The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Assignment

Chapter 2. The Couple That Clubs Together, Stays Together

Just as Walter was about to switch to the camera in the next room he saw another door opening at the end of the corridor. The imposing form of Dr. Heiltje Gyben in a long white lab coat walked into the corridor followed quickly by Jeanette’s new husband Mark.

Dr. Gyben was South African originally and she was a mixed race statuesque beauty standing an imposing six feet tall in her stocking feet. In the two-inch heels she was currently wearing she towered over the 5′ 11″ Mark. Walter looked at her on video; she had a beautiful face that was a perfect almost coffee au lait color and she was built very large for a woman; but he knew from personal experience that she had no extra fat on her and was in fact a fitness nut. She was just big in all respects. The fitness and health drive was something that Walter actively encouraged in her.

Like his wife Jeanette a minute ago, Mark seemed to be also walking a trifle stiffly and somewhat unsteadily down the hall behind Dr. Gyben. Walter smiled at the thought of what Dr. Gyben had just put him through. He was sure that Mark had also had the biggest orgasm of his life. Walter wondered how far Dr. Gyben had made him shoot across the room; she took a lot of pride in her work. Walter made a mental note to review Mark’s examination video at some future date. Dr. Gyben opened the same door that Dr. Smith and Jeanette had gone thru and they both stepped thru into the room beyond. Walter switched to that room’s camera feed.

Walter watched as Mark came into the room and Dr. Gyben indicated that he stand next to his wife. They looked at each other and both gave the other a slight smile. Dr. Smith then introduced himself to Mark as a first level manager in the Patrician Sodality. Walter watched and listened as they shook hands and Mark leaned forward to whisper the standard challenge to Dr. Smith. Walter knew that consciously Mark wouldn’t hear the reply or even realize what he’d asked the Doctor, but upon hearing the correct reply Mark would forever know that Dr. Smith actually was a first level manager. The process was repeated with Dr. Gyben and Jeanette exchanging a whispered challenge and response.

Walter knew that he was always a little on the paranoid side, but he’d created the whole challenge and response system to make it very difficult for anyone to ever infiltrate his organization. It had been refined a lot of the years, but during the imprinting process inductees were instilled with a couple of basic PRIMARY rules. Walter didn’t want to create robots, so he tried to keep all of the programming as light and simple as possible yet still effective. He also tried to leave it up to the person as to exactly how they followed their rules and how they rationalized their behavior.

Walter was very happy how things had turned out with this setup. The PRIMARY rules ensured that they were happy at being part of a secret exclusive club called the Patrician Sodality and that they could never discuss it with non-club members. The rules also ensured that they would always obey a higher-level club member and they would always treat them with respect. When they obeyed commands from higher-level members they would gain points and could become more senior in the club. The new members were of course free to rationalize the reasons why they were obeying senior club members or feeling what they felt.

For example, if a first level manager told a member to wear a super-revealing bikini to a pool party, the member might rationalize that she really just liked the way this particular bikini looked on her. Yes, of course it was revealing, but she knew she looked really good in it, so today for once she would be daring and wear it. Although when she actually did wear it, she might be dying from embarrassment or reveling in all the attention; depending on her outlook and personality. But either way, she would continue to rationalize her commands as she saw fit and continue to wear it since she’d been ordered to.

Finally, their subconscious could be directly engaged if additional commands were to be given that they wouldn’t have direct knowledge of. To protect club members from accidental subconscious manipulation he had created a password system that generated a very unique password phrase for each person. It was a combination of words, numbers and letters; making it impossible to come across randomly. Those subconscious accessing passwords were held at high levels within the club only. But it was at that point that Walter realized the passwords could be used for much more. So in addition, each new member was subconsciously imprinted with dozens and dozens of challenge/response/acknowledgement password phrases.

Taken together, these password phrases formed a large matrix. So if someone did find out one password and tried to use it to gain access to the club it wouldn’t work and would only alert the internal security team. For example, a level one club member (L1 Member) hearing someone ask them about the Patrician Sodality would whisper one specific password indicating they were a L1 Member.

