The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

Please let me know if you are intrested in this story. I just have so little time these days, but if there is any interest, of course I will wrap this up.

Hopefully, it’s being enjoyed!

—Rikimaru

The Au Lait Way

7.

Erika stood in front of her bathroom full length mirror, full of inner turmoil, experiencing such a varied mix of emotions she barely knew what to feel at all. The small bottle sat on the sink basin, cap off, but otherwise untouched.

She looked fantastic. There was no denying it. Her body was trim and toned all over. Her wide green eyes shone brightly – this morning she didn’t even need to put in her contacts to see clearly. Her hair was dark and full and lustrous. Erika turned slightly, admiring her profile, as she stood there in a pair of pink panties and nothing else. Her bra was too small to wear again.

Her eyes went down to the bottle again. It was doing this to her. Changing her. Was that a good thing? She was in the best shape of her life. But this wasn’t who she was. Or was it? She didn’t know anything, except that she was hopelessly addicted. Even now she licked her lips, but resisted taking it up and gulping it down. They were different too, her lips. Plumper, fuller. She ran her tongue over them again, partly with thirst, and partly something else.

Erika could feel herself growing damp between her legs, which always happened lately whenever she needed another bottle. Now, every time she thought about drinking it, she thought about where it came from, about sucking it from the beautiful doctor’s tits, licking it from her pussy, from her ass… She rubbed her thighs together uncomfortably.

What’s happening to me, Ericka wondered to herself. Even in her private mind, she thought with those filthy words. This is what turns me on?

She gazed at her reflection, full of conflict. This stuff is turning me into... into a slut, she thought. A skin mag pinup slut. She felt a thrill of pleasure at the thought, followed immediately by shame, which somehow excited her more still. She ran her hands all over herself, feeling the new tight muscles of her shoulders, and back and abs.

Look at these tits, Erika thought, unable tell if the awe she felt was from disgust or approval. They’re so big. Gotta be a C cup by now. Her exploring hands cupped them, feeling their new heft, shivering as they ran over the erect nipples.

I need to stop this, she told herself. Maybe everything can just go back to normal if I just use my willpower and stop drinking this right now.

She picked up the bottle, and staring at it with longing. She didn’t notice her other hand still at her breast, playing with a nipple, tweaking it.

Just dump it down the sink. Like before. You did it before.

Ericka felt a sound wrench itself from her throat and she couldn’t tell if it was a sob or a laugh. As she brought the bottle to her new, luscious lips, her other exploring hand made its way down into her panties.

* * *

Ericka was nearly an hour late to work that morning. She’d lost track of time in the bathroom. On top of that, it was taking her much longer to get ready. Earlier in the week, she’d done the unthinkable – she’d come in to work with her hair down. Now she didn’t know why she hadn’t done it all along. It saved so much time, not having to pull it back, put it up, make sure there weren’t any strays. She could devote more time to her makeup now, instead of just throwing her face on with a little eye liner like some slob.

Jessie and Katie exclaimed in appreciation at her new mascara and dramatic eye shadow, praising her choice of wet sheen bright lipstick. They loved her new mini skirt and cute, fitted blouse, accessorized by the large silver dangling earrings and matching bangles that Aimee had picked out for her.

Erika found the office to be a much more pleasant place than it had ever been for the last 4 years, with lots of people stopping by to say hello or give her work to do, men whose names she didn’t even know.

No one even seemed to care that she wasn’t getting as much done as she used to. Erika didn’t mean to, of course, but she found herself hanging out longer and longer in Jessie’s cube, chatting in the morning or after lunch. She missed eating out with the girls, but she’d found herself needing to go to the mall pretty much everyday this week for one thing or another, and that chore seemed to be taking longer and longer too.

The one exception was Bill, who called her into his office on Friday afternoon.

“Shut the door.”

“Sure.” Ericka did as she was ordered to, then sat down across the desk from her manager smiling politely, wondering what the moron wanted. She hoped it’d be quick… She’d been on her way downstairs to get her afternoon coffee, mixed with her favorite new creamer.

“Well, I’m sure you know why you’re here,” Bill said, scowling. She noticed his eyes drop down to her crossed legs, which pulled her skirt up even higher than its short hemline, exposing a slim, nicely toned thigh.

Erika merely continued smiling expectantly. Sexist pig, she thought.

“We’ve all noticed a change with you lately. Most of it is a good thing. You’ve loosened up, your attitude is so much better – I can’t even tell you – and of course your new look is just outstanding.” He raised his hand up and down at her, nodding in approval. “But your work has been slipping as of late. This is the only warning you’re going to get.”

Erika beamed.

“You really think I look outstanding?” She stood up out of her chair to give him a full view of her complete outfit, and did one slow turn. She rolled her eyes as her back was to him.

“Well, yes—“

“That is so sweet, Bill.” Erika surprised herself by actually meaning what she said in spite of herself. He was married after all, and her supervisor, putting himself at risk for a sexual harassment suit, and yet he still paid her the compliment. Stupid, but flattering somehow.

Still, she was getting impatient, thinking of her bottle in her purse. Her hips started swaying back and forth as she thought about taking a long deep drink from it.

“Yes well…” Bill said slowly, admiring the view, before shaking his head. “But about your work…”

An idea was forming in Erika’s head. As long as she here in this drooling pig’s office, she might as well get something out of it. “You know, you’ve always been a lot friendlier with Katie and Jessie than you have with me.

Do you think they’re hