The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Au Lait Way

12.

“There you are! I’ve been looking everywhere for you. What’re you doing in my office,” Erika demanded, crossly.

Katie was leaned up against the edge of Erika’s desk, in a tight, dark blue dress, which displayed her ample, growing cleavage and long, toned legs primly crossed. She didn’t even look up as she filed one of her long, brightly colored nails.

“Hello?! Why aren’t you are your desk? Where’s Jessie?!” Still holding her purse and coat, Erika strode in from the doorway. The door promptly swung shut behind her.

“I’m right here.” Erika turned to see Jessie step from where she’d been standing behind the open door, wearing a little black dress of her own that might have been better suited for a night out at the club than this Monday morning at the office.

“What the hell is this?” Erika looked back to see Katie, the blond with her arm extended now, examining her long fingers, before turning back to face Jessie in front of her.

“Oh, Katie and I were just discussing what to do about you, Rikki.” Jessie’s eyes narrowed maliciously.

“’What to do’ about me, " Erika repeated. “Not following you, but you need to get back to your desk and—”

“See, Katie thought we should go straight to HR and get your bitchy, uppity ass fired,” Jessie interrupted. “Like we always wanted since pretty much the day we met you. But I had something different in mind.”

“How could two pathetic little admins like you get me fired, " Erika snorted, derisively.

Katie and Jessie set upon in her in an instant. Before Erika even knew what was happening, one of her arms was twisted roughly behind her back by Katie, who used her other arm to snake firmly around Erika’s throat in a chokehold.

“Get off of me!”

Jessie was cupping her face roughly in one hand, her own inches away.

“We know you’ve been spiking our drinks, bitch,” she spat. “And we know what you’ve been putting in them. Katie saw you, milking yourself like a fucking cow. And then you gave it to us to drink.“

Erika shook her head, trying to pull her face from Jessie’s crushing grip and wrench her arm away from Katie, who simply tightened her grasp until Erika’s shoulder was screaming in agony, and she could scarcely breathe through her crushed windpipe. She quickly subsided.

“Better quit struggling, bitch,” Katie sang in her ear. “I could break your arm if I wanted to. My cardio kickboxing instructor taught me this hold while he fucked me from behind. We’d play this little choking game, and it really makes you cum a lot harder when you’re all lightheaded...”

“Ick, thanks for over sharing,” Erika answered, voice dripping with disdain, while secretly her pussy grew wet as her traitorous, perverted mind imagined being restrained and bent over, taken roughly from the rear.

“Shut the fuck up, bitch,” Jessie said, giving Erika’s face a sharp jerk. “Here’s the deal. We’re going to keep quiet, and you’re not only going to give us less work to do, but big fat raises on top of that.

AND, you’re going to give us what we want, whenever we want it.”

“And what would that be, " Erika asked, quietly, yet with a hint of challenge, despite her current predicament. She was already several lessons ahead—she knew they were addicted to her, and that made her the one in control. Jessie hesitated, her eyes dropping down to Erika’s enormous bust for a second before flicking back to meet her steady gaze. It was obvious that even now the pair of them were feening for their next fix.

“Fucking bitch!” Jessie exploded forcefully. “Now that you look good, you suddenly think you’re so high and mighty! You think you’re the shit! Well, Katie and I were always hotter than your plain, boring ass! And hotties like us always get what we want!

She reached out with both hands and tore Erika’s blouse open, filling the room with a loud ripping sound, exposing her huge, full breasts to the cool air. For a moment, Jessie just stood there in a near awe-like silence, the enraged look slowly fading from her face. “Holy shit... they’re... they’re so big...”

Erika pointlessly strained to break free again, trying to ignore the rising excitement she felt between her legs. She could see the hungry look on Jessie’s face, greedily taking in her voluptuous body, almost hypnotically following her amazing breasts as they heaved and bounced with Erika’s struggles.

Wearing a dazed expression, Jessie slowly bent at the knees in her tiny dress, the short hem line rising up her thighs to nearly expose her rear, until she was eye level with Erika’s large nipples, which were growing turgid in anticipation despite herself. This isn’t the way Dr. Roberts does it, Erika thought to herself. She’s always calling the shots, she’s always in control. How did I let this happen?

She tried to twist free again, but Katie simply cranked down on her again with seemingly no effort. Pinned, Erika could only watch helplessly as Jessie, still entranced, latched on firmly to a nipple, sucking hard. Erika felt the milk immediately flowing in rhythmic pulses, her back arching involuntarily in pleasure.

