The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ART SHOW PART 4..

Margo could barely contain her anger as she dragged the still dazed Jana with her onto the freight elevator that was taking them to her studio.

She had considered calling the police, then realized that she could not, for what would she tell them?

Margo also begrudgingly admitted to herself that now would be a good time to have friends, and she had few; having made many enemies on both sides of the straight and lesbian fences. “Why didn’t I enthrall at least one butch?” she said to no one.

Taking a breath, she turned the key in the lock, not knowing what would be granting her on the other side.

Reaching for the light, she flicked the switch but nothing happened. The only light was an arrow of it emanating from the open door.

Cursing to herself, Margo was about to turn on the flashlight on her cellphone when the door suddenly shut closed behind her, leaving her in the dark.

A sudden flash of swirling light drew her attention, and she realized that someone had activated one of her more hypnotic strobe lights that she used for certain art sittings.

Margo gasped when she saw Mara, her long time slave and lover, down on one knee on the floor, her body skillfully painted like a sexy rainbow, the lights from the swirling strobe sliding sensually off her body, projecting a hypnotic shadow on the wall.

Margo gasped again at the next bizarre and erotic sight; a sexy young Asian American female painted like a sexy catgirl; hazy brown and black stripes over her shameless physique.

She felt her pussy clench when the cat girl purred in a manner that would make Eartha Kitt blush.

One of her mood music CDs was playing now, but Margo was too sensually dumbstruck to realize that it was one of her subliminal playlists; mesmerizing messages of surrender and carnal capitulation buried deep inside the mix.

There was a voice whispering in her ear now. Margo could feel the soft crush of another female against her, a slim but full figure, and a sexy voice telling her to watch now.

The two painted women pointed and gestured in a come hither manner, and Margo felt her body inch forward slightly, shaking her head slightly, trying to comprehend what was happening, only to feel her mouth drop open as she watched Jana walking towards Tia and Mara.

Swaying their bodies now, the two beautiful women gestured at Jana to disrobe, undulating their arms towards her, weaving a hypnotic web of dreams around the still dazed but now very aroused Jana.

Alicia was behind Margo now, rubbing her body against the dazed lesbian, her knowing arms and hands writing a mesmerizing map on Margo’s stomach and bosom.

“Come to me…trust in me…look at the beautiful…beautiful. Oh so sexy women…” Alicia cravenly crooned into Margo’s ear.

Margo shook her head again, slower now, but Alicia shushed her. “Relax, we are on your side. Relax…relax…watch the show. It is already happening…shhhhh…”

Alicia was pinching Margo’s nipples now, pinning the dazed female’s arms at her sides, forcing her to watch the sexual show, erotically allowing that it would soon in turn pull the mighty Margo into its passionate portal.

Alicia’s voice was soft, sexy, and irresistible, mesmerizingly mixing hypnotic commands with those of an ancient spell she had learned from Simone.

“Keep watching Margo, keep watching. You love women, beautiful women. You cannot look away. They are just so hypnotic to you. Hypnotizing to you. Hypnotizing to you. To you . To you. To you..”

Margo moaned. Her enraptured mind was helplessly attempting to rationalize what was happening to her.

Her entire professional career and personal life had been dominated by just that, dominance.

Margo’s pride would never allow her to submit or surrender, even to another woman.

But this, this was…this was…

Her face made a tic as she realized that she was slowly realizing how much this was sexual show was arousing her.

For the moment oblivious to the fact that her would be seductresses had entered studio and sanctum uninvited, Margo found her will and body surrendering to the knowing fingers and mouth of Alicia, while her eyes were fascinatingly fixed on the dancing women.

There were three women now, dancing slowly, and it seemed as though Jana was indeed once again succumbing to her Sapphic side, when the music changed now, and Margo’s eyes bulged out of her head when she saw a nude and erect Brian walking towards the sexy trio, swinging his large thick cock in the air in a playful but cocksure manner.

Margo’s senses were further disoriented when Alicia pulled a flower from her hair and crushed it under Margo’s nose.

The once dominant artist unwillingly inhaled a potent mix of patchouli, jasmine, vaginal secretions, and a secret mix of herbs that rendered the female who inhaled the mysterious mix very aroused and open to suggestion.

Margo was watching more intensely now, not because she wanted to, but because her befuddled body and mind were compelling her to surrender to it all.

Tia and Mara had taken Jana by each arm and helped her to her knees, as Brian walked closer to her, swinging his large cock round and round.

