The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

April is the Cruelest Month

Stirring Dull Roots With Spring Rain

It was the next morning and April came down early as she normally did. She looked outside. Maybe there was time, she told herself. Maybe there was time before the rains hit.

She pulled her water bottle off the washboard and she poured some water into it. Not too much, she told herself. This probably wouldn’t be a long run but it would be nice to have something along the way.

She let herself out of the house and she began her stretching. Storm was coming in, she noted. She’d have to hurry, but she always felt so crappy when she didn’t get a good run in, and when she felt crappy, well hell, everyone else felt crappy, too.

Her run took April out past the mill pond then up towards the Sandecker place. Old man Sandecker was late getting his crops planted, April noticed as she stopped and took a drink of water. She liked it up here. The farmland was all pretty flat hereabouts but the Sandecker place spanned a small hill. There was even a low fence where on could stop down and look out over the valley.

April took another pull from her water bottle. The sky was looking really dark now and that wouldn’t be good. Too bad, she thought as she took one last pull from the water bottle. She would have liked to have lingered longer but the weather just wouldn’t permit that.

She’d barely started running when she felt the first drops. It was little more than a heavy mist at first and it felt good against April’s skin but the rain intensified and soon April found herself in the midst of a downpour and still, she didn’t mind. It wasn’t the first time she’d run in the rain and it likely wouldn’t be the last.

Only there was something different this time. Perhaps it was understandable at first. After all, the run had made her hot and the rain had made her wet, so after all, what was a little more heat and a little more wetness in the grand scheme of things.

The rain was getting heavier. She made the turn down onto the gravel path that would bring her up to the house. It wouldn’t be long now, she told herself. It wouldn’t be long before she could strip off her clothes and take a nice, long, hot shower.

April stumbled as her foot squished against the gravel. There was just something nice about the feel of her body getting so wet and squishy. She moaned to herself. She felt so squishy.

The old bunkhouse was coming up on the left. There always seemed to be someone hanging out on the porch and even on a rainy day like this, April could see it was no different.

Without even realizing what she was doing, April slowed her pace. The man on the porch was Joe Nadler. April had always thought of him as a low-life kind of a bum so why was she feeling the way she was feeling now. Why was she feeling like she just wanted to run off the path and jump in the man’s arms.

Stay on the path, the woman told herself. Stay on the path.

The man was smoking a cigarette. She hated smokers. Focus on that, she told herself. He’s a dirty, rotten smoker, she told herself. Just focus on that and stay on the fucking path.

Yeah, he was a dirty, rotten smoker, she told herself. He was a dirty, rotten smoker with a big cock.

Stay on the path, she told herself. Stay on the path.

But already, her pace had slowed to little more than a quick walk. Joe was looking at her suspiciously.

Stay on the path, April told herself. Don’t make eye contact with him. Just pass right on by.

“Can I help you,” the man asked.

April groaned. Can I help you? That was a loaded question.

Stay on the fucking path!

April had slowed to a walk. She couldn’t take her eyes off of the man. She wondered what his cock looked like.

“Can I help you,” the man asked again.

April stepped off the path. Her shoes squished in the mud and they weren’t the only things that were squishy.

“Can I help you,” the man asked yet again.

April stepped up onto the porch of the old bunkhouse. “Yeah,” she said. “Yeah, I think you can.”

What the hell was she doing, April’s mind screamed and yet, she stepped even closer to the man.

“What can I do for you?”

It didn’t have to be Joe Nadler standing there on the porch. It could have been anyone at all or there might have been no one there and April might have run right on past but as luck would have it, the man on the porch was Joe Nadler.

“What can I do for you,” the man asked again.

“I, um—”

“Yeah?”

No, she told herself. No, don’t do it and yet she knew she had to. “I want you to fuck me.”

The field hand looked at April for a moment there and then he grinned. “Nice try,” he said. “You almost had me going there but your pa would kill me if he found my dick inside your pussy.”

“No,” April cried. “No, please.” Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew this was wrong but she also knew she couldn’t wait. She needed to get a cock inside her and she didn’t care what she had to do to get it.

The man grinned again. “I’m not buying,” he said, “so you might as well run along home. It’s really starting to rain and it doesn’t look like it’s going to lighten up any time soon.”

“No, please,” the woman begged.

“Okay, this is getting a bit old,” the man said. “It was a nice try but it didn’t work but you got to know when to give it up.”

April moaned to herself. She couldn’t leave this man. Maybe before but not now. Her pussy was on fire. She needed to fuck. She needed to fuck right now and she didn’t much care what she had to do to get it but what she did know was she couldn’t possibly leave, not without getting her pussy fucked. “Please,” she moaned. “Please, don’t make me go. I’d do anything for you, anything at all. Just give me what I want. Just fuck my tight, little pussy.”

