The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Au Lait Way

13.

“I’ll be back in a few hours.”

“Yes, Ms. Rikki,” Jessie answered demurely, eyes downcast.

Erika strode out of the office on her 6 inch heels, chest bouncing, careful not to let her approval show, though she was secretly pleased—she’d succeeded in putting the slut twins in their place.

The last straw had come earlier last week. Erika had been in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet with her skirt down around her ankles when Katie and Jessie had burst into the stall unannounced, like a pair of predators. With total and utter confidence, without any preamble, they had torn open her blouse, each hungrily sucking on one of her mammoth tits immediately, Erika helpless to do anything but shudder with pleasure, moaning at the sudden assault, clutching the backs of their heads, as her piss splashed into the water below.

She didn’t even get the chance to wipe herself before they ate her pussy out right there in the stall, her long, shapely legs spread wide and high in the air so they could get to every inch of her. The whole dirty, nasty affair made her cum harder than ever, but Erika still knew that things couldn’t continue this way. The office wasn’t ready for such openly scandalous behavior. Not for at least a few more weeks anyway.

She’d taken the rest of the week off for an impromptu shopping trip to NYC, and come back to a pair of ashen-faced, shaking, more compliant pair of assistants.

Unfortunately, Erika had also exhausted her own supply on her trip and was looking at a week as unpleasant as the twins’ if she didn’t get a refill soon.

It had been awhile since her last visit to the Au Lait Institute—ever since her body’s transformations had seemed to taper off, she’d found herself needing a great deal less of the bottles. There was no kidding herself about the addiction, however. If Erika didn’t have any for a day or two, she found the thirst just as unbearable as ever, if not more so, though a few good, hard cums could take the edge off temporarily.

Erika was expecting to take the edge off during her visit.

As she walked into the lobby, she wondered what humiliation was in store for her next, her ever ready pussy beginning to drool again as she envisioned all the possibilities. Was it even humiliation if you wanted it, she wondered absently, resisting the urge to touch herself. She didn’t want to look like a complete nymphomanic in front of that burly, well muscled security guard. Well, sort of, anyway.

To her surprise however, he wasn’t there. The station was completely empty. Feeling a little let down, Erika went unsupervised to the elevator, taking it up to the penthouse. As the elevator began to climb, Erika felt her anticipation rising as well, running her hands over her large tits through her nylon mini dress, pinching her nipples in growing excitement. Maybe Dr. Roberts would have Paxton fuck her up from behind while making her eat out Michelle’s ass. Erika rubbed her thighs together, getting hot at the thought of the foxy Asian’s perfect tight little asshole, with a delicious long, hard cock sliding up inside of her...

The elevator doors slid open, and Erika fairly glided out to the receptionist’s desk. Michelle looked up with a surprised expression. “How come Security didn’t... Oh, probably tied up with—” The buxom Asian didn’t finish the thought aloud. She stood and came around her desk.

“Erika, lover, I’m so sorry, " Michelle said, grabbing her arm and hugging it against her stacked tits. She gave Erika a quick kiss, slipping her tongue in. “But Dr. Roberts isn’t available right now. She had an urgent matter to attend to down on one of the lower floors.

“Don’t you worry,” she added, seeing the stricken look on Erika’s face. “I have a fresh supply for you.” Michelle walked away quickly, hips swaying, perfectly at home, as always, in a pair of impossibly high spiked heels. Erika’s eyes tracked her shapely ass, on full display in a tightly clinging black skirt as she left the room.

Moments later, Michelle returned, a paper bag in tow. “Here you are, sexy,” she said with a lascivious smile that showed she meant it. She leaned in for one more kiss, Erika sucking on her tongue as it left her mouth, wanting more.

“Umm.. ok...” Erika said, looking around, feeling shiftless. Was it really just this easy? Would it be this way from now on? Did she want it to be..?

“Well, I guess I’ll get going then,” she said, reluctantly. “Unless..?” Erika eyed the ravishing secretary hopefully.

