The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Okay, so first off, it’s fiction. Actions depicted are impossible and immoral. Don’t try it at home.

Secondly, it’s erotic fiction. Don’t read it if you’re considered a minor in your area or if you’re in an area (like someplace in public) where the viewing of erotic materials is not considered cool. And obviously (or so you would think), don’t read it if you’re offended by erotic materials.

Third, it’s my erotic fiction and I retain all rights.

Now that we’ve got the legal shit out of the way, let’s have some fun, huh?

At the Costume Shop

“What are we doing here?” Sara groaned.

“What do you think?” Molly answered, “We’re here to get some rockin’ costumes for Halloween.”

Sara looked up at the sign above the shop warily.

LE MARQUESS DE SADE – ADULT COSTUMERY

“I don’t know, guys...” she told them.

“Oh come on, Sara, lighten up for once.” This from Molly’s twin sister Mellisa. “We’re eighteen years old. It’s time we stopped doing kid stuff for Halloween, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, well you guys are always talking about getting into porn, so I can’t go by anything you say, can I?” Sara shot back.

“We are in porn,” Molly told her casually.

“WHAT?”

“We hooked up with a company that does those eighteen year old sites,” Mellissa told her. “We got our own site, and started filming last week.”

“You have a porn site?”

“We’ve already done a short of us showering together, and one with another pair of twins for their site. Tomorrow, we’re doing another spot with them for our site.” Molly added.

“I can’t believe you two!” She stood there on the sidewalk, her jaw hanging open, staring at her childhood friends. “You’re having sex together?”

“No,” they both snorted. “We strip and masturbate on camera together, and sometimes we’ll be doing other girls together, but we sure as hell don’t have sex together,” Mellisa told her.

“That would be sick,” said Molly.

“Oh, my god.”

“C’mon, Sara. Why shouldn’t we enjoy ourselves a little?” Melissa asked, smiling nonchalantly.

“Because it’s porn! You’ll never be remembered as anything else.”

“Oh, please!” Molly rebuked, “We’re young, we’re gorgeous, we’ve got hot, tight bodies, and lots of energy. We should be celebrating our youth while we still have it, and if thousands of fat balding, middle-aged men are willing to pay us to do that, then so much the better!”

“Damn straight!” Melissa joined in. “The producers told us that we’ll be the only red-headed twins in the industry. People will pay up the ass to see a pair of freckled beauties like us naked and coming.”

“You guys need some real discipline in your lives, you know that?”

Molly licked her lips and asked, “Is that an offer, Sara?”

“Fuck you.”

“You know something, Sara?” Melissa told her, “Over the years, that corn cob in your ass has worked it’s way up so high that you need to seriously consider getting surgery.” As Sara opened her mouth to shout, Melissa raised a hand and told her, “I don’t want to hear it, you’ll just be insulting. Come on, Molly. Let’s go get some costumes.”

“Fuckin’ A.” The two made for the door, ignoring Sara.

“I am NOT going in there.”

“Well, maybe we don’t want you in here,” Melissa told her as she disappeared through the door. “You’ll suck all the fun out of it.”

Molly paused at the threshold and told her, “Wait out here on the street in the middle of the night, if you want. But if you come in here, you had better be prepared to lighten up, because we want to have some fun.”

Sara stood there with her arms crossed over her chest as the door closed behind her. Fuck this, she thought to herself. She was going home. Of course, she rode here in their car... and it was too late to get a bus, so she’d have to walk... two hundred and eighteen blocks... through a couple of not-so-good neighborhoods... Yeah. Maybe not. Still, she wasn’t going in there. She’d wait for them here... standing on this street corner... in the middle of the night... in a seedy neighborhood... where people come to find hookers.

“Fuck,” she said to no one in particular. Slumping her shoulders in defeat, she walked through the door and into the shop. The smell of leather and rubber washed over her senses as soon as she crossed the threshold. As the door closed behind her, a sort of chime sounded, but instead of a bell, it was a dirty little moan. “Nice,” she spat out.

Molly’s voice rang out from farther into the shop, “What did I tell you?”

“Fine, I’m sorry,” she called out. It was dark in here, and it took a moment for her eyes to adjust. She was standing in an alcove with a set of stairs that led up to a series of apartment, presumably. On the other side of another door, the alcove led to a small rack of costumes that formed an aisle into the main floor. It was plushly carpeted, with more side aisles of racks and shelving, and there were pedestals with mannequins and display cases. The cash register was way in the back, with a long display case full of little things like toys and condoms. “I’m just going to... stay here and watch.”

