The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aromatic Oil

Chapter 2

“Slave Joana & Victoria, sit down “Carmen ordered “From now on, every time I say the words ‘Submit Slave’ you will instantly drop into a deep, deep hypnotic trance. In this state you will obey only my commands and instructions. “

“Yes, Mistress” muttered the entranced girls with a deep sigh.

“The salon staff will clean you both up and you will be dropped off in your respective homes. Joana, the only thing you will remember from tonight is that you ran into Victoria at the gala event. Tomorrow morning you both will go see Julia. If Julia questions you Victoria, you will say everything is fine with the investigation, and you were away for a company seminar, thus the absence of contact. If Julia does anything related to the investigation, you will report it to me. Now, both of you... drift off into a deep sleep … sleeeeeep ... sleeeeep. “

* * *

The next morning when Joana and Victoria met in the lobby of the Jensen Herald, they had no recollection of the events of the previous night, other than the things Carmen had instructed them to remember. Both went to see Julia once they reached the office to update her about the investigation.

Julia was visibly pissed at Victoria

“Victoria, you had us worried sick. I understand that you were busy with a company seminar, but no contact for two weeks? ”

“I apologize again Julia, it was an intense two weeks, and we had a lot of things to do. ”

“Fair enough, so what’s your update about the illicit activities of Lavender Inc.?”

“To be frank, I haven’t found any evidence of it so far. ”

“Joana, what about you? Anything you were able to find? ”

“I wasn’t able to make much headway in one day, besides my task was to locate Victoria, and since I met her I decided to ask you today about further actions. ”

Julia nodded and said “Ok … I feel since we aren’t making much headway, it’s better if we employed the services of professionals, like a private investigator. Besides, I think it would be prudent to have a legal counsel, if Lavender Inc. gets aggressive and lawyers up. I have two people in mind for this, and have set up a meeting later today with the concerned. See you then”

* * *

That evening, in Julia’s presence, the meeting was underway in one of the conference halls of the Jensen Herald. Joana and Victoria were introduced to Alicia Harper, the private investigator and Kate Pierce, the legal counsel. Alicia was 35 years old, with long red hair and a muscular body. Kate was 28 years old, petite and blond. The girls then briefed Alicia and Kate with the progress of the investigation. After much deliberation, it was decided that Joana and Victoria would step back from the investigation, with Victoria giving up her undercover job. Meanwhile Alicia would continue the investigation and Kate would proceed with legal options once they had solid evidence in hand.

Julia thanked them both for their time. She then turned to Joana and Victoria,

“I guess that’s takes cares of it. Now I wanted to intimate I’m taking a short break from work, and will be seeing you later next week. “

“Oh that’s cool, where are you headed?”

“I booked myself a vacation of sorts at this spa and retreat I read about online. “

Victoria smiled and said “Well, have fun. And don’t worry, we will keep you updated if anything develops “

Later that night Joana and Victoria were at the latter’s place, when Victoriareceived a call from Carmen.

“Yes Carmen, what’s up?”

“Are you with Joana? Put the phone on loudspeaker please.”

As she did, Carmen soon uttered the post hypnotic command ‘Submit Slave’. Both girls dropped into a deep trance.

“Now give me an update of the investigation.” commanded Carmen.

They intimated her of the developments, and about the new players in the investigation. They also told her about Julia’s break from work and her vacation at the spa retreat, which incidentally was owned by a subsidiary of Lavender Inc. Carmen thought to herself,” This would be a good opportunity to take care of the editor.” She then formulated plans with the girls and set things in motion.

* * *

Julia arrived at the spa, looking forward to this break after long intense weeks of work. She was glad she could take out some time to pamper herself, and she eagerly perused the brochures lying around for services being offered that day. The full body massage caught her eye. She absolutely loved massages, and looked forward to it.

Julia was later ushered into a comfortable room with a massage table at the centre. Pleasant music was playing in the background, offering the room a sense of tranquillity. She took off her clothes, and laid on her stomach on the table. Once she was settled in, the masseuse rolled in a table with some towels and some bottles of aromatic oils. Julia instantly noticed that the aroma of the oils was intoxicatingly relaxing. She breathed it in deeply, and felt calm spread through her body and mind. The masseuse began to expertly massage her back & shoulders with generous amounts of the oil, and Julia was transported into a world of intense relaxation. She soon lost track of time, and found it increasingly hard to stay awake. She fell into a deep slumber.

