The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Applied Chemistry

by Penny Propofol

The vials of liquid in the case looked harmless enough. Most looked just like water, others were cloudy or slightly colored. Chemistry was Mark McCormick’s profession but it had also turned into a hobby that evolved into an undercover career on the side. Being an inspector for the FDA meant he had access to all kinds of formulas for drugs and knew which chemical ingredients he could use to synthesize some of the more useful ones in his lab without drawing unwanted attention. His case was a mobile arsenal that could render any woman he targeted under his control very quickly, quietly and efficiently. Some would completely anesthetize a subject others simply pacify or induce compliance or various depths of sleep. Some would cause a state of hypnosis, some would erase memories or subdue a woman’s will or personality altogether. Abduction, reprogramming, erasing, obedience training. All of these services payed handsomely; and there was always a demand. His drugs made that demand far easier to meet so he always had customers.

Pamela Duncan was Mark’s primary assistant. Pam was a petite blonde with an athletic body that she took care of. She took on a great deal of the risks involved in their little enterprise and for her trouble she received a nice share of the profits. Pam recruited the nurses and assistants that were needed in order for Mark to test any new drug that was going to be used to secure targeted assets. Pam recruited her test subjects very carefully, always certain not to sign on anyone with any kind of record of trouble with the law. The test subjects all started out with a normal interview and by the time they were finished with their training program targeted individuals were reduced to being totally compliant slaves. To achieve this, the drugs required extensive testing to perfect them.

Some testing required very low-key experiments in the field. These were carried out mostly by nurse Karen Watts. She was a trained observer of the effects of the drugs and an expert in administering them to the test subject without raising suspicion and many times without their even knowing. She possessed great skill in performing these tests without drawing outside attention and skill in handling that outside attention when it did occur. She had finished her work in the lab that morning and was looking forward to some work in the field. It was a sunny summer day and she wanted to get out and enjoy it while the day lasted. For this kind of work Karen usually preferred a park because all of the other activity usually obscured her own and allowed her to carry out her work with less risk.

Angela was a pretty 22 year old girl with long, dark brown hair, brown eyes and a beautiful olive skin tone. She was sitting alone at a picnic table in the park listening to music on her earphones. She had broken up with her boyfriend a couple of days before and this was the first day she felt up to going outside her home. She wore her emotions on her sleeve and she was taking her breakup very hard. Karen immediately recognized Angela as being the perfect subject for this trial. Karen was provided with various tools that made administering drugs to unsuspecting or unwilling subjects much easier. One such tool was called the jammer. It was supplied to them by another underground organization and was a specially programmed smart phone that would override music being played on an mp3 player, phone or tablet. It was specifically designed to be used on subjects wearing headphones who could then be questioned and their replies comprehensively recorded. The jammer would cause the headphones to emit an audible tone into the victim’s ears, instantly overcoming the wearer with a mind-emptying effect that felt as though the tone were emanating from the core of their brain. This allowed Karen to inject the victim while keeping them quiet until they were taken over by the effects of the drug. In this case a very effective hypnotic truth serum that would render the victim completely compliant, open-minded and helpless to resist questioning.

Angela was seated on the top of the park table with her legs crossed, paying little attention to the world around her. She had on black shorts and a red tank-top. She was looking at the display screen on her phone as her music was playing. She saw an attractive woman probably in her late 30s or early 40s stop in front of her and it looked as though she may have been asking a question that Angela couldn’t hear because of her earphones. Suddenly her head was absolutely filled with a mind-numbing tone. All of her thoughts, senses even time itself seemed to be put on hold. Her eyes could still see, they were relaying information to her brain but it just wasn’t processing the signal. It was all meaningless motion... out of focus.. unimportant. Once Angela’s face had completely relaxed and once her eyes had the dull uncomprehending gaze symptomatic of the jammer, Karen quickly used short syringe hidden in her palm to inject the new serum into Angela’s unresisting arm. Angela wasn’t even aware that she’d been given an injection, but she felt the effects of the serum coming on immediately as Karen faded out the jammer’s original tone. Angela’s pretty brown eyes showed surprise for a split second before rolling up as the drug began taking her over. It was hitting her minds off switch hard and the effect was irresistible. She tried to call for help but all she managed was a slight, “Whaaaa... Uuuuhgh” and she fell completely under the control of the drug. Angela quickly and willingly surrendered her mind to it’s power. Her arms sank limply to her side as her head nodded forward in defeat and she was completely taken over. Karen gently placed her hands on Angela’s shoulders and eased her down into a lying position on the table, arms slightly away from the body, knees bent with her feet resting on the table. Karen gently placed a small plush pillow under Angela’s head and then covered Angela’s half closed eyes with a dark pair of sunglasses. “Looks like you’re ready for your therapy session, sweetie.”, Karen said smiling.

