The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Applied Hypnosis Lifestyle”

by ”URN My Power

IV—Recruiting.

There was something new this morning. Of that, Sierra was certain. She put on her bra and tried to fasten it, but it wouldn’t close. She hadn’t been able to close her bra in weeks. Looking at it, and at her breasts, something finally registered, long kept from her to avoid spoiling the surprise.

“They’ve grown!” Sierra gasped. “Must be two whole cup sizes bigger!” She would need new underwear now. But where to get them?

Traci’s. said a voice in her mind.

Traci’s Adult Boutique?...but they card...

Traci’s. the voice insisted, louder. It was familiar. A voice she’d given herself to. She obeyed, her slit juicing out of habit. She slid her benwah balls inside herself before putting on her panties. She’d learned not to moan like a porn starlett when walking with them, but the sensations were delicious.

She took off for the mall before her mother awoke. Ordinarily, the mall wouldn’t be open so early, but she had a feeling she could get in. She parked close and walked to the outside entrance of Traci’s. She knocked three times on the glass door. Then she knocked “Shave and a Haircut,” then three times again, alternating until a woman came to the door. She recognized the look in the woman’s eyes. It had graced her own on numerous occasions.

“Welcome, sister.” the woman said flatly, closing the door behind Sierra once she was inside. She led her into the interior of the store. Mark smiled as she entered. Sierra felt a part of herself melt, and ran to him. Her pleasure balls almost set her off halfway there, and she ended up collapsing in his arms.

“Cum for me now, baby.” he whispered to her, and white-hot pleasure exploded in her brain, drowning out all thoughts for a delicious interlude. She found herself seated in a chair. Hsu, Hua, Connie and Fiona also sat in chairs nearby, their eyes as empty of expression as the other woman, their bodies as naked as the day they were born. “Tracy, undress and take your seat.” he commanded, and Tracy obeyed. He gently removed Sierra’s clothes. She wanted to help, but he didn’t let her. His hands made fireworks go off in Sierra’s brain as he caressed her boobs. “Cum for me again, baby.” he whispered, and she climaxed again. “Again.” he told her before the last one had even finished, and again she went off like a rocket. “Hold your toys inside, baby, we’re about to take off your panties.” She obeyed, and soon she was as naked as the rest. “Turn and bend over, hon.” he said. She turned around and bent over as he had commanded. She heard a sound not unlike ketchup being squeezed out of a mostly-empty bottle. Something cool and hard grazed her butt cheek. She relaxed, knowing what was expected of her. The thing—about as big around as Mark’s cock—slid inside her tight anus. He let her get used to the object’s presence before he showed her what it did.

The object started to buzz in Sierra’s butt. That sensation alone would have been enough, but it also set off her balls through the membrane between her ass and her cunt.

“Oh! Oh, GOD!!” she screamed as orgasmic pleasure burned away everything else. She saw Mark’s hand touch a button on a remote he held. The buzzing stopped. Sierra panted as if she’d just run a mile with a bear behind her. She saw the remote again. He touched the button. The pleasure returned. He touched another, and the device buzzed all the harder. She grunted in primal pleasure as the toys conspired together to rob her of the ability to form a coherent word or thought. He pushed it again. The third setting was too much. The buzzing spread like waves through her body, and her breasts added their voices to the symphony. Sierra’s world dissolved into white joy.

She felt empty when she awoke. There were lights before her...no, above her. Her head was cradled in someone’s lap. She recognized the scent before her vision cleared up enough to form an image.

“M..mm...” she started, but his finger on her mouth silenced her. The balls and plug lay on a chair over her head. Voices murmured from somewhere...distant, indistinct.

“You’ve been unconscious a long time.” he whispered to her. “I had to have the others fitted without you.”

“F...fit..ted?” she asked, her mind slowly powering back up to speed.

“The tapes I’ve been giving you every week since the day at Li Industries were a long-term script I worked out during my training. They made your breasts bigger and your bodies far more sensitive to pleasure, and I added other things with each tape, to customize your experiences.”

“Mmm, thank you for that.” she cooed. Her strength was gradually returning, and she pulled herself up into his arms.

“Now it’s your turn.” he said. Tracy took her measurements, and soon she had a whole bag of sexy underthings. She also had a sexy bikini, a harem outfit, sexy nightclothes, and role-playing costumes. “Tomorrow, I want you to show up bright and early with two sexy friends at the building across from Outdoor Emporium.” he told her. “I have need of employees for my new business.”