Round and round.

At first, Jana looked confused, then confusion turned to puzzlement, then, eyes blinking now as her nose curiously inhaled the glistening drop of pre-cum that was oozing around the tip of the magnificent cock, she shook her head, as though she was emerging from a fog. “Br..Brian?” she said timorously.

Margo tried to shout a warning, but Alicia once again crushed the magic flower over Margo’s face, the shout fading to a weak moan and cry, her weary body crumpling against Alicia’s.

Brian slowly eased his cock head towards Jana, who tentatively licked it, the familiar smell and taste bringing a flood of hidden heterosexual memories back to her mind and pussy. “Oh Brian, I’m so sorry,” she said, before she took him into her mouth.

Brian smiled, turning to look at Margo. “It’s alright honey. It’s not your fault.”

“I can fix it…”

Margo moaned softly, her eyes slowly fluttering open, staring up at the nudes that she had painted on the ceiling of her loft years earlier.

She stared dumbly at one of the more craven collages that had depicted her on a throne, surrounded by several doting and adoring women, then she realized she was also staring mutely, for she now realized she had been adorned with a ball gag.

“Mmmph!” she mmmphed, wide awake now, eyes wide open as she realized that she was bound hand and foot on what felt like an oversized massage table.

Whipping her head around, she began to scream when she recognized the man and women.

There was Mara, still painted like a psychedelic rainbow; only she was now slowly worshipping the pussy of the Asian American woman.

Margo surmised that the camo clad redhead was the one who had bewitchingly besotted her earlier in the. What time was it?

Jana and Brian were clothed and composed now, the two of them listening in amazement as Alicia filled in the mysterious blanks.

“So that was the deal. Call it a balance of power, but the men behind GOLF are the men behind this whole kooky caper.”

Jana blushed, more in shame than arousal. “Brian, I couldn’t help it. She..”

Brian’s kiss cut her off but she did not mind. “Don’t worry, it was not your fault,” he replied.

Alicia nodded. “Quite a set up here. We found the usual

stuff. You know, roofies, subliminal lez porn, but this body paint is really something. From looking at her paint cabinet it looks as though she uses a mix of some type of cannabis extract that is absorbed into the skin, but does not get removed by the water when you want to wash off the body paint.”

“Speaking of which, when can I wash this gunk off?” Tia asked, slapping Mara on the back of the head to keep her on point.

Alicia looked at Jana and Brian. “So, once more. This is the deal. We help you both out of this mess, and the two of you have to volunteer at the store one night a week.”

Her eyes gleamed. “In any and all capacities.”

Jana and Brian looked at each other. He then whispered in her ear, and she in his.

“What happens to this place?” Jana asked.

Alicia shrugged. “We all have a place to live. Do what you want with it.”

“It’s a deal,” the two lovers said.

After embracing, Brian and Jana walked to the paint cabinet.

“What are they..mmmmmm…up to?” Tia asked.

Alicia smiled. “ I think I have an idea,” she said.

Margo screamed again, but no one heard. She realized what were the craven contents of the two jars of paint that Jana and Brian had retrieved from the back part of her cabinet.

Brian had a quart of what Margo had called pussy pigment; a heady mix perfume, womanly arousal, and the aforementioned CBD oil. When mixed with her body paint it rendered the wearer a virtual obedient thrall; the oily mix seeping into the skin to lull the body into submission and surrender.

Jana had a can of labeled Pinkpop, her eyes flashing with sexual vengeance as she brandished a two-inch paintbrush.

Margo continued to scream and thrash her head, as Brian dipped his smaller but thicker brush into his own can and, humming softly, painted a slow road from Margo’s ankle up to her shaved pussy.

Jana painted one long stripe across Margo’s forehead. “More pink, less think,” she said.

Margo gulped. The redhead must have realized that this potent pink paint was used to create and facilitate bimbo fantasies and desires.

She held her breath, wondering where Jana or Brian would deviously daub her next, when once again, Jana painted the same stripe again. “More pink, less think,” she repeated.

Margo’s heart was pounding wildly in her chest. She closed her eyes as Brian began to paint a sexy circle around her puffy pussy lips.

“I must not cum I must not cum I must not cum I must not cum I….I…..hnnnnnh!”

“More pink, less think.”

Margo could feel her body betraying her. Her head was still moving side to side now in vain resistance, but slower, and her legs were bucking under the sexual strokes of Brian’s bewitching brush.

