The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ATTACHMENT

Chapter 14

by Abacab

Jim was terrified.

Elizabeth, still deeply in trance before him, limp, on her back, mouth open, breathing slowly, so softly... waiting for him. Waiting just for him.

She was beautiful. He’d said that so many times to himself, just since last night. But it was still so new, seeing her, seeing her for real... now, being awake, seeing her like this, just like she was the night before. She was just so fucking beautiful.

She’d said she wanted to keep dreaming.

Jim wanted that for her. He didn’t want her to stop dreaming.

He quickly realized he had no idea how to keep from waking her up.

“I need you,” she said.

Very well, so: on top of her. He felt like a useless lump, a massive burden flattening her. She was too deeply asleep to simply accommodate him, accommodate his frame, like a waking lover naturally would.

Her legs, so heavy. How to move them...? Jim tried pushing her thighs apart with his knees, gently. Nothing happened.

“I need you,” she said again.

Picking up one leg via her foot, slowly bending... seemed to work. Had to catch her leg on the side of his body, somehow reach the other foot, lift up the same way. Her legs hung heavily, awkwardly on him. He couldn’t possibly get inside of her this way.

“Please... Jim,” she said.

Now picking up both of her feet, lifting, leaning them on his shoulders. That worked. They were still heavy. It didn’t look comfortable for her. But at least he could work his way into her now.

He pressed himself onto her... not into her, not yet. Feeling him there, so close, she let out a small cry.

He reached down to himself with a free hand, teased her lips, sliding slowly up and down with the tip of his shaft, breaking her open, finally feeling her wetness for himself, marveling as her still-delicious scent suddenly filled the room. She cried again, whimpered, moaned.

“Please, Jim... please, I... need you.”

Jim hadn’t been merely teasing; he was trying to find his way into her. Her legs still suspended heavily on his chest, her thighs still mostly closed, it was still all incredibly awkward. He somehow finally found what he was looking for, pressed in... felt her body finally allowing him inside, moaned unconsciously with delight, pressed in more.

Slipping... slipping... oh, God, all the way in now.

They both paused, gasped, shuddered, cherishing the amazing, amazingly hard-earned feeling.

After the breathless thrill had subsided slightly, Jim held steady, looked down at Elizabeth. He could barely see her face through her feet in front of his eyes. He wondered if she was still as asleep as she had been, if she was still dreaming.

“Elizabeth, are you still dreaming?”

“Yes... less... but... still dreaming... are you...?”

“It feels like a dream, yes. It always seems to feel like that with you.”

Jim was lying, not wanting to threaten Elizabeth’s reverie further. He was sure this would get better somehow. Once they got going, he...

“...no, Jim... you have to... come dream with me.“

This demand seemed entirely unreasonable. On the other hand, it also seemed like the sort of demand where perceived compliance could be achieved through further marked bending of the truth.

“I will... I... I am. I’m dreaming with you, Elizabeth. I want you to go deeper... I... want us to go deeper, deeper into the dream together.”

Jim didn’t really know what else to say, didn’t know how to help her get back to where she wanted to be. He felt like he had his hands full at the moment.

“O... OK... deeper.” Elizabeth sighed. “...Deeeeeper. ...Deeeeeper.”

She was deepening her own trance to her liking. Jim now felt like an abject failure. He’d wanted to help her dream somehow, help her dream while he fucked her. Even in the depths of trance, she’d already judged him unable to do both, taking matters into her own hands.

At least, he decided, if Elizabeth had the “dreaming” part covered on her own, then he really ought to firmly take charge of the “fucking” part of the equation.

He began pulling slowly out of her... then back in, then back out, setting a rhythm... move slowly, move firmly, move slowly, careful, controlled, careful.

“Oh... dee-Eee-EE-per... deeee-EEEee-EEEeper.”

Jim was fairly sure that was merely Elizabeth’s continued self-help approach to remaining in the dream, not any kind of specific direction intended for him. Watching her breathing stop and restart in time with his slow thrusts, hearing her little hiccups in delivery as he moved himself through her again and again... who knew why, but it was all just too flat-out fucking hot.

