The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Don’t read this if you are under 18. That would be BAD.

That’s right kids popular ZS got help from Morgan ley fey to edit his story Hope you all enjoy

April’s new school day

by Popular ZS

April Cookingham was the girl everyone knew because she was funny and fun to be around. She was also a very flirtatious girl. Who could blame her looking the way she did—about 5′7 with blonde hair a bit below her next intense blue eyes that you could look into for days, a nice pair of c-cup breasts, a shiny white smile that would light up the darkest rooms, and a nicely rounded ass, she had it all. April was also very smart; she was in all honor classes in her junior year at Breakwood High School. Her favorite class was psychology She knew how the mind worked, and today was the day she was going to use this on her classmates, her teachers, and even the office woman who always wore that pink skirt that some how made her long red hair look so amazing.

April walked into school, scanning the hallways for someone to try some mind games with. “Hmmm, Amanda Brandstem, I think I will save her for 5th period History,” she thought, looking. “Molly Clepto, hmmm.” April looked at Molly, only a freshman, but she looked very good with a D chest long, dyed black hair, and a tight black band shirt that only made her breasts look bigger. “No, not now,” April thought. Then April saw Jason Godin and his girlfriend Yamila with her stupid unpronounceable last name. Jason had been April’s very best friend and at one point she loved him with all her heart, but when he noticed how much of a flirt she was, he started to drift away and started to hang out with Yamila. They were the only Prep – punk Couple in the whole school.

Jason was a tall kid, about 6′4, and he had green hair that he dyed himself. He worked out a lot, giving him a skinny body and a sexy 6 pack. Ooh how April wanted him back even if it was just as a friend. She needed to have someone there for her again as he was. April’s eyes shifted to the dark-skinned beauty Jason had his arm around. Yamila was Hispanic but she was adopted by a rich family from the best part of town. She wore a fluffy pink turtle neck and hip hugging blue jeans that showed off her wonderful ass. In fact her ass was so nice that Jason had gotten on the Year Book Computers and had a page devoted to her ass. This, of course, made Yamila very cross with him and delayed them having sex like they had planed to at the end of that year. This was a well known story for the juniors of the school. That made April happier than ever, knowing that Jason had not given himself to Yamila yet. She would have him this day. She would have both of them. She smiled to herself and started walking towards the couple.

“Hey Jason,” April said in a sexy voice followed by a smile. “Yamila” April muttered. She did not want to seem rude to Yamila because Jason might get upset with her and she in no way wanted that to happen. “Hey April,” said Jason “Cookingham” Yamila said, trying to keep a straight face.

April brushed up against Jason, looking deeply into his eyes. Once she did that, Jason was lost in her leering gaze. April hugged Jason and started to whisper in his ear. “Jason, it feels soo good to relax. You must relax and let me take control, you know you miss being friends with me. We can help each other out again...you just have to give in and relax...”

“WHAT the HELL do YOU think YOU are doing with MY boyfriend, April!” Yamila screamed.

“I can hug an old friend if I want to, Yamil-ass, isn’t that right Jason?” April rubbed his back.

“Don’t worry, sweetie,” Jason said in almost a monotone. “We are just good friends, no harm in a hug now and then.”

“SHE JUST CALLED ME AN ASS!” Yamila barked, making the heads of Amanda Brandstem and Molly Clepto turn to look at them.

“No, you must have heard wrong, Yamil-Bitch, I would never curse your name like that,” April said, with a sly grin of triumph.

“SHE DID IT AGAIN! Jason, do something!” Yamila was almost in tears.

“I didn’t hear her say that, honey, maybe you should get your hearing checked,” Jason said with a concerned look on his face.

“Oh my Gawd.” And with that, Yamila stormed off.

“I thought she would never leave,” April cooed. April started to whisper more things into Jason’s ear. “Here are some things that I think you have forgotten until now, let me remind you of them. You LOVE me; you always have and you always will. You are only going out with Yamila because her ass is nice but it doesn’t compare to my body at all,” April said. Her own words started to make her a little wet.

“Mmm Yamila ass…Not better then April, love April,” Jason said sleepily. “You love doing whatever I want you to do and you think that everyone else should think so too. You will help me make people see the light I give off so that I will have many lovers just like you.” April’s mind raced to the girls she wanted to ensnare that day: Amanda, Molly, Yamila.

April spent much more time making Jason a good little slave. And after all that work, she wanted to have some fun with him. April took Jason by the hand and ran into the girl’s locker room. Jason followed her like a obedient dog. Some girls screamed when they saw Jason in there, others winked. April raised her hands up high to get all the girls’ gazes on her. All the girl’s eyes were on her. The ones that were in their underwear and the ones standing there that were talking to their friends all stopped and looked into April’s blue eyes.

