The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For Adults only. Sexually explicit. If you are under age or offended by such material don’t read it!

mc, mf, md, nc
* * *

The Apprentice 5

* * *

Larry exulted as he strode home. He wanted to make everybody into puppets. He was a God. Anybody would do anything he wanted. He could mold peoples minds and personalities. He could tell if they were sick or healthy, he could tell what there current personalities were and could read their minds. He was invincible. People existed to serve him. Other Controllers, well maybe there was enough for everybody.

Jim watched Larry head home and was worried by the scans of Larry’s thoughts. Larry was slipping into this too easily and without regard for the environment, the abilities of others to see him. He was exulting in the power, and was starting to regard everybody else, except perhaps others with the power, as valueless. Jim was disturbed by this and hoped that Jim would develop a more balanced view of controllers and non-controllers and the “pecking order”. Such balance helped stability and good decisions.

While a Controller could usually get out of a “situation” by using his powers, discovery wasn’t a good idea. The last time a non-controller figured it out while not a subject lead to a lot of work for Jim putting the genie back in the bottle. Those candid videos were pretty ugly, high ranking police stripping prisoners in public, shown to the TV station nearly got out of hand. Jim hated such tidy bowl work. Care and consideration for the self and others was best.

Ah well mused Jim, that was one of the real purposes of the party, to let/force the new Controller to see the impact he had on the subjects. Others were to let it ‘all hang out’, because sooner or later a new Controller would want to. Jim mused, Larry needs the full boat and impact party, which will announce to the others that he had great strength but needed balance. The group was good and could be counted on to help Jim with Larry’s training. It was, after all, in their best interest.

Jim often mused about the appropriateness of the relationship between Controllers and subjects, but usually came back to the fact that Controllers were too few, at least as yet, to become an openly dominate group. He also felt that it circumspection and secrecy created cooperation between the Controllers while openness might lead to an open struggle for political power between them. It was hard enough to keep that from happening anyway, and the need for circumspection helped contain the excesses.

Jim thought a bit and knew he needed a high impact subject for Larry’s other demonstration. He hated it, the methods usually were hard on the subject. Brandy had a tough conversion, the blond toy and for that matter so did Mary, although the slow build made her transition the easiest. This was going to be harder still. Ah well, the end results were the same for the subject and if it made a good controller..... survival of the fittest—but only to a point.

This was a little risky, but he had a good subject in mind. He went and rented a van and bought some duct tape. They would be needed. He hoped she would be out and available today. He always saw her jogging in the park at about this time. The only way to find out would be to go and see. He parked the van by the trees. As two rather large strong looking male joggers went by he issued quick commands and took them under control, additional bouncers for the evening. He handed them the duct tape.

He was pleased and at the same time a little disappointed as he saw her jogging up toward them. He issued instructions to the men.

When they grabbed her, she screamed. The duct tape quickly covered her mouth, muffling her cries. She struggled vainly, but soon her ankles and wrists were taped together. Jim scanned the area and stopped anyone from reporting the incident.

In less than three minutes she was in the back of the van, helpless and no longer visible. Jim gave instructions, to the men, ‘do not harm her, molest or strip her, cop a feel, but nothing more and do not let her get away. Go get dressed in nice casual clothes and keep her contained. Deliver her like she is to the Lucky Lady at eight.

He took a last look at the comely brunet, who was vainly struggling in the back of the van. Jim shook his head sadly.

Mary was at home when Larry got there. Larry smiled and said, “Are you ready to model for me?”

Mary replied, “yes”.

“Good, go dress and come show me what you bought to please me”, replied Larry.

Larry thought about the day. He was sure his toy was having an interesting time at the mall. The guy at the sales store was sure to accept her offer of sex for the shoes. Larry grinned as he recalled leaving him ‘suggestions’ to take full advantage of the offer and make her perform explicitly and to his merest whim.

The hair salon had more surprises for her. By the time the folks there were done with her, she would feel much the object. Larry made sure that in addition to a hair do she would be fully examined, her pussy trimmed, her legs and armpits shaved, given an enema, her ass lubricated and her finger and toe nails done. While they were preparing her and taking advantage of her they were going to remind her that she was part of the entertainment for tonight, and that they were making sure she was well practiced and prepared for her duties. Larry made sure that the workers at the hair salon, all ten men and women, would participate in the preparations and that she would be tied and used in several positions. When she was done there and then finished her errands, she’d be ready for final programming.

Just as Larry was growing restless, he heard Mary return.

As Mary strutted back in a burgundy silky push up bra, garter belt, black stockings, high heels, and a see through, thigh high burgundy “cover” that was open all the way down the front, Larry smiled. Her make up was exquisite, not over done, but highly charged.

He welcomed her embrace, exulted that she was HIS and helped himself to her charms.

* * *

Jim recalled that the Lady had a good dressing room, including a shower for the girls, so no need to do any thing else for a while. He figured that 40-60 Controllers would show. The Lady normally had a couple dozen dancers and a dozen or so waitresses. After adding in the bar tenders there would probably be enough girls, and if not a little raiding at the bar next door would do fine. The Lady served food, so it was really all set until the last “preparations”.

He mused about the brunet that was picked up and sadly thought about his own past. He had been a controller for about a year and had been feeling invincible. He had opened a bar that catered to men, no children, male or animal interests were accommodated, but a broad range of women were available to please his customers. When collecting for the bar he ignored anything but his own interest while creating a broad diversity for his clientele.

