The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AR2 (Kelly’s Story)

So I might as well have gone to the coffee shop with Wendy and Amy anyway for all the “studying” I got done that afternoon. As soon as I got back to our doom room, I stripped down to a t-shirt and panties and grabbed a water bottle and my laptop to do some cramming for that Orbital Mechanics test. Once I got my computer booted up and linked into PolyTech’s local net, however, I was psyched to see how many friends and acquaintances were also online.

Especially this really cute little freshman who always blushed and smiled whenever she saw me around campus... No harm in starting the evening with a little IM break to flirt a little bit, right?

No harm at all, in fact. Turned out the “cute little freshman” had a naughty streak about a mile wide. My kinda girl.

We ended up making plans to wind up at the same party that weekend, even though I’d probably have to find somewhere to ditch Derek first. He and I had been dating for several months now, and he had finally convinced me to give the “serious relationship” thing a try.

I didn’t hate it, to be fair, at least in part since he had such a fantastic body – particularly his beautiful, meaty cock. But in a way, that cock was also the problem.

See, what I most enjoyed with him was the sex, but I couldn’t help but feel like what he most enjoyed from the “serious relationship” was the sense that being with me somehow validated him, like I was his arm candy instead of the other way around.

To be honest I was getting a little sick of it. And of him.

In fact, as I stretched out on the couch to hopefully start some actual classwork, I found myself daydreaming about showing up at that hot little freshman’s door out of the blue one night and just ravishing her. “Maybe tonight?” I mused to myself with a smile.

So yeah, I certainly hadn’t gotten much work done for that Orbital Mechanics test, but the day sure had been quite productive by my terms when Wendy and Amy finally rolled in just after dark.

“Hey guys!” I said cheerily, maybe trying a little too hard to cover up my sexy daydreaming as they walked into the living room. “How was the coffee sh—”

I didn’t even get to finish my sentence before Wendy sat down right on top of me, straddling my lap and planting me with a hot, wet kiss. “We were busy,” Amy giggled over Wendy’s shoulder, but it was hard to pay much attention to her while Wendy was having her way with my mouth and working her hands up under my t-shirt. It wasn’t quite exactly the way I imagined my tryst with the cute freshman—the roles were reversed, for one thing—but it was close. And it was hot.

Wendy panted a little as she worked me down onto my back and played with my titties and nipples in exactly the way she knew I loved. Soon she opened her mouth to part my lips with her tongue.

Her mouth was sweet – really sweet, like flowers or honey, and it also kind of hard-tasting, almost acidy. The sweet/spicy taste flowed into my mouth rather pleasantly as she writhed on top of me.

Our kiss was somehow viscous like honey, too – but even though I could tell there was something really weird about it, either because of the way I spent my “study break” or otherwise, it was really getting to me. After only a moment or two of Wendy’s assault, my incorrigible little pussy was creaming hard and leaking into my panties.

Wendy helped by turning her waist just enough to let me wrap my thighs around her and grind myself a little against the curve of her hips. I think I knew at the time that something really wasn’t right, but even then I couldn’t have cared less. It felt great.

She broke away and sat up just as I was really getting into it, and gently brought my right hand to her mouth and pulled my left hand down under her skirt. She was at least as turned on as I was, and I loved seeing her face soften behind those sunglasses as I firmly stroked her sex.

She sucked the first two fingers of my right hand into her mouth for a second, and then leaned forward to nuzzle and lick her way towards my ear.

She kissed my earlobe gently and then whispered to me, and although she spoke so softly I could barely hear her, somehow her words rolled and echoed in my head like thunder.

you will go to bed, kelly,” she breathed. I reeled, wondering what she was doing to me, but loving every minute of it.

She pulled my right hand down into my panties as she continued, telling me “you will touch yourself.” My back arched up high as she helped slide my wet fingertips into my equally wet panties and slick them hotly across the hood of my clit.

Wendy then brought the fingers of my left hand out of her sex and up to my face. With a final lick of my ear as she rolled off me she slipped them into my mouth, whispering “you will come, hard, over and over again, and each time you will think of me...

That same honey/acidy taste filled my mouth as I sucked her surprisingly thick juices off my fingers, and a head rush hit me like a bomb going off.

Like a drunkard, I staggered up off the couch and stumbled back to my bedroom, my panties a quarter of the way down, awkwardly caught around my thighs and my ass. I rolled into bed, sucking my fingers hungrily and strumming myself through the first of several mighty orgasms. All the while thinking of Wendy’s hot tight ass, and her sexy little titties, and that magic, honey-flavored tongue and pussy.

