The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Au Lait Way

6.

“Ow ow! What’s going on, sexy?!”

“Oh stop it, Kate,” Erika said, blushing, as she walked in and hopped up on the desk next to her in Jessica’s cube.

“No, I mean it! You look hot!”

“You totally do,” Jessica chimed in.

Erika was beginning to regret wearing her new outfit. Still, she had been so excited to put it on when she woke up in the morning. After brushing her hair and pulling it into her ponytail, she’d even put on a bit more makeup than usual, since they were going out after work. And then there was the strangest thing. Erika’s glasses were giving her a headache, as she got ready that morning; they seemed much too strong. Luckily, she had a pair of contacts from when her eyes had a weaker prescription, and she felt much more comfortable when she slipped them in.

“Oh stop you guys... I’m going to get working so we can leave on time today, ok?”

Erika did get through her morning with speedy efficiency, which was fortunate for her, since she needed to make a trip back to the mall again at lunchtime.

“Hi, Aimee,” she said brightly, walking back in to her new favorite boutique.

“Oh my God, Erika, girl, you are rocking it, " Aimee exclaimed, rushing from around the counter as fast as her 6 inch heels would allow to give her a hug. She really is just like the twins, Erika thought, smiling fondly as she hugged her back.

“What are you looking for today?”

“Well,” Erika said, squirming her shoulders, “I need a new bra, I think. This one is so uncomfortable.”

“Oh, ok, we’ve got tons of stuff! Well let’s go back to the dressing rooms and I’ll measure you.”

Erika walked into one of the stalls, and Aimee followed right behind, with a tape measure in hand. “Can you take off your top please?”

Erika unbuttoned her blouse, hung it up on a hook and stood there self consciously.

“Damn, girl, you are really in shape,” Aimee said, giving her an appraising look. “Do you do Crossfit or something? Wow.”

Erika felt herself flushing again. “Umm... thanks,” she said, shyly.

“Well this bra is obviously too small, look at how tight it is on the sides. Let’s see what you really should be wearing...”

Aimee set about with the tape measure, quickly and expertly, but as she stood behind her and reached around, Erika felt unexpectedly... excited. But just as quickly the moment passed.

“Ok, you’re a 34B!” Erika felt Aimee behind her reading the tag from the bra she was wearing. “Uh, this is WAY wrong! A full cup size too small. I’ll be right back!”

And ten minutes after that, Erika was walking out wearing a new comfier bra, and few extra in a shopping bag.

* * *

Erika was exhausted when she got home at 2AM. What a night it had been. After work happy hour cocktails with Kate and Jessica started at 5 PM, but went into overtime and had turned into tequila shots by 7. By 10, they were at their third bar, and the three decided the twins should be called Katie and Jessie.

“But wait...” Kate said slurring slightly. “What about Erika?

“Umm... Erika-ey!”

The three of them dissolved into peals of laughter.

“No, wait!” Jessica shouted. “You’re Rikki!!”

“No, that’s a total stripper name..!” Erika protested.

“To Rikki,” Kate yelled, holding up her shot glass, spilling half of it as she did, “Stripper Rikki!”

The girls screamed in unison happily. They clinked their shots together and tossed them back, and then resumed screaming again.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!”

Somewhere around midnight, Katie and Jessie had texted some boys they knew to come out, and it was mostly a blur after that. Erika vaguely recalled drunkenly dancing with a tall, good looking guy, making out heavily while he ran his hands up and down her back, feeling her rear. She was also pretty sure she’d also danced with Katie or Jessie, but couldn’t remember which. She could only recall swaying together to the beat on the dance floor, grinding up against each other, sweating in the hot club.

Erika stumbled into the kitchen, undressing as she went. She was so thirsty. She poured herself a tall glass of water, and drank it all down. Then she opened the fridge, she saw a sight both welcome and dismaying; a small, white bottle, but it was the last one. She drank that too, then fell asleep on the couch wearing nothing but her panties and new bra.

* * *

It was almost noon when Erika awoke, expecting a terrible hangover, but surprisingly she felt perfectly normal, except for that morning soreness she had come to expect, which seemed to be growing less by the day.

She dressed more like her usual self today in conservative pants and dress shirt, pulling her hair back into its customary ponytail, although she still forewent her glasses. Even the contacts seemed over magnified a little, though it was probably just from all the alcohol the night before.

Erika left her apartment, feeling nervous and troubled. It had been the first thing on her mind the instant her eyes had opened. There were no more bottles, and even now she was craving another one. Why had she even continued drinking them? She’d had that brief moment of sanity the other night, and then she’d just gone back into space cadet mode. It was Saturday—would anyone even be there? And even so, what then?

The parking lot of the Au Lait Institute was as packed as it was the last time Erika had been here, despite being a weekend. Even so, the lobby was again completely deserted when she entered, except for the same large security guard behind his desk, reading a newspaper.

