The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ascension

Four — Corruption

The dancefloor was a seething cauldron of human bodies, bubbling in tune with the hard music. I squeezed myself through the vibrating crowd, tasting their raw ecstasy as they contorted to the beating of the thumping basses.

The walls were covered in luminous graffity, forming strange runes and symbols that seemed to move and blur when looked at. My head began to spin from looking at them and i felt a strong desire to just dance and loose myself in the music.

An ornate dais rose in the center of the masses. The figure that stood on top of it resembled something excaped from a nightmare. The man was almost naked apart from a torn loincloth, his body covered from head to toe in unholy runes and symbols. A black metal mask concealed his head, equine shaped and covered with horns and razor sharp spikes.

His outstretched hands were covered in black steel gauntlets that ended massive claws, whose tips pointed towards the spaced out crowd. The way he towered over the crowd he almost seemed like a preacher to me, baptising the ecstatic masses with his dark, hypnotic music. For the people in the crowd he was just the crazy costumed DJ. They couldn’t see the shadowy, batlike wings that protruded from between his shoulders.

I could feel the minds of the people around me, could almost taste their mental energy and was painfully reminded of the aching void in my mind, that waited to be filled. It would be almost too easy. And it would be highly amoral. Once in contact with my enhanced body chemistry, none would be able resist my charms and still i fought the temptation.

It would be nothing short of rape to force someone to have sex with me and it didn’t matter that it would probably be the best sex of their lives. And wouldn’t it be against my every values to do it with yet another stranger? It became hard to brood over these complex moral dilemmas. It was so much easier to forget my surroundings, to just float with the music.

Time became irrelevant and i just danced and danced, lost in a sea of heated latex, leather and bare skin. I took in the minds of the people around me, most of them inhumanly calm as the music robbed them of every free thought, and most of corrupted by demonic influence. I don’t know how long i danced but i awoke from my trance to a flash of white in the churning mass of black clothes and even blacker minds.

This was when i saw her for the first time. A girl in her late teens, freckled and pale skinned with a fiery red mane that swirled around her head like liquid fire while she swayed to the psychedelic tunes. She was breathtakingly beautiful. I couldn’t believe how cute her face was, slightly flushed from the exertion, with sparkling blue eyes, long fluttering eyelashes and full lips that were slightly pursed as her breathing came in short little gasps.

I wondered how she’d ended up in this bizarre place. She wasn’t dressed like the others. She wore a form fittig white blouse and equally white, tight jeans that perfectly hugged her firm round bubble butt. There was something pure and innocent about her, something that made me want to hug and protect her, to get her out of this grotesque place, to cuddle up against her. Something that made me want to hide in shame.

It was love on the first sight. I didn’t care that it was amoral. I didn’t care if it was wrong. I needed to have her. As if feeling my needy stares on her skin she paused and looked around. Our eyes met for the first time. So beautiful. So thin and fragile, almost a head shorter than me. I pushed towards her, eager to feel her touch on my skin.

What should i tell her? How does one approach another person? What if she didn’t like girls in that way, what if she had a boyfriend? I was afraid and exited at the same time. When i finally reached her words failed me. I just stared at her. She studied my face quizzically, her eyebrows raised in wonder. In the end it was panic, the overwhelming fear to lose her that made me disregard all moral objections. I pulled her close.

She tensed and her eyes widened, her hands rising to fend me off. I was faster. My mouth found hers and i pushed my tongue between her slightly parted lips. The effect of my saliva was immediate. Resistance yielded to confusion, confusion to a heated desire. I could see how the look in her eyes changes, how the refreshing sparkle slowly gave way to a glassy stare.

Our bodies pressed against each other. She felt soft and warm and i could taste the salt of her perspiration on her brow. She was covered in sweet freckles that spread over her nose and ran down her neck. I wanted to rip her clothes right off to see how deep they went. My hands found her bubble butt and i pressed her closer, wanting to feel every inch of her beautiful form pressed against me.