“Anything for you, Mark.” she cooed softly, leaning against him. He whispered the magic words in her ear, and she wouldn’t remember the rest for some time.

* * *

Tandy and Tamara followed Sierra into the building. There was still work being done, and lots of it. The girls were dressed to show off a lot of T&A. Sierra seemed to have hit a mammary growth spurt, and now her chest looked huge on her frame. When they asked her about it, Sierra told them about some hypnosis tapes she’d been listening to that had let her grow her boobs bigger.

“He’s outside, girls.” said one of the workmen. “White bus.”

“Thanks.” Sierra said, leading the others out. They found a former school bus parked out behind the place. Except for the windshield, all the windows had been spraypainted over with the same glaring white paint. There was an air conditioning unit affixed to the roof, humming merrily. The girls were eager to enter—especially Tamara, whose dark skin had absorbed too much heat for her liking. Tandy was a petite blonde who’d styled her hair into a simple tail that tickled the middle of her bare back when she moved. She was thin, except for a little bit of a belly like Sierra’s, and a delightful softness of the cheeks. Her tits were perhaps in the B-cup range, but she made good use of what she had with a miracle bra and V-neck shirt. Tamara’s black hair was styled into long, tight braids which were then likewise pulled into a tail. Her frame was a collection of limber muscles and flexible joints that let her do things the Kama Sutra never heard of. She often had her older sister sneak her into places in a gym bag. Her attire was loose and light to keep her cool in the heat of the day—consisting basically of a bikini, a loose-fitting midriff-baring shirt, and a skirt that went everywhere when the wind blew.

The driver’s area was separated from the rest of the bus by a thick, black curtain that held in the cool air. The girls sighed in relief as they crossed the threshold into the cool darkness.

“Sierra! Glad you made it!”

“Mark?” Tandy asked.

“Heya, Tandy, and Tamara, nice to see you too!” he enthused.

“Hey, Sierra, I thought we were getting a job, not playing with Markie in his little club house.” Tamara remarked dryly.

“You are.” Mark said. “Suffice it to say I managed to get financing for a little business idea of mine, and I think it’ll be profitable. How about we start with this orientation video I made?”

“’You made?’” Tandy asked.

“Well, it’s not Star Wars, but...well, let me know what you think.” He gestured to the seats, and the women sat. Mark put a homemade DVD into the player. He gestured to a pair of Lay-Z-Boy recliners in front of the player, and Tandy and Tamara sat. He pushed ‘play’ then led Sierra to the front of the bus.

“What? No movie for me?” Sierra pouted as they stepped back out into the sun. He leaned over and whispered a command into her ear. She had to hold onto his shoulders for support as she came with great force.

“I never said you didn’t get to see a movie.” he said, leading her to his truck, where Fiona sat in the passenger seat, her empty eyes staring forward. “Fiona, go to the bus and close the door until we return.”

“Yes, Master.” the Scotch woman responded, and climbed down from her seat. Mark helped Sierra up into the now-vacant seat and fastened her seatbelt for her. When she was properly situated, he closed the door, letting the air conditioner cool her. He put the vehicle in gear and headed down the driveway.

“The movie they’re watching is going to trance them good.” he said as he waited for an opening so he could turn right. “When we get back, they’ll be the perfect loyal, devoted employees for us.”

“Us?” Sierra asked.

“Permit me a little favoritism, babe.” he said, reaching over to caress her upper thigh. Sierra was still horny after her orgasm. Her legs opened to permit him access. His finger traced up and down her slit through her panties. “I’ve been curious how far you wanted to take our hypnotic exploration.” he said while she made appreciative noises.

“You, mmm, you know I trust you, honey.” she said. “I know you won’t, mmm, hurt me. Just take it as far as you want...oh! Yeah, like that! Mmmm! I couldn’t stop fingering myself when I found out my boobies were bigger...and all because of a little hypnosis tape!”

“Actually, several hypnosis tapes, but I see your point.” Mark said.

“I’m hooked, baby, I can’t stop...OH!” Her body quaked as his finger hit her clit, sending her over the edge. Now she was even hornier. “Don’t stop, Mark, love.”

“The hypnosis, or the things I’m doing to your body?” he asked.