He barely gave her a glance before turning back to his paper. “Ms. Williams. Penthouse.”

She gave the man a timid nod he likely didn’t even see and took the elevator up to the top floor. When the doors slid open to the shiny marble reception area, Erika saw that the reception desk was empty.

As she stepped out onto the floor, she felt a very strange sense of déjà vu, as though she had only visited this place in a dream. Erika knew that it wasn’t true, but at the same time, she still hadn’t actively thought about what DID occur the last time she was here.

She stood around for a few minutes, waiting to see if the receptionist—was her name Michelle?—would appear. Then she walked over to the tall magnificent wooden doors of the corner office and knocked quietly.

“Come in, come in.” The voice from within sounded slightly agitated.

Erika pushed one of the doors open to see Dr. Roberts seated behind her large, impressive desk as before. She was neither reading nor writing anything, but apparently just sitting in contemplation, leaning back in her plush leather chair with her eyes closed. She opened them briefly as Erika entered the room. “Come, have a seat.”

Erika sat in the same chair as last time, across the desk from the blonde doctor, who let out a deep breath and closed her eyes again. “I’m sorry, umm... Am I interrupting your meditation? Should I come back later?”

“Hmmmm?” Dr. Roberts opened blue eyes again in mild surprise, before giving a light laugh. “Oh no, don’t be ridiculous. What can I do for you today?”

Erika shifted in her seat nervously. She knew what she wanted, but she wasn’t exactly sure at the same time. “I... I finished those bottles...” she began.

“Oh wonderful, wonderful.” Dr. Roberts leaned back in her seat comfortably. “I trust you’ve seen some improvements? I certainly can.”

“Well... Umm... I don’t know... There have been some changes...”

“Your disposition is certainly ameliorated, if you were to ask me.”

Erika supposed there was truth to that. The doctor kept interrupting her as usual, and Erika knew the way Dr. Robert’s eyes were closing again as though she were dozing in her seat would have irked her last week, but didn’t seem like a very big deal at the moment.

“Yes. But there have been other things too, physical ones that—”

“Physiological?” Dr. Roberts interrupted again, with her head turned up towards the ceiling. “That’s to be expected...”

Erika was growing alarmed by the matter of fact manner in which the doctor said this. “Well, what’s... what’s in it? What’s it doing to me..?”

Dr. Roberts let out a sigh. “Improving you. I could have sworn we discussed this on your previous visit.”

“Improving how?”

The doctor sighed again. “Every which way. You know someone slipped me something once too, drugged me... it changed my life...”

Dr. Roberts looked at Erika across the desk through half closed eyes.

“I worked very, very hard to develop a cure for myself, and eventually I found it. Even in my college years, I was very brilliant, you know. But then, a funny thing happened to me. I didn’t take it. I suddenly realized that a cure wasn’t really the answer.”

Erika had no idea what the woman was talking about. “What... what did the drug do to you?”

“It got me addicted.”

“To what?”

“It... doesn’t matter,” Dr. Roberts sighed, turning her head back up towards the ceiling. “The point is, I realized then that addiction is power. And the way to gain the most power was to make people addicted... to me.“

Dr. Roberts groaned quietly.

“Doctor? Are you ok?” Erika leaned forward, concerned, while trying to absorb what she was hearing.

The doctor’s brow was furrowed, but she waved a hand at Erika. “Fine... fine...

“Anyway... there’s a large laboratory in this building, with some very talented people... down on the 62nd floor. They weren’t able to replicate the experiments I did in college... but still we made some changes, some progress...”

Dr. Roberts was still leaned back, eyes squeezed shut now. She sounded short of breath as she spoke. “Of course... they never would have worked so diligently for me... if my own experiments hadn’t been such a resounding success... mmmmm...”

Erika was just beginning to figure out what was happening, when the doctor held up a finger.

“Just a moment, please,” Dr. Robert said, in a strained voice. She gripped the armrests of her chair tightly, and her head flung forward, her clear blue eyes cracked open, squinting through the blonde hair falling across her face, looking straight into Erika’s green ones. Her full lips parted silently and then she cried out.

“Ahhhhhh! Uhhhh! UHHHHH! Ahhhhhh.... ahhhh...

Ohhh... oh...”

Dr. Roberts simply sat there for almost a full minute, gasping for breath, a perfectly manicured hand running down her face, stopping at her mouth to toy with her full lips.

“Mmmmmmm…”

She let out a deep breath and then sat up straighter in seat. “Excuse me,” she said brightly, pushing her golden locks of hair out of her face, giving her mane a bounce. She looked down underneath her desk. “You may go now.”

The tall, beautiful Asian receptionist appeared from behind the desk, delicately wiping her mouth as she rose to her feet and then left without a word, her heels clicking on the expensive marble floor.