In that extremely relaxed and drowsy state, she was set upright in a chair. The masseuse left the room, giving a chance for Carmen to step in. She had orchestrated the whole setup in a bid to put Julia under her spell, and was successful. The aromatic oil was the same drugged formulation that she had used to enslave Joana and Victoria, who stood in the room beside Carmen, their hairs slicked and naked bodies oiled. Victoria began to massage and oil Julia’s scalp, while Joana began to finger Julia’s already wet pussy. They both began to stimulate and massage the respective areas, while Carmen began talking to Julia in her soft, hypnotic voice.

“Julia, you are finding it increasingly difficult to resist the arousal that is building within your body. Feel yourself going deeper and deeper under my control, as you find all thoughts and concerns go away. The only thing you desire now, is to obey me. Only by obeying to me, can you achieve maximum pleasure.”

At this point Julia felt all vestiges of her will disappearing, and the continued stimulation of her nipples and pussy, accompanied by the scalp massage had rendered completely submissive and compliant. She began moaning with the sheer ecstasy and arousal, and felt herself approaching orgasm. She finally came all over Joana, who was sucking and kissing her pussy.

Carmen then began to instruct Julia,” The girls have told me about the investigator and the legal counsel. I want you to call them to your home, and use this spray to overpower them. Soon they will be under my spell too.”

“Yes Mistress” replied the now enslaved Julia.

* * *

Alicia and Kate had received Julia’s cryptic messages to come meet her at her residence. They arrived sharp on time, sensing it was something serious that Julia wanted to discuss with them. Julia ushered them into the living room, and turned to speak to them. Suddenly she raised what looked like a canister, and sprayed a fine mist into their faces. Alicia and Kate lost their consciousness in a matter of seconds.

When they later awoke, both were naked & strapped to chairs. They were faced by Carmen, who was flanked by Julia, Joana and Victoria. The girls were naked, their bodies glistening with oil and their hairs slick.

“For kidnapping a cop and a lawyer, the full force of the city will be on you, Carmen” Alicia said angrily “Before it gets ugly, I advise you to surrender. “

“Look who’s talking” said Carmen with a laugh “You think you are so empowered, I’m going to show you who’s the boss.”

At her signal, the entranced girls began to pour aromatic oils in Alicia & Kate’s hair and massage their scalps. The drugged oils and scalp stimulation led Alicia & Kate into a deep trance. The aroma from the oil was still attacking their senses in full throttle, and their mind was a turning into a mush.

Carmen began deepening their trance “Let the sensations you feel on the scalp and my voice take you deeper to that place of relaxation. You find it impossible to resist my soft and hypnotic voice” She came close to them and gently stroked their faces “close your eyes dears, and let go, let your will drain away. You feel a sense of arousal building in your body, and it’s not long before you surrender to that inescapable pleasure. It’s pointless to try to resist my voice, and the sensations coursing through your bodies. “

Alicia & Kate were quivering with arousal, and Julia inserted vibrators in their respective pussies, going in with ease due to the lubrication provided by the wet pussies. While Joana and Victoria were stimulating their scalps, necks and temples, Julia began to pour oil on their nipples and began rubbing them. All this elicited a series of moans and mewls from Alicia & Kate. Carmen found this extremely erotic, and began stripping, her fingers attacking her own pussy.

For Alicia & Kate, all awareness had evaporated. They had completely surrendered to the intense pleasure and building arousal, and they felt their orgasms building up to a steep climax. Their moans grew increasingly loud, and at one point when their bodies couldn’t take it anymore, orgasmed all over the place.

When they all calmed downed a bit, Carmen had all the girls sit down so that she could issue her final instructions “Slaves, listen to me closely. From now on, you shall serve and obey only what I say. From this day on, by day you will do your jobs, but by night you belong to my harem. Your sole desire is to please me and get more women. Julia, you will sell your company to me, and will dismiss any further investigation into Lavender Inc. That means, you, Joana and Victoria will be working for me. Alicia and Kate, you will go back to your respective jobs, and you will have no recollection of Julia ever talking to you about investigating Lavender Inc. In fact, you will go about your jobs, and if anyone else tries to create trouble, you will intimate me. From now on, you secretly work for me. “

“Now that we have taken care of business, I think it’s time you all please and worship me. Come with me”, said Carmen leading the dazed and hypnotized girls, their bodies and hair slick with the aromatic oil.

The End