* * *

It was still dark when I woke up, and I was still so drowsy it took me a second or ten to gather my wits. And to pull my pruned fingers out of my mouth...

Amy’s taste was still strong on my tongue, and a gentle, pleasant ache between my legs proved how vigorously I’d enjoyed myself earlier.

I soon realized what woke me up, though—it was the moaning coming from the bedroom Amy and Wendy shared. At first I figured they were just fucking again but the moaning didn’t quite sound like sex. After a few seconds it really sounded more like groaning – like someone in pain, I realized, so I got up out of bed and walked over to their room as quietly as I could.

The groans were coming from Amy, who was curled up on top of her sheets in a fetal position and shivering. Wendy was sleeping like a rock in the other bed.

I crept over to Amy’s side to see what was wrong, and realized she was running a hell of a fever,. Even through her shirt she felt noticeably hot.

“Ames,” I asked quietly as I shook her awake, “are you ok?”

No response. I shook her a little harder and repeated my question a little louder.

“You ok Ames?”

I could barely hear her response, but I startled when I did. “No....” she said.

I rolled her gently onto her back, which brought a louder groan. “Ahhh...,” she grunted, clearly in pain. “So SORE....”

“Sore? Where?” I asked.

“Oh-hohhh, everywhere,” she groaned. “Aren’t you?”

I just shook my head in response. Fact was, I felt fine. Why wouldn’t I?

“Ohhh, shit,” she added as a new wave of pain appeared to roll over her. “My fucking boobs feel like they’re going to fucking POP...”

I carefully peeled the top of the sheet down, but I didn’t see anything noticeably wrong with her breasts. It was basically pitch dark, so it was hard to make out much detail, but it didn’t look like anything was obviously wrong.

“Do you see anything, Kelly?” she asked.

“No,” I said. “I don’t know Amy, you’re really sweaty and everything, but I can’t see what’s the matt—”

She groaned really loud this time before I could finish my sentence. “Ohhh! FUCK!!!” she said emphatically, reaching for her lower back, and laboring to breathe. “Fuck, it’s like the worst fucking cramps I’ve ever had...” None of us was particularly uptight about profanity, but I’d now heard more swearing from Amy in the last 30 seconds than I’d ever heard from her before in a month.

“Oh shit Ames, I’m getting really worried about you...” I said. “Do you think you need some help?”

“NO!” she shouted. “No! No doctors, Kelly, please, just go get Wendy.”

I gave it a shot, but Wendy had always been an unbelievable heavy sleeper. I shook her by the shoulder and tried to wake her up but didn’t even get a peep out of her.

By now, Amy’s breathing was kind of labored and her eyes were screwed shut in pain, so I decided I’d slip out of the room to go get some help, and deal with her preferences about doctors later.

It took a minute to two in the darkness to find my commlink out by the couch in the living room. I had no idea how I would describe any of this to the infirmary, but I figured I’d just let the words come out by themselves once I got the night nurse on comm.

“Infirmary,” said the somewhat sleepy voice on the other end. The clock on the wall read 4:37am.

“Hi,” I said, “I think my roommate might be, uh, … well, pretty sick.”

“Okay. Sick how?” said the voice.

“Well, she’s sweaty and shivering and she says her boobs hurt. And she’s got cramps, and she’s running at least a bit of a fever.”

“Fever – ok, has she taken her temp?”

“No,” I said, walking back to the bedroom, “she’s actually still in bed, but she definitely feels hot.”

“I see,” replied the voice again, “can you put her on?”

“Sure,” I said with false confidence, since somehow I hadn’t expected that. “Hold on a sec.”

Wendy had definitely dosed me with something earlier that evening – and while I admit I loved it, I was also pretty worried about whether she’d done the same thing to Amy. And whether I’d soon end up as sick as Ames was.

By the time I got back to the bedside, I found Amy stone still. I had this white-hot flash of terror as I instantly feared the worst – but I quickly realized she wasn’t dead, just sound asleep. And though she was still a little sweaty, she didn’t seem nearly as hot. Good news, I figured, right? But weird...

“Um, actually,” I said to the nurse on the phone, “it looks like she just went back to sleep.”

“Okay, has she thrown up or been sick at all?”

“No, she said she was sore all over but I don’t think she’s barfed or anything.”

“But you’re sure she’s running a temp?”

