed open the doors the sun burst in in all its glory, illuminating Pasiphae-as-cow in a halo. It was as though Apollo himself had taken this moment to give his blessing to the union of Pasiphae and the bull.

The morning already had a true heat to it, and I wonder just how much hotter yet it could become. How fitting, I thought, for the morning heat to mimic the Queen’s unquenchable lust.

Standing behind her I placed my palms on her soft, rounded cheeks and pushed her out of my workshop and into the open morning air. I had built wheels into the hooves so that it moved with relative ease out of my workshop and into the light.

I breathed in deeply sensing frisson and wonder in the air, as if nature itself was keenly aware of the great portents of this day. I rolled the cow along the countryside, the Queen enjoying the fresh breeze on face, mooing contentedly from time to time. The scent of her honeyed arousal mixed with the flowery Spring air in a way that spoke of rites of fertility and wonders yet to come. Beneath the cow the Pasiphae’s breasts swayed from side to side, rocking back and forth like the perfect metronome set in rhythm to the uneven landscape. The weight of the bells allowed for a greater arc of her breasts, swinging lazily on the smaller bumps but gaining good momentum with the larger ones. But none of this seemed to bother the Queen who kept on mooing, making for a strange and comforting music as I pushed her along. You would have thought her just another animal of nature and not a Queen born on high by how content she was. It must have made for a most bizarre sight on an otherwise sublime day.

But before I could dwell on the strangeness any further I saw not far ahead the city streets that would lead me to the heart of the city—to where Pasiphae’s evil fate awaited her.