“Hmmm? Ohhhhhh, no I couldn’t,” Michelle said, picking up on Erika’s vibe. “Much as I’d love to, you sexy little tart. I got into sooooooo much trouble last time, you don’t even know. I mean, nothing wrong with a little S&M kink play, but you put a whip in Dr. Roberts’ hand and she gets a little too into it, ya know?”

The enticing secretary winced as she recalled some unseen episode, but not without total regret apparently, as one finely manicured hand absently made its way to her crotch. “I don’t care how hard I cum, I still have to be able to sit in that chair all day... without it hurting too much...“

The two busty women stood there in silence for a moment, lost in sexual fantasy.

“Anyway,” Michelle said after moment, with a shake of the head before smiling again brightly, “I’ll see your foxy ass, next time, OK?”

Erika managed a smile of her own, masking her disappointment, as she went back aboard the elevator with her bag of bottles. As it began descending, she rubbed herself under her short dress in a detached, automatic sort of way.

Why should she mind it so much that she was getting out of here with minimal effort for once? Now that she was an eager, wanton sex fiend, maybe this was a new ploy? Dr. Roberts did always seem to be one step ahead after all... Maybe they were trying to deprive her, turn her into a desperate little cumslut...

The fingers underneath her skirt began moving faster.

Erika, lost in her thoughts and raging libido, didn’t notice as the elevator went past the first floor lobby, moving rapidly deep below ground. Gradually, there was a dim sound of what seemed to be people talking, but which soon became clear was shouting, as the elevator approached the source. The elevator shuddered to a stop, and Erika realized now she was far below the lobby on some subterranean floor, and the people shouting were just outside the doors.

The doors slid open revealing a chaotic scene.

In actuality, the ruckus was much further away from the elevator than Erika had first realized; the long, wide hallway carried sound well. It was hard to process everything that was going on at once. The hall was all gleaming white tile, with rows and rows of glass windows revealing small rooms built with the same tile, each holding an occupant or two in some cases, as well as some complex machinery with hoses running up to the ceilings.

Erika barely absorbed any of this, as she was focused on the group of people wrestling on the floor, 30 feet in front of her.

The security guard from the lobby was in the middle of the fracas, as was Paxton, and two other men wearing lab coats. Dr. Roberts stood just off to the side, wearing an expression of aggravated disgust.

As the men jostled around, Erika could now see the subject of their efforts: a young woman wearing nothing but a hospital gown, which was almost completely torn away in the struggle, revealing a luscious body of nearly obscene proportions. If Erika had thought she herself had been transformed in a teenager’s wet dreams, she was nothing compared to this overripe, perverse sexpot. Although completely disheveled, her blonde mane was thick and lustrous, long and wild, reaching nearly down to her full round ass, which flared out from an impossibly tiny waist. It was her tits most of all that strained credulity. Huge, gigantic breasts, nearly twice the size of Dr. Roberts’ already impressive bust, and yet still impossibly gravity defying, high set, full and firm, practically gushing indecent amounts of milk on the sterile, polished floor. Her wide, crazed eyes, slightly up titled were the color of a cloudless summer sky, her lips so lush and full they looked swollen as she babbled incoherently, her taut body flexing and rippling as she struggled with the men restraining her.

MILK!!!” The frenzied sex bomb cried out, as she briefly escaped her captors’ hold. Her outstretched arms, slim, pretty hands curled into claws, were inches away from Doctor Robert’s blouse when the men grabbed hold of her, hauling back down. She twisted like a cat wildly, grabbing one of her own mammoth, oversized tits, suckling as milk poured out from the corners of her mouth, never ceasing to struggle for an instant all the while.

“Get that whore back in her cell,” Dr. Roberts said, with cold detachment. “How the fuck did this happen?”

The blonde prisoner, still twisting around, was now rubbing herself frantically.

“Unnnngh! Gimme some cock! Gimme!!” She pawed at the men’s crotches as they struggled to contain her. She was able to get a hold of one of men in lab coats and began vigorously humping his leg like a bitch in heat while the others struggled to peel her off.