“Whatever,” Molly told her, waving dismissively at her. She was wandering around the racks, searching through the costumes. Melissa was apparently somewhere farther back, because Sara couldn’t see her.

Whatever, she told herself. She turned to look out the window, and found herself looking right into a display case. Sitting inside was a mannequin trussed up in a bright pink rubber straitjacket, but the jacket had two huge holes in the chest to let her breasts hang out. The mannequin’s legs were encased in bright pink thigh-high rubber stockings, rubber garters, knee-high pink rubber platform boots laced tight and chained together at the ankles with a foot-long chain. Over its head was... a hood. The hood was pink rubber, like the rest of it, form-fitting to the subject’s head, and on the front was a dolly face, painted with a wide smile and two blue eyes that had two tiny little windows inside the irises for the subject to see out of, though they wouldn’t be able to see much like that. There were tiny holes in the nose, too and a thin little zipper along the lines of the lips.

There was a small handwritten sign at the front of the case. “Sex Maniac Barbie – Captured and Encased for All Time. Play with me, please!”

She realized that it was really warm in the shop and decided to go look at something else. A quick search located a corner full of more traditional lingerie made of silk and lace, so she stayed there, instead.

“Oh my god, Moll!” Melissa called from way in the back. Her head popped out from one of the aisles farthest back with a huge grin on her face. “You have GOT to see this!” She ducked back into the aisle, her sister rushing back to join her.

“Whoa!” came Molly’s stunned voice. “That is so cool!” Sara shrugged it off and turned back to looking at... the sex maniac display?

How did she get back here? She glanced back that the silk corner, almost expecting to see herself there, then back at the sex maniac. It was getting warmer and warmer in this place, she realized, and idly tugged her tee-shirt out of her pants. There was sweat beading on her forehead, and she was breathing warm and deep as she looked at the mannequin. Why did they leave her breasts out? she wondered to herself. Was it to keep from mashing them flat or to give her pores room to breathe, maybe?

There was an electric tingle at her own chest, and she looked down to find her nipples both standing at attention, and her own hand cruelly pinching one of them. Blushing, she pulled her hand away and decided to go see what the twins had found, idly rubbing her hands over her breasts as she glanced back at the sex maniac.

She rounded the aisle and found the twins circling around a mannequin on a round platform, staring at it in awe-struck wonder. It was a girl mannequin, and it was wearing...

Well, she was labeled PONY-GIRL. Her head was shaved but for a single mohawk stripe along the middle, and she was wearing a bit and bridle with straps all around her head and under her chin to hold her jaw closed around the steel bit and a pair of blinkers by her eyes. Long leather reins hung down from the sides of the bit and wrapped around a “hitching post” at her waist in front of her.

Her legs were encased in thigh-high black leather boots with hoof-shaped platforms that didn’t support her heels. They raised her way up onto her very toes and the hooves shined bright gold.

Her waist was cinched in a broad leather belt with four straps that seemed to function as a corset and as an anchor for all the straps that criss-crossed over her form. Some of the straps went under and over her breasts, lifting and separating them, and holding them in place. Two others went down between her legs, to either side of her smooth sex, leaving it exposed for all to see, then they joined at a ring and a single strap came up between her cheeks to connect to the back of the belt. The ring was placed perfectly over her anus, and through it came the long artificial hairs of a tail that was held in place by a butt-plug under the ring.

Her arms were held behind her back in a cruel-looking rig with leather mittens that locked at the wrists and were secured together way up between her shoulder blades so that her elbows came together. Her arms, from wrist to elbow, were then strapped together and the whole rig was secured with more straps to the belt and over her shoulders. This all had the effect of arching her back and thrusting her chest out, proudly displaying her tits... and her pierced nipples. Bright golden large-gage rings that were at least a couple of inches in diameter and sported bright golden bells hanging from each. Sara could just hear the bells tinkling in her head as the pony-girl pranced around a meadow...

Her hands were back on her own nipples, tugging and stroking them as she panted heavy. The twins were stroking themselves all over, staring at the display and were blushing furiously. One hand wandered down to her own sex and rubbed, relieving the building ache there. It wasn’t the pony-girl itself, she new. It was the complete and utter helplessness of it. A wild thing captured, stripped, her will broken, trained to be nothing more than a pet... an amusement for an owner...

