The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All, I am so sorry for the delay. I know I have been promising a new chapter for some time now. I will make a big effort to provide more regular updates as I wrap this one up. Comments and feedback always appreciated! Cheers!

Riki
* * *

The Au Lait Way

10.

Kate jumped up hastily as Erika walked over and sat the cardboard tray of steaming coffee on Jessica’s desk.

“Oh, don’t go running off, Kate,“ Erika said, rolling her eyes and tossing her sleek, shiny hair. “You think I don’t know you sit here gabbing all morning? I used to sit right there.” She pointed to the now empty cube.

Kate stood there reluctantly, clearly wanting to get away from her boss, even if that meant abandoning Jessica. Erika smiled disarmingly.

“Will you relax, girl? Don’t you remember all the good times we had? I brought you girls a peace offering,” she said, gesturing to the coffees. “I’d really love it if we three could still be friends like before. Please don’t let my new position with the company change that.”

As she walked away, she distinctly heard Jessica mutter something about ‘positions’ before the two started laughing snarkily. Still, when Erika looked over her shoulder, she saw the two of them each with a cup in hand, sipping and chatting, saying who knew what malicious things about her.

Erika was unsurprised when both girls suddenly came down with something and left early. Neither came in the next day.

“Don’t you think that’s kind of fishy,” Bill asked, labouredly. “I’m sure they’re off together at the beach…”

Erika wrapped her legs tighter around his waist, sitting on the edge of the desk while Bill stood in front, thrusting in and out of her. “They’re together at work all the time. They just caught the same bug,” she panted. “Now stop talking and fuck me harder. I wanna cum again.”

Bill complied.

* * *

When Erika walked into the Institute later the next day for her refill, she felt prepared for the first time ever, since she knew now exactly what Dr. Roberts wanted of her, with the whole recruiting thing. And she had three new recruits on the way—just that morning she’d stopped by the mall beforehand with a bottle of “supplement” for Aimee, who not only accepted it with profuse thanks, but even drank half of it on the spot. She’d even given her 20% off the gray pinstripe miniskirt and white halter top Erika was wearing right now.

Admiring herself in the reflection of the elevator’s polished metal doors, Erika had an abrupt, and increasingly rare, moment of refection, a stab of guilt nagging at her. Why? Why was she doing this? Kate and Jessica were a pair of snotty mean bitches, but did they really deserve what was coming? And, Aimee was so sweet... There was simply no reason to involve her.

What kind of person am I becoming? Erika wondered. She studied herself in the reflection, and couldn’t help thinking: a smoking hot one. God, she looked sexy, she thought in spite of herself, before shaking her head. If only she weren’t so horny all of the time, she could focus and think straight...

But she was immediately distracted the moment she stepped off the elevator.

“Erika!” Michelle greeted her as warmly as the previous occasion, coming around her desk expertly on her high heels, her arms held open. Erika felt her pussy moisten as the receptionist’s exceptional breasts pressed up warmly against her own. She didn’t mind at all when the beautiful Asian woman kissed her on the mouth, slipping her tongue in slightly.

“What a great outfit! And your tits look absolutely fantastic!”

Erika beamed at the compliment, arching her back to display her newly expanded bust.

“May I..?” Without waiting for a response, Michelle felt up her chest, hefting them as expected, which Erika welcomed this time around. However she didn’t anticipate Michelle reaching down Erika’s halter and exposing a breast. The secretary bent over primly at the waist and took the hard nipple into her mouth and sucked. Erika shivered as she felt her newly acquired milk beginning to flow in Michelle’s mouth while she suckled, her delicate throat working as she swallowed daintily.

Erika moaned softly, holding still as long as she could stand it, but only a few moments later, with a groan of carnal lust, she grabbed Michelle by the nape of her neck and forced her down on her knees, lifting her own skirt at the same time and pressing her wet, ready slit into the receptionist’s mouth. Michelle eagerly began performing cunninglinus on her without skipping a beat.