“Uhh... Hard to say, I guess,” I responded, reaching down to feel Amy’s forehead. “She was before, but not so much now.”

“Is she breathing okay?”

“Yeah. Seems to be. Seems more or less … fine now, actually.”

“Well, tell you what,” said the nurse, “keep an eye on her and feel free to call us back if she’s still sick when she wakes up, but for now I suggest you just let her get some rest, okay?”

“Yeah, okay,” I said, “that makes sense. Sorry if I overreacted by calling you guys, but I swear a minute ago she just seemed really sick.”

“No problem,” said the nurse. “That’s what we’re here for.”

“Thanks,” I said, “and I promise we’ll call back if she still seems sick in the morning.”

“Sounds good, sweetie, and you’re very welcome,” said the nurse. “Now why don’t you go back to bed and get some sleep, too. Oh, and by the way,” she added, before I had a chance to hang up, “even if she does feel better later, maybe see if your friend wants to come in tomorrow for a pregnancy test. Call it a hunch,” she said, with that wise old nurse tone. “Goodnight.”

“Uh, yeah. You too. ‘night,” I said, and hung up.

I puzzled over that last bit as I walked back to my room to go back to sleep. Pregnancy test?

* * *

When I woke up again, the sun was up.

I stretched a little and rubbed my eyes, struggling only for a second to bring back to mind all the events of the preceding night. Amy and Wendy and I had done plenty of wild shit before, but we’d never dosed each other.

So I did have this vague sense that I should be at least a little pissed off at Wendy, but lying there in bed I couldn’t quite work up much indignation.

I even discovered I was still just a bit turned on by the whole thing, and figured I wouldn’t really confront Wendy about it, but instead just discuss it with her later. And ask her what she had slipped me, where she got it, and whether she could get us any more.

That pleasant little thought bubble kind of popped for me, though, when I heard someone moaning again.

The groans were different now, and only about a second after I bolted into the other bedroom I realized why. Amy was gone, but something was still in her bed.

At first it looked like a sweater, or a wig or something, but I froze in place when I realized what it was.

It was her hair. All of it, evidently, spread out thick across her pillow like a brunet halo. Looking further down the sheets I realized she hadn’t just lost the hair from her head, either – I found a small little thatch of what had to be pubic hair in the middle of the bed.

“What the fuck … ?” I wondered, both horrified and disgusted. And, again, maybe a little bit aroused...

I shivered again as I realized Wendy was awake over in the other bed. Awake, but definitely not sick.

Instead, she was nude, wide awake, and fucking herself hard. Her left hand was wrapped around one of those tight little breasts, rolling the small pebble of her nipple hard between her thumb and forefinger. Her right hand was hidden beneath the sheets, but it didn’t take long to understand where it was and what it was doing.

Her legs then spread a little wider, and she simultaneously moaned again a little louder. She noticed me now, as she turned her shoulders a little bit more towards me and rolled her hips against the invisible efforts of her hand.

The look of terror on her face shot through me like a bullet. She wasn’t dopey and sexy like she had been last night, instead she looked like she was somehow trying, but not quite succeeding, to panic.

“K-Kelly,” she said between pants, as she looked me straight in the eye and kept right on masturbating, “Run!”

My efforts at panicking were a little more successful.

“Wendy?” I asked, wondering why I wasn’t already running, “Wendy, what the fuck is going on?”

“Kelly, it’s all my fault. I have this … fetish for parasites, and the Lovelock Spores were just sitting there and I ….” She trailed off before she could finish.

“Wendy, did you, f-fuck one of them?” I asked.

“Ohhhyesssss,” she breathed, dreamily, before shaking herself back into focus. “I mean ... yes. So did Amy, but only because I … m-m-made her.” That last part seemed to affect her again, and if anything it looked like it only turned her on even more.

“But these weren’t what I thought they were,” she said, once she was able to continue. “They’re not like the ones I read about, or the ones Walters described in class, somehow they’ve chang— uhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnn....” She trembled much harder this time, as though ready to cum, before she slowly regained a small shred of composure.

“Kelly, listen don’t... I can’t … stop myself, Kelly. I can’t even … control my ...” She looked down quickly at her hands, now aggressively working her tits and clit. “Look, don’t … there’s no time, Kelly,” she replied urgently, “don’t ask questions, dammit, just RU—”

Instead of finishing her sentence, however, she kind of seized up violently, and began a long series of tremors. Her head jerked back and forth a couple times, her eyes shut tight, and then she slowly relaxed.

