The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ATTACHMENT

Chapter 9

by Abacab

A voice in Jim’s head: “Take her by the hand. Touch her cheek. Look deep into her eyes. Hold her gaze. Tell her to take you to bed.”

Jim opened his eyes, dimly realized he was standing. His clothes had been removed sometime, sometime between the time he’d closed his eyes—which he did not remember doing—and the moment he’d reopened them. It did not seem to matter now.

He took Elizabeth by the hand. He touched her cheek, noticed on some remote level that her headphones had disappeared.

With his touch, Elizabeth’s eyes fluttered, slowly opened. He looked deeply into her eyes as they presented themselves to him for the first time.

He saw a quick progression of emotions flicker through Elizabeth’s hazy, spellbound eyes: surprise, delight, desire, submission, vulnerability, fear, deep fascination, deep tenderness, gratitude, lust, quickening lust... maybe even something like love.

“Take me to bed, Elizabeth.”

She stood clumsily, finally making it to her feet, her drooping, bliss-addled eyes flickering, erratically darting sideways. Jim could tell she was torn between two choices: to use her eyes to guide them safely to her bedroom, or to simply remain here, lost in his own eyes, for as long as possible.

She was so beautiful. So incredibly beautiful.

A voice: “You know what to do.”

Still holding Elizabeth’s deepening gaze in his own, Jim leaned in and kissed her, softly, deeply, slowly, his hands sliding around her hips, pressing her body slowly closer and closer to him.

On first contact, Elizabeth’s lips meshed and synchronized perfectly with his, made his head spin instantly. Jim held the long kiss, released her lips, kissed her deeply once again, then again. He held his eyes still open all the while. He could not tear himself from Elizabeth’s eyes, watching with awe as they grew wider, fiery... then, as they rolled back in her head, fluttering violently.

She pawed gently at his face, at his shoulders, pulling his lips to hers again and again. Her kisses deepened, intensified, grew more and more urgent, but somehow still so soft, so intoxicating... more intoxicating with every subsequent kiss.

He felt Elizabeth’s fingertips trickling down his bare shoulders, down his sides, down his chest, before finally coming to rest together around his own back and waist, pressing him against her body desperately.

Elizabeth’s smooth skin felt like a dream against Jim’s own languid fingertips. He slid his hands lightly all over her back, awed by the incredible feel of every slight arc and curve, every nook and dimple.

It was too much to process, too much to take in. Everywhere Elizabeth’s fingertips touched felt like raw electricity, shooting through his skin, up his spine, short-circuiting every synapse in his head. Every inch of her skin pressed against his felt like heaven. As she pressed him closer, as the inches of her skin against his own slowly added up, it felt like heaven added to heaven added to heaven.

A voice again, now too trivial, too irrelevant to hear. The voice was not Elizabeth’s voice, was not Elizabeth; thusly, the voice could not possibly matter.

There is nothing else. Elizabeth. Elizabeth. Elizabeth. There is nothing else. Nothing else.

This became more and more true for Jim the longer they kissed, the longer they touched, the closer they became.

His head spinning, spinning, spinning with and around Elizabeth, falling into her endlessly in every direction, dissipating, wafting into tendrils of vapor, coiling around her, merging with her, merging with her completely, becoming nothing, nothing he could possibly separate from her.

Elizabeth. There is nothing else. She is everything.

Elizabeth breathlessly closed her eyes, collapsed onto him, laid her head against Jim’s shoulder, still tracing her electric fingertips slowly and lightly all over him—over his lower back, his ass, his hips, his thigh... now his cock... teasingly, with a single fingertip, so agonizingly light, so eternally slowly, up and down the length of his shaft.

Until now, somehow, Jim had barely noticed he was hard. Elizabeth’s hand finally grasped around him in full, made him notice; he was engorged beyond belief. He distantly, dimly considered if he’d ever been this hard, so full of pressing need for another, in his entire life.

“I need you.”

Jim could not tell if he had said the words, or if they had come from Elizabeth. He could not clearly distinguish himself, could no longer distinguish his own words or thoughts from hers with any certainty. More lost than ever in her eyes, connecting to her through them, he knew she felt the same. He knew she felt exactly the same. Whoever had said it did not matter. They needed each other. They needed each other more than anything they’d ever needed.

A voice, a voice that still did not matter. Jim could not hear it, did not care, did not notice.

