The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Artifacts and Relics

Book 1, the wand.

(mc,mf,md,fu)

Disclaimer

Insert cliché disclaimer here.

Nick sneezed, raising a thick cloud of the dust his “new” room in his basement apartment seemed to be so well supplied with. He had only been investigating for a short while now, and had already decided that this was the find of a lifetime.

Nick had just been getting ready to resume his job hunt, as he was almost out of money and needed to pay for rent and food (and save up for tuition, as he didn’t want to take out a loan for when he went back to school next year), when in his rush he had accidentally tripped on one of the many soda cans he had littered on the floor. The slip caused him to fall against the wall, punching a rather large hole into another, seemingly sealed off room.

Nick had only lived in this dank little apartment for about a month, and while the rent was very low, he certainly got what he paid for. The ceiling was far to low, the bathroom was part of the bedroom, and there was barely enough room in the “kitchen” for the fridge door to open. Luckily, he didn’t have any troubles with noisy neighbors, as the place above him was still up for rent, but the cramped space was really starting to get to him.

After groaning for a while, Nick picked himself up and immediately decided to do everything in his power to keep this a secret from his landlords. The room in front of him was three times larger then his entire apartment, and it looked like it had a hall and doors that led to more rooms! The room in front of him was cluttered with crates, boxes, and piles of papers and books that were indistinguishable from the floor due to the incredibly thick layer of dust that seemed to coat everything. The boxes were stuffed with all manners of different things, necklaces, mirrors, rings, walking sticks, and a few...wands?

“Yeah, this will be worth it” Nick said to himself, rolling up his sleeves and getting ready to start cleaning, putting off the job hunt for another day. Who knows, he thought, Maybe I can get enough money selling all of this stuff to not have to work for awhile.

After cleaning dust for about half an hour, Nick decided to take a break and take a closer look at some of the treasures he had cleaned. Right next to him was a small, brown wooden wand. Nick raised his eyebrows on closer inspection, as the wand was carved to resemble a fairly attractive girl, in a short skirt, with unusually pointed ears that somewhat resembled a cats, a tail that was wrapped around her left leg, which her left arm was clutching, and her right arm ran across her chest. Her posture and face seemed to show surprise. A very strange wand to just have lying around, nick thought. There was a small piece of paper just underneath where the wand had lain, with the words Focus and Point, the first time you use it, say or clearly think the words Cattus Puella Servus. The change will progress faster the stronger your will it, though it will take some time to learn such control. Once the connection is made, you can change their thoughts at a whim. You can learn the other details with practice. This more then erases my debt, as this could easily...

The note ended there, the rest of the words far to faded to read. This...intrigued Nick. He didn’t actually think it would do what it seemed to allude to be able to do, but still, somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew he had to test it. If it didn’t work, he would feel silly...but if it did...!

Nick shrugged, this was something he could easily test. He had been something of a recluse since he dropped out, but he still had friends, and knew a number of people he could try this out on. He decided he would track down Kathleen.

Nick had a rather large crush on Kathleen a couple of years ago, and while they had become good friends, she had decided to hook up with someone else. All that angst was well behind him now, and though they had stayed friends, like many of his college friends he hadn’t talked to her in some time, and she had become rather distant from him. Fortunately, she still lived in town, and he knew from some easy internet stalking that her two roommates were out of town for the next few days.

He shook his head as he neared her apartment, think about how idiotic all of this was. He had always been impulsive, though he was usually impulsively lazy. He figured when it inevitably didn’t work, he could just play it off as a joke and go home.

He quickly knocked on the door, hoping she hadn’t pooped out while he was making his way over. Fortunately, he only had to wait a short time before she answered the door.

Standing at about 5′6″, Kathleen was a well built girl. With dark brown eyes, thick shoulder length brownish black hair (she frequently dyed it completely black, right now it was in between), pale smooth skin, c-cup breasts, and an overall curvy figure, she still retained plenty of the “nerdy” girl look that Nick valued in a girl. Dressed in shorts and a tank top, Nick was internally praying with every iota of his being that this would somehow pan out.

