The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ATTACHMENT

Chapter 18a

[Author sidenote: As with chapter 16, this long-ish chapter—presented as a continuous chunk o’ chapter in the PDF “book” version of The Attachment—is split up into two parts for potentially easier reading / place-keeping in a browser.]

Dear Ms. Mullen: Hello. I think I may have received this email in error, as I am not familiar with your name, and I’m also not quite sure what you’re talking about here. It’s quite possible you intended to email another colleague of mine within my company, but again, from what you have written I’m not really sure of that either.

If you are quite certain that you meant to contact me in particular, I would strongly advise you to first refer to the “Glossary of Accepted Process Terminology” page (found under the “Important Documents for Prospective Clients” heading of our website, which I trust you already know how to find).

Please have a careful look through this vital document, which we sometimes call the GAPT around here, and feel free to give your email a second try thereafter.

I am truly sorry for any inconvenience, but I will be able to understand your questions and assist you better if we are both “speaking the same language.”

My company is unfortunately rather strict about the usage of its own formally-adopted terminology in all discussions of our process and available services. This policy is, however, in place for some very sensible reasons. Consistent use of a shared, well-defined lexicon for the purpose of conducting business is a best practice whenever feasible. It limits liability, fosters clear / unambiguous / low-risk communication between all parties, and ensures the highest possible level of client satisfaction, along with consistently optimal outcomes.

Accordingly, this policy applies to all incoming communications from prospective and current clients, just as it applies to outgoing correspondence from company representatives.

Thank you for your understanding. If none of this makes sense, I do hope you are able to find the person you were looking for!

J
* * *

Jim leaned into his hands, staring blearily into the monitor, proofreading his latest soon-to-be-outgoing email for errors, not really in a state to be able to give two shits whether or not he actually found any.

On acknowledging the latter: “...Fuck it,” under his breath.

Send.

A barely audible wolf whistle behind him. He spun slowly in his chair.

Elizabeth, of course. Smiling, if a bit sadly. Still looking absolutely beautiful. But for a workday, she also looked... rough, Jim thought.

As happy as he might have been to see her, his body was just not very responsive nor reachable today, even for the purposes of normally-natural expression. Following the receipt of this significant new input, his face didn’t seem to know what to do on its own; he could feel that, by default, it had simply given up and decided to do nothing. He tried to force himself to smile. He wasn’t quite sure if he’d succeeded.

“Jim, I hope you know I adore you. But... wow, you really kinda look like ca-ca.”

“I believe ‘shit’ is the word you were looking for.”

She leaned in, grinning, speaking under her breath through lightly clenched teeth. “Why, I believe you’re correct, Captain Obvious. And I also believe someone I know may be in danger of receiving a write-up at minimum if he keeps talking like that at high volumes during business hours, given at least a dozen co-workers easily within earshot.”

“Well, you know me, Elizabeth. I just love to live dangerously.”

“You do, do you? Since when?”

“I... I don’t even have a good comeback for that. Ask me again tomorrow, when I’ve actually had a chance to get some fucking sleep.”

“Jim. Seriously, stop. I don’t make enough here to support both of us.”

“Nor would I ask that of you, my dearest Elizabeth. But can I bring that question up again? Sleep? Please? Maybe? If someone whose name begins with ‘J’ doesn’t suddenly turn up on your doorstep again?“

“Do you think she will, Jim? Really? Because I really don’t think she will.”

“Well, I’m sure she outright told you yesterday to expect her... I’m sure you invited her, more or less, and yet I’m also sure you were as surprised as I was to see her stop by.“

Elizabeth looked down at the floor.

“I’m... oh, Elizabeth, I’m sorry if that hurt your feelings. It shouldn’t have. I really didn’t mean to.”

“No, it’s cool, Jim. I’m not at all hurt. It just is what it is. And, thankfully, now it’s over.”

“But... you... you haven’t received any phone calls today that you don’t quite remember, right?”

Elizabeth looked up at him, glaring, half in jest, half serious, just like Jim’s question itself.

“...OK, OK, I’m sorry, Elizabeth. I was kidding.”

“Suuuure, you were.”

“...And, OK, yeah, I’m sorry, I also kinda had to ask. I’m still worried. I’m worried this isn’t really over. I still don’t get the timer thing. I just can’t figure it out, and it’s all making me nervous. I just can’t help but think she’s not done. I don’t know how I’m supposed to just relax and get on with life without knowing whether or not she might turn up. I don’t know how I’m even supposed to sleep at night right now.”

“I don’t know, Jim. I have a feeling she is done, actually, but I can’t prove that either. So... here’s a wild idea. Did you ever tell her or show you where you live?“

“No, thank god.”

