The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The article

By Mian

“…is it further like becoming a disease crawling around our school, infecting young well educated girls transforming them into brainless stereotypes sleeping with every boy which crosses their path and makes our beloved school becoming a filthy brothel. More in the third part, coming next week. ”

Tamara Stewards was sure, that this article would open her all options in professional journalism, sure she would destroy the lives of those dumb cheerleaders and the teachers which gave them top grades for sex, but who cared she knew how to get what she wanted. Her third article in the college newspaper would change it all, revealing her true name to the readers. She just finished the second part and wanted it to be already in the newspaper the next day.

The morning

Tamara brushed her mid-long brown hair, dressed herself in one of her business suits, which she thought was clearly showing her ambitions and separating her from the others, maybe even making her a little bit better as them. As she looked at herself in the mirror she couldn’t suppress a little smile as she always thought her body to be just perfect for what she wanted to do after she finished school. She didn’t have a body like some of the other girls in school had, she didn’t have wide hips, was tanned or had big breasts, a fact she even was as proud about as her I.Q of 130, as her A-cup made sure people accept her because of her knowledge and not because of her body.

As she went to the front door she nearly forgot to grab her bag, but remembered it as her mother was calling her out of the kitchen. “Tara, you remember I got that job today, so I may be late for dinner today, unless you visit me there”, Tamara wasn’t sure if what to say as she grabbed her bag and went out without saying anything.

Her way to school wasn’t too long, she didn’t even need a car or the bus to get there, she was quite happy about that. As she entered the big hall at the entrance of the college, she quickly went to room which was occupied with the college’s journalism club, a club founded after some students including herself protested against cheerleading being the only after school activity the school offered. She directly headed towards Mr. Smith, the teacher responsible of the club. As she gave him the article, she knew he would personally never print it as he too was one of those teachers she wrote about and that he now again would try to talk her into stop writing.

“You know Ms. Stewards that you are maybe overdoing it a little with these articles, you’re just making other people bad without thinking about them”, Tamara was quite amused to hear his speech already for the tenth time before answering him, “Mr. Smith you know what will happen if you don’t make this article public, don’t you remember, I have some information the Dean doesn’t want to leak out, besides maybe I’m not going to write down your name in my next article if you are playing along nice”.

Tamara was now sure he would never upset after that answer, as the information she got about the Dean were making her sure to be allowed everything at the college, destroying the teachers career to developing her own seemed just fair to her.

“Ok, just as you want Ms. Steward, but I really hope you might change your mind on this”, said the know much more calmer teacher to Tamara, which sometimes really felt a little guilt as she liked him when he came to the school last year, being only 28 years old and actually quite good-looking, but since then she saw him more than once having sex with one of those bimbos of the cheerleader squad. She just turned around as her classes were about to begin soon without responding to him anymore. As she sat in the class room listening to her teacher, thinking about publishing the last part of her article in the next issue of the college newspaper, when something got her attention, it was one of her fellow students called Candice Richards, again talking with her best friend Nicole Porter, giggling and and applying make-up all day, it made her mad seeing those sluts get the best grades of the class, as they already made other girls believe it would be easier that way. Actually she didn’t like her fellow students at all but now it even got worse as the other girls started to wear more revealing clothes at school or stopped to learn as they meant it would have become useless.

After the class had ended Tamara was relieved seeing her article really be part of the new newspaper being published tomorrow, when she was checking it’s progress.

