The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Assimilation

In the year 2040, the global council outlaws homosexuality. Convicted gays and lesbians, are handed over to a new facility created by government scientists, the Biodroid Facility. Inside, these scientists have designed a hive mind, where convicts are assimilated into a Collective, becoming half-man half-machine. Enduring unbelievable pleasure in the process.

Megan, a curious 23 year old blonde hearing stories about the Hive, is keen to see inside the facility. But she has an ulterior motive for taking her unsuspecting boyfriend, Dan.

“What the Hell are we doing here?” Dan exclaimed, as they neared the huge grey building .

“This is the Biodroid Facility, for God’s sake!. You‘ve heard the stories about this place!”

Megan, grabbed Dan’s arm. “Come on, lets take the tour, lets see if the stories are true!”.

The guards did not challenge them as they entered the building. They had no interest in keeping subjects out of the facility. They entered the lobby, they were immediately greeted by a gorgeous, bright bubbly blonde, named Lisa she would be their tour guide. Lisa was not just any old tour guide however, she was also one of the leading scientists (with a bit of a fetish, in this kind of thing) that had helped create the facility, two years previous.

“Hi!” she enthused. “Welcome to the world-famous Biodroid Facility. If you want to see the latest in cyborg technology, you’ve definitely come to the right place. And we’re delighted to see you here.”

“This way, please. We’ll hit the research labs first.”

She led them through a series of softly sliding dull steel doors. They emerged in a long, window-lined corridor. Behind the windows, was a row of women.Each were young and very beautiful. Some wore what looked like black latex body suits, some were naked. Some were sat in chairs others lay on tables .Wires, tubes, hoses and cables protruded from their skulls, breasts, bellies and pussies. The girls, moaned, mewed, twitched, convulsed and each shared a lustful gaze.

Similarly on the other side of the corridor, there sat a row of men. Each engaged in similar sexual experimentation to the women, opposite. Men and women, in a tight white latex uniform made careful notes on their clipboards.

“This is where we design our interfaces and hardware” Lisa explained. “With the interfaces, our goal is to transmit pleasure from our drones nervous system into the Hive as efficiently as possible. And we’re doing pretty well. Today’s interface is twice as effective as last year’s”.

The lovers followed their guide, as she walked further down the corridor.

“One of the projects I’m working on currently, is the mating of two of our drones.” This was

“Who knows, maybe one day we will be able to create a super-race of humans, from this collective.”

“Unfortunately, I can’t show that bit of our research department. It’s still classified, the military seem quite interested in it!.”

Lisa, glanced at her clipboard. “Oh, Yes.” she smiled, “It seems like we have a bit of a treat in store, for you two.” She turned to the stainless steel door, swiping her security card through the slot in the wall. “Come with me, you’re about to see something are guests and visitors, don’t normally get to see.”

Lisa lead the two lovers through a series of corridors, they seemed to carry on forever. Until finally, they reached a single stainless steel door.

“This is one of our punishment and detention Units. Before assimilation, the criminals are brought to these units for punishment to begin. Here, we have one prisoner arriving and one leaving”. Lisa explained.

Again, Lisa swiped her card and the door slid open. Inside, the room was about the size of half a tennis court. It was warm, very humid and smelt a bit like a sweaty gym. Surrounding the room were several pods, each pod was about six foot high, with a curved glass front. A curious pink fluid filled the pods and as the two lovers neared them, they realised each contained an inhabitant. Three quarters of these, seemed to be occupied. Faint moaning could be heard through the glass. Dan, peered at a couple through the glass, they were all trying to thrust their hips.

The inside the empty chambers, was a metallic plate in an upright position. The plate contained an indented profile, of a human body and it was obviously the rear. A large, smooth metallic phallus protruded from the concave butt of the profile.

“What’s the punishment then?.” Megan asked.