Now at the edge of a bed. Jim realized with wonder that they’d been moving all this time, moving together slowly, backwards, somehow never losing each other’s eyes, so greedy and thirsty for each other’s eyes, lips, skin that neither of them could spare a moment without.

Jim kept thinking that he surely couldn’t be any more lost, any more metaphysically inseparable from Elizabeth at this point. But the connection, the erasure of line between self and herself, just kept growing more profound with every added moment of eye contact, every added moment of physical contact... merging the two of them further and further, beautifully fusing their minds, their very identities. And yet Jim knew there was still one possible connection between them remaining... one connection that absolutely had to be made. That connection now seemed necessary like nothing that had ever gone before.

Elizabeth’s eyes stayed interlocked with Jim’s, grasping each of his hands in hers, as she laid down onto the bed. She gracefully pulled him back with her, her beautiful, bottomless eyes never wavering from his, as she laid onto her back, smoothly bringing him to rest on top of her.

Jim felt himself slide effortlessly inside of Elizabeth in an single instant, as if she’d reached into his mind and guided him there herself. As he sank into her fully for the first time, every part of him, everywhere, cried out with unbearable pleasure, unbearable bliss, a feeling he’d never remotely known, standing in the foreground among all the other new feelings he’d never remotely known.

Jim’s eyes rolled back in his head. He worked to regain control of his eyes; more than anything, he needed to keep looking into Elizabeth’s eyes, to stay lost in them, stay lost in them forever.

He somehow found the strength, found her eyes again. Sparks shot through him. Jim gasped as he physically felt their already-complete connection extend its roots even further into him, planting itself in the base of his skull, everywhere in his body, everywhere in parts of himself he could not even hope to locate.

He had never seen, never imagined anything as beautiful, as what he saw, what he felt, what he knew without question that Elizabeth was also feeling. All of it was beyond comprehension, beyond wonder.

As Jim felt himself begin to move deeply inside of her, they kissed continuously, frantically, eyes wide open. To close their eyes, to lose sight of the other’s eyes, could possibly break the connection, so deeply felt, so deeply rooted, so fragile. Even the smallest possible interruption of that connection was an absolutely unbearable prospect to both of them.

“I am completely yours.” Again, Jim could not tell who had said it, or if perhaps they had both said it. It did not need to be said. It needed to be said. “Completely yours.”

The electricity, the deep hum of current now running between them at every level of being, was only building and building. Jim felt it build inside him, felt it build inside her. It only made sense; they were so deeply connected now that one’s pleasure immediately became the other’s.

Nothing so beautiful. Nothing so beautiful... nothing ever, never before. The words repeated in a cycle in Jim’s head, even as they became completely inadequate to describe the ongoing experience of being close to, being inside of Elizabeth.

Their hands, their lips, grasping and pulling tighter, ever tighter. Feeling her tightening every muscle around him, pushing back to take more and more and more of him inside, never leaving his eyes, never letting his eyes wander. Now they were in perfect synchrony.

“I belong to you.”

It was said by one, perhaps by both of them, as they exploded together in a cataclysm of sheer bliss, so forceful as to wipe away what seemed like everything of their past selves, everything they’d ever known. They found themselves ascending together into the purest, whitest, most blinding ecstasy that human beings could surely experience. They grasped onto each other desperately, trying to ride out, to survive the shattering violence of the ecstasy they had attained together... grasped each other desperately so that the waves, the winds could not possibly tear them away from each other, could not possibly sever the connection that had brought them here.

They knew they each felt the other’s ongoing climax as clearly as they felt their own. Feeling the other’s climax only extended, deepened their own ongoing climax, transferring, nourishing, pushing the other still higher, ever higher.

Time stood still in an unstoppable cycle of screaming orgasmic feedback between them, a cycle of mutual wordless total surrender and re-surrender and re-surrender, the bodily bliss never, ever stopping, never giving way or receding in intensity, tearing into them, stripping away more and more and still more of them, until there was nothing left of the world, nothing left of them...

...and finally, eventually, a long, breathless, vast, white silence.

* * *

Jim’s eyes opened. He felt a warm body next to him, felt arms wrapped around him.

He looked down, sideways, to see Elizabeth’s face.

Elizabeth’s beautiful, beautiful face.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth hanging slightly and sweetly open on his chest. He felt her breathing against his body. His breathing locked instinctively to hers. It felt so wonderful just to breathe with her.

Jim lifted a hand lightly, stroked Elizabeth’s soft, supple cheek. Her eyes opened slowly, gracefully.