While walking through the hallway, Tamara encountered Candice and Nicole, whose were just leaving a class room, making her know what they did. She always felt strange in their presence, even more than with the other cheerleaders. Actually both gave her the chills, as she onetime even saw them holding hands, they seemed also to be much more intelligent than the others, as some of them didn’t to seem to be able even talking without mistakes, besides that Candice was even part of the journalism club before she changed, maybe even knew what name Tamara used to publish her articles anonymously. When Tamara just wanted to turn around she was stopped by Candice speaking to her. “Oh hi, Tami still writing those mean things about us and the nice teachers”, Candice was smiling, even know Tamara had that feeling and just wanted to went away, she got herself after some moments and began answering Candice in her used manner. “Sure I am, who cares about you sluts and those teachers, they don’t deserve any better, destroying your lives gives me a perfect start for my own”, after saying that, Tamara turned around without letting Candice saying anything in response. As she went around the corner she already couldn’t hear Nicole talking to Candice. “Is that the mean girl you mentioned before, she really should get nicer, maybe she should join us cheerleaders, I mean she doesn‘t look that happy either”, Candice was smiling at her friend, now holding her hand, “Now you know what we do this afternoon”. Nicole was now smiling back giggling a bit before answering, “But, Candy we cheerleader practice today”, she smiled even more after seeing into her friends face again, “I changed that, so we can do it tomorrow instead of today, sweetheart, there‘s someone I want to be there today ”. They both giggled as they too went away.

The afternoon

After the school was over Tamara was quite happy to go home as, except the encounter with those bimbos, all went well for her, her article was going to be published opening the life she ever wanted and college ended way earlier as some teachers got sick. She nearly began chirping on her way back from school, and when she entered her home finally a big smile was showing on her face. At home she undressed herself out of her business suit and changed against more comfortable clothes, actually just consisting of a loose T-shirt saying “Pornstar” she never ever would have worn outside the house or actually only if she was alone at home, she even did not wear any underwear as it was way more comfy without them. It was a gift she got from her mother a week ago and even though she didn’t like it to wear such clothes at all, but she wore it because seemingly she never had a writers block wearing it and the shirt was very long, loose and comfortable as she had to admit, by now it actually was her only weakness besides spending her money on videogames mostly.

After changing her clothes, she went into the kitchen to eat something when she remembered that her mother was coming home late, so she was just going to make herself sandwiches instead of cooking before writing the next part of her article, which was going to be in the newspaper the next week showing the readers all details she found out, when the girls changed, how they changed, what changed them and the names of those filthy teachers who slept with them for good grades, not wanting to tell the Deans name as it gave her much more power at the college this way. It was quite a hussle to get those information, especially those about the music changing the girls, after getting them she feared they would also change her, but they seemed to have changed Candice instead and now where the guy who started it all moved away with his bimbo stepsister she felt safe again.

She somehow even felt like celebrating it but she knew she didn’t have the money for it, making her come to the ground again. She hated it, although she had the greatest ambitions possible, her mother never had any at all. Her mother was now quite young and good-looking and made her money being an actress in some porn movies as today or by working in a strip club, had got breast implants some times ago giving her an EE-Cup and bleached her hair platinum blonde to appeal more sexy and to make more money . Even the house they lived in was that of her grandmother, which they got after her death some years before. She actually didn’t like her mother that much and was happy she wasn’t like her at all, she also didn’t wanted others to know what her mother did, although she knew her mother always wanted a daughter like herself which mostly explained her repeatedly tries to make her daughter comfy with her job maybe even making her to do the same after she finished college, even asking her to get implant like herself.

Tamara was now about to begin writing her article, even had typed the some words already, when suddenly the door bell rang making her slightly nervous, because she didn’t tell anyone that she would stay at home that day, although there wasn’t anyone she could have said as she was rather unpopular because how she acted in front of others.

She went to the door opening it slowly a little bit to be sure only her head is see able from outside, until she saw who was standing outside, she directly recognized them , as it were the same two bimbos she was arguing with that morning already.

“What do you sluts want from me”, she said sharply wanting them to leave as soon as possible. “Oh come on, we’re just want to talk with you”, said Candice pushing Tamara into the house using her huge breasts. “Stop that already, what do you think you are doing, leave immediately or I will call the police”, Tamara was now even louder than before, but couldn’t do anything as Nicole was standing between her and the phone.

“By the way nice shirt Pornstar, didn’t know you like to walk around like this if you are at home”, said Candice smiling at the now heavily blushing Tamara.

Nicole who was laying the bag she was carrying on a small table she was standing next to and began to speak.

“We really just want speak to you, because of your mean article, we just hope you would make it nicer, please”, Tamara now was really upset and finally managed to get both Candice and Nicole out of her home slamming the door almost into Candice’s face.

