The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This material is for adults only. Not to be ready by anyone under 18. This is my first attempt at writing a story of this genre, and I appreciate any constructive criticism. I have taken cues from a variety of writers on this site, and thank all for the same. For any feedback, please reach me via Tbone Razr ( ) Copyright © 2016 . this story is not to be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the author. This story may be freely circulated only with permission, in its entirety and with this notice attached.

Aromatic Oil

Chapter 1

Joana felt a sense of foreboding as she strode towards her chief editor’s office. The 24-year-old beauty, with long brown hair and an athletic figure, was a sight for sore eyes in the offices of the Jensen Herald. She had toiled hard for the past three years as the junior investigative reporter, and working in the trenches had given her a keen eye to spot things out of the ordinary. Her tenacity for getting to the bottom of a story had received growing appreciation from the higher management.

She knocked lightly on the door “Julia, you had sent for me?”

The 32-year-old attractive redhead with shoulder length hair, looked up,

“Yes Joana, come in. I have something important to discuss with you. Have a seat”

Julia looked a bit concerned as she went ahead to explain the reason for this sudden meeting “For the past three months, we have been secretly investigating Lavender Inc. for human trafficking. We had assigned Victoria for this task, and she had managed to go undercover as an employee of the corporation and report back to us. She periodically gave us reports and documents that would have helped us build a solid case and publish an expose against the company. “

“Due to the nature of the investigation and risk involved, this was kept under the wraps. For two weeks we have lost contact with her, and even though we earlier assumed that it might be due to her work commitments there, it seems she has been apprehended by the company security. As we are unsure of her situation, we cannot approach the authorities.”

“So what do you want me to do?” asked Joana.

“I want you to utilize your investigative skills and discreetly find out if Victoria has indeed been captured. If we have some solid proof, then we can decide about intimating the authorities.”

“Consider it done, I will let you know about what I find within this weekend.” stated Joana

Julia turned serious “Before you go, let me warn you, the security employed by the company is ex-military, and they will be alert to catch anyone snooping around”

She took out a photograph from a file and passed it across. “Victoria had taken this picture at a company event. The long haired brunette standing at the podium is the CEO of Lavender Inc., Carmen Mathews. She is 26 years old, and is one of the youngest CEO’s of this generation. The blonde standing next to her is her security chief, Megan Abrams.”

“Il keep that in mind. Thanks for your confidence in me Julia, I won’t let you down” said Joana.

* * *

On returning to her cubicle, the first thing Joana did was to start digging up information about the company on the Internet. She discovered that Lavender Inc. was one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the country, and that they were also involved in the hospitality and beauty care market. She then came across a news article of a gala fundraiser event scheduled later that night, where the company CEO, Carmen Mathews was supposed to give a speech. “This might be a good opportunity to get to know more about the CEO and her activities” Joana thought.

Later that evening, Joana hunched behind a dumpster across the City Hall, where the event was being held. She saw a limo slide in front of the red carpet entrance. As she stepped out of the limo in her svelte maroon evening gown, Carmen Mathews drew all the paparazzi eager to photograph the magnate. Her security chief strode beside her, and ushered her into the City Hall.

After waiting for an hour, Joana started to feel bored. She itched to go inside, but she knew she wouldn’t be able to get past the gate without an invite. Just as she was about to give it up, and go home, she saw something strange across the road. She saw Megan slip out of the event alone from one of the side entrances, talking urgently on her cell. She felt something was underway, and began to tail her into the alley beside the hall.

Joana felt increasingly desperate as she rushed into the alley. She was certain she had seen Megan slip towards this end of the alley. Only when she drew up close to the dead end, she realized she was tricked. She heard a chuckle, and whirled around to come face to face with Megan.

“Glad we have you in the corner “Megan said, blowing a spray from a canister into her face. It had a sickly sweet smell, and before Joana could take a step back, she lost consciousness.

* * *

As Joana later awoke, she found herself strapped securely to what looked like a high end salon chair. She tried to struggle to get free, but found it useless.

“Haven’t you heard the expression ‘Curiosity killed the cat’?” sniggered Carmen.

Joana was internally terrified at her predicament, but outwardly she tried to put up a brave front. She tried to think quickly, and replied “You won’t get away with this, I have intimated the cops about your illicit activities and I had told them I was going to pursue you”.