“What is your name, miss?” asked Karen through the jammer.

Angela heard the voice and it sounded as though the voice was inside of her mind. The voice opened her like a book. It had absolute access to her thoughts. “Uhhhhh.. uh.. Angela.”, she replied obediently.

“Very gooood. Angela you are now completely under my control, do you understand?”, said Karen.

“Y-y-yesss.”, was Angela’s helpless answer.

“Angela you will answer all of my questions, do you understand?”, asked Karen.

“Yes... I... underssstand...” said Angela.

With that prompt, Karen switched the jammer over to the pre-recorded interrogation questioning which allowed the device to automatically probe Angela for information through her hijacked phone and record the answers. Angela’s unresisting mind was willing to provide any and all information requested. In the meantime Karen did her best to disguise the scene as a mother and daughter enjoying a day at the park. Daughter lying on the table listening to music, mother reading a book.

They were largely unnoticed except by Cheryl an attractive 28 years old redhead with shoulder length hair, blue eyes and a pretty smile. She was wearing tight jeans and a pink shirt with her hair back in a ponytail. She had watched the entire thing unfold at a distance from the beginning. She wasn’t at all certain what exactly had happened but it seemed somewhat peculiar to her. She was curious and observant by nature and it looked to her as though there was something wrong with the girl on the table. The girl had been alone listening to her music when Cheryl first sat down on her bench across a busy field filled with kids and adults enjoying their day in the park. Then she’d seen this older lady walk up to the table. After a few seconds the older lady had laid the younger girl down and then sat at the table and started reading a book. That seemed to be a strange thing to do if the girl wasn’t feeling well. Cheryl was also suspicious that the older lady didn’t seem worried and was acting as though nothing unusual had happened. Cheryl couldn’t just sit there doing nothing and decided to confront the lady and ask her exactly what was going on.

Karen saw Cheryl approaching with a purpose from some distance. She’d handled this sort of thing before and knew just what she was doing. First, she paused Angela’s interrogation and restored the original mind-wiping tone to prevent Angela from interacting with this woman. In her bag there was another device she could use in the event she needed to subdue someone like this woman that was approaching. It was about the size of a small cigarette lighter but it was very effective. The device was called a dazer. Unlike a Taser or stun gun this device would merely keep a subject in a dazed state allowing them to be handled and controlled quietly. The table was situated at the edge of a wooded area, perfect for leading this woman away from the table without a fuss and dealing with her in seclusion.

“Excuse me, miss. Are you all right?”, asked Cheryl.

Angela was oblivious to the world around her. Her mind was completely out of commission thanks to the jammer’s tone. Cheryl became more suspicious and turned her attention to Karen, who was ready.

“What is wrong with this girl, did you do something to her?”, demanded Cheryl.

“No, dear. She had a headache and she is taking a nap hoping to get rid of it.”, said Karen in her friendliest voice.

“Here, I’ll wake her up so you can talk to her..”, Karen said as she got up and walked around the end of the table to stand next to Cheryl. In her right hand she held the dazer, ready to incapacitate this woman.

Cheryl replied, “Thank you, I was really becoming concerned about... uhhhhh” The tiny cable launched from the dazer tool. At the tip of the cable were two very small barbs that imbedded themselves into Cheryl’s back and began transmitting a thought-scrambling signal up her spine that interfered with Cheryl’s ability to speak or think. In the blink of an eye she was just standing there, dumbfounded and completely mindless. Her brain was in neutral and it was going to stay there for as long as that signal pulse was overriding her thoughts.

“Come with me darling. You wanted to know what’s going on and now you’ll find out.”, said Karen. She put her arm around Cheryl’s waist and guided her gently into the shade of the woods behind the table. Once inside the safety of the shaded woods, Karen took a good look around to make sure no one else was around to see anything. Cheryl hadn’t spoken a word since being put under the dazer. She just mindlessly went along with Karen as she guided her up to the woods while Angela lay incapacitated on the table. Quickly taking another syringe from her sleeve, Karen shot Cheryl’s arm full of the serum. After withdrawing the needle she smiled and switched off the dazer. The cloud in Cheryl’s mind began to dissipate and she began to become aware of her surroundings almost like waking from a dream.