“So, then, this is easy. If we ever want to spend the night together, we’ll just do so at your place, until you feel like the coast is really clear. She shouldn’t be able to find us there, right?“

Jim thought for a moment.

“I don’t know, Elizabeth. It’s Julia. Who knows what she got out of me, or what other resources she might have at her fingertips.”

“But we can’t know for sure that she knows where you live... and we do know for sure that she knows where I live. So I suspect you’d feel a bit more at ease at home. Don’t you?“

“Yeah... yeah, and I guess there’s nothing else for it,” Jim sighed. “But I want us both safe, safe as I can make us, until I’m sure this has really blown over. I want you staying with me tonight. Actually, I want you with me as soon as you get off work. Are you in?“

“Oh, totally in.”

“It’s settled, then. I’ll meet you downstairs after work. Just... I don’t know, keep an eye out for her in the lobby, and... be careful whenever you answer your phone today, alright?”

* * *

Dear Ms. Emmons: Thank you for your deposit toward our now-upcoming arbitration work with you. I am pleased and honored that you have elected to seek our help and expertise in this difficult matter. I greatly look forward to working with you toward a satisfying outcome for all parties involved.

However, on the matter of timeframe, you will recall that I advised you of a current work backlog of approximately 9-16 weeks at the time of your initial inquiry about our services. I am sorry to inform that, in the interim between that initial inquiry and your decision to work with us, our backlog / wait time for new clients has unfortunately grown to approximately 12-20 weeks.

Our services are currently in high demand, as word of mouth has spread in the business world regarding our particularly high success rate and our established track record of consistently satisfied clients. Naturally, we work on a first-come-first-serve basis with all new clients. No two mediation processes are ever the same, of course; it is frequently difficult to predict how long we will need to work with each client and third party (or third parties) before a final agreement can be reached.

As you seem to have thoroughly reviewed our process documents (something many clients fail to do, so I must applaud your attention to detail!), I am sure I also do not need to remind you of the protracted, extraordinarily labor-intensive nature of each individual mediation. Our process is geared toward extreme efficiency and rapid resolution; with each new contract and the experience subsequently gained, we are achieving faster results all the time. But there are hard limits to how quickly we can operate while still producing an optimal outcome.

The average mediation process takes 2 weeks from start to finish—although, in rare cases, we can deliver a satisfactory result in as little as 6-10 days. (I should also remind you at this time of the significant and non-negotiable possible upcharges incurred on the final invoice, should arbitration require more than 16 days to complete.)

If the added delay is a problem, you may feel free to request the return of your deposit at any time before the mediation process begins. Please do be advised that we usually refuse to “re-accept” clients who have cancelled their spot on our waiting list, only to change their minds later on.

Should you choose to stay with us despite the long wait (and I hope you will, of course!), the good news is that you will most likely have more time to familiarize yourself with the process and train your personnel adequately. You will be a crucial and integral part of this process, and it is absolutely critical that you are well-prepared for the significant demands and challenges involved.

I will shortly review your case carefully, and send you some personal thoughts and an initial set of customized learning materials, along with a set of credentials necessary to access our secured UCEP (Universal Client Education Platform) area on the website.

Please review all of these materials, and all future materials made available to you, carefully upon receipt. Mastery of these materials will take a substantial amount of time. However, and I cannot overstate the following, completing all relevant training exercises is essential.

Your role in the process is at least as important as ours—if not more so—in achieving the desired outcome. You will have extensive help and support from us at every step along the way, but we simply cannot play your role for you when the mediation process finally begins. I thusly urge you to take the training and self-education portion of this process extremely seriously, and to begin your course of study ASAP. Protecting and maximizing your return on investment starts here.

* * *

“Well, hey, you.”

“Hey, yourself. You ready to go?”

“It would seem so. So where am I driving, exactly? I’ve never been to your place either.”

“Yeah, about that... I’ve been thinking. I think it’s a much better idea for me to drive us both there together.”

“Oh... alright, so I... I guess I’ll just leave my car here, then?”

“Shouldn’t be a problem. I left mine here all last weekend.”

“Hrm, yeah, it’ll probably be fine, I’m sure. Alright then, good sir... kindly lead me to thy chariot.”

* * *

Dear Mr. Anderson: While I do appreciate the unique variables in your third-party dispute as described, I regret to inform that we cannot and do not offer discounted rates for any reason. The base fee structure is already set, just barely, at the break-even point for us up through the mediation itself. (You may have noted that we do not require full payment unless / until a satisfactory resolution has been completed.)

