The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Assisted Seduction

Chapter Two Precis

In thrall to Sam Slade, Jennifer has a new mission...

Chapter Two

As Jen woke the next morning her first sensation was one of soreness. As her mind gathered itself she knew that she had been well and truly fucked. The sensation of being filled and stretched remained with her...she didn’t know whether to be alarmed or purr in delight.

As she stretched her body under silk sheets, the gaps in her memory started to fill in—her back bent as she met the thrusts of Sam Slade, her begging him to cum on her face, the utter need with which she needed to be owned by him.

This was the first time this had ever happened to her. She felt momentarily worried until the sense of how she had manipulated Sam came back to her. Sure it felt good to be held down by his strong hands but it felt better to know that she had broken through his masculine reserve enough that he would fuck her with such abandon.

‘OK, so I still don’t have what I need yet. But it’s a long campaign and I’ve won the first battle’ she thought smugly. The warm feeling of power this gave her made her spine tingle and her nipples harden again. Her feeling of satisfaction was especially sharp because she knew what a hard bargain Sam played for. She had needed to reveal all she knew about her employers or he would not have tied her up and fucked her the third time like she begged.

She did feel uneasy at the risks she had taken to soften Sam up but she trusted her ability to get back to Strauss Corp with the required information before he could exploit what she had told him. Besides, the edge of guilt she felt at running so close to the wind was making her legs wobbly with desire again.

‘I’m a risk-taker. Is it any surprise this whole thing is turning me on?’ she reasoned. Her desire focused on the missing Sam. She wondered where he was and what he was doing – was he thinking about her?

In fact, Sam Slade was making plans. Strauss Corp was the only potential competitor to his company and he had all he needed to act against it. In a way, this was just a diversion—he was secure that he had the most effective form of Eve’s Elixir and besides, he had ensured personal dominance within his organisation through chemical trial and error. This was merely a mopping up exercise. And besides he was having fun.

After making a few phone calls he walked through to the room where he had left the rather adorable Jennifer Jackson a few hours before, dripping with sweat and raw from rather more sex than was good for her.

As he entered, Jen was in her underwear and expertly applying make-up in front of a large mirror. She was taking great care over her full lips. She was wearing her white bra that was deliberately a size too small for her large breasts and matching panties.

“Good morning Jennifer!” said Sam.

Jen jumped up smartly. Her breasts wobbled and she giggled self-consciously.

“Caught me!” She looked at Sam through her blonde hair.

When she saw him Jen felt her desire for him flame up again. She resisted the urge to kneel, open his dressing gown and take him in her red lips. Sam watched her tussle with mild amusement on his face. He loved power and nothing was purer than sexual power – especially with ambitious, sharp women like Jennifer Jackson. Her beautiful knowing face and body built to drive men crazy were a delicious bonus.

As if thinking aloud, Sam said “you are looking as beautiful as I remember from last night.” Appraising her he said “your legs could be a little longer but...”

“What do mean?” pouted Jen. “Men have always gone crazy for my legs!”

“Never mind. It’s nothing,” said Sam.

Jen felt upset at his judgement on her body. She would show him! She needed to show how her body could make him hard for her. She turned around, kept her legs straight and bent herself down at the waist so that her breasts threatened to burst out and swing free. Her muscled legs were shown to their best effect and were complemented by her round ass and stretched white panties.

“Hmm. Nice. All you need is a bit of help.” Sam went to a cupboard near the door and pulled out a pair of white high heels and brought them over to where Jen was still standing quietly with her moistening pussy lips beginning to make her panties transparent.

“Now just shuffle back a little a raise your heels. There’s a good girl,” said Sam encouragingly.

As Jen complied, she was thinking how nice it was that Sam cared about her appearance so much. It was unusual for a man to give a girl so much assistance in making the best of herself. He seemed to have everything! As he tied the heels to her feet she almost regretted that she would be responsible for bringing down his business. ‘Still, that’s the game we play! A woman’s gotta do what a woman’s gotta do!’ she asserted to herself.

“Now, Jen, what you have got to do is stand there in your heels and your ass in the air while I tell you what I want you to do next,” said Sam as her stroked her thighs from the back of her knee to the the edge of her panties.

“Yes, sir,” murmured Jen, remembering that submission had most pleased him the previous evening.

“You will go back to your employers and use all your talents to get the chemical samples Strauss Corp have in development for Eve’s Elixir.” He paused. “And if you do this I will be very pleased with you indeed and you may find out more about me...” he teased. Sam Slade finished his stroking mid-thigh and pulled away his hand.

Jen had heard his words through a haze of desire and any reaction to him was overshadowed by disappointment. “Aren’t you even going to spank me?” she entreated.

