The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

April is the Cruelest Month

Chapter 3 — Mixing Memory and Desire

Rex Peters was finding it hard to concentrate.

The man shook his head to clear it. “I’m sorry, Mr. Henderson, but I didn’t catch the last part of what you said. Could you repeat it?”

The older man cocked his head as he looked at Rex there behind the counter. “You okay, boy?”

Rex grinned. “I’m fine, sir. It’s just that I’ve got a lot on my mind.”

The old man chuckled. “I’ll bet. Kid like you, you’re probably thinking about girls, but son, you got to keep your head in the game.”

Rex smiled again. “Yes, sir. I know that, sir. I’m aware of that, sir. I’m sorry but if you could repeat the last part of your order.”

The man did and Rex dutifully wrote it down but even as he did, he couldn’t help but think about what he’d been thinking about before.

Arnold Henderson was a lot closer to the truth than the man knew because Rex Peters was definitely thinking about girls, or to be more specific, he was thinking about two girls in particular.

How could June have done that, he wondered for the umpteenth time. He thought the two of them had something together.

And geez, Louise, that was her sister who had that bottle shoved inside June’s pussy. Catching June with another woman was bad enough but when the other woman was her sister ... well, it was a good thing he’d found out now, only ...

Only why the hell couldn’t he stop thinking about it?

The man waved good bye to his customer. That meant the store was empty and that was both a good and a bad thing. Bad because it gave him more time to think about June and her sister, and good because ... because it gave him more time to think about June and her sister.

He and June had been taking it slow because June said she was shy. That was fine with Rex. He knew what the girls in town thought about him and it was nice to know that there was at least one girl in town who wasn’t trying to get him in her pants or worse yet, who wasn’t trying to get a ring on her finger. He’d thought that was a good thing until he found out that June seemed more interested in getting inside her sister’s pants.

He just didn’t get it.

The bell on the shop’s door announced yet another customer and Rex was once again pulled out of his reverie as he looked up at the newcomer. It was June.

“Hi,” she said shyly.

“Hi,” he said back.

The girl tugged nervously at her fingers. “I,” she started, “I, um, I just wanted to say—”

Her voice drifted off.

“You just wanted to say what,” Rex asked bitterly.

“I, um, I don’t know what came over me the other night. I ... I’ve never done that before.”

“You mean to tell me that was your first time eating a girl’s pussy?”

“Yes,” June gushed. “Yes, that’s exactly what I mean. I ... I don’t know what came over me but I swear to God, I’d never, ever done anything like that before.”

“You expect me to believe that?”

“Yes,” the girl almost wailed. “Yes, I do. It’s the truth.”

“Yeah right.”

“It’s the truth.”

“Yeah right. How do you expect me to believe that?”

“It’s the truth,” the girl said again. “It’s the truth. I swear it.”

“Pity.”

“Huh?”

Rex hadn’t thought he’d said that out loud but there was his girlfriend staring at him.

“What did you say,” June asked.

“I ... I ... I,” Rex stammered and then he couldn’t help himself. He gave up and admitted it. “I have to tell you,” he said finally, “ever since I saw you guys doing that, I haven’t been able to get it out of my mind.”

“Meaning what,” June asked suspiciously.

“Meaning seeing you girls do that was just so ... so hot.” Rex paused. There was nothing more to say. All that remained now as to see what June was going to say back to him.

“You thought it was hot,” June asked.

Rex nodded. “I ... I couldn’t stop thinking about it. You guys were ... are ... so hot together.”

“Really?!”

Rex swallowed hard and he nodded.

June put a hand on Rex’s arm. “I’m so glad to hear you say that,” she said hesitantly. “I’m not kidding that I didn’t know what came over me that night, but when I saw you there, I knew I was in trouble.”

The man nodded. “When your sister called and said you were going to be late—”

“Mae said I was going to be late?”

Rex shook his head. “Not Mae,” he said. “April. She said you were running late and that I should come over a little later.”

