The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Army Boy to Pussyslave — Part 7

This is a completely fictional story no actual humans were harmed and this story is about people of legal age. Do not read this if you are under legal age this includes mentions of M/M, mind control. Some light bondage and cock control.

Please send feedback to . All flames will be burned in the Phoenixfyre.

Part 7

The feeling of waking up with your Master’s cock fucking you and claiming your pussy with his morning wood is the best way to wake up every morning. “Thank you Master for fucking your pussyslave” I said with love and affection.

Master continued to fuck me harder and harder and I moaned with delight as he pounded me. “I am cumming and claiming your pussy” announced Master as he thrust in one final pound of his 9 and a half inch cock deep inside me and exploding and filling me with his seed.

I sighed with delight “Thank you Master for claiming my pussy and making me yours again.”

Master extricated his cock from it’s rightful home and than slid his fingers inside me twisting and turning, he then got off the bed and stood up.

I jumped off the bed into the rest position and Master slid his fingers inside my mouth, I eagerly cleaned them and then cleaned his cock. I followed Master into the bathroom where I was led to the toilet to do my duty. I did as commanded and then stood up bent at the waist with my hands on my knees while my Master cleaned my ass., he determined that I was clean enough.

“You now have grown back enough hair to be shaved as part of your completion of your training Pussyslave” Master Announced.

I looked shocked and smiled despite myself, I answered “Thank you Master for training me to be your Pussyslave, I am proud that I have completed my training” I blushed with excitement.

“Raise your arms and spread those legs it is time for your shaving, Now” Commanded Master.

I automatically raised my arms and spread my legs so that Master had ample room to complete his work. Each armpit was covered with shaving cream and I lost all hair in each pit. Master when he was done ran his fingers over each one to make sure that I clean and hairless.

Master than said “Go limp” my cock and balls lost all stiffness and looked like a set of limp spaghetti and meatballs in a skin sack. Master proceeded to clean all the hair from my bush, ballsack and taint. I then turned, bent and spread my cheeks as Master filled my channel with shaving cream making sure I was hairless their as well.

“Perfect, normal mode.” Master acknowledged and gave my ass a slap to get me moving,

I blushed from head to toe and stood up and my cock slapped against my stomach as a sign of Master’s control of me.

We went into the shower and I washed Master from head to toe, front to back feeling his body and all the muscles that him my Master. He washed me and we rinsed off and then got out. I dried Master and he dried me as well.

I was told get down and follow, I immediately got down on all fours and followed Master back to the bedroom. I sat in rest position in front of Master waiting for my next command.

“Blue Balls’ Master said.

I felt myself relaxing into my trance state “I hear and I obey Master, ready for your commands.”

“Pussyslave once you awaken from your trance state you will be fully awake and you will be able to see yourself for the first time. You will have all your memories returned to you, you will remember everything that has happened to you since we met at the gate in the airport. You will be under my complete control still. You will need to cum even more and you will be harder, hotter and hornier than you ever have been in your life. Once I fuck you twice you will cum down my throat and have the largest ejaculation in your life. Once you have cum you will be reborn as my property will all your memories of your past life complete. You will know that you exist as my pussyslave and I am your true and only Master. You will not be able to explain to anyone in anyway, shape, form or manner of what has happened to you. If anyone has asked that you have been fulfilling your training requirements while you have been away.” Masterr commanded.

I Answered “I hear and I obey, Master I am yours to command”

Master snapped his fingers and I woke up, I felt hotter hornier and needed to cum so badly. Master shouted in the down position on the bed now. I scrambled off the floor and got on my hands and knees for my Master. He got behind me with his massive chest and the nine inch club awaiting my pussy to claim me. He thrust in and began to fuck me with no remorse, I groaned and pushed back with my hips to pleasure him as much as I could. I loved the feeling of him up my pussy.

“How do you feel Seargent Collins with your Master’s cock up your pussy?” questioned Master.

“I love it Master, thank you for making me your pussyslave I need your cock up my pussy and down my throat.” I joyfully answered.

