The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Are There Aliens Out There

By Topper

I owned my own company and have not had a vacation in two years. I’ve just sold it, and made my money and was set for life. With the end of summer and the fall approaching I thought I take a long vacation. I enjoy camping and hunting so I planned a three week trip to Northern Wisconsin. I loaded the trailer and truck and headed north. I was going to spend the time relaxing and hunting. I was looking forward to the peace and quiet the Chequamegon Forest offer. There was a small camp ground at Perch Lake and I new at this time of year that nobody would be up there.

When I hit the town of Drummond I stop at the local grocery store to stock up. As I was checking out when the clerk was asking where and what I was doing. When I told her she said to be careful. She said that a lot of strange things were going on out there. Other campers claim they heard strange sounds at night and odd looking animals. Some lost pets and found dead wildlife around. I told her it sounded like wolfs or maybe even a bear. She said that the local Sheriff and Game Warden took a look but couldn’t find anything. They concluded to that it was probably a bear. Anyway be careful. I said goodbye and left. A short time later I pull into Perch Lake and found a nice secluded spot down by the water. I was also the only camper around.

In about two hours I had every thing set up. I took the truck and went to get firewood. When I return it was around five in the evening. I made myself a cocktail and started a fire. As I was sitting there I plan my day for tomorrow. I would take my camera and scout the area. After dinner and night approaching I grab my 45 cal pistol and sat enjoying my drink and listening to nothing. It was so quiet and the lake so calm you could see the reflections on the surface. The trees were in full color. The loons started there calling and soon after I heard a pack of coyotes. Staring at the fire I recall what the clerk said. There are a lot of strange noises at night if your not use to them. I could see were someone not use to the woods could misinterpret the different sounds. At about 9:30 pm I let the fire die down and turn in for the night. I couldn’t wait for mourning.

About 3:00 am I woke up to a scream. As I sat in bed it sounded almost human. I grab my flashlight and pistol and went outside. The screaming stop and it was dead quiet. I walk over to a tree and relieve myself. As I turn around to go back inside I heard the scream again but not as loud. Almost sounded like someone was in pain. I waited about 15 minutes but I couldn’t hear it and went back to bed and fell asleep. I awoke, made breakfast and get every thing ready for my hike. I took my day pack which included a few necessary items and my 45 pistol.

I was walking now for about 2 hours when I started to here a whimpering sound. I stop and listen to figure out were it was coming from. I got my bearing and headed for the sound. I was walking along a creek when about 100 yards in front of me laid something black on the ground. I put my hand on my pistol and slowly walk toward it figuring it was a small bear. At about 50 yards I notice its foot caught in a spring trap. (God how I hated those things) As I stare at the animal I realize it wasn’t a bear. At 25 yards it looked like a black panther but there aren’t panthers in Wisconsin. It must have heard me for it turn around and hiss at me. I froze and just look at it. It stood up and was just as tall as me. It looks like a cat. As soon as it stood it fell down not being able to stand. I slowly walk over to it and in a quiet voice said relax I’m not going to hurt you. It haunch up and hiss again but I kept talking and telling it I wasn’t going to hurt you.

At about 6 feet I stop and just stare at the creature. It was definitely a cat. It looked female to me. I could swear it was a woman in fur. It had all the features of a female. The breasts were the size of grapefruits, and as I look lower it had some type of cloth over its genital area with a tail coming out of its back end through the cloth. When I look at its face it was sad and in pain. Its eyes were green and had black slits just like a cat. If not for its size and shape it looked like a house cat in a grown woman’s body. It stopped hissing and laid down staring at me. I kept looking into those green eyes and felt sorry for it. I step closer and knelt down with my left hand and arm extended by its face and my right on my pistol. It sniffed me and looked at me as if pleading for my help. I pat its head saying not to worry I won’t hurt you. I slowly reach for its leg in the trap and with both hands open the trap and pull the foot out.

Before I could move back it jump at me and knock me over and was standing on me. The animal was heavy as it crushed my chest staring into my eyes. I was beginning to panic and try to reach for my pistol when it licked my face. Its tongue felt just like sand paper. It gave me another lick and I reach up to pet it. I slowly stroke its back and telling it how good of a girl it was. We were like that for about ten minutes when I heard a sound from my side. I looked over and there was another cat like person standing there. Again it look female but this one was bigger and look stronger then the one on top of me. She started to talk to the one on top of me. Then the one on top me lick my face once more and leap off of me. As I sat up the bigger one jump on me and knock me to the ground and hiss in my face. The little one came next to the big one and they started to talk. The big one looked at me with those eyes and swung its hand at me hitting me in the face. It got up off of me stood and walked away. The little one came up to me and lick my face and started to talk to me. It then stood up and join the older one and left into the woods.