“April called you up?”

Rex nodded.

“You know, I’m beginning to smell a rat.” June pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number. It didn’t take her long to get an answer. “Hey, Mae,” she said, “it’s June. I have to ask you a question. Did April put you up to what happened the other night?”

June listened to her sister’s reply and her face got grim. “She supplied the wine, huh? You get the feeling that things were out of your control?”

Again, June paused. “You did, huh? What do you want to bet there was more in that bottle than just wine?”

June shook her head at her sister’s response. “Come on, Mae. You know that’s not going to fly. I know you’re into girls but I know I’m not and—”

Mae had obviously interjected something in response.

“Come on, Mae. Everyone knows how you are but that’s not the point. You were all over me and I was all over you. I couldn’t help myself. I think there was something in the wine and I think it’s time we did something about it.”

June listened again. “Hold on,” she said. She turned to Rex. “Can you come with me right now?”

“I guess. Why?”

“Because the three of us have to talk. Can you come with me?”

Rex thought it over. Business was slow. He could afford to close up shop early. Stick a sign in the window saying he was called away on personal business and as long as he was back again tomorrow like usual, yeah, his customers would understand. “Yeah,” he said. “I can go.”

June picked up the phone. “You stay where you are, Mae, and we’ll be there in a few minutes, okay?”

The call was ended and Rex and June got into her car. She was right. It didn’t take long and soon, gravel was crunching under the wheels of June’s Nissan as he pulled up in front of her house.

“What’s he doing here,” Mae asked when the two of them arrived.

“We need him,” June said.

“For what?”

“Guys, don’t you get it? April’s been using us. All of us, and I think it’s time we got back at her.”

“What do you mean?”

“She calls Rex and tells him I’m running late and that he should come over later and then she tells you that Rex called to say he’d be late. Me, I’m into Rex and I’m not in to girls and I’m especially not into my sister, no offense Mae, you know what I mean, so why’d I do all the things I did that night?”

Her sister nodded.

“And Mae, I know you. You’re a good person. You wouldn’t hurt me on purpose so I have to think you were tricked into it. It all makes sense. It all points back to one person. It all points back to April.”

“But why,” Rex asked. “Why would she do that to her sisters.”

“The why’s easy. She wants you. She wants to get you away from me. As to why us, she’s always thought of us as kind of like her own personal property. I mean, I hate to say it, but she sort of thinks that we exist for her to order around.”

Mae nodded at that.

“So the answer to your question is simple. Why us? Why not?”

Mae was nodding and then Rex nodded, too. It did make sense in a weird way. “So you said we could get back at her,” Rex said. “How?”

“You said it yourself earlier. When you saw us, you thought it was hot.”

Rex looked about nervously. “Yeah, so?”

“So I say we do it all over again only this time, we include you in the mix. It’s a win-win situation, guys. Mae gets to feel a woman’s touch again, I get my boyfriend back and I get to let my boyfriend be with another woman without having to worry that she’ll try and steal him away from me, and Rex, this time you don’t have to fantasize about what went on, this time you get to be a part of it. Like I said, win-win.”

The other two were looking back and forth between them and then back at June. “You’re serious,” Rex said finally.

“Absolutely. She wanted to use sex against us. I say we throw it right back in her face. Come on, guys.”

Again, Mae and Rex looked back and forth between themselves but Rex could feel his cock getting harder. He already knew what he was going to say. “I’m game,” he said.

And that left only Mae. She looked at her sister and then at Rex and then back at her sister again. “Come on, guys,” she pleaded.

June shook her head. “We need you, Mae. Come on. It’ll be fun.”

“I don’t know.”

“Come on, Mae. Don’t say that. Don’t say I don’t know. Say yes.”

Mae looked back and forth between the two of them and she finally shook her head. “Okay,” she said, “I’ll do it.”

Rex looked back at June. “So what now?”

