The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of Control—Domination (2of4)

(mc mf ff md fd nc bd hu)

A man uses thought commands to control four women.

© 11/2005

This is a work of fiction that includes domination, forced oral sex, forced masturbation and humiliation. This story is not intended for minors. Anyone who is offended by erotic fantasies of this type should search for another story to read.

Domination

The second phase of my plan involves Domination. In phase one, I taught the women obedience by placing thought commands in their minds that made them believe they were feeling incredible pain. They were never actually hurt, they only believed they were. Their basic instinct to avoid pain now forces them to stand silently in four circles in front of my recliner.

However, the second phase of The Art of Control is different. Now, I will reveal myself and force them to make decisions that are very unpleasant. Sure, I will still use some pain. But now the threat of pain will motivate them as much as the real pain. The decisions they make in phase two will break their spirit. After they are broken, they will submit.

I decide to start with Michelle. I have found over the years that in any group situation, if you control the leader, you control the group. So, I decide to dominate Michelle first. When the other women realize that their strongest, most self assured friend cannot prevent her own domination, they will quickly submit, often more intensely than I predict.

Michelle looks awesome. She is five foot 3 inches tall. She is wearing a blue chiffon blouse that displays her 38C breasts perfectly. Her short black skirt is secured to her waste with a shiny black belt. Her black fishnet stockings flow out from beneath her skirt and down her legs. Her four inch high heels cause her to lean forward slightly while walking. The lingerie she bought at the mall matches her outfit perfectly. Her boyfriend would have sprouted an instant boner if he seen her.

Forcing a woman to kneel down and suck a cock is the easiest ways to humiliate and control her. I will force Michelle to suck my cock while her friends watch. This will affect the whole group. Jennifer, Amber and Monica will never look at Michelle the same way again. They will not respect Michelle. Furthermore, when they realize that their leader has fallen, they will be much more willing to cooperate.

I always allow the women to see me during phase two. When the women see who is responsible for their predicament, they instantly bond together. This is a necessary element of the control. The women must bond together so they are controlled as a group. I encourage them to bond together by making myself visible. They finally will know who is controlling them.

When I sensed that they were starting to get bored, I sent them a thought command that allowed them to finally see me sitting in the recliner. They were all startled when I suddenly appeared. Before they could do anything I gave them my standard “controlling women” speech.

“Ladies, I have brought you here”. I control everything that happens to you and only I will determine when you leave. Yes, you will leave. I am not going to kill you. I am going to control you. I brought you here to participate in an artistic endeavor I like to call the Art of Control”. You see, I am an artist. My art is controlling women”.

“I know you have a thousand questions but as you already know, you can’t talk right now. I will answer one question from each of you”.

“Michelle, you may speak and ask one question”. Michelle is unsure if I am sincere but she decides to risk it and asks me, “How are you doing this to us”. I said, “Michelle that is always the first question I get. I have had the power to control people since I was seven years old. I don’t know where it came from or why I have it, but I do. I place thought commands in your mind and you obey them. It is very simple for me. I can make you do anything I want. Let me demonstrate. Michelle, jump up and down”. Michelle slowly starts to jump up and down in her circle. I make her jump until she and the others realize that she is not able to stop. “You see ladies, Michelle will continue to jump up and down until she collapses from exhaustion or until I order her to stop”. I said, “Michelle, stop jumping”. She quickly stops and catches her breath.

“Jennifer, you may speak and ask one question”. Jennifer, seeing that nothing happened to Michelle, quickly asks me, “Why are you doing this to us.” I suspected this would be her question. I tell her, “Jennifer, my hobby is controlling women. Over the years I have controlled thousands of women, exactly like you. Some times I simply get a free ice cream cone. Other times I make them have sex. What you are now experiencing is what I call the Art of Control”. I sometimes think of it as a three act play. I force you to perform in all three acts. At the end of the play, all of you will be changed. I get tremendous satisfaction from watching you perform in the play.