“Either one.” Sierra said. She leaned against him as best her seatbelt would allow, and whispered some suggestions. She noticed with satisfaction the growing bulge in his pants. “Honey, I need to get fucked soon or I’m gonna go crazy.”

“Hang on, here comes an opening.” he said. She straightened up, and he pulled out onto the street. He turned right at the next street, then right again and drove until he could see a stoplight equipped with a green arrow. He took her to Jack in the Box and into the men’s restroom. He locked the door and slid Sierra’s panties down so he could remove her benwah balls. He bent her over the sink counter and dropped his own pants and underwear, hiking her skirt over her hips. Her eyes unfocussed as she welcomed him inside her. “Look into your eyes in the mirror, hon.” he whispered. She did, and found herself watching herself getting fucked. It was so hot, she kept cumming and cumming and it was like she couldn’t stop...

Sierra came to in Mark’s arms. Her toys and clothes were back in place, and he was sitting on the counter, holding her. As much as she wanted to savor the romanticism of the moment, someone was knocking on the door. They hopped down, and he flushed, and sprayed copious amounts of air freshener.

“Sorry, dude.” he said as he opened the door. The man wrinkled his nose and coughed as he entered. Sierra kept herself out of the man’s line of sight, hidden behind Mark’s body, as they exited. According to her watch, they’d been here half an hour. It was still breakfast time, but he bought them both something at the counter. Her friend Cyndi noticed them when she handed them their food. Cyndi gave Sierra a smile and a thumbs-up as they took their food to one of the few empty tables.

Comfortably full, the couple took in a movie. It wasn’t exactly one of the summer blockbusters, but it was fun. They went back to the bus, and Fiona let them in and returned to the truck. Back in the cool of the air-conditioned bus, they watched as Sierra’s two recruits stood at attention before the screen, their clothes strewn all over the bus, their mouths repeating everything Mark’s voice said from the TV speakers. When the movie was over, they still stood there, nude and waiting.

“Wake up, girls.” Mark said. Tandy and Tamara blinked, and expression returned to their faces. They smiled when they beheld Mark and Sierra. “So, what do you think?”

“Beloning to your company is the most wonderful thing I could have hoped for.” Tandy said, getting down on her knees. “I promise to be useful to you, Master and Mistress.”

“What she said.” Tamara enthused, joining her new co-worker on the floor. “Anything we can do, we will.”

“Good.” Mark said. “But remember, no one must suspect that you two are under our control.”

“We understand, Master.” the pair said.

“Now, Sierra, Tandy, Tamara, I want you each to bring two friends with you tomorrow. Now that we know my DVD works, I’m going to get some more chairs.”

“Master, if I may,” Tandy said, “my father owns a furniture store. He buys his couches at a factory outlet mall in the city. It would be cheaper than buying individual chairs, especially at retail.”

“Very good, Tandy.” Mark said, patting the girl on the head. “You’ve proven yourself useful already. You may service me. Tamara, you may service Sierra.”

“Yes, Master.” the two thralls said in unison. Tamara reverently undressed Sierra, and began to caress and pleasure her favorite places. Mark sat down in one of the recliners, and Tandy opened his jeans. She held his cock as if it were an idol, then began to worship it with her mouth.

“You’re good at this, Tandy.” Mark grunted as she cupped his balls with her hand. She wordlessly accepted the praise. “Have you, oh!, done this before?” She hummed an affirmative, much to Mark’s sensual delight. She looked worshipfully into his eyes as he spurted in her mouth, and she swallowed the whole load. He held her cheek in his hand as he rose and got himself situated. “I definitely have to reward you with a good fuck later.” he whispered to the thrall.

“I exist only for your desire, Master.” she responded. Sierra was having an orgasm of her own now. Tamara was sucking her clit, and had one finger in her butt.

“Alright, girls, time to get dressed.” he said. Tandy and Tamara gathered their clothes and put them on. Sierra spent a few minutes trying to recover. Mark helped her dress. He whispered the magic words in her ear, and her eyes closed.

* * *

Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell watched as Mark carried the sleeping form of their daughter into the house. He asked if he should put her on the couch or take her upstairs. Mr. Mitchell said upstairs would be fine. Nodding, Mark headed for Sierra’s room—it was clearly labeled on her “keep out” sign. She woke up partially when he kissed her lips, but he put her headphones over her ears and put a new tape, and new batteries, in her Walkman. She lapsed back into trance at the sound of her trigger. Softly, he went back to his truck and started taking out the packages from their shopping trip: School supplies, school clothes, clothes for parties and nights on the town, shoes, and so forth. With all her things in her room, he softly thumbed the lock and closed the door.