The man looked at the woman. “Girl,” he said in a tight voice, “you shouldn’t go around saying stuff like that. You never know when you might run into someone who might actually believe you.”

“But I’m telling you the truth,” the girl wailed. “I’ll do anything you want me to do.”

The man was getting just a little bit ticked off. Enough’s enough the man thought. It was amusing at first but now it was just damned annoying but he knew how to put a stop to the girl and her pleadings. “Fine. You say you’ll do anything. Prove it. Call yourself a little fucking whore. Better yet, tell me all you’re good for is taking the cum out of my cock. Call yourself a little fucking cum bucket.” There now, the man thought. That should shut the girl up.

April knew what she should do. She should tell the man to fuck off. She should get back on the gravel path and then she should run on home and when she got there, she knew she should find her father and tell him what Joe Nadler had told her to say.

She knew that was what she should do but she knew she wasn’t going to do it.

She looked at the man. She knew what she was going to say. God, why was she going to do this, she asked herself.

“I’m a little, fucking whore. I’m a little, fucking cum bucket and all I’m good for is getting filled up by your cum.”

April moaned to herself as she said those things. Why was she saying this, she asked herself, and more to the point, why did it feel so right to say these things.

The man looked on in amazement. He’d figured he was calling the girl’s bluff. There was no way he thought she’d actually do it, but she had. So what if she really meant what she said or was it all just some sort of elaborate hoax. If it was, it was a good one, but he had to know for sure.

Inspiration came to him even as he stood there looking at the girl. “You say you’ll do anything I want you to?”

“Anything.”

“Then take this cigarette out of my hands and smoke it.”

April looked at the half smoked cigarette in the man’s hand. God no, she thought, and yet even as she thought it, she reached out and she took a hold of the cigarette. “You’re sure you’re going to fuck me,” she asked.

The man nodded.

She brought the cigarette up and she put it between her lips and she took her first pull off of it.

She coughed and she sputtered. God, she asked herself. Why am I doing this?

“Keep going,” the man told her and April did as she was told, lifting the cigarette up and taking yet another pull off of it. It was easier the second time around, she thought, and even as she stood there, the man grabbed her around the waist and he was turning her around and pushing her up against the railing.

“Keep going,” the man said and again, April took another pull from the cigarette.

The man pulled her shorts down and April could feel his hand between her legs. All that separated that hand from where she wanted him was her damp, little panties. “Do you want me in here,” the man asked.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “I want it. I want it so bad.”

“Bad enough to beg for it?”

“I want it,” April moaned. “I want it so bad. Please fuck me. Please fuck me hard.”

“You’re not done with that cigarette yet.”

April took another drag from the cigarette. It was getting easier to do and she wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing and then she felt it, the feel of the man pulling her panties down and the feel of him coming up behind her. She could feel the head of his cock as it pressed up against her and she moaned. “Fuck me,” she begged. “Fuck me.”

April couldn’t help but gasp as she felt the man enter her. She’d had a cock before but this was somehow different. It was different, better, hotter.

She moaned again. She wasn’t sure if the man needed her to keep on begging but she wasn’t about to risk having him stop. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

The man was hardly paying attention to what the girl was saying as almost his entire attention was focused between her legs. The bitch was fucking tight and that didn’t surprise him. He had the feeling that this wasn’t the first time she’d let her pussy out in the open but he had the feeling it was a rare thing. Probably only let her pussy out when it served her, the man thought. Fucking bitch.

Not bitch, the man corrected himself, or at least not right now. The girl was wet, very wet. Slut. That’s what she was right now. A horny, little fuck slut.

But why had she come out here. What the fuck did she want from him? No way in hell did he think this was just some sort of accident, that the girl had just been out running in the fucking rain no less and suddenly, she had just decided to come get fucked by him. That was too amazing to believe. The man rammed his cock between the girl’s legs as his anger flared. He had the feeling he was being fucked with and he didn’t like it when people fucked with him.

The girl moaned as her pussy took that cock. She liked it hard.

And so what if someone was fucking with him, Joe Nadler asked himself. So what if they were. The girl was fucking legal. Barely so, but the bitch was legal. She had a tight pussy and she clearly wanted it from him so who the fuck cared why she was here. Just fuck the hell out of her and let the chips fall where they may.

She was going to cum. April knew that. She was going to cum and she knew she shouldn’t want it but she knew she was going to cum. She knew she was going to cum so hard and she knew she wanted it.

The man slapped her ass.

“Ow,” April protested. “Ow. That hurts, Mr. Nadler.”

Mr. Nadler. The bitch had never called him that before, Joe thought. Maybe Joe if she was in a good mood, or hey you, if she wasn’t and usually, she didn’t talk to him at all. He slapped the girl’s ass again.