“Amber, you may speak and ask one question.” “What is control she blurts out”? I tell her, “Amber, control is forcing you to make decisions that you don’t like, and under normal circumstances would never make. I simply present you with several options. One of the options is usually pain. I can place thought commands in your mind that can cause you tremendous pain. Let me demonstrate. “Amber, take your pointer finger and raise it in the air, sort of like indicating you are #1 at a football game”. She is unsure of what to expect and hesitantly raises here finger into the air. “Now Amber, I am placing a thought in your mind that makes you feel a needle pressing into your finger”. I send the thought command and she screams. The others watch her expression with great concern. I continue. “Amber, I want you to tell your friends what you are feeling”. She screams, “My finger hurts, it hurts real badly, and I can’t make the pain stop. Please somebody make him stop hurting me”.

I talk to all of them again. “Ladies, as you see, the pain is real and hurts very much. I made Amber believe that I pressed a pin into her finger. I could have pressed one hundred pins in her finger. Amber, your finger is now feeling one hundred pins”. She screams at the top of her lungs. I let her scream for a few seconds and tell her, “Amber your finger is normal again. Lower your hand and remain silent”. She lowers her hand and rubs her finger.

I continue, “I am sure you all are scared, confused, and worried. I understand that. However, I will not permanently hurt you. When you finish act three of my play, you will be permitted leave the same way you came. You will not remember what I look like or how you got here. The only thing you will remember is the control.

“Monica, you may speak and ask one question” “When are we going to leave.” she quickly asks. “Monica, you will all leave together, the same way you arrived, when you complete the three phases of control. You have completed phase one. Phase one was complete when you decided to stand in the circle and remain silent. Phase one made you aware that pain is the consequence of disobedience. When you tried to speak, you experienced pain in your tongue. It took a few tries, but all four of you made the decision to be silent. That is important. You may not speak until I give you permission. I then made you freeze in the garage. You made the decision to walk into the basement. Next, I shocked you every time you touched something in the basement. You made the decision to leave everything alone. Any finally, I caused your feet to hurt when you were outside of the circles. You made the decision to stand in the circle. With four thought commands you have all learned the first phase of the Art of Control: Obedience. When you complete phases two and three you will all get back into your car and leave.

“Phase two will start shortly. I have to leave for a short time. While I’m gone, you may do anything you want, as long as you are obedient”. I got up from the recliner and walked out of the basement. I returned to the control room and watched the women with a video camera. I wanted to teach them one more lesson.

They interpreted my last statement as a reprieve. They all started to walk over to the couch to sit down. Their feet exploded in pain when their shoes touched the floor outside the circle. They immediately jumped back inside the circle. They looked at each other and sobbed. They resigned themselves to the fact that they would have to stand silently in their own little circle. They looked at each other. They were now more confused than ever.

I returned to the basement after a short bathroom break and a beer. I explained what would happen to them in phase two: The Domination. “Ladies, the second act of the play will now begin. I will give you a command. You will then make the decision to follow the command or not. If you don’t follow the command, you will feel pain”.

“Now, let’s get started. “Michelle, I am going to start with you. I want you to look directly into my eyes and never look away”. After giving her the command, I remained silent for a few minutes. She looked at me with growing fear in her eyes. She stood there waiting for me to speak. I remained quiet. After several minutes of staring at me, Michelle got annoyed with me and lowered her eyes. As soon as she lowered her eyes, I sent her a thought command that pressed a needle into the soft skin directly below her eye. She screamed and rubbed her eye. Her scream terrorized the others and they started crying. Ignoring them, I spoke to Michelle. “Michelle, I told you to look at my eyes and never look away. You did very well at first. However, you tried to regain control of yourself and you looked away. I control you. You will look into my eyes until I tell you to stop. Nod if you understand”. She quickly nods. I test her a bit by standing and walking around the room. Her eyes follow me everywhere. I sit back down in the recliner and continue.

“Now, where were we? Michelle, you will kneel down in front of me and suck my cock. Your friends will watch you suck me until I have orgasm. Do you understand?”