A barely perceptible smile crept across her lips, and I recoiled in horror when she opened her eyes again.

Pitch black. Her eyes were shiny, and wet, but pure obsidian black beneath her eyelids, each like an eight-ball with no eight. Featureless, and emotionless, like a doll’s. But that fucked-up smile just kept spreading across her face.

“Wen-dy?” I asked, terrified.

She replied in the same rolling, echoing whisper I’d heard the night before, as she arched her torso into her stroking hands, “there is no wendyyyy... only gaiaaaaa...”

Now I ran.

In nothing but panties and a t-shirt, but fuck it – I’d get out of the apartment first and then worry about the way I was dressed.

I made it out of the bedroom hall, but stopped dead in my tracks when I tried to sprint past the kitchen to the front door.

Amy was there, in the kitchen. Absolutely bald. Naked. Magnificent. Evidently eating her way through pretty much all the food we had in the fridge.

* * *

I got a good, long look as she turned to face me, and my mind staggered to comprehend how much she’d changed overnight.

As I’d guessed from the state of her bed, her hair was just gone, all over. Not only from her head, which almost seemed to shine a little under the light from the refrigerator, but from everywhere, even her sex. She’d always been a trimmer, never a shaver. Now there wasn’t a hair left on her body.

And her boobs... They weren’t just bigger, they were A LOT bigger, and they were plenty big before. Now they were huge, hanging down towards her waist and swaying sexily as she moved. Heavy, and wide, but still round and proud. She was like some horny old lecher’s anime fantasy come to life.

I was so gripped with fear I could barely breathe, but it got worse as Amy closed the refrigerator and turned to face me.

Her skin even seemed different – kind of slick and waxy – and finally I noticed how red and swollen she was around her sex. Freakishly swollen, in fact, with an enormous clit as big as my thumb practically pulsing out of her like a heart – and wet, like she’d been up all night masturbating. You know, just like I had been...

As she walked out of the kitchen towards me I realized her belly was distended like she was several months pregnant.

My pussy betrayed me again, clenching up like a fist as I stumbled back in a blurred mix of terror and lust. Incredibly, I was getting as aroused as I was afraid.

“Kelly,” she said, in a voice that was only more terrifying because it was so normal, “don’t leave yet, sweetie. We’re not done...”

“A-Amy,” I begged, backing up against the wall, “please... Please just let me leave.” I was starting to cry a little. “Please, Amy – Wendy told me about the s-spores, but it’s COOL, okay? I promise I won’t tell anyone a thing. I swear. But I’m just really confused and really … scared. Okay? So please, PLEASE, Amy. Please just let me leave....”

I kept taking small steps towards the door, but she kept taking small steps towards me.

“Kells? Honey? Oh, sweetie, don’t be so afraid. I know it’s confusing, but please don’t be scared. It’ll all make sense very soon.” Amy’s voice sounded sincere, but I was close enough now to see her eyes. They were clear, not black like Wendy’s, but completely vacant and expressionless. Inhuman.

She had this fake smile plastered right across her face, but those empty eyes really gave it away. Plus that bald head... And those cartoonish boobs... And that belly that wasn’t even there just hours ago.... “Please, gods,” I prayed, “just please let her leave me alone...”

My breath caught in my throat as she kept walking towards me. “Kelly, stop for a second and just listen. It’s actually wonderful, really it is, you just don’t understand yet. It’s the best—”

Now I was crying hard. “Noooooo, please, Amy, whatever you’re doing just stop... PLEASE. Please just stop and let me leave....” I begged.

“Oh honey, I’m so sorry this is so hard for you... Here, let me help,” she said, reaching into the hall closet, “at least put something on.”

She handed me a long coat. Hers. I trembled as I took it and wrapped it around my shoulders.

“O-Okay,” I replied as meekly as a mouse. “Okay. Th-thanks Amy,” I continued as I turned to reach for the door handle. “I swear to the gods I won’t tell anyo—”

Pain shot through me like hellfire, centered on the side of my back but radiating out in scalding waves through every fiber of my being. So bad I couldn’t even breathe, much less scream.

I saw Amy standing above me as I collapsed. With an immobilizer in her hand. She must have lifted it off of that poor dumb security guard she “dated” for a night or two last semester.

She hit me with it again as I lay there on the ground. First in my stomach – and then again right in the middle of my ribcage, and that time she held it there for several seconds. I remember worrying I’d have a heart attack (weird, right?) but instead I only felt the rest of the wind get knocked out of me. And lots of lots of pain.