It just does not make sense for us to agree to a potentially significant loss when we already have so many clients interested in our services at the published pricing.

It is also not possible, even in “easy” situations like yours, to use a “guaranteed-faster” arbitration process that would enable us to somehow reduce the fee. Actually, even if we could find a way to complete mediations more quickly, the means to doing so would be so sophisticated, risk-laden, heavily-researched and labor-intensive that we would surely have to charge more, not less!

If you are still interested in contracting us at the published rate, please let me know. I should also remind / point out that significant upcharges will be billed on a daily basis if your mediation takes longer than 16 days to complete. This is quite important to remember if budget is a consideration (as it seems to be in your case).

From the initial description of your dispute, I have no reason to believe that your mediation will take longer than usual to complete. However, I cannot guarantee that there will not be unforeseen wrinkles; we can never guarantee the total absence of unforeseen wrinkles!

Please also be advised that the current client wait time is 12-20 weeks, and getting longer all the time with increasing demand. The published deposit amount is required in full before you may be formally placed in the client queue.

Let me know if you have any further questions, and thank you for your interest.

* * *

“Why are we stopping here?”

“I sorta have to pick up something before we can go home. I’ll hopefully just be a minute. Want to come in with me?”

“Nah, I’ll be fine. Go ahead. Please don’t be long, Jim. I really, really just need to lie down and pass out somewhere for a while.”

* * *

Dear Ms. Zumsteg: I appreciate your patience and diplomacy, and I will be happy to explain further in the hopes of eliminating any remaining confusion.

As stated clearly on the website, the published base fee structure of $13,500—which includes a $4,500 deposit and a $9,000 balance to be paid on successful / satisfactory completion of arbitration with the third party or parties—is only valid, and only economically feasible for us, when the contracted work is to be performed domestically (that is to say, within the United States) on a typical 14- to 16-day mediation timetable.

The deposit itself only covers the travel and living expenses for the mediator while they are on site, working with the client and the third party (or parties), for the full duration of the mediation. Thusly, the client deposit must be able to cover these unavoidable overhead costs in full.

When working abroad, particularly in Europe, the mediator’s expenses will often be drastically higher due to the higher cost of international travel and the increased cost of temporarily residing in such markets. The “usual” $4,500 deposit will not be nearly enough, unfortunately, to cover these costs in your particular international market.

An additional complication: Mediation in non-English-speaking markets tends to be a particular challenge, even though you state that your third party representative speaks fluent English. (The latter is an absolute requirement for us to deliver results at all; on-site translation is simply not an effective option, given the incredibly direct and hands-on nature of our process.) Even in best-case scenarios, such mediations can take significantly longer to complete due to the unavoidable difficulties in communication with parties whose primary language is not English.

The $21,500 USD I have quoted you for your particular mediation, then, is also based on the expectation that successful mediation with your third party will take 18-21 days from start to finish in your local market. I have accordingly factored in an increased living- and travel-expense deposit of $9,500 USD—which must be paid before we can place you on the waiting list—and a very reasonable prorated balance of $12,000 USD once the mediation is ultimately completed to your satisfaction.

Normally, we would in fact charge significantly more for an 18-21 day job, particularly for an internationally-based contract with so many unique challenges. But I know the mediator would also enjoy the opportunity to visit Germany, so I am giving you a considerable price break.

Please note, however, that the final invoiced amount may still end significantly higher than $21,500 if the mediation should take longer than my currently-projected 18-21 days. Simultaneously, I also cannot offer a prorated invoice if the work is completed faster than anticipated. The deposit, as usual, is completely non-refundable once mediation has begun.

We have in fact completed several international mediations before with our usual satisfactory results. While the expense, particularly in your case, is undeniably substantial, our growing base of past clients—including, of course, the client that referred you to us—are all in agreement that the results are ultimately worthwhile. Our past clients also know that the results rarely (if ever) would have been achievable without our assistance.

I know you may need some time to contemplate the added expense and determine whether it is viable within your own company’s budget, and/or likely to clear whatever budgetary proposal-and-approval processes you have in place. I will thusly hold off on quoting you a more specific timetable on the mediation itself until I receive your deposit of $9,500 USD in full. Currently, however, the queue is several months long, and growing daily. Once you are in queue, the deposit is fully refundable at any point up until the mediator initiates travel to your area to begin the contracted work.

Finally, please note that if you do decide to go ahead and contract us to complete your mediation, I will still require supplemental materials and information from you on the third party. I will need to verify that this party speaks English fluently enough to ensure effective results during ongoing on-site arbitration.