“Well, this is the part of the project I’m particularly proud of. Convicts are brought here before their assimilation and held in a state of extreme sexual excitement. Dependant on the crime, some can be in here for as long as twelve months. However sexual climax can never be attained. Trust me, by the end of it, they’re gagging for release. ”

Soon after entering the room, two guards entered. Carrying, a completely naked young brunet, they dragged the girl in by the arms. The guards were dressed in substantial black body armour, each had a face mask on and each wore black rubber gloves.

“You sick, fucking bastards.” the girl screamed.

The young girl, seemed to have a web of dark silver strands, over her breasts and crotch. The looked almost like, raised grey veins.

“As you can see, they’ve already been working on her downstairs. Those silver lines you see on her body, are the surface components of the orgasm-suppressant hardware, she‘s been fitted with. Basically, the hardware consists of electro-contractile metallic fibres, these fibres are coiled around the muscles that spasm during orgasm. As the subject reaches the peak of sexual excitement, these fibres contract and arrest the muscles. Also, if the hardware were to fail, the drug we administer through their nipples, will suppress any orgasm. Thus, climax is totally impossible, no matter how much stimulation they receive.”

Megan grew evermore interested in Lisa’s commentary. “And this is the same with a male subject.”

“Yes, Totally.” Lisa turned and pointed to one of the pods on the other side of the room. “You see that one, he’s been in there a month and his sentence is up. Once these have finished with the girl, he’s coming out!. You‘ll get a good demonstration then.”

Lisa, turned back to face the young girl. Who, was still struggling against the guards.

“This one, is to receive “special” treatment. She was convicted this morning, for helping the homosexual underground militia. She has been given the maximum sentence, twelve months.” Lisa grinned, “You see between he legs.”

The two lovers, stared at the girls crotch. A small socket protruded from her vagina and pocking from the top of this socket were two small pins, about an half an inch tall.

“The vaginal port you see, is a standard attachment. But that little v-shaped nub above it, that’s a nasty add-on, trust me!. She’s been fitted with a clitoral stimulator, it‘ll drive her to the verge of madness.”

The guards continued, to carried the girl to one of the vacant chambers. One of them, reached into the chamber and withdrew what appeared to be a pair of black latex hot pants and a gas mask. The girl eyed the two items and began to scream again.

“What are you doing to me!!!?.

She continued to stain against the guards. But, it was clear the girl was not going to win this battle. The two men forced the girl into the shorts, with a snap.

“Why are they putting her into those latex pants?” Dan enquired. He didn’t show it, but he was becoming quite disturbed about the unfolding scene.

“The shorts are made of a special material we’ve developed here, we call slickskin. You saw some, back in the research labs. It’s a impregnated polymer latex, that promotes sexual hormone production, excitement and sensitivity. Not only that, but its highly elastic and contours to the wearers body extremely well. You’ll see even more of it, in the next part of the tour. The inter-face suits we use during the assimilation process, are made from it.”

The guards lifted the girl, impaling her tight little ass, on rubber knob at the back of the pod. The girl arched her back and yelped, as the slick shaft slid deep into her. The knob, virtually immobilised the girl, her kicking and flailing ceased. The restraint system, then pinned the girl into the impression behind.

The guard left holding the mask, stepped forward. He pulled the girls head forward and slid the mask over. It was a full “hood type” mask the wrapped tightly round her head, the front contained two small glass eye holes and a single reinforced hose that dangled from the mouth. The guard, then connected the hose into socket in the rear of the pod. Her tits jiggled, as her breathing became ragged through the mask. Pheromones, hormones and oxygen were now being pumped into the mask. The girls muffled cries turned to mews, the shorts and gas were speedily taking effect on her body.

The guards initiated the pods equipment. An arm ascended from the floor and socketed into the vaginal port, with a loud click. It was obvious the girl was now having intense pleasure introduced, every muscle in her body seemed to clench. Two more arms snaked over her breasts, each ending in a chrome ring. The rings them locked themselves onto her nipples, they immediately began to enlarge.

“Over the course of the punishment we expect, primary and secondary sexual organs to enlarge by as much as 100%.”

The pod began to flood with the strange pink substance, the rest of the pods were filled with. The liquid was a synthetic embryonic fluid, that would allow the still human inmate, to survive without food or sleep.