Michelle didn’t know how to answer. She couldn’t believe what I said. She never had oral sex before. She thought it was disgusting. There was no way she would suck my cock. What a dilemma. She shook her head indicating she didn’t want to suck my cock. What a mistake. As soon as her head started to turn, I sent a thought command to her that made her believe that a needle was plunged into her nipple. Her disobedience resulted in terrible nipple pain. Needless to say, she didn’t expect the pain and immediately screamed. When she screamed, the pain in her tongue returned. She was dazed and confused.

I sensed her confusion and briefly stopped the pain. I explained to her what happened. I told her, “I want you to suck my cock. When you shook your head you felt a single needle pierce your left nipple. That caused you to scream. The scream caused one hundred needles to pierce your tongue. All the pain you felt resulted from your disobedience.

I continued, “Now, I’ll try again. I want you to kneel down in front of me and suck my cock”. Her head remained still as she decided what to do. Ah, the Art of Control. Quickly filling in the silence I told her, “Get down on your hands and knees, crawl over to me, and start sucking my cock”. Without thinking, she fell to her hands and knees and start crawling towards me. While she was crawling I got up and removed my pants, sat back down and waited for her to reach me. She continued to stare directly into my eyes as she crawled. While I waited, I looked at the other women. They could not believe that Michelle was crawling across the floor. Tears were streaming out of Michelle’s eyes as she slowly made her way across the floor. When she reached the recliner, her eyes glanced at my cock, dreading what she had to do. This caused her to break my stare and the pain returned to her face. She quickly returned her gaze back to my eyes. She hesitated again and I told her to get started.

She could not see my cock because she was staring into my eyes. After a few miscues, she placed her mouth on my cock and started sucking. It is amazing what a little nipple torture can accomplish. I looked at the other three women again while Michelle was sucking my cock. They quickly averted my stare when I looked at them. None of them wanted to look into my eyes for fear that they would be selected next. This is exactly what I wanted them to feel. I just sat and stared at them while Michelle sucked me. They had no clue how long I would force Michelle to suck me or what was going to happen to them. Their biggest fear was that they also would have to suck my cock.

I sat in the recliner, staring into Michelle’s eyes, waiting for her to tire out and stop. It took around fifteen minutes for her to start wavering. She finally stopped sucking and removed her mouth from my cock. As soon as her mouth was empty, I sent her a thought command that made her feel two needles pierce her right nipple. She gasped and resumed sucking my cock.

I looked down at Michelle and told her to stop sucking and pay attention. She stopped and looked directly into my eyes. I returned the stare and explained the situation, loud enough for the others to hear. “Michelle, I know you are getting tired and want to stop sucking. However, you are going to continue sucking until the other three ladies complete their performances. They may take ten minutes or they may take ten hours. You’re dependent on your friends. So, resign yourself to the fact that you will stare into my eyes and suck my cock until your friends are finished. Nod your head if you understand”. She nodded in despair. I said, “Good, now keep sucking, and be creative”

Over the next two hours Michelle gave it her best effort. She sucked and licked many different ways, trying to stay motivated. I watched the other three women while Michelle sucks my cock. I wanted them to accept the fact that I was dominating their leader and that Michelle could not stop it. The longer I stared into Michelle’s eyes, the more she gave up. After two hours of sucking, Michelle eyes turned into two glass marbles. Her spirit was broken. She no longer had the will to resist. She was dominated.

Now it’s Jennifer’s turn.

Jennifer is the most elegant member of the group. She is five foot one inches tall with long brown hair. Her large 38D breasts press tightly against a tight fitting pink blouse. Her cleavage peaks out of the top of the low cut blouse and accentuate her appearance. She has a small gold chain around her neck that has a lovely blue diamond hanging from it. She is also wearing a dark grey skirt, sheer panty hose and high heels. She is dressed in a power outfit that would fit in many corporate offices. I don’t know what she is majoring in but she is sure dressed for success.