You may need to find some way to surreptitiously document the third party’s real-world English fluency in several forms. We need this ample documentation in order to successfully complete an individualized mediation plan, along with an outcome projection and risk assessment. If I should see any cause for concern while reviewing this provided documentation, no worries; I will simply return your deposit.

Please let me know if you have any remaining questions. Thank you for your ongoing interest in our services.

* * *

“Oh, god, Jim, that took forever... I’m fucking freezing... why did you take the keys? And what was it that you had to buy so urgently?”

Jim, deeply embarrassed, said nothing. He started the car, rubbed his hands together, opened the plastic bag, and pulled out the three-pack of handkerchiefs.

“...Those? You needed those? I haven’t even seen you sniffling. Surely you’re a tissues kinda guy anyway, right? This being the 21st century and all, you not having been born during the Civil War...?“

Jim sighed.

“OK, well, Elizabeth... here’s the deal: Until I know for sure that Julia is gone, I can’t... I can’t know that she isn’t going to try to... y’know, talk to you.“

“C’mon. It’s not like I’ll answer my phone if she calls.”

“...If you can even know it’s her calling. She could use another phone, another outbound line. Or she could always just send you a text instead. We both saw the outcome of that approach Wednesday night.“

“Fine, Jim, you don’t trust me any more than you trust her, fine... and this won’t get old quick or anything...“

“Look, it’s just for a few days, Elizabeth. Just a few weeks, maybe. I promise I’ll calm down and magically turn into a normal, un-crazy boyfriend for you at some point in the near future, I promise. But right now... I just don’t trust her. I still don’t trust her to not fuck with either of us. I particularly don’t trust her to not fuck with you.”

“...And what does any of this have to do with those?“

“Because until I can relax about all this, Elizabeth, you...” Jim sighed. “...you can’t really know where I live either.“

He removed one of the handkerchiefs from the packaging, unfolded it completely, sighed again, began folding the handkerchief over itself lengthwise.

“So... so you’re going to blindfold me? Blindfold me, so I can’t see where we’re going?”

“Fuck, I’m... I’m so sorry, Elizabeth. Again, I can only promise I’ll get over all of this soon. But right now, I just need you to understand... this is the only way I can know right now, if I can even know at all, that we’re going to be safe from her turning up at my door.”

Elizabeth looked at him. He couldn’t read her eyes.

“Just turn your head that way, I guess,” he said, pointing.

She complied. He began clumsily tying the handkerchief over her head, her eyes, having to employ a ludicrous degree of trial and error to align the thing correctly at all points. In the process, he was forced to note that he was nowhere near as good at this as Julia.

Finally, the blindfold was tied on, and it looked passable to Jim. He tested the fit by trying to insert a finger between the handkerchief and Elizabeth’s skull at a few points. Failing to find adequate clearance for his finger, he was reasonably satisfied that it wouldn’t slip off.

“So can you still see anything, Elizabeth? Be honest.”

“No, I’m... I’m definitely blind now.”

“OK. Let’s go home.” Jim put the car in gear, began to pull out of the parking space.

“Actually... wait a second, Jim.”

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“No, no, nothing’s wrong. It’s just that this is... well, this is actually kind of hot.”

“...Uh... yeah?”

“Yeah, no, it’s definitely hot. And you have at least one more of these, right?“

“I... I do, yeah. They only sold them in three-packs.”

“OK, well, before you drive off, would you maybe... would you consider binding my wrists too?”

* * *

Dear Mr. Beck: I am certainly sad to hear that you and your company are experiencing new disputes and difficulties with the third party involved in our past arbitration.

At the time we successfully completed this contract, which to my usually-clear recollection was just over ten months ago, I underscored the importance of proactively maintaining your end of the final agreement by continuing to follow the basic protocols that you first about learned during the initial client-education stage.

In particular, I pointed you to a set of very useful materials found within our website’s UCEP area, designed to ensure that the end result of successful arbitration remains both satisfying and permanently binding for all parties.

Clients who adhere to these clearly-outlined best practices tend not to have any further difficulties whatsoever following the completion of mediation.

From a few context clues in your email, however, I both sense and fear that you may not have been as vigilant in following these best practices as you probably ought to have been. Such vigilance would have been particularly wise in your case, given the pre-mediation mindset (i.e. so-called “orientation”) of the third party in question.

The good news: all is most likely not lost. Our company now has a deep, already-well-established rapport with both you and the third party in question. In such situations, we can frequently renegotiate a new agreement by simply making a mediator available for remote arbitration via phone or online video chat. The cost for this service is $400 an hour, with a six-hour minimum retainer paid up front, and the balance of any unused time returned to you upon successful resolution.