“More pink, less think.”

Another passionate pass of pink paint was seeping into Margo’s forehead, then again with the mesmerizing mantra that was seeping into her mind.

“More pink, less think.”

She was breathing slower now, and it was getting harder to think.

Margo dimly understood what Jana was doing. She was painting the same patch of Margo’s head, over and over, like an erotic hypnotic Chinese water torture, only each pass of the brush made the paint on her forehead feel heavier, more irresistible, weighing down her mind, fogging it with pink cotton candy and giggles.

Brian was daubing at her body now like a horny Jackson Pollack, making Margo’s rock hard nipples shine with the oil of obedience.

He was painting her pussy now, and Margo’s face blushed a deep crimson hypnotized hue.

Mara and Tia had gotten into the act as well; each one flanking Margo, whispering in her ears, as Jana continued to casually but consistently chant the relentless phrase that seemed to be all that Margo’s foggy head could comprehend, leaving her subconscious to lustfully lap up the hypnotically hetero themed commands of submission and arousal.

Margo giggled in spite of herself. The smell of the paint was tickling her nose, and even for a boy he knew how to use that paint brush, only, that did not feel like the fuzzy end, and…

For a brief moment, the old Margo flickered in the mesmerized mist of heavy eyes, as she realized that the bewitching brush was now entering her, but it soon was sensually smothered in a mind blowing orgasm that climaxed her into blackness.

The art world was buzzing over the premiere exhibit of Jana Evans.

Just when it seemed that Margo Lane’s theme of lesbian superiority would continue its artistic dominance, this newcomer who many thought was a mere protégé of Lane’s was now her superior.

That was what made it all the more shocking, for now Margo herself was the subject of the exhibit.

Brian chuckled as he once again read the description of the event on the large ceremonial sash on the studio wall:

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT: A STUDY IN INTERPRETATIVE IRONY OF SUBMISSIVE FEMALE STEREOTYPES IN THE TRADITIONAL MALE PATRIARCHAL POWER STRUCTURE

“Where did Alicia come up with that mouthful?” he asked.

Jana grimaced. “Don’t ask. Apparently she graduated from that weird college they have here. You know, the one with the predator sorority?”

Ordinarily, Brian would have been surprised at such a statement, but recent events had somewhat changed his disposition regarding sexual serendipity. “So, the idea is that by a woman artist presenting women in a manner that demeans women is actually empowering because you are being ironic?”

Jana nodded. “And because I am a woman. That makes it okay.”

Brian shook his head, but smiled. “Well, it worked. Look at the crowd. You have more people here than were at her show, and they are buying too.”

Jana eyes were shining, for Brian was right. “Don’t forget, when the show ends tonight we are supposed to meet Simone and the girls at Stunners.”

A young couple had just bought one of her oil paintings.

It depicted Margo as a stripper, dancing on top of a poker table in front of an audience of leering, cheering frat boys.

The caption read, “Playing to her Base.”

Over towards the window, a lesbian couple who owned one of the local coffeehouses were making delivery arrangements for the mixed media video sculpture that featured Margo naked and gyrating, while endlessly chanting “I’m not being exploited, I’m exploiting myself!”

The critics were buzzing over one of the centerpieces, for it was a sculpture of Margo sucking on a huge cock, while the male part of the statue had a hand on the back of her head and a triumphant smirk on his face. “LIKE BEES TO HONEY” was the provocative title.

“How did they ever get Margo Lane to model for that?” a bespectacled critic asked to no one in particular.

A man next to him nodded. “ I heard she does not even go by that name anymore. Now she is Maggie Mummeries, or something like that.”

The critic with the glasses also nodded. “Yes, apparently now she is embarking on a career in interpretative dance?” he asked.

The other man shrugged. “Something like that.”

“Come on Maggie, wake up, you’re on next!” the housemother admonished.

“Oops, saweee,” she giggled. “ I guess I…zoned out?”

“Never mind, just get out there and work it.”

Maggie nodded and giggled, teetering on her heels into the bright lights onstage.

For a brief moment, she wondered how she had come to this. Once a dominant predator lesbian, now a giggly bimbo at a strip club, but whenever she thought of girls who liked girls her mind would get all like, pink and foggy and it was easier to just think about boys and dancing.

Besides, this was like, a feminist job, because it was like, so empowering to be naked and jiggly for guys.

Then the music started, and all thoughts faded from her mind, save that for the knowing pleasures that the beckoned from the stripper pole.