But not like this. Maybe the twins would go for this, but not her... not this one. Slowly, without disturbing the twins, she turned and walked out of the aisle. She wanted to see the sex maniac again... just once more... only for a moment. The very idea of it drew her in... captured like the pony-girl, encased in tight constricting rubber... always breathing in the inescapable scent of it through the mask... her eyes and ears restricted to what her owner wanted her to see and hear... kept forever on the edge but never allowed to touch herself... to bring herself off... forever at the mercy of her owner’s pleasure... a toy... completely, utterly helpless forever...

She wondered idly if the thing had a dildo inside and absentmindedly started to rock her hips against her hand.

Everyone was quiet for a long while, staring blankly at the objects of their fantasies and stroking themselves, until the silence – and their concentration – was broken.

“Who the hell are you?”

Sara jumped and turned towards the high-pitched voice to see a girl in a sort of deputy costume standing near the back in the middle of the floor. She had two long blond braids down to belly, bright emerald eyes, and perfectly tanned skin. She wore a black leather vest over her ample chest and a pair of black silk panties cut high that had a Texas longhorn skull printed on the front. The vest held a silver star on her left side and three store name tags on the right. Her belly was left bare and was perfectly flat and trim. She had a pair of black leather chaps over her tanned legs that went down to a pair of black leather boots with intricate silver stitching. Each boot had a holster inside with a pair of guns, and she had a fancy black leather double-holster hanging off her hips with two more. Strangely enough, she was standing there looking at Sara in open-mouthed shock.

Suddenly, Sara was very aware of what she’d been doing. Blushing deep, she quickly reached up and tugged her bra and tee-shirt back into place, cleared her throat, and stuttered, “I’m... I’m a customer.”

“Well... yeah,” the deputy smirked, “But wasn’t the door locked?” she asked, pointing towards the offending door.

Sara shrugged and told her, “No. And the sign says you’re open for another hour.”

“Oh. Oops.”

“What?”

“Well, something’s kinda come up and we gotta close early because... TWINS!” She’d spotted the twins off in the aisle and squealed in delight, grinning wide and bouncing on her toes. “OH MY GOD! Omigod omigod omigod, aren’t you CUTE! Come out here so I can see you!” she ran into the aisle and pulled the girls out into the center floor by the hands.

“Oh, beautiful copper-colored hair! Is that your natural color?” When the girls nodded in the affirmative, she shivered and glanced them over. “Hot bods, too! I gotta ask this, I just gotta ask! You ready?”

“Sure,” Molly nodded.

The deputy-girl went up on her toes, grinning and pointing at her own face, trailing her fingers down to her panties as she asked, “Do the freckles go all the way down?”

“Yes,” they both giggled.

“EEEE! That’s so COOL! I’d kill to see them! You guys should be in porn!”

“SEE!” Melissa shouted at Sara, pointing to the deputy.

Sara rolled her eyes and groaned, “Oh, big deal. Just because this... umm...” She’d gotten a good look at the deputy’s guns, and they were not standard for any era, let alone the Old West. They looked more like science-fiction laser pistols with different colored barrels and an odd glow coming from somewhere deep inside the handles. “What? No six-shooters?”

The deputy looked down at her guns and then up at her, shrugging. “Nope. And who needs ‘em? These are so much more fun.” She whipped open her vest and underneath was a pair of bombs – big, round, firm, and with perfect pink nipples, but there was also a double shoulder holster with another pair of laser pistols off to either side.

Sara clapped her hand over her eyes. “Could you please put those away?”

“Jeez, what have you got up YOUR ass?”

Both the twins answered at the same time. “Corn cob.”

“Well, have surgery, will ya? It’s starting to show,” the girl told Sara, dropping her vest back into place. Then she turned back to the twins, bouncing. “So what kind of costumes were you guys looking at? Anything I can help you try on?”

“Well, we were looking at this...” Molly started.

“YES! Ponygirls! I LOVE ponygirls! You guys would totally ROCK in that!” She practically skipped up to the display, followed by the twins and – after a bit of hesitation – Sara.

“You know about this stuff?” Melissa asked her.

“Oh, hell yeah,” the deputy told her. “My mas... er... my boyfriend keeps a stable of them”

“He does?” Molly gasped.