Frequently, we can successfully resolve problems like yours in just a few hours of contact; two to five hours over the course of a week is typically all that would be required. However, we are a small company (while you’ll recall that I cannot talk such numbers over email, I do not think I need to remind you how very few trained mediators we actually have on staff). In-person mediations in progress must always take priority. Accordingly, contact hours will typically need to occur somehow on our schedule, not yours, nor the third party’s.

In rare cases, we may need to send out a mediator on-site to supervise a typically short second mediation process, which has been completed in 3-7 days in all of our very limited encounters with this scenario. The costs for this service are of course quite high, as the mediator must be on site for the duration. You would also be placed at the back of the client queue, which is significantly longer than it was when you first contracted our services, and this further diminishes your chances of reaching a followup agreement. Thus, it is in everyone’s best interest to try and resolve this matter another way.

If we can resolve this matter for you—and I strongly suspect we can—I trust you will subsequently pay much more careful attention to our outlined best practices going forward. I would truly hate to have to provide you with quotes on all of these easily-avoidable post-mediation services again 6-12 months from now.

If you now understand and agree to the minimum costs involved, and would like to speak with me more about what might be required, please call me; do not email. Do note that my primary phone number has, naturally, changed (per my usual, approximately-monthly modus operandi) since the last time we spoke. Again, while I cannot be specific about such things over email, simply subtract 115 from the “old” area code I believe you have on file to get the “new” area code; transpose the 6 and the 2 from the remainder of the old phone number, and add 3 to that same number’s final digit.

* * *

Jim led the still-bound-and-blindfolded Elizabeth into his apartment for the first time. He was thankful that none of his neighbors had been around to see them come in like this. He’d actually already had a terrible excuse at the ready, something about a mystery location for a surprise birthday party. It probably wouldn’t have flown; there was no one else inside the apartment to scream an excuse-validating “SURPRISE!” once they opened the door.

The door closed behind them.

“So... I take it we’re here, then... Chez Jim.”

“Indeed, and what do you think of the joint so far?”

“Well, left only with my acute sense of smell to guide and inform me, I can still tell with total certainty that a single man lives here.”

Jim laughed as he walked behind Elizabeth and began removing her blindfold. Upon completion of this task, Elizabeth looked around a bit. “Not bad, actually, Jim. I somehow expected a lot worse. Wow, that... that is one hell of a record collection.”

“It’s just OK. Definitely some crate filler in there, though. I mostly only buy ’em cheap and in bulk.”

“Yeah, wow. I am so gonna have to start digging through all of that first thing tomorrow. And, hey... that’s a really nice couch you’ve got there too.“

“The very finest IKEA has to offer.” He walked in front of her, reached for the handkerchief still binding her wrists. She gently pulled her wrists back from his grasp.

“Not yet, Jim. Not just yet. Let me, y’know, enjoy it just a little longer.”

“Allll-righty, then.” Jim put his hands back to his sides and stood, still facing her, unsure of what to do or say next.

He suddenly felt Elizabeth reach firmly but carefully, with her still-bound hands, for his crotch. She leaned in, kissed him long and deep, then again, then again, caressing him through his pants all the while with what little range of motion she had available. His head spun, because of course it did.

“I’m pretty sure we both need sleep more than anything,” she cooed into his ear in a moment’s pause, “but being tied up even a little like this... I guess it’s made me a little confused about my body’s current prioritization of needs. And right now, I’d... I don’t know, I guess I just wonder if we should break in your apartment properly, right off the bat.”

“I’ve lived here for almost two years, Elizabeth. I’d say it’s been well—’broken in’ already.”

“Why? How many dozens of ladies have you already fucked here?”

“Oh, shit, I’m... I’m just not telling you that. Definitely not ‘dozens,’ in any event.“

“Ok, so, then, what... probably ten?”

“Wow, you obviously think way too much of me, Elizabeth.“

“Yeah, so, Jim... why don’t you ever call me Lizzie?”

Jim stared at her.

“Is that... is that not a Julia thing? I thought that was a Julia thing.”

“No, no, not at all. It’s an Elizabeth thing... it’s a Lizzie thing. Call me Lizzie, at least right now.“

“OK, then... Lizzie.”

“Mmmmmm.” Jim saw her eyes get faraway, dreamy. “I like that. I really like it when you call me Lizzie.”

Elizabeth’s voice suddenly took on a girlish tone. Jim was quickly becoming familiar with that tone, along with the sorts of things that usually began to happen shortly after the girlish tone’s reintroduction.

“...Will you call me your... your good little Lizzie? Is that OK?“

“Of... of course. Because you are my good little Lizzie.“

Jim truly couldn’t understand why this was hot to Elizabeth, but he could somehow feel the words affecting him as well.