Now she was standing there calming herself down, she was relieved her shirt was long enough to cover her private parts and hoping they would not return again. As she was about to go into her room she saw Nicole’s bag still lying there, who couldn’t grab it before leaving. Now Tamara called herself lucky again, as she was sure that in the bag would be further information, like a list of further teachers which names she could mention in her article. She immediately ran into her room taking a seat next to her PC and opened the bag as quick as she could. After opening the bag she quickly took all things that were inside before realizing all things she got were make-up, tissues and some clothes. When she further examined the clothes she was slightly shocked someone ever would wear it, as it consisted only of a skimpy black top, a micro skirt in the same color and high heels, all of them didn’t seem to have ever been worn before. Tamara smiled while thinking that she would never wear something like that, although it resembled the clothes her mother liked to wear and the top had also “Pornstar” written on it, which made her think her mother bought her shirt at the same store making her feel actually a bit disgusted. She wasn’t sure if there was anything in the bag she could use, so she just stuffed all she found in again, when something felt out of the bag she didn’t have found before. At first Tamara didn’t see it but after she stood up to bring the bag to the front door so she could give it to that two sluts the next day, she nearly stepped on it. It was a disc, which made her happy again as it was exactly what she hoped for, she couldn’t read what was written on it’s front as it must have been washed away, but none the less she was sure she had found what she was seeking for. She quickly went back to her PC, wanting to see what it contained immediately.

The disc didn’t contain much, actually only one program, she somehow hoped it would be a sample of that particular music, as it would have been the best evidence she could get, but when she clicked on it just seemed to be some selfmade game.

Although Tamara was now sure the game would not give her the information she wanted, but none the less it was way to tempting to her as if she could not resist to play it at least one time.

The game itself was not that bad having quite good graphics, but before she did anything else she clicked on the options to switch off the music as she was sure that this game would actually play the music that changed those girls she was writing about.

After reading the instructions she knew how to control it, but it did not say what the game was about, when she finally started a new game. At first she had to create a character for herself, although it seemed there were just limited possibilitys like hair color or name, the character itself had a lot in common with Tamara, like the cup-size and hair length, even the clothes looked as her own. She decided it would be ok to have her character look like her, but she didn’t want to give it her name as she never did in the videogames she possessed, so she just clicked on the confirm button, hoping the game would name her character instead like other games she played and was relieved it did, although it named her Victoria a name she didn’t like that much, but this time it seemed ok. The game itself seemed to be a simulation of the life of the chosen character, like going to school and managing the life at home and filling a bar on the upper left corner of the screen named SP. At first it seemed all ok to Tamara, her character made herself ready for school and attended her classes as she did, but then something changed when all the choices she could make became more and more filthy, like letting her Character flirt with other students and even teachers, made her unbutton her shirt or even show her breasts to others and from that point it only got worse, at all it seemed that the game‘s goal seemed to make her character becoming the school‘s biggest slut, now Tamara knew that SP was standing for as it clearly seemed to be Slutpoints or something like that. Tamara immediately thought about quitting the game, but found herself unable to do so as nothing she tried worked, she was sure that to end the game she must win or lose the game, as she also feared the game would maybe destroy something she had saved on her PC.

