The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Army Boy to Pussyslave — Part 5

This is a completely fictional story no actual humans were harmed and this story is about people of legal age. Do not read this if you are under legal age this includes mentions of M/M, mind control. Some light bondage and cock control.

Please send feedback to . All flames will be burned in the Phoenixfyre.

Army Boy to Pussyslave — Part 5

Training Day 2

I woke up again to My Master fucking my pussy with his morning wood. I sighed with pleasure as I loved being fucked by the nine hard inches of my master’s cock. His balls were slapping against my ass as he finally claimed my pussy. “Thank you Master for fucking your Pussyslave” I announced with heartfelt love.

“Very good Pussyslave” answered Master. My cock slapped against my stomach and I felt more hot hard, and horny than ever. Master then pulled his cock out of it’s home inside my pussy. He gave me a slap and I was told to stay. I felt his fingers enter my pussy and I began to lick my lips with anticipation.

His fingers left my pussy and he got out of bed and stood up. I scrambled into rest position as was required. He then inserted his fingers into my mouth. I began to lick and suck the combination of pussy juice and Master’s precious cum. I finished cleaning his fingers and I was told to clean Master’s cock. I began to suckle his cock as a baby would with a bottle. I received some more of his cum and then I completed cleaning his cock and making sure that his cock head was cleaned.

I was directed to follow Master to the washroom and I waited in rest position. Master then reached down and removed my collar. “Pussyslave you are under my complete control” Commanded Master.

I Answered with devotion “I am under your complete control at all times Master”.

I waited until I was told to sit on the toilet to do my duty. I sat down as commanded and waited for permission. I was commanded by my Master, and I emptied both my bladder and bowels. My cock slapped against my stomach when I completed my task. I was told to get into cleaning position. I stood up with my hands on my knees and turned my ass towards Master so he could clean me, this was embarrassing to have another man clean my own ass but this was what my Master wished. This was completed and I received a slap to my ass.

I then stood up and looked at my Master and could not help but admire with love and lust at his sculpted body. He was at least 6′2″ all muscle he is stout but it is all muscle there isn’t an ounce of fat on his body. This was a man who was not a stranger to hard work and had to body to prove it. Every part of his body from his strong shoulder’s including his well muscled stomach to his large feet was hairy like a bear. He had a well groomed face including a trimmed beard and mustache. His cock was at least nine inches of glorious uncut beauty that was three inches around. Master’s balls had a never ending supply of cum that were the size of small lemons that regularly deposited multiple loads of cum up my pussy and down my throat daily.

I loved each load that I received from these receptacles. His nipples were large and well formed like the rest of his body and perfect shape for his size. His arms are corded muscle and with strong hands and fingers.

I had been when I came to Master a blonde mid-western farm boy of average height of 5′11″. I had a good body from both farm work and then my boot camp training which tightened things up. I had a nice six pack. My Master upon my initial examination thought my butt was a good starting feature for me. I smiled because I was happy my body pleased my Master. I didn’t ever have much body hair and the hair I am allowed to keep in my high and tight is blonder and now more sun bleached. I have lost all my armpit hair and my cock and balls are denuded, I am not allowed to have a bush. Master also does a daily inspection of my ass to make sure I am clean there too with no hairs on my taint or scrotum or balls.

I am not allowed to see what my body looks like when I am being fucked. I have no idea what changes have begun to happen to me since I have been with Master and taking my twice daily intensifier’s. I do know that my balls are bigger and my need to cum is growing with each passing day. I think my cock has grown as it feels different when Master cleans me. As I do not have permission to wash my cock, balls and ass.

That duty and pleasure is reserved strictly for my Master. I love the feeling of his strong calloused hands when he is cleaning me or slapping my ass, it feels so good and so right.

What I didn’t realize and didn’t know was during my original programming session on the plane. I had been commanded not to be able to see my body during my training period with Master. I came to find this out when I was finally claimed after my training was complete and I had claimed by my Master as a true Pussyslave to him.

We entered the shower when Master gave permission and I washed him from head to toe. I loved the feeling of his body and his hair when I washed him. I was told to wash myself leaving my cock, balls and ass to Master to clean. I obeyed and stood at rest position with my head down, hand behind my back and my hips thrust forward to give Master better access to my goods.

Master cleaned me and while this was happening I was moaning with pleasure as he soaped my cock, and took his sweet time cleaning and moving my balls filled with cum waiting for him to claim. I cannot cum without my Master’s permission. It isn’t that I don’t want or need to but I cannot. I need to cum all the time my balls can’t wait to shoot their load. He then told me to turn, bend and spread while he cleaned my ass. I did this with pleasure hoping that when he was finished cleaning me with his fingers that he would fuck me again, this time it didn’t happen.

Master gave me a slap on the ass and we rinsed off completely both of us and we left the shower. I dried Master from front to back and head to toe. He dried me as well and reattached my collar. I felt a thrill as the lock clicked and I was under Master’s complete control again. My cock throbbed and an electric charge went thru me. I was directed to sit on the stool and clean my teeth. I did this task with efficiency for my Master and he examined my high’n’tight to see if I required a trim or not.