I watch Jennifer while Michelle sucks my cock. She constantly glances at Michelle and watches with interest. I found out at the Salon that none of them ever watched another woman suck a cock. Jennifer has an independent streak in her. When I stare at her, she does not instantly avert my gaze. She tries to win the stare contest. She is not the “official” leader of the group but she is not a follower either. I suddenly realize that Jennifer is the real leader of the group. Michelle uses fear to control the others. However, Amber and Monica follow Jennifer because they want to. Interesting. I quickly determine the Domination plan for Jennifer after I realize she is the real leader. Amber and Monica will take their lead from how Jennifer reacts. By dominating Jennifer, I will also control Amber and Monica.

All three woman remained standing in their circles. They were too scared to leave their circle after watching Michelle. I gesture with my finger towards Jennifer and indicate that she is to come closer to me and Michelle. Jennifer eventually notices my hand gesture and slowly walks towards me, watching Michelle suck me as she walks.

When Jennifer gets close to me, I whisper in her ear, softly enough that Amber and Monica cannot hear. I tell her, “Jennifer, you have a choice to make. I want you to have a mutual orgasm with Amber or Monica. You will decide which one you want. Michelle will keep sucking me until you both have an orgasm. So, Michelle’s fate and the length of your stay in my basement depend on you”. I explain to her one more fact that she was not expecting. “Also, I am going to give you a special power. You will be able to inflict pain with your index finger. If you cannot persuade them to cooperate, you can cause severe pain by touching them with your index finger. Just remember; only use this power as a last resort”.

I allowed Jennifer a moment to absorb what I told her and gave her the opportunity to ask me one question. Jennifer asks, “What happens if the other woman does not want to have sex with her?” I respond. “Jennifer, Your only decision is to make either Amber or Monica have an orgasm and make her give you an orgasm. You are a very attractive, assertive and sexy woman. Use your natural instincts to convince them. If that doesn’t work, use the pain to force them to comply. None of you will leave this place until you both have an orgasm. Michelle will continue to suck me until you are finished. Now, walk over and select either Amber or Monica, take her to the bed and get started”.

Jennifer, resigned to her fate, turns and walks back over to Amber and Monica. Silently, she looks at both women. She had a million thoughts in her mind. She must decide which women will make her have an orgasm. She doesn’t want to turn into Michelle, on her knees sucking cock. But she is not a lesbian either. She loves her friends but has never wanted to make love to them. She has to make an impossible decision. She has to decide which of her friends she will have sex with. Another thought occurred to her: what about her boyfriend? She can’t cheat on him.

While Jennifer considers her options, Amber and Monica look at her with puzzled expressions on their faces. They didn’t hear the conversation between me and Jennifer. They don’t know why Jennifer is standing in front of them. After a minute or so, Jennifer grabs Monica’s hand and leads her to the bed. Jennifer made her decision. She chose Monica because Monica always follows orders and Jennifer hopes Monica will be easy to control.

Monica is the most submissive women of the group. She allows the other women to push her around to encourage group harmony. Monica is approximately five foot, two inches tall and has short blonde hair. Her 36C breasts press tightly against a tight black blouse. Her blouse complements a Black and white stripped skirt. Her legs sparkle in shiny black panty hose and shiny black patent three inch high heels. She is the most naturally attractive of the four women, almost a model. Monica is also keeping a secret that none of the other women know about: she has a hidden desire to be dominant. When Monica was a little girl, she constantly intimidated her brother and sister. She made them perform chores and would spank them when they didn’t comply. It was only after she left for college that she pretended to be submissive. She now goes with the flow, whatever the others want.

Jennifer sits down on the bed and pats the bed next to her indicating that Monica should sit down also. Monica has sat a talked with Jennifer many times and does not feel threatened. She sits down next to Jennifer with her hands crossed in her lap. Monica has no idea what to expect. Her thoughts are interrupted when Jennifer turns and kisses her softly on the mouth. Monica is startled by the kiss and pulls away. Jennifer, wanting to prevent a rebellion, kisses Monica again, with a little more determination. Monica pulls away again, only this time shaking her head, with a look of panic in her eyes. She has never kissed another woman and does not want to kiss Jennifer. Monica did not like where Jennifer’s actions were leading and stood up.