“Dependant upon the prisoners arousal levels, the pod will, download or upload diluted pleasure directly from the hive. Of course, the hardware we‘ve installed, will never let her cum.”

Dan, stood speechless, as this young beauty was put through this ordeal. He watched he try to buck her hips, her belly undulating in the process. But to no avail, she would never going to be able to reach her goal.

“Give it up my lovely, you won’t get there.” Lisa said, with glee.

She turned to the guards.

“Now watch this!”.

The three followed the guards to the pod Lisa had pointed out, just a few moments before. One of them reached to the consol and deactivated the pod. Immediately, the guy inside began to cum violently, his body crashed against the chrome restraints. His cock tugged at the tubes and hoses connected to it. Slowly the spasms slowed, the fluid drained from the pod and the restraints and tubes released. The door slid into the ceiling, his body collapsed from the pod and crashed to the floor. Moaning, the guards dragged him back through the door they had entered.

“That’s all folks” Lisa, announced. “Unfortunately, this one is going back to the research labs, we‘ve some tests to run. So we won’t be seeing an assimilation today, I’m afraid. But we‘ll see how they end up, we‘re off the main halls now!”

Megan’s heart sank slightly as see was told this. See was desperate, to see more helpless souls harnessed into machines. But she knew she would soon, be seeing the great halls she’d heard about.

She turned to Dan, “That was amazing!”

“Was it?” Dan replied.

The three left the room.Another steel door led them into an elevator, which whisked them up to the next level. They steeped from the elevator and into a dimly lit tall hallway, again very war and humid, the smell of sex hit them.

This hall was lined with individual chambers, possibly a hundred in total. As the three stepped forward, they peered through the glass doors on the chambers. All contained an inhabitant, male or female. Each was suited in a similar dull black rubber and sat in a sought of bucket seat. Wires and tubes, entered their bodies in a multitude of places, though primarily in the groin area. The suits they all wore, were quite thin and the inter-face circuitry and tubes that made them become Biodroid, could all clearly be seen under the black membrane. The drones heads were cover with a tight fitting silver helmet, totally obscuring the face and head. Their bodies, spasmed and quivered to an unseen stimuli, except from a gentle pulsing hum, all was silent .

Megan gasped softly as she saw them. What an existence! It was, so ...sexy, futuristic, out of this world, they didn’t even look human. But then, they weren’t human, not anymore. They were Biodroid.

Dan noticed that Megan’s nipples were hard beneath her lycra sports top.

“Normally, the subjects are brought straight from the punishment unit and assimilated. They’re pretty docile by the time they reach here. The orgasm suppressant hardware, you saw in the punishment unit, that is left inside their bodies. Without this, the orgasm they would endure during the early stages of assimilation, could potentially damage required physiological structures. The human frame was never designed form orgasms that powerful. So during assimilation, the sexual organs and surrounding tissues are strengthened and improved. Once the assimilation is 75% complete, the suppressant hardware is deactivated and the drone is then allowed to orgasm. Besides, the first few millilitres of human ejaculate are quite precious. The synthetic ejaculate the drones produce after assimilation, only contains 50% the chemicals and hormones we require.”

“This way.” Lisa instructed, walking to the end of the hall.

She led them through yet another steel door. Behind this door was another row chambers, but these were empty.

She turned to the two lovers.

“So, who wants to try out a cubicle?. Why don’t you give it a shot?, see how things could be for you.” said Lisa, eyeing Dan.

Dan looked at his girlfriend in horror. “Are you out of mind? I’m not getting in there!”

Lisa laughed. “Relax! It’s perfectly safe. You need a key to activate it for real. We like to let our guests try it out in standby mode, just to get a feel for what it’s like.” Megan gazed expectantly at the reluctant Dan. She was staring at him, giving him the kind of look which said that their relationship might be made or broken right here. “don’t be a pansy!".

Dan swallowed hard. “All right.What do I have to do?” .