After a few minutes I sat up and felt my face. It stung but there was no blood. I got up and headed back to camp. As I was walking I kept thinking on what just happen. Who could I tell and who would believe me. I was back at camp and the first thing I did was to pour a drink and sit in the chair and think. Was I dreaming or did I really see cat people. After my drink I built a fire and was preparing to make my supper. As I was working and doing things around camp I couldn’t help feeling I was being watch. Every time I look up there was nothing out there. Was I paranoid of what occur this morning or was my imagination playing tricks on me?

As I sat by the fire and was watching the sun set movement caught my eye. When I turn to look the bigger of the cat people stood out of the woods and started to walk towards me. She was tall about 6′ 5″ taller then my 6′ 1 “. She walk like she own the place her hips swaying and her breast bouncing. They were bigger than the smaller cat that I save earlier before. The tail was moving from one side, to the other side with a devilish smile on its face. I stood up and place my hand on my holster. When she was about 2 feet in front of me she stood and stared into my eyes. This creature was looking into me searching for something. I felt a chilled down my spine when it reach for my hand and took it off the pistol. It then push me back and I fell to the ground as it stood over me a leg on each side of me. It then lowered itself and sat on my stomach.

She weigh more than the little one and I had a hard time breathing. She sensed this and move a little lower now sitting on my groin and penis. She placed both of her hands on my chest and stare at me with those green slit eyes. I notice how long her nails were and could just imagine what kind of damage they could do. She reach for my face and gently stroke my chin, it was soft and warm and felt good. I also realize that with her sitting on me I was getting hard. This can’t be. She kept stroking my face and her weight grinding into me. Was I dreaming or was she actually grinding herself on me. She then lowered herself so her face was inches from mine and licked my cheek. It was warm wet and rough and again sent a chilled down me.

Looking into my eyes she spoke. It was broken English but I could understand her. It was almost a Slavic accent. She said she came to thank me for saving her younger sister. I couldn’t talk I just stare at her. She then went on to tell me her name. Alicia. She jumped off of me and helped me to my feet. I put more wood on the fire and sat in my chair. Alicia sat in front of me and started to tell me everything. How they came from another planet by accident. They had problems and had to land. They were here for about 6 months now and couldn’t repair there ship. I offer her some thing to drink as I made myself a drink but all she wanted was water.

After 4 hours of talking, both of us telling about ourselves. I realize they were almost like us. I found out it was just Alicia and her sister Gabrielle. I told her I can’t wait to tell the authorities. Alicia jump up and stare down at me, saying I can’t. They would confine them and experiment on them. I didn’t think I told her. But this is big stuff for earth. She asked if I could be quiet for awhile about them. I agree. Then Alicia lean forward and lick my face and said she had to leave. Her sister would be worry about her. I ask if I would see them again. She said maybe and walked into the darkness. I sat and just stare at the fire wondering if what happen was real or in my mine. As the fire burn down I retired for bed.

I awoke in the morning thinking about last night. It had to be a dream. I made coffee and had breakfast. About 9:00 am the county deputy droved through and stop to talk. I offer him some coffee and we talk about hunting and all sorts of things. He then asks if I saw or heard anything. I reply just loons and coyotes. Well keep an eye out and be safe. He gave me his business carded, saying if I needed anything call. He said that he’ll swing by in a couple of days. After he left I grab my pack and pistol and went for a walk. As I was hiking through the woods I couldn’t help but wonder about Alicia and her sister. I was feeling sorry for them. Here they were stranded on our planet afraid. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn’t tell a soul. I was hoping to run into them so I could tell them. I new of a smaller lake a few miles more into the woods and the only way in was a narrow hiking trail. Supposedly this was an original trail from the 1700”s that was use by the Indians and fur trappers. It was so secluded not many people new about this lake. Also motor vehicles were not allowed in this area. I figure this might be a good place to look.

I found the lake and decided to search the swamp area. I was real quiet and carful not to make any noise. After about 45 minutes I thought I saw a rocket in the thick jack pines. As I approach I was right. It was some type of ship. It was black and looked very scary. I was within 25 yards of it when all of a sudden a bright light hit and nock me out. When I came too I was laying on a bed not my own and my head felt like I was drinking all night. I try to sit up but I couldn’t. My head just started to spin. I heard a noise and look as a door open. In walk Alicia and her sister Gabrielle. Alicia seemed angry when she spoke. She wanted to know what I was doing there. I told her I had to see her and tell her I wouldn’t tell. Alicia said I was lucky, they only had there force field on stun.

After a couple of minutes I felt better and they show me around. The ship was bigger then I thought. We spent lot of time talking and showing me things. They offer me a drink of some kind. It was purple and thick but when I sample it was sweet. As we wonder about the ship I started to feel dizzy. I had a hard time standing. Alicia held me and led to a room that had a bed in it. She told Gabrielle to leave. She then undressed me and had me sit in a chair. I was trying to figure out what was going on when she tie my arms and legs. I ask her why and she replies that I knew too much and was a treat. I told Alicia I wouldn’t tell but she said if I was a male from their planet I would be weak.