Jennifer quickly realized that Monica was not going to cooperate and decided to take action. What happened next was priceless. In fact, it has never occurred in any of my prior control scenarios. Jennifer grabbed Monica’s hand, and using the special power I gave her, touched Monica’s hand with her finger. The pain that Monica received was instantaneous and severe. Monica screamed at the sudden pain, causing Michelle to stop sucking me and look over at the bed. The pain in her eye reminded her to stare at me and keep sucking.

Jennifer gave Monica a moment to recover and roughly pulled her back down on the bed. Jennifer tightly squeezed Monica’s hand and stared directly at her. Jennifer kept staring at Monica until Monica looked away. Jennifer was using the power I gave her to make Monica submit. Jennifer leaned over towards Monica and kissed her a third time, this time pressing her tongue into Monica’s mouth. Monica sat very still and allowed Jennifer’s tongue to explore her mouth. Monica did not want to do anything that would anger Jennifer again. The French kiss lasted for several minutes. Jennifer backed off and stuck out her tongue. Monica knew what Jennifer wanted. After a moment or two, Monica returned the French kiss.

With just a brief amount of pain, Jennifer took control of Monica. For the next few hours, Jennifer and Monica gently made love to each other. They sat and touched each other, kissed each other and slowly aroused each other. They soon removed their clothes, got under the covers and tried their best to bring each other to orgasm. I did cheat a little and sent all four women a thought command that removed their fear of Lesbians. Their lives would certainly be different from now on.

Let me describe what is now happening in my basement. I am sitting in the blue recliner with Michelle kneeling in front of me sucking my cock. Michelle is staring directly into my eyes. Her spirit was broken hours ago and she is beginning to enjoy her domination. I suspect that she has hid her submissive streak from the others.

Jennifer and Monica, under the covers on the bed, have got over the fear of being Lesbians and are well on the way to completing their mission. Both women are aroused and are close to orgasm. It didn’t take much pain to break Monica and Jennifer did not hesitate to use her new power to make Monica submit.

Amber is the cream of the crop. She is five foot one inches tall with long blonde hair. She is wearing a long black evening gown. Her 38 D breasts are visible through the opening in the low cut gown. Amber has been standing in her circle, staring at the floor, for the last four hours. She has a very distant look in her eyes. It seems that she has long ago accepted her fate and is simply waiting her turn.

Amber fainted the first time she felt the pain. I will use the fear of pain to control her. She is very submissive and will break quickly. By keeping her alone, in her circle, I have already dominated her. I decide to humiliate her.

“Amber”, I shout. Amber breaks out of here solitude, turns and looks at me. “Come over here and stand next to Michelle. Amber walks across the room until she is standing in front of me. I point at the floor and she slowly kneels down. I deliberately remain quiet and stare at her, making her feel very uncomfortable.

After ten minutes of quiet observation, I announce Amber’s fate. “Amber, you have a decision to make. You will either remove all of her clothes and masturbate to orgasm or become a statue.

I let my statement sink in for a few moments while her look changed from a distant stare to horror. I added, “You and your friends will not leave this room until you undress and bring yourself to orgasm. Your friend Michelle will continue to suck my cock and your friends Amber and Jennifer will make love until you climax”. Amber was horrified.

I explained Amber’s other option, “A statue cannot move. If you choose to become a statue, you will remain motionless. You will go back to your circle, assume a very sexy position and nod your head. When you nod your head I will send you a thought command that prevents all movement. One thing you should know before you make your decision: Your friends will continue to do what they are now doing until you have an orgasm. You will not be able to masturbate as a statue. Therefore, you will all remain in my basement until you change you mind”.

Amber indicated that she wanted to ask a question by pointing to her mouth. I said, “Amber you may speak and ask one question”. Amber wanted to know if she could masturbate in the corner, without anyone watching. I told her, “No”.

Amber has a very difficult decision to make. She looks at her friends. Everyone was busy. She could ignore me as long as the other women weren’t watching. She was very self conscious about her body and did not want the other women watching her. Amber had a secret of her own. Her 38D breasts were not real. She wore breast forms and never told the others. She did not want the others to find out. If they found out Amber would be humiliated. On the other hand, if she became a statue, they all would remain in this hell. Amber reasoned that Michelle would keep sucking and could not watch her. Jennifer and Monica would be on the bed, under the covers, and would not notice her. Amber could ignore me by closing her eyes and she didn’t care if I knew about her chest or not. She also knew that her orgasms at home usually took ten minutes or so. She would easily be done before Jennifer and Monica finished.