Lisa pressed a button on the wall and the door of one of these chambers, hissed slowly open. The Chamber was internally small and contained a moulded black rubber seat. The seat was contoured to fit a man’s body and had small leg and arm supports in the appropriate places. The lower portion in the saddle of the seat, contained an opening roughly where your asshole would end up if you sat in it. Draped over the top of the chair, was what appeared to be one of those black rubber bodysuit, the same they had seen previously.

“Just take off your clothes,” Lisa replied.

Dan stripped quickly, trying to hide his nervousness as he did so. He had been playing basketball earlier on in the morning, and was still wearing his team kit. He started with the nylon adidas vest and then pulled down his shorts. The man-made material glistened as it slid down his legs, exposing his shiny lycra briefs, (complete with fine bulge). His briefs were the last to come off. He was well over 6 feet tall and his basketball has made given a fine athletic figure.

“All right,” Dan said, throwing the sweaty Lycra onto the pile of clothes. “I’m ready.”

“Great,” Lisa replied. “Just put on the interface-suit and sit in that chair.”

Dan took the suit from the top of the chair, examining it closely. It was a strange garment, feeling like an extremely supple latex and seemed to be lubricated on the inside. The lubricant was clear and made the suit feel fluid in his hands, however it had a rather strange smell. A smell almost like feminine arousal, the same smell that met them in the corridor.

Dan hesitated, “is this really necessary” he protested.

“Relax!” Lisa again assured him, “the lubricant aid putting the suit-on and the arousing effects don‘t last long once you‘re out”.

The lube was made from testosterone and other chemicals extracted from sexual fluids, that had been milked from each drone in the Hive. It would induce an intense permanent erection, on contact with male skin and increase sexual sensitivity during the assimilation process. They had found that, lubricating the suit in this way, helped the chambers assimilate their new subjects much more efficiently.

Dan started to don the suit, starting with his legs, they slid-in with ease, the suit was a tight fit but highly elastic. As he pulled the slick suit further up his legs and up onto his thighs, he noticed his member was rapidly hardening. The chemicals in the suits lubricant were quickly taking effect on his body. Within a few seconds his penis was rock-hard, slightly embarrassed he hurriedly pulled the rest of the suit up over his hips. The suit’s fit, meant his member stood proud, covered in the black material, twitching as he continued. He had to admit, as he slid his arms into the remainder of the suit, it was starting to feel damn-good. As Dan finished sliding his arms in, the suit sealed itself up his back, finishing at his neck. He now stood totally encased, all but his head and hands were covered. Even though the experience so far, felt most sexy, he was still highly cautious. Hesitantly he walked over to the chair, his body swaying against the slick inside of the suit and his penis now beginning to throb.

Megan watched Dan, growing moist, as he covered his body with this curious material and then lift himself into the chair, but the best bit was yet to cum!.

Dan positioned himself in the chair. Lisa now threw the first switch, clamps sprang around his groin pinning him to the saddle of the seat more clamps grabbed his arms and legs. With the straps in place, Dan could still move his forearms and her lower legs. But his torso, thighs and head were completely immobilized.

Lisa threw a second switch and the cables and tubes came, slithering out of various holes in the walls, floor and ceiling. Dan felt a cold knot of primal fear in his stomach. The cold steel strands circled his calves, slithered across his undulating belly, slid over pecks, sniffed at his little buds. Several of them slid towards his skull. He knew that they were designed to penetrate. But as Lisa promised, this was only stand-by mode.

Dan inhaled sharply as he quickly became swamped with these “snakes“. Just before loosing sight of his lower region, he saw a chrome arm extending upwards from the floor. Wrapped with tubes and segmented down its length, it ended in a steel cup (roughly the size of an egg-cup), which had many small holes inside and on its lip. This arm moved purposely towards his groin and stopped just short.

A second, phallus shaped, segmented cable, came from the floor, passed through the hole in the chair and this nuzzled against his ass, pushing against his ring.

A mask slid from the ceiling, made of thick rubber, two large hoses trailed down from the same opening in the ceiling and connected to the front of the mask on both side. It clamped around Dan’s mouth, the purpose of this was not to supply oxygen, but to supply scents of lust to the drone, along with other gases to increase sexual arousal even further. The musky smell was intense.