It seemed to be the quickest way just to win the disgusting game, as she didn’t actually know how to loose it anyway if there even was a way to lose, so she clicked on every choice she thought to be the worst she could do, making her character a slut as soon as possible, which somehow made her disturbed as her character was almost looking like her. First she found it would be give her character huge breasts, so no one would think of her as intelligent or something again, also it would attract even more of the male students and raising her SP quickly and make her ascending to the next level. After clicking on the button showing a picture of breasts, she found herself in a menu displaying her character and a bar she could use to adjust the bust size as she wanted, although it seemed she had to lower her SP in exchange, but that was ok with her as it would take hours to win the game with her character as it was now. She already had some SP so she thought about making Victoria’s breasts as big as possible as she slowly decreased the bar first making Victoria’s breasts bubble out into EE-cups like her mothers, actually she was quite surprised how much details the game was showing, like expanding nipples. As she clicked on the confirmation button a pop-up was showing saying “processing”, Tamara was hoping it would be quick but after some moments her vision began to blur. She didn’t feel as her own breasts began to grow, slowly filling out her t-shirt, stretching it more and more until she had two full globes of flesh. By now her enlarged nipples wear clearly see able through her shirt’s fabric sending waves of pleasure through her body and making Tamara rub them gently. She was sure that letting her Character look more like her would make her as popular as she was. As she played on she was happy to see the SP raised at least twice as quick as before making her reaching the games goal more and more as she thought about making Victoria’s butt more womanly, so she did the same as with her breasts and exchanged her SP again. After the pop-up was see able again, Tamara got bored and had become hungry again, so she went into the kitchen while the game was processing. While she was in the kitchen making herself sandwiches again she began smiling as she saw her breasts jiggle with each step she did and she was happy her breast became that big after her puberty but wanted implants nonetheless like her mother had to make her breasts or tits as she knew them by now even bigger than they were now. As she looked further at her breasts, Tamara began to moan when her vision began to blur again and her before flat butt grew, giving her a hourglass figure, she quickly felt horny making her wanting to touch herself. When she returned to her PC she found it having a message that appeared after she went out of the room, saying “You reached a new level do you want to go on?”, Tamara was amused by this, because she sure wanted to go on and end that whole nonsense. After clicking on the “Yes” her Character’s name got changed to Vicky, her business suit got changed against skimpy club wear and the choices Tamara could make also got much more worse, if she before could switch between learn for school or simply cheat, it now had her to decide between sucking her teachers dick for good grades or just intent to drop of school working as porn star, which she chose to progress more quickly. She now even had more possibilities to change her character like hair styles, bigger breasts, tan, lips and there was even button for changing it all without spending additional SP on it.

She decided to use this option so she clicked on the button, raising Vicky’s Bust size to a large G-cup, making her butt rounder and more shapely, changing her hair from mid-long brown to wavy platinum blonde hair reaching down to her butt. After clicking instead of the normal pop-up there was now a message showing Tamara that the changes she had done needed 10 minutes to progress. As she looked at the clock, she was relieved it was just 2 o’clock pm so that she had enough time for her article after the game was over.

Her relieves quickly vanished as her pussy began to moisten and a wave of pure pleasure hit her body making her for some moments forget all around her as her left hand began to rub her hard nipples and the other one reached down to her pussy making her even more wet as she fingered herself until she suddenly passed out. After she woke up she found herself having slept for at least 25 minutes, as the game already had finished loading, her body also had changed as she now had full juicy lips, the same hair as her character Vicky and her tits now even filled out her before way to large shirt to it‘s max. Now she was sitting there horny as hell and moistening her carpet with her pussy juice, ready to play that funny game until the end.

The view of Vicky now somehow made Tamara more than just proud and having her character taunt all the boys at the virtual school made her giggle a little bit. Tamara knew how she was looking to others and she knew what she could reach with a sexy body like hers, so it was quite easy for her to take the right choice and make SP like crazy until she reached the next level, which seemed also to be the last one the game actually had.

After clicking on the button confirming that she wanted to go to that level, she again found herself with more possibilities to change the by now nicknamed Fucky, which looked like the wet dream of all men in her almost bursting black latex top, her way to skimpy micro skirt of the same fabric and color that was showing her pussy and ass and her also matching high heels, making huge tits and ass sway with every step.

As Tamara had still much of her SP, she thought that last small changes couldn’t hurt and as she hoped to finish the game until 3 o’clock pm.

As her only additional ways to change Fucky were to change her intelligence and libido, Tamara decided to spend much of her SP on it. At first she thought about making Fucky a drooling sex monster but seemed herself unable to do so as it needed more SP as she actually could earn. So she settled on lowering Fucky’s I.Q. by about 45 points, but raised her libido to the max spending even her last SP on it.