I couldn’t even flinch, much less resist. Instead I just lay there, trying to maintain the strength to breathe.

Amy stepped up closer to me and, worryingly, got down to her knees and straddled my head, arranging that fat, red pussy just inches above my face.

“It really is a shame you’re not enjoying this, Kelly,” she said, as a strong twitch shuttered across her dull, empty eyes. I am, and Wendy is,” she continued, as she blinked them open again, “and I know you did last night. But you will again. Very soon...”

At first she just kneeled there, gently fingering herself and stroking one of those enormous breasts. After a few seconds, I heard her breath quicken, and saw her whole body tremor once, then again a little harder. Like Wendy had earlier.

Her hand sped up now, right above my face, grinding into her slit with a little more vigor, and her head rolled back as her other hand lovingly stroked that prominent bulge just above her mons.

Then she slid that hand up to heft one of those huge tits, almost too big for a single hand now, and she rolled her head back up to lick the fat, wide peak – then suck it deeply into her mouth. I could see her throat muscles work as she swallowed big gulps of whatever was coming out of her breast.

“Mmmmm... They’re really great now aren’t they?” she whispered from around a nipple almost as big as a shot glass. “So firm and round and warm... Nice and juicy too...”

She grinned a little when she opened her eyes, which had become as obsidian black as Wendy’s did.

If I could have, I would have screamed. Instead, still limp from the immobilizer I just panted, maybe from terror, or lust, or maybe both.

The hand on her pussy was digging in now, her middle two fingers working deep around her g-spot, and I noticed some inky black fluid now leaking out from deep inside her cunt. Oily, dark, and evil, a few drops fell down near my lips.

She unfingered herself for a second to reach down and smear the drops into my mouth.

They tasted just like Wendy did before: sweet, and spicy, and acidic. And hot. I still couldn’t move a muscle, but that didn’t stop my nipples and my clit from pulsing like strobe lights.

Amy grunted a little louder now, as she slurped that hard, wet nipple back into the back of her mouth, and rubbed herself faster.

Then still louder and still faster and then with a loud, sudden, shuddering groan she came, hard.

She spasmed a couple times first, going completely stiff and rigid for several seconds at a time. Her next spasms were softer, but longer, and on the third or fourth one she squirted like a geyser right in my face, shooting several long bursts of that hot black slime all over my eyes and nose, and into my mouth. I would have spit it out (I think...) but just couldn’t get my lips or my tongue to work.

The cream was so slick and slippery most of it just drooled down the back of my throat.

Amy shot a couple more times in quick succession, only adding to the deluge, and then gently lifted her hand from her slit as her flow slowed to a halt and she came down from her high.

Eyes still black as night, she slid her hips down to straddle my waist with her slick, oily sex and rest her large, firm belly on mine. She reached up to stroke my cheek and hair with her slimy fingers, and then leaned in to delicately lick up the black honey on my face. Then she brought her tongue to my mouth.

I’d swallowed plenty of it already, but I still swooned hotly as she brought each new tongue-ful of oil up to my lips.

The rush was so much stronger than what I’d felt last night. I was still hot, and still felt like I could explode in orgasm at any moment, but instead of touching myself and coming again and again, over and over, I soon just felt myself slipping all the way past arousal into unconsciousness.

Amy whispered to me in that same voice again, echoing and rolling like Wendy’s had the night before.

now you will sleep again, kelly, and dream. of submission, and obedience. and the ecstasy of becoming gaia...

* * *

And I dreamed, all right. I know I did, although I can only remember wisps of them.

I remember walking through a forest, warm, nude, and highly aroused. Blissed, really, at the feel of the cool soil between my toes and the dew from the trees anointing me as I brushed past their leaves.

In fact, I remember the emotions much more clearly than the details. Really powerful feelings of oneness, belonging, warmth, love, devotion. It was wonderful, like being made of sunlight or something, but somehow it all got even stronger and better as I entered some kind of clearing in the woods.

There was a circle of bare soil in the middle of the forest, about five feet wide with a single smooth green shoot, like a brand new sapling sticking up about a foot out of the ground.

I walked over to it. Hovered over it. And exploded in joy as I guided it into my sex and settled myself down onto it.

I remember spreading my arms out like branches, my fingers webbing out and sprouting leaves to rejoice in the warmth of New Gaia’s twin suns. The feel of the light on my face, and hair, as that lovely new shoot grew up into me, and through me—changing me as it grew and bringing me into perfect communion with the planet from which I’d previously been scraping out existence as a separate being.

