The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For Adults only. Sexually explicit. If you are under age or offended by such material don’t read it!

mc, mf, md, nc
* * *

Larry woke late the next morning thinking, ‘wow what a dream’. As he stretched, and rolled over he bumped into the sleeping Mary. He thought, ‘oh shit it wasn’t a dream!”

As he lay there contemplating what he had done yesterday, what the power meant, how he had dominated Mary he alternatively felt guilt, enthusiastic, ecstasy, invincible, horny, possessive and protective of Mary, remorse at his selfishness and increasingly grew very tense and confused.

Larry, after awhile followed her in to the bathroom and got into the shower with her. Mary reached over and hugged him. They kissed as the water flowed over their naked bodies. Larry was soon caressing Mary and she was responding. Larry refrained from sending her any commands, but was unsure if previous commands were still influencing her.

Soon, however, it didn’t matter. He felt wonderful and powerful as Mary slowly kissed his chest and caressed his balls and cock. The warm water flowing over his body while her lips and tongue worked slowly and lingeringly ever so slowly down toward his hard cock, made him forget everything but the powerful need to have Mary. He wanted her physically, emotionally, and totally. He felt her mouth slide along his hard cock while her had fluttered over his balls, and he felt everything was right with the world. He looked down and saw Mary’s mouth kissing and sucking the end of his cock and he thought she looked so right like that and came.

He looked down after spending himself and sent, “you should be happy to please me”, and watched her contented smile form.

* * *

Jim knew Larry was on his way. He had scanned and found his mixture of emotions a good sign. He hoped that Larry would develop a keen perceptive ability and the ability to selectively adjust emotions rather than overwhelming personality an character of the controlled. Jim sometimes, overwhelmed the people he controlled, but usually just at the beginning.

He thought back to yesterday’s blond, and was pleased that when he released her it was with only one strong lasting control to keep his secret. He had, however, adjusted some of her conditioning to allow her to have less guilt at behaving in accordance with her impulses. He left her enough restraint to not become a victim of the predators of society or careless with exposure to disease. He was pleased to recall her smiling face when he reinforced her desire to serve and be uninhibitedly sexual in a desire to please the Controllers, or at least a dominate personality.

Jim was sure she would translate this into a desire for a traditional marriage where she would stay at home and keep the house and serve the breadwinner. Jim wondered if should would perceive a desirable mate as the big physical hunter type with some planning skills that would have been prime in the cave times. Alternatively she could seek a manager who may or may not also be overwhelmingly physical but who was dominate by personality, intelligence and planning.

Jim spent a lot of time contemplating natural selection and wondered what was currently being selected for in the human race. He also wondered if man, in his desire to help the weaker members of his race, was delaying or eliminating natural selection. He was always pulled up short in these deliberations by contemplating the contributions of some, except for such compassion, that from most objective standards would have been eliminated by force of nature before they made their contributions.

Jim enjoyed teaching but hated discipline. The Society had elected him as teacher judge and he was good at it. Jim knew that to let the gift of control run free would be a mistake. He also knew therefore that someone had to play this role and it had to be someone with a great deal of strength. Dominance and control had its own selection process and ethical issues. Jim tried to balance the interests of being true to his own nature, needs and capabilities along with other Controllers and those being controlled.

He sometimes hated the tightrope. Determining where conditioning left off and nature took affect was problem enough. When he tried to fathom as he was forced to what should be, it was always a challenge. He needed a bright talented dedicated Controller to help him.

Jim, left early for the lunch meeting. He was confident that Larry would show. Jim was, however, interested in a little early morning sexual variety. He went out resolving that he would continue working on his ability to use his talents in a minimal way yet, get what he wanted. He always viewed his talents like superior physical strength, as something to be generally used sparingly. Not that he was a superior physically, more that this was an analogy. Other Controllers alternatively drew the analogy to intelligence rather than to physical strength. The current normal society encouraged full use of innate intelligence even if this gave “unfair” advantage to some, they noted the same is true for other talents like music, art acting, modeling etc. There was something about imposing the unilateral will on another, but effective use of intelligence alone often had the same result. His role in the Society was to keep the excesses to a minimum.

As wandered slowly toward the mall, Jim continued his internal and oft repeated debates. He started, however, to look for a partner for the morning’s activities. He saw many people go by and liked this new area of town. It was near the college campus but had a shopping district and professional area near by. It was one of those renewal areas that had succeeded well.

He took a seat on a bench near a little green space in front of a mixed use office and shopping complex. On one side was a apartment condominium complex. He saw many likely partners go by, but was going to be selective this morning, he was in no rush. If nothing happened, this afternoon was likely to have many diversions.