“Just do what I say. Go to Strauss Corp, do what you have to do by any means in your power.” From the pocket of his dressing gown he drew a small vial, dipped in his manicured finger and smeared it onto her smooth skin. He paid special attention to her breasts and pussy beneath their covering bra and panties.

“What are you doing?” gasped Jen as the oily substance warmed her.

“Just giving you a little more...power,” said Sam as he gave her breasts a sharp slap. “Now go and have some fun.”

He left the room and Jen slowly straightened herself.

After rubbing the base of her back she sat on the bed and considered what Sam had said to her. She didn’t fancy being a double-agent for Flint Corp, and yet what choice did she have? She compared the row of suits that had sent her on this mission to the man that was Sam Slade. The way he had known exactly what she wanted – to be dominated by a strong man. In contrast, the men of Strauss Corp were weaklings. She had always lived by the rule of the survival of the fittest and she reasoned that there was no-one fitter than Samuel Slade. Her made was made up. And she would...enjoy the challenge. She felt sexy and warm at the thought of continuing to do Sam’s bidding. In her excitement she almost forgot about the oil that was sinking deeper into her breasts and pussy...

Half an hour later, Sam watched Jen leave his apartment through his bedroom window. She had obviously made a real effort to dress up for her task. He smiled as he stroked his stiffening cock, enjoying her full body tightly encased in a red dress with fabric cut out at the sides. Her cleavage was deep and she had obviously thought twice about the bra. Her straight blonde hair fell down across the sides of her full breasts and red high heel shoes completed the picture of a confident, sexy woman.

Sam wished he could watch her through the day. The oil he had rubbed onto her skin was pure Eve’s Elixir and he had discovered some intriguingly different effects of the scent on women. It was true that the perfume would make Jen irresistible to any man. However, she would still be in total thrall to their desires. Sam knew that the Strauss Corp executives would not have a chance – their libido would be off the scale and faced with their need to dominate a beautiful submissive woman they would inevitably betray themselves in their arrogance. As Jen’s car disappeared around a corner, Sam Slade settled down to enjoy his breakfast.

During her journey, Jen noticed she was getting even more attention than usual. A couple of times she stopped at traffic lights and men in the car next to her stared so hard they forgot to pull away when the lights changed.

“Huh! Men!” she chuckled, amused at the effect a bit of cleavage could have. She was mulling over exactly how to play the game at Strauss Corp when a car drew up at the next set of lights and the man inside shouted through his open window “hey babe, show me your nips!” Jen found herself strangely excited by his crude request but before she could comply the lights changed and she was moving again.

‘It’s so flattering for a professional woman like me to know they can still be sexy’ she thought. ‘Being so worked up should help me win over the boys at Strauss Corp.’

Later that morning she stood in the bathroom at Strauss Corp getting ready to report back on her findings from Sam Slade. First she had to readjust herself where the security guard had pawed her on the way into the building. He had managed to pull her breast from her dress and press himself against her. His excitement had somehow frozen her in place for a fraction of a second as her free nipple stiffened against his palm. Then she had remembered her mission for Sam and with a quick stroke of the security man’s cock had excused herself.

‘Everybody seems very horny around me today’ she thought to herself. It was the forwardness that somehow puzzled her – she was used to men coming onto her but getting her breast out in public really was going a bit far. Not that she really minded – it certainly showed how hot she was.

When she walked into the executive office of Strauss Corp, the management team were sitting in a line almost as if they had not moved since the day before. Upon seeing her come into the room all three of them almost imperceptibly puffed out their chests and spread their legs.

“Now Jennifer,” said Mr Michaels, the chief executive, “welcome back. Please sit down. I hope that you have got something good for us.” Rather unexpectedly his voice had developed a hint of innuendo which surprised Jen – she had expected to work a little to bring down these men.

“Well, sir, Mr Slade is certainly a charming man. I had to work very hard last night to get what you wanted.” She crossed her legs so that her dress moved up just a little and leaned forward while playing with her hair. Her former bosses didn’t seem quite so dull as she remembered them. The business suits seemed to lend them an air of quiet authority that hadn’t seemed to be there yesterday.

Jen’s plan was going well. The men were already focused on her body and everything being said had an undercurrent of sex. She knew this was a game she could play and win.

“What do you mean by that, Jennifer?” said Mr Michaels with an arched eyebrow.

Being asked in such an assured manner compelled Jen to tell at least some of the truth about the previous evening.

“Mr Slade took me to his apartment and let’s just say, taught me a few lessons.”

Either side of the chief executive, Mr Roberts and Mr Hutchinson loosened their ties, stood up and with a nod from their boss placed a hand each on one of Jen’s shoulders, pressing her down.

“Do you mean, my girl, that you have slept with Mr Slade? What could you have been thinking?”

