The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Au Lait Way

3.

Erika pulled into the packed parking lot of the address on the business card.

The building was huge, made of shining, reflective glass and polished metal. There was no company name or logo anywhere to be seen. Despite all of the cars outside, the lobby was completely deserted when she walked in through the heavy revolving door, where a burly man at the front security desk stopped her and asked for identification.

Taking her driver’s license, the guard picked up a phone and spoke briefly then hung up and handed the ID back to her.

“Elevator’s straight back. Take it to the top floor.”

Erika walked across the spacious, empty lobby, her shoes echoing off the polished marble floors. It was only after she stepped into the walnut paneled elevator and pressed the ‘P’ button above all the other numbers that she realized she hadn’t even told the guard whom she was there to see.

The elevator trip was long enough for Erika to have time to wonder what in the world she was doing here; but the nagging thirst in the back of her throat was all the explanation needed.

When the doors quietly slid open on the penthouse floor, they revealed a waiting area as large and impressive as the lobby. Like the lobby, a single desk occupied the middle of the space, where the receptionist, a raven haired Asian woman, was clacking away at a keyboard, and speaking quietly into a wireless phone headset.

As Erika approached, the receptionist glanced over at her, holding up one finger, before turning her attention back to the flat panel monitor in front of her and simultaneously speaking on the call.

Erika tapped her foot in annoyance at this treatment, studying the receptionist in front of her, trying to ignore the constant itch in her throat.

Typical secretary slut, she thought contemptuously. While the woman had an undeniably pretty face, with wide, slightly up tilted eyed, her makeup was entirely too heavy, her blouse was too low cut, her pencil skirt too tight, and her spiked heels too tall.

What is it with receptionists anyway, Erika wondered. Some deep seated desire to make minimum wage for the rest of their lives?

Finally the Asian woman wrapped up the call—probably her mother on the other end of the line—and gave Erika a polite, inquisitive look.

“Erika Williams, I’m here to see Dr. Roberts.”

“What time was your appointment?”

“Oh uh... I don’t have one.” Why hadn’t she called ahead?

“And what is this regarding?”

Erika felt a flush beginning to creep up her neck. She didn’t really know how to explain that, even to herself.

“Well, um... I ran into her at a coffeehouse and she gave me her card... And...”

“I see.”

The receptionist gave Erika what seemed to be a smug, bemused look. Bitch. The Asian woman pressed the intercom button with a perfectly French manicured finger.

“Yes, Michelle?”

“There’s a Ms. Erika Will—”

“Send her in, send her in.”

Michelle rose from behind her desk, and Erika could see now that the rest of receptionist’s body was as well maintained as her face. Though her frame was small and svelte, she was tall, with a disproportionally large bust. Those can’t be real, Erika thought. What, do you have to have a double D chest to work here?

Erika found herself staring at the woman’s perfect butt, framed in the tight long skirt, as she led the way.

Michelle held open a set of double doors to a huge magnificent corner office, with floor to ceiling glass revealing a panoramic view of the city below.

“Thank you, Michelle. That will be all.”

The sleek and styled receptionist left wordlessly, pulling the doors shut behind her.

The woman from the coffee shop sat behind a huge desk of gleaming mahogany. The doctor was wearing a tight black skirt and jacket combo today, but otherwise looked every bit as over sexualized as Erika remembered. The volumes of honey blond hair, the white blouse opened one button too low at the top, bright red lipstick on the woman’s full mouth, which looked almost obscene as the lips toyed with a pen while she read over a document.

Erika was left to stand in the middle of the room unacknowledged, as Dr. Roberts continued to read. After waiting impatiently for a few moments, she cleared her throat loudly, which she immediately regretted, if only because it magnified the itch immensely. The doctor, glanced up, then with a sigh put the paper down onto the desk and folded her hands in front of her.

“So, Miss..?”

“Erika Williams.”

“Miss Williams. What brings you to my office today?”

“The coffeehouse yesterday—” Erika began.

“Ah yes! You! I thought you looked familiar...”

The blonde was apparently completely oblivious to Erika’s growing outrage at this rude interruption and flippant referral, as she asked next, “I take it you’ve come seeking guidance on improving yourself?”

Erika could only stand there gaping like a total moron for a moment, before practically sputtering with indignation. “Seeking guidan..?! Improve?! Nothing of the sort!”

“Please, have a seat,” Dr. Roberts said, dismissing her outburst altogether, gesturing to a chair, as serenely unflappable today as she’d been the day before.

Erika ignored her completely in turn, striding across the room, placing her palms on the cool desktop surface and leaning across.

“I don’t need to sit. I won’t be staying long. I just came to inform you that I’ll be pressing charges.”

She glared huffily across the desk, feeling more like herself, having asserted control over the situation.