My lead was then attached to my collar and I was led out on my hands and knees outside. Where I covered Master with sunblock and myself except for my cock balls and ass. This was done by Master and I received a slap when the task was done. We then completed our first five mile run of the day.

I was given a fuck after we had stretched so we didn’t have muscle cramps later because this first exercise was the start to a long day of Pussyslave training for me to complete for my Master.

I was then led to the kitchen for my Intensifier’s and morning meal. I had the privilege to edge Master while he completed some work during his morning breakfast. I didn’t receive the joy of his cum though this time.

I was then taken to the gym where I did my first of two daily workouts from hell to improve my body to make me perfect for my Master. I still did not complete the required reps and again was whipped I was improving though with each day. Master then fucked me and said that “Now that you are close to completed the required reps it is time to up the ante.” I groaned with pleasure as Master was fucking my pussy extra hard from the earlier edging and answered “I exist to become a perfect pussyslave for you Master inside and out.” Master than came inside me and I eagerly cleaned his fingers and cock.

I was then taken by lead to the bathroom and I did my duty.

Master then lead me to the workstation again as it was time to contact my father to reassure him that I was fine and in good spirits. Master removed my collar and said “You remain under my complete control Pussyslave. You will tell your father that you are feeling better and your training is progressing.” I heard and I obeyed and I also by Master I was unable to explain my pussyslave training in any manner shape or form. When the conversation was completed I was too get into the down position to be fucked.

Master snapped his fingers and I awoke from my trance state and saw my desktop and I connected the skype call to my dad. He immediately saw that I was smiling and feeling better since the last time we had talked. I told him that I was doing better and that my training was progressing daily. He was happy to see the change in me. I heard Master behind me out of camera range say that I was to tell my dad that I was entering a crucial portion of the training and it would be awhile before I was able to talk to him again. He understood what kind of training was done while on station. Little did he truly know, that I loved this training and couldn’t think of anything but pleasing my loving and caring Master. I said my goodbyes and released the call.

I dropped down onto my hands and knees and my Master put my collar back on my neck. The thrill of his control returned and I felt his hands then on my ass as he slid his cock home up my pussy. He fucked my brains out with his powerful full body thrusts. I loved each and everyone of them and moaned with pleasure when Master claimed my pussy again and completed his control of me again. I stayed in position as he removed his cock and slapped my ass. He entered me again with his fingers and I began licking my lips, and then his fingers were removed and I turned and remained in rest position.

He commanded me to open and his fingers were inserted into my mouth and I lustfully cleaned them to receive my combination of pussy juice and Master’s cum. I then was instructed to clean his cock which I eagerly did with complete pleasure.

We then went to the kitchen where I was given my lunch. I ate my meal that Master provided me on the floor while he ate his lunch. When I was finished I went into my rest position with my head down and waited for my next task looking at my throbbing cock bouncing against my stomach.

I was then led by my lead to the bathroom where I did my duty again, Master cleaned my ass for me. I smiled when I received the slap on the ass. I was then led as Master pulled on my lead to the workout room for my afternoon second daily workout from hell. In the end I was whipped again but less again. I am not sure if this pleased Master or not as he whipped me. I was then fucked again hard and slow to let me receive the pain from the lashes longer. This was for Master’s pleasure as I existed to please him with my mouth and my pussy. Master finally came inside me and I cleaned his fingers and cock.

I was then led to the bathroom where I did my duty and Master cleaned my ass and completed that with a slap. I smiled while I was bent in position as I was pleasing my Master.

My lead was then reattached and Master yanked on it for me to follow where I again was under his desk edging him for an undetermined amount of time. All I cared was that I was pleasing my Master with his cock down my throat. I was given the gift of his cum at the end of this session. I swallowed every single drop with joy as it entered my stomach and left a warm feeling. I cleaned Master’s cock before it left my mouth as was commanded.

Master then re-attached my lead and we went outside for our second afternoon five mile run of the day. I bathed Master with sun block and my body as well and Master covered my dick, balls and ass. We then ran and I was feeling the rhythm better each time we accomplished our run. I was again fucked after we completed our stretches and I cleaned Master’s fingers and cock with pleasure.

My lead was reattached and I was lead to the bathroom where I did my duty and my ass was again cleaned by Master. He then yanked and I followed to the kitchen where I received my nightly dose of Intensifier’s and my meal. I relaxed into the rest position as Master finished his own repast.

When Master had finished his meal we adjourned to the living room where I again was sucking Master and he fucked me at his leisure. At the end of the night Master led me to the bathroom where I did my duty one final time for the night. Master than cleaned my ass and gave me a slap.

I followed him to the bed where he ordered me into position. I jumped up onto my side in the middle of the bed and Master lifted my leg. He slid his cock home into it’s proper place inside my pussy. I was told to sleep and dream of My Master’s cock down my throat and up my pussy. I dropped off to sleep with a sigh of joy and dreamed the dream of serving my Master as his pussyslave.

End of Chapter 5