A mid-twenties petite brunette walked by and Larry scanned. She was concerned about her meeting. It was important to her long term prospects. Larry let her go. A stunning lady in her mid forties came by, it was obvious she worked out and kept in excellent physical shape. He felt her sexual drive without even scanning. As he looked closer he found that she was working hard on a personality overlay of dominance. She might be a good longer term “project” because he found an inner tension between the aspects of her, but the professional dominate personality was prevailing and useful for her middle manager marketing career. This was not what he was looking for this morning.

Coming out of the condos was a lean woman with long light brown hair. She had a tall modelish figure with peach sized breasts. She was very pretty and was dressed to modestly accentuate her figure. Larry thought with she would come up to the middle of his forehead with her three inch heels on. Being six feet he figured she must be five six or so in her stockings. He found no particular commitments and was headed out shopping for the day. He scanned further and found no evidence of sickness and further found she had a strong sex drive and tended toward submission. She was ideal.

He sent a strong feeling of sexual desire and a feeling of intense attraction to him. With proper selection he got a good majority of his partners to be cooperative and willing. As he walked up to her, he said simply, “Excuse me but do you believe in lust at first sight?” This line wouldn’t normally work, but since it was Monday morning, in broad daylight, in public and she was feeling exactly that, lust at first sight, it might. The worst he would get would be a slapped face.

Jim watched fascinated as she considered, and she finally said, “maybe”. Jim smiled and said, “shall we,” and was pleased that she interrupted him and said, “yes, this way”. She slipped her arm in his and said, “I’m on the pill and am sure I don’t have any STD’s, do you”. He said, ‘no’ wondering why she should believe him. He knew the truth of the statements, but that was because of his talent.

The stepped into the elevator and as soon as the door closed he pulled her to him and kissed her. A theme from an old book, ‘a zipless fuck’ came to mind as he caressed her breast. They pulled apart as the door opened and she lead him to her door. He squeezed her rounded ass as she slipped the key into the lock and flipped the mechanism. She looked over her shoulder and opened the door. He followed her in and shut the door. He turned her to him and kissed her again. She melted into him starting to satisfy her need.

He turned her and placed her back to the door as he started to caress her breast. He could tell she wanted to slip playfully away, probably to the bedroom, but he held her gently and increased his vigor. She responded by opening her mouth and actively accepting his thrusting tongue. Jim grabbed her hands and slowly placed them on top of her head, while kissing her deeply. She no longer was trying to slip away and complied with his unspoken wishes. Jim placed his finger over her lips in the sign to be quiet and then reached down and behind her and unzipped her skirt.

As the skirt fell to her ankles, Jim firmly caressed between her slightly spread legs. His motion pushed her ass back firmly against the inside of the front door. Jim, slowly moved his hands up and gently caressed the inside of her armpits exposed by the placement of her hands on her head. While continuing to kiss her, he moved his hands toward her breast and briefly squeezed them on his way to unbuttoning her blouse. She was moaning softly now while responding to his deeply penetrating kisses. Unbuttoning her blouse he moved to kiss her neck. As her breasts become available he slowly worked his mouth down toward her bra covered breasts.

Jim traced the bra with his tongue and lips nibbling ever so slightly at the fabric. Jim was pleased by her soft moans and rapidly increasing breath. He slipped his hand down and pulled her panty hose down over her ass and leaving them high on her thighs. He slipped his tongue and lips slowly down below her breasts toward her lovely navel. She moaned loudly as he slipped his hand under her lacy black panties and caressed her wet and ready pussy. Jim smiled.

He continued kissing her progressively lower as he pulled her pantyhose down. She tried in vain to have his lips and tongue kiss her squarely between her slightly spread legs. Enjoying her squirms he increased them by tracing the outline of her panties with his tongue. Following the pantyhose down with his kisses and tongue he gets them ready for her to step out. After she steps out of the hose, he tosses them over his shoulder.

He noted with pleasure that her hands were still on her head as he stepped back and admired the view. Her legs were slightly spread, and she was leaning back against the front door, her lacy black panties and matching bra framed by her opened blouse. Her arms framed her lean face and bedroom brown eyes nicely.

He kissed her deeply on her full mouth, thrusting his tongue deeply into her passionate response. While kissing her he freed her breasts by unsnapping the front opening bra. Pushing the useless material aside he looked down at the small but very erect nipples. He reached down and gently rolled her left one in his right hand.