The unexpected feeling of pressure on her shoulders holding her down was getting her hot and bothered. She knew the men could see down her dress and she squirmed in her seat. She felt sticky.

Suddenly she felt bad at how she had led these men down. They had trusted her and this was how had she repaid them?

She hung her head. In a girlish voice she said “I’m sorry sir. He was just too much for me. When he touched me here,” she touched her nipple, “he made me feel like being naughty.”

The fingers of the men on either side had moved down to the underside of her breasts and began to insistently stroke upwards getting closer and closer to her erect nipples. She moaned.

“So, Jennifer,” said Michaels, “I’ll wager that he has found a way to purify Eve’s Elixir that somehow overcame your training. What exactly did you tell him about Strauss Corp?” he asked menacingly. “Not that it matters – there is no way he will ever beat us!” he added with schoolboy boastfulness.

Jen’s eyes opened wide when she saw what was happening. ‘Excellent’ she thought in a fog as fingers forcefully plucked at her nipples, ‘I just need to stay calm and play along to get those chemical samples.’

Roberts and Hutchinson pulled down the straps of her red dress, bent over, took a breast each and started sucking hungrily. Jennifer felt so very loved. After all she had done to these men, they were still prepared to fuck her. At least she hoped they would fuck her.

As she was being sucked she had half-forgotten the question that Michaels had posed. In fact, it seemed incidental as he stood up, walked towards her and unzipped his trousers.

“It doesn’t really matter what you told him,” said Michaels in a voice thick with desire. “What I want to know is how he fucked you. You will show us.”

Jennifer was lifted from her seat by the men on either side and presented to Michaels. She looked at him imploringly as he stroked his cock.

“Please. Let me touch you, sir. Let me make it up to you.” she said.

In contrast to his manner the last time Jennifer had seen him here was a swagger about him that was reflected in his arrogant tone. “Oh, Jen, don’t think that you will be going back to Slade with any information. Our labs are secure and well hidden. Now, on your knees and suck me.”

Jennifer was happy to drop down and lovingly caress him before taking his cock in her mouth. Her tongue ran his length as her nails scratched his thighs.

‘Hmm, he’s not in bad shape for his age’ she thought, feeling hands strip her of her dress and leaving her only in heels at the mercy of the three men. Some native cunning, allied to her orders from Sam Slade enabled her to develop a plan, even through her need to be dominated.

Michaels pulled his cock, wet with her saliva, from her mouth.

“What do you have to hide from me, a poor, defenceless, horny girl?” she asked. She was not acting the little girl voice, it was the way she could communicate with these strong men.

“You’re right, I will show you how smart we have been but first get on your back and spread your legs” said Michaels.

As Jen hurriedly complied with his command he motioned to Roberts and Hutchinson to come around and hold her open.

If she was worked up before, this almost took her over the edge. She felt totally out of control of her body, at the mercy of these men. Her spread legs were covered in sweat and her open pussy was sticky with desire.

“Somebody, fuck me,” she moaned, her head turning from side to side.

With her at his mercy, Michaels moved his cock to the entrance of her pussy and slowly sank in. He went deep and as he did so she let out a strangled gasp which she repeated with each full thrust.

Coldly, calmly, as he fucked her, Michaels proceeded to boast “what you never could have worked out Jen is that the most recent distillation of Eve’s Elixir is actually kept next to this office! Samuel Slade may think he is a smart guy but we are very close to developing a version of the scent that is addictive in addition to all it’s other undoubted benefits.”

He picked up his pace and Jen was left mumbling entreaties to be treated bad as she pushed her hips up to meet her boss. She was pinching her nipples and grinding her clitoris against his body, desperate for her orgasm.

Roberts and Hutchinson began slapping the side of her full breasts hard until they glowed red. Her sweat-slicked nipples stood high. Her body slid on the smooth floor with each thrust. She had completely lost control of herself, aware only of her own submission.

“Beg me to come inside you,” said Michaels.

“Oh, sir, I’m sorry to have betrayed you. Thank you for punishing me. Please cum in me, I beg you”

“Very well” said Michaels and he shivered as he hardened further and came deep inside her.

Jen writhed beneath the hands that had resumed holding her down as her own orgasm broke. She twisted uncontrollably as her body lost itself in the moment. She continued to moan her thanks for being given just what she needed even as the pleasure finally ebbed through her body.

Even as she lay there, red and raw from her rough treatment, Jen gradually remembered her mission and began thinking through how to get the chemicals that Sam Slade had asked for. She now knew where they were, how would she get them?

She was pulled out of her thoughts by the sound of zips being pulled down. Jen opened her eyes and saw Roberts and Hutchinson both standing above her.

She knew what was demanded of her and the very thought cleared her mind of everything but the need to service these men. She couldn’t wait...