The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Au Lait Way

4.

Erika suddenly awoke. She was lying on the floor, a very plush carpet underneath her cheek. She sat up dazedly, swaying. “Wha... Where..?”

The floor was moving in front of her in wide, blurry swings. Erika tottered to her feet, and stood there reeling, wiping the back of her hand clumsily across her chin which was all wet. Had she been drooling? The front of her blouse was damp too.

“Wha... happened..?” Erika’s mouth felt filled with cotton as she slurred.

Dr. Roberts was sitting behind her desk, fully clothed in her too tight outfit, intently writing a document. She gave Erika a brief glance before looking back down, reviewing what she had written. Without looking up, she waved a dismissive hand at Erika. “You may go.”

She began writing again.

Erika confusedly stumbled out of the opulent office through the double doors. Someone came and put an arm around her shoulders to hold her up, half dragging her across the reception area. Through the haze, she could see it was some beautiful Asian girl, who was speaking as she helped Erika make it towards the elevator.

“...just go ahead and have one as needed...” The handles of a large paper bag were pressed into her hand, and it was so heavy she nearly dropped it immediately.

“..the effects can be seen—hold onto it, don’t just drop it!” The beautiful girl sounded exasperated now. Erika tightened her grip on the bag.

The elevator doors opened and Erika was unceremoniously deposited inside without another word.

Several hours later, Erika found herself in her apartment bed, with no recollection whatsoever of how she’d gotten home, or really where she had come from. She closed her eyes and drifted away again.

* * *

When Erika woke up, the morning sun was shining in through her apartment window. Her head felt clear and refreshed, but when she sat up, her body was so sore she winced. She felt tender all over, in her abs and back, chest and shoulders, legs and arms. She rubbed herself gingerly all over as she looked at the clock. 7 AM. Plenty of time to get ready for work. She took her Blackberry from the nightstand and nearly dropped it when she saw the date. It wasn’t the next morning; it was the day after! She’d spent over 24 hours sleeping!

As she scrolled through the work emails, she saw ones from the rubberneck twins, Jessica and Kate, asking throughout yesterday with increasing levels of concern: if she was ok, if everything was all right, did she need anything. There was a stern note from Bill, her manager, about taking two consecutive days off, one without even giving notice.

Ignoring her aching body, she jumped out of bed and got the shower going. It wouldn’t do to be late today. She washed hurriedly, then pulled on a pair of pants and a sweater. Erika frowned as she shifted the sweater uncomfortably around herself—she made a mental note to yell at the dry cleaners for shrinking her clothes yet again.

After applying her usual light, sensible layer of makeup, Erika went to pull her hair up into its customary bun, but found her shoulders were so sore she could barely raise her arms over her head. She managed to pull it back in a pony tail and rushed off to work.

Bill was the first to greet her, calling her into his office immediately as she walked past his door, and berated her for a solid five minutes. Erika simply sat there calmly, staring at the red faced, balding, middle-aged slob in his short sleeve dress shirt and clip on tie, and said nothing. She’d had more arguments with this dolt than she could remember, but just didn’t feel up for it today somehow.

When he finished his tirade, he gave her an expectant look, but Erika merely apologized, said it wouldn’t happen again and went back to her cube to get caught up on her work, missing the surprised, confused look on Bill’s face.

“Oh my God, where have you been? Are you ok??”

Kate was sitting on Jessica’s desk, as two of them were doing what they did best—chatting it up over morning coffee. They both were staring at her over the partition wall.

“I’m fine, Gossip Girls. Got a lot of work to catch up on,“ Erika answered as she logged in and opened her email.

“Ok,” Kate said uncertainly. “Well... your hair looks nice today.”

“Oh, shut up. I was in a hurry this morning.”