“What am I doing here? What did you do to me!?”, she started with growing alarm in her voice. She was just about to call for help when the drug hit her like a tidal wave.

“Whaaaaa... wha.... ooooh.”, was all Cheryl managed to get out as her sky blue eyes rolled up into her head. Her arms went limp as she succumbed to the power of the drug and Karen held onto her as her back slid down a nearby tree. Her will to resist or even to think was absolutely gone. Karen gently cupped Cheryl’s face and looked deeply into her half open blue eyes.

“What is your name, dear?”, asked Karen.

“Cheryl”, the victim answered.

“Good girl!”, said Karen. “Cheryl you are now completely under the power of my hypnotic drug. You will answer all of my questions and you will do everything that I command. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”, Cheryl purred.

“That’s good, Cheryl. You will sit right here and give me all of the information that I want.”, said Karen.

Karen then removed another jammer from her pocket, attached a pair of ear buds, plugged them into Cheryl’s ears and started the jammer’s automatic interrogation routine. She removed the dazer probes from Cheryl’s skin and placed the dazer back in her bag. She then went out to the table to finish with Angela. She removed Angela’s earphones and the sunglasses. She instructed Angela to follow her into the shade of the woods where they would join Cheryl. When Cheryl’s interrogation was completed Karen led both the girls to her windowless van. Once they reached the van they were met by two assistant nurses who helped the drugged girls inside.

The girls were quickly placed on a pair of examination tables with stirrups. Their limp legs were placed in a raised position allowing access to their pelvic regions. A hypnotic spiral light was set to shine into their eyes to keep their minds safely neutralized while their bodies were examined and samples were taken. Mark had provided a new serum that he wanted tested on at least two subjects in this trial. It was still unnamed and was only known ominously as Formula X-9. After the samples had been collected from the two girls, Karen turned her attention to Cheryl completely. Cheryl was a very pretty redhead with blue eyes her body was the form of perfect feminine beauty. She looked so soft and helpless lying on that exam table with her feet up in the air.

As she stood between Cheryl’s two raised legs, Karen reached out and caressed them. Smooth as silk, so soft to the touch. She went on caressing the helpless woman’s soft, completely relaxed thighs and buttocks for a few minutes. Then she gently spread the girl’s vagina open. It was so pink, moist, soft and perfect. The fluid was very slick, clear and stuck between her gloved index finger and thumb. She was ovulating, very clean and healthy. Karen walked up along the side of the table and admired Cheryl’s gorgeous tan. She had unusual skin for a redhead, her tan was perfectly golden. She watched Cheryl’s tummy gently rising and falling in her deeply relaxed hypnotic state. Her soft, round C cup breasts were moving gently with her breathing as well. Cheryl’s facial expression was one of absolute peace. Her facial muscles were completely relaxed, her pretty blue eyes half way closed. Karen loved seeing her on her back with her mind brought to a complete halt. She leaned down over Cheryl’s face real close. She could hear the girl breathing and she began to speak to her softly. “So, you wanted to know what was going on. Now you’ll find out, my pretty little lovely”, she said. She produced the syringe loaded with Formula X-9 and inserted the needle into a vein in Cheryl’s limp arm. Then she started the timer as per her instructions. As soon as the timer was activated, Karen began to depress the plunger. She watched as the cloudy liquid was pumped into Cheryl. At precisely twenty seconds after finishing the injection, she quickly removed the needle, placed her hand on Cheryl’s sternum to hold her down and switched off the spiralling light. Cheryl’s eyes opened fully almost immediately. She didn’t have her bearings yet, and had no idea what was going on. She struggled to sit up but Karen’s palm held her down to the table by the chest. “H-hey. Let me up.”, she managed to say. Karen said to her, “You’re not going anywhere sweetie.” Just as the words hit her ears, the serum Karen had injected began to hit her brain, hard. “Uhhhhh”, was all she could say as her head began to spin. Karen removed her palm from Cheryl’s chest as it was no longer necessary to restrain the girl. Instead she gently placed her palms on either side of the girl’s face and gently began to rock it side to side as she took in the effects of the drug. Her eyes rolled up into her head as the serum wrested control away from her and put her in a blank, very programmable state. Karen ran her fingers through Cheryl’s beautiful red hair and began to gently massage the girl’s scalp as she spoke to her. Cheryl had awakened to find herself in some strange place, just as she began to ask where she was and what was going on she felt a wave of warmth pour over her mind and body. She felt the drug taking her away, gaining control over her. She tried to fight it but the drug was too strong and she just let it have its way with her as she let go completely. She felt the soothing sensation of Karen’s fingertips moving through her hair, massaging her scalp. It had such a mind-opening effect upon her. She felt all of her thoughts just float away as if on a lazy stream. She began to hear Karen’s voice in her head, penetrating into the deepest reaches of her mind.