For her part, Elizabeth moaned behind her half-opened lips, closed her eyes, a little tremor overtaking her visibly as usual. “Oh, thank you. Thank you, Jim. Thank you... Daddy.”

Jim looked at her. She opened her eyes again, her girlish tone abruptly disappearing.

“I’m sorry, Jim, is that... is that weird for you?”

“Well... maybe a little. I... I don’t know. I’ve guess I’ve just never had anyone... you know what, fuck it. Say it again. Say it just like that.”

“Thank you, Daddy.” She turned the girlishness back on, turned it way up, looking him in the eye. She’d sounded completely ridiculous, and what she’d said was... yeah, definitely pretty fucked on a lot of levels.

Yet, with those three little ridiculous-sounding words, Jim felt himself stiffening rapidly. Maybe it was being alone with her again, possibly even safe with her for the first time; maybe it was just something about the look on her face; maybe her little-girl tone didn’t sound nearly as ridiculous to his prick as it sounded to his ears. It was hard to say why any of this was occurring, and in the end, the “why” didn’t really matter.

He rolled with it.

“And what... what do good little girls do to thank their daddies, Lizzie?“

“Oh, I know that answer, Daddy, that’s easy. Untie me and take off all my clothes. Then sit down on the couch... I’ll show you.“

* * *

Dear Ms. Fessenden: As you were able to pay the base fee in full upon completion of mediation, we agreed to allow you a small amount of additional time to come up with the additional upcharges incurred during your mediation. You will recall that this mediation process, at 19 days, exceeded the 16-day maximum covered by the standard base rate for mediations.

All clients are clearly and repeatedly advised upfront that longer mediations will involve additional charges, and that they must be financially prepared to cover such possible charges immediately upon completion of arbitration, in the event that our mediation process with the third party takes longer than usual. My outgoing email contains extensive proof that you were no exception to this general rule in our initial handling of clients.

We have been unusually generous in allowing you five additional weeks to remit the $2,850 still owed us, above and beyond the $13,500 base fee already paid.

I should not need to remind you of the consequences if this account is not brought current in a timely fashion, but I will do so in brief anyway, as you seem to have forgotten. It is of course possible for us to immediately reverse the outcome of your agreement with the third party with a single phone call. Beyond this possibility, with the degree of education you have received personally, it is also possible for us to exact significant change—with similar ease—in many other areas of your life and outlook.

You may also recall that your client-training process has provided us with a significant amount of material that may be personally compromising. It would be most unfortunate if these materials were ever to be released publicly and/or become accessible to certain other influential parties surrounding you.

I expect you to submit payment of the full $2,850 owed within the next 96 hours. Do not request nor anticipate any additional extension; this communication constitutes your final notice.

* * *

Oh my god, her mouth. Oh my god. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, ohmigodohmigodohmigod.

“Do you want to cum in...”

OHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGOD WHY DID SHE STOP WHY WHY WHY OH SWEET JESUS WHY.

“...my mouth, Daddy? It’s OK if you do. I love it when Daddy cums in my mouth.“

“I... ohhhhh, Lizzie, I do want that. I want it very, verrrry much. You’re such a good girl... your mouth is just so fucking incredible... such a very, very good girl, using her gifted little mouth like this for Daddy...“

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh... thank you, thank you so much, Daddy.”

“...but... Daddy is also very, very tired. Daddy’s worried he might not be able to stay awake once he cums.”

“That’s... that’s OK, Daddy. My little pussy can wait for you... can mayyyyybe wait until tomorrow.”

“Are you sure, Lizzie?”

“Well, I mean... I would love it if you came in my mouth... but I also wouldn’t mind it if Daddy maybe tied me up again... tied my wrists...” Just as she had the previous night, she continued licking him like a lollipop, multitasking with her tongue, punctuating each new shred of her imagination with a long, wet, teasing stroke. “...tied them behind my back this time... buried my face in the couch... fucked his little girl from behind... fucked her hard, so hard, just like last night... maybe even harder...“

In his head, Jim weighed this increasingly clear, increasingly convincing image against the blissful imagined sensation of finally being able to fully drain his hopelessly dizzy dick directly into Lizzie’s throat.

“...and then maybe Daddy could spank me... spank me really hard, over and over, while holding onto my wrists... pulling on my wrists, fucking me so hard... because I haven’t been a good girl, not completely... because I was so disobedient last night, while I was dreaming for someone else...“

Jim actually hadn’t considered the possibility of spanking a lover before. It just didn’t seem like one that would have normally appealed to him, nor a possibility that would normally be able to sway his current bias away from simply cumming in Elizabeth’s heavenly mouth.