“...Deee-EEeeeee-PPEer... deeEEeeEEe-eEper...”

Encouraged by his own growing arousal, Jim accelerated cautiously, pushed into her just a little more... at least, as much as their current position would allow.

He suddenly felt Elizabeth bend her knees and move her hips back slightly to take more of him in. He took full advantage immediately; it felt fantastic. They both moaned, and moaned again, with the sudden improvement.

Finally, he thought, she’s enjoying herself... finally, I’m enjoying myself.

Elizabeth’s moaning soon became a continuous, unbroken stream, her pitch rising and falling in time with Jim’s bolder, deeper, faster plunges into her. Jim saw her look growing more and more serious, wondered yet again if she was still effectively hypnotized.

“Jim... Jim...” She could barely choke out his name.

“Yes, Elizabeth?”

“...are you... dreaming... dreaming with me? ...are you... still?”

For whatever reason, Jim didn’t want to continue lying. It just felt wrong. He wasn’t even sure if she was still dreaming for real anyway.

“I... I’m trying. You feel... so good... doesn’t matter, I don’t want to stop. You can... dream without me. Go... go deeper, go... deeper again, Elizabeth.”

“No, Jim... you need... to dream with me.”

“It’s OK, Elizabeth... the dream is for you... that’s good enough... you can... dream without me, I’m still here... go deeper.”

With this, Jim snapped his fingers hopefully. That did seem to have something like the desired effect; Elizabeth’s brow smoothed over visibly, slightly.

“That’s... that’s right, Elizabeth, go back into the dream, still so... wonderful... deeper.”

Jim snapped his fingers again. Elizabeth sighed, cooed, her knees bending forward even further, her muscles all distending anew. “That’s... that’s good, Elizabeth. Just... dream. Just like that...”

“...Jim... wait.”

“It’s OK, Elizabeth, just...”

“... no... Jim... wait... I want you... dreaming with me. Stop... please.“

Jim stopped.

* * *

He was burning with frustration, incredibly angry with himself, with his ultimate failure to meet Elizabeth’s demands. Impossible as they might have seemed, he had still wanted, so badly, to meet them. He pulled out of her, leaned forward, half-collapsing in shame, as her feet slid off of his shoulders onto the bed.

“I’m sorry, Elizabeth, I don’t... I don’t know how to do this and dream with you. It’s already so hard to do this and keep you dreaming, all by yourself... it’s so fucking hard.“

Elizabeth opened her eyes. They were still sleepy, warm, slow, forgiving. Jim felt like he might cry. He couldn’t understand, couldn’t understand how she could forgive him, if her look even meant she had forgiven him.

...Maybe he was mistaking her look for one of deep sympathy, of internal closure. Maybe Elizabeth had written him off all at once, just now, as the immediate outcome of his failure.

Maybe Elizabeth was soon going to tell him that this wasn’t working for her after all... that he was a great guy and all, but she really kinda needed a guy who could actually keep her “dreaming” while he fucked her, that absolutely nothing else would do... that Julia, walking her through hypno-orgasm after hypno-orgasm for years and years, had simply ruined Elizabeth for anything less.

Understandable; after all, Julia had fucking ruined him with barely outside of a week. Julia had assessed him, seduced him, misled him, “trained” him, changed everything he knew, made him want all manner of things he apparently couldn’t have, and had probably just set him up to be completely destroyed... all in ruthlessly short order.

“...Jim...”

“...Elizabeth?”

“...I don’t know what you’re thinking. It’s OK, though. I promise everything is OK. I just want you to be dreaming again with me, like last night. And don’t worry... I think I know how we can dream together right now.”

“How?”

“Lie on your back. I’ll show you... at least, I hope I can show you.“

Elizabeth cleared her throat.

* * *

“...Fuck, wow, I’m so nervous.”

“Why?”

“I’ve never done this before.”

“Done what, Elizabeth?“

“Tried to... tried to put someone under.”

