The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aromatherapy

The knock at my dorm room door came right at 4 o’ clock. That was Daniel—punctual as ever. Such a good boy.

He’d be even more of a good boy after today, if this worked.

I hopped up and ran to the door. “Come in! Come in! Thanks for coming!”

He filled the doorway, looming over me. Blonde, broad shouldered, 6 foot 3, with a kind smile that always made me melt. My gentle giant.

His smile was more puzzled and concerned, as he came in. “You said you wanted to see me? Something I can help with?”

“I do, I do, yes, thank you, come in, sit down.” I buzzed around him as he sat on the bed and I thanked the stars I didn’t have a bunk bed this year, he never would have fit. Thanked the stars I didn’t have a roommate, for that matter, since it would not do to be interrupted today.

Oh, Daniel, you’ve walked into the lion’s den this time.

“What’s wrong? Why didn’t you want to talk to the RA on your own floor? Is it... Is it something to do with boys?” He lowered his voice a little. Omigod, he’s so cute.

I nodded, once, without looking at him, and quivered my lip a little. That was enough for him to sit quietly and wait for me to be ready, as I dithered around the small room, nervously tidying up the top of the dresser and my little desk...

(And moving the vase of flowers in front of my “essential oil” with the diffuser reeds sticking out of it. The little bottle of poppers was right by him on my desk and it wouldn’t do for him to see what it was too soon...)

The nervousness was not all playacting. I’m 5 foot 2, slim, long brown hair in a ponytail—cute, in a bookish sort of way. But I do not normally have boys in my room. Much less a golden Adonis.

Finally I stopped my bustling, and stood in front of him. I looked him right in the eye for the first time.

I’m going to have my way with you.

The thought was so strong and so powerful I was almost surprised he couldn’t hear it.

“You see Daniel I’ve been having this problem for a while boys don’t usually bother me but there’s this one boy and I don’t even know if it’s really a thing or not I mean he didn’t really do anything but I’m just worried I mean not really worried but aware I guess aware is the word I mean he’s like he hasn’t touched yet but sometimes I think maybe ...”

I was talking rapidly and not very loudly so he had to lean forward and listen very carefully to my words to try to make some sense out of what I was saying. He couldn’t really tell yet whether I was about to report a rape or confide a secret crush so he was all off balance. And really, all I was trying to do was keep him distracted and keep him breathing, in, and out. The words poured out of me, without me even paying attention to them—I was just watching his eyes.

“Casey, do you have ... cotton in your nose? Do you have a nosebleed? Or did someone hit you?”

“Oh it’s Kleenex and yeah I mean no I mean yeah my nose is all stuffed up but with allergies ...” I knelt next to him on the bed, tucking my feet under me, and I slowed down my speech a little as I laid a hand on his arm.

“The thing is Daniel—can I call you Dan?—the thing is Dan there is something you can do for me and only you.”

There—I could see it. His eyes were starting to lose focus. His mouth hanging just a little slack.

“Casey? Do you ... Do you smell something ... There’s a ...”

He looked kinda past me and kinda through me as he trailed off, and I watched as a bit of drool slid down his perfect, plump lip, as his jaw sagged limp... As his muscles relaxed...

I scooted closer to him, speaking slower now with my face very close to his so he couldn’t focus.

“Now I don’t want you to interrupt me ... it’s very important that you listen closely to me ... because this is important. I haven’t told anyone this and I want to make sure you understand... Are you listening Danny?”

He nodded.

“You are very sleepy.”

He blinked.

“Now that’s a true thing, isn’t it? You are very relaxed right now, all your muscles are relaxed, your mind is relaxed, and slow, and sluggish, and your whole body is so very tired and sleepy. Do you know what that means?”

A moment while he tried to process that, then “Nnnn...”

“It means that I tell you true things. Doesn’t it?”

It took a while for the synapses to fire, then he nodded.

“I tell you true things. When Casey tells you things, they are true things. I want you to remember that.”

I was getting very wet just watching his eyes try to focus.

“Casey tells you true things. Say it.”

“Casssey t’ls m’ true thnngss...”