“No, no... " she protested, trying to ignore how good it felt. “Get off..”

Jessie drank heavily. “Fucking good,” she murmured, her hands moving up to massage her own growing bust through her skimpy dress. Although powerless to do otherwise, Erika still felt like a perverted voyeur, staring down the girl’s dress as she pushed her cleavage together, not least because it was turning her on.

“Ohhhh, hurry please, Jessie,” Katie whispered longingly. Erika could feel her hot breath tickling her ear, feel Katie’s tits pressed up against her back as she held Erika pinned. “I need some so bad... I can smell on it on her...” And now she was sucking on Erika’s earlobe, then moving down to lick and suck on her neck. “I can taste it on her skin...”

Erika let out a moan and tossed her head back as the sorority girls assailed her body. She could feel her lubrication starting to leak down her leg, was getting so horny her mind was in danger of going completely blank, but still she fought to maintain control.

“Get... get the fuck off me, you sluts, " Erika panted.

At that, Jessie looked up for moment, her icy blue eyes already growing glassy from the milk’s effects. She reached between Erika’s legs, slipping two fingers inside of her, smiling wickedly, as she elicited a shiver. “Doesn’t seem like you want us to stop...” Jessie sank down to her knees, pulling Erika’s skirt down around her ankles as she went, watching Erika struggling against Katie’s expert hold, before taking her by the hips and pulling her pelvis forward. “You sure you want us to stop..?” She stuck out her long pink tongue and let the tip of it run up against the length of Erika’s dripping slit.

Erika shuddered at the intensity of it, her eyes rolling back up into her head for a moment, her hips tilting outward automatically. “Yes, " she managed to gasp, using all the will she could muster. “Yes, stop it...”

Jessie gave another teasing lick, flicking her tongue hard against Erika’s clit. " OK if you’re sure...” She withdrew slightly, and Erika gave a whimper, wanting, needing so bad to be licked, to cum hard.

She was ready to cry for it, beg for it, but suddenly it was Jessie, who sat there licking her lips enticingly, spoke first. “Oh my God... It’s good...", she said quietly, almost to herself, before suddenly looking up, a crazed hunger in her eyes. “It’s so fucking good! I don’t give a fuck if you want it or not!!!“

She forcefully yanked Erika’s hips in toward her, diving in, lapping frantically at Erika’s pussy, who writhed in ecstasy in Katie’s arms, keening loudly, her restraint forgotten. Katie’s grip on her began to slacken, and some dim part of Erika was aware that this was her chance, that she could take back control in that moment. With an enormous will, she pulled her arms free, and slowly, dream-like, reached down to grab handfuls of Jessie’s lustrous, dark mane. Erika, panting and groaning, look down over her massive bust at the hot vixen down on her knees, busy between her legs. And with a cry of lust and shame at her own weakness, she pulled Jessie’s face harder into her crotch as she eagerly ate her out.

“Fuck... it’s even better than the milk, " Jessie said raggedly, between licks, before burying her face back in. On her knees, she reached underneath her own dress to pleasure herself.

“Is it,” panted Katie. She was still sucking on the nape of Erika’s neck, as she reached around, grabbing handfuls of Erika’s tits, who was arching back into her, squirming with pleasure. In between kisses, she licked her hands of the milk that was leaking onto them. “Goddamnit, I need some...”

Suddenly, she dropped to her knees too, behind Erika, whose eyes shot open in the midst of her wanton abandon. “Wait...”

Even in her mindless pleasure, Erika still paused, knowing what was coming. She felt Katie’s hands grabbing her firm ass, and she reached around, grabbing a handful of her blond hair. “No, wait...”

Somehow she connected this to back to the immoral, lustful, slutty Dr. Roberts, who demanded it of Erika. This raunchy, nasty, filthy act... which she had never felt before. She was afraid to let it happen, afraid that she would like it... knew that she would. Afraid of how much she actually did want it, how her nipples grew even harder in excited anticipation, the way the blood rushed to her clit.... Erika knew that if this happened, there would really, truly be no going back. She and Dr. Roberts would be the same.

“Don’t, Katie, " Erika gasped, as she felt Katie’s hot, excited breath on her ass cheeks. “Unngggh!” she groaned as Jessie’s tongue hit her engorged clit again.