Erika could scarcely believe what had just happened. Dr. Roberts was having oral sex performed on her the whole time and, unbelievably, apparently orgasmed right in front of her! She shook her head and rose to her feet.

“This... This is crazy...”

“Oh settle down, Erika,” Dr. Roberts said, serene as always. “You’re supposed to be less uptight, especially after drinking my milk for a week.”

“Your..?” Erika hesitated, and then pressed forward with willful ignorance. “If it’s supposed to make THAT ok with me, then no thank you, I don’t need it!”

Dr. Roberts shook her head. “Have you been listening to anything I’ve been saying at all? When did you finish the last bottle? It couldn’t have been any later than last night.”

“How... How do you know that?”

“Well you’re here in my office today, on a Saturday, and you’re not completely beside yourself with the thirst...” The doctor looked closely at Erika. “...though you’re getting there. Aren’t you?“

Erika stood there next to the chair, wavering. It was true. It had been the longest she’d gone without in over a week, and her throat was beginning to burn. “I just... No... I don’t need it...”

Dr. Roberts folded her hands on the desk, a gentle smile on her face. “If that’s the case, the door is directly behind you.”

Erika squared her shoulders, determined, but found herself unable to just turn and leave. When she thought about driving home empty-handed, she felt almost frantic. She hung her head. “I... I can’t leave,” she said in a low voice. It shocking how quickly her resolve abandoned her.

“Sorry?” Dr. Robert’s leaned across her desk, with her head tilted. “I didn’t quite catch that.”

Erika had a direct view down the blonde doctor’s blouse of her ample cleavage. She licked her lips thickly. “I can’t leave,” she repeated, loudly. “Just... please... give me some more.”

Being in this office, with the doctor, with what had just transpired, Erika’s suppressed memories from her last visit were vividly rushing back, but it didn’t matter anymore. She just needed to slake her thirst and was ready to do it all over again. She felt like reaching across the desk and ripping open the doctor’s blouse.

“Mmmmm... No, no I don’t think so…” Dr. Roberts said.

“What?” Erika was practically on the verge of tears. “But I need it!!”

“Well, I’m not just going to give it to you. I’m not entirely sure you’ve learned your lesson yet...“

“What... what do I have to do?” Erika was afraid of the answer, afraid she knew.

“Hmmm... Well, let me think about that...”

Erika resisted the urge to put her hands up to her throat, while she watched the doctor sitting behind her desk, nonchalantly deliberating. A long, agonizing minute of silence passed before Erika burst out shouting.

“What? What?! Tell me!” She felt crazed, wild. “I’ll do anything! Do you want me to go down on you like your secretary did?! That’s what you want, right? I’ll do it!”

Dr. Roberts appeared to consider it, one hand balled under her chin, an index finger extended, tapping her own cheek, but then to Erika’s surprise, she slowly shook her head. “Well, see... the thing is Michelle just licked my pussy already...” She sat up suddenly, an excited look on her face as some brilliant idea seemingly occurred to her. “But you can lick my ass,” she said brightly.

“What?! No!” Erika’s response was automatic, instant.

Dr. Robert’s face lost its sunny countenance. “You see? Now I’m quite positive you haven’t learned your lesson yet.”

She walked around the desk with an expectant look on her face, stopping where Ericka stood trembling. “What happened to ‘I’ll do anything’ from a minute ago, hmmm?”

Somewhere deep down, Erika was outraged, or at least knew that she ought to be. But on the surface, she was just desperate, and reckless and so, so thirsty.

With something between a whimper and a groan, Erika sank slowly down to her knees. It was as though her spirit had broken. What was she doing? How had things changed so quickly in only a week’s time?

Erika had never had oral sex of any kind. Before today, she’d have said that it was completely repulsive to receive it, derogatory and degrading to give it. She’d never even considered the implication of two women engaging in it, much less what the doctor was asking for now.

Dr. Robert’s smile had returned, as she turned her back to Erika, looking down at her over her shoulder, while she gathered her short skirt up in front of her, revealing a lacy black garter clipped to the matching lace tops of her sheer thigh high stockings, and nothing else. She was not wearing any panties, her blond sex exposed, already glistening from her previous session with her receptionist. The doctor bent her long shapely legs at the knees in a half crouching position, and pressed her ass into Erika’s upturned face.

Oh God, no, Erika thought, as her hands went up to cup the doctor’s approaching firm ass cheeks, her face between them. Dr. Robert’s sphincter, tightly closed, slightly darker than the creamy skin surrounding it, was inches from her mouth. She swore she could still smell Michelle’s perfume.

Oh God, what am I doing? This is sick.

Just… just do it, Erika thought, steeling herself. Just get it over with, get what you need and get out of here.

With complete despair, she shut her eyes, opened her mouth and hesitantly stuck out the tip of her tongue.