Erika unabashedly stood there in the middle of the reception lobby, Michelle on her knees in front of her with her face buried in between Erika’s wide spread legs. It took only a few minutes before Erika was cumming, moaning loudly, grinding her hips against the Asian receptionist’s face as Michelle’s expert tongue brought her to orgasm.

Right after Michelle rose, wiping her mouth with a perfectly manicured pinky, grinning naughtily, Erika pulled her skirt down and, with total confidence, walked into Dr. Robert’s office, expecting to report in with the doctor’s praise, full approval, and another large bag of bottles.

That self-assurance went down a notch immediately upon seeing Dr. Robert’s beautiful face, looking stern and stormy. Paxton stood just behind, over her shoulder, wearing a white lab coat and nothing else but his usual blank expression.

“So, Miss Tramp, you have some big tits and a slutty new persona, and now you think you own the place?”

“...what?” Erika was completely taken aback.

“Using my secretary as your own personal fucktoy in the middle of the lobby. Prancing in here without even knocking. The nerve…”

“I’m really very sorry,” Erika said sincerely, trying to salvage the situation. “I’ll… How can I make this up to you?” Rather than offer some specific reparation, she left the request open, feeling ready for whatever humiliation the doctor might subject to her to again; and again her foolish expectations were dashed.

“Good. Paxton, go fuck her up the ass,” Dr. Roberts replied immediately, flapping her hand in Erika’s general direction.

Erika really must have been learning after all. While her eyes widened in shock, she managed this time to withhold her immediate reaction to refuse point blank. She swallowed, and then hesitatingly tried to speak.

“Please, maybe there’s something else—“

“No, you’ll stand there in front me, bent over my desk, while Paxton fucks you in the ass, and you’ll reflect on what an arrogant little whore you are.”

Paxton, large and impassive though he was, moved with eerie speed behind Erika with a startling suddenness. Now a large hand was on the back of her neck, forcing her down over the desktop. Bent over, Erika’s tiny miniskirt afforded no coverage whatsoever, and she could feel her ass exposed to the cool air.

Erika was beyond alarmed. What had just happened? She thought everything was fine, thought the doctor was going to be happy with her. It was all happening fast, way too fast, and she wasn’t ready for any of it. Even despite her newly resculpted body and the accompanying raging libido, whatever small piece remained of the old upstanding and proper Erika protested against the idea of this degrading, humiliating act.

“Wait! Please..!”

Dr. Roberts sighed, opening one of her desk drawers. “I’m not completely heartless, you know. Here, Pax, use some lube.” She pulled a bottle from the drawer and slid it across the polished wood table top, nearly toppling right off the edge, had Paxton not snapped it up with his unsettling, contradictory reflexes and flipped up the cap. Erika felt cold liquid splashing sloppily on her rear, running down between her cheeks, and the bottle placed carelessly on its side back on the desk, where it would have rolled off if Dr. Roberts didn’t deftly catch it and set it back upright with unnerving speed of her own.

When Paxton put his hands on her waist, Erika feared he was just going to slam himself into her rear with no preparation whatsoever, but much to her relative relief, she felt him press his semi-flaccid member between her cheeks, and begin to slide it up and down, stimulating himself.

It was only then that Erika realized that there was more in that bottle than just regular lube. Her anus was beginning to tingle pleasurably as Paxton’s shaft ran back and forth against it, and she involuntarily clenched her cheeks together against it.

Her milk… it’s in the lube too, she thought. She knew now how cruel and twisted the blonde doctor really was. Not only did Dr. Roberts want to humiliate her, she wanted Erika to enjoy it, to want to debase herself.

Erika kept her face as emotionless as possible, her breathing regular, as she looked down at the desk, refusing to give the doctor the satisfaction, trying to ignore the pleasant throbbing as Paxton’s tool rubbed against her rear. She could feel Dr. Robert’s gaze intently on her.

Paxton pulled away abruptly, and Erika braced herself for what she knew was coming. She felt his head slide into her crack, searching, probing, and then it bumped against her anus. She gasped, and then gritted her teeth, determined not to make a sound.