Kissing her neck he brought her hands down and shoved the blouse and bra off her shoulders. He slowly put her hands behind her back, allowing the bra and blouse to fall behind her. Her breasts were slightly pushed out by the placement of her hands. Jim kissed the erect nipples. She moaned as he rubbed her panty covered pussy. Jim was delighted by her submissive responsiveness. He knew he helped a little, but she could have refused. He really hadn’t forced her and was pleased by her natural cooperation. He was ready to fully enjoy her passion. He continued to trace the outlines of her panties, occasionally slipping a finger underneath the covering material.

As he gently slipped his finger into her wet opening, she came. He kissed her while gently thrusting his finger in and out. She came again as he used his thumb to rub her clit. He enjoyed her squirming between him and the door. He thrust his tongue and finger deeply into her and was pleased to receive a moan and squirm. As he pulled back from kissing her, he was pleased to find she hadn’t moved her hands from behind her back. He reached forward and kissed her breasts while thrusting his hand in and out of her wet pussy.

He slowly removed his hand from her and recovered her recently penetrated opening. He smiled slightly at the irony and kissed her.

Slowly, he pushed her down to the cool white tile floor and placed her hands behind her neck. Her light tan and hair contrasted nicely against the floor accentuating her long slow hourglass shape. He reached down and grabbed the side of her panties and as she lifted her ass, he pulled them toward her feet. As he pulled them over her feet he grabbed each ankle and spread her legs wide. He looked down and enjoyed the view of the highly aroused and exposed woman. He released her legs and she held them in place for him. He smiled. He stepped out of his pants and released his hard cock.

As he knelt between her spread legs he positioned his cock at her waiting opening. Slowly he inserted the tip into her and moved it in and out. He enjoyed her soft moans and could see she was highly aroused. Suddenly he plunged deeply and fully into her and was greeted by an orgasmic scream and helpless squirming. After thrusting into her firmly and hard for a couple of strokes he pulled out until just his tip was in her.

She squirmed trying to get him back into her but he kept just his tip in her. He was enjoying her moaning and squirming. He was pleased that she kept her hands where he had placed them. Again he thrust deeply and firmly into her and was gratified by the loud orgasmic response. Again after a couple of deep thrusts he pulled out until just his tip was in her. She quieted to an intense state of arousal rather than the orgasmic abandon. Again she tried to bring him deeper into her and again he allowed only his tip to penetrate her.

He dropped her legs as he thrust deeply into her and bringing his head to next to hers. Her orgasmic scream was a small pain in his ear as he thrust deeply into her. He moved to kiss her deeply, while continuing to thrust into her. He sent ‘cum hard, harder, harder’ as he shot into her.

As he basked in the afterglow, she slowly stirred. He slipped out of her and stood up. He put on his pants. He kissed his hand and slowly pressed it to her lips. He admired her tan body with her legs spread widely on the floor. He stepped over her and slipped out of the door. He took one last look at her and was gratified to see a sated woman spread in her front entry, clothes strewn all around her and his cum dribbling out of her.

He smiled as he closed the door. He reviewed the commands and was pleased. He had sent sexual need and attraction to him, in addition to the final command for intense orgasms. He sent final commands, ‘be careful with your sex partners’ and ‘I am nothing but a great memory’, and he replacing the intense attraction command. He was glad her orgasms had satisfied her sexual cravings.

Jim headed toward the diner and his meeting with Larry. It was only a short walk. He knew Larry was already there. It was going to be an interesting afternoon.

He waved at Jim as he entered and went to sit across from him.

Larry asked him, “What is going on?”

Jim said, “I told you, you have a talent that woke up yesterday, it will get stronger and other talents may follow”.

Larry said, “This is unbelievable, it must be a crazy joke.”

Jim said, “If a major change to your life is a joke, so be it”

Larry, sitting dumbfounded said, “Does it work on everyone?”

Ah said Jim, “Most every one. I doubt if it would work on me for example.” Volunteering, Jim said, “I’m here to help your transition.”

“Who are you?", asked Larry.

Jim refrained from the Bombadil answer and said, “A teacher, a member of a Society of people like us, elected by the Society to play this role and to be judge of our own and hopefully a friend”.

Larry sat dumbfounded. He had thousands of questions but didn’t know where to start.

Jim said, “People will become your study. Your talents will make, ...., and allow you to study them”. Continuing Jim said, “Additionally, some things in life will become easier and some you need to plan carefully about. Why don’t you call the waitress over and we’ll order.”

Larry started to raise his hand and Jim said, “Why don’t you use your talent?”

