The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ART SHOW Part 3

By Witchman

Brian stared wide eyed at the photos that had been texted to him; photos of his former girlfriend Jana Evans, now transformed into a sexy green alien, eyes glazed and empty.

The rather gleeful emojis telling him not to call the studio anymore only served to further wound his pride.

Lonely, he walked the busy streets of Tompkinsville, his wandering mind leading his body down unfamiliar back streets and alleys.

What was he to do? He could go back to the city, but his heart was empty, and his ego could not deal with how to explain the loss of his girlfriend to another woman.

Had he been paying better attention, he might have noticed the black van with the black windows that was stealthily pulling up close behind him.

When Brian finally took notice of the van, it was already alongside him, the black doors sliding open, pinning him between the open van and a building wall.

The spray of pink fog that hit his face brought him to swift unconsciousness….

The men spoke amongst themselves in hushed voices before the masked man behind the table pounded his gavel three times.

“What is the password?” he intoned.

“Gentleman Only; Ladies Forbidden,” the men droned back.

“Good, the meeting will now come to order. We recently approved the dispensation of funds to our esteemed brother, Malcolm, to pay for his child custody case.

“Our brother does not want his 8 year old competing in any kiddie beauty pageants.”

The men murmured their approval.

“We also passed zoning legislation to allow for more strip clubs on “bad side” of town.”

The men laughed; the bad side of town being conveniently across the street from the good side of town.

“Now to our most pressing issue; the appearance of Margo Lane in Tompkinsville. Our sources indicated she would be setting up shop here, but we underestimated the scope of her operations. It is her intention to set up a lesbian cult here.”

“The balance of sexual power in our town is already precarious enough,” he continued, the other men nodding in agreement. “We must find a way to infiltrate her studio and disrupt her operations.”

“To that end, we have decided to enlist the aid of Simone, the witch who runs the craft store.”

There were some wide eyes and murmurs, but the moderator continued. “We did, however, have to make a trade. Our operatives should be presenting it now.”

Brian dreamily opened his eyes, a goofy grin spreading over his face as he stared blankly at the spinning lights on the ceiling, his nude body spread eagled on the pentagram etched into the cool black floor.

His cock was erect and twitching, the smell of incense burning around him, strange music erotically emanating from unknown areas.

The last thought he could recall was being pulled into a dark van, a strange gas sprayed in his face, and it all went black.

He could vaguely recall being stripped nude, blindfolded, and pushed down a hallway, his ass being slapped by unseen, laughing women.

For hours, or maybe moments, he had erotic commands of submission whispered into his ears, until the bewitching words mesmerizingly melted into a meaningless mélange of sexy sounds.

Simone danced naked around him counterclockwise, uttering ancient words designed to put her enthralled prey in a highly aroused and suggestible state.

She thrilled to the sight of his long hard cock and hard young body, even younger than that of Jeff, the neighbor she had seduced along with his young wife Sally, now long enthralled to her sexual service.

This one would be for fun though; someone to show off when she went out on the town.

Brian’s eyes suddenly came into sharp focus when Simone commanded him to look at her.

Instantly, he fell completely and totally in love with her.

She was his Goddess.

She was perfect.

Wordlessly, Simone lowered her dripping pussy onto his hard manhood, erotically uttering a groan from deep within her.

Slowly, she moved up and down on his hard cock, her dazed lover moaning also, but louder, eyes closed, lost in lust, his mind and body overwhelmed by the erotic onslaught; an amorous attack only erotically abetted by the passionate presence of Tia and Alicia, her sexual servants, both nude, each on either side of Brian, whispering sexy words of bewitching enslavement into his burning ears in quick, husky voices.

At times she would squeeze the base of his cock where it met his swollen balls, preventing him from ejaculating.

At times Simone found her self crying out in ecstasy.

Goddess, but he felt so good inside her.

She took a brief moment to savor it, then slowly eased herself off the erect mesmerized member of her enchanted young lover.

Purring, she curled up next to him, and began to stroke his cock.