Paxton and the security guard primarily taking the lead, they managed to haul her off and began dragging her down the hall, as she alternated between pleading, struggling and masturbating, all at a furious pace. The assailed man in the white lab coat wiped his brow as he puffed up next to Dr. Roberts. “I’m very sorry, Doctor, " he said, breathlessly. “We were shuffling subjects around to get Bay 27 repaired and she broke loose.”

“Well, be sure to get 27 up right away. We’re going to need it sooner rather than later.”

“With all due respect, Doctor, but why?” the man asked, and even from the elevator, Erika could see he was somewhat trepidatious to question the blonde doctor. “The latest round of candidates seemed to look promising. I thought we finally nailed this.”

Dr. Roberts did not answer as she watched the group of men stop far down the hall and unceremoniously fling the nympomanical prisoner into a cell, a thick glass door silently gliding down to seal it. It was only now with the commotion subsided that Erika saw, with horror, what was happening within each one.

Each of the prisoners were like the first she saw; men and women alike, each were the height of human fitness and hypersexuality.

In the cells with multiple occupants, they were invariably copulating with uninhibited carnality, engaged in a bestial level of frenetic energy. Half the cells with single occupants were in the same state, pleasuring themselves. Others were hooked up to elaborate machinery—some sort of apparatus that many of the prisoners were straddling, their enormous breasts plugged into suction cups, as they rode and humped in mindless pleasure. Erika could see from one of the unoccupied machines that the seat itself had a large rubber dildo protruding from it.

Disconcerting in a different way, were the handful of utterly gorgeous men and women quietly standing in a catatonic state, jaws slack, eyes vacant, reminiscent of Paxton.

Though it couldn’t have been longer than a few minutes, Erika had no idea how long she’d stood there gaping, or would have continued, had Dr. Roberts not finally answered her subordinate, snapping her back to attention with a fresh thrill of fear.

“I don’t give a shit if the test run was successful or not, I want that uppity cunt we got from the coffeehouse down here, milked and fucked stupid forever.”

A gasp escaped from Erika’s throat, unbidden, but thankfully unheard, as the lab technician stood in silent conflict before speaking reluctantly again.

“But Doctor… Candidate 496 is probably one of the most successful subject models to date and—“

“And her perfectly shaped, snotty ass is going straight into 27,” Dr. Roberts snapped. “Unless you’d rather go yourself…”

The man promptly shut his mouth, leaving Erika to her fate lest it become his own. Beyond Erika’s worst fears, Dr. Roberts intended for her to be taken to this subterranean prison, forever amongst her sordid collection of failed test subjects. More frightening than anything, however, was the wetness between her legs, unbidden, as she had watched the perverse sex show occurring in each cell, her loins burning as unsummoned images popped into her filthy, twisted mind, imagining herself being locked in a cell with some smoking hot, ultra horny stud or slut, rigorously fucking each other into oblivion every moment of every day.

My God, I gotta get out of here. Some part of me wants this, Erika thought with rising terror. She refused to even consider how much of herself that might be. She pressed the button to return to the lobby.

“Hey! You there!”

Lost in her own head, Erika had not even noticed the group returning from the would-be escapee’s cell. One of the lab workers was pointing right at her. Closer, Dr. Roberts and the man’s heads both snapped immediately in her direction.

As Erika frantically pushed the door close button, she saw Dr. Roberts’ blue eyes go wide with fury. ”Get her!” she screamed, without a trace of her characteristic composure. The doctor sprinted towards the elevator as the doors began to slide shut.

The approaching group behind the doctor also broke out into a run, Paxton quickly overtaking them all, as he rushed with unbelievable speed, a building roar coming from the wide mouth of his dim, emotionless face.

He could not have been more than a foot away from the elevator before the metal doors obliviously slid gently shut. Erika jumped back at the loud crashing sound as Paxton rammed into them, his fists banging like pistons. She only breathed again when the sounds diminished, then disappeared altogether as the elevator sped quietly up out of the dark underground and brought her back to lobby.

The instant the doors opened, Erika fled for her life.