“Ow, Mr. Nadler,” the girl moaned. “Ow, it hurts.”

“Do you want me to fuck you or not?”

“I want you to fuck me, Mr. Nadler.”

“Then you better let me do things the way I want to do them, okay?”

“Okay, but please don’t hurt, Mr. Nadler. Please don’t hurt.”

The man slapped her ass again just to let her know who was boss and then he slapped it once more. He liked to hear her yelp.

“Oh geez,” the girl moaned. “Oh geez. You’re going to make me cum, Mr. Nadler. Oh geez, you’re going to make me cum.”

The man would have told her not to if he would have thought it would have done any good but he knew it wouldn’t so he didn’t.

“I’m going to cum,” the girl cried out. “I’m going to cum. Oh fuck, I’m going to cum.”

The girl gasped and then she moaned and then she screamed out into the early morning and she sucked in more air only to scream again.

“Oh my God,” she screamed. “Oh my God, I’m cumming. Oh my God. I’m cumming and it feels so good.”

She was still cumming and she could feel the man’s cock, still buried inside her pussy, still long and still hard and in that instant, she realized she wasn’t done and she knew she wanted more.

“You liked that,” the man said as the girl finally started to come down from that orgasmic high.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned.

“I’ll bet you want more, don’t you, slut?”

If she noticed that the man had just called her a slut, she didn’t say anything about it. She just moaned as she felt the man’s cock inside of her still clenching pussy and she moaned. “More,” she moaned. “More. Give me more.”

The man pulled his cock back and then he drove it forward again making the girl moan. “Oh yeah, that’s it, slut. I got what you need, don’t I.”

“Yeah,” the girl moaned.

“Tell me I got what you need,” the man said.

The girl moaned. “You got what I need,” she moaned. “You got what I need.”

The man smiled and he slapped the girl’s ass yet again. He liked the way his slap made her yelp. He liked it even better that she’d learned not to complain. “You know I got what you need,” the man said.

“You got what I need,” the girl moaned again.

The man slapped her ass again. He wasn’t sure why the bitch was acting like she was but he was bound and determined to get as much as he could out of her for as long as she was acting that way. “You’re a fucking, little slut,” the man said. “You’re a fucking, little slut whose only purpose is to give me what I want, and if you do a really good job of it, then I might give you what you need. Is that understood?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Mr. Nadler. I understand.”

“I don’t think you do. You’re a dirty, little fuck slut. You’ve come to me because I have what you need and not the other way around. I think you need to show a little more respect. You shouldn’t even be calling me by my name anymore. From now on, it should be yes, sir and no, sir, and please, sir, would you fuck me some more, sir. You got that?”

April nodded.

The man shook his head. “You know that’s not going to do,” he said. “I asked you if you got that.”

“Yes ... sir.”

“I’m not sure I got that. What’d you say.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Say it again.”

“Yes, sir.”

“That’s what I like to hear. Do you need me to make you cum,” the man asked.

“Yes, sir,” April responded enthusiastically.

“Yes, sir, what?”

“Yes, sir. I need you to make me cum.”

“Then that must mean you want to give me what I want,” the man said.

“Yes, sir. I want to give you what you want.”

“That’s exactly what I wanted to hear from you,” the man said and that’s when he pulled his cock out of April’s pussy.

“Wait. What are you doing?”

“What are you doing, what?”

It took April a moment to realize what was being asked of her but then she got it. “What are you doing, sir,” she asked plaintively. “What are you doing? I need you to fuck me, sir.”

“Don’t you tell me what you think you need,” the man interjected, “because I already know what you need.”

April was about to say something but then she felt it, the feel of that cock as it slid between her cheeks. “No,” she moaned. “No, not that.”

But the man already had the head of his cock pushed up against April’s tightest, little hole. “How did I tell you to address me,” he said.

“No,” the girl moaned. “No, not that. Please, sir, please don’t fuck me in my ass.”

She might as well have not even bothered because no amount of pleading was going to keep the man out of her butt.

She gasped as she felt the man enter her. Too big, she thought. Too big, and he wasn’t even all the way in. She gasped as she felt him push even more of him inside her. She wanted to say something but she seemed incapable of speech. All she could do was make these little moaning noises every time he stuck her with his cock.

She wanted to say something but what. It was so hard to think with that cock in her ass.

She wanted to say something. She wanted to tell ... no to ask ... no to plead with, oh fuck, it was so hard, she wanted him to ... to ... to take it out of her ass.

No, that wasn’t it. She moaned again.

God, she wanted to be rammed by that cock. She wanted to feel that cock in her ass. She knew she’d never get used to it, but there was just something about it. She wanted to get fucked in the ass.

The man seemed to sense her need. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. “See, I told you I knew what you needed, didn’t I, slut?”