Another sequence of unmistakable expressions flickered rapidly in her eyes: surprise, recognition, remembrance, sweetness—such intense, burning sweetness—total submission... desire. Jim wondered how much of all of this was simply being reflected from his own eyes into hers.

He leaned in, met her lips. His head began to spin all over again; no one else’s lips had ever had that effect on Jim before. He could not get enough. As he kissed Elizabeth’s lips again and again, his head now whirling uncontrollably, he heard Elizabeth begin to moan, moaning into him, through him.

His lips hungrily, instinctually moved from her lips to her neck, to her shoulders, to her arms, to her sides, coming to rest on her nipple. No one’s skin had ever felt so delicious on his lips. Elizabeth’s moans shifted in timbre, grew deeper, intensely guttural.

He sucked at her breast gently, then greedily, as his arm reached around her lower back, pressed her closer, making sure she could not break free. Elizabeth’s back arched; Jim felt her hips begin to buck slowly, helplessly.

After a moment, he grasped Elizabeth by the shoulders, reaching into her through his eyes, through her eyes. Reading, probing deep into her, he instantly saw, instantly knew. He knew it had all been real. He knew they both needed to feel all of it again... that they needed to feel all of it again immediately.

He kissed her deeply once more, head spinning anew. He felt himself disappear again, let himself vanish completely into her again, as he thoughtlessly, smoothly, reflexively pulled her on top of him, around him.

As he entered her, his entire body sang.

Elizabeth.

Elizabeth.

There is nothing else.

* * *

“...three... two... one.”

Jim’s eyes opened.

He looked directly outward, saw Elizabeth sleeping across from him, headphones now back on her head. Her mouth gaped open, her breathing as deep and artificially slow as it had been in the living room.

“No, Jim, don’t look at her right now. You’ll probably go right back under. That’s the last thing we need.”

Jim startled, looked behind him.

...Julia. She’s here... she’s still here.

“C’mon, get up, Jim. It’s 2:30 in the morning. Time to go.”

Jim got out of bed.

“I don’t... I don’t know where I’m supposed to go. I don’t remember exactly how we got here.”

“Be quiet, Jim,” Julia muttered. “You’ll wake her. Just come with me.”

Julia walked toward the bedroom door. Jim began to follow groggily, stopping at the doorway to look back at Elizabeth. She looked so peaceful.

Julia grabbed Jim’s hand. “Come on, Jim.”

She dragged him down the hallway to the living room. Jim saw his clothes carefully laid out on the couch, his phone still on the coffee table.

“Get dressed. It’s time to go home.”

Jim looked at Julia. He looked into her eyes. In Julia’s eyes, he saw firmness, control, authority... no sweetness, no possible surrender, no perceptible trace of recognizable desire.

He tried looking deeper into her eyes, to see whatever else might be there, to find the things he desperately needed to see. As he tried to look deeper, Julia’s eyes actually seemed to push back against his own. He could feel a wall behind her eyes, keeping him from entering, from probing any deeper.

“I’m sorry, Jim... I know what you’ve just been through was extremely intense. But there’s just no time for us to talk about this or to help you work through this right now. We will talk tomorrow. I can promise you that you will be OK... she will be OK. But for now, you just need to get home. You have work tomorrow. I have cleanup work to do here.”

Jim turned away from Julia, turned toward his clothes. He had so many questions. It was clear, however, that Julia had no interest in answering them. As he picked his undershirt up off the couch, he thought he’d ask a few anyway.

“So you were... you were watching all of that.”

“Yes.”

“And... tell me, did I pass your test?”

“Three times in just a couple of hours? Yeah, that’s respectable. I would have been happier if you’d made it to four, but you two really were having a pretty sweet moment right after that third go. Besides, she was obviously completely exhausted. So I didn’t press it.”

“Yeah, you... you ‘didn’t press it,’ got it. Because you could have made that happen too.”

“If I’d liked, if I’d wanted, yes. And it definitely looked like you could have kept going, so that was enough for me. Mostly, I didn’t want to wear her out completely. Elizabeth is a very sexual creature, I can tell you that, but... well, not every woman has my appetite nor my endurance.“

Jim silently fastened the belt on his pants.

“I have to say, Jim... I was pretty impressed with you overall.”

“Well, that’s... great.”