“Oh, yeah. There are competitions for this stuff all over the world – races, cart-pulling, dressage – oh, you guys would kick some serious ass at dressage. OH! and partner cart-pulling! People would line up around the block to see a couple of hot twins like you pulling a cart together in a rig like this.”

“Wow,” Molly whispered. Both of them were staring at the ponygirl again, idly rubbing themselves.

“Seriously! I’m going to go lock the door. You two strip naked and I’ll fit you each into one of these! You have just GOT to try it!”

“Sure,” Molly whispered, tugging up at her shirt as Melissa undid her fly.

“Excuse me?” Sara gasped as the deputy-girl walked fast out of the aisle towards the door, but the woman only called over her shoulder, “I’ll be with you in one moment,” then locked the door, turned the sign, and started back for the twins.

“Excuse me!” Sara called to her.

“What?” the deputy called back, slightly annoyed, “Did you have a question about Barbie, over there?

“No, I... umm...” at the mention of the pink rubber prisoner, she’d glanced back over at it, and found herself staring again.

“If you want, I can help you try one on after I help the twins, okay?”

“No, it’s... it’s not that... I.. umm... Why aren’t her breasts covered?”

“You’re offended by mannequin tits, now? You really need to loosen up, lady.”

“No, I mean... every other part of her is covered in rubber... so... why not her breasts, too?”

“OH! Because for one thing, you don’t want to mash ‘em down – especially tits like yours. Yours are bigger and firmer than mine and it’d suck to flatten them out. And secondly because with all the rest of your body sealed tight in rubber, having the boobies free means that they’re a hundred times more sensitive.”

“Oh,” Sara whispered, her hands back to her breasts, stroking...

“Really, I’d let you in there to get a better look, but I don’t have the key to... FRECKLES!” The twins had come up to them and were now completely naked. “EEEE! No, don’t cover up, don’t cover up!” She hopped around the girls, grinning ear to ear. “Oh my god, you’re cute! And you shave! Nice choice!”

“Thanks,” Melissa giggled, blushing.

“I just HAVE to bind your hands, first!” she declared, standing behind the pair and producing two pair of handcuffs from goodness knows where behind her back.

“Why’s that?” Molly asked her, even as she politely held her hand behind her back for cuffing.

“So you can’t stop me fondling you, of course!” She reached around them both, taking a breast in each hand as she hugged them close. The girls giggled at that, snuggling in close to press their unheld breasts against their captor.

“Umm... excuse me,” Sara called.

“Yeah?” the deputy answered, still holding a freckled boob in each hand.

“Don’t you have a key to this? I mean, you... you work here, don’t you?”

For a moment, the woman didn’t say anything. She stood frozen in place for a moment, her eyes shifting from side to side. “Well, yeah... technically I am working, here, but I’m... volunteering.”

“Well, where are they?” Sara asked her, pointing at the collection of name tags on her vest.

“They’re in the back.”

“Can’t you go get them?” Sara pressed.

The girl replied, matter-of-factly, “Not while they’re having sex, no.”

Sara threw up her hands and shouted, “Am I the only person in this city not having sex?”

“Yes!” the deputy answered, “Get surgery.”

“So,” Melissa wondered, “If you’re not one of these guys, then what’s your name?”

“Oh!” she pulled her hand off their breasts to shake their cuffed hands. “My name is Bunny! And you guys are...”

“I’m Melissa and this is my sister Molly.”

“Cool!”

“So... what kind of work are you doing here, then?” Molly asked her.

“Oh, well... normally, I’m a kind of collector, but I came here to get some nice costumes for the other sla... um... girls at home, but it turns out the women who work here have a real scam going.”

“What do you mean?” Sara asked her. Something was definitely seeming off about this woman, now.

“Well, they’ve got a magical spell over the place, so women who come in here get enraptured by different costumes and then they use that to enslave their minds and sell them as sex slaves.”

“Are you kidding me?” Sara spat out.

“Seriously! They tried it on me, but thankfully, my babies here make me resistant,” she told her, patting the grips of her pistols. “I had to blast ‘em and tie them up, back there.”

“A magic spell?” Melissa asked her, dubious.

“Yeah! Didn’t you notice how you were obsessing over the pony gear, back there? You were more than ready to let me bind you up and cart you off to the stables, weren’t you?”

“Well...”