“A witch needs more than one lover, Brian. I shall feed on your erotic energies as I see fit. In time I shall mold you into the perfect lover. But for now…”

She continued to milk his cock, watching as her bewitched young lover began the familiar “Oh..Oh….Ohhhh..OHHHHH!” as she stroked him to ejaculation, his hot white cum spewing forth, to be deftly caught on a small branch of large oak leaves that Simone’s lover Tia held under Brian’s cock.

Running her long fingernails over his hard chest, she went over the plan once more with Alicia and Tia.

Club Clit was packed that night, and Mara could not believe her luck; having made the acquaintance of a hot young Chinese American girl.

She had made her move before the rest of the girls had, and had patiently sat through her chatter, until she mentioned how she was an art major at Cortlandt.

Mara thought this the perfect opportunity to introduce her new friend to some of Mistress’s hypnotic body paint.

They paused to kiss and grope as they made their way back to the studio, Mara’s hands gleefully groping Tia as they made their way into the old freight elevator.

Usually, she would point out the erotic images painted on the elevator walls, and the sexy smell of jasmine that always permeated it, to all of her soon-to-be-seduced suitors, but tonight she was too horny to think of planning her amorous advance; instead hungrily forcing her tongue into Tia’s mouth.

Tia was finally allowed to come up for air when the elevator opened into the studio, her eyes widening as she took in the various erotic and sensual sights inside Margo Lane’s studio.

There were the many nudes; paintings, sculptures, mixed media pieces, yet the theme was always the same; straight women being seduced by lesbians.

She barely had time to take it all in before Mara came up behind her, a can of paint in one hand, a large soft paintbrush in the other, a wicked grin on her face. “My patron is not here now. She is out shopping with one of her newest acquirements. “

She then held out the paint. “You simply have to try this sexy body paint my patron Margo Lane has developed. It has various erotic qualities,” she said, making no effort to hide her obvious lust and desire.

Tia eyed it carefully and cautiously. “What do I have to do?” she asked.

Mara quickly pointed to a large plastic drop cloth in the middle of the studio floor. “Strip nude and stand there,” she commanded, her rock hard nipples pushing through her top.

Tia hesitated, then slowly began a sensual strip tease, her own eyes glittering with excitement when she saw how excited Mara was getting as she watched her sexy show.

Tia knew she had a good body, and she also knew how to use the Asian fetish factor to her advantage.

She gestured towards Mara’s top. “I showed you mine, now you show me yours,” she cooed, mimicking a stripping gesture.

Mara shook her head. “No, it is better this way,” she said, advancing upon Tia.

“But you are still wearing your club clothes,” Tia protested. “Shouldn’t you at least put on a smock or painter’s apron or something?”

Mara eyes clouded with anger for a moment, then she nodded. It made sense.

“Wait here, I’ll be right back,” she said, putting down the paint and brush to quickly walk over to a coat rack off to the side of a painter’s easel.

“You’ll love the feel of this body paint, Tia,” she went on, hurriedly removing her sheer, short top and bra. “Mist..I mean, Margo is planning on selling it at raves and bachelorette parties.”

“Can you imagine how hot that would be?” she continued, dropping her short skirt as she reached for the paint smeared pair of overalls.

“You mean this paint?” Tia said, her erstwhile seductress having failed to notice that her naked and barefoot tantalizing target had softly crept up behind her, holding the can of paint.

As Mara turned to reply, she caught half the contents of the can on her exposed chest, stomach, and arms, dropping the overalls as she stared with shock and fury.

“You bitch!” she screamed, lunging for Tia, who took two steps back and to the left, circling away from Mara, who first tried to grab the overalls again, then dropped them, then tried to grab Tia, then wavered, the erotic effects of the pungent paint’s overpowering odor and permeating presence on her befuddled body making it hard for her to think, or even stand.

“Wait..I’ll..I..” she mumbled, her body feeling weak and heavy.

“Going down,” Tia said, sweeping Mara’s foot out from under her, leaving her to lie in the puddle of paint.

Sneering down at her, Tia poured the rest of the can over the dazed and confused Mara.

Tia then looked around the room, and decided upon a large paintbrush that resembled a mop.

She curiously began to rub the moaning Mara all over her body with it, covering her in the erotic green paint that was even beginning to make Tia dizzy.