As Karen spoke to Cheryl, the girl’s drug soaked mind began to comply with the hypnotic programming being put into her. She would obey her programming without resistance and would follow post-hypnotic suggestions to the letter. Karen wanted Cheryl to assist her in the pleasuring and taking of Angela. First she was going to show Cheryl the rewards of obedience. She positioned herself on a stool facing Cheryl’s exposed vagina. Karen appreciated the beauty of her sex as she looked at it closely. Gently she opened the lips of Cheryl’s pussy to expose the soft, moist light pink tissue. Cheryl had such a delicate scent and Karen found her utterly alluring. The truth is even though it was part of her assignment she wanted to taste Cheryl anyway. She began to lap at the helpless girl’s pussy slowly and gently, savoring the taste and texture of Cheryl’s delicious box. In her state she was unable to speak, she just let out a low moan of pleasure in response to the sensation. Her body felt as though electricity was dancing all over her skin, it was as though Karen could read her mind. Her tongue was sliding, caressing, lapping, teasing and pleasing Cheryl exactly as she wanted to be. In no time her arousal began to spiral out of control. Karen inserted her tongue into the top part of Cheryl’s vagina and curved her tongue upward inside as it penetrated. Cheryl came almost instantly from the sensation.

Once Cheryl had received her pleasure reinforcement, Karen helped her up from the table and guided her to a tube like chamber. Karen stood the girl inside the small booth and once her feet were in place a strange looking pad with what looked like a ball hitch in the middle of it began to slowly rise between her legs. Eventually it pressed up into her crotch and inserted the ball into her vagina. Cheryl didn’t really react because she was under the influence of the X-9 serum, she only let out a small whimper as the ball inserted. Next, another section with some kind of helmet and a pad for between the girl’s shoulder blades descended from the top of the booth. A powerful suction pulled the girl’s hair up into the helmet before it was secured to her head. As the contacts from the helmet connected with her skin, Cheryl could feel something reaching into her mind. She felt herself being eased back so that she balanced against the pad on her back. She felt something being attached to the back of her neck at the base of her skull. She next felt some kind of wave pulsing into her from this device, her knees instantly went limp as her body was forcibly relaxed. Then the pad between her legs began to lift her gently so that her feet were no longer touching the floor. Once she was suspended, the helmet began introducing a pulse of it’s own. Cheryl’s eyes immediately rolled up and her eyelids closed. With a sigh she surrendered her consciousness. With that, the clear and curved front panel that sealed the chamber rose up from the floor and closed Cheryl inside the hatch. Almost immediately the tube shaped booth began to fill with a silvery liquid. Inch by inch, the sleeping Cheryl began to disappear within the mysterious liquid until it reached the very bottom of her chin. There she soaked for 30 minutes up to her chin in the liquid. As it drained, the liquid did not stick to the window in the front of the tube or to the wall surrounding Cheryl. She, however, was now the same color as the liquid. Once the chamber was completely drained, warm air was circulated to both prevent hypothermia and dry her skin with it’s new metallic silver color. Once the girl was dry the chamber returned to the floor, the helmet stopped pulsing. and she began to wake up.

Her eyes were open though glazed looking as the neck pad stopped forcing her body to relax. She felt her feet touch down as well as the helmet disengage. Once the helmet was removed it left a surgical cap in place to hold her hair. She then felt the ball being removed from her vagina as the pad that she had been resting on returned to the floor below. The window slid down opening the booth and Karen ordered the girl to step out. She obediently complied with this instruction and stood outside the chamber awaiting her next order. Cheryl was placed back onto the table and with the help of assisting nurses, Karen got every nook and cranny of Cheryl’s body painted to match. The body paint was not simply decorative. It contained a topical formulation that would keep her bloodstream dosed with X-9 for days before it needed to be reapplied. The paint could only be removed with another special solvent that would dissolve it into the skin, causing a sedative effect on the subject. Her nails (fingers and toes) were coated with a matching polish. The cap was removed from her head and replaced with a made to fit metallic one that would contain her hair. A skin tight matching uniform was put on her. The arms and legs of the uniform left the skin bare, the top featured cleavage and was suspended by a thin strap. The bottom had just enough material to cover her crotch in front and formed a thong in back. An earpiece was inserted into her right ear canal so that she could be remotely commanded. The insertion of matching silver contact lenses removed the last remaining shred of her individuality. Cheryl was now completely uniformed and subjugated. A microchip was injected underneath her skin into her neck at the base of her skull. Its probe penetrated the spinal cord to interface her central nervous system and to identify and track her location. She was now a completed unit for Mark to control and reprogram at will. The absolutely pacified expression upon her face made it clear that she would offer no resistance.