We ceased to notice the crowd around us, failed to hear the hastening music, staggering around, drunk in our own desire for each other. Somehow we ended up on a lavishly upholstered velvet sofa in a corner, our hands now roaming beneath each others clothes. My hands found her small pert breasts, my greedy fingers pinching and twisting her stiff pink nipples.

She moaned into my mouth while i clumsily fumbled with the buttons of her jeans. As our arousal grew, something stirred within me. At first i took no notice of it, but soon it became impossible to ignore. A strange presence creeped into the back of my mind whispering to me, extending soft tendrils of darkness deep into my thoughts.

The presence was ancient, powerful and staggeringly evil. The purity of the girls soul had lured it from its hiding place and i could feel its insatiable hunger. My lust changed into hunger and my thoughts began to clear as the presence spoke to me, as it showed me the inferiority of the human race and its inevitable purpose: to be devoured by the children of darkness.

I could feel her seize as i began to feed on her soul, gulping down her life energy. I could taste her dreams, her desires, her most intimate fears, the memories of her family and childhood. I felt orgasmic, rejuvenated, stronger than ever before as her essence slowly began to fade. Her body went limp as the feeble, pathetic remains of her soul began to drift from her body.

Pure guilt overwhelmed me. I a few seconds of weakness had killed her, i had actually claimed the life of an innocent. In the back of my mind there was a malicious chuckle. I lashed out with my mind, focussing my energies on the presence in my head. It cried out in surprised rage The girls soul had drawn it out of hiding prematurely and i was going to capitalize on that mistake.

Hundreds of tendrils lunged towards my mind but this time i was prepared, sending out searing spears of mental energy of my own. The room temperature dropped and the air began to crackle with electric energy as the mental battle began.

My body slumped to the ground as we wrestled for control. I had never encountered a foe such as this. The thing attacked nowhere and everywhere at once, avoiding my strong points while ruthlessly exploiting every weakness. It was so incredibly strong, its power surpassing mine many times over.

There was a sudden change in air pressure as a tidal wave of black energy crashed into my defenses. People on the dancefloor were knocked sideways and i could hear glass shatter. I noticed that blood was running from my nose. Another attack almost caused me to feint. The ground was shaking and rubble began to rein from the ceiling. Ice chrystals began to coat my skin as the temperature dropped even further. People ran and screamed.

My shield was weakened and already the next monumental attack was readied against me. I knew that i was not remotely strong enough to withstand another attack of this foe. I did the only thing i could. I dropped my shield.

I could sense the things eagerness and heard its triumphant howl as its mind entered mine, as its tendrils extended to mould my soul however it pleased. But i hadn’t surrendered. The moment our minds intermingled i impaled my mental fangs into its soul and began to drink. The being howled in surprise as i consumed its essence, forcefully trying to stop me.

It tried to torture me, sending waves of pain through my trashing body. The collar began to smoulder as i was engulfed by agonizing waves of purple fire that traveled along my battered form, burning and disfiguring my skin. But i did not stop. My guilt, my anger and hate were a well of unparalleled willpower.

The being screamed in its final death struggle, conflagrating the minds around us in searing heat. The pain was replaced by pure rapture as i finally consumed the things incredible power and wisdom and an unparalleled orgasmic high overtook me. My mind changed, filling with millenia of memories and experiences while my inhibitions and moral beliefs warped. It didn’t matter. I remained in control.

I arched my back as i came and an inhuman scream left my throat, echoing from the walls around.

I don’t know for how long i rode the waves of my orgasm but when i came to my senses i was exhausted. My skin hung from my body in charred rags and the collar lay on the ground, deformed and crusted with ash.

* * *

The girl in front of me lay curled into a foetal position, moments away from death. I took her limp form and kissed her beautiful lips. As i did, i opened my very soul to her, feeding her with my own life energy. The colour returned to her face and she began to buck and stir below me, soon beginning to suckle on my lips as i gently nursed her.

After a minute i carefully pulled back. Her eyes opened. I fought hard not to sob as i stood up. She looked so beautiful as she lay there, so pure and yet so vulnerable at the same time. I knew that i didn’t deserve her. I had proven that i was a danger to everyone around me.

