The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

At the Airport

Edward de Vere

I had a few hours to kill until my flight left and I was walking through the airport. As I moved through the crowd, I saw something interesting ahead of me. She was walking in the same direction as I was, so I could only see her from behind, but the view from here was promising.

She was medium height with shoulder length dark hair. Her figure looked good and best of all was her outfit. She was wearing a very short miniskirt with a businesswoman’s suit jacket above it. It was the contrast of her professional appearance above the waist and her exposed legs below that had attracted my notice.

I saw that she was walking with a male companion and followed them for a short distance. It seemed they were alone. I used my Power and reached out to them. I had them stop and walk into a small alcove where we could talk uninterupted.

As I joined them in the alcove, I got my first look at the woman’s face and front. I was very pleased. She was even more attractive from this view. I now realized that she was Eurasian, with beautiful brown almond-shaped eyes. Her figure was nice although her breasts seemed on the small side.

I used my Power to give them my standard commands. By now I had worked out the wording in such a manner that I could say it almost automatically. I then questioned them and confirmed that they were traveling alone, that they weren’t flying out for several hours, and that it would not attract anyone’s attention if the woman went with me. I then questioned the woman, whose name was Linda, about her health and birth control. I have no intention of getting a disease or causing a pregnancy from my activities. Fortunately the answers she gave me were good. I then told the man, who was Linda’s fiancee Rick, to have a seat and quietly watch our luggage. Linda and I then went off to find someplace more private.

A short distance away I found a crew lounge. When we entered it there were only four people inside. After using the Power to take control, I sent three of them outside to watch the door for us. The fourth occupant however, was an unexpected bonus. She was a good looking stewardess with short auburn hair. Her nametag said Angela. She was a couple of inches shorter than Linda but seemed to have a curvier figure. I asked her the same things I had asked Linda and her answers were equally good. It seemed to be my lucky day.

I had both women stand in front of me and lift their skirts. Linda was wearing a pair of light blue bikini panties with no stockings. Angela had a pair of pantyhose on over white panties. I had her remove the pantyhose and had both women take off their skirts and shoes. As they stood before me in their tops and panties I began asking them questions about their sex lives.

“Linda, are you a virgin?”

“No.”

“Are you sleeping with Rick?”

“Yes.”

“Was he your first lover or did you have others before him?”

“I had five other lovers before Rick.”

“Tell me about how you lost your virginity.”

“I was a freshman in college. I had turned eighteen and decided I wanted to lose my virginity. I was dating a boy and I asked him up to my room after a party. We fooled around naked for a while and then we did it.”

“Okay. What about you, Angela, are you a virgin?”

“No, I’m married.”

“Was your husband your first lover?”

“Sort of. I had given other boys blowjobs and stuff, but he was the first guy I really fucked.”

“Did you fuck him before you got married?”

“Yeah, I got pregnant, which is why we got married.”

“Tell me about the last time you and your husband had sex.”

“It was last Saturday. I had returned from a flight that afternoon and Mark and I usually fuck when I’ve been away for a couple of days. I put Amy to bed and took a shower. While Mark was in the shower I put on some lingerie. Mark likes that. He came out and we got in bed. He ate me out until I came, then I sucked his cock for awhile. I didn’t suck him off though, because I wanted him to fuck me. I came two more times while he was fucking me.”

“So you enjoy sex with Mark?”

“Sure.”

“Linda, do you enjoy sex with Rick?”

“Yes, I usually have orgasms.”

“Good. Both of you listen. I want you to enjoy the sex were going to have here as much as you enjoy the sex you have at home. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yeah.”

At this point, I decided to have the women reveal some more. I had both take off their jackets and unbutton their blouses and hold them open. Linda was wearing a light blue bra which was obviously part of a set with the panties. Angela’s bra was more of a surprise. In contrast to her rather ordinary white panties, she was wearing a lacy black bra which was cut low enough to expose the tops of her nipples. I had both women remove their blouses and resumed my questioning.

“Angela, that’s a very sexy bra. Why were you wearing it today?”

“I told you I wear lingerie like this for Mark. I don’t usually wear it outside the bedroom but our washing machine is broken and all my regular underwear was dirty. I figured I could wear this bra and nobody would see it.”

“Well, I’m sure today has been a surprise for both of you. Tell me, Angela, you said before you sucked your husband but not to orgasm. Do you ever let him come in your mouth?”

“Yes, sometimes. He really loves it but I don’t enjoy the taste.”

“What about you, Linda?”

“I perform fellatio on Rick frequently. We both enjoy it.”

“What about anal sex?”

“I’ve never done that. My previous lover wanted me to, but I said no. Rick has never asked me to do it that way.”

“Angela?”

“Mark’s fucked me in the ass a few times. I also let one of my old boyfriends do it to me once.”

“Well, ladies, today you’re going to be willing to have sex any way I ask and you’re going to enjoy it that way. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yeah.”

I decided to finish the undressing at this point. For a change of pace, I told both women to take off the other woman’s underwear. Linda unsnapped Angela’s bra, which opened in the front. Linda’s bra had the clasp in the back but I told Angela to face her and reach around. This of course, required Angela to practically embrace Linda. Angela was obviously unfamiliar with unclasping a bra from this position and it took her a couple of minutes of fumbling. I enjoyed the sight of her naked breasts rubbing against Linda’s still covered ones. When Angela finally succeeded in removing the bra, I told her to kneel down in front of Linda and take off panties, which she did with ease. But having made Angela work to remove Linda’s bra, I felt it was only fair to have Linda work to remove Angela’s last remaining garment. So I had Linda kneel behind Angela and told her to take off her panties with her mouth. After several attempts, Linda finally managed to grasp the top of Angela’s panties with her teeth. She then slowly tugged them down Angela’s legs. This required Linda to press her face closely into Angela’s ass and thighs.

