The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

At The Bathhouse

Michael

It’s a warm summer Friday night, just slightly past 7pm, Michael is slowly making his way up the few steps that lead up to the entrance of a large three-story brick building, which looks rather dull and dark on the outside, with its windows covered up. He goes through the tinted glass door and walks up to the pay booth and pays the effeminate cashier, who immediately recognizes Michael’s familiar face, for a locker.

As he waits for the usher for his change and keys, Michael wonders for a brief moment why he was here. What was he, a professional executive and single father of a nineteen-year-old boy, doing in this popular gay bathhouse of the city? But his mind seems very foggy. In fact, everything since after leaving his work and driving to this bathhouse is somewhat blurry in Michael’s mind. His body seems to have taken control on its own and is carrying out actions it has been programmed to do.

The clanking sound of the change and the buzz of the door brought Michael out of his thoughts and his body went back to auto mode. Gathering up his change, Michael opens the secure door and steps into the bathhouse area. The cashier guy quickly hands him a towel, the locker key, and a condom from behind the counter, before disappearing back to the pay booth for the next customer coming in. Just before the secure door was completely closed, he sees a young man walking up to the pay booth and for a second Michael thought that face looks familiar. But that thought quickly faded away as he makes his way into the bathhouse. At this point, Michael’s thoughts are becoming less clear and his body is completely beyond his control, taken over by some unknown power inside of him.

Once he got undressed, towel wrapped around his waist, Michael begins to venture into the dark corridors of the busy sauna. At forty-five, he still maintains a very good physical appearance. He is 6′0 tall, 180 lbs, 32 in waist, with a toned body and strong legs through daily morning jogs with his son, Jimmy. He is a handsome man with short dark brown hair, green eyes, and a strong jaw.

* * *

Jimmy

Jimmy has just finished his soccer practice and after a twenty-minute bus ride, he found himself walking up to pay booth of the bathhouse. He came without even showering, declined a clubbing invitation from his teammates and almost rushed himself to get to the bathhouse right at 7pm. For a second, at the far back of his mind, he thought about the reason for the rush and for coming to a gay bathhouse. Even some of his teammates have been asking about his after-school whereabouts lately, rushing off everyday after practice and not going out to clubs. Even on the weekends, they could not get him to go out at all. But he just told them he wanted to take more rest at home. At 21, Jimmy is the typical college athlete. Standing 6′0, 170lbs, he is an undergrad student in Psychology at the local university and a player on the school’s soccer team. He lives with Michael, his father, and they have just moved into this condo apartment at the beginning of the school year that one of his professors told him about. He is popular with girls with crew-cut brownish hair and handsome features of a star athlete. He used to have a girlfriend, but broke up with her a few months ago for reasons he can’t seem to remember anymore.

After getting his towel and keys, Jimmy proceeds towards the locker area. Upon entering the locker room, he crosses this man that looks vaguely similar to his dad, but he quickly shrugged it off thinking: “Dad wouldn’t be here”. Once he got into his towel, he begins his nightly adventures inside this dark maze of a bathhouse, completely taken over by some unknown forces that possess his mind.

* * *

Michael wandered around the ground floor and found the dry sauna room. Once inside the dimly-lit wooden room, he sees a man on the bench. The man is about his age, with a furry torso, arms, and legs, probably of Mediterranean descent. The man looks at Michael, gives a smile of approval, and pulls off his towel to reveal a thick 7.5″ semi-hard cut cock. Michael sits beside the man and starts stroking the man’s cock until it’s fully erect. Once it’s nice and hard, he turns around kneeling on the bench, face to the wall, and directs the man to his ass. The man slowly raises himself and stands in front of Michael’s rear, fingers the hole a bit and guides his large erect penis to the entrance of the anus. All the sweat from the heat served as a lubricant for both men and the man slowly pushes his cock all the way into Michael’s ass, then all the routine fucking actions kick in as the man fucks his cock in and out, harder and harder. All this time, besides from a few moans, there’s no sexual pleasure whatsoever for Michael; he is just doing what he has been somehow commanded to do. For a split second he felt the pain of the man penetrating his ass and a sense of disgust, but those feelings were quickly overtaken by the thought of the need to follow the hidden commands. After about 10 minutes of intense action, the man gives one last thrust and releases forcefully in Michael’s ass. As soon as the man pulled out, Michael exits the sauna room without another glance at the man and searches for his next fuck.