And tasted bliss.

It was like the milk, just like it, every bit as rich and complex, sweet and buttery. The taste of Dr. Robert’s skin, everywhere, was permeated with it, but the most intense of it was from her anus. Erika’s reservations vanished immediately as without preamble she licked it with mindless fervor, lapping at it over and over again, grabbing the doctor around the hips, and pulling her down, harder into her.

Dr. Roberts moaned at the sudden intensity of Erika’s oral pleasuring, her head thrown back, full blond hair streaming behind her, standing there in her heels with her feet pointed at each other, legs half bent, knees nearly touching each other, while she clutched her skirt bunched up in front of her with one hand, the other playing with her own oversize bust.

Erika was panting for breath, but she was unwilling to tear herself away from the blissful taste even for an instant. She ignored her aching jaw, sliding her tongue deep into Dr. Robert’s asshole, licking inside as far as she could, making lustful, animalistic grunting sounds.

Dr. Roberts toppled forward, bent over her desk, moaning loudly like a harlot as she pressed her ass backwards, grinding against Erika’s face, as she thrust her tongue in and out of the doctor’s rear, greedily pulling her hips back into mouth.

“Ohhhh fuck, soo gooooood,” Dr. Roberts gasped, throwing her hips, humping against Erika’s face. “Lick my ass, you filthy whore...”

Erika again peripherally had the feeling that she should be angry at being called a whore, knew that she should be ashamed of being down on her knees, giving a rim job to a woman. This is totally depraved, she thought, as her tongue slid in and out, licking, tasting, fucking Dr. Robert’s asshole. This is sick. Disgusting. Only a perverted twisted slut would be doing this, would like doing this.

She felt one of her hands drop down to her waist, undoing her own pants. She slid it inside of her soaking panties, fingering her wet slit. Dr. Roberts was pumping her hips wildly, rubbing her crotch all over Erika’s face, and Erika lapped at her dripping snatch as readily as she did her ass. The taste was every bit as wonderful and delicious and hot, and she moaned in appreciation.

Oh God, I’m sick, Erika thought, licking, thrusting with her tongue, groaning with ecstasy, fingering herself. I am. I’m… I’m enjoying this. I really am a filthy whore, just like she said... I am...

Dr. Roberts’s breath was coming in harsh gasps, groaning with increasing intensity. “Uhh... uhhhh... UHHHHH...

Gonna cum.... UNNGGGHH...

Gonna cum... in your slutty fucking face...

…yes… yes…

OHHHHHHHHH..!”

Erika felt Dr. Robert’s pussy gush in her mouth, and it was like a shock straight to her own clit. She climaxed explosively, swallowing and panting compulsively, fighting between the need for air and Dr. Robert’s cum, her indescribably delicious, sweet cum, while she rode wave after wave of her own orgasm, her hand working furiously inside of her pants.

Finally, Erika collapsed to the ground, spent. Dr. Roberts lay still bent over the desk gasping for a few moments, before recovering herself and standing up straight, pulling her skirt back down and smoothing it. Her heels clicked as she walked back around to her chair and nearly collapsed into it.

“Well...” she said, her breathing still ragged.

Erika pulled herself into a semi sitting position so she could at least see the doctor. Sweat was trickling down the doctor’s beautiful face.

“Well,” Dr. Roberts said again. “I seem to have gotten through to you a bit.”

She tousled her disheveled hair and pulled out a compact mirror from one of the drawers, beginning to re-apply makeup to her perfect face. “We’ll teach you a bit more thoroughly next time. Michelle will have a refill for you at the front.

“You may go.”

Erika slowly rose on unsteady feet. She wondered what exactly Dr. Roberts meant by that, but her mind was barely working and she felt completely dismissed; the doctor was now carefully lipstick, oblivious of her. Ericka turned and walked back out in to the reception area.

Michelle was behind her desk, gazing at her coldly. As she approached, the receptionist pointed to a large paper shopping bag, identical to the one she had received previously, sitting to on the floor to the side of the desk. Ericka felt her eyes on her as she reached over to pick up the bag, and realized her pants were still undone. Self conscious and flushing, she hastily buttoned them up and tried to fix all the stray hair that had come out of her pony tail. She realized her mouth and chin were still dripping wet, and she wiped her palm across them with an indelicate smear.

Then she picked up the bag and said, “Thank you” in a nearly inaudible whisper, nearly running to the elevator, which seemed to take an eternity. When it arrived, Erika pressed the ‘L’ button and then jabbed the door close button repeatedly with her thumb, tapping her foot impatiently until finally, mercifully, the doors slid shut.

Only then did Erika drop the bag on the floor and bring her palm up to her mouth, licking it with long lingering strokes until she could no longer taste Dr. Robert’s cum on it, moaning all the while.