OMG he was making me so horny.

“You like feeling this way, don’t you? Relaxed, and sleepy... No worries, no cares... It feels so good...”

I spoke in a low soothing voice, taking him deeper, getting him to lie down...

“When you come to Casey’s room, you feel sleepy... You love to feel sleepy like this, so you love to come to Casey’s room.....”

Still speaking gently, I went to the little bottle on the desk by his head, removed the diffuser sticks, and soaked a folded-up tissue with the poppers. I laid it gently on his upper lip, just under his nose, and capped the bottle. I knew that even with my nose plugged I’d been breathing it for a while too, and it was making me reckless.

“Breathe deeply, Danny boy... In... and hold it... Good boy... Now out...”

I ran my hands down his chest, and he moaned. I knew everything was feeling very good right now, his senses not just heightened but altered, otherworldly.

“It feels so good to be sleepy for Casey. So good to return to this feeling. Even when you’re not in my room, I want you to remember this feeling. So when I say Sleepy Time, you’re going to come back in your mind to this time and place. To this feeling. Can you do that?”

My hands moved over his crotch, the bulge in his jeans, and he whimpered.

“When I say Sleepy Time, your eyes will drift closed, and your body will tingle all over, and your brain will buzz, and you’ll come back in your mind to this wonderful feeling.”

I popped his fly, opened his zipper, and coaxed out his warm cock without ever slowing or altering my gentle instructions. He breathed in, and out, and moaned.

“When I say Sleepy Time, you will drop for me into this happy, relaxed, sleepy state, where everything feels good, and where everything I say is true. Where it’s easier to just obey and not think.”

I started stroking his cock. Up, and down ...

“And every time I say Sleepy Time, you’ll drop a little deeper for me. Won’t that be nice?”

I ran my tongue along his shaft, felt it throb. He moaned and squirmed, my helpless beast.

“Now, while your whole body stays relaxed, your mind can relax too. Your mind can be nice and empty. Your whole body is relaxed except for one part. This part. Your cock is going to become almost painfully erect. And it’s going to be the most wonderful feeling you’ve ever felt.”

I sucked his cock for a few minutes, and it was everything I ever dreamed of. He was hard and thick and hot and he filled my mouth more with every passing minute. I was vibrating with disbelief, a child who’d waited too long for Christmas. But vibrating with anticipation of something more, too.

“Now, no matter how hard you get, how aroused you become,” I told him as I undressed, “you are too relaxed to cum.” I straddled his clothed body, completely nude, feeling so tiny as I crawled up his frame. “You are incapable of cumming until I give my permission. This is a True Thing too.”

His eyes were glassy and his jaw slack, but he was clearly aroused as I fed his fat hard cock into my slick, tight cunt. I sank down on it, taking it to the hilt, and his eyes rolled back in his head and he moaned louder than ever.

“You’re going to go to the gym every day and work out for me,” I grunted out as I rode my helpless fuckboy. “You’re going to make yourself big and strong, for me. You can have your brains and your life, your free will, but when I call, you’ll come to me.”

Oh god he was so thick, so hard, he filled me so good ... I moved his hands to cup my breasts, and he started fondling them, squeezing my nipples ...

“You’ll drop for me, and obey ... I’ll play with your mind, and you’ll love it ... But I promise I’ll be so good to you ...”

His hands moved to my hips, and he started thrusting into me harder, and deeper ... I gasped ...

“You’ll be my lover, and my protector ... My very Good Boy ...”

I slammed down on his cock again, and again ... I couldn’t hold back any longer ...

“Now, Danny boy!! Cum!! Cummm!!!”

His cock swelled and he exploded inside me, loosing jet after jet of hot cum inside me, and my own orgasm carried me along on the tidal wave. I clawed at his shirt as I squeezed his cock, milking him dry, collapsing, gasping, panting ...

When I could speak, I wiped the drool from his lip, and started moving up and down, gently massaging his cock with my pussy, feeling him harden. “Good boy. Sleepy Time now ... Let’s drop a little deeper ... And work on a few more instructions before I send you home ...”