What Amber didn’t know was that I was going to change the rules after she made her decision. Michelle, Jennifer and Monica had been performing for hours while Amber was standing in her circle. They were tired and needed a rest. I was going to force all the other women to kneel in front of Amber and watch her masturbate.

“Amber, what is your decision and why did you make it?” Amber told me that she would masturbate because she wanted to leave as soon as possible. If she became a statue, nobody could leave. Furthermore, she felt that she could climax before the other women were done. Amber said she did not want the others to see her masturbate”. I sensed from her answer that she was very self conscious and hiding something. I didn’t know what she was hiding yet.

After Amber made her decision, I brought the hammer down on her. I walked over to the corner of the room and picked up the small table. I carried it to the center of the room and set it down. Amber had a puzzled look on her face. I said, “Amber”, stand on the table”. She did not expect this turn of events and hesitated. I sent a thought command to her that made her clit feel like it was on fire. She grabbed her crotch and begged me to stop. I eased her pain and told her to stand on the table. She slowly walked across the room and climbed on the table, still wearing her long dress and high heels. It took her a few moments to maintain her balance and stand up straight.

Then I crumbled her hidden house of cards. “Ladies, stop what you are doing and pay attention to what I am going to say”. Michelle, Jennifer and Monica thankfully stopped what they were doing and looked at me. “Ladies, you are in for a special treat. Amber has decided to masturbate for your viewing pleasure. I know you’re all very tired and need a break. I have decided that you have all performed very well and that you can rest until Amber is finished. As soon as Amber climaxes, phase two of the Art of Control will be complete. Come over here and kneel in front of Amber”. Michelle stood up from her kneeling position in front of the recliner and Jennifer and Monica got out of bed. All three of them walked across the basement and knelt in front of Amber. “Ladies, please make yourselves as comfortable as possible, you may be here for awhile”. They sat back on their feet, looked at me, and waited for me to continue.

I drove the stake further into Amber’s heart. “Amber, as always, you will have an incentive for completing your task. I have to leave and attend to another matter. If you achieve your orgasm before I return, you all may leave. No phase three, no more pain, no more domination. You will be free to go”. A look of hope appeared on their faces.

I said, “I will be gone for an hour or so. However, I’m sure that you three will fill in adequately for me”. Now I drove the final nail into the coffin. “Ladies, there are a few minor details that I failed to mention. Amber will not be able to get off the table. If Amber steps off the table, all four of you will experience pain worse than anything so far. Furthermore, all three of you will remain on your knees and stare into her eyes until she is finished. If you break your stare, you will experience what its like to have a needle pierce your eyeball. So you see, since I will not be here to watch, you will watch for me”.

“You can give her all the moral support you want, but don’t touch her. She must look each of you in the eye every five seconds. If any of you close your eyes or look away from Amber, you will suffer the consequences”.

“So ladies, good luck. If Amber succeeds, you will be permitted to get in your car and leave. I will never see you again. If Amber fails, you will begin act three of the Art of Control”.

I left the basement and returned to the control room. I left the door slightly ajar, just enough so they knew it was unlocked. I sat at my computer and watched the women. They were alone again. They could not believe their good fortune. Here was their chance to escape. Michelle ran to the door and opened it. The door wasn’t locked!!! But, before she could escape, all four of their pussies exploded in pain. She was not looking at Amber when she ran to the door so she received a simulated pin in her eyeball. She quickly crawled her way back to the table and looked at Amber’s eyes. As soon as she made eye contact with Amber, the pain stopped. They were all stunned by the sudden pain and remembered what I told them. Amber could not leave the table and they had to watch her. Even though the door was open, they couldn’t leave. They were heartbroken. For a moment, they had their chance, and I snatched it away from them.