She paused for a moment, then had a thought. “This should take you back,” she said, inserting the top of the mop into Mara’s wet pussy.

Mara gasped, then began to moan in rapture.

Stepping to one of the old fashioned bay windows to get a breath of fresh air and clear her head, she then waved three times out the window, until she saw three flashes from a set of headlights.

Below her feet, Mara continued to moan, her body covered in the erotic paint.

Tia walked to the door to buzz in her craven collaborators.

Margo bit the palm of her hand as Jana hungrily licked her wet pussy, Margo’s other hand steadying herself against the mirror inside the small changing booth.

She had made a point of modeling Jana in the tiniest, most revealing of fetish outfits, even flashing a wink to the rather embarrassed salesgirl as Jana and she furtively ducked into the booth.

She was thinking of having Jana wear the heavy leather collar out of the store, then take Jana back to the studio for another painting and photo session; part of an “incentive package” she was planning on mailing to the local schools, women’s groups, and sororities.

As she came once again in Jana’s obedient mouth, she idly wondered what presents Mara would have for her at home.

Mara stood stone still, nude and silent, awaiting commands.

Tia had amused herself by slapping the painted woman’s stiff nipples with a brush, until the elevator opened, Alicia and a still dazed and glassy eyed Brian emerging from it.

Alicia was dressed in sexy jungle fatigues, while Brian was only wearing a black robe.

She stared curiously at Mara, waving her hand in front of her empty eyes. “We have to bring some of this stuff back to the shop,” she mused.

“First things first,” Tia said, gesturing towards Brian. “Let’s get started.”

Alicia’s eyes flashed with delight, and she whispered in Brian’s ear.

He instantly removed his robe, revealing his hard cock.

Tia looked at Mara. “Kneel,” she commanded.

She then motioned for Brian to step forward, his long hard cock close to the dazed Mara’s face.

“No,” she mumbled, vainly shaking her head.

Alicia stood behind her, and held her head firmly. “Look at it, Mara. Breathe in the cock.”

Mara’s nose wrinkled as she involuntarily inhaled the vaguely familiar scent of pre-cum that was glistening on the tip of Brian’s hard cock, his balls swollen and heavy.

“Remember the cock, the smell of it, the feel of it, the touch of it, the taste of it. Remember the cock. Remember the power of the penis.”

Mara’s mouth was slack, her eyes blinking. There was something familiar about this…thing, in front of her face.

An image of a blowjob she had given to a guy in college flashed through her mind, but then was suffocated under the mesmerizing memory of Margo’s mouth. “No, I love only pussy,” she protested.

Alicia slowly pushed Mara’s head towards Brian’s. “Remember the cock,” she repeated.

“No, I, mmmphh,” Mara murmured, feeling the head of Brian’s cock in her mouth.

For a moment, all were silent and still, then Mara’s tongue began to move around the cock.

It was though her body was responding to its primitive biological urges; her mouth now slowly moving up and down Brian’s shaft.

Alicia and Tia knelt on either side of her, whispering new erotic encouragements into Mara’s mesmerized mind.

“You want to suck cock.”

“You want to explore nude erections.”

“Surrender to the power of the penis.”

Mara began to suck harder now, as though her long lesbianized mind was now remembering heterosexual sex.

This was not a vibrator or dildo; this was a living, moving thing.

A cock.

A phallus.

The passionate programming she was hearing in her ears only served to take her mind back to the time before she met Margo.

On and on it went, into the nasty night.

“Doesn’t this collar look soooo delightful on my lover, my dear?” Margo purred, as the blushing salesgirl rang up the purchase.

Before she could respond, Margo received a text alert.

Winking again at the flummoxed female, she pretended to make light of it. “Oh, this must be another of my lovers,” she sighed, as she opened the text.

Within a moment, her face had turned a violent red. “What the fuck!” she screamed, losing her usual composure, dropping the phone onto the counter, open to a close up of Mara with a cock in her mouth.

Worse still, the caption read “ You like it? I call it “Back to Where She Once Belonged.”

Without another word, she grabbed the phone and the dreamy eyed Jana and headed out the door.

As though awakening from a dream, the salesgirl shook her head, then carefully pocketed the large amount of change her angry customer had left.