“Even Little Miss Tight-Ass over here can’t stop stroking herself over the straitjacket. All the ‘Marquess’ back there had to do was wait for a costume to enrapture a hot babe and then convince her to try it on. Next thing you know, ‘Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am,’ she’s happily humping her new owner with glee for the rest of her life.”

“So... wait. I’m confused,” Molly said, squirming a bit in her handcuffs.

“I have that effect on people, yeah.”

“If there’s an evil magic spell on this place...”

“Yep!”

“...and it turns girls into sex slaves...”

“Yeah...”

“...and you’re not with them...”

“Nope!”

“...why were you trying to get us into the pony gear?”

“Because I wanted to see you naked, silly! And because you two would totally kick ASS as ponygirls!”

“Yeah... but... if you’re so against slavery...” Melissa stammered, confusion roaming over her features.

“Never said I was against slavery. I told you, I’m a collector. I just didn’t want to get collected by those amateurs.”

They all stood and stared, flabbergasted, for long moments before Sara finally popped off with, “You’re fucking crazy.”

“What was that?” Bunny turned to her with a look of surprise.

“You’re a paranoid delusional freak. You really think there’s some sort of evil magical spell and that we’re just going to stand here and happily let you ... umm...” Suddenly this little rant didn’t seem like such a good idea. Bunny was looking at her now with death in her eyes.

“I. Am. Not. CRAZY!” In half a heartbeat, she whipped a pistol out of it’s holster and leveled it at Sara. She didn’t even have time to react before there was a loud BANG! and a brilliant flash slammed into her body, throwing her back onto the ground. Every inch of her skin burned with a brilliant erotic fire that slipped and squirmed, coalescing on her erogenous zones, prickling and igniting them as her head swam, a fever burning inside her mind.

The twins took a surprised step back as Sara moaned in ecstasy, throwing her head back and flipping over onto her belly, thrusting both her hands into her crotch and mashing her tits into the carpeting, rubbing both feverishly as she grunted animalistically. “What the hell did you do to her?” Molly screamed.

“I popped the corn cob out of her ass, that’s what!” Bunny shouted. They started to back away from her, pulling on their handcuffs, but she turned on them. “Oh, no you don’t!” Before they could run, she leveled the gun at them and shot them both. They dropped to the ground, cries of ecstatic need ripping from their throats while Bunny twirled her ray-gun on her trigger finger and slid it back into its holster.

“Sorry, girls,” she told them, “I really wanted to do this nice and easy, ya know?” She leaned over them as they panted, on fire and desperately trying to mash their naked skin into the carpet, their juices staining it as they bucked their hips. They both looked up at her as they rubbed their tits into the floor, conscious of what they were doing, but the sheer need for stimulation too strong to fight.

“I was hoping to experiment a little with the spell and see if I can get you into your new lives without you even noticing. Nice and easy, right? But no. Little Miss Tight-Ass over there had to go and muck things up, so we’ll just have to fall back on the old reliable.” She lay them both on their sides, their heads next to each other’s burning pussies. As she turned and moved them, she fondled every part of them she could reach, squeezing their breasts, cupping their butts, and fingering their pussy lips. They wrestled against her, but moaned in pleasure from her ministrations at the same time.

As Bunny finally stood back, Melissa looked at her sister’s slackening lips and gasped, “What are you doing?”

“Well, I’m going to be pretty busy with the tight-ass over there for a bit, so I’m just going to give you a little something to entertain yourselves with. You’ll just love it, trust me!” Melissa turned to look up at her just in time to see her pull a green pistol from under her vest.

BANG! BANG! Two brilliant green flashes hit them, and Melissa turned back to look at her sister.

Right in front of her eyes, all her feelings and inhibitions regarding her sister flip-flopped, and suddenly, her sister’s juicebox looked like the hottest, juiciest, and sweetest little treat in the whole wide world! “Molly?” she gasped.

“Mel?”

“Oh, god...” Her mouth watered watching Molly’s thighs squeezing together, grinding her slippery lips together in heat. Her own pussy was itching madly for Molly’s tongue to caress it. She reached out, nuzzling her nose in between her sister’s thighs, nudging at the space between, teasing those luscious thighs to part and grant her access.

“Mel, please don’t.” Molly whimpered, “We have to fight... we... ooooh.” Melissa had lifted her leg, opening the way for her and Molly whimpered a moment before surrendering and taking her lips into her mouth, sucking and kissing and finally, lovingly, opening her own thighs for Melissa.