Let’s say the person asking about the club was actually a Director. He would recognize the L1 Member password as valid. He would then respond with a different password that only applied when coming from a club Director to a level one member (FROM Dir TO L1 Member). Finally, the level one member would hear the valid Director -> L1 Member password and acknowledge it with yet a third password that was used ONLY to acknowledge a L1 Member AND a Director password.

So with this process each member would need to know the three correct passwords out of literally thousands of possible combinations of valid passwords. If one of the passwords were incorrect then the real member of the two knew they were talking to a fake member and internal security would be notified when possible. There weren’t any of the three tries nonsense that you see on computer passwords all the time. One failure was enough to cause a security alert. That would cause all kinds of mental lock downs for the member. No way to use a brute force approach to finding valid passwords.

If all the passwords exchanged were in fact correct, a level one member would then know he was addressing a Director and visa versa. All of this was done at the subconscious level; so in reality members didn’t actually KNOW any of the passwords; so there was no way they could give them out – even by accident.

The one other piece that Walter had setup to be handled by member’s subconscious was the club’s point system. Walter felt that this was a very innovative development for his club and helped to always keep things interesting and fluid. A Member’s subconscious would keep track of how many points they earned and how many they used; there was no cheating by anyone. Every time a member successfully followed a command they gave themselves points based on a set of simple rules that he’d setup for everyone.

The points varied a lot depending on what the command was. They might give themselves one point for following a simple command from a more senior club member like, “Wear this outfit tonight.” If the outfit was very scandalous or somehow embarrassing it could be worth up to 10 points to follow the command. The command ‘fuck me’ could be worth 10 – 50 points depending on the situation and so on…The more levels above the member that the command came from, the more points it was worth as well.

After everyting, they’d have to follow the command; they’d just get to decide how many points they earned. Members kept a continuous running tally of the points that they had accumulated and used.

If a member gave another member of lower rank or point total a command to follow they subtracted points from their total. For instance a first line manager giving a command for sex to a regular member would lose 50 points. If a member gave a command to another member of the same rank but with a lower point total they would lose 200 points. This had the affect of evening out who was giving and following commands over time. It was generally easier to lose points than to gain them through commands so over time things would even out or even reverse on who could give commands.

Members were able to consciously remember the total points they had so they could compare with other members of the same rank to see who could issue orders. They could also use their points for other things within the club; like getting promoted to a manager level. Points had quickly become the currency of choice within the Patrician Sodality, all ultimately controlled by Walter and his senior directors.

Beyond commands, there were lots of other ways to earn points like working for the club or volunteering for certain club events, recommending new club members for general admittance and even things like hosting traveling club members at your home or apartment. Walter had setup this up similar to airbnb.com, the big site for travel rentals, but this one was exclusive to club members.

When you hosted a club member at your apartment, it would cost them points to stay at your apartment for a week or two that you and/or you and your spouse would gain. Of course, the visiting member would be in complete charge of you and your significant other while they were staying with you. You’d follow all the commands but you wouldn’t get additional points for following their commands since you’d already been ‘compensated’.

All in all, it sounds more complicated than it is since all this info is quietly being tracked by each member’s subconscious. But Walter really liked the system, in practice it was clean and neat and there were no paper trails and no way for anyone to ‘follow the money’ it was all in everyone’s head. It also kept members from abusing other members that were below them because you never knew when you’d find yourself with less points and following their commands.

Finished with his reflection on his security and the point system, Walther turned his attention back to the HD video. Doctor Smith and Dr. Gyben stepped back from the couple and looked them over. Doctor Smith asked them if they had enjoyed their exams. They both said “Yes, Sir”.

“What was your favorite part of the exam?” he asked with a grin.

Both Jeanette and Mark glanced at each other with a sheepish look on their faces.

“The orgasm, sir” replied Jeanette.

“When Dr. Gyben let me shoot across the room, sir” replied Mark at almost the same time.

As it sunk in what the other had said they both looked at each other in shock.

“Very Good” replied Doctor Smith.

“Would you both agree that you had the strongest orgasm of your life during the exam?” he asked them.

They both replied “Yes, Sir” with hardly a pause. They were not looking at each other now but both their faces were a nice shade of red.