Larry grinned, and sent to the waitress, “come here”. As she immediately responded, Jim was grinned. He just realized he was never going to have problems with service at a restaurant again. A small thing, but a nice one, it lead to many thoughts about how small inconveniences could be eliminated. Lines wouldn’t be much of a problem any more, thought Jim.

After taking their orders for burgers, fries and cokes the waitress left. Jim smiled, said “good job, the talent has many uses, but it is dangerous. We at the Society like to keep a very low profile. If our existence were to become well known an unpleasant situation would develop. Part of my job is to keep our profile low, I was chosen for many reasons, but not the least of which is I am among the very strongest of us”.

Continuing, Jim said, “It is amazing to me what you can and can’t do in public. Making five people in line at the grocery store get out of line for you, especially if you always do it, will make people notice. We’ll do some amazing things using a lot of power that even in public don’t create a problem. Helping a waitress give you good service, or getting someone to be extra thorough repairing your car or doing something they are supposed to do, never creates a problem. Well almost.” Jim let Larry think about it for a while. The burgers arrived and they ate in silence.

As they were finishing, Jim sent to the waitress, “bring the check”. After depositing it on the table, Jim reached for his money clip and put out $15 to cover the check and tip. Larry asked, “couldn’t we just walk out and make them think we paid”. Jim responded, “yes, but again sooner or later that will bring attention to you and then us. It is better to pay as you go. Making money with the talent isn’t hard. Many go into high end sales, base pay sometimes goes as high as $100k /yr. and then commissions on sales increases income very fast. Getting someone to buy using the talent, isn’t very tough, but it is better if you go with a first class company. Getting hired isn’t too tough either, just help the boss make the right decision. The trick in sales is to not win everything but always the important things. Many of us become lawyers, especially trial lawyers since convincing a jury isn’t too tough, but there is more background and a license required. Many find lawyering interesting though. Those with artistic talent, help their sales a little,..., or a lot. Politics, the military and large corporate management, we in the Society generally frown upon, as those types of positions typically lead to longer term problems and exposure. Working also keeps you out with people and reduces the chances of insanity or megalomania. I hate when I have to deal with these kinds of issues. Let’s take a walk.”

As they walked out, Larry pondered Jim’s words.

Jim steered them toward the shopping mall. He wanted to see if Larry was going to develop the ability to scan. Most did, especially with the strength Larry had exhibited, but he needed to confirm it, and soon. The scan when combined with the control created a balance, otherwise he usually tried to limit the scope of the powers and the users desire to use them. The mall was a good place to see a lot of people of differing varieties. He thought however it would be better if they went into this exercise free of sexual tension.

As they approached the mall, Jim scanned a woman in the parking lot heading into the mall. She was out looking for clothes passing time was healthy a little submissive and etc. Perfect, he just needed a private spot. The mall office was a cliché but usable if necessary, but ah a couple was just getting out of that RV, parked at the back of the mall lot. He sent to them, “don’t lock the door, but go about your shopping have a great time and don’t come back for at least an hour, check and see if you have your keys.” Jim grinned as he watched the man step back inside and come out waiving the keys at his wife.

Jim said to Larry, “see the brunet over here in red dress?”

Larry, replied, “the one with the nice ass and shoulder length hair?”

“Yes that one”, replied Jim, “why don’t you call her over here?”

Larry said, “Ok, but what do you have in mind?” and then sent to the brunet, “come over here”.

Jim replied, “Well with that ass and shape, I thought she looked like fun. I was thinking we could slip into that RV and see how fun she is. It will also give you a chance to exercise your talents, and let me help you learn to keep a low profile. Personally, I think my cock is going to look great in her mouth. What kind of personality does she have?”

Larry, looked at the brunet who was approaching and saw the full lips darkened by red lipstick and set below those big brown eyes and understood exactly what Jim was saying. He saw the moderate sized breasts pushing the dress and the shapely legs, and thought she indeed looked like, “fun”. He said, “I bet she dates a lot”. Jim smiled, he was sure Larry wasn’t aware of it, but he felt a ‘scan’ coming from Larry and was pleased to see he was right.

As Larry, was taking her in, Jim said, “You should send to her a feeling of contentment and calm, tell her she is not to draw attention to us, that she is extremely sexually aroused by strong dominate men, she views us as strong dominate men, she will do anything to attract such men and to have them enjoy her, she is contented and happy using her body and efforts to attract strong men, one day she hopes to have one man possess her, but until then she is happy attracting and accommodating as many men as possible.” Jim was pleased as Larry complied. He saw her respond and was pleased to see her hips sway with each step. She was starting to lick her lips just a little and was obviously “pointing” right at them.