Yet he couldn’t deny that there was something strangely compelling about the newly offered possibility. It was just as strangely appealing as the possibility of tying Elizabeth’s wrists behind her back, using them to pull her back onto him again and again. He wouldn’t normally have considered that possibility either. But he encountered a surprising appreciation for the image now in his head, that of Elizabeth on her knees, a bound, helpless, well-harnessed, eminently rideable fuckpuppet.

Above all, though, perhaps Lizzie had a point. She really did need to be punished for Thursday.

“...and Daddy could make me dream instead... make me dream so deep, while he’s taking me from behind... spank me so hard, fuck me so hard, fuck me until I break, all while I’m dreaming... so I will learn to never be a bad girl again... learn to never be disobedient to him, never to dream for anyone else... not ever again...”

Choices! Life was just full of them.

* * *

Dear Ms. Rittenberry: This is the third time I’ve received an “incomprehensible” email from you since you first sent your deposit six days ago. One last time, I will remind you to adhere STRICTLY to the GAPT (Glossary of Accepted Process Terminology) when contacting us by email. This will help us both communicate clearly over an inherently insecure communication channel.

If you cannot follow such basic policy and procedure, then you will not be able nor allowed to make use of our services. Any additional problems or misunderstandings in this area will cause me to refund your deposit and permanently remove you from our client wait list. Please use ONLY the established lexicon as clearly laid out in the GAPT, wherever its content might OBVIOUSLY apply to a thought or question you are attempting to communicate. This is your final warning.

As for the one question I can actually answer, because I “cannot understand” the rest: It is not at all unusual for clients to feel disoriented or concerned on their very first encounters with our process-related learning materials. Continued review of these materials is all that is necessary, as private consultation with your personal reference to our service will readily confirm.

Please continue to review these materials at every possible opportunity until your discomfort subsides, which usually occurs within one to two days of continued study as directed. At that point, you will probably find that you quite enjoy the training and education process, and may even find yourself studying the materials much more often than necessary for success.

Put more simply: Just stick with it. You’ll be fine.

Our mediation process often involves extensive misdirection for the third party or parties. Your role in all of this must be absolutely seamless and imperceptible once the mediation begins. The UCEP materials and the other customized materials I have sent you—if used as instructed—are the primary means through which you will learn to play your role correctly and effortlessly at all times during the mediation.

It is difficult for me to explain further why pre-arbitration education of our clients is so vital. It is something you yourself will not fully come to understand until you have seen the process in action.

Even then, if you have actually followed the training process correctly / as instructed, you STILL will not fully understand it—which is sort of the whole idea; at this point, having done your homework, you will be incapable of fully understanding your own role during arbitration (or, perhaps, even incapable of recognizing the arbitration itself is actually occurring). But in the end, if you have done the training properly, you will definitely reap the benefits. That much I can promise you.

Our mediations are fragile, complicated things by necessity. We do our part to bring about an optimal outcome, but your complete cooperation is integral to our success. You have trusted us with your business and your money. Continue to trust us, and the process will go just as smoothly as we have promised. Falter in that trust, particularly during this critical stage of pre-arbitration self-preparation, and your money and effort will all be ultimately for naught.

If you are no longer interested in our services, just let me know and I will happily refund your deposit. We have plenty of other clients who would love to take your spot.

* * *

It was Elizabeth’s naptime.

You wouldn’t know it, though, from the way she currently sounded, screaming repeatedly into the couch cushion.

Part of Jim—the part that wasn’t currently focused on repeatedly stuffing himself as hard and as far into Elizabeth as he could manage—examined the large, bright red swath on her right ass cheek.

He’d done that. He’d left his mark on her. Finally left his mark on the world.

He owned her. He owned her completely. He’d never owned a woman before.

It was so wrong, so horribly wrong to let that sick thought brazenly float through his head. But some part of him felt that he’d earned it... that he’d earned her. And, wrong or not, owning Elizabeth felt absolutely fucking incredible.

“I’m sorry, Daddy... I’m so sorry... please fuck it all out of me... please fuck the bad girl out of me... oh, Daddy, Daddy, I love, love, love fucking you...“

He thought that’s what he’d just heard her yowling directly into the couch cushion. He couldn’t be sure.

He pulled on the handkerchief binding her hands, pulled hard enough to lift her head and torso violently skyward, forcibly removing her face from the cushion. She screamed at an even more absurd pitch, a clear-cut mix of pleasure and pain.

“Say it again, Lizzie. Say it all again. Say it so Daddy can fucking hear you this time.”