“You really care about her, don’t you?” her father asked.

“Yes, sir, I do.” Mark replied, taking out his watch. “More than you know.” He started it spinning and held it up so both parents could see.

* * *

Cyndi and her sister Mindi rubbed their eyes as Sierra drove them to a not-quite-finished building across from one of those hunting stores. Their redheaded friend was quite enthusiastic about the business her boyfriend was starting. She hadn’t stopped talking about it since she’d awakened them with a cheer that irritated all non-morning people. Why had her parents let her in this early? The sun wasn’t even up yet, but it was already hot. It hadn’t stopped being hot all night. It was supposed to be a hundred and six degrees today, and it was supposed to get hotter tomorrow. Cyndi did not relish the thought of having to cross campus in hundred-plus degree heat.

“Ah, Sierra, I was hoping you’d make it!” Mark said. Sierra had the sisters sit down on one of a pair of couches facing the blue glow of a television. There were four other girls seated—all friends of theirs. “Now, I know you six already have jobs, for the most part, but the renovations on my building are going so smoothly, I’m actually ahead of budget. Which means, I’ll be able to pay each of you better than where you’re currently working for at least six months, even if this thing is a total flop and we make no money.”

“What kind of business is it?” asked Angel, sitting on the far left.

“That sounds like my cue to turn on the video. I promise all of your questions will be answered before it’s done.” He pressed ‘play’ and left with Sierra. Tandy and Tamara stood behind the four newcomers, their eyes riveted to the screen.

Cyndi sort of liked the intro. It was way retro, kind of seventies psychadelic, and the music was soothing. She wanted to go back to sleep, but her eyes were locked onto the screen. Her awareness slowly contracted in on itself until she was only aware of the screen, and the voice issuing from the speakers.

A deeply-entranced Fiona stood relief watch again while Mark and Sierra killed time in town. The fiery woman would probably be more than a little miffed at having to “work” during her days off, if anyone who didn’t have control over her body and mind had asked it of her. Sierra allowed herself to be helped into the Silverado’s seat. Something was different today, that much she knew. The pleasure balls inside her warm passage kept her aroused, but her focus was somewhat higher. She felt pangs of regret when he was out of sight for the time required to go around the truck, and his return was like coming up for air after being underwater for too long. She hadn’t fastened her seatbelt yet, and when he sat down, she scooted close and cuddled as if it were the most important thing in the world. His arm went around her, and she felt as if she couldn’t possibly be happier. He started the truck and reminded her to put her seatbelt on. They went out for breakfast again, this time at a lovely 24-hour waffle house. The waitresses thought she and Mark were the cutest couple they’d seen in a long time, especially when he tenderly fed her her waffles. She loved it when he leaned in to lick some syrup off her chin, and let that turn into a kiss.

Like a gentleman, he helped her to her feet when their breakfast was over with, and helped her once more into the truck. They returned to the bus, and found a similar scene to the one that had greeted them the day before, except that Tandy and Tamara had been joined by Cyndi, Mindi, Angel and Linda. All wore faces that were equally blank, all stood just as naked. One of the girls stood out, however. Angel, always shy and blushing, always dressing as if she had to go to church that afternoon, always proper, never going out with boys...Angel had pierced nipples. He drew Sierra close and woke the girls up.

“So, Angel, what’s with the pretty halos on your nipples?” he asked.

“Before we moved here, I was...involved with an older woman.” Angel said.

“No need to be shy, Angel, we have no secrets from each other.” Mark said.

“Yes, Master, sorry, Master.” Angel responded. “She was eighteen. She was training to take over her father’s tattoo and body-piercing business because he had lung disease. She gave me these as a going-away present. She was my first Mistress, and she engraved my rings with the Japanese symbol for ‘slave’ to remind me of what I was even if I started to forget. I tried to be a ‘good girl’ at my new school. Maybe too hard. I’ve been so lonely.”

Sierra leaned in and kissed her. Angel kissed back. Mark joined in and she kissed with even greater vigor. “You’re one of us, now.” Sierra said. “We serve Mark, our Master. You and the others serve me as well.” Mark was smiling at her. It made her feel good inside.

