The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Around Her Neck — Chapter 3

I LOVE SHOWING OFF MY BODY
MY BODY EXISTS TO PLEASE
I WANT MY BODY TO BE USED

She sighed in contentment as the warm water met her sensitive skin. For the first time in ages, Kara was immersed in a luxuriously warm bath. Instead of the coarse brick she was used to, today she was lathered with fine scented soaps. As she washed her body clean, an attendant began styling her hair.

Ester had pulled out all the stops this morning. The matron knew the king’s interest in her charge, and clearly hoped to gain favor by ensuring Kara made a good impression.

Her new clothes were elegant as well. Her old dress had been drab and cheap, if somewhat revealing. The new ones were made of colorful foreign fabrics. There was no question about their purpose. They were meant to put her on display. While the long flowing skirt covered her legs save for the slit along its side, it was cut low at the hips. The top left her midriff bare, while also showing a great deal of cleavage. If her old clothes had been revealing, these were absolutely shocking. For a moment thoughts of refusal sprang to mind. Then she was ordered to hurry up, and the slave collar she wore filled her with a compulsion to obey. She had spent weeks complying with those compulsions, and quickly got dressed.

As always, she smiled in pleasure after finishing a command. A burst of happiness always accompanied obedience, as the collar made sure she knew just how wonderful it felt to obey. It didn’t help that the silky cloth felt good against her skin. At the king’s orders, she had been kept on edge for weeks. Always aroused, yet forbidden to climax. In her current state, the delicate touch of the fabric felt somewhat erotic. She stifled a low moan as the fabric shifted against her skin when she moved.

Now that she was dressed, the clothes no longer seemed scandalous or shocking. Instead they seemed.... deliciously naughty. She chuckled nervously at the thought of appearing in public like this, but it actually seemed exciting. She’d grown used to receiving stares as she worked, and that was in drab serving dresses. She could scarcely imagine how it would be in these. The air on her bare skin was strange. She felt so exposed in this outfit, so on display.

As she sat, another attendant came and expertly applied makeup. Kara was glad she didn’t have to handle that herself. Mercenary life didn’t often call for cosmetics, and she knew she wouldn’t be nearly as good with them. When it was finished, Ester brought her to a mirror. Kara hardly recognized herself. Looking back at her was neither the confident warrior she was used to, nor the meek servant she had been reduced to. Rather, the figure in the mirror seemed to belong to a beautiful courtesan.

The time finally came. As Kara walked along the corridor, she was nervous with anticipation. The dress still made her feel giddy, but she also recognized the opportunity. She’d be serving the king himself, privy to discussions of state as she waited upon his guests. She’d learned all she could as a domestic servant, and was in desperate need of some new lead. If she listened closely, perhaps the king would slip some clue that would help her escape.

“But most importantly”, she thought. “I have to make a good impression today. There’s no telling when I might hear something useful, and I won’t be allowed to return unless Mas—” She broke off abruptly. “What word was I about to use? Not by his name, certainly. Nor his title. Master? Could that have really been what I was about to think?” She hadn’t been ordered to address him that way, nor had she heard anyone else call him that. Yet somehow, the term came naturally to her. She still knew his name. Could still think of him as the king. But ‘Master’ was the first word to come to mind, and somehow fit better than anything else.

“Even my own thoughts turn against me. Dear merciful gods, I have to get out of here.”

When Kara reached her destination, other serving girls had already arrived. They were dressed similarly to herself, but with a hint of pride Kara noted that none matched her looks. The steward strode briskly towards her. “The guests will be entering shortly. You girls are to be paired off on either side of the entrance doors. You’re to remain kneeling with your head lowered as the guests pass until I return for you. You are not to move, and above all else you are to make no noise and speak nothing unless commanded to. Is this absolutely clear? If you step out of line, I swear I’ll have your hide tanned.”

He needn’t have worried. All he saw was an untrained girl foisted upon him at the last minute. He didn’t realize the collar was already making her long to obey his directions. Once shown her spot, she dutifully went into the position. This was just one more task for her to perform, and the past weeks had primed her well to carry them out.

As the guests filtered in, she didn’t even consider moving from her spot. The one faint regret she felt was that she couldn’t see the guests from where she was kneeling. In her arousal, their masculine voices seemed almost musical to her. She knew it wasn’t right, but had a hard time caring anymore. She longed for a glimpse at them. Even so, the orders came first, and she maintained her position with the rest of the girls. A couple of the men stopped, looking down at her. Kara could practically feel the stares on her as she knelt. She half hoped one of them would address her so she could look up, but they didn’t linger.

Once the guests passed into the dining room, the steward came back. They were brought to the serving area next to the dining room. One by one, the girls went out with appetizers for the guests. Though there were few guests today, the richness and variety of the food hinted that they were important. One girl was sent with a bowl of expensive nuts, another with a platter of fine bread and imported jams. Kara was finally given a dish filled with sweet smelling exotic fruits in all shapes and colors.

