The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

I’d never been happy with ending this story so abruptly and finally gotten to putting the half formed ideas onto proverbial paper. I think this missing chapter transitions a bit better to the final chapter, fills in one dangling plot mention and is also dedicated to Merry ;-)

—riki
* * *

The Au Lait Way

15.

“Welcome to Bay 27.”

It had been pitch dark when the nameless, faceless strangers entered Erika’s bedroom. Nonetheless, they had pulled a hood over her head, yanking her roughly from the bed as she struggled to breathe through the coarse fabric. She had already been fairly certain of where she was being taken, and now it was confirmed as the hood was pulled off, dazzling bright lights suddenly stabbing at her unprepared eyes.

Erika was afforded a blurry view through squinted, teary eyes of a vast room in gleaming white tile before she was rudely shoved forward, falling to her knees, her sheer black teddy affording her no protection.

“Your new home.”

The mean spirited laughter behind her cut off abruptly, informing her that the glass door had slid silently closed, effortlessly and completely blocking sound along with any hope of escape. Erika rose unsteadily, her cell coming into focus as her eyes adjusted and she whirled around to pound in vain at the thick, solid glass, completed unnoticed by the masked men casually strolling away. Her efforts died as they disappeared from view altogether.

Slowly, she turned to turned to assess her surroundings. Trapped in an impenetrable prison, deep below The Au Lait Institute.

The gleaming white room of Bay 27 was empty, save for one of the elaborate looking apparatuses she had seen on her previous encounter, installed directly in the center of the cell. Up close, it was not much different from what she recalled: a pair of clear hoses ran from the ceiling down to the front of the machine, which had upon it what appeared to be a sleek black saddle of sorts, smooth and shiny and undisturbed except for a thick, large dido protruding directly from the middle of it.

Had Erika somehow forgotten what she’d previously seen or equally impossibly unable to figure out how the machine worked, she’d need only look about at her other cellmates who were still as before tirelessly utilizing their own machines.

Erika stared across the way into the cell directly opposite her, where a blond sex bomb was riding her machine with unbridled ferocity. She rather thought it was the same woman who’d nearly escaped before, but frankly it was difficult to tell. With exception of hair and eye color, all of the women she could see were nearly identical: perfectly sculpted firm bodies, incredibly gigantic oversized tits.

Erika was mesmerized, watching as the blond moved up and down, humping the saddle, her massive bust bouncing rhythmically in time. Her head was tossed back, eyes shut, long, tousled golden hair streaming behind her mouth hanging open, clearly making sounds of pleasure Erika could not hear.

Despite her situation, Erika felt her own traitorous body responding to this brazen uninhibited display, her sex growing wet, the nipples on her own prodigious bust growing erect, poking through her nightgown, as she watched the hot blonde’s incredible body flex and writhe, taut, toned muscles gleaming with a sheen of sweat.

Erika pulled her fingers out from underneath her nightie’s hemline, her hand automatically groping herself before she’d even realized. What was she doing? She needed to figure out how to get out of here, and instead she was standing there watching this nympho slut and masturbating like a perverted voyeur.

You’re one to talk, she thought to herself. You’re a horny exhibitionist slut yourself, fingering yourself in front of your glass window for anyone else to see.

Not that anyone paying attention, but still anyone could see right in. And looking up, Erika saw there were cameras everywhere, both inside the cells and out. There was no privacy to be had in any inch of the place. If she were to do anything, all of it would be seen, monitored, recorded.

Erika felt her nipples tighten almost painfully at the thought, her pussy aching with need.

C’mon, she told herself. Escape. You need to think about escape. Focus.

Only her needful body wouldn’t listen, craving only release. She looked over at the machine in her own cell, drawn to it with a longing that seemed unreasonably strong, given how briefly she’d been here.

If I can just get myself off, Erika thought, I’ll be able to focus on getting off. I mean getting out of here.

Almost relieved at the sensible idea, she approached the machine, climbing on top, then straddling it towards the front of the saddle, her toned rear resting against the large rubber phallus behind her.

Apprehensive yet excited, Erika pulled her arms through the thin spaghetti straps of her nightie, shucking the silk fabric down around her tiny waist, exposing her bare giant tits, already beginning to leak milk from the pointed nipples.

She reached in front of her and grabbed the hoses, then upon seeing the suction cups dangling from the ends, she took each one in the palm of her hands and pressed them against her breasts, her back involuntarily arching out as she did so.

There was a light suction coming from the hoses, and they affixed easily, causing a light gasp from Erika.

It wasn’t enough however, and she let out a low moan of anticipation and frustration, her hands massaging her chest, trying to get the machine to work harder, as she slid back and forth, grinding herself against the saddle.

Fuck, I’m horny she thought. More… I need more…

Without a second thought, she raised herself off the seat then shifted herself back as she lowered herself onto the projecting dildo, sinking it deep within her wet, hungry pussy.