“Excellent” Doctor Smith replied. He stepped forward and consulting a secure data pad, whispered their unique subconscious passwords in turn to each of them. They both immediately fell into a relaxed almost hypnotized looking state. Neither Mark nor Jeanette would recall the instructions they were about to receive but it would be as strong as their Primary Rules.

“I want you both to think about the average amount of pleasure you felt from an orgasm before your exam today. I want to let you know that on a scale of one to ten in terms of intensity and pleasure that average orgasm was a one. Do you understand? “

Two voices quietly answered “Yes, Sir”.

“Good. Now I want you to think about the very best orgasm you had ever felt before your exam today and the pleasure you received from it. I want to let you know that on a scale of one to ten in terms of intensity and pleasure that best orgasm was a three. Do you understand?”

Again, two quiet voices, “Yes, Sir”.

“Finally, I want you to think about the huge orgasm that you had during your exam today and all the pleasure you received from it. You’ve already told me it the best you ever felt. I want to let you know that on a scale of one to ten in terms of intensity and pleasure that huge orgasm you felt during your exam was an eight. Do you understand?”

For the third time two voices, “Yes, Sir”.

“Very good. If you have an orgasm with someone outside of the Patrician Sodality it will be on a scale of one to three depending on how good they are sexually and how excited you are. If you have an orgasm with another member of the Patrician Sodality that is the same level as you are you’ll have an orgasm at the scale of 4. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir”

“If you have an orgasm with a higher level member of the Patrician Sodality the orgasm will be much stronger depending on their level. A first level manager will give you an orgasm at a level 5, a second level manager will give you an orgasm at level 6 and a third level manager will give you a level 7 orgasm. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir”

“A Director will give you an orgasm at a level 8; very similar to what you felt during the exam today. Finally, the Chairman of the Patrician Sodality will give you an orgasm more intense that what you felt today, it will be at a level 10. Do you understand all of this?”

“Yes, sir”

“In addition to the orgasms you will find that you are sexually turned on by and attracted to any higher level member that you are either physically close to or is giving you direct commands. The level of sexual excitement and attraction will vary the same way the intensity of your orgasms do. Do you understand everything that I’ve told you so far?”

“Yes sir”

Dr. Smith looked at Dr. Gyben and she nodded back indicating that he hadn’t forgotten anything.

Again referring to the secure data pad, Dr. Smith walked close to Jeanette and said quietly to her, “Jeanette, you are to treat your boss, Mr. Sean Miller as if he was a Director of the Patrician Sodality in all ways, even though he isn’t. You won’t attempt to challenge him with a password or expect one in return, but you’ll treat him as a Director anyway. With one exception; you won’t mention or talk to him about the Patrician Sodality whatsoever. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir” replied the sexy brunette.

He turned to Mark and said quietly to him, “You will treat Jeanette’s boss, Sean Miller just like he was a Director of the Parician Sodality but you will never challenge him with a password or talk to him about the Patrician Sodality in any way. The fact that Jeanette has to sleep with Sean will turn you on greatly. If you help her sleep with him it will be the most erotic thing you can imagine. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir” replied the young husband.

Walter nodded to himself; that should work out fine for both of them. He watched as Dr. Smith brought them both out of their subconscious state. The Doctor moved back and sat on the front of his desk, Dr. Gyben did the same on her desk.

Jeanette wasn’t sure how long she’d been standing in the room next to her husband, facing the two Doctors. But before she could really think about it, Dr. Smith spoke up in a commanding voice, “Mark, please come here and stand directly in front of Dr. Gyben. Jeanette please move forward and stand here.” He indicated a spot directly in front of where he sat on the desk; she’d need to be almost touching him, standing right between his widespread legs. She moved up quickly and stood in place before she could really even think about it. She felt a surge of almost sexual excitement at the way he’d ordered her to stand in front of him.

Both Dr.’s promptly ignored them. They were both holding a clipboard with paperwork on it. Jeanette couldn’t see what it contained from her angle, but Dr. Smith was reading thru it intently flipping pages. He said “ah, ha” and made a note and then continued reading. Jeanette felt very vulnerable standing there in front of the doctor and she began wondering if he would give her another orgasm test.