“No, don’t, " she said again, as Katie licked the tight curve of one her cheeks. Erika stood with her legs parted, half twisted around, her flat belly flexed, grasping a handful of the girls’ hair, one in each hand, one behind her, one in front, mad with lust, unable to think, to even decide who to pull away and who to pull into her.

“I don’t... I don’t want this...”

In that moment of paralysis, Katie slid her tongue across Erika’s asshole.

“Nnnnnnnnnnuhhh..!” The denial could not even escape her lips, dissolving into a decadent moan as the incredible, intense pleasure overwhelmed Erika. Jessie’s eyes widened in delighted surprise as Erika’s pussy gushed in her mouth. “Fucking slut loves it, " she gasped, before diving back in. “Keep eating her ass, Katie..”

Katie did not have to be told. She lapped steadily at Erika’s asshole, gasping and moaning as she finally received her own fix, the vibrations driving Erika wild. Her head thrown back, breath coming in harsh gasps, Erika actually felt tears welling up in her eyes. It felt so good... better than she’d thought...

Yet, even as that thought was occurring, Katie, with her face buried between in between Erika’s cheeks, took her to an even greater level of bliss, flexing her tongue and pressing against Erika’s tight anus. As Katie’s stiff, wet tongue penetrated into her ass, Erika felt the last remnants of any modesty or propriety she might still have had dissolving away.

As Katie’s expert tongue slid in and out of Erika’s anus at a hungry pace, she had her hands on Erika’s hips, firmly holding her asshole against her lips, as Erika squirmed and writhed at the intensity of it.

“Ahhh.. ahhh..! Ahhhh! Fuck! " she squealed loudly, for all the office to hear.

Erika knew it was all over, and did not care. It was just too fucking good and there was nothing left she wouldn’t do for the pleasure. She felt her brain completely shutting down as she grunted in pure sexual ecstasy, rhythmically rocking her hips back and forth, grinding her ass and cunt into the two young whores’ faces, trying to drive their tongues as far inside of her as she could, her own tongue hanging out, drooling. Each hand clutched tightly onto fistfuls of Jessie and Katie’s hair on either side of her as they hungrily licking away at her holes, pulling them closer in, humping their faces against her crotch.

Erika felt so dirty, so nasty and it only made her hotter and hotter. She was a horny, filthy nympho whore, half naked in her office, getting her ass rimmed and pussy licked by two hot, slutty bitches, loving every second of it. She looked down at her massive heaving tits, glistening with sweat, getting hornier thinking about licking and sucking Katie’s and Jessie’s when they grew this big, when they were finished transforming into raunchy, dirty whores like she was now.

It was the thought of sweet innocent Aimee, fully turned into a nasty, eager little slut too, that brought Erika over the edge. While imagining feeling up that new, firm, young body while sticking her tongue up Aimee’s tight little asshole, making her squirt all over, Erika felt her own cunt begin spasming, and then gushing and she went rigid, her back arched, her huge tits thrust out, dripping milk, her head thrown back, with Jessie and Katie’s long, wet tongues buried deep up her ass and snatch, licking her insides.

“Ungggghhh yes, you fucking whores! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! UNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHH!!!“

As Erika climaxed again and again, she was dimly aware of the two girls cumming along with her, fingering themselves to orgasm, their cries muffled as they slobbered messily against her front and rear.

“Fuck... oh fuck...fuck... fuck...” Erika whimpered, coming back down. She leaned against the desk, gasping for air, letting go of the sweaty clumps of the girls’ hair, who both collapsed to the floor, panting as well.

Erika hiked her skirt back down, trying to smooth it out as the two girls began slowly recovering, sitting up drunkenly, the familiar glassy look in their eyes as Erika’s essence flowed through then, altering them, corrupting them.

Katie and Jessie blearily looked at each other, Erika’s juices all over their sweaty, make up smeared faces. Then they began heavily making out with each other, each wanting to taste where the other had been.

Erika pulled on her tattered blouse, sighing at the torn state of it. She settled for tying the ends in a knot, which bared her sleek stomach and pushed her extravagant tits up and together, threatening to burst out of the thin fabric.

Pretty slutty outfit, Erika thought, hefting her boobs and arranging her tousled hair as she watched the sorority girls on the floor, growing more passionate in their embrace.

But then again, I am a filthy little slut, she reflected. And soon Katie and Jessie will be just like me...

She felt a small smile playing on her lips as she reached down and slipped two fingers underneath her brief skirt, openly masturbating in front of the entwined, moaning girls.