She was surprised nothing had happened as neither a pop-up, nor a message were see able, so she just played the game further giving up her hopes to end the game until 3 o’clock pm and becoming slightly angry about the lost SP.

After playing further she quickly refilled the bar until it was nearly full as her vision blurred again and she also passed quickly out after her head began to ache.

After she woke up again still lying naked on the floor and with no memories what happened in the last half hour, she began to giggle heavily as she tried to stand up and need several attempts to do so as she lost her balance over and over again until she finally managed to stand upright in the middle of her room a big smile crossing her face before she managed to speak again.

“Wow that felt like sooooo fucking good, nearly like sucking much dicks at once”, Tamara who sounded now like a dumb bimbo version of her old self said while playing with herself moaning several times. Her PC now that the game ended showed a new massage, but the new Tamara couldn’t understand it’s meaning.

“Hello Tami, by now you should be already the slut you were in your inside, I hope you had fun playing my game as it was the last one you probably wanted to play in your whole life as you will have much more fun fucking and sucking around by now and if you don’t get it by now, I made the game especially for you as you were way to intelligent to make you listen to my music. Hope this will teach you to be nicer to other people and before I forget my game also deletes all information on your PC. As you read this message I will be already be in Georgia together with Lori. Bye Bye Tara”.

Tamara was still understanding the notes meaning as the most people knew she didn’t like videogames that much, they also knew she was the schools sexiest student, but she liked how the word Tara sounded to her, as her PC suddenly went black.

After some minutes playing with her tits and riddling about the message, Tara remembered herself of the bag Nici had forgotten before, she didn’t know why she hadn’t bring to her already, before she began to giggle again.

After she went to the front door she seemed to remember being nearly naked before she went to her room again seeking for clothes. After she didn’t find anything she could wear she grabbed one of her business suits and was quite surprised she ever had worn such boring clothes. “Since when do I wear such lame clothes, they don’t show of my body enough, they’re all like mousy and stuff and I never wore underwear since Puberty”, said Tara slightly pouting before throwing the clothes to the ground.

She was thinking hard now, but couldn’t concentrate when she saw that clothes hanging out of Nici’s bag. She didn’t think Nici would mind it if she would wear it until she got clothes that were wearable by her. When Tara sat on her bed after dressing herself with the micro skirt, she clearly was having a hard time getting that top over her massive boobs, but eventually finished to do so and was surprised how good it felt wearing. After she also wore the high heels she went to the door, holding the bag she wanted to give back and maybe hoping to find some men for tonight to have sex with she went out going to her College as she thought Nici would be there.

The late afternoon

After Tara walked around for about a hour happily giggling whenever a man looked at her, which was actually every time she met one, she finally arrived at the college.

She quickly went to the hall she thought the cheerleaders would be practicing, but as she tried to open the door she found it to be locked.

“Oh that’s like so dumb, I don’t know where Nici lives”, said Tara slightly stomping with her left foot onto the ground, before she saw someone coming her way.

When the person came near enough Tara directly recognized him as Mr. Smith and looked at herself to be sure her boobs were showing enough. As Mr. Smith was finally near enough to see Tara’s face she wasn’t sure if he was feeling good or if he was completely confused seeing her before he began talking with her.

“Ms. Stewards is that you? What happened to you? You look so different”, these questions confused Tami which was now leaning a little bit forth showing her teacher her cleavage. “Why do you like think I look different Mr. Smith, you like know how I look, besides I think there’re things more funny, oh and call me Tara, please”, said she just telling what got though her mind and grabbing Mr. Smith at his arm.

“You know Tara, I think you should go home now, it’s going to get late already and I wanted to go home anyway”. After hearing that Tara made a sad face before talking again, “You know Mr. Smith, wasn’t there like something about you and the cheerleaders?”

Even tough Tara didn’t quite remembered what it was she was talking about, she somehow knew it would get her a cock to suck on soon.