Amber watched the others in horror as they stared at her. She knew what they expected and couldn’t bring herself to move. She was terrified at the prospect of undressing in front of her friends. She looked at each one of them every five seconds. Each tried to encourage her the best way they could. They couldn’t talk to her or touch her. Using their eyes, they tried various expressions to encourage her to start. Smiles, frowns, scowls, they tried them all. Nothing worked. Amber just stood on the table and cried, looking each one of them in eyes.

Jennifer final came up with the answer. Jennifer remembered what it took to force Monica to kiss her. Jennifer quickly reached out and touched Amber on the foot with her index finger, exactly like she touched Monica earlier. Amber screamed and almost fell off the table. Jennifer gave a glaring, angry look at Amber, indicating that she better get moving or else. Amber burst into tears again. Her best friend was forcing her to undress. Amber did not move until Jennifer raised her hand and pointed her index finger at Amber.

Amber slowly pulled her long black dress over her head. The other three women watched as Amber slowly undressed. She took a long time to completely remove her dress. She crossed her arms in front of her, covering her breasts with the dress. Michelle grabbed the dress and threw it on the ground. They were getting more and more impatient with Ambers reluctance and were beginning to enjoy her humiliation. They knew this was their opportunity to leave and they wanted Amber to get started. None of them understood why Amber was so apprehensive about removing her clothes.

Jennifer again took the initiative and raised her finger. Amber slowly removed her brand new panties and tossed them to the floor. Her bra was next and Amber wanted to stall as long as possible. She reached behind her back with both hands and unhooked her bra. As soon as the clasps opened, her 36 D breast forms fell on the table and rolled to the floor. Michelle, Jennifer and Monica stared at the forms jiggling on the floor. They could not believe their eyes. Amber, their friend since Junior High, always the most beautiful girl in the group, was flat chested. Amber started to cry again. Her secret was out. Instead of feeling sympathy for Amber, the women were mad. Amber flaunted her fake chest all these years and never told anyone.

Jennifer angrily raised her index finger again to force Amber to start masturbating. Now, all three of them wanted to humiliate Amber. They stared angrily at her, using their collective force of will to make her masturbate. She realized now that if she didn’t have an orgasm the other three women would never forgive her. The only way to escape this hell was to orgasm.

Amber tried her best to succeed. She rubbed her pussy and nipples for over an hour. She tried to fantasize about her boyfriend to make the orgasm occur. No matter what fantasy she thought about, all three women constantly stared at her standing on that dreadful table. Just as I was about to re-enter the basement, Amber began to cry uncontrollably. She stood there naked on the table, her head cradled in her hands, sobbing. I realized that Amber could not orgasm and her humiliation had broken her. Her domination was complete. The second phase of the Art of Control was over.

When I entered the basement all four women began to cry. Their only real hope of escaping had passed and they would have to stay.

I walked over to the table, in front of all of them and said, “Well ladies, it looks like you’ll be with me for a bit longer. Amber, get off the table and kneel next to your friends”. I sent them each a thought command that cancelled my previous stare command. They no longer had to stare at Amber. They broke their stares and lowered their heads into their hands and cried. They were angry at Amber for failing. They were disappointed that they would not be allowed to leave.

The domination they endured changed each of them. Michelle learned what it felt like to completely be dominated. Jennifer got her first taste of power. Monica learned that she did not like to be dominated by Jennifer. Amber learned that her friends did not respect her anymore.

I let them cry until their tears stopped. I broke the silence. “Ladies, you all need a break”. I walked over to the bathroom door and unlocked it. “You may use the facilities if you need to”. I also brought out a tray of food and snacks and placed it on the table. “Ladies, I will be back in half an hour. Get something to eat and be ready for phase three when I return. You may sit on the floor if you want”. I left the basement without saying another word. I knew they were broken and would no longer try to escape.

Michelle quickly took me up on my offer and used the bathroom. The others stole glimpses of Amber’s flat chest while they waited their turn in the bathroom. They all picked something off of the food tray and ate quietly together in the middle of the floor. Amber ate by herself in the corner. This is Domination. This is the Art of Control.