There were many popular solo women who danced in various stages of undress and invited the patrons to enjoy them fully at their tables or in luxury in one of the backrooms. Often patrons would have a woman serve them fully at the table so they could enjoy the parade of dancing women pleading with the patrons to fulfill their needs to have sex. Jim made sure the women were submissive, aroused and eager. It was in these days when he learned about external and internal commands, how to set up insidious feedback loops and how to exploit such training.

His bar catered to dominate men. For a dominate man with a drink in hand, and perhaps the sporting event of the moment on TV in the background, it was all in all, a good way to spend some leisure time.

Of the women, there were a few that were casually put together as pairs, or if a man wanted two of the women to serve, he merely asked for their services. Jim noted however the pair of identical blond twins were extremely popular, even though individually they weren’t extraordinary. Jim always on the lookout for his bar and keeping his patrons happy was a priority. He had noticed that the brunet sisters he picked up were popular too. The twins he treated as one individual. They had the same name, were rewarded together, punished together, danced together, slept together and he had placed a command in them that an orgasm for one would cause an orgasm in the other. They were to cooperate in all ways.

The brunet sisters, he made compete with each other for the attention of his customers. They would progressively become more and more aggressive and lurid in their efforts to please. They were vain, vicious, petty, pouty and pretty in their efforts. They were to always compete for the same customer. The winner got rewarded the loser punished. They were evenly matched and Jim made sure their programming kept them that way.

Neither pair of sisters, was idle long.

So one day while collecting for new talent at the airport, Jim spotted a really pretty lady. He followed her and when he got closer was a little disappointed to find that she was a little older than he liked for the bar. She was in her mid to late thirties, perhaps forty. Too bad he mused, and was about to move on when a young lady came up to her. The older lady started straightening her red hair, cleaned a smudge of lipstick at the corner of her mouth, and turned her had first away and then toward him. As the older lady turned the young lady’s face toward him, Jim was stunned and inspired. The younger lady was obviously the older lady’s daughter they looked nearly identical in height, shape, hair coloure and form of face. If there wasn’t the obvious difference in ages they could be twins. Too, the younger lady, about 18, was obviously a little shy while the older wasn’t. It was obvious the older lady was proud of her daughter.

Jim was inspired. Either would be popular as a solo, but the older lady would only have a few years of prime service yet, which was why he was about to pass. However, together the two would be extremely popular in the club. The little scene he just witnessed gave him inspiration on how to train them.

Jim moved in and took control. The ladies had their bags separated and taken to Jim’s limo. The husband/father sat speechless as his wife and daughter walked away from him.

Jim remembered how happy he was during the limo ride back to the club. He started the training with the younger one first. He was so excited he started right there in the car and did the training quickly and silently. He put the mom in a wait, hear and hold mode and started in on the daughter.

First he accentuated her modesty and shyness. He made her very shy. Digging deep into her psyche, he found her sex drive and made her have lurid explicit fantasies about being displayed, dominated and forced to dance, masturbate and publicly serve the needs of men. The more lurid the fantasies were the shier she’d become. The more shy she’d get she’d get the more lurid, intense and exciting her fantasies would get. Jim continued that when people looked at her, she would have an erotic fantasy. Further, he implanted the notion that when she saw someone else being dominated she would think fantasize it was herself and become intensely aroused which would make her become more shy. As they got out of the limo, he gave her two more commands; 1) she was to obey the commands of the patrons of the bar, and her mother and 2) was only to cum on command or on stage.

Jim gave the daughter a frank appraisal and told her to get out of the limo and walk into the club. He was pleased by her blush and also by the way she turned her head.

He told mom to follow. He entered the club after them and thought it was time to start Mom’s training.

He found them huddled just inside the door, the daughter with her head buried in the mother’s shoulder. Mom had an intense look of hatred and fear on her face as Jim entered. Jim recalled, smiling and saying, “don’t worry mom, I’m going to help you make your daughter’s dreams come true”.

He smiled as she said, “I don’t know how we got here or why, but I’ll do anything to protect Marie from harm.”

Jim responded, “good tell Marie to watch and come over here”, and enforced his command.

Marie, true to her conditioning watched as Mom left her daughter and approached him. She said, “what is this place, what are you doing to me and Marie, why are you doing this, why can’t I just run away?”

Jim smiled and said, good now turn around for me and tell me your measurements. As she turned mom said, “5′ 7″ 35C 25 37.”

Jim asked, “what’s your dress size?”

“Eight to ten depending” replied mom.

Jim replied, “Keep turning. do you exercise?”

With her tear hoarsened voice she whispered, “yes low impact aerobic classes, thee hour sessions per week”.

Jim complemented her, “It shows, but we’ll see for sure soon, why don’t you come closer?”

As she arrived he turned her around and pulled her ass firmly into his groin and in between his legs. He whispered, “spread your legs and place your hands on top of your head”. Enforcing his words with a silent command and adding a healthy dose, at lease to him of sexual reponsiveness.

She groaned but complied.

“What is your name?", asked Jim.

“Maxine, but most call me Maxie”, she replied.

Silently he took liberties with her breasts. He whispered, “tell your daughter to describe in detail what she sees as she watches.”

“Marie watch, describe what is going on”, said Maxie.

Jim crossed the street, shook his head and tried to forget what he did. Racked by guilt he was not looking forward to the more brutal evening, but knew he would when the time came enjoy it as one of the leaders of the Controllers. He was also convinced that there must be a better way to do this. He made a mental note to find better ways to meet the needs of his fellow Controllers without being so oppressive on everyone else. He knew he needed a snack before the evening, and headed toward the diner. A tear rolled down his face as he thought of Maxie and Marie and knew he would have to review all of it, yet again before he started the new induction ceremony for Larry.