One of the doctor’s immaculately shaped eyebrows arched slightly.

“For..?”

“For tampering with my drink! I’m not an idiot, I know exactly what you did when you grabbed my cup...”

The doctor leaned back in her chair, a lazy grin like a crocodile spreading across her beautiful face.

“You’re not even going to deny it?”

Dr. Roberts continued to smile gently. “I think you’d have a rather tough time proving anything, and the legal ramifications for making allegations without evidence can be rather... severe.

But I think that’s all beside the point anyway. Why are you really here?“

She knew. Erika could see it on her face. Determined not to give the doctor the satisfaction, she swallowed, in vain, that ever present itch in her throat driving her to abstraction. She felt a sudden urge to claw at her own neck.

“I already told you—“

“Yes, yes, you’re calling the Feds and apparently I’m headed for Supermax prison. So why come here and tell me?”

Looking into the blonde doctor’s placid, calm face while Erika’s mind raced for any sort of half plausible response felt like looking into some insane funhouse mirror that showed the exact opposite of its true reflection —– a plain brunette, half crazed, in emotional turmoil.

“What was it?! " she burst out despite herself, desperate. “What did you put in my coffee?”

“Well, now let’s just step back a moment here. Have a seat.” Dr. Roberts gestured towards the chair again, smiling pleasantly. Erika hesitated, knowing that with her sudden outburst, the control of this encounter had just slipped away from her again—as if she’d ever even had it. She sat docilely with her hands in her lap. They were trembling.

The doctor nodded in approval at her diminished demeanor. “Now, I think, in order for us to make any sort of progress, you need to acknowledge your problem, how in need you are of professional and social development.”

Erika blinked in confusion. “What... what do you mean?”

“Well, I think you know. You don’t recall ‘like a hog, suckling her piglets’?”

She winced slightly at having her brash words repeated back at her. “I don’t... I don’t understand.”

“You do. You are unpleasant. You are uptight. You are confrontational.

All of this...” The blonde wrinkled up her face and flapped her hand at Erika. “It’s all... undesirable.”

“Look, please!” Erika didn’t see what the woman was getting at. None of it mattered—she just needed more of that drink. She reached into her purse, fumbling out her wallet with her shaking hands. “I’ll pay you...”

“I’m afraid it’s really not that simple,” Dr. Roberts answered bemusedly. “You have to want to improve yourself, or I can’t be of any help.”

“Yes, fine! OK! I want to improve, I want to be better! Now please, just tell me what it was..!”

The doctor leaned across the large desk, her large breasts nearly spilling out of the tight blouse, studying Erika carefully with her bright blue eyes.

“You’re certain..? This decision is irrevocable, and not one to be made in haste. Once you’ve committed to this path of development, there isn’t any turning back.”

Erika hesitated for a fraction of second, before answering hoarsely. “Yes. I’m sure, doctor. I’m sure. Now please... please tell me...”

The blonde woman continued surveying her for several long moments more, before she finally, mercifully, settled back in the plush Italian leather executive chair, apparently satisfied, and spread her arms wide.

“Milk,” she said simply.

Erika stared at her dumbly. “Milk..? That’s it? But I tried... I drank it...”

“Well to be sure, there’s more than one kind of milk, Erika.”

Somewhere in the back of her mind, a dim awareness was beginning to surface, but in the forefront was just the thirst, the maddening, all consuming thirst. She felt the unrelenting impulse again to claw out her own throat.

“OK, whatever! I don’t really need to know the details. I just... I’d really like to have some more.”

“Oh, you poor dear...” The blonde doctor wore a simpering expression of sympathy. “You’re suffering!”

Dr. Roberts rose from the desk.

“Well, now that you’ve agreed you need help, I can give you the help you need...”

The doctor slid her suit jacket off in one fluid motion, dropping it onto the chair behind her. As she slowly walked around the desk toward Erika, her hips swaying, she began undoing her blouse buttons.

“What’re you... What’s going on?” Erika asked, confused, nervous.

“You know, I took it very personally, what you said in the coffeehouse,” Dr. Roberts said quietly, completely disregarding her questions. “’Like a hog’, you said...”

Dr. Roberts let the blouse slide to the floor. She stopped in front of Erika seated meekly in her chair, topless, except for an elaborate lacy black bra, which matched her too tall heels and too short skirt.

“Really, it’s not even what you said.” The blonde doctor had a thoughtful, introspective look on her face, while reaching behind herself with one hand and unhooking the bra strap. “It was the way you said it... with such disgust...“

She pulled an arm through one strap, then the other, freeing her breasts, which were enormous, even larger than Erika had thought, full and high set, not sagging in the slightest, even without support, the pink nipples erect and pointed.