“Look, Jim... this is a pretty big step for me, and I realize in advance that I may soon regret it. Normally, I would never say this anywhere near so early on. But I think, after tonight, after what I saw from you, I’m ready. I’m ready for us to move on to what you really wanted... what you thought you were going to experience tonight. Believe me, that’s pretty fucking high praise coming from me.

“So, see, Jim? It really was worthwhile. You’re going to see, very soon, that it was all worthwhile...”

“Honestly, Julia,” Jim said, turning to face her, “I’m glad I passed this little test. But I can’t even think about... that, not that with you... not right now. I’ve just felt... I’ve felt so much completely crazy shit tonight, so much completely crazy shit this whole last week. I’m spent. I’m sexually spent. I’m mentally spent. I’m emotionally spent. I’m... I’m just fucking spent.

“And I’m sorry, that is just where I am right now. What you’ve said, what you’ve decided... I know it’s high praise, I’ve come to know you well enough by now. I know it should mean the world to hear it from you. But I just can’t feel anything right now, really, not after what just happened. I know that’s probably not what you wanted to hear, but I’m sorry, that’s where I am.”

Julia smiled.

“Well, no worries. I didn’t really expect you to feel differently, not tonight. Watching you fuck Elizabeth was incredible, just incredible. I got you talked into it and worked up, of course. But once I’d brought you to a certain point, you just ran with it, took it to a whole other place. You were... you were so intense with her.

“I began to erase that temporary fixation I created, just now in the bedroom, right before I awoke you. That kind of thing, just one or two trances for me to walk you through it and reshape your memories, would normally be enough. But you were so, so intense... you were the kind of intense that will probably take a little more time, a little more work between us, maybe another deep trance or two, for you to shake off fully.”

“...Yeah, probably.”

“...I can see I probably overshot the emotional-projection side of things while I was talking you through it. It just felt right at the time... it felt like what you needed. But I guess I’m still learning who you are, and I’m learning quickly just how deeply that stuff sinks in for you. The good news is that I learn from my mistakes the first time...”

“Great.” Jim turned away from her, put his feet on the couch to retie his shoes.

“...and I also know how to reverse and rectify everything you’re currently feeling, very quickly. I can make you feel just like you felt a few hours ago, before we ever came into this house, only more so, more intensely. I know how to put it all back together for you, fast, clean, like nothing ever happened.”

Buttoning his shirt, Jim tried to remember what he’d felt, what he thought he wanted in the hours and moments before they’d ever darkened Elizabeth’s door. The events of the previous night now seemed like a years-distant point in time.

Julia grabbed Jim’s shoulder and leaned in. “This is exactly why we do training first, Jim. Because after last weekend... no matter what you do, no matter what you experience... until I decide to let you go, you’re mine. You’re all mine. And a little time with me, listening to me... you’ll remember quickly enough. You’ll forget anything, everything else. It’s no big thing.”

Jim stared into the distance, pointedly looking away from Julia, as she continued, her grip on his shoulder unrelenting.

“I saw that tonight was intense for you, Jim. But just remember whose doing that really was... on both sides, for both partners. And if you thought what you felt was intense, Jim, well... at this point you have absolutely no idea. You haven’t the slightest idea what I can make you feel in the bedroom when I’m in the driver’s seat, steering you completely, mind, body and soul. Take whatever you think you felt tonight, multiply it, add an exponent.

“Fucking me while hypnotized... it’s as powerful, maybe more powerful, than any drug. Or so I have been told, over and over, by guys who have done nearly all of them. And I also know many men who, having lost their access to me following one dumb fuck-up or another, would have done just about anything to experience me again.

“So, you lucky devil, you... you lucky, intense little devil... all you need to do from here on,” she cooed, grabbing his ass, “is keep me in the driver’s seat. I’ll take care of everything. I’ll build and rebuild your whole world around me. You will want for nothing. Nothing else you’ve known will remotely compare.

“Just put in a little work, a little work to make sure you can keep me satisfied. Do that, and believe me, I will make sure you will experience things that will blow your disbelieving little mind, over and over and over. I will make you experience feelings that will make tonight’s romp look like the pale, clumsy, forgettable one-night stand that it was.

“I will make sure you never regret a minute of giving yourself to me. And at the end of the day, no matter what we do together, no matter what I do with you... I will make sure that you never, ever forget who it is you belong to.”

Jim turned around to face Julia as she slowly relinquished her cold grip on his ass. Her face was so close to his.

So very, very close.

“I have to go now,” he said.

“I’ll call tomorrow,” she said.