Jim frowned. “Is this your idea for us ‘dreaming together?’ You were going to hypnotize me?”

“Yeah, I guess... I guess that was sort of the idea. That’s how I planned to start us out, anyway.”

“I... I don’t know how I feel about that.”

“Do you not want me to hypnotize you?”

“Elizabeth, it’s... it’s just that I kind of associate that now with Julia. I thought you knew that. I thought you heard me say that I just kind of wanted a normal relationship with you. Do you not want that? Are you all into this hypnosis shit now, too?”

Elizabeth looked at him quizzically. “Honestly, Jim, where hypnosis is concerned, I guess I could take it or leave it. But, you know, you just hypnotized me a little bit ago. At least I’m pretty sure that’s what happened...“

“Yeah, well, you kind of left me no choice.”

“You mean Julia left you, left us no choice.“

“Technicalities. Point being, I didn’t hypnotize you because I particularly relished the idea. There was nothing else for it.”

“Did you like doing it?”

“I don’t know. I don’t think so. It was mostly, well, scary. It felt scary, felt kind of weird.”

“But that was you who made me cum, right? All the ‘good-girl’ stuff, making my poor little pussy tingle and tingle all by itself, until...“

“...OK, OK, yeah, yes, I did that. Fuck, Elizabeth, I really can’t believe that you don’t know who did that for sure.”

“So, since it was you... tell me, did you like that part?“

Jim smiled.

“Yeah. That’s exactly what I thought, Jim.”

“Fine, so, what’s your point? Does that now make me a hypno-fetishist like Julia? We were in a situation, I was just rolling with it, and that just... happened.”

“My point is that, whether you were ‘rolling with it’ or whatever you claim, at some point you made me go deeper... a lot deeper. You didn’t have to do that, I don’t think. I’m not totally clear on the details. I don’t really even know exactly why you hypnotized me...”

“...Jesus, Elizabeth, you really don’t remember? You don’t remember what Julia...”

“...but I do remember that you brought me into this dream... all the way into it. And I saw you in it, and somehow I knew I’d let you in as deep as Julia has ever been into my head... and it was all because I wanted to be back in the dream with you... the same dream from last night. You made me want that all over again.”

“I didn’t mean to do that. And Julia made up the dream from last night. I... I can’t do that. I really have no idea what I’m doing with this hypnosis shit, none at all. I do know I definitely can’t keep you in the dream while I’m fucking you.”

“OK, well, Jim, I have a theory about that. I don’t think Julia really made up the entire dream. I think she got us started, and then... then I think we mostly made up the rest of the dream ourselves.”

Jim looked at Elizabeth.

“I have no idea what you mean, Elizabeth, but... I’m sorry, that sounds crazy. I know I wasn’t playing a part in hypnotizing you last night. I had no idea I could even do that until just now. And last night, I was out like a light myself for the duration. It was all Julia.”

“But do you remember,” Elizabeth said, “how it felt looking into each others’ eyes last night? Like this?” She laid a hand gently on his cheek, fixed his gaze.

Jim looked into her eyes for a moment. He saw everything in them all over again.

“...Yes. I remember. It was incredible. I didn’t ever want to look away. I felt so connected to you. We felt so connected.“

“Yes... yes, we did.” Jim heard Elizabeth’s delivery growing a bit slower, her tone quickly becoming more soothing, more lyrical. “And do you remember Julia talking much after that? After we started looking into each others’ eyes... just like we are now?”

“No, I... but... you know how this works by now... I mean, just because I didn’t actually hear her talking to us doesn’t really mean much.”

“Look deeper, Jim. Try to look deeper into my eyes.”

Elizabeth was smiling sweetly as she gave Jim the gentle instruction. All at once, it seemed to Jim that her eyes suddenly seemed to open up just a bit more to him, somehow allowing him to explore her more deeply, somehow showing him her complete trust in just a look. Jim opened his own eyes further in wonder. He began to look deeper into her. Soon he realized that he was, in fact, falling deeper into her eyes instead.