That resolution was broken shortly after. As Paxton pressed his tool forward, slowly, inexorably, Erika felt her clenched asshole slowly part as his head forced its way inside, spreading wide to accommodate his substantial girth, and then she groaned quietly as his shaft slid in inch by inch until the entire length of him was buried deep inside. That sensuous tingling that she had first felt on her anus was now spread throughout her ass, radiating outwards.

Hoping Dr. Roberts mistook her groan for one of pain, Erika kept her head down, jaw clenched, as Paxton slid out of her just as slowly, almost completely pulling out before beginning to enter again. She breathed through her nose in short, sharp breaths, grabbing the edge of the desk with white knuckled fingers, as Paxton slowly worked his phallus in and out at a maddeningly slow deliberate pace, nearly driving Erika to distraction. She felt her asshole clenching, gripping his tool.

“Enjoying your lesson, whore?”

Erika looked up into the blonde doctor’s bright blue eyes as they examined her.

“No,” she said through her gritted teeth. “No more, please... Hurts.”

Dr. Roberts frowned slightly, then with a small smile, she grabbed the bottle and unscrewed the cap. She leaned across her desk, shoving her breasts in Erika’s face, and upended the bottle’s entire contents on Erika’s exposed ass.

Erika let out another gasp, as the liquid splashed all over, covering Paxton’s manhood as he slid back inside, his rhythm slowing increasing in tempo. She could hear the lube squelching around, squeezing out of her asshole around his shaft and running down her thighs, could feel it being massaged deep into her ass, as his shaft rubbed her back and forth from the inside.

A whimper of abject pleasure was building up in the back of her throat, and Erika fought to keep it locked in there. She could feel her pussy starting to leak and mix with the synthetic lubrication already coursing down her legs. No, no, she told herself. You don’t like this... only porn stars get fucked up the ass... and prostitutes...

“Still hurts?”

“Yes…” Erika lied, her voice strained as she tried to keep it steady and even. “Hurts… so bad…”

You don’t like it, she thought, closing her eyes tightly as the huge cock stretched her ass, penetrating deeply into her rear. Only a filthy slut would like this. Only a whore would want something so nasty, so dirty...

The blonde doctor was still wearing that small smile, unwavering.

“So… if it hurts, why are you pumping your slutty ass back against him, hmmm?”

It was true. Unnoticed, her traitorous body was swaying slowly back and forth to meet each of Paxton’s strokes, pulling away to only to push back in a moment later to take his cock back into her ass.

As if to accentuate the doctor’s point, Paxton’s hands on her waist pulled her back into him, burying himself deep in her rear with a hard thrust. It was too much, and the cry escaped Erika’s lips.

“Uhhhh!”

With each stroke, Erika felt more and more of her former self slipping away. Oh God, no... it feels good, she finally admitted to herself, breaking down. There’s a hard throbbing cock sliding up my ass and it feels fucking good.

Her facade exposed, Erika gave up all pretense and began to fuck Paxton in earnest, reveling in the pleasure now unrestrained. She shoved her ass back hard, squirming with pleasure as his cock penetrated deep in her ass, working the lube in. Paxton wasted no time responding in kind, pumping his hips in time with Erika’s.

“Uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhhh…”

“Dr. Roberts—Oh, pardon me!”

Erika, in her compromising position, bent over the desk, still getting rhythmically pounded in the ass, looked back over her shoulder towards the door, where Michelle had entered, holding some paperwork.

“I had just needed your signature, Doctor…”

“Oh, don’t be so transparent, Michelle,” Dr. Roberts said, wearing a bemused expression. “I know you want to see this little trallop get butt fucked. Come and watch.”

“Thank you, Doctor!” The tall, slim Asian came to stand alongside the doctor, to get a full frontal view of the show.

Erika felt her face flushing at being put on display, disgraced by her own lack of willpower to give up this ecstasy, her inability to stop enjoying the pleasure, to even pause for a second and put a stop to this debasement. The only thing she did was push her hips back harder, making animalistic grunting sounds, luxuriating in the rutting and fucking.

“Uhhhhhh.. uhhhhh… ahhhhhhhh… mmmmmmmmmm…”

Michelle immodestly began touching herself.