June stepped up to her boyfriend and she ran her hand down the front of his pants. “Now,” she said, “now, we see what happens next.” Her hand pulled his zipper down and she slid her hand inside his jeans. “Know what I mean?”

Rex was suddenly amazed at how hot his shy, little girlfriend was getting but that didn’t keep his cock from responding to the hand that was wrapped around it.

“You guys,” Mae said plaintively. “You guys. Come on. What if April comes in.”

June’s eyes were locked on Rex’s even as her hand continued to stroke his cock. “What do I care if April sees us?”

“You guys. Come on.”

Reluctantly, June withdrew her hand. “I guess she’s right,” she said. “April doesn’t deserve to see Rex’s cock but come on. I know where we can go.”

Moments later, the of them were in June’s bedroom. June looked at Mae and Mae looked at June. “You know what,” June said. “I think we need to get Rex out of his clothes. What do you think?”

“I guess.”

June loved the way her sister said that. It wasn’t oh goody, now I’m going to get to see your boyfriend’s cock. It was just a plain and simple, I guess with a noticeable lack of enthusiasm.

The girls gathered on either side of him. First, June would open a button on his shirt and then Mae would open one and then June. June pulled his shirt off him and then her hands went to work on the man’s belt. “Did I tell you just how hot Rex said we were,” she asked as she opened the man’s belt.

Mae shook her head.

June was pulling down the zipper and then the jeans were coming down, too. “He said he couldn’t stop thinking about us,” June said. “He said seeing the two of us together was hot,” she said as she pulled his underwear down. “You know what,” she said as she pushed the man back onto the bed. “I think we ought to put him to the test. I think we ought to see just how hot he thinks we are.”

“What do you mean?”

June looked at Rex, sitting there on the edge of her bed with his pants down around his ankles. “You said we looked hot. You tell us what you want us to do next and we’ll see how hot you really think we are.”

“I ... I don’t understand.”

June smiled. “Don’t you get it? We’re trying to get your dick hard, sweety so you tell us what you want us to do. Do you want to see me lick Mae’s titties, because I’ll do it if you want me to. Or maybe you want to see her tongue on my pussy. I’m sure she’d love to do that.”

“But ... but you guys are still wearing clothes.”

“Hmm. Then I suppose maybe that might want to be something you’d want to take care of first. Come on, sweety. Play with us like I know we want to play with you.”

The man licked his lips. “How, um, how about you take off your top.”

“You want me to take off my top,” June asked.

The man nodded and off came the top.

“Now what?”

The man was looking at Mae. “How about ... no wait,” he turned back towards June, “how about you take her top off.”

“Your wish is my command,” June said.

“And whatever’s underneath it,” Rex added.

“Of course,” said June, “whatever’s underneath it,” and then her hands started working on the buttons on her sister’s blouse and when those were all undone, she slipped the blouse off her shoulders and unhooked the bra. “Now what?”

The man licked his lips. “Um, why don’t you, no wait, I know, stand behind your sister, reach around and play with her tits.”

“Of course,” said June and once again she was following the instructions she’d been given.

Rex didn’t even realize he’d wrapped his hand around his cock. He was just staring at the two women standing there in front of him. “Do you ... do you like what your sister is doing,” he asked.

“Oh yeah,” Mae moaned.

June kissed her sister’s neck. “I think we’re getting him hard,” she whispered in her sister’s ear.

“I think he already is,” Mae whispered back.

June peered at her boyfriend. “Would you like to see Mae’s pussy,” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

June was still standing behind her sister. Her hands slid down and then she was opening the front of her sister’s jeans. First one button and then another and then yet another. Those hands pushed the jeans down and then those hands were sliding between Mae’s legs, pressing her panties against her pussy. “Are you sure you want to see this,” June teased.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

June smiled and then she was pushing her sister’s panties down. “Look at that,” she said. “There’s Mae’s pussy.

Rex was definitely looking.

“I think we got him hard,” Mae murmured.

“I think you’re right,” June agreed.

“But I think he wants to see your pussy, too.”

