The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Army Boy to Pussyslave — Part 8

This is a completely fictional story no actual humans were harmed and this story is about people of legal age. Do not read this if you are under legal age this includes mentions of M/M, mind control. Some light bondage and cock control.

Please send feedback to . All flames will be burned in the Phoenixfyre.

Part 8

I was dropped off at the hotel and stood there waiting thinking of what had transpired since I came here. I could feel the dildo and ball stretcher stimulating me and knowing this that I was under my Master’s complete control. I shuddered with joy and almost came but I knew I didn’t have permission.

I looked into my wallet and nothing had changed but I did find a bill for my room that had been paid in full by my credit card. My Master was always thinking ahead for me.

It didn’t take too long for a jeep to show up with a couple of MP’s, they asked if I was “Sargent Toby Collin’s?” I answered yes and got into the the jeep and we took the trip to the base.

They let me out at command headquarters to be introduced to my new commander. I went in and presented myself for inspection.

Commander Jones looked me over and noticed that I did not have my wedding band on? He questioned me about this.I explained to my Commander all that followed that my Master had commanded me to give a plausible story for my time at the resort till I arrived here today. I had arrived at the airport and was confused as to why my wife hadn’t met me there. I then took a cab to the hotel that I had booked for us. I also let him know that I had spent the extra money from my pay for the honeymoon suite.

I checked in at the front desk and was provided with my key. The Manager came with me to show me all the special parts of the suite and he explained all the activities available at the resort during my stay. We got to the room and heard a lot of noise in the room. We looked at each other and he used his Masterkey for entry. We walked in and found that the livingroom was a total mess with booze bottles and food everywhere. But that there had been no people there and that the noise we heard was coming from the bedroom. We opened the door and were both shocked to see that a waiter and bellman were spit roasting my supposed virgin wife between them on the bed.

The Manager screamed and the soon to be ex-employees left with their tails between there legs.

My wife looked at us and smiled cum spilling from her well used pussy and mouth and said “Now that the boys have gone the real men can play, Who’s next?”

I stood their stunned couldn’t believe what I was seeing. The Manager was incensed as he confirmed that I had not checked in prior to this moment. He called security and my “wife” was removed from the property and sent packing but not before she paid the bill in full. She was crying hysterically saying that she had no money and couldn’t pay for everything that was damaged or ordered before I arrived.

The Manager didn’t care and charged her anyways, I was still in a state of shock but slowly coming around. I called my Father at home and he started the annulment papers immediately. He assured me that by the time she arrived he would have her signature and it would be completed. Which happened and he had the documents as proof.

The Manager had gratefully allowed me access to his fax machine with no charge to receive sign and resend the required documents to have this completed. I was then given the presidential suite because of the amount of damage to the room before I arrived.

He said that he was very sorry for my experience and that he hoped that there would be nothing like that happening while I was here serving. I thanked him and he explained due to my expertise that would be helping him out daily. I was shocked being that this was my first assignment that I was getting such an important position. Commander Jones explained that he had been impressed with my scores and my skill scores from training camp and that is why I was given this position and the rank of Sergeant. I couldn’t believe my luck and was grateful to him.

He suggested that I leave and get settled and gave me a map of the base. I thanked him and went to find my assigned quarters so that I could do my workout and run as commanded by my Master. I arrived and immediately stripped and went into the bathroom to remove my equipment and get into into my shorts. I went over to the gym my pussy was already feeling empty from not having the dildo inside me. I completed my workout much to the surprise of the other men in the gym. They didn’t think I was in good enough shape to complete the reps.

I left the gym and began my normal afternoon five mile run then I went back to my quarters, I stripped when I entered the house and ate my evening meal and took my nightly dose of my intensifier’s. My cock was already engorging while I walked to the computer to contact my Master. I didn’t even realize I new the password it automatically came to me when I sat down. I shivered with excitement when I saw my Master in front of me. My cock grew even longer and harder, I needed his cock up my pussy and down my throat.

He gave me a new set of commands of which I obeyed. I then shut down the connection went over to the couch and sat in the middle as told by Master. I started the pvr and felt much to my enjoyment a dildo rise up into my pussy while I jacked off for the next couple of hours seeing myself being fucked and sucking my Master. I was watching myself during my training sessions and during my time with Master. I couldn’t believe how horny I was watching myself being fucked and sucking my Master.

I then went to the washroom and did my duty for the final time of the night. It felt strange to clean myself after Master completing this for so long. I went to bed and dreamt of my Master fucking me and me sucking his precious cum from his cock. I missed the feeling of his cock up my pussy though.

As with my time with my Master life on the base became a daily routine of a morning run and workout before I started my shift in the Commander’s office. I would than complete this and finish my afternoon with a second workout and another run.

I would go back to my quarter’s for instructions from my Master if he required me to complete tasks for him.

By Friday night the routine was set and unbeknownst to me My Master had a change of schedule for my night. I was just in the last hour of my shift and the phone rang. The Commander was out of office and I was the only one here. I answered the phone “Base Command Sergeant Collin’s how may I help you?”

“Blue Balls” was the answer I heard from my Master. I went into trance state and answered “I hear and obey Master.”

“Pussyslave after you have completed your workout and run for the night you will then go to the backdoor of the O Club. You will strip when you enter and you will be given your nightly meal and intensifier’s. I hear and I obey Master repeating my commands. “You will then be placed into a sling and a hood will be put on you. You will not be able to see or hear while this is on. While you wear the hood the only thing you will care about is the cock up your pussy and the dick down your throat. I heard and obeyed the commands. When you have completed your night of service you will then return to your quarters and shower and sleep a night of exhausted but feeling complete as you served me. You will also be given some chits that you will place in the slots provided next to the computer. I heard understood and repeated my commands to my Master.

You have the weekend off to yourself but you will still be required to complete your daily runs and workouts. I would advise that you try to make friends on the base and seek out any other candidates for training. I understood and acknowledged my order’s and the phone went dead. I woke from my trance state thinking that was weird that we got a ghost call on base. I didn’t think anymore of it and completed my tasks. I left the office and locked up for the night I went straight to the gym and removed my equipment and put on my shorts. I locked my locker when I was done. I had spare equipment in my quarters and it was always gone when I arrived next shift. I never thought about it a second time.

I finished my run and went to the O Club as commanded.

End of Part 8