What are you going to do I ask? I also notice the drug was wearing off. I’m not sure Alicia said. She was looking at me mostly my penis and was saying how much I looked like their males except no fur and bigger in that department she said pointing to my penis. You know it’s been awhile since I’ve been with a male. I started to panic at the way she looked at me. Liked I was lunch. She started to remove her shorts and started to approach me. Alicia’s walk was sexy. She was actually turning me on. By the time she reached me I was fully hard. She stood above me and look at my penis and then into my eyes as she smile and sat on my lap.

She sat squarely on my penis and put her arms on my shoulder. She then lean forward and kiss me. I don’t know if it was the drug or my hormones but I responded back. The next thing I new her tongue was in my mouth and we were humping and grinding on each other. We were both getting hot when she looked at me and took my penis and place me inside of her. I slid all the way in. The feeling was unbelievable. I don’t know if it was so long with out having sex at least a year or the excitement of having sex with a cat women. Staring at me she raise her hands and pointed her index finger up on both hands with the long nail and swoosh she was so fast she cut the straps off my arms. Alicia grabs my hands and places them on her breast. I was getting closer to climaxing and I try to slow down. I took my hands and place them on her ass. The feeling was different. Her cheeks were strong but yet soft and the fur added another type of feeling. I lower my head and suck her nipple into my mouth. Alicia purr and moan as she tighten her pussy around my dick. Then she froze sat straight down wrap her arms around me and came. She was so strong I thought she was going to crush me and pull my dick off. In seconds I gush into her as Alicia milk me and drain me.

I collapse in the chair from the intensity of my orgasm. Alicia sat on me looking at me and glowing. She reached down and releases the straps from my legs. She stood up and helps me to the bed. I fell into it because I was too weak to stand. I felt like I was totally drain but that didn’t stop her. She crawl between my legs and proceeded to give me a blowjob. It was an experienced with her tongue. The roughness of it had me hard in no time. It was actually starting to hurt. She was licking it raw. She then stop and mounted me again. She helped me into a sitting position and wrapped her long legs around me. We were just grinding away real slowly her muscles of her pussy milking me. We were French kissing her strong legs tight around me squeezing me like a python. I was getting closer and so was she. Her embrace was getting tighter and tighter when all of a sudden I felt something soft and furry wrapping around my neck. It started to cut off my air it was choking me. I broke my kiss and saw that it was her tail wrap around my neck. Alicia looks me in the eyes and then with all her might just squeeze my body with her arms and legs the tail cutting off my air and her pussy attacking my penis. I came like no tomorrow. Her pussy just kept milking me until I thought she was sucking my insides through it. She kisses me and I pass out from the lack of air.

When I awoke I was alone in the bed. I got up and try to open the door. It wouldn’t open. I search for a way out but found none. Sometime pass and the door open and they both walk in. Alicia was the first one to speak. She changed her mind about me and said she talked to her sister and they decided to keep me as a slave. I would be there sex slave. Although I like the thought I didn’t want to be some ones slave. I jump and push both women down and took off running. Somehow I manage to get outside of the ship. There was my pack and pistol. I grab both items and took off for the woods. It was dark outside so I had to slow down to avoid injury to myself. I now felt like the hunted. In a couple of hours I made it back to the camp ground. Day light was approaching and I was back inside the trailer. What was I to do? I took my cell phone out but I couldn’t get service. I grab my truck keys and jump in the truck I put the key in but it wouldn’t start. I got out and sat down. I had to think. Settle down Steve you can figure this out.

I made a pot of coffee and sat inside the camper. I calm down a lot after two cups and came up with a plan. I remember that the deputy would be by the next day. All I had to do is stay by the trailer and I’d be safe. If they show up I run inside and have my pistol for protection. I spent the rest of the day reading books and puzzles to keep my insanity. As night approach I started a fire but this time it was a little bigger. I made my self a strong drink and sat and listen. Nothing. It was to quiet. The moon was full so it lit up the camp ground pretty good. It was around midnight and a few drinks later that I thought I heard something. I look stood up and looked around nothing. Get a grip Steve. I put some more wood on the fire and was just about to make another drink when a Hand reach out and grab me.