“I think you’re right,” June agreed again and that was all it took for June to pull off her jeans and her panties.

“What do you think,” June asked. “Do you like what you see?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Yeah? That’s all you can say? Just yeah?”

The man was still pulling on his dick. “What do you want me to say?”

“I don’t know. How about something like why don’t you girls come over here and suck on my cock. I don’t know but geez, something more than just yeah.”

Rex looked from Mae to June and back again and then he grinned. “How about you girls come over here and suck on my cock.”

June smiled back. “Why, Rex,” she said, “I thought you’d never ask. Come on, Mae. It looks like we got us a cock to suck.”

Sucking cock might not have been Mae’s thing to do but almost from the get go, it was clear that even if she hadn’t done it before, it was clear it was something June really wanted to do. The two women climbed up onto the bed but it was June that took hold of Rex’s cock and it was June that looked him in the eye and it was June that told him, “I’ve wanted to do this for so long,” just before she went and shoved her mouth down on the man’s cock.

Rex groaned. Fuck. This was his shy, little girlfriend. Fuck.

And then June was pulling her mouth up off the man’s cock with a big, wet sloppy slurp and she was offering the cock up to her sister.

Mae wasn’t as greedy as her sister. She sniffed tentatively and then her tongue edged out to taste the man’s cock.

“Come on,” her sister urged her. “Take it.”

Mae hesitated for a moment longer but then she opened her mouth and she pushed herself down on the man’s cock.

“Yeah, that’s it,” her sister encouraged her. “Suck that cock. That’s it. Oh fuck, give it to me. I want to taste it again.”

The man groaned as his girlfriend’s mouth once more slid down on his cock. She definitely was the more aggressive and the more possessive one and he liked the way she practically took ownership of his cock when she had it in her mouth.

Back it went to Mae and then back again to June. The man groaned. He wasn’t going to be able to take much more of this, he knew. In fact, if he didn’t watch it, he was likely to shoot his cum in his girlfriend’s mouth at any moment.

It was already too late. He wondered if he should tell June but then again, he knew what he wanted. “Suck it,” he told his girlfriend. “Suck it hard.”

He wondered if the girl had any inkling about what was about to happen but he knew he didn’t care. She sucked him hard and the man groaned. He was so close. All he had to do was let go.

June sucked him again and the man groaned. It felt so good to let go. It felt so good to let his cum flow.

He wondered what June was going to think of him. She hadn’t said anything but then that was kind of hard to do since she still hadn’t take her mouth off of his cock.

He could feel her mouth seem to tighten around his cock. Oh my God, the man thought. Oh my God. I can’t believe it. She’s swallowing my cum. I can’t believe it. Shy, little June is swallowing my cum.

The man looked up and that’s when he got his next surprise. He wasn’t the only one to be experiencing the joys of an inventive mouth. Finding that his cock no longer required the services of her mouth, Mae had slipped her mouth between her sister’s legs and even as June ate his cock, so too was Mae eating her.

Mae’s plump ass was right there. He hadn’t meant to do it, but it was right there and it was so nice and round and it felt so good in his hand.

The man moaned. June was getting him hard again. He couldn’t believe it but June was getting him hard again and that’s when he felt it. It was Mae taking hold of his hand but she wasn’t pushing him away. She was just bringing him in between her legs. Her hand held him there if for just a moment and then she went back to licking her sister’s cunt.

Mae was wet, really wet. His fingers slipped between her lips and he could feel her cunt and then he was pushing his way inside. She seemed to tense if only for a moment and then she seemed to let go and in the next instant, she seemed to be grinding herself against his hand.

Oh my God, the man thought. Oh my God. She’s fucking my fingers.

Rex held his hand right where he was which it seemed was exactly what she wanted him to do. He could feel his cock getting as hard and stiff as it had ever been and at the same time, June seemed to be moaning against his cock and it was no wonder if Mae was giving her anything close to the pleasure she seemed to be deriving from his fingers.