“Ladies! It is your lucky day: me and Jason here are going to put on a little show for you.” The girls who were already mesmerized by April’s growing power cheered and smiled. “The Mistress is going to put on a show for us!” one girl cried out. “This is the best say of my life!” another moaned. Some girls just clapped and smiled at each other.

April smiled, taking a moment to admire her growing mental powers. “Now girls, after the show you will become full fledge members of my harem of lovers.” The girls began to cheer again but were stopped by April’s powerful voice. “But first, you must do some thing to enjoy the show the right way, the way your queen wants. First you must all strip all the way down.” Panties and bras flew everywhere as girls ripped off there garments to make April happy. It even made some of them horny that they were making April happy and doing what she told them to. “Next you all have to masturbate while you look at the show me and my guy are going to put on for you,” April said with a smile.

“Oh, he is so lucky to be the Mistresses’s boyfriend” a girl said, making Jason smile. He was so happy to be where he belonged: with April, his one true love. Yamila was nice and everything but she did not compare to April at all All the thinking about April gave Jason a very large boner that shot out of his pants zipper. April noticed Jason’s student erection and began to rub it slowly. Her touch on his skin made Jason’s eyes shut and his mind filled with the erotic feelings.

The girls in the locker room were watching this closely as if it were the climax of the best movie they had ever seen; some girls did not even blink once. The girls were also vigorously masturbating. Moans came from all corners of the room from girls playing with their selves. In one girl’s mind, she was thinking about the Mistress putting 2 of her perfect fingers inside of her unworthy pussy and the queen’s finger tips dancing on her clit, playing with it.

This notion sent the girl into a powerful orgasm. Her body started to shake “mmmm ahhh mmmm” were the sounds that came from her mouth as this was going on. It lasted a little while longer. When it was over, she opened her eyes and whispered, " I am her humble servant” and she continued playing with herself. April had now taken her own garments off and had ordered Jason to take his off as well. She had tossed her Black panties and pink bra at some of the girls who were now grasping it in their arms as they pleasured themselves.

Jason got on top of April. He was in heaven. The sent of her sweet skin that even the sun had never seen was all around him. It made him want her more and more. He started to put himself into her waiting pussy when April spoke.“Stop, tell me you love me.”

Jason said, “I love you, April,” and put himself inside of her. In and out in and out, he knew what to do even though he had never done it. He was linked with her-to them it was more then sex. They were making love, and Jason knew he would love this girl forever. As he kept going into her, his lips were drawn to her breasts. He kissed them and put her nipple inside of his mouth, his tongue dancing over it. “MMMMMM,” April moaned.

The love making lasted the rest of the period and by then April had 12 wonderfully powerful orgasms. The girls around her were sweaty and smelled of sex. Jason got up from his lover and got dressed, kissed her on the cheek and went to class dreaming of what had happened.

April smiled to her self. “You may all take showers,” she said to her new slaves, not looking at them; she couldn’t, she was to lost in the feeling she had from being with Jason. This was all destroyed by one girl who started to cry. “I feel so dirty!! This isn’t right, this isn’t right at all!” she screamed. April looked at this girl who destroyed her happiness. She saw it was Colleen Hoyt, a very smart girl who had never really had many friends out side of the school’s book club. “What did you do to us!” Colleen screamed April looked around to see if the other girls had broken free from her hold some how, but none of them had. They all were showering. Some now were checking the oth er girls out, now that April had made them to like both sexes.

“Get her out of here, bring her to the school’s basement,” April said softly. “I have something that will change her mind on this whole thing”. Two girls who already taken a shower and had gotten dressed grabbed Colleen and left the locker room with her screaming. “That is so much better,” April said, and walked out leaving the girls who were now all having a wet orgy.

Yamila was sitting down in the school library trying to read a random book she found on art. She was looking at a page with three people standing and yelling at each other. It was called “PEOPLE WITH PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE”. She was trying to get lost in the art work to get rid of the images of April and her boyfriend together, even if it was just a friendly hug. She hated it, she hated April. Something had to be done!

“Hey Yamil-Bitch” April’s voice cooed. Yamila looked up from her book and sitting across from her was none other than April Cookingham.

“What do you want?” Yamila said while trying to look busy.

“Well, you’re up on fashion and I wanted to know what you think of this pendent I found the other day. I think it looks sooo nice around my neck the way it just hangs there.”

“Ummm, it’s nice,” Yamila said, almost mesmerized by it. She had dropped the book of art on the ground. It fell on a page with Jesus Christ on a bicycle