With that thought she could feel herself continue to get very excited. She thought about how she had been spread wide open in plain view of the sexy older man in front of her and how she had screamed and thrashed when he made her orgasm. She tried to think about other things, but her thoughts kept returning to that orgasm that Dr. Smith gave her. He must think she’s such a slut after the way she behaved. Her nipples were now rock hard and her pussy hot and moist again. She hoped he wouldn’t detect her excitement!

Her husband! She hoped that Mark couldn’t tell that she was so excited by Dr. Smith. She stole a quick glance at him, but he seemed to only have eyes for the pretty Dr. in front of him. In fact as she looked at him she could see him making small thrusting motions with his hips and the front of his pants looked really tight. Could he be turned on too?

Just then Dr. Smith stood up and all thoughts of her husband fled for the moment. He was standing directly in front of her almost touching her. He put down the clipboard and picked up his stethoscope. “We forgot one basic test.” With that he put the end of the stethoscope and his hand up her shirt. It started out as a standard check, but every time his hand touched her skin she got more turned on. She was having a hard time controlling her breathing but she tried hard, she would die if Mark heard her gasping in aroused passion.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Dr. Gyben also approaching Mark and saying something to him; she wasn’t sure what it was. But she was so turned on that she couldn’t really concentrate beyond where Dr. Smith was touching her so she totally forgot about Dr. Gyben and Mark.

The exam had been very clinical in nature but she had still gotten really excited, she didn’t know why he turned her on so much; but she couldn’t deny it. Dr. Smith had one hand up her shirt holding the stethoscope directly on top of her breast. His hand was pressing against her breast on the top in a very clinical way but it was making her dizzy with desire. Jeanette felt his other hand as he put it under the bottom of her shirt and held her hip right at her waist above her shorts. This new contact against her bare skin felt burning hot to her; she could see it blazing white hot in her mind’s eye.

Then the clinical nature of the exam ended as he slowly ran the hand on her hip up her stomach with feather light touches of his fingertips. When he reached her breast, he gently slid his hand under her bra and began gently massaging her engorged tit and lightly pinching her nipple. She let out a loud moan, not caring if Mark heard or not. Dr. Smith spun her around and put her back against the desk. As she spun she got a glimpse of Dr. Gyben with Mark’s shorts undone and her hand was down his underwear. He looked like he had an erection and she was having him turn his head and cough. Maybe she was checking him for a hernia? But she barely had time to see it let alone think about it.

Dr. Smith had undone her shorts as he spun her and his hand had dropped the stethoscope and he aggressively attacked her body with both hands. He continued playing with her breast with one hand and the other thrust under her exposed panties. He quickly inserted two fingers into her wet pussy. She was breathless and couldn’t even move as she attempted to deal with all the sensations her body was sending her.

No sooner had he thrust the two fingers inside her than he put his mouth near her ear and said, “Come for me, NOW!” Jeanette exploded in orgasm suddenly and shockingly without the full buildup that she normally associated with an approaching orgasm. This hit her like he’d flipped a switch in her and she couldn’t even make much noise due to her surprise at how fast and hard she came. She just held onto him moaning loudly and felt her pussy contracting over and over around his fingers. She felt like she had completely soaked her panties and his hand when she came. It wasn’t as strong as the exam orgasm she’d had a few minutes ago, but it was the second best one she’d ever had.

Dr. Smith removed his hand from her breast and pulled his fingers out of her pussy. He told her, “Open your mouth and clean my hand.” He put his fingers coated with pussy juice into her mouth. She was surprised, his demand had sent a thrill of sexual excitement thru her despite the fact that she’d just cum and she found she didn’t even mind the taste of herself on his fingers.

She heard a loud groan from Mark and remembering the presence of her husband she blushed bright red with humiliation but she continued sucking Dr. Smith’s fingers clean. When she was done and he’d removed his fingers she was able to look over at her husband, expecting to see him looking at her in disgust. But he wasn’t even looking in her direction. He was actually licking Dr. Gyben’s hand clean. She wasn’t sure what he was licking off her hand, but he looked embarrassed and had a bright red face as well.

Jeanette quickly did up her shorts and fixed her bra and shirt as Dr. Smith moved back around the desk. He waited until both Jeanette and Mark were all set then he motioned them to sit down facing the desk. Jeanette couldn’t believe she’d just come again for Dr. Smith, actually on his fingers, in the same room with her husband and her husband hadn’t even noticed it.