With a pleasant smile on her face, Kara walked into the room delicately bearing her dish. She gracefully made her way over to the table, but when her eyes reached its occupants she stopped short. Master! She almost gasped. She’d forgotten what an effect he had on her. After weeks spent taking orders from intermediaries, standing before him felt like reaching a great freshwater lake after years wandering a desert. Her knees went weak, and for a moment she wanted to sink down to the floor before him. Despite everything, she held out. She had led men in battle time after time, her will and pride were enough to resist. With the moment past, her orders reasserted themselves. Those watching saw only a small stutter in her steps before she served the guests.

A careful observer, however, would have noticed the way her eyes never strayed from the king until she turned to leave the room. To Kara, there simply didn’t seem anything else worth paying attention to. All thoughts of gathering information had fled her mind. She was content to simply drink in the sight of him Were there a mirror in the room, and had she the inclination to look at it, her expression would have shocked her. Her eyes were lit with deep, even worshipful desire. Her mouth had gone slightly slack as though in awe of the sight before her. The king gave no outward notice. Except, though Kara may have imagined it, that his mouth had just a hint of a smile that had not been there before.

Out of the room, Kara leaned against the wall to catch her breath. Removed from her master’s presence, some measure of normalcy returned. Even so, she was deeply moved by the experience. The other girls idly chatted while waiting for the next course, and no one moved to include the new girl. That suited Kara just fine. She was still reeling from what happened, and needed a moment to gather her thoughts.

“Am I always going to get like that in front of Master?” She thought. It didn’t occurred to her to think of him any other way. Though her mind still strove for freedom, she had trouble imagining any other word that could fit him.

She gathered up what remained of her will, and hoped it would be enough to make it through the night. “I’ve held out before”, she thought, “I can do it again.” The next time was easier. Although the feeling returned when she entered the room, she was prepared. There was that sense of longing, and it seemed harder to think through the giddiness of being near him. Knowing what to expect, however, helped her to keep some of her wits about her.

Unfortunately, she didn’t learn much. As the night passed, the conversation remained fixed on the administrative details of the kingdom. One moment the topic was border disputes to the east. Another time, squabbles between various landholders, still others were about succession in this or that minor house. There was no talk of anything that might help her situation.

The night wound down, as food gave way to drink. The girls were rotating serving duty, which mostly consisted of refilling the cup of one lord or another. Kara was taking her turn when one of the guests reached out and grabbed her by the arm.

“I’ve got to hand it to you,” the old lord told the king. “I still can’t believe you managed to pull it off. I sent four of my best companies up into those hills, and every last one of them came up empty handed. Not a trace except for the broken and scattered caravans she left behind.” He paused, laughing as he pulled her closer. “Then word comes that you’ve caught her? It strained credulity. Look at her now, tame as can be.”

He pulled her gently, but firmly until she was seated on his lap. One arm rested on her thigh, while the other worked its way to her breast.

“I can see why you decided to keep her. By the gods, if all raiders looked like her, I’d practically welcome them onto my lands.”

His fingers idly played with her nipple, while the other hand traced its way teasingly around her navel. For a moment, she wanted it. Her mind was clouded with pleasure, making it hard to think. She’d gone to sleep for nights now fantasizing about being possessed like this. After days on end without relief, his attentions were almost welcomed. As he pulled her close, she leaned into him. She was lost in the moment now. Her cheek rested against his chest as his hands roamed her body.

She brought her hand to his. Not to rip it off, as she might once have done, or even to redirect. Instead, her hand gently covered his, guiding it, encouraging it. She reveled in the touch, knowing that it pleased him, wanting desperately to be used for his pleasure. Through her skirt’s thin fabric, she could feel him responding to her. She pressed back into him, loving every second of it.

Through the mental haze, she realized what she was doing and came to her senses. A part of her that was weakened, but not broken reasserted herself. With a slight yelp she tore herself off his lap. Blushing furiously, she ran from the room.

“Well what do you know,” chuckled the old noble whose lap she’d so recently inhabited. “It seems she has a touch of spirit after all.”

“Indeed”, replied the king. “I think, gentlemen, that this is as fine a stopping point as any. I thank you all for attending, and my ushers will help you back to your rooms. Anything left to address can be handled in the morning.”

“Thank you, your majesty. I’m sure I speak for all of us in thanking you for your hospitality. Though I hope you’ll indulge us just a bit more, and see that we finish everything up in the late morning.”

After seeing his guests off, the king smiled to himself. He was more than pleased with the night’s demonstration. She was not quite ready yet, but it was close. Very, very close.

When they were dismissed, Kara quickly made her way back to her room. As she stripped off her clothes, she realized just how wet she’d become. She leaned back onto her bed, eagerly reaching for her dripping slit. She may have broken off contact with the man, but she still remembered the feel of his hands on her. When the words came, she didn’t try to fight them. “I love showing off my body”. It was true. She’d loved the way she looked in that skimpy outfit. “My body exists to please.” Remembering the stares as she knelt at the dining hall’s entrance, she stroked herself even harder. “I want my body to be used.” She imagined if instead of that old lord, it had been her master’s lap she’d been on. She caressed her breast, pretending it was his hand feeling her. If it had been, she wondered, could she have mustered the will to break away?