Slowly i backed away. She extended a hand, pleading for me to stay with her but i knew that i couldn’t. I fled, never looking back.

* * *

When i arrived in my apartment i sank to the ground, sobbing. I missed her already. Emilia, beautiful Emilia. I don’t know how i knew her name but i knew. I knew she was an austrian exchange student, on a trip to visit a friend and that she had just turned eighteen. And i knew that i had lost her, probably forever. There was no way for her to find me and it was probably better that way. I couldn’t bear the thought of endangering her.

I glanced at my form in the mirror. The exertions of the battle were visible in my face and a multitude of burns covered my skin. I found that i barely needed to concentrate to make them dissappear, leaving behind only smooth, unscarred skin. My power had increased more than tenfold.

I closed my eyes and focused on my body. First i tried to reduce the constant horniness and actually suceeded in tuning it down to an (almost) manageable level. Next i worked on my skin, decreasing its sensitivity enough as to allow me to wear simple clothing and on my breasts, reducing their size to a large C-cup so i could at least fight properly without them getting in the way.

* * *

There was a barely audible knock on my door. I rushed towards it, to yank it open, already feeling who was there. And there she stood.

I struggled to find words. “E..Emilia? I.. how did you find me i mean...”

She stepped from the shadows and i could see that she had cried. Her voice was soft, almost a whisper. “I..i have a boyfried..” Her voice faltered and she broke out into tears. I stepped closer to hug her. She embraced my furiously, while her sobbing intensified. “I... i am not a lesbian! I mean i wasn’t...or...i dont even know you but.. i love you so much!”

I gently kissed her forehead. “It’s okay. I love you too.”

She pulled back, looking at me with watery eyes. “It is not ok. H..How did i know where to find you? Why d..do i know your name? Why can’t i stay away from you?”

I had to stifle a sob myself. “Shhh. I don’t know. But you don’t have to stay here. You can go if you w..”

“No!” She blurted out. There was panic in her eyes. “Please don’t send me away m...mistress.”

“Mistress? Why do you call me that?”

She looked at me with a shocked expression, covering her mouth with her hand. “I don’t...oh my god...”

“Shh, come inside and stop crying.”

“Y..Yes mistress.” And just like that she stopped sobbing, following me inside.

I raised an eyebrow. “Why did you calm down so suddenly?”

“B..Because you ordered me to. M..Mistress.”

“Just because i ...” I looked at her questioningly. “Emilia. Cum for me. Now.”

“I..ohhhhhhhhh uuuuuuhhhhh” Her beautiful face morphed into a mask of pleasure, her soft lips opening into a perfect o, her eyes closed in concentration. Her hips bucked in pleasure as she sunk to her knees, her hands flying towards the crotch area of her jeans.

I sighed. By feeding the girl my own energy i had hoped to atone for my sins, to compensate her for the damage i had done. Instead i had enslaved her. The worst part was that i didn’t feel as guilty as i should have. Somehow the thought of having this pure and beautiful being as my slave was just so...arousing.

“Emilia, strip out of your clothes. I want to sleep with you.”

Her hands instantly flew to her clothes, frantically tearing them off her body, a look of eagerness on her young face. After a moment her beautiful tits came into view. They were perfect, barely an a-cup but firm and high on her chest, crowned by suckable litte nipples. Her stomach was flat and taut and had the same creamy white colour as the rest of her body. She pulled down her jeans and her cute pink cotton panties down in one motion, revealing her shaven white mons with her glistening lips below.

“I..i have never shaven before but i thought maybe we would....maybe you would like it and...”

“You look beautiful.” I interrupted her. “Now get on the bed.” She hastily obeyed.

This wasn’t the first time i had sex. But it certainly was the first time i made love.

She kissed me. It felt wonderful. I was nervous, fearing to somehow to do something wrong but she guided me. Her lips were soft and wet, her tongue eager and challenging. Our tongues danced around each other as our greedy hands explored each others bodies.