Jeanette focused on Dr. Smith as he said, “Please give me your full attention for one last thing that is very important.” Jeanette leaned forward slightly in her chair giving him her complete focused attention for what he was saying.

“Normally, when you are initiated into the Patrician Sodality you would both be assigned a more experienced, generally higher level mentor to help you get acquainted and settled in. It might be someone that you already know, or a complete stranger.”

“However, neither of you are being assigned a mentor at this point. Jeanette, you are being given a very important assignment to complete before you’ll both be assigned a mentor. Do you understand so far?”

“Yes, sir” they both replied.

“I’m sure you’re wondering what the assignment is. Its actually very simple from what I can tell.” Jeanette felt relieved. He pulled a sheet from the open file on his desk and read the assignment out loud.

“Jeanette, your assignment is to seduce and have sex with your boss, Sean Miller. It is extremely important that you approach all aspects of this assignment with the utmost discretion. It is critical that no one else at work or in Sean’s personal life is aware of your seduction or of course the sex. You have two weeks from today to complete this assignment. Mark, your assignment is to do whatever you can to help Jeanette complete her assignment. I know that this will be a challenge for many reasons, but do you both understand what you need to do?”

Jeanette knew her mouth was hanging open with shock and surprise. But she quickly closed it as she heard Mark say, “Yes, sir”.

She swallowed and replied quickly as well, “Yes, sir. I understand the assignment and what I need to do.”

“Do you have any questions?” Dr. Smith asked the couple.

Jeanette could see Mark open and close his mouth a couple of times, but he just looked flabbergasted and in the end he didn’t say anything. Jeanette couldn’t believe what her assignment was and that Mark wasn’t objecting. She didn’t want to sleep with her older boss. She didn’t think he would even want to sleep with her, he was happily married and she even knew and liked his wife.

“Can I ask WHY I need to sleep with my boss?” asked the shocked woman.

“I don’t know the reasons why other than it is very important that you complete the assignment within two weeks from today. I can only tell you that the success of your assignments will be very important to your future within the Patrician Sodality”, replied Dr. Smith.

“Listen” said the Doctor, “I don’t want you two to be worried about your assignments today. We held your plane and even got you upgraded to first class, but your flight is about to leave. I want you to gather all of your belongings together and to enjoy your flight home. Tonight you guys should have a normal evening, a glass of wine and make wonderful love to each other. After a good night’s sleep you can wake up and start planning how you’ll complete your assignments. I’m sure you’ll come up with a plan that makes sense and gets the job done.”

The young couple both nodded their heads in agreement.

Walter turned off the video and smiled. It looked like things were working out well on this front with Jeanette. He turned to his computer and pulled up several more files and prepared to review the latest intelligence and updates. On second thought, I’ll review that tomorrow he thought. He carefully closed the files back down.

He shut down and locked all the computers at his desk and left his secure hidden office. He emerged into his basement near his fake office and shut down all the lights as he went upstairs into his house. Looking around Walter saw a beautiful petite light skinned African American woman of mixed descent dressed in a very revealing maid’s uniform dusting and cleaning the furniture. Watching the video with Jeanette had gotten him a little worked up and it looked like little Mayra with her cute French/Martinique accent and athletic body would be the perfect solution.

Mayra hadn’t noticed him enter the room and she was partially bent over polishing a small end table. Walter admired her thin, tone body in the classic tight black French maid’s outfit. Her light coffee colored legs were smooth, completely bare and showcased perfectly by the short black dress and black high heels with ankle straps that she was wearing. Her ass was firm and not too big but looked delicious with the dress stretched tightly across both of her taunt globes; there were no signs of panty lines either.

As he moved to her while taking in the profile of her flat stomach and perky B cup breasts that were presented so well in her uniform Mayra noticed him and quickly straightened up to almost stand at attention facing him. “Good afternoon, Sir” she spoke softly in her wonderful accent with an enticing smile on her lips. “Hi Mayra, I was wondering if you could help me with something?”

“Yes Sir, of course, what can I do?”

“Well, I need a little bit of relief if you aren’t too busy?”