His heart was now racing beneath his firm, rubber clad chest. He was so close to...well, not to death, but to something which was perhaps even worse.

“OK,” Dan said, his voice shaky. “I get the idea. You can let me out now.”

But they weren’t listening. Megan was talking intently to the guide. And Lisa was showing Megan something about the control panel.

“So, this is the processing switch here?” Megan asked innocently. “And that’s the safety key? Very interesting.”

Suddenly Megan reached for the panel. She turned the key firmly and threw the switch. Dan shouted out in terror. Lisa reached out to grab Megan’s wrists.

“You can’t...” Lisa protested. “He hasn’t even been prepared!. You can’t, you fool!”

“But I just did,” said Megan, very satisfied with herself. “And I believe it’s irreversible once it starts, isn’t it?”

Dan howled wildly. He thrashed about in the chair as the chamber integrated his body into itself. The cables seized him fast, coiling around his ankles, his wrists, his waist, his neck, everywhere. Then the thin steel tendrils pushed into his brain. The hive immediately began, to download information into his head.

PREPARE YOURSELF, it said in his thoughts, TO ACCEPT US, TO BECOME BIODROID.

“No!” he screamed. “Oh, Fuck, Megan, how could you?".

“I had to see what you would look like as a cyborg,” Megan said, as if that explained everything. “Trust me on this, Dan. You’ve never looked better. You’re the sexiest thing in the world right now. You’ll make a fabulous Drone.”

“But I don’t want...to..…. beeeee…..arrrrrh!.”

YOUR WANTS ARE IRRELAVENT, the voice assured him. YOU EXIST NOW TO SERVE. YOU WILL SUBMIT.

His rippled, muscular body writhed deliciously in the chair as the cables shot at him. Ten thrust into his left side, another ten into his right. They penetrated his torso, between each pair of ribs. Gasketing themselves as they went.

DIRECT OXYGENATION OF THE LUNGS MAKES RESPIRATION IRRELEVANT, the mental voice informed him.

The phallus was next to take part in the assimilation, now pushing firmly on his ring. Dan’s resistance was weakening, but he tried to clenched his ass as tight as he could, trying to deny the chamber access to his virgin ass. However the steel cock pushed evermore forcefully, eventually puncturing the black membrane that separated his ring from the cold steel tip and swiftly entered his ass. A loud primal grunt escaped his lips as the phallus slid up his anal passage, gasketing itself around his ring. It then began to inter-face itself with its surrounding tissue, sending circuitry and tubes out in every direct. With the anal inter-facing complete, the phallus began to vibrate wildly, against his prostate. The deep pleasure it created, madehis legs quiver and his penis became painfully harder.

As this assault was being carried out on his ass, a ribbed rubber sheath was fitted over his knob. His helmet poked from a hole in the end and a lower cup clenched at his balls. Once the sheath locked into place, the ribs began to move. Each band squeezed, as it pulsed its way up and down the length his shaft. Seeming to become more fluid with each pass, the chamber was trying implement it‘s normal arousal program.

Dan, was quickly reaching orgasm. However, with no orgasm represent hardware fitted, he was going to have, one hell of a ride!. The assimilation was only just 30% before he started to cum. Megan watched, as Dan began to shoot his load violently into the suit, the area around his cock swelled with spunk.

“Cum, my darling, cum!.”

Dan felt as if his balls were going to burst, it seemed the entire world was trying to empty itself through the end of his cock. He didn’t know weather he felt intense pain or intense pleasure, the margin was too narrow. On and on, spasms continued to crash through his partly assimilated body. After what seemed an eternity to Dan, his convulsions began to subside, but this was by no means the end.