With a sudden shudder I came, lolling from side to side as the root drove further up into me, somehow spiking me with more and more pleasure as each new inch skewered me like a pig on a spit.

The root soon pushed up past the back of my throat, tilting my head back as my final orgasm washed me clean of every last trace of selfishness, will, or individuality. Coming again and again, each impossibly stronger than the last as the human being known as “Kelly” joyfully shed that existence and became just another indivisible part of the gaian collective.

* * *

I woke up to find myself, still human, lying on the couch. I knew I should have been relieved to realize it was all a dream, but a big part of me wanted to try and go right back to sleep. Maybe forever...

I forced my eyes open and steadily worked myself awake. Wendy was sitting beside me, and helped me sit up.

“Oh good,” she said, “you’re just in time.”

“Wha??” I stammered as I gathered my thoughts. “In time for what?”

“Amy’s giving birth again.”

This, I could barely process.

Amy.

Giving birth.

Again. What the—

“Come on,” said Wendy, pulling me up off the couch to follow her into their bedroom.

As we entered the room I staggered again at what I saw. Amy’s cunt was gaping wide, as big as a soup bowl, with something solid and black barely visible behind her fat, swollen lips.

She was panting hard and exerting herself, but she didn’t appear to be in pain. The way she firmly thrummed her long, distended clit seemed to confirm this.

Wendy dropped my arm and quickly knelt on the floor between Amy’s widely spread legs.

She leaned down to claim Amy’s huge clit with her mouth, which left Amy’s hands free to knead her enormous breasts and bring one of them back up to her greedy lips.

I felt … not really terror or horror, but … excitement? Purpose? Something spiked my emotions, but it wasn’t a fight or flight response like before, it was like an urge or an instinct. I calmly walked over to Wendy’s side and kneeled just behind her and to the side, both of us between Amy’s trembling thighs.

After several more licks, Wendy pulled her mouth from Amy’s sex and said, “I think you’re ready to push again, baby... Deep breath.”

Amy kept her mouth latched hard around a nipple, but sucked a big breath in through her nose.

“OK,” Wendy continued, “bigpushnow! More! More! MORE!!!”

With several shuddering gasps and a huge oily spurt on the last one, something round, slimy, and black kind of oozed and slithered out of Amy. Her hand flew back down to her clit, as she rubbed herself through two or three hard fast orgasms, and Wendy lovingly cradled the grapefruit-sized lump that had plopped into her waiting hands.

From behind wet eyes Wendy whispered, “so beautiful,” and slowly brought it up to rest it on Amy’s torso.

Once there, it kind of … unfurled. It had been curled up in a ball when it left Amy’s vagina, but as it unrolled it seemed to be kind of wide, and ovoid. Kind of like a large, slimy, legless version of one of those rolley-poley bugs, or a …

Slug, I realized, as it opened a freakish mouth and somehow emitted a sharp, keening squeal.

Still recovering from her shuddering orgasms, and her … labor, Amy stroked it gently, saying “Hello, little one! Are you hungry?”

“Wha—???” I wondered in shellshocked amazement. HUNGRY???

“Here, my precious” she continued, “there’s plenty left for you...” And she brought the writhing worm’s mouth onto the huge, wet nipple she cradled in her other hand. She seemed impossibly normal for someone who’d lost all their hair and brought an alien pregnancy to term in the last 36 hours...

The worm pulsed as it latched on immediately, and Amy sighed as it began a rhythmic, steady pulling at her breast.

“That’s a really nice one,” said Wendy from between Amy’s soaking wet thighs. “I think it’s nearly as big as the first one already.”

“Th-the … first one?” I asked, finally able to speak again.

“Oh yes,” said Amy. “Didn’t you—No, I guess you wouldn’t have— Wendy, go take her to see the first one.”

* * *

As Amy requested, Wendy walked me back to my room, but left me to return to Amy once she had shown me through the door.

Derek was there, lying on my bed. Nude. Casually stroking that gorgeous cock of his in long, steady strokes.

With a huge, pulsing slug latched squarely onto the middle of his forehead. It looked like a long, slimy, stuffed sock – nearly a foot long and about as big around as my forearm.

It’s tail hung wetly across the bridge of his nose and down one cheek, and I gasped when I saw the thin line of blood that leaked out from under the slug’s mouth as it tensed and pulled at the front of Derek’s head.

Trembling again, I struggled to find the breath to speak. “Derek?” I finally croaked after a couple gasps of air. “Honey?”