Carmen laughed out loud “That’s complete bullshit, I know for a fact you decided to follow me alone, one of my agents was following you the moment you left the editors office earlier today. That’s how Megan knew she could corner you in that alley. It also helps when you have insider knowledge about Jensen Herald, courtesy of Victoria here.” She gestured at the gorgeous brunette striding towards them. Victoria had a glazed look, and her hair looked slicked and lustrous, tied in a neat ponytail

“What have you done to her?” gasped Joana.

“Ah, she is merely under my complete control. And soon you will be too, thanks to my mind control drugs and hypnosis “

“I don’t think that sort of mumbo jumbo is going to work on me, I am strong willed. “said Joana, defiantly.

“They all say that, but in the end, everyone succumbs to my charms. Anyway, enough talk, let’s get the show on the road. Victoria dear, would you please do the honours?

“Yes Mistress”. She rolled in a table with some towels and bottles of aromatic oils. The oils were laced with mind control formulations and arousal enhancers. The aroma was intoxicating, and Joana immediately felt extremely drowsy. She tried to shake her head out of the stupor, but then Victoria began to pour the aromatic oils into her hair to massage her scalp. The oils were slightly warmed, and felt extremely relaxing as they drenched her scalp. Victoria started making gentle circular motions on her scalp.

At the same time, Carmen began speaking in her soft and seductive voice “Yes dear, feel all the worries and troubles go out of your mind, and a deeeeeeeeep sense of relaxation sets in. It’s becoming increasingly harder for you to stay awake, isn’t it?” Joana felt her heavy eyes close shut and found it sent her deeper and deeper into the recess of her mind. The soothing voice of Carmen was guiding her much deeper. “The more you concentrate on the sound of my voice and the sensations you feel on your scalp, the more amazingly relaxed you feel. With every deep breath you take, you inhale in more of that intoxicating aroma of the oil, and that makes you drowsier... My voice is the only thing you hear now, and the only thing that matters. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I do” mumbled Joana. Victoria maintained the steady circular motions on her scalp, occasionally massaging her temples and her neck. Joana felt mild tingles all over her head, and let out moans of content, beginning to feel aroused.

The drugs are starting to take effect, noticed Carmen. “You find your willpower draining away with every soothing touch on your scalp, and with every word I say, you find it difficult to think... It’s easier to let go, to give in to the arousal that is building, to give in to the relaxation, and you find yourself going deeeeeeeeeeeper still… The more you inhale the sweet, sensual smell of the erotic oils, the more you feel your will power draining away, the more obedient you feel to me. Sink into the pleasure and arousal, sink into the relaxation surging through your body, your mind and soul. At this point Joana was deep in trance. Victoria stopped the circular motions, and used her fingers to gently scrub Joana’s head, Joana let out another series of moans, a smile of deep satisfaction spreading on her face. Carmen continued speaking to her, “It’s hard to resist the drugs, isn’t it? Every time your mind tries to make sense of what is happening, you lose your train of thought, and the building arousal and sensations drag you closer and closer to complete submission. It’s no use fighting, you must give in”

“Open your eyes, slave “commanded Carmen. Joana opened her eyes, and saw a slicked hair woman looking at herself with glazed eyes in the mirror. “From now on you are completely under my control. You will obey only my commands and instructions. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress” replied Joana.

“That’s a good girl “Carmen said, approaching Joana. She loosened the straps on the seat” You are feeling quite warm Joana. Perhaps it’s a good idea to take off all your clothes, that can help you feel much more comfortable” Joana stripped down quickly, and Roxane and Victoria ran their eyes over Joana’s athletic figure, her firm and shapely breasts and her wet pussy. She sat down on the chair and awaited further instructions

Carmen licked her lips in anticipation “And now it’s time to reward your obedience! “ She positioned herself in front of Joana’s moist pussy, and began to lap at it in earnest. At the same time Victoria began to massage Joana’s breasts, stimulating her erogenous zones. This double enticement sent Joana into spiraling curve of pleasure, and she felt her orgasm building to a crescendo. Her drugged mind was awash with pleasure, and her body began to thrash around in the throes of the enhanced state of arousal. Joana finally came with an intense orgasm, and Carmen’s steady licking and teasing of her wet pussy was rewarded with a flow of juices. Panting, Carmen looked up at Joana, who looked completely spent and sated.

Victoria then began to brush and comb Joana’s hair, and her every stroke sent Joana into a deeper trance. She then tied up her hair into a slick ponytail.

As they stood in front of her, with their slicked hair and vacant eyes, Carmen felt a sense of accomplishment. “Slaves, it’s time to worship and pleasure me! ““Yes Mistress” said the entranced girls, as they came forward and started to strip Carmen.