“How are... how are you doing that?”

“I have no idea, Jim. I don’t even know what ‘doing that’ means... no idea if we’re talking about the same thing. But... on my end, I do this, and I feel like I’m falling into your eyes. And my head is just clouding over, clouding over with you, filling with you... and it feels amazing.”

“Yeah... yeah. It does feel amazing.” Jim realized he suddenly sounded sleepy.

“And... and you feel like you’re going under a bit too, don’t you, Jim?”

“Yeah, I... I guess so.”

“So do I. We should keep doing this, see where it takes us.”

They continued looking into each other, silently now. Jim saw Elizabeth’s eyelids begin to droop slightly, even as her eyes somehow kept opening up, opening up to him, allowing him deeper and deeper, still catching more and more of him inside with every slow, heavy blink.

“So... this is my theory,” she said, breaking the long silence.

“...Hrm?”

“I think we are already hypnotized, Jim. I think we have just hypnotized each other, just a little. I think we did that last night too.”

“OK...”

“Do you still feel a bit hypnotized now?”

“Yes, I... yeah. Maybe more than before.”

“Be honest. Don’t you want to go a little deeper with me?”

“I... yeah, Elizabeth. I guess I could.”

“Because it... it feels good, right? If this works... we don’t have to do this all the time, not if we don’t want to. But... I wouldn’t mind doing it again right now. It feels good to dream with you. It felt so damn good last night.”

“Yeah... it... it did.” Jim, still lost in Elizabeth’s eyes, realized he was barely audible. “But how are you...”

“Not long ago, before you put me under... you said that Julia told you all hypnosis was self-hypnosis.”

“...And?”

“Maybe there’s more to that statement than you realize. Did you feel hypnotized when you had me under a few minutes ago?”

“I don’t know. I don’t think so.”

“Because, for a while, Jim, you sounded like maybe you were totally hypnotized too.”

“I did? I... I guess I... I was. At some point I didn’t even know what I was saying, really. I just knew I was seeing all of the stuff you were seeing...”

“Yeah. And you did a really great job. I think you did a great job hypnotizing both of us.”

“I... um... huh.”

“So let me try it. Let me try to talk you down deeper,” Elizabeth said, “and if I do it right, I think, pretty soon, that we can both be in the dream again, together.”

Maintaining her deep gaze into him, she kissed him, long and slow, clouding his head even further. Then she put her hand on his temple, rubbing in slow, light circles.

“I’m just going to talk for a little while. Don’t look away from my eyes, Jim... not unless I tell you to. We need to stay lost in each other.”

“O... OK.”

“And soon you’ll feel yourself falling... falling into me... falling, falling all over again.”

Jim sighed.

* * *

So deep. So good. So deep. Nothing matters. Feels so good. So good. Lost... lost. Yes.

Elizabeth. She brought me here. She is amazing, she is everything. Thank you, Elizabeth.

Oh, another wave... oh.

Falling deeper. How? Deeper than ever. Still deeper. How? Oh, god.

So safe. So happy. So lost. Elizabeth. She brought me here, she saved me. We are dreaming together. Together. No one else. Together.

There is nothing else. Nothing better. Nothing else.

Now in.. in a room. Falling deeper, deeper into the room.

I know this room. How?

Julia is here. She has... she has a key to the room.

Now... now, Elizabeth is here too.

That is how I know this room. Elizabeth has this room too. I was inside of it.

No. No, Julia should not have the key. That is wrong. No, Julia should not have the key. I gave it to her, once, but... it’s wrong now. I do not want her to have the key.

And there is my hand. Just like Elizabeth’s hand, in the same room, inside Elizabeth. It feels strange. My hand feels strange, slow... hard to control, hard to see.

I am looking at my hand now. I can see my hand better now.

Reaching for the key. Julia should not have the key.

The key is in my hand. It is real. Wow, it is... it is real.

That feels better, holding the key. Yes, that feels so much better.

Now grabbing the key. Now pulling it out of Julia’s hands. My hand is not so strange now. It is my hand. Mine.