Her smile grew much bigger, “I’d love to help you sir”

“Great” Walter knew that he could have just grabbed her as she worked and ravaged her without saying a word and she would have been perfectly fine with it. But he wanted to be more polite since he’d never been with Mayra before. Maybe he’ll have to try just ravaging her next time. He shook his head in bemusement at himself and then took her hand.

“How do you like working here, Mayra?”

“Its wonderful sir, my husband is so jealous though.”

“Oh, he’s jealous of possibly sharing you with me?” Walter asked.

“Oh, not that at all. He’s jealous that he has to keep his normal boring job and can’t work for the Patrician Sodality like I do. But he loves being a member” she quickly added.

“ah I see” Walter mused, “What do you tell him about your work here?”

“I tell him how wonderful you are and how great the staff is. I tell him about every time that you’ve given me a command or even when one of your other girls has been ordered to do something. It gets both of us so excited.”

“I see, so it wouldn’t bother your husband if he knew that I was about to fuck you?” he felt her hand tremble in his when he said that.

“No, he would be very excited.” She replied, focusing on Walter with need clearly showing in her large dark eyes.

This discussion was hitting his buttons as well. He led her a few steps across the room, “Stand right here with your back to me” he ordered.

She quickly complied facing a couch but standing at the side next to the arm. The side of the couch reached almost perfectly to her waist. Walter reached up to the back of her dress, undoing the top button and untying her apron. He slowly unzipped the dress down her slightly muscled, very sexy back. Mayra wiggled to help the tight dress drop over the slight swell of her hips to the floor in a puddle around her feet. She was left standing in just her black high heels, a small maid’s hat and white gloves that were pulled all the way up her arms. She never bothered to wear underwear when she was working.

“Put your legs together and lean forward” he instructed with a hand gently pushing on her back. She quickly complied, bending over the couch with her legs straight and her arms holding her upper body perpendicular to the cushions. Her breasts and whole torso started trembling strongly as he ran his fingertips slowly down her spine with featherlike touches. He continued to her ass and ran a finger down her crack, gently touching her anus and moving further down to trace her pussy lips that were invitingly displayed between her thin, toned legs. Finally he gently touched her already engorged clit with one finger, gradually increasing pressure as he stroked it back and forth. She couldn’t help but let out a loud moan and he could see the moisture building inside her beginning to slowly run out.

Stepping back, Walter undid his pants and dropped them, freeing his hard cock. “I want you to tell your husband all about this when you get home” he ordered as he pushed his cock into her wet pussy; easily penetrating her but enjoying how warm and tight she was. Mayra moaned loudly “yes, Sir” and Walter felt her pussy pulsing around his cock as she had an immediate orgasm that caused her to shake and moan while her pussy contracted again and again. He continued slowly pumping his cock inside of her enjoying the sensations.

Mayra slowly recovered from her initial orgasm and started pushing back against him as he pushed into her. The added stimulation caused him to start thrusting harder and faster; she started moaning again. Walter reached down grasping her breasts and started kneading them with both of his hands. He drilled her faster and faster as he felt his own orgasm approaching.

Walter grabbed her hips and started driving harder, pulling her back to meet each thrust he made. He felt her body tense and she started to come again in a much stronger way; her pussy squeezing his cock in a delightful grip. Mayra let out a loud moan that was almost a scream and her arms collapsed on the couch unable to hold her body up during the tremendous orgasm she was having. Walter wasn’t deterred in the least, holding her hips in place over the couch arm and simply fucking her twitching body fast and hard until he finally shot load after load into her still quivering pussy.

After recovering for a minute, Walter pulled out with a sigh and gave her firm ass a slap with his open hand. “Clean me up” he ordered. Mayra struggled to push herself up and quickly knelt in front of him. She began licking his semi hard cock like it was an ice cream cone. She quickly had him all cleaned up.

“Thanks Mayra, make sure you and your husband reenact our little activity tonight.”

“Absolutely, sir”

“But make sure he comes at least three times while fucking you; and I want to hear all about it next time I see you”

“yes, sir” She had a dazed look in her eyes, a really sultry little smile on her lips and was somewhat unsteady as she stood up.

Walter felt greatly relaxed from the pleasurable outing and walked toward the kitchen, whistling a happy tune as he went.