Karen had other plans for Angela, at least for the time being. Whereas she was required to use the experimental drugs in the field to produce a converted servant for Mark to work with in his lab, the second girl’s trial was mostly centered around psychiatric manipulation. Angela was a gorgeous, innocent, nubile young woman and Karen was determined to make Angela her willing fuck slave. In order to manipulate Angela, Karen would put her under a cocktail of medications and fuck with her semi-conscious mind. She would manipulate Angela’s mind until she bonded to Karen and fell deeply in love with her. Then she could be easily controlled and made to do whatever Karen wanted. Angela was lying still on the table, her unfocused chocolate brown eyes mindlessly absorbed in the swirling lights. The hypnotic light had her well within it’s grip and she lay there with no sense of self, situation or passing time. Angela’s legs were already strapped into the stirrups. Now her arms were set out to the sides and strapped down into position. An IV needle was quickly inserted and taped down onto her left arm. In the end of the IV was a port for a drip to be connected. In the top was a port for injection from a syringe. A syringe was loaded up and placed beside her waiting arm. The second was loaded up and its tip placed into the top port of the IV needle. It was ready to inject her, the plunger just needed pressed down. Next, a pink ball gag was put into place. Karen adored how the pink ball looked surrounded by Angela’s perfect, full, soft, pink lips.

Karen switched off the hypnotic lights and Angela began to wake up from her dazed state. Her eyes blinked a few times and then opened fully. At first she looked confused. She quickly realized that she couldn’t get up and then discovered that she was gagged and couldn’t yell for help and then she really became rather frightened. Her breathing was rapid and shallow. Her eyes were looking around quickly, frightened by not knowing how she got here or what might happen next. Karen walked up and sat at a stool near Angela’s shoulder as Angela looked up in fright. She spoke soothingly as she caressed Angela’s forehead and stroked her hair. She said, “Calm down sweetie, we’re not going to hurt you. Everything is going to be just fine.” The words may have calmed the girl but in the background behind Karen she saw the mindless, metallic colored Cheryl standing blank faced and then she noticed the syringe stuck into the IV needle in her arm and the other one lying next to her arm. Her eyes got really big with fright and she struggled to get free of her restraints. Karen continued to stroke Angela’s long dark brown hair and said, “This is just something to help you relax, honey. It will take effect quickly.” With that, Karen reached over and gently depressed the plunger, emptying the contents of the syringe into the IV and Angela’s bloodstream. The drug was a new barbiturate that Mark had developed in his lab. He had tested it in a lab setting on dozens of subjects. This was the first time it was being used in the field. The effect of the drug would last only about 30 minutes before it began to offset. The amount of time needed for it to take effect however was shockingly rapid.

The entire contents of the small syringe were injected into Angela within two seconds, she watched in horror as the clear liquid disappeared into her arm. Less than ten seconds later she felt as though she’d been stunned from hitting a brick wall really hard. Her fear evaporated almost immediately. In another five seconds she collapsed within her restraints as her struggling ceased abruptly. Her eyes were no longer wide open with fear. By the 20 second mark she was completely relaxed. She didn’t even notice the second syringe being put into place and it’s contents being injected. The second syringe contained a synthetic opoid that Mark had developed to control pain and provide a sense of euphoria to the subject whereas the first drug simply took away focus and anxiety. Together, their psychoactive properties were formidable. In less than a minute from the first injection Angela was absolutely calm, smiling and floating on air as her ball gag was removed. One of the nurses began to place the band of sensors on Angela’s forehead while Karen spoke to her. She said, “Angela sweetness, I’m going to connect this line to your IV now. You’re going to fall asleep and when your eyes open you’ll find yourself in a hypnotic state, willing to obey my commands. So you understand?” Angela smiled and said, “Yes, I understand.”