On the other hand, Jimmy was busy pumping himself on the large dick of a tall black stud in one of the rooms on the first floor. The black guy is just lying on the bed and has Jimmy sit on his dick and pump on his thick 9″ black meat. Although he looks like enjoying the ride, but, like Michael, Jimmy is going through all this mindlessly within. Once the black man has finished cumming, Jimmy gets off the dick and leaves the room without a word and moves about the corridor in search for his second fuck. Jimmy soon found a middle-aged man to fuck him and Michael found a chubby bear-type man. So on and so forth, both Michael and Jimmy were eventually fucked by three other men, for a total of five. They need to make sure that each of their fuckers was of different physical types and that they were fucked in a different position each time.

After having their five nightly fucks fulfilled, still the mysterious mind force has more actions for the two men. Both of them are now heading for the gloryholes area on the second floor of the bathhouse. Like many typical gloryhole quarters, this area is dimly-lit and set up with a block of back-to-back stalls, five on each side of the main partition. It is the cruisiest place of the building, with guys constantly coming in and out of the stalls for a suck or having some open fun in a corner of the dark corridors.

With a dazed look on their faces, Michael and Jimmy, not recognizing each other (they had been programmed to think so), walk into the area and each enter the last stall of each side, their “usual” spot. This would allow them to focus on only one hole and they’d also be right next to each other. Once inside their stall, door locked, they then get down to the gloryhole and wait for the dicks to come. Some of the regulars recognized the two guys and were obviously waiting for their blowjobs. Almost immediately, someone has entered the booth next to Jimmy’s and his cock engulfed by the college jock’s mouth. Soon enough, Michael finds a long uncut cock coming through his gloryhole and his hand and lips go to work automatically. Minutes later, moaning with great pleasure, the strangers released their loads down Michael’s and Jimmy’s throats. A small gathering has formed outside their stall with horny guys waiting to release themselves into their mouths. As one guys steps out of the booth, another one goes in. Michael and Jimmy each uses a different technique to blow: Michael is the more active sucker, as he actually works on the cock to pleasure, while Jimmy is more passive, where he sticks his open mouth to the hole and let the guys face fuck him. But for one thing they have in common: their minds are completely zoned out, without any sexual excitement, only focusing on obeying to the implanted subconscious orders. Any thoughts of revulsion or disgust they might have were immediately washed away by the need to follow the commands.

Michael is the first one to have completed their five compulsory blowjobs. He rises up from the gloryhole and now, finally the first time of the night, strokes his uncut dick to full hardness. Standing thick and hard at 8″, Michael then guides his meat into the gloryhole that’s between him and Jimmy, and waits for his son’s mouth. Once Jimmy has finished his last dick, he moves onto Michael’s waiting cock and strokes himself hard at the same time. Just like the other dicks, he does his usual trick and once Michael came in his mouth, he presents back his hard cock (8″ uncut also) to Michael for release as well.

When they have each cum in each other’s mouth, with swift autopilot motion, the duo heads back to the locker room to get dressed and finally leaves the bathhouse after almost four hours of nonstop sex. Still under their mind influences, they cross each other like total strangers and parted their ways upon exiting the sauna house. As they are walking away, Michael to his car and Jimmy to the bus stop, they slowly regain some of their thoughts, but both are simply too tired to wonder their own whereabouts and only want to go home.

* * *

By the time he drove into his condo’s parking lot, Michael’s head feels much clearer than before, but he has no memory of the night’s events. Since he arrived earlier by car while Jimmy is still on the bus, he looks up to his unlit apartment on the third and top floor and wonders (of course to his good conscious mind) if his son was already asleep.