Melissa wasted no time, nuzzling her face into Molly’s sweet-smelling sex, sliding her tongue in to lick and suckle her liquors free as Molly lowered her thigh over her head. They moaned as one, lost in incestuous bliss, rubbing their tits against each other’s belly and tickling each other’s clits with their tongues.

Sara watched all this happen in a sick fascination while she writhed helplessly on the carpet, her hands working furiously at her burning cunt, the flesh of her breasts beginning to burn against the carpeting. As the twins lovingly lapped each other up, their tormentor smiled and turned on her.

“Right,” she said, “Now that they’re happy for a bit, you and I are going to play a little game.” She reached down and grabbed a fist-full of Sara’s hair, dragging her around to the checkout counter. Too weak and light-headed from need to fight, she crawled after her, whimpering with need and fear.

With quick, practiced movements, Bunny stripped her naked, throwing her clothes aside. “Here we go,” she told her, spinning her around. “The way out of here is over there, through that last aisle.” She produced another pair of handcuffs and locked Sara’s hands behind her back.

“Please!” Sara begged as her hands were wrestled away from her burning lips. “I need...”

“You need to listen! Here’s the deal. If you can get all the way over to the door and touch your nose to it without coming, then I’ll let you and the ponytwins go. I’ll put you right back the way you were and you can run all the way back home. Well, the twins will still lick each other silly any chance they get, ‘cause that’s just too cute, but otherwise normal.” Even as she said it, Sara could hear the twins making lewd slurping noises and moaning in pleasure. “But, if you have even the tiniest little orgasm, you’re going on display and the twins are going to start learning how to canter. Got it?”

“Oh, please...” she begged, “please just...”

“Just what?” Bunny demanded, leaning her face down next to hers. “Just shave your head and wrap you in delicious rubber now, or just let you and the Irish mares go? Which do you want more?”

“I... I...” She honestly didn’t know. At the mention of her future home, she cast her eyes to it, the pink rubber still entrancing her from inside it’s Plexiglas paradise. All over again, she longed to be the doll, wrapped tight, breathing in its wondrous rubber perfume with a silly grin and vacant eyes painted over her tortured, needful face.

“Well, I’m not going to help you, either way. If you want to cum, you’re going to have to do it yourself. If you want to escape, I suggest you do it quick, because the need is just going to build from here.”

She should fight. She needed to fight. The twins needed her. She turned her head to look at them. No they didn’t. They were happily licking at each other, quivering in rolling orgasms, oblivious to her struggles.

She turned back to the spot where she knew where the door and freedom lie and tried to focus on that. It was hard to make herself sit up with her hands bound, so she tried to wriggle across the floor, dragging her aching belly and nipples across the carpet, making them burn and itch with need. What’s more, every time she opened her legs to push herself forward, she got distracted with rubbing her pussy into the carpeting and it took several grunting breaths to stop and Bunny only giggled delightedly as she did it.

She had to try to sit up. She spread her knees and pressed her chest into the carpet.... oh, god... and then rocked her hips... driving her burning pussy into the carpet... oooooh... and dragging her breasts back... MMMMMmmm... oooooh... fuck oh fuck oh fuck... she lifted herself up onto her haunches, smiling in relief as her tits and cunt came free of the carpeting at last.

But then the cool air of the room hit her and suddenly she felt cold and empty. There was nothing touching her and it felt even worse! She clamped her thighs together, squeezing her lips together in desperation, fixing her eyes on that last aisle where the door lay. She willed herself to move and wriggled her knees and thighs forward... and then again...

It was her last mistake. The action of rubbing her thighs like that escalated her need and she moaned, unable to stand it anymore. She spread her thighs open wide, dropping her sex straight into the fibers of the carpet and bucked her hips, driving her swollen, burning clit into them and screaming out her desire to cum and lose herself forever.

“Oh, yes! I love this part! Grind! Grind!” Bunny cheered as Sara threw her head back, grunting her throat raw as she threw herself toward a new life as a rubber toy in a box.

Orgasm smashed into her and she screamed, throwing herself face-first onto the carpet, shivering as tiny little after-shocks rolled through her, bleeding out the last of her energy and resistance in exhausted joy.

“Good girl!” Bunny told her happily. “Feel better?”