He didn’t really respond right away, but after a second or two he kind of languidly turned his head towards me and smirked a little bit. “Heyyyy baaaaaabe,” he mumbled, still calmly stroking himself.

“D-Derek, what are you doing?”

“Dunno.”

“Why are you...” I didn’t even know how to end this question.

“Dunno. Feels good.”

As I stepped a little closer I could see his eyes weren’t just empty, they were white. Solid white, exactly as white as Amy’s and Wendy’s eyes had been black earlier.

He slowly slicked his other hand through the many streaks of cum lining his taut, muscled stomach. His smile grew just a little wider then, as he reached that hand behind himself and slid the wet tips of his first two fingers just inside the tight ring of his ass.

Then his cock started to twitch and throb, like it did when I used to suck him. Each of his hands worked its target faster and faster. I could tell he was getting ready to come again.

I startled when I heard someone walk up behind me. It was Amy, still cradling the new slug at her breast, nursing it with thick black oil as though it was the most normal thing in the world to do.

“He showed up a couple hours ago and said you guys had a study date, or something,” she said. “Wendy only needed a minute or so to convince him we had something a lot more fun to do.”

“Wh-what the fuck is that … th-thing … d-doing to him?” I asked, not quite certain I wanted to hear the answer.

“You might say it’s … learning his mind, Kelly, and remaking it,” she said. “That’s what the slugs do. They’re vectors, basically – whereas the spores relied on more of a seductive, ‘forbidden fruit’ strategy to lure people to gaia, it turned out that really only worked well with women, like it did with me and Wendy. They were basically eradicated during the terra-forming, like Walters said, so now the slugs are going to be part of a little more of a ‘brute force’ approach.”

I blinked, but otherwise simply couldn’t respond. Did she mean that the planet itself was—

“You see, especially if given a couple centuries, a collective planetary consciousness like gaia can adapt very well. The next spore ‘outbreak’ is going to end quite differently than the last one,” she said, smiling proudly.

She stepped past me into the bedroom and stood next to Derek, who did nothing to acknowledge her approach and instead just pulled his knees up and out to give himself better access to his ass. His fingers were working his hole hard now.

“I … don’t understand ....” I muttered.

“No, of course you don’t,” replied Amy. “I’ll explain. The slug is essentially a conduit, Kelly. It brings each subject directly to gaia through an infestation of smaller slugs which leave the subject’s mind directly under gaia’s control.”

Struck dumb at both the substance of Amy’s description and the sight of her nursing a long, black parasite while my boyfriend steadily masturbated on my bed, I just gaped.

“Here, look,” Amy said, using her left hand to gesture to the wound the slug made in the center of Derek’s forehead, as her right hand still cuddled its twin to her breast, “first it drills through the skull, and then it hollows out most of the pre-frontal cortex. As you may recall, this is the part of the brain responsible for complex cognition, individuality, and will.”

Derek’s fist picked up the pace on his cock.

“As that area of the brain is slowly eaten away, the slug deposits several larvae, for lack of a better term, in the resulting void. These smaller slugs, basically centimeter long replicas of the ‘mother’ slug, continue to feed on brain tissue and spread out through the subject’s brain and central nervous system to take control. Perhaps since repressed sexuality has typically played such a major role in human aggression during our time here on gaia, it is our sexuality and sexual response which the slugs use to implement their control.”

Derek gasped softly, and then tensed, shooting a long thick rope of hot cum from the wet tip of his cock. Two, three, four, more strong white jets followed in quick succession, and he trembled powerfully with each one.

“First they learn the stimuli to which each host is already conditioned to respond, in order to keep the subject in an intense state of arousal during the infestation process. Then they recondition the host to respond most powerfully to submission, obedience, and devotion to gaia. It is the sexualizing of these emotions that ultimately renders the subject utterly enthralled to gaia, such that each orgasm brings obedience and obedience brings orgasm. ”

She reach down and tenderly stroked Derek’s head. “This one’s brain is now riddled with larvae. Dozens of them, at least. The ‘mother’ slug will soon fall off and die, but the subject itself is now more or less an automaton, a slave with no will or individuality of its own—”

And with no cares, no fear, no doubt or responsibility, I thought, and then wondered where the thought had come from.

“Not only no longer a threat to gaia,” Amy continued, “but instead quite an asset for her to use as we gaia-form the rest of the colon—”

She broke off her sentence as I sprang into action, but otherwise she didn’t react.