“Oh my God, what a slut!” she exclaimed in delighted disbelief. “She really loves taking it up the ass. God, this is getting me so hot…”

Dr. Roberts gave her a sidelong glance. “You know, you ought to be reprimanded too…”

“My humblest apologies, Doctor,” Michelle said, but the wicked smile on her face looked anything but apologetic. As she knelt to the floor, Dr. Roberts leaned back in her seat, putting one shapely leg up the desk giving Erica a clear view of the receptionist eating out her blonde pussy.

Erika was hornier than she’d ever been, watching this kinky raunchiness going on right in front of her, knowing they were getting just as turned on watching her get fucked up the ass. Paxton was in complete control now behind her, slamming into her while she passively lay across the desk taking it in the rear. Erika’s tits had come up out of their halter, bouncing up and down with each thrust, milk freely flowing from her nipples in her extreme arousal, dripping onto the dark wood beneath.

“Mmmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Fuck!”

Michelle had reached up, unbuttoning the doctor’s button down blouse by touch, as she continued orally pleasuring her. Dr. Robert’s face held an expression of greedy lust as she watched Erika getting anally pleasured while she herself was getting licked.

Michelle moved up and began suckling at Dr. Robert’s tits. She turned to look sidelong at Erika out of the corner of her almond shaped eyes, her lips parted to reveal one of the doctor’s erect nipples between her perfect, white teeth, a hand down her own skirt playing with herself.

The nasty brazen eroticism of the moment was too much for Erika. As they gazed at each other, eyes locked, Michelle’s tiny pink tongue swirled across Dr. Robert’s brown nipple, and Erika came explosively with Paxton’s next thrust.

“OHHHHHHHHH!! Unnnnnnghhhhhhhhhh..!”

Riding wave after wave of her orgasm, Erika pushed her ass back into Paxton with renewed vigor, clenching her rear involuntarily as she worked his shaft in and out of her anus. His member was growing rock hard, and his breathing was coming in heavy gasps.

“Yesss! Give it to me, please!” she begged mindlessly.

“Cum…

“Cum in my ass…

“I want to feel that cum in my slutty ass…”

Erika was just coming down from her climax when Paxton erupted, spewing copious amounts of semen deep in her rear. She was unprepared for the intensity of the pleasure of his seed, laced with the doctor’s essence. It was like a shot straight to the pleasure centers of her brain, and she lost all rational thought, any hint of modesty or reservation in that moment.

“UNNNGHHHHHHH!!!

Erika’s eyes flew open at this climax of new heights, gasping, shaking, squirming, her hands crushing her own mammoth tits, milk flowing between them, her asshole convulsively pulsing and twitching, clenching the throbbing cock buried deep inside.

“Unnnggggghhhhh..!”

She slammed her ass back repeatedly, over and over again, desperately trying to take Paxton deeper into her rear, to get more cum inside.

Erika whimpered, tears falling from her eyes, and finally, she went limp and drifted off, awash in a vast ocean of post orgasmic glow…

When Erika awoke, she had no idea how much time had passed, but she found herself in the same position, slumped over the desk. She opened her eyes and saw that the doctor was seated on top of the desk, her legs spread wide, with Erika’s face between them, the soft golden curls of the doctor’s pubic hair inches away. Dr. Roberts was leaned over her supine body, one of her tits apparently in Paxton’s mouth as Erika could hear him drinking heavily. She could feel now that his cock was still buried in her asshole, and it was growing longer and harder with each audible swallow.

Suddenly, Michelle’s beautiful face, covered in sweat, lipstick smeared, was right in front of her own. She gave her an open mouthed, messy kiss, and Erika could taste Dr. Robert’s cum on her lips.

“We’re not done with you yet, you hot little filthy whore,” Michelle whispered, still wearing that depraved smile, before she disappeared again from view. Erika couldn’t see where she went, but a moment later she felt a warm, wet mouth sucking on her nipples.

As Paxton’s large cock began to move in and out of her ass again, she whimpered in pleasure, closed her eyes, and began to hungrily lick Dr. Roberts’ glistening snatch in front of her.