Erika stared up at the doctor, unable to take her eyes off of her, horrified with dawning realization. “No...” she whispered. “No, I can’t...” She licked her lips thickly and swallowed. Her throat felt like sandpaper.

“I’m just happy you know were wrong, Erika.” Dr. Roberts was looking down at her something like maternal affection. She reached over, stroking Erika’s head.

“Please, don’t…” Erika turned her head away slightly, but couldn’t pull her wide eyed gaze away. “Don’t… Don’t make me do that…”

Dr. Robert’s hand stopped stroking her hair, coming to a rest. Her face was impassive. “Tell me how disgusting you think it is now.”

She yanked Erika’s head back by her hair, pulling it out the tight bun. Erika had a split second to cry out before the doctor roughly shoved her breasts into her upturned face, a hard nipple forced into her open mouth.

“Mmmmph!”

Erika reached up blindly, arms swinging wildly, trying to bat at the doctor’s face, hitting nothing but empty air. Her nostrils flared as she breathed frantically through her nose, hyperventilating, her mouth full of soft, warm flesh. As she struggled for air, she could feel the turgid nipple pressed against her tongue, could taste just a hint of what she longed for so badly…

Her air was suddenly cut off altogether as the doctor pulled her in even closer, enveloping Erika entirely in her bosom.

“I can wait all day long,” she heard the doctor say in her imperturbable voice. “You on the other hand…”

It seemed an eternity later when her body involuntarily took over, sucking in, vainly attempting to gain air from her filled airway.

Immediately, warm milk flooded into Erika’s mouth. It was the same rich, sweet, buttery taste as the coffee, only infinitely more intense. She felt tears welling in her eyes as the indescribably delicious flavor exploded in her mouth.

Oh, it’s good. It’s so fucking good

Her hands ceased flailing of their own accord, falling down instead to grab the doctor’s slim waist, but Erika wasn’t sure whether it was to push her away or pull her closer.

Don’t swallow, she told herself. This... this is... wrong...

It’s disgusting. You can’t swallow milk from this woman... from this woman’s breasts...

She held the mouthful of milk, fighting against her basest instincts to consume what her body had so longed for, the intoxicating taste of her on her tongue, pervading all of her senses.

Don’t do it.

Don’t swallow... Don’t swallow...

Don’t.

She swallowed.

Doctor Roberts threw her head back, laughing airily, as Erika pulled her in, burying herself in the buxom woman’s giant breasts, sucking desperately, swallowing greedily, so quickly she was practically choking on it, milk trickling out the corners of her mouth, dribbling down her chin.

Erika felt her eyes roll back in her head as she mindlessly suckled. It was so good, too good... she felt little grunts and whimpers of pleasure rise from the back of her throat as she drank and drank.

Dr. Robert’s laughs were growing breathier, then gradually dissolved into moans, as Erika’s tongue ran over her nipple, lapping at the milk, her lips working as she opened her mouth wider and wider to take more of the doctor’s beautiful breast inside.

Erika was groaning now in ecstasy. She could feel her own nipples growing rock hard on her flat chest, felt herself getting hotter and hotter between her legs with every swallow.

Dr. Roberts had her firmly by the back of the head with one hand, cradling her, pulling her in, still smothering her with her tits, while the other had reached down underneath her own tiny skirt. Erika opened her eyes to see the doctor had put a leg up on the arm of Erika’s chair, her thighs spread far apart. Black lace panties that matched the doctor’s discarded bra were pushed to the side, exposing her blonde slit as she slid three dripping wet fingers in and out of herself.

Erika could feel hot milk trickling down her throat, filling her gut, and still she sucked and swallowed, gulping huge mouthfuls. Dr. Robert was panting now, her breath coming in harsh gasps, her hand moving frantically underneath her skirt. Her beautiful face was contorted with angry lust.

“Yes... Yes... Ohhhh... Suck on my tits, you snotty little bitch...” the blonde doctor hissed through clenched teeth.

“Uhh, uhhh.... drinking... my milk... unnnnngh... from my tits... unnnhh... like a dirty pig...

“Isn’t that... ohhhhhh... what you said... huh... shiiiiiit...

“Huh... you uppity... unnnh... fucking... slut...”

Dr. Robert’s head was thrown back, her long blonde hair trailing behind her, mouth working, opening and closing.

“Tell me... oh fuuuuck... Tell meeee, you dirty fucking pig...” she begged.

“Unngghhhhhhhh!!!”

As the doctor groaned in climax, Erika felt a huge burst of milk fill her mouth, overflowing it, spurting out, splashing warmly all over her face, and she clawed at Dr. Roberts’ bare, smooth back as she pulled her into herself as hard as she could, suffocating herself in those huge, luscious tits, her screams muffled by them as her own orgasm exploded throughout her body, more intense than any she’d ever felt in her life, and then everything went black.