Karen connected the line to the other port in the IV. At the other end of the line was a computer managed pump. The computer would monitor Angela’s vital signs and brain activity and medicate her according to its programming. Loaded into the pump were three large syringes full of a slightly gold colored substance. The contents of the syringe were liquid, though it was impossible to see through the syringe. The computer began to track Angela’s status: her level of current sedation, her pulse, blood oxygen level, blood pressure etc. Once the machine had it’s base reading it began to dose Angela. Silently, the first syringe began to depress and the contents traveled though the line and into her strapped down arm. This initial larger dose would put her beneath the line of consciousness and keep her there for a couple of minutes. She felt completely calm, as though she were lying on a bed of flowers, their scent was very pleasant and comforting. Her smile faded and her eyes gently slid closed. On the display screen, the computer noted the change in brain activity that marked the loss of consciousness. After just about two minutes of very careful maintenance of sedation, the dose was slowed down, allowing Angela to begin to wake up. The target now was to allow her to be awake enough to hear and react to Karen but sedated enough to be unaware of the situation around her. Angela felt completely at peace, happy. She became aware of light and her pretty brown eyes opened slightly. She smiled and sighed softly, basking in the warmth of the lights above her. In her mind she became aware of a woman’s voice, softly speaking to her. Soothingly, Karen’s voice said, “Angela. Dear sweet little girl, how do you feel?” Angela smiled and responded nearly giggling, “I feel great.” As Karen spoke to Angela she began to remove her restraints, admiring Angela’s beautiful bare body underneath the lights. Karen then ordered Cheryl to start licking Angela’s pussy gently. Obediently and without hesitation, Cheryl complied. She got onto her knees in front of Angela’s spread legs and began to lap at her pussy like a kitten does a saucer of milk. Angela’s smile got a little bigger as the first wave of pleasure started to roll through her. Relaxed as she was she just let go and soaked it all in. Karen had a prerecorded session ready and began to let it play into the pods in Angela’s ears. Angela would be programmed by the recording while Karen kissed her and fondled her breasts. This went on for some time until the recorded session ended.

Angela was on cloud nine. The pleasure of Cheryl’s tongue, the effects of the drugs on her, the warmth from the lamps and now Karen’s slow, deep passionate kisses were too much for her. She was easily overcome because of the cocktail of drugs and sensations. Karen was a very good kisser. She knew just how to make a girl give in to her. Angela was pretty much drugged and pussy eaten into submission already. But those kisses were completely taking her over. She felt almost as if she were becoming one with Karen. As if Karen’s very soul were reaching deep into her and pulling her in. She was being absorbed completely. Karen felt her give in, felt her bond. Karen ordered the other nurses into the front of the truck. It was time to return to the lab. Once the others were gone, she stripped her clothes off and ordered Cheryl to help her rotate Angela onto her side. Karen injected Angela with another mysterious drug and then climbed up onto the table with her. Karen had been taking a special supplement and hormone therapy to enable her to produce a heavily drugged milk. This milk would react with the drug now in Angela’s bloodstream and help Karen control her completely. Karen gently rolled Angela’s body into a resting position upon her with Angela’s face resting upon her breasts. It had been a while since she had been milked and the pressure was getting difficult to bear. She pressed Angela’s mouth to her nipple and softly spoke to her to encourage her to suckle. Angela was weak and tired. Without thinking, she latched onto Karen’s nipple and began to suck. Her mouth was almost immediately greeted with the warm, soothing liquid and Angela’s eyes closed as she allowed her body to relax while she nursed. Karen closed her eyes too. The relief from the flowing milk was indescribable. She wanted to feed Angela and care for her the moment she set eyes on her. Now Angela belonged to her completely and she was here, drinking the milk that would enslave her forever. Karen ran her fingers through Angela’s pretty, straight, dark brown hair as she sucked gently.

With each warm, thick delicious mouthful that she swallowed, Angela became more and more bonded to Karen. She hadn’t noticed how hungry she’d gotten and was drinking the milk down hungrily. She hadn’t noticed the warm blankets covering her. All she knew is by the time she finished drinking from Karen’s second breast she was warm and content. Sleep tugged at her eyelids and she was too weak and drugged to resist. Karen pressed a button on the side of the bed that would keep it gently rocking until they got back to the lab. She drifted off to sleep with Angela’s beautiful innocent face resting upon her breasts.