“That’s right, Sierra, baby. Now, girls, get dressed, there’s not much time. No one must suspect that you all belong to Sierra and me. That means going to school like nothing was different.”

“Yes, Master.” the girls said in unison. They picked up discarded clothes and started dressing.

“Each of you needs to bring two sexy friends with you after school today. That will bring us up to twenty-seven employees. You may have to get together sometime today to make sure you’re all bringing different girls.”

“Yes, Master.” the girls said.

“Sierra, let Cyndi or Mindi borrow your car, I want you to ride with me.” he whispered, drawing her near. Fumblingly, she fished out her keys and held them out. She couldn’t have told him later which one of the girls took the keys. Her head was swimming in bliss. He had Fiona lock up the bus and sent her home, where she would awaken from her trance, remembering only that she spent a lot of time in a state of total relaxation.

Mark deliberately parked as far from the main building as possible. They walked together across the parking lot, making no secret that they were “together.” She didn’t know whether she wanted to ask him to marry her or beg him to pound her until she passed out. She opened her mouth to say whichever one came to mind first, but he covered it with his own. She melted into his kiss, pressing her body against his, feeling herself heat up between the legs even more than usual when she had her balls in.

What was I about to say? she asked herself when the kiss ended. Her mind was still fluttering between romance and sex when he opened the door of the auditorium. He wheeled a plastic chair out of the props room and seated himself in it.

“Now, hon, why don’t you take out your pleasure balls so we can make use of what time we have?” he asked. She nodded and, pulling down her panties, removed her ben wah balls, wrapping them in tissue and putting them in her purse. She put her feet on either side of the chair and lowered her juicy opening onto his shaft. She didn’t remember him opening his pants—he must have done it while she was busy. Her body shook as he guided her hips in the motions he knew so well. Her entire awareness was concentrated on the places where he was stimulating, as if there were nothing else but his cock in her cunt, his finger in her butt, his hand on her breast, his mouth on her nipple. It seemed as if she came every time he thrust her down on his pole. Maybe she did, it was so hard to think she wasn’t even sure if he’d tranced her or not. It didn’t matter. By this point there was nothing she would willingly deny him, in or out of trance.

“S-s-so goo-goood!” she grunted. He held her head still and made her look into his eyes as he came inside her, setting off an even more powerful orgasm. Her mouth opened in a soundless scream as she squirted hot, steamy juices all over him and the chair. Her muscles lost their strength, and she almost fell asleep, but he kept her awake, cleaning the both of them up as best he could, even wiping the drool off her chin. He washed off her ben wah balls in the dressing room bathroom and helped reinsert them.

“That’s my good girl.” he told her, as he bent her over the toilet. She heard the unmistakable sound of lube being squirted, and she let her butt relax. The plug slid inside her tightest hole, and then he pulled her panties up over it. He pressed a button on his remote, and plug and balls sang a chorus of pleasure that stole what little strength was left in her knees. He caught her, setting her on the counter. The plug buzzed against the hard surface, and she came again, screaming Mark’s name to the ceiling. He turned it off, putting the lube back in her purse, and patted her cheek to stop her from nodding off. “Come on, baby, wake up.” he said with a smile. Her eyelids weren’t much heavier than Buicks, she was able to will them open. “There you go.” He looked into her eyes and said her magic words. Thoughts faded away, replaced by his words echoing in her empty mind. “Sierra, we need to keep your grades up so we can spend more time together. While you’re in school, you will not go to sleep unless I command it. If you feel yourself nodding off, you will feel the power of my will counteracting your sleepiness. When you have schoolwork that needs doing, you will find yourself able to concentrate better than you ever have. It brings you pleasure to submit to my will, and it is my will that makes this happen.”

“Your will.” she repeated.

“I have something special for you once the others are blissfully watching the orientation video.” he told her. “Once it has begun, you will go out to the truck and remember what I told you to forget that day at Traci’s.”

“Yes, I understand.” she said softly.

“I’m going to count backwards from five, and when I reach zero, you will come out of your trance, enegized by my power over you, and ready to breeze through your day.” She heard him counting backwards. When he said “zero,” her eyes snapped open.

“Mmm, I love that, Master.” she purred. “I love everything you do to my body and mind.”

“Then it will give me great pleasure to keep on doing it.” he said. The bell rang, announcing the end of their interlude. He helped her down from the counter, and they headed off to their homeroom classes.

Continued...