Now the cup he’d seen between his legs, had its turn. It seized his aching cock, snapping quickly onto its head. Then almost instantly, dozens of small tubes slid from the lower portion of the cup, sliding down around the sheath, before puncturing the thin rubber that covered the base of his shaft. Cum and the suits fluid spurted from the holes they created, as the tubes and hoses entered. They then dug straight into the length of the shaft, sending wires circuitry directly into his primary sexual organ. Finally the last of the tubes slid from inside the steel cup and pushed its purposely down his urethra. This was the tube that, as with all the other drones (including female), would permanently milk his groin of its precious fluids, in order for them to be processed, before being pumped into the inter-face suits, that were so widely used in the Hive. He screamed, initially in pain. But as his cock and sexual organs were up-rated and became more machine than human, pleasure replaced pain. Screams turned to moans and grunts. He began to climb towards orgasm again, this time there would be no end!.

An extraordinarily intense and deep orgasm, began grow in his groin. He exploded, this time the chamber was ready to accept him. All he had experienced before, did not compare to this, an un-stoppable, un-ending, spasming pleasure created by this onslaught. With his resistance all but lost, he could feel the steel cables penetrating the rubber, sliding between him and the inside of the suit, through the fluid: his thighs, pecks, balls, crack, nipples, all became meshed with the wires and were all rapidly assimilated.

Megan, could see the outline of these tubes sliding around under the rubber, carrying out this assault on her lovers body. Slowly they stopped in their pre-determined areas.

“Fuck! You look amazing, Dan” she kept whispering, her pants were now soaking.

He felt the chemicals flowing into him, chemicals which would let him live through this, chemicals which would allow him to survive without food or sleep, chemicals which would allow him to become cyborg. Finally, a steel helmet descended from the chamber, it was plain except from half a dozen tubes protruding from the back. Landing on his head it sealed around the neck and completed the inter-face. Dan fell silent, though his body still spasmed and undulated.

He didn’t have to ask any questions, for he received images as well as words. Indeed, he had already forgotten which were his words, his thoughts, and which belonged to the to the Hive. Was there any difference? Or were he and the collective already one and the same thing, the strange trans-human, lust filled, creature called BIODROID?

With the assimilation now complete, the stimuli stepped up a pace.

PHYSICAL PLEASURE DOWNLOAD…..COMPLETE.

Pleasure now flowed fully into his obscenely mechanised, steel shaft. The cup and hoses that clamped around his cock began to pulse and the penile tube now began to process the cum, that now was again, being readily spurted from the depths of “his” body. The feeling was un-worldly, indescribable, a constant, un-stoppable, powerful orgasm. His body buzzed, with all extremities assimilated, the stimulus was overwhelming, a constant cascade of pure ecstasy. The whole experience was so totally un-natural, but who was complaining?.

COLLECTIVE INTEGRATION—COMPLETE……..DRONE M50,069 ASSIMILIATION—COMPLETE.

He could now feel the soft subtle sexual patterns of a hundred thousand sex cyborgs, male and female. He was now a drone in that network of pure lust: not a person, not even a body, not any more. He was Biodroid.

Megan’s nipples were like bullets beneath her tight top.

“So Damn sexy,” she whispered.

“You fucking lucky you didn’t kill him, I would’ve killed you myself. Take a good long look, bitch,” Lisa said with a wicked grin. “Because it’s the last show you’re ever going to see. You think you can just come in here and turn someone into a drone against their will? Only the we can do that.”

Megan drew herself up to her full height, she was just under six foot tall and quite athletic in build.

“I’m not afraid of becoming Biodroid. It’s magnificent. I’ve been dreaming about it for months. I was going to volunteer...until I realized that this way I could watch Dan go through the process first.”

“Boy, are you in for a surprise.”

Lisa, who was surprisingly muscular beneath her uniform, grabbed Megan by the arm and dragged her through the hallway.

The thought of resisting passed through Megan‘s mind, but what was the point, there was no way she could escape the building. And besides, what could they do to her besides the stuff she‘d already seen, thus fulfilling her sweetest dream by allowing her flesh to mingle with the steel?

Megan took one last, lustful look at Dan’s twitching, rubber encased body. Then Lisa forced her through a steel door and into a large cavernous room. The Hive had been in need of a “queen”, for quite some time!.

TO BE CONTINUED……