I showered her neck with kisses, following her freckles down unti i reached the budding pink nubs that crowned her small firm breasts. She cooed in delight as my lips wrapped themselves around her nipples, gently suckling until they became harder than ever before.

My hungry lips traveled down her flawless smooth stomach, lingering to sneak my tongue into her cute belly button, continuing further down before stopping again to kiss her hip bones.

I could already smell the musky scent of her arousal as i came closer to her smooth white mons. Her outer lips were slightly parted, revealing a tiny set of swollen pink inner lips that glistened with juices. The little nubbin of her clit had emerged from its hood, aching to be touched and fondled. The entrance to her tight tunnel was twitching with anticipation, in fact her entire pelvis was rotating in tiny litte, involuntary circles.

She spread her legs further to allow me easier access but i chose to tease her some more, blowing hot air against her clitoris, watching in delight as her tiny hole startet another sequence of desperate litte twitches.

It wasn’t the only thing that twitched. Further below, between the creamy white globes of her cheeks, her puckered litte anus was contracting in turn with her vagina and i grinned mischievously as i extended a finger to touch it.

I felt her tense as my finger made contact with the wrinkled skin of her virgin rear hole. It was easy to read her thoughts. She enjoyed what i was doing and didn’t want to stop me, yet at the same time felt that a good girl shouldn’t enjoy to be touched in this ‘dirty’ place.

Still grinning, i pressed my finger in, wriggling it to and fro until her tiny sphincter dilated and my finger was engulfed by warm soft flesh. She moaned and with delight and at the same time her cheeks reddened with shame. The mixture was delicious. Her raw pleasure tasted like a rare delicacy, but the soft humiliation added something prickling, something spicy. I immediately knew that i was hooked.

Gently my mind entered hers, fanning the flames of her humiliation, shifting and remodeling her desires. From now on, her anus would be the most sensitive part of her body, constantly aching for attention. Even in normal everyday situations her thoughts would turn towards her puckered rear hole, yearning for penetration. Occasionally she would be forced to sneak a finger in, desperately hoping that no one noticed.

She would continue to regard her back hole as a naughty, forbidden place that shouldn’t be touched but her bodies desires would continously override her mind, forcing her to tolerate her shame in order to find orgasmic release.

I finally dove at her heated core, slurping up her nectar while basking in the sexual energy our encounter produced. I soon entered her as far as my tongue would allow me while adding a second finger to my invading digit and was soon rewarded by lout cries of pleasure as she began to buck her her backhole up and down my erect fingers, squealing with pleasure and the indignity of the situation.

In the back of my mind a weak voice protested that it wasn’t right to use a loved one in this way, but i quickly silenced it. After all, wasn’t Emilia loving every second it? Her screams of pleasure told me that she was rapidly becoming as addicted as i was.

We made love for hours, kissing and cuddling, rubbin and sroking, licking and sucking at each others bodies. I showered her back with kisses only to roughly turn her around, sitting on her face to enjoy the rapture her tongue brought me. Once again i was in heaven.

* * *

We fled Prague the next morning, traveling west while avoiding all possible encounters with the authorities. Two female border guards decided to search us on the train to the Poland but quickly abandoned the idea in favour of a wild fuck with their batons in a public restroom. The younger of the two was quite vocal and beet red when they exited the door almost an hour later.

We tramped to Warsaw with a young polish couple, stopping several times for an uninhibited foursome to replenish my energies. I noticed that the woman, a striking blonde, was quite dominant and that her boyfriend was like an eager puppy dog, indulging her every whim. I made sure that the blonde discovered a sudden submissive streak and when we finally left, she was willingly bending over the engine cover on a public highway rest area, where her boyfriend happily spanked her bare ass.

The Order and other agencies were on our heels. More than once we were lucky to escape. Refuelling near the German border we were discovered and pursued by an unitentified black car which we barely managed to loose on the autobahn.

In Hamburg we ran across a band of MI6 agents while trying to buy train tickets to Paris. I never told Emilia how many i had been forced to kill but her mood was dull for days.