“Oh...hey Nick, this is a surprise, what’s up?” she asked, clearly surprised Nick had come out of seclusion to randomly knock on her door.

“Hey, you’re not going to believe what I found Kitty! Mind if I come in for a sec?” Nick exclaimed, trying to act as overblown as possible, the easier to blow it off as some kind of weird joke when it didn’t work out.

Kathleen rolled her eyes, she had always hated that nickname. Her face was just angular enough that it could give a feline impression to someone, coupled with her sometimes playful sometimes aloof nature, made it a very fitting nickname, but she had always found it a little demeaning. “Sure,” she said, making way for him to step into her living room, “what did you find?”

Pushing the door shut as he entered, Nick pulled the wand out of his pocket, brandished it with a flourish, and pointed it at Kathleen, shouting, “Your doom! Prepare to be enslaved! Mwahahahahaha!”.

The was a short silence. Just as he had thought, nothing happened. Oh shit, wait, there was a phrase he was supposed to say, the first time he used it! What was it?!

Kathleen raised an eyebrow, “Ooookay then, I guess you’ve finally gone completely insane? Or is this—”

“Cattus Puella Servus!” Nick exclaimed, cutting her off mid-sentence as soon as he remembered the words.

Kathleen let out a noise somewhat similar to a yeep as a faint beam of light leaped from the wand and hit her square in the chest. She seemed to be able do do little more then cringe as the light outlined her. Her ears became a little bit more pointed, and he watched, shocked, as a dark brown tail sprouted and angrily twitched behind her. As the light faded, Kathleen seemed to recover herself, and noticed with growing horror the changes that had been rendered to her.

“Holy shit” Nick whispered, he was stunned! It had changed her! The wand had worked, she was a catgirl! She was...very very pissed!

“What the fuck did you do to me?!” She shrieked, her new tail fluffed out behind her “how the hell am I supposed to go out into public like this?! How the fuck...give me that wand!” She started towards Nick, her eyes full of shock and fury, who took a step back in surprise.

Suddenly Nick had a realization, whether it was some deep natural mystic instinct or the wand communicating with it’s new master, Nick understood that though she hadn’t succumbed to the mental transformation, as long as he owned the wand, she had to do what he said, or what he directly thought for that matter. While he would eventually gain the talent and will necessary to change their personality along with their bodies, and even put template personalities into the wand, it would take time. For now, he could just tell her how to act, think...he could entirely re shape her personality at a whim!

“Stop that and sit down.” Nick said quietly, just as she was about to make a grab for the wand. She immediately froze, but seemed to be struggling against the command.

“How...are you doing this” she said through gritted teeth, fighting the urge to sit down on the couch...or anywhere for that matter. Not only was her body refusing to move forward, she also felt this...compulsion in the back of her mind telling her to sit, over and over again.

“I said...sit” Nick ordered, focusing more on the wand and, by extension, Kathleen. Interupted mid thought, Kathleens mind was overwhelmed. Before she even knew what she was doing, she found herself sitting on the floor.

Kathleen shook her head, trying desperately to fight the command and stand back up. How was he doing this? It was fairly clear he was planning on using her to play out some sick fantasy, and she had to find some way to get control back. “You’re sick, Nick” she said, playing for time, hoping against hope one of her roommates would return early and help her out of this mess, “Someone is going to stop you, and I can guarentee you won’t take me without a fight, you little puke. I’m not—”

“Your name from now on is Kitty, or Kitten. You answer to both.” Nick said with a smile, deciding to test what mental changes he could make with a small experiment.

Kitten nodded, not sure what he was trying to to do. “What’s wrong with you? I would never let myself be called Kathleen...I mean my name is Kitty...Kitten...I...what?” She tried desperately to deny it, but she could not. Her name was Kitty now, and she couldn’t change it. How was he doing this to her? She looked around, there was a remote lying on the coffee table next to her...maybe if she threw it at his head, it would distract him long enough for her to break free from this weird spell and make a break for it. Then she could go to the police, and have this bastard she thought was a friend rot in prison. The sick fuck would get his then. She just had to-

“You are madly in love with me, Kitten. You are my good little sex pet. You are my submissive, airheaded, horny catgirl slave. You love to do whatever I say, and you are more attracted to me then you have been to anyone else in the past. You enjoy being my slave, and it turns you on knowing I can change you with a few words. I am your master, and your entire purpose in life is to please me!” Nick declared, deciding to see how far he could take this.