Apparently mollified by her typical response, Kate and Jessica turned away, resuming their inane chatting. Erika cast a look at the pair out of the corner of her eye as she began replying to her messages. Of course they would think her hair looked good. The two girls would never have their carefully arranged, volumized manes even pulled back, let alone put up in a bun. Bill had just hired them because they were a couple of sorority girls, fresh out of college who thought a twenty-five year old like Erika was an old maid. Both were tan, fit and skinny, although Kate was blond and Jessica was brunette as though Bill couldn’t decide and wanted one of each.

Airheads, Erika thought, as she adjusted her glasses and opened another email. Girls like them set the feminist movement back a century. She tugged at the neck of her sweater. It really was too damn small.

The morning passed normally, as Erika caught up on her work, returned phone calls, and answered emails. But as lunchtime rolled around, Erica began to feel a familiar itch in the back of her throat.

Oh no, she thought. Not again...

But... what did she mean by that..? She could only vaguely remember the past few days, having gone to see that doctor that she met at the coffeehouse, and then..? It was all a blur.

As she struggled to recall the last two days’ events, she realized she couldn’t even remember the last time she ate and found that she was ravenous as well as thirsty. She reached into her purse for her wallet and found stuffed in there, a small 6 oz. bottle.

When she thought hard about it, Erika vaguely recalled getting a paper bag filled with a few six packs of these bottles and putting one in her purse at some point, though the recollection was so dim, she could hardly tell if it were even a real memory.

Erika popped her head above her cubicle wall. Jessica was on the phone, one finger twirling around the cord. “I’m starving. Tell Kate on the other end of the line there that we’re going to lunch.”

Ten minutes later, they were seated at a nearby burger joint, Jessica and Kate grazing at two small salads, while Erika was bolting down a double bacon cheeseburger with large fries and a large strawberry malt.

“Ummm... are you ok,” Jessica asked, watching Erika stuff the last bite of burger in her mouth, licking her fingers with relish.

“You already asked me that,” Erika said, as she reached into her purse, pulled out the small bottle and upended its contents into her malt, stirring it in with the straw.

“What’s that,” Kate asked, frowning and pointing to the empty, unmarked bottle. Erika tucked it back into her bag.

“Supplement from the doctor,” she answered as she tossed the straw to the side and took a big gulp. She closed her eyes, savoring the taste as she swallowed. It was heavenly.

“Well... what’s in it?”

Erika opened her eyes to see the pair of them staring intently across the table at her, with something that looked like concern. She rolled eyes in irritation. “It’s a special blend of mind your own damn business.”

She tossed her head back, drinking the rest of the malt in three smooth swallows, slamming the mug back down on the table top.

She looked at the empty glass, licking her lips, feeling completely and totally satisfied, then looked up at the pair of them still carefully watching her.

Erika suddenly let out a loud, happy laugh.

“I’m just kidding around, you two wide eyed little owls! Come on, let’s get back to the office!”

* * *

Later that evening Erika arrived back to her apartment with a ten piece bucket of fried chicken. She set it down on the kitchen table then went to change out of her work clothes. All day long that shrunken sweater was chafing her. She pulled it over her head, and practically flung it away from her, but even without it she still felt uncomfortable. She realized suddenly that her bra was too tight as well, the straps cutting into her sides.

Erika reached around her back and unhooked it with one hand, then let it fall to the floor. Something about doing that seemed to stir a memory in her mind. She stood there for a few moments thoughtfully, as she rubbed her sides, which had red lines from where the straps had been digging in. Why was her bra so tight anyway? She let her arms fall to her sides and looked at herself in the dresser mirror.

Were her breasts... bigger?

Eh, just getting close to that time of the month, she thought dismissively, pulling on a comfy T-shirt.

She went back to the kitchen, starving, ready to eat, when another half memory hit her. Erika walked over to the refrigerator and opened the door, seeing what she thought she would. Three 6 packs of small bottles of white liquid were in there (with one bottle missing), stacked neatly inside.

Erika reached in and pulled one out to have with her dinner.