“Yessssssssss,” she hissed as it entered her fully, filling her up, fully astride the machine now. As she did so, the machinery hummed to life, with a pleasant vibration stimulating the rubber cock pressed up against her clit.

Erika moved her hips again, her eyes widening in surprised pleasure as the suction cups on her tits suddenly increased their sucking pressure in time with her motion. She thrust down and then quickly up again, gasping as the machine sucked again, hard against her tits, the milk beginning to flow freely.

“Oh fuck...”

Erika grunted, as she bounced up and down again, her ass shoved back, chest thrust outward into her hands, the hoses trailing between her fingers, no longer clear, but opaque white as the milk pumped through them.

“Mmm.. yea… " she said through gritted teeth, humping up and down in a growing frenzy, getting hornier by the second.

“Suck my titties...”

The first orgasm came quickly. She threw her head back moaning, as her pussy clenched down and then spasmed, gushing all the saddle, her hips moving up and down pneumatic ally like a piston.

It was only then that Erika noticed a man in a lab coat standing in front of her window, jotting notes on a clipboard as he observed her.

For a moment she considered what she must look like, astride this perverse milking sex machine, but her own filthy mind only took more pleasure from the idea of him watching her, of all the cameras, the all revealing glass, hiding nothing, exposing her as the nasty horny slut she was, fucking herself like a bitch in heat for all the world to see.

She knew she looked every bit as hot as the blonde whore across the way, her tight body and huge tits making her the perfect fucktoy, every man’s wet dream. Just like the machine sucking her tits and slamming in and out of her pussy, she too was made to fuck.

She did not even pause as a second scientist joined the man, Erika still humping and moaning as they deliberated mutely through the glass, before one of them walked away.

She barely registered when he returned and the glass wall slid noiselessly upward. Some dim realization occurred far back in Erika’s mind that this was an opportunity to be taken advantage of... a chance to... do... something... but just as quickly, it was lost, buried by the ecstasy of the machine, the incredible machine, sucking her tits, fucking her pussy, and the only thing she did was let her eyes slide shut.

She only realized what was happening when she felt a strong, warm muscular body clamber up behind her, straddling the saddle, a second hard and quite possibly larger cock pressed up against her rear again.

Some other Paxton type, she had time to think, smelling the masculine scent of the random failed experiment that used to be a person behind her, as she felt large, strong hands on her slim waist, nearly encircling it. Then he pushed his cock deep into her ass, sliding in easily despite the enormous girth due to her copious lubrication.

“Unggggh!” Erika cried out, squirming in pleasure as her rear stretched to accommodate his gigantic manhood.

She felt herself go limp, losing herself to carnal lust as he used her roughly, pulling her into him as he thrust deeply into her ass, slamming her pussy onto the dildo at the same time.

With each stroke, Erika grunted like an animal, all of her thoughts and anxieties ebbing away, become more and more remote as the immediate sensation of having both of her fuckholes filled overwhelmed all else.

She felt the muscular stranger behind her being to reach his climax as he humped her with increasing rapid, strong strokes, his enormous cock growing rock hard, twitching inside her, and then with a loud groan, he thrust himself up the hilt, buried deep in her ass as his cum came spewing out in huge, hot pulses, filling her bowels with his seed.

Erika cried out in ecstasy, her own pussy twitching and convulsing around the rubber dido as she slammed her rear back to take more of that wonderful thick cock into her ass. The suction cups went completely white for a moment as her tits spurted a huge pulse of milk, before the machine caught up, sucking and pulsing inexorably, the hose flexing slightly to accommodate the extra flow.

The brain dead, muscle bound freak behind her showed no signs of slowing, his erection resolutely rock hard despite his orgasm.

This is it, she thought lazily, as her mouth hung open, panting, drooling all over her massive sweat covered tits, feeling her mind go blissfully blank. This all she’d ever want. Just to stay here and get fucked all day, every day, in the ass and pussy and get her tits sucked and milked so they could feed it to other women and turn them into filthy big titted slut whores just like she was.

No more cares, no more worries, no more stress. Just mindless, animalistic fucking and rutting, sucking and licking and cumming.

Erika moaned loudly, giving in to this total abandonment, absolute surrender to sheer hedonistic pleasure, and she felt the cock in her rear twitch and then unload again, semen filling and then overflowing out of her asshole, squeezing out in thick, hot sticky rivulets as the cock worked in and out of her ass, and then she cumming too in a wild frenzy with uninhibited loud guttural moans, her cunt gushing, squirming, soaking her thighs, splashing the seat and spattering down the sides into a puddle on the white tile below—

Erika awoke suddenly with a start, back in her own bedroom, in the throes of the most intense orgasm of her life, thrashing around, two fingers buried up to the knuckles in her spasming pussy, the silk sheets of her bed soaked through to the mattress.

“Unghh! Unghh! Ungghhhhhhhh!!”

She lay there, panting in the darkness, her huge tits heaving, sucking her fingers, staring up at the ceiling for long time.