“Yes,” Sara whispered, glancing back at her box across the room. She’d lost. Even more, she’d given up... surrendered. She’d willingly thrown in her lot to be enslaved. She could rest now, no more struggling. “Do I get to be a dolly, now?”

“Sure,” Bunny told her. “You just wait right there, and I’ll go and get all the stuff I need, okay?”

“Okay,” she sighed, closing her eyes as the tingling started again in her skin, signaling the return of her arousal. “Please hurry.”

“I will,” Bunny told her lovingly, stroking her fingers through Sara’s hair before strolling into the back of the store. She gazed longingly at her rubber heaven and listened to the twins loving each other for several minutes before Bunny came back.

“I totally spaced those other girls were back there, can you believe that?” Bunny laughed as she walked back into the room. “So! Let’s get you shaved, kiddo.” She dropped a set of shaving gear with a bowl of hot water by Sara’s face, and Sara melted deep inside herself.

Part of her was still her, still wanting to get up and run, still needing to be free, but that part of her seemed more like a distant memory, like looking back and realizing she used to love emo punk. She’d changed. She craved her rubber prison, now, like she used to crave Ben & Jerry’s. This was her dirty little secret pleasure, now – life under glass, grinding her cunt against her rubber crotch to beg for attention in a life on display. It made her mouth water as Bunny sat herself on her ass, straightened her head, and picked up the electric clippers.

Her heart sang as Bunny tugged her ear outward and ran the clippers behind them, the first vestiges of her old life falling to the floor in a heap. She reached her fingers back as the vibrating liberators slid over her skull the second time and found Bunny’s panties, tickling her there.

“Mmmmm, thank you,” Bunny told her, sliding her hips forward enough for Sara to play with her. She slid her fingertips along Bunny’s folds, rubbing her through the silk of her panties as her hair fell to the floor until finally Bunny was tugging out her other ear and slipping away the last of her hair, shutting off the clippers and brushing off her head.

She looked down at the pile of her hair as Bunny shook the can of shaving gel and was actually happy it was gone. She was on her way! She lifted her chin to look at her paradise, calling to her from afar, and closed her eyes as Bunny worked the gel into her scalp. There was something in it, like menthol maybe, that made it feel cool against her scalp. She sighed in contentment as Bunny started to shave the front of her head, dragging the razor back, and caressing the newly bared skin with her fingertips, searching for rough spots and tickling her skin. Bunny’s touch on her bare scalp was electric and cool, and she rocked her hips more under her, working her fingers more urgently against Bunny’s silk-covered sex.

“Bunny?”

“Yes?”

“Will we do this a lot? I like it.”

“Hmmm,” Bunny hummed in thought. “Well, normally the slaves wax each other, but if you promise to keep tickling me like that whenever we do this, I’ll happily shave your whole body a couple of times a week. How would that be?”

Sara smiled, and whispered, “I’d like that.”

“Okay, then, it’s a date. Okay, you’re all done, up top!” She told her, rubbing a bit of water over her smooth scalp and rubbing it dry with a rough towel. Sara couldn’t help but giggle at the feel of it.

“That tickles!”

“Ha ha! You just wait ‘til you feel your rubber hood stretched tight over that, sweetie!” She tickled Sara’s head at that, and Sara giggled and writhed on the floor, mashing all her sensitive bits into the carpet until she moaned, instead. Then she flipped Sara over. “Okay, let’s get you done down below!”

She straddled Sara’s shoulders, spreading her knees and picking up the electric clippers again. As they hit Sara’s sensitive parts, she moaned loud, arching her back. “Hold still!” Bunny told her, running the clippers through her thighs, pulling on her lips to give them room and making her hot. She reached up with her mouth and kissed Bunny’s lower lips through the silk, and now it was Bunny’s turn to giggle.

“My, my, you’re eager!” She bucked her hips, rubbing her panties against Sara’s face, and finally sat up, pulling the fabric to the side to give her access before reaching for the can of gel. As she worked in the lather, Sara kissed and suckled at Bunny’s loosening lips. By the time Sara was bare, she was bucking her own lips against Bunny’s fingers and suckling at her clit. Bunny moaned appreciatively before wiping down her newly-shaven sex and leaned in to return the favor.

They writhed together on the floor, licking and sucking, until Bunny started to grind herself into Sara’s face, sitting up to rock her hips and digging her fingers into Sara’s tender flesh. Sara squealed into Bunny’s lips, thrusting herself against Bunny’s hands, and they both lost themselves, coming in moments as they moaned long and loud.