* * *

Dear Ms. Justice: Several weeks ago, you were advised that you were the next client in the wait queue. I am pleased to inform that the current client contract has been completed well ahead of schedule. A mediator will be arriving in your local area within 24 hours, with arbitration set to begin as soon as possible. Please make the final arrangements to bring your third party to the negotiating table early next week, and—as already discussed—ensure the funds are in place for immediate payment upon successful conclusion of the mediation process.

We look forward to finally meeting you in person and serving your contracted needs. You have been the model client so far, and as such, we expect arbitration to go quite smoothly. Thank you for being such a good girl.

* * *

Jim opened his eyes, looked backwards at the bedroom alarm clock. 6:30am. As completely exhausted as he might have been, workday habits just seemed to die hard.

He turned the other way, bumped unexpectedly into Elizabeth’s nude body. She murmured senselessly at him with the impact, if amicably enough.

She was so beautiful. So beautiful, especially when she slept.

He held her, examined her closely in her sleep for a while, ran his hand slowly and carefully over her skin. She cooed here and there, but kept returning by default to light snoring. Jim found her light snoring absolutely adorable.

He soon realized he was not getting back to sleep immediately, no matter how much he might still need the sleep. He decided to get up and make himself some coffee.

In the kitchen, the second he’d finished grinding the beans, he heard it. He heard it somewhere in the living room: Kerrr-dink.

He turned around, forgetting the coffee. He really didn’t need the coffee now anyway; the adrenaline suddenly coursing through his veins was sufficient.

* * *

Dear Ms. Jantzen: Thank you for your prompt payment of the full balance owed. It has been a pleasure working on your behalf, and we truly hope that you will be satisfied in the indefinite long term with the outcome of the arbitration.

I do wish to say a few further words, if I may risk speaking more directly than usual for this particular communication medium. For your part, I would strongly advise you to delete this email after reading, keeping your own post-arbitration success and your still-tenuous new situation in mind. It would be a shame if the third party somehow became even partially aware of certain elements of the mediation process, to which I am about to allude unusually directly.

It concerns me, as a mediator who takes great pride in her work and wants only satisfied clients, that you have opted out of the final stage of the client education process. I cannot know if this is because of your acute personal sense of integrity—something that struck me from our very first communications, and which was especially underscored for me once mediation began.

(I particularly recall the evening a few days after my arrival, when you attempted to call off the arbitration process in the middle of “our” very first meeting with the third party. I found this moment especially touching, although I was of course able to alleviate your concerns sufficiently as to continue with the scheduled mediation... to your eventual benefit, as I am sure you will currently agree. There’s absolutely nothing to be ashamed of re: what we have just helped you achieve.)

Beyond any personal misgivings you may have had about the so-called “ethics” of our finished arbitration, there are other possible explanations for your decision to fail to complete the education process on your end. One is that you simply learned your role too well, and are no longer able to differentiate the mediator’s real-world intentions vs. the “intentions” and “motivations” that only the third party is meant to perceive. A few notable occurrences toward the end of our arbitration suggested that you may have, in fact, been a “victim” of such somewhat-understandable confusion.

This sort of thing does happen on occasion with clients who have been a bit too successful in their learning during the pre-mediation education process. Sometimes, we end up with a client who is so deeply entrenched in their process-learned “method acting” that they truly forget what is really taking place. Such clients then become completely swept up in the false narrative of the mediation process, in much the same manner as the third party themselves.

I must remind you that the false narrative of the mediation process is, well, exactly that: false. You may wish to refer back through your own communications with us to remind yourself of what has actually just occurred here.

Whether you are refusing to complete the process properly out of a misplaced sense of “ethics” or out of a sudden, deeply confused mistrust of our motivations, it matters not. Completing the process is an essential step in ensuring the ongoing stability of the agreement reached during arbitration. By “skipping over” these vital last stages in the education process, you are seriously jeopardizing long-term return on your significant investment. Until this process is completed, information may be inadvertently revealed that would completely undo both your hard work and ours.

I can only hope that you will come to your senses in time to prevent such a needless tragedy. My figurative door is still open to you for the next 90 (ninety) days. The final step of the education process does not take long—1-2 hours at most—and, given your existing level of education about the process, can simply be accomplished online at a mutually-agreed-upon scheduled time.

The third party does not need to participate in this brief exercise. However, this final step WILL also provide you with some very important instructions for “care and feeding” of the final agreement. Allowing yourself to gain familiarity with these best practices will ensure your agreement with the third party remains valid and fully binding in, essentially, perpetuity.

I urge, and truly hope, that you will reconsider your decision. If you remain steadfast, I wish you luck, as you will certainly need it.

Yours,
JD