I was so scared, so horrified, so … aroused at what I’d just heard and seen, I don’t believe I was really thinking or planning anything, I just acted. I reached down and grabbed the newborn slug off her breast and sprinted out the bedroom door.

Wendy was waiting at the far end of the hallway, nude and gorgeous, menacingly holding the immobilizer Amy had used on me earlier.

I knew I had no chance of making it past her, so I ducked into the bathroom instead, and locked the door behind me.

What now? I wondered. Would they come and get me, maybe have Derek pound down the door? I might only have seconds, I figured, and moved over to flush the slug down the toilet but stopped after only one step.

Staring at it, I stopped and thought: why bother? So what if I destroyed one slug, I realized, Amy was obviously ready to spawn plenty more. And who knew what these new spores had done to Wendy.

Looking around the bathroom, I realized just how trapped I really was. Quite literally nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. No escape at all. Except...

I turned and sat on the toilet seat, and tried to calm myself with several deep breaths.

* * *

I had only run into the bathroom a couple minutes before, but once I got control of my breathing I nervously unlocked the door and walked out, bringing the slick, black slug with me. Wendy was still standing in the hallway, conspicuously armed with that immobilizer, but she held her ground as I stopped just outside the door.

Turning slowly away from her, I walked back over to my bedroom where Amy sat on the edge of the bed, casually surveying the huge pool of cum on Derek’s stomach and chest. She turned in place to face me as I walked over to her and stood beside the bed.

I struggled to speak, and when I did it was more of a mumble. “Amy I …. I, uh, … I couldn’t do it.”

“I know,” she said. “I know why, too. We both do, don’t we?”

I gulped in silent agreement.

“Kneel before me, Kelly,” she continued, opening her legs wide to either side of mine, “I can help.”

With a gasp I knelt between her knees, carefully cradling the wriggling slug in my right hand.

“Smell me, Kelly, and touch yourself,” said Amy.

Her huge pulsing cunt barely a hand’s width from my nose, I did, reeling in lust as I took a long, deep breath through my nose.

And gasped it out, as my left hand found the firey wetness between my thighs.

“Again,” said Amy.

And I did. I was drooling a little, as now I had to fight to keep my mouth away from her sex.

“Again...”

Sigh...

“There now,” she said. “Doesn’t that help?”

Oh gods yes...

“Now ask.”

“A-Amy,” I whispered through slack lips. “P-please, please …”

“Yes, Kelly?”

I could barely force my mouth to make words now, as my tongue seemed to seek Amy’s cunt with a mind of its own. “Ohhh, Ammyyyy,” I sighed. Finally giving in to it, I took and deep breath and whispered to her, “pleasemakemedoit....”

“Of course I will, honey,” she cooed. “Thank you for asking so nicely. Now go ahead, lean in and take a lick...”

I licked, and new surges of lust nearly floored me as I buried my face in in her huge, swollen pussy.

“Yessssss... And drink...”

I drank. Long and deep. Gulping down mouthful after eager mouthful, I felt that hazy fog of lust slide over me again like a warm, thick blankey. And I watched Amy shudder twice, as her eyes rolled over again to that pure, slick obsidian black.

kelly,” she whispered down to me in that rolling echoing voice, gently tilting my head back from her sex, “now you will submit.

“Yes,” I gasped.

you will hold the slug to your forehead...

Hot with new lust, I hefted the slug up and slowly brought its mouth to my head. It squirmed around for only a couple seconds, and then sucked itself powerfully onto my flesh.

The pain came next, and grew quickly into agony as the slug gnawed away at my skull.

relax, kelly, relax and submit, so my vessel can burrow into your head and envenomate your br—

The rest of Amy’s whisper faded away in the rush, as a powerful erotic wave washed every trace of pain out of my head.

I focused again as the wave ebbed, and heard Amy continuing, “you will think only of gaia now, of obedience, devotion, and submission. you will empty your mind now, kelly, this will help the infestation spread. you will submit to the slugs, and obey, kelly. submit. and obey...

A soft noise, like wind rustling through the trees, steadily built up from nowhere, like from headphones inside my head. I blinked several times quickly as my vision slowly blurred, and the fear and worry left my mind like the last bubbles of air bleeding out of a limp balloon.

empty yourself for the slugs... obey this, and submit... obey...

The sound built, more in intensity than in volume, and my vision kept slowly fading, too.

“there will be no kelly,” I heard, in a voice frighteningly like my own, “only gaia...”

And then the world went white.

* * *

THE END