As they came down, Bunny toweled Sara off, making sure she was all dry. “Oh,” she told her, “All the girls are going to love playing with you, Sara Doll.”

Sara smiled at the compliment and asked, “Are there a lot of slave girls, there?”

“Not as many as there used to be, thank goodness, but enough to keep a dolly like you from feeling too lonely.”

“Hooray.”

“And, of course, there’s Master. You’ll like him.”

“Cool.”

“So, let’s get you all wrapped up! I found the keys, back there!”

Sara watched as Bunny opened the cabinet, stripping the mannequin bare. She cradled all the slippery, shiny pink rubber in her arms and started back. “Aww, they wore each other out. Isn’t that cute?”

Sara turned and saw that the twins had fallen asleep, their heads resting on each other’s thighs. “They’re beautiful,” she whispered.

“Yes, they are. Can’t you just see them lying in fresh hay in the morning, the light of sunrise making them all golden?”

“Yeah...” Sara whispered, pressing her thighs together.

Bunny stood over her, holding out the pink hood. “Are you ready for this?”

Sara smiled as Bunny knelt straddling her chest, opening the hood to show her.

“Yes, please!” she grinned, as Bunny fit the bottom under her chin and wrapped the back around her head, using long strokes with the flats of her hands to squeeze out any air and flatten it all down before zipping it shut in back. The little windows in the eyes let her see only a little, and only straight ahead of herself, and the wonderful smell of rubber filled her senses and her soul.

Bunny stepped away again, and came back a moment later to hold a mirror up to her rubber face. “Now don’t you look so much happier, Sara Doll?”

Sara Doll gazed at that bright wide smile, those big vacant eyes, that pink rubber head with an empty rubber mind... She was happy!

The rest of her outfitting went pretty quick, after that. Bunny undid her handcuffs and held up her straitjacket. Sara thrust her arms in eagerly, and let Bunny twist them around her chest as her breasts found their way through the great big holes made for them. She closed the zipper in the back and told Sara to blow all her air out and suck in her gut as she tightened a bunch of straps back there that made the jacket all tight and snug in the belly and then fastened the ends of her arms in back. Finally, the part she’d been waiting for as Bunny fed the rubber strap through her aching crotch, feeding it through the buckles in the back and pulling them as tight as she could, squeezing the slick rubber against her pussy and locking it in place.

Bunny stepped back to admire her work and Sara rolled over onto her tummy, grinding her rubber crotch into the carpet, moaning through her rubber face as her pussy rubbed back and forth under the rubber.

“Like that?” Bunny giggled. Sara only nodded her smiling face, still grinding.

“Well, we’ve got a little bit more before we’re done, so hold on.” She slid the pink rubber stockings up her legs to the very tops of her thighs, securing them in place with the rubber garters that hooked to the jacket. When she got up to fetch the boots, Sara rubbed her rubber thighs together, shivering in pleasure.

“I can’t get your boots on while you’re doing that, you know...” Bunny told her, gently parting her thighs and pulling one of her boots up her leg. She laced them just as tight as her jacket and stood back, holding up the mirror again so that Sara Doll could take in her whole new pink rubber existence.

“What do you think?” she asked, smiling down at her latest creation. In response, Sara Doll squirmed, squeezing her rubber lips between her rubber thighs and moaned happily. Bunny laughed and said, “I’ll take that as a happy answer. And now, the best part.”

Sara’s heart skipped a beat. Her box! Bunny sat her up and she stood a little uneasy on her feet in her new boots, and let Bunny lead her to the display case where she’d live the rest of her life – when she wasn’t being played with, of course.

“In you go,” Bunny told her, holding the door open so Sara could duck down and slide in. It was just tall enough for Sara to sit up straight inside it and spread out her legs a little bit.

“Oops! Almost forgot!” Bunny picked up the pink rubber ankle cuffs and strapped them on, the steel chain between completing Sara’s feeling of helplessness and bliss, and then reached in to stroke her hand over Sara’s rubber crotch. “Now, you just relax and adjust to your new home, and I’ll fit the twins for their new lives. Take a little nap, if you need to.”

She closed the door, locking it, and Sara Doll squirmed happily, rubbing her rubber crotch against her slick pussy. She watched Buffy shave the twins with mohawks and buckle them into their boots and straps and hoped her new master would play with her a lot.