He began thrusting harder and harder and came inside me. He than took his cock out of me twisted me around so that I was on my back. He lifted my legs and put them on his shoulder’s.

“Jack off pussyslave but do not cum, you do not have permission.” Commanded Master as he slid inside my well fucked pussy again. I grabbed my cock and began to jack off.

I was even harder and my balls were crying for release it had been so long since I had cum. Master pounded me more and more and his cock felt like it was harder than ever.

I loved this feeling of him inside me I groaned with pleasure.

He than exploded and slid his cock out of me I groaned from the loss. He grabbed my cock and than without any notice he put his lips to my cock for the first time and said “Cum, Pussyslave!!!”

I let a scream of pain and pleasure as Master grabbed my balls and held them down as I came for the first time in three weeks. It was like their were fireworks going off in my brain and every nerve in my body felt like it was on fire.

I slowly came down from the high, and began feeling calm and like my old life was draining out of me being replaced with my training instructions and life as my Master’s pussyslave. I knew everything that happened before now but it was like a memory that was in the past. The only thing that was important and featured and what mattered was my training.

I sighed with contentment and calm. Master still had his hand on my cock and commanded me to cum again. This time the feeling was amazing still but not the same intensity as before.

I gratefully answered “Thank you for allowing your pussyslave to cum Master.”

Master asked “very good, how do you feel pussyslave?”

I groaned as my cock slapped against my stomach and I answered “I feel amazing Master thank you for claiming me and letting me cum.”

“Legs up” commanded Master.

I grabbed my legs and put them against my chest as Master slid his finger’s inside me and twisted and turned them.

I groaned with delight as he pulled them out and stood away from the bed. I jumped into the rest position he put his fingers in my mouth and I lovingly cleaned his finger’s and his monster cock.

He then showed me a new collar that he had fashioned for me it read in bright clear letters pussyslave about the hook for the lead. I gulped with excitement as Master attached my new collar to me. I felt the calm of his control return to me. I looked up at him with awe and with love and joy “Thank you for claiming me as your pussyslave Master.”

He than grabbed my nipples and pulled me up by them, I yelped at the stimulation and pain and he turned me to a photo that had been tacked up on the wall. It showed me the day I arrived naked and there was a timestamp that showed me that I had been here for an indeterminate period of time.

Master moved behind me and began to feel my body and said “Pussyslave you have been with me for over two weeks while I trained you. I wanted you to see what you looked like before.”

I answered shakily from the feelings of his fingers as they traveled up and down my body “Thank you for selecting and training me to be your pussyslave Master. I exist to serve you.”

Master told me to close my eyes and heard something being ripped off the wall and he returned behind me and told me to open my eyes. I did and Master held me by my sides, I would of fallen to my knees at the sight in front of me. I had been in good shape before coming to Master. Now there wasn’t a shred of fat on my body and I had a full eight pack which he traced from pecs to my enormous cock and large balls hanging low and heavy between my legs.

I couldn’t believe I was looking at myself he then turned me around and I saw the amazing bubblebutt that met me in the mirror. I also saw the strong legs from the workouts and running. The muscles in my back were strong and well defined and I had a v that started from the center of my back to my denuded cock.

Master gave my butt as healthy slap and I jumped and smiled.

He than hooked the lead to my collar, I jumped down to my hands and knees and followed the yanks on the lead. We went to the kitchen and Master prepared our breakfast’s. I was surprised that we didn’t go for our run. This confused me slightly as we were not following our regular morning routine.

Master than came and put my dishes in front of me and told me to eat and drink my fill. We had much to do today before I left.

I looked up at him frightened, but he understood and said that there was nothing to fear. I was relieved and ate my fill of my morning meal and drink.

I sat back into the rest position and relaxed while Master finished his morning meal. He got up and put our dishes in the sink and then returned to the table.

“Pussyslave get over here now! It is time for your morning dose of Intensifier’s. Master ordered.

I scrambled into position and rose up to look at my loving Master. I glanced downward again and he put his finger under my chin and raised my face up. “What is it Pussyslave?” questioned Master.