Michael crosses the small parking lot and walks up to the front door of the building. This condo apartment is three-storey tall, with two units of each floor and a main staircase in the center. It has also a basement, but was not rented out for some reason. The building itself was brand new, in fact Michael and Jimmy were one of the first tenants to move in. The building’s main entrance uses a set of large wooden doors such that anyone on the outside cannot look inside the entrance hall. It also uses electronic locks, so only the tenants with the electronic keys can access the building. After they moved in, they were surprise to find out that Professor Richards, who told Jimmy about this condo, lives right next door to them and actually owns the building too. Within about two months time, all of the flats were already rented out, apparently all males, but Michael wasn’t too aware of the other tenants of the building because he doesn’t seem remember seeing them much.

As he takes out his key to open the main door, a feeling of dread, almost fear, surged deep inside from Michael’s head, as if warning him to turn away from this place. But he quickly shrugged off the feeling, thinking it was probably his tiredness, unlocks the large wooden doors and walks inside. However, at the sound of the heavy main doors closing shut, just before he steps on the first step of the stairs, an explosion of thoughts came up in Michael’s head.

Suddenly, memories of everything that he has been made to forgotten ever since moving into this apartment were replaying themselves in his mind. He remembers the welcoming dinner Professor Richards invited Jimmy and him to at his place when they first moved in. How the Professor talked them into a trance during the dinner and implanted all the perverse hypnotic commands into them. He remembers that everyday he was forced to follow the routine of going to bathhouse after work at exactly 7pm and submit himself unwillingly to all the gay sex. Each night, he was compelled to get fucked by any first five different men that came up to him and in five different positions. Then, he has to go and blow off five dicks at the gloryholes, alongside with his son, Jimmy. Whoever the first one who finished his task was to present his dick to the other to suck and then switch places after. Afterwards, they were to return home on their own as if nothing happened, and once they step inside the building, everything would flash back in their minds. Whenever Michael and his son are within the walls of the building, they will remember everything and be fully conscious of their actions, but they won’t be able to do anything about it and would still be completely under the Professor’s control. On weekends, he, his son, or other tenants in the building (all single males the prof carefully selected and lured in), would be picked up by men in luxurious limos to pleasure them sexually in any way they want. These men make contacts through a private website, which the Professor runs secretly featuring Michael and others as some kind of rent-boys. When they are not rented out, he and others living in the building were made to perform various group sex acts for or with the Professor all day long in the converted play space in the basement.

Just then, the front door opens and Jimmy casually comes in, only to be hit by the same wave of memories. Now with all of their conscious back, both father and son see the look of confusion, terror, and desperation in each other’s eyes. Just when they both want to scream out for help, more conditioning kicks in. They quickly embrace each other and engage in a deep French kiss. Lips locking tight, tongue kissing, and lots of spit swapping, much to their own disgust, but the strong hold in their controlled minds would not let go. They marched up the stairs to their apartment still embraced and kissing continuously. Once inside their place, they quickly shed their clothes and proceeded to licking off each other’s body from head to toe. The Professor has suggested that they remained stark naked when they are anywhere within the building and they would be literally inseparables; their bodies need to be always in contact in one way or another and they have to be constantly kissing, sucking or licking each other’s body.

After about another hour of mutual tongue-cleaning, the father and son, exhausted, finally collapsed onto the bed in a 69 position, drifting into a deep dreamless sleep, a small retreat to peace for their exhausted minds. The next morning, once they step outside the building, it will just be another “brand new day” for them.

From his apartment next door, Professor Richards jerks off in front of the screen showing Michael and Jimmy now asleep in their bed. In fact, he has installed many cameras in every apartment of his building in order to have full coverage at everything that he has programmed all of his tenants to do at all times. Wiping off the cum on his hand, he takes a sip at his glass of wine and then looks at a schedule. With an evil grin, the Professor looks at the sleeping men in the camera screens and says: “Sleep well my boys, you’ve got a busy weekend ahead”.

THE END.