The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of Control—Monica’s Epilog (4of4)

(mc mf ff md fd nc bd humil)

A man uses thought commands to control four women.

Monica’s Epilog – Four months later.

I hate HIM! I hate HIM! I hate HIM!!!! I ran that single thought through my head a thousand times the next morning when I woke up. I hated HIM for everything he did to me, did to us. I hated HIM for making me humiliate my friends. Worst of all, I hated HIM for giving me these stupid powers.

I laid in bed for two hours going over the previous day’s events. I could not get the Art of Control out of my head. I didn’t know how I felt. I was happy that I won. But, my friends did not say a single word to me all the way home. I knew they hated me. I didn’t hate them. I wanted everything to go back like it was.

After two hours lying in bed, I heard Amber, Michelle and Jennifer talking in the kitchen. I decided to get up and face them. When I walked in, they all looked at me and stopped talking. I said “good morning” to break the ice. They each returned my greeting. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down. They eventually started chatting again about everything in the world except the Art of Control. I silently ate my cereal.

As I sat and listened, my mind returned to what happened to us. I started to visualize Michelle sucking HIS cock. I could see Jennifer crawling across the floor and licking my pussy. I fantasized about Amber standing on that damned table. I felt my pussy get wet when I thought about forcing them to worship my pussy.

That morning, while eating my cereal at the kitchen table, I decided what I was going to do, what we all were going to do. I put down my spoon, got up from the table and walked into the living room. The girls stopped talking and watched me leave. I removed my shorts and panties and sat down. I looked at the girls and their jaws dropped. After a short time staring at them, I snapped my fingers and waited.

If looks could kill, I would have dropped dead on the spot. Amber was first. Without saying a single word, she got up from the table and walked into the living room and knelt down in front of me. She lowered her head and began to lick my pussy. I patted hear head and told her she was a good girl.

If Michelle and Jennifer had any doubts about what I wanted before, they sure didn’t now. The previous days events where crystal clear in their minds. But, they were hoping that I would forget and that things would go back to normal. They were wrong.

I snapped my fingers again. They started to try and convince me to change my mind. I just placed my finger on my lips and shushed them. The both went silent. They knew what the consequences would be if they disobeyed. They both got up and joined Amber at the recliner. I patted both of them on the head and told them, “good girls”. I laid my head on the recliner pillow and waited for my first orgasm.

That was how it went for the first few weeks. Every few days I would sit in the recliner and snap my fingers. They would stop what they were doing and lick me. I never had to use my powers on them. Amber and Michelle started to enjoy our “control sessions”. They were both very submissive and became my fulltime slaves. They would do whatever I wanted at any time.

However, Jennifer was different. She would go through the motions, just like Amber and Michelle. But her heart was not in it. She gradually started taking short cuts. She would always be the last one to kneel down and quickly left when I had my orgasm. She never spoke to me and barely spoke to Amber and Michelle. She resented them for submitting to me.

Jennifer did not like to submit. She wanted to be dominant again. Before, Michelle was the boss. Now I was. She couldn’t stand it. Jennifer eventually got to the point where she rebelled. One day, two months ago, I snapped my fingers and she went crazy. All of her frustrations came pouring out. She screamed at me. She threatened me. She cursed at me.

I listened to her until she ran out of energy and started to quiet down. I was fed up with her attitude also. I put up with her behavior the last two months because I didn’t want to use the power. I decided right there, when she shut up, that I was going to break her.

I slowly walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. With a compassionate voice I said, “I’m sorry about the things I made you do”. Jennifer thought that her tirade worked and that I changed my mind.

Jennifer smiled at me. I touched her head and said, “STATUE”. I’m sure that she was surprised when I did this. She expected a hug and got frozen. She knew she was in trouble.

I said, “Jennifer I have had it with your attitude.” I touched her again and said “ORGASM”. Her body shook with a tremendous orgasm. She shook for an hour. I realized that the special power never diminishes. She picked up where she left off in the basement two months ago. I sat back in the recliner and waited for her spasms to stop. Amber and Michelle watched in awe at their friends’ orgasm predicament.

When Jennifer stopped shaking, I walked over to her and continued my speech. “Jennifer, that orgasm is only a small sample of what is going to happen to you”. I called Amber and Michelle over and told them to carry Jennifer into the bedroom and tie her spread eagle on the bed.

Jennifer was tied to the bed with pantyhose in about five minutes. As soon as she was secured, I unfroze her. Jennifer was really scared because she knew what agony I was capable of inflicting on her. She started to beg the instant she was unfrozen. I placed my finger to my mouth and shushed her.

She stopped talking after I shushed her again. I said, “Jennifer, I want to give you a small demonstration of what your life will be like if you decide to remain in this house and talk to me like that again.

I told Amber and Michelle to kneel on the bed on either side of Jennifer. I said, “Jennifer, in a few moments I am going to give Amber and Michelle a motion command to tickle you. As you know, they will not stop tickling you until I tell them to stop. I am then going to go take a shower, get dressed and have a bite to eat. When I get back, I will stop them. After you settle down, I will ask you one question; do you want to live in this house with us? If you say no, you will pack your things and leave today. If you say yes, you will agree to all my conditions. One, you will never speak in this house without my permission. Two, you will obey me cheerfully and without condition. And three, you will obey Amber and Michelle exactly the same as you obey me. All three of us will be your Master.

I then walked over, touched Amber and Michelle, and said “TICKLE HER”.

I could hear Jennifer laughing hysterically everywhere I went in the house. After I finished my lunch, I returned to the bedroom and stopped Amber and Michelle. They both had huge wet spots on their crotches. They were horny as hell from torturing Jennifer. They asked me if they could go to Amber’s bedroom and make love. They have never made love with each other before. I told them to go ahead. They scampered out of the bedroom and shut the door.

Jennifer was still tied to the bed. I untied her while she was recovering. Jennifer took a few minutes to recover and sit up on the bed. I looked directly into her eyes and asked her, “Jennifer, do you want to live here in this house with us?

Jennifer didn’t have a job and did not have any relatives that would take her in. She had burned all her bridges when she left for college and had no where else to live. She started to cry softly knowing that she would have to meet my terms for living in the house. Jennifer slowly nodded her head. I said firmly, “Jennifer, say yes or no”. She said yes in a defeated voice.

I said, “Jennifer, kneel down on the floor”. She slowly slid off the bed and dropped to her knees. I continued, “I am going to make this as clear as I can. You will never speak in this house without permission. Do you agree?” She said yes. I told her, “Jennifer, you will obey me cheerfully without any conditions. Do you agree? She said yes. And the last condition, “Jennifer, will you obey Amber and Michelle? She said yes. I removed my shorts and panties, sat on the bed and snapped my fingers. Jennifer turned around and began to lick my pussy. It was the first time in two months that she had her heart in it. Jennifer was finally broken.

That is not how the story ends. We became very good friends again. After I truly broke Jennifer, her whole attitude changed for the positive. We all became such “good friends” that we no longer had any interest in boyfriends. I am not sure how that happened since all of us were not Lesbians before our time in the basement. Who knows?

Oh, one more thing. I now use my special powers all the time. I have developed dozens of ways to control my friends.

HE was right; MY Art of Control changed our lives forever!

THE END