“What do you want Tara, good grades or something else for being silent about this”, said the by now slightly sweating teacher before he used a key and opened the hall both were standing for. As they were both inside it he saw a big smiling on Tara’s face before getting an answer, “Uh uh, I don’t like to get good grades for making sex, they don’t have any use I want to drop off college anyway, I don’t like know why did go to school at the beginning it’s all hard and stuff”. Tara was which was now giggling was happy to see a smile crossing her teachers face also as he unzipped his pants.

She was happy to see his already hard cock bulging out his pants as she grabbed it and began to stroke it gently. Both of them slowly moved to the ground, with Tara seeing herself unable to let her teachers cock getting out of her mouth. As she saw her teacher moan thoughts began crossing her mind like how good she must be, making him moan that quickly as he finally came in her mouth. Tara swallowed it in one gulp even licking off the last drop from her lips before she stood up turned around and pulled up her skirt giving Mr. Smith a more than just good look on her by now hairless cunt. “Oh come on Mr. Smith, I know you had more fun with those cheerleaders, it would be like sooooo great if you just stick it in”, said Tara winking towards Mr. Smith before she bowed down on all fours tempting him as much as she could. As he slowly went towards Tara slowly gliding his still hard cock into her dropping wet pussy, she couldn’t suppress giggling at the thought about her finally getting laid hard.

Both moaned while he was thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt, making her wetter and wetter as the time passed by. They didn’t know how long they were doing it already, but it didn’t seem to care them anyway, especially Tara who was now feeling as happy as never before in her entire life or at least as far as she could remember. After some time had passed both of them came, giving Tara a feeling she would probably never forget her entire life.

Now they were laying there panting, as Tara stood up, this time dressing herself again before she went towards the door without looking only once at her teacher.

She was standing in front of the door as she suddenly turned around showing a big smile, before she threw Nici‘s bag towards Mr. Smith, “You know it like would be nice if you could give this to that cheerleader Nici, oh and I hope we will see each other soon, but next time you need it you must pay, Bye Bye”.

As Tara went out of the hall letting her teacher laying there alone, she knew he would come to her sooner or later, like all men she was about to meet would do so. Mr. Smith who was still lying there was now more than sure there wouldn’t b a third article, but was also concerned that the second one can’t be took out of the already printed newspaper.

The evening

When she arrived at her home after the sun went down, she was surprised to see some lights inside of it, before got herself to enter it. It was quite inside, for a second Tara thought she might have forgotten to switch of the light, but that thought vanished when she was hearing steps coming from another room.

“Is someone there, you better leave or I’ll call the police”, Tara knew the voice as it was her mothers, which seemed to be home earlier than she thought before she turned around. “Tara is that you? You look so………………different”, Tara’s mother was seemingly surprised of Tara‘s new look.

“Hi Mom, how was the work, didn’t you have fun or why are you home already?”, said Tara without answering her mothers comment about her changes, before she started giggling a little bit. Her mother now started to be confused, but was somehow pleased seeing her daughter’s changes before she answered.

“Umm, you know it was a really tiring day at the set, so all went back earlier as expected, but now answer me, How did you change and how are you explaining this at the college?”

“Mom you’re sure you’re not ill I mean you like know how I look and you also know I want to drop off from school since months, it’s like so boring being there”, Tara couldn’t decide if her mothers was now happy or confused, but was relieved as she saw that she was trying to smile a bit while responding to her daughters future plans. “How do want to make money in the future without having finished college, I thought you wanted to be a famous journalist?”, said Tara’s mother still smiling as she somehow knew what her new daughter was intended to do.

“What are you talking about, journalism is boring, all that writing and no fun, so I thought you might take me with you to work tomorrow, maybe convincing them to let me work for them too”, said Tara with a girlish grin hoping to make her mother to do so.

By now Tara’s mother was smiling as she did nodding before she answered, “Sure Tara I’ll wake you tomorrow, good night” she wasn’t sure how her daughter had changed but was happy into what she had changed giving them a chance to start a new life, this time being not only mother and daughter but also as friends.

When Tara entered her room again lying herself on the bed, fingering her pussy while thinking of her bright future as a pornstar, there wasn’t anything left of the young woman she was at the morning that met those two girls which changed her forever.

The end?