In Paris we checked in to a cheap hotel in Marais, near the Place de la Republique to rest. The original plan had been to continue towards Madrid in the evening but we were both too exhausted and soon fell asleep.

* * *

I was awake in the half light of the morning, standing on the balcony to enjoy the view over the city. There was a strange tension in the air, as if the world was drawing a deep breath before the storm broke loose. Thousands of birds were in the air in chaotic swarms.

I watched the sun rise. It was as if a monstrous shadow bathed the land in darkness. The sun rose, but it rose black. When it rose, the city screamed. I could see shadows roaming the street, looking for me, searching. Panicking, i hid in the bathroom, barring the door. I dared to look into the mirror. I don’t know what it was that looked back at me, but it was something monstrous, something utterly evil. I screamed.

* * *

I awoke shivering, feeling cold. I felt relieved when i heard the reassuring snoring of Emilia. She looked so cute lying there, her beautiful naked form curled into a foetal position, her left arm bend around her body where a single finger was buried to the hilt between her firm white buttocks.

I sniffed the air and smelled her arousal. But there was something else. Suspense, adrenaline, the slightest hint of testosterone. We were not alone. Out in the hallway a plank creaked. Silently i leaned over to Emilia, putting my hand over her mouth. “Don’t speak, keep snoring. Into the bathroom, quick.”

She immediately struggled up, snorting out fake snores as she collected up her blanket and made for the bathroom. I was only in my panties and pulled on a simple whiste vest as i rose off the bed, drawing my sword from its hidingplace beneath the mattress.

Heavy boots kicked the door in. Two bright lances of red laser light pierced the darkness and a controlled burst of automatic fire punched holes into our mattress, sending feathers flying all over the room. Figures charged in from the door. I swung around, kicking in the face of on intruder, sending him flying across the room.

A shotgun barked and i felt a searing pain in my flank. Two armoured figures stormed towards me to finish me off, but i lashed out with my mind, instantly triggering a massive cerebral haemorrhage. They were dead before they even hit the ground.

Another man stormed into the room, bigger than the first two. The room temperature dropped rapidly and i felt a sheet of ice form on the hilt of my blade. He was preparing a mental attack and he certainly wasn’t alone. There had to be several telepaths around, combining their efforts to take me down.

Glas shattered and shots began to rain through the balcony door, hitting me in my back. I was badly wounded and i knew i didn’t have the time to heal myself while simultaneously fending of the attacks of several crazed telepaths. I had no choice. I unleashed the demon in me.

* * *

It was utterly silent. I looked down, my eyes trailing down my arms. Blood and sweat beaded upon my skin, running down towards my hands, that were tightly closed around the demonhunters throat. He struggled.

Our eyes locked, hunter and prey, prey and hunter, the roles reversed. He looked pathetic, like an insect to be crushed unter the heels of my boots. He fought against me, his veins bulging with effort, his throat gurgling as he frantically tried to break my grip. My nose flared with exertion.

His eyes were wide with panic, darting in all directions, searching for an escape that wasn’t there. Sweat and black blood ran down my cheeck, mixing with saliva to drop down onto my struggling victim. He was in a state of pure panic now as the colour of his face slowly changed from red to an unhealthy blue. Slowly his soul began to leave his body. I tasted it, tasted its fear and shuddered as almost orgasmic pleasure overtook me once again.

There was a sob. I felt like waking from a dream. Looking up i found Emilia, shivering, standing between piles of battered bodies. The men were all dead. Oh no.

With a wail i let go of the man, rushing forward to flee into Emilias arms. I began to cry. Maybe i was indeed the monster everyone made me out to be. They all were here to kill us, yes. But did that give me the right to kill them in turn?

Emilias trembling lips found mine. She looked deep into my eyes. “I...I saw you fight. Y..you are not human....are you?”

I broke out into sobs again. “I don’t know. I honestly don’t know.”

There was a sharp click that echoed through the corridor. Someone had cocked a weapon. I turned around. The demonhunter. I had completely forgotten about him. He was trembling, barely conscious. His weapon aimed for my head.

“Listen to me...” i began.

He shot. Blackness.