“Master, I know it is not my place as your slave but what are these Intensifier’s that I have been given during my training?” I blushed and put my head down again.

Master laughed “I was wondering if you being a smart army brat would one day question these Pussyslve, raise your head and open.”

I looked up again opened my mouth and as each pill was dropped in I thanked Master.

These are pills that have been designed to help you become a better pussyslave.

They are a stimulate to produce an exceptional amount of seminal fluid that is why your balls are so big. The second pill is a vitamin to stimulate your sex drive to keep you wanting more and more sex. The other one is a pill to keep you hard and horny at all times. That is what you have been taking since you came but of course I gave you extra doses to keep you wanting me more and more.

I looked up to my loving and caring Master and thanked him for making me his and taking care to be the best there was for him.

Master looked down at me and smiled and I again blushed from head to toe at this expression of him. I began to feel even more hot hard and horny and my cock began to become engorged again.

Me lead was attached again and I dropped to all fours and followed Master back to the bathroom to do my duty again. This was completed and I bent to have my ass cleaned.

We left the bathroom and I followed the tugs on my lead to a room I had never been in before. Where some people had walk-in closets off their bedroom. Master had a full dressing room of all sorts of robes to suits to shorts and tops. I loved looking at his nude body but I thought he would look amazing in any one of the outfits in here as well.

He unhooked my lead and grabbed my nipples again to stand me up. I groaned from the stimulation and stood with my hands behind my back and head lowered. Master than grabbed a new and heavy ballstretcher that weighed close to two pounds which stretched my balls further than ever. He gave them a couple of good slaps to smack them against my legs. I yelped from the pain but did nothing as my body was my Master’s to do with as he pleased. He than put a thick belt around my waist that had a snap in front. He snapped on a strap to it which encased my stretched balls in leather which looked hot. I knew to turn and bend and spread. I welcomed the slap to my ass from Master, I smiled when I got into position.

I felt a large dildo slide into my pussy, Master told me when I felt it against my prostrate to let him know, I did. I heard a click and felt something snap onto it inside me, I jumped and received a couple of hard slaps to stay still. I felt embarrassed and waited till Master attached the strap to a matching snap on the belt.

He gave me a good hard slap to remember and I rose and looked at myself in the mirror. Master commanded “You will wear this at all times unless you are doing your duty and while you work out, the ballstretcher will keep you under my control at all times do you understand pussyslave?”.

I answered “I am under your control at all times and I will wear this as a sign of your control over me Master with pride.”

Master than told me to get dressed and hurry up about about it and make is snappy. I turned to find my camo togs in front of me with the rest of my uniform. I but on the socks and boxers and made sure my stretched balls went down my leg slot which was larger to accommodate it while still showing my hard cock. I finished getting dressed.

Master examined me and said that my cock should be harder at all times. My cock than became harder and showed. Good that is better you want to show everyone you are ready to serve pussyslave. I agreed that my mouth and my pussy were available to be used anytime and anywhere for my Master or for whom he wanted me to serve.

I was than put back into a deep trance state and informed again that I could not in any way shape manner or form that I was a pussyslave to my Master. I would do all my regular duties as commanded during my time on base. If I was asked how I enjoyed my sabbatical before arriving that I tried to train to keep myself in good shape.

When you arrive on base and see your commander you will tell him what happened with your ex-wife if he inquiries. You will find that you have been assigned separate quarters for your time on the base. After you have settled in and completed both your workout and your run. You will only do one of each today but as per normal you will do both twice daily. I heard and I obeyed. I was to contact Master once I was in my quarters for the night for further instructions and commands.

I was than woken up from my trance state and smiled at my loving Master. He led me to the front door where my duffel was. I picked it up and was told to go back to the hotel and members of the base would pick me up there. As I was leaving out the front door the dildo and ball stretcher began stimulating me.

I groaned but continued on my journey back to civilization, I had a tear in my eye as I got into the car. I was already missing my Master and wishing I was naked between his legs sucking his cock. I could only hope that I would be able to please Master at my new position and be returning soon to serve him with my mouth and my pussy.

End of Chapter 7