I jump and try to escape but she had to tight of a grip. I turned to face her thinking it was Alicia when in actually it was Gabrielle. She placed a finger on my lips and told me to be quiet. Her sister didn’t know she was here. She thinks I’m out hunting. Gabrielle then asks if we could go inside the trailer. With both of us in there I lock the door and close the shades. We sat on the sofa facing each other and she explains she wanted to help me. Since I ‘d help her out of the trap she was going to help me. She explains how her sister was older and how much demanding she was. How Alicia always was in control and had to be the boss. I notice that Gabrielle started to cry. She was tire of her sister. The tears got to me and I lean over and hug her. Telling her not to worry. We’ll figure something out. She went on about how she misses her home. I started to rub her back holding her tight her head on my shoulder. I could feel her breath on my neck. She put her arms around me and hugs me very tight.

She raised her head and look into my eyes. I felt for her. She placed a hand behind my head and leans forward and kisses me. The kiss was soft and magical. We were like high school kids, kissing and petting. Before I knew it we were both naked and I was holding her hand leading her to the back of trailer for the bedroom. We were rolling around kissing and feeling each other. I ended up on top of her and she reaches between us and centers my penis in her hole. Gabrielle looks at me and asks me to make love. I slowly sank into her. She was very wet and warm. She was a lot tighter then her sister. We were taking our time making love enjoying each other. As we were kissing she started to move quicker with her hips. Her tail came up between my legs and she was rubbing my balls with it. It was getting harder to move as she was getting tighter. She places her hands on my back and shoulders scratching my back. She then wraps her powerful legs around me and bit my shoulder as she came. It was so intense that I follow right after her. She didn’t stop until I was drain completely. I was still inside her when she looked at me smile and then she flips me over. She was now on top. She pin my arms above my head and lock her kegs around mine like the grapevine hold use in wrestling. I couldn’t move. Her pussy was attacking my dick brining it back to life. She was above and said pleasure and pain. She would milk my cock so it felt good and then flex her muscle stretching my body and legs apart. The pain.

Gabrielle kept this up and my resistance started to fade. Looking at me and staring into my eyes she started to tell me things. She was saying how tire I was getting and to keep looking into her eyes. As I stare into her eyes I was asking why? But all she said was listen to her voice. Just listen and obey. I knew what was happening to me. She was trying to hypnotize me. When ever I resisted she would milk me with her pussy then flex her muscles. I was loosing the battle. My body couldn’t handle much more pain as she stretch me. I was coming closer to cuming. Those green cat eyes were getting bigger as my eyes were closing. I had to fight her. Try to stay awake. Gabrielle took my hands and pull them higher as she flex her legs and spread mine out. The pain in my legs and arms was too much. As she hold me flex out her pussy was milking me. Sleep steve sleep for me little one. You know you’re no match as she added more pain. My head was spinning as I look into those green eyes. I was tire and had nothing left to fight with. Sleep Stevie sleep for me and relax. Soon all the pain will be gone. I raise my head one more time but it drops and I close my eyes.

As my head drop and eyes close the pain was gone in my legs and arms. All I felt was her warm pussy massaging my dick. Now listen little one listen very carefully. You like the feel of your penis inside us. You like the pleasure we give you. But to earn this privilege you must serve us and make us happy. Your only purpose now in life is to please us and keep us happy. You will address as Mistress Alicia or Mistress Gabrielle. You will always obey us and serve us. By doing so will make us happy and you want to make us happy. Yes Mistress! What is your purpose in life now? To serve you Mistress and Mistress Alicia. You will do as we ask no matter what. Yes. Yes what? Yes Mistress Gabrielle. You will buy a home with lots of wooded land for us. Yes Mistress. You will sell everything and give us everything. Yes Mistress. Do you like the way your penis feels in me? Yes Mistress.

When I awake you, you will cum when I say and summit your life to serving me or my sister. Yes Mistress. Open your eyes and remember every thing you were told. As I opened my eyes Mistress Gabrielle still had me in the grapevine hold and was milking my dick. There was movement to my side and Mistress Alicia was crawling onto the bed and Mistress Gabrielle sat up on me. Then Mistress Gabrielle sat all the way down and squeezes my penis as she commanded me to cum. I came and came until there was nothing left. When I was done she raises herself off of me and sat by my head. Mistress Alicia then asked me what my purpose in life was. To serve you and your sister Mistress

Very good slave as she mounted me and Mistress Gabrielle mounted my face. I don’t how long I was out but I awoke to a knocking at the door. I got up and answer the door and it was the deputy. He asks if I was okay and I said yes I just over slept. .After he left I pack up everything and headed home. Why I really don’t know. All I wanted to do was sell the house and close my accounts and move up north. In about a week I was headed north to a farm I just bought with 450 acres of woods. I settle in and then drove to the camp ground at night. I arrive and was met by both Mistresses. We loaded their space ship and everything else and headed for the farm. It was well after one in the mourning when they were move in and the space ship hidden.

They both took me to the master bedroom and ask what my purpose was. To serve Mistress Gabrielle and Mistress Alicia in life. Very good, now come to bed and make us happy. From that time on I was happy making my Mistresses happy.