When they were both fully nude, I had them stand side by side. I confirmed my earlier guesses about each woman’s figure. Linda stood a couple of inches taller than Angela. Linda’s figure was slim with small breasts with equally small brown nipples. Angela’s breasts were medium sized with large pink rimmed nipples. Linda’s pubic hair was sparse and dark, while Angela’s was thick and dark red. I walked around behind them and found their asses had the same contast as their breasts. Angela had a full and shapely butt, while Linda could pass for a teenager from behind. I also discovered that Linda had a tattoo. It was a small rose on her right shoulder blade. I was delighted with the women. Either would have been great, but to have both of them, each different but equally attractive, was paradise.

Linda was breathing heavy and sweating from the exertions she had just finished removing Angela’s panties. Angela was also trembling slightly, presumedly having also been affected by Linda’s efforts. I began one last round of questions.

“Angela, have you ever had sex with another woman?”

“No.”

“Linda, how about you?”

“When I was in college, my roommate and I would sometimes masturbate each other.”

“Have you ever had sex with more than one partner?”

“No.”

“Angela?”

“No.”

“That’s going to change today. I want you to be sexually aroused by me and by each other. Do you understand?”

“Yeah.”

“Yes.”

Having set the stage, I told them to embrace and kiss each other as I undressed. As I removed my clothing, I watched them caress each other. I could see they were really into it, with their tongues curling together. As I took off my last article of clothing, Linda bent down and began sucking on Angela’s left nipple. She moved her lips from nipple to nipple for a couple of minutes and then straightened up so Angela could do the same to her. Despite her lack of experience, Angela seemed quite capable of arousing Linda with her mouth.

I decided it was time to join in. I told Angela to sit on the couch with her legs spread. I had Linda kneel in front of her and told her to lick Angela’s pussy. As she pressed her face between Angela’s legs, I got on my hands and knees behind her, and began to explore her with my fingers and tongue. I licked between her legs and ass cheeks and pushed my fingers into her wet cunt. From this position, I was able to watch Angela as she squeezed her nipples and held Linda’s head between her thighs.

We were all gasping with passion. Linda came first, from the double excitement of sucking on Angela while being sucked by me. She suddenly began shaking and squealing between us. When her orgasm was done, I decided to start fucking her. I raised myself up on my knees and pushed my hard cock into her pussy. I groaned from the warm, wet grip of her cunt as I rocked back and forth into her. I had been fucking Linda for a few minutes when Angela stiffened and began moaning loudly. The sight of her cumming was all I needed and I started my orgasm as she finished hers. I pumped several shots of semen into Linda as I watched Angela fall back onto the couch.

I told the two women to get into a sixty nine position as I took a short break. I sipped on some juice I took from the lounge refridgerator as I watched Angela suck my sperm out of Linda’s cunt, while Linda ate out Angela’s only slightly less wet pussy. The sights, sounds, and smells they were producing as they reached new orgasms had me erect again in only a few minutes.

I crawled over to rejoin the two women. Angela was currently on top and I straddled her as I slid my cock into her pussy. As I pumped in and out of her I could feel Linda’s tongue licking my balls and ass. I could also feel her giving equal time to Angela’s clit. We continued to fuck in this position until Angela came again. But I found that even the feel of her cunt orgasming around my cock was not enough to bring me off after my previous orgasm.

So I pulled out of Angela’s pussy and crossed over to where her head was still working on Linda. I rolled the two women over and paused for a second to look at the sight before me. Linda had quickly recovered from my moving her and her ass was shaking as she neared another orgasm. I decided that if I was going to come again myself, I needed something more than a cunt to do it. As Angela continued to suck on her clit below me, I pulled Linda’s ass cheeks apart and exposed her virgin anus. My cock was still wet from Angela’s cunt so I pressed it against Linda’s asshole. Despite her cooperation with my intent to sodomize her, her sphincter muscle was resisting me. I pushed harder and heard Linda cry out as the head of my cock finally entered her ass. Once the head was in, I was able to push the rest of my cock in and begin fucking Linda’s virgin ass. While I was doing this Angela had been continuing her oral assault on Linda’s pussy. Linda soon began to move back and forth between Angela’s tongue in her cunt and my cock in her ass.

The intense heat and tightness of Linda’s ass was more than enough to revive me to full potency. I fucked her ass for several minutes when I began to feel the first stirrings of an approaching orgasm. I considered staying in Linda’s ass until I came, but there was another orifice I wanted to use before I finished with these women. So with some reluctance I pulled my throbbing cock out of Linda’s anus and pushed it downwards. There was a brief moment of coolness from the open air but that quickly passed as my cock thrust past Angela’s lips and into her mouth. I gave Angela a couple of minutes to clean my cock head off with her tongue, and then I pushed deeper and entered her throat. The feel of her lips and tongue against my shaft and the tightness of her throat around my cock head were too much to endure. With a groan, I sent my second load down into her belly.

As I got up from the women, I looked at a clock on the wall. I saw that enough time had passed that I should soon be getting on my flight. I got dressed and gave both women a deep kiss. As they got dressed in turn I gave them my standard commands. They wouldn’t remember this encounter nor would they wonder about the gap in their memories. I decided however to do Mark and Rick a favor for their unknowing loan of these fine ladies. I told each of them that from now on they would enjoy all forms of sexual activity and would suggest oral, anal, and group sex to their lovers in the future.

As I boarded my flight a short while later, I reflected on my good fortune in having acquired the Power. Along with everything else it had done for me, it certainly kept me from getting bored in airports.