Mae came all of a sudden. Her pussy convulsed and then she was squeezing his fingers and moments later, June was cumming, too. His cock slipped from her mouth as she moaned out her pleasure but her hand kept hold of his cock as the pleasure continued to roll.

Rex shook his head. God damn. He knew what he wanted. He looked at Mae who was only now pulling her head from between June’s legs and he grinned. “What say you and me make a June sandwich?”

“What do you mean?”

“Here, let me show you.” The man was pulling on his girlfriend, pulling her up towards him. He kissed her. “You really are a horny, little slut,” he said.

Said by anyone else, those words might have sounded harsh to June but said by her boyfriend, they didn’t sound harsh at all. “That’s right,” she told him. “I am a horny, little slut. I’m your horny, little slut. Yours and hers.”

The man grinned and he kissed her again. “I’m so glad to hear you say that because there’s something I’ve wanted to do for a long time now.” He kissed her again. “Turn around,” he said.

June turned and she could feel her boyfriend coming up behind her. One of his hands reached under her body and grabbed hold of one of her tits even as the other one took hold of her cheeks. “Oh my God,” she said. “Oh my God. You’re going to fuck me in the butt.”

Rex was already sliding his cock between her cheeks. The head of his cock was pressed up against her tight, little hole. “That’s right,” he said. “I’m going to fuck you in the butt.”

June gasped as she felt the man enter her and then she moaned. “Oh God,” she moaned. “Oh God, I want you to. I want you to fuck me in the butt.”

The man was fully inside her now and now both of his hands were on her tits and the girl continued to moan.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me in the butt.”

The man didn’t say anything. He didn’t have to. He was right where he wanted to be. He was in a place he’d wanted to be almost from the moment he’d met June, a place he was thinking he might never be and it was feeling even better than he’d ever thought it would be.

He looked at Mae sitting off to the side. A nod of the head was all it took and then the other sister was moving, too, pulling her sister’s legs up and sliding her mouth between her sister’s legs.

June gasped as she felt it. A cock in her ass and a tongue on her cunt. Oh geez, it felt so good. Her hands reached out and she looped them around her sister’s body. She grabbed her sister’s ass and she pulled her sister close. Her sister was licking her pussy. It was the least she could do to return the favor and all the while that thought kept running through her mind. Fuck me in the butt. Fuck me in the butt.

She liked this. She liked being sandwiched between her sister and her boyfriend. She liked it a lot. She wanted them to use her for their pleasure. She wanted to make them cum. She wanted them to make her cum.

That last part wasn’t really in question. She was so close now that it was practically inevitable. The question was really could she hold it off long enough. Could she hold it off long enough to make the other two cum.

It was going to be so close. That cock in her butt, she’d never thought of getting fucked there before. It was the always the other hole but as soon as Rex had let her know what he wanted, she’d wanted to do it and oh my God, he felt so big in there. She absolutely loved it.

June moaned again. She knew she couldn’t stop it. Not anymore. Not with that cock in her butt and not with her sister’s tongue on her cunt. On my God, where the hell had Mae learned to do things like that. She only hoped she was doing half as good a job with her own tongue.

Mae’s pussy seemed to quiver and her tongue seemed to lose its focus if only for a moment. “Oh fuck,” she gasped and then her tongue was back again, back between June’s legs, but in that instant, June knew her sister was cumming and that was all it took. In that instant, she started to cum, too.

That left only the man in her butt and he wasn’t far behind. He could feel her pussy as it started to cum and her already tight ass got just a little tighter and that was all it took. The man groaned as the cum started to flow.

It was a while later and the three of them were sitting on June’s bed. This time, it was Rex in the middle with June and Mae gently stroking his cock. For the moment at least, there was a lull. For the moment at least, the frantic, sexual energy that had been expended before was in short supply. “So,” Rex asked, “what now?”

“Now,” June announced, “now that the three of us have had our fun, now I think it’s time we taught April a lesson.”