...Goodbye, Julia. Goodbye.

Relief.

Now, ohhhh... falling deeper, even deeper. So much easier to relax, just relax, I have the key now, Julia is gone. So much easier now to just relax.

Spinning. Oh. So good. Just spinning.

Now Elizabeth and I can celebrate. Now she is kissing me. She is filling me everywhere, filling me with bliss, with bliss, with bliss, with bliss.

It’s real. Ohhhh, it’s all real this time.

Key is still in my hands. Do I keep holding it? Ask.

Elizabeth says she doesn’t need the key. She can wait. She can wait until I know it’s real. It’s OK.

The key is in my hand. Julia is gone. That all feels wonderful.

Yes, Elizabeth, you can stay here. Stay here. You don’t need the key, not if you stay. Just stay. Please.

Now, the bliss, everywhere. Again, please. The bliss.

Oh, yes, the bliss.

Now, Elizabeth’s fingers are all over me. They are everywhere, far away, all the way inside me, touching everything of me, everything in me. The bliss, her fingers, the bliss, her fingers, everywhere, everywhere. Oh, god.

So... hard. I am so hard, so huge, so... oh, Elizabeth, you always do this to me.

Leaving the room now, still holding the key. Elizabeth, please stay. Please.

Eyes opening. And Elizabeth’s eyes are here. They are... oh. Ohhhh.

...There is nothing else.

Falling deeper, eyes open, eyes in her, her eyes in me.

We... we are.

Now I am inside her. Oh.

Oh, I am... I am inside her, I am dreaming inside her.

It feels... it feels so good.

So good. So good. So good.

Elizabeth. Elizabeth! Are you dreaming with me? Are you still?

...She says she is dreaming with me. Good. Good. I need her. I need her to dream with me. It is wonderful to dream with her. Never want to stop.

And we are dreaming now. Dreaming deeper, deeper, deeper, her eyes deeper and deeper inside me, deeper and deeper inside me, dreaming so deep inside her eyes.

We are so happy... happier, happier, happier.

And now we agree, we agree again: we belong to each other in the dream.

We belong to each other. We belong to each other. It is true. So true. It is so real. It is real, real this time. So good. So good.

Yes, Elizabeth. I think I feel a light. Yes, I... I know I do. I feel the light inside me, growing brighter. Brighter with her words, making that light real, making it brighter. The light feels so good.

I can feel her light growing brighter too, brighter inside her. I can see it inside her eyes, glowing so brightly.

And soon that light will feel so good, it will be too much to hold inside, I will explode inside her. I will explode inside Elizabeth with the wonderful light, she will explode with me with the same light, with her wonderful light. We will fill each other everywhere, fill each other with wonderful, delicious light.

Nothing will have ever felt so good, so right. Nothing ever.

I will cum inside Elizabeth, cum inside her with everything, everything I have, everything I am. I will cum, cum so hard, so hard, so hard inside her. I will cum, and I will be completely hers.

Completely hers. Completely hers, all over again. Completely hers, always, always now. Yes. Completely hers. That is what I want. That is what I want.

Please, Elizabeth. Please. Yes. Please.

Every part of me inside her now. Completely inside her, everything of me, everywhere. I am nothing now, I am only in her, everywhere. I only want to be more, more, more inside of her. Oh... god.

Oh, now, the bright light. The bright... bright light. So bright, inside both of us, so bright. So good, so... goooood. Everything of us, everything of us gathered into that light.

The bright light of us, growing brighter and brighter, brighter and... brighter and brighter, can’t hold it inside, no, can’t keep holding it inside. Oh, now everywhere, oh, EVERYWHERE, now the brightest light, but somehow still brighter and brighter and BRIGHTER and... oh... yes, YES, Elizabeth, YES, oh, for you, all for you, ALL for you, Elizabeth, YES...

...ohhhhhhhhhh. ...oh! Elizabeth... no words... no words, no words, no words...

* * *

Elizabeth... I... I love dreaming with you.