The girl could only moan as she felt the man move inside her butt but that wasn’t nearly good enough. The man jammed his cock in the girl’s butt hard enough to get an attention.

“I asked you a question,” the man demanded. “I know what you need, don’t I?”

“Y-y-yes,” the girl stammered.

The man hit her with his cock again. “Yes, what?”

The girl moaned. “Y-yes, sir,” she amended. “Yes, sir. You know what I need.”

As much as he wanted this to keep going on and on and on, Joe Nadler knew that wasn’t going to happen. It wouldn’t be long before this ride came to an end. In fact, there was only one last thing he needed to do before that happened.

The man unclipped his cell phone from his belt and then he twisted his hands in the girl’s hair so she could see what he was holding.

“We’re going to make a little film,” the man said. “You do this right and I’ll give you what you want but if you fuck this up, I’ll send you home as a shriveled empty hulk. You got that?”

The girl tried to nod but the man’s hand in her hair wouldn’t permit that. “Yes,” she answered. “I mean, yes, sir, I got that.”

“Just remember that you’re a dirty, little fuck slut and that you came to me to get fucked in the butt and you’ll do fine.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Okay then, I think we’re ready to roll then.” The man switched the camera to video. “Tell everyone what your name is.”

“April,” the subdued girl said.

The man’s cock stroked her hard in the butt. “April what,” he asked.

“Raines,” the girl blurted out. “My name’s April Raines.”

“That’s very good, April. Now, why don’t you tell everyone what you are.”

April looked back into the camera. She had no idea who was going to see this but she knew what she had to say. “I’m a dirty, little fuck slut,” she said.

“You sure are,” the man said, “and now, why don’t you tell everyone why you came here today.”

April really didn’t want to say this but from her way of looking at it, she really had no choice. She took a deep breath and then she let it out. “I came here to get fucked,” she told the camera. “I came here to get fucked in the butt.”

“And I’ll bet you’ll come back again, won’t you?”

Say no, April told herself. Say no. “Of course, I’ll come back again,” she said instead. “I love to get fucked in the butt.”

“I’m sure everyone is glad to hear that,” the man said. The man was looking for a place to prop up the cell phone because considering what was coming next, he didn’t want to keep on holding it, but finding no good way to prop it up, he just switched it off instead.

The man realized he had an even bigger problem. He was going to cum. There was no doubt about that, but where was he going to do it? He could come in her butt or maybe pull it out and shoot it all over her scrawny, little backside. He could shove it in her pussy and give it to her there but he wasn’t sure if she was on the pill or not. He didn’t want to get her pregnant. On the other hand, he could just have her kneel like those chicks did in those porno flicks he watched and he could shoot it all over her face. He’d never done that before but then he’d always figured that stuff on the face was all for show anyway.

The man groaned. Whatever he was going to do, he told himself, he was going to do it fast.

The easiest thing to do would have been to leave it where it was but at the last minute, the man pulled his cock out and he shoved it between her legs.

April moaned as she felt the man reenter her pussy. For a moment, she didn’t know why but then she heard the man groan and she felt his cock swell inside her and in that moment, she was cumming all over again.

* * *

June looked over at the clock next to her bed. “Well now, I don’t think we’re going to have to worry about April anymore.”

There was a muffled response and then Mae kissed her sister. “Why’s that,” she asked.

“Because she went out for her run over an hour ago and unless she’s gotten really, really quiet coming back into the house, she’s not back yet so if you ask me, I’d say she’s found something else to occupy her time.”

“You think so,” Mae asked with a giggle.

That was enough to get Rex’s attention. “Okay, you guys, what did you do?”

“Us,” June asked with as much innocence as she could muster.

“Us,” her sister repeated.

“Yeah, you,” the man said. “What did you guys do?”

“Well, um, we figured April had drugged us right, so last night we went looking through her stuff to find her stash or whatever it was she used on us. It didn’t take us long to find it either.”

Mae nodded. “She had the pills hidden under her panties.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So we used them.”

“Yeah, we used them.”

“What do you mean you used them?”

“Well, we didn’t know how many to use so we just kind of had to guess.”

“Yeah, we had to guess.”

“So we ground them up and mixed them with a little water and we put them on the inside of April’s water bottle. Water evaporates and there you go, the residue’s stuck to the walls of the bottle. She fills it up. She goes running. She drinks some water, and there you go, and like I said, she’s not back yet. I wonder who she’s fucking now.”

“Whoever it is,” Mae giggled, “I feel sorry for him,” and both sisters started laughing at that.

Rex shook his head at the two sisters. “Remind me not to get on you guys’s bad side,” he said.

June reached under the covers and took a hold of her boyfriend. “That’s not likely to happen,” she said, “not so long as you keep giving us lots and lots of this.”