-figure out a way to let her master (who was sooooo hot) allow her the pleasure to serve him sexually! Wait, kitty thought, that isn’t what I was thinking...he’s doing something to my mind! My horny kitten mind! He’s...he’s so nice. And sexy. I love to do what he says...don’t I...? No..I need to fight this, I’m stronger then this! And...wet. God, master makes me so wet. I just want to eat him up! I love him so much...”How can your sexy kitty serve you, Master?” she asked with a slowly growing alluring smile, her eyes wide and innocent looking. Her hand fell away from the remote, moving instead to stroke her leg, while she repostioned herself to sit in a more attractive pose, leaning forward to give her master a better veiw of his new acquisition. The part of kitty’s mind that was resisting was growing smaller and smaller, being absorbed and transformed into her masters new sex pet. “Please, master”, she begged, pausing to lick her lips while her tail slowly and languidly swayed behind her, “you make me so hot...how can I please you?”.

Nicks eyebrows (and other things) rose at this sudden change. “You’re...not mad at me anymore, kitten?”

Outwardly, Kitten beamed a bright smile and purred “Oh no Master! I could never be mad at you! I’m just your catgirl sex pet, after all!”, and giggled, while inside her mind a furious battle was being fought. Of course I’m mad, you creepy bastard! I’m going to mur...m...make out with you. Your sexy kitty wants her master sooooo bad! Meow, you make me horny! Meow? Meow?! This isn’t me...is it...? It’s so hard...to think...meow...

Nick was blown away, utterly stunned. He could change her...he could change anyone. The realization of the scope of this power slowly dawned on him. He could have thousands...millions of absolutely love slaves, willing and able to do anything he asked...no...told to do.

“Kitten, you can move around now. Slowly take off your shirt and shorts for me” Nick ordered, deciding to take the time to enjoy his first catgirl slave.

The last part of kitty’s mind that was resisting her new self struggled depserately to hold on. I need to fight this, I don’t want to be his slave. His horny little kitten, sexily following his commands. Showing off my body for him...letting him use me however he wants...and loving it. Meow, I love being Masters pet! But...master gave me an order! A good order, too. Mmmmmm. Kitty slowly rose to her bare feet, her hands rubbing up and down her sides. She hoped her master liked what he saw, and would tell her to do all sorts of sexy things for him. She walked up close to him, so that she was only an inch or two away, and slowly took her shirt and pulled it up and over her head.

Nick had been growing hard sense that first sexy look she had shot him, and as she showed him her body, posing for a moment so her master could appreciate his new acquisition, he could barely hold himself in check. But he wanted to enjoy every second of this, wanted his new kitten to truly offer herself up for him.

Okay, time for the shorts! Kitten thought, turning sideways from her master, leaning over to give him a nice shot of her ass, as she slowly slipped her shorts to the ground. I hope Master is enjoying himself! I really want him in me, I’m such a horny little catgirl! “Meow” she sensually said out loud, without even thinking about it.

And why would she, Nick thought, it’s only natural for an airheaded catgirl to meow for her master.

Kitten stood before her new master, grinning while showing off her body that was now only covered by a white bra and black panties, waiting for further orders. Seeing her like this, completely under his control, her smooth pale skin offered up for him, Nick could barely control himself. He moved closer, so they were barely a breath apart, and whispered, “Are you a horny kitten?”, while his hand went to stroke her face.

“Oh yes, master. Please...can I serve you? Would you like to fuck your kitten?” she asked, slowly pressing the front of her body against him, while her tail wrapped around his back.

Grabbing her ass, which made Kitty give an excited squeel, Nick started to lean in for a deep kiss...when the living room door opened! Kittens roomates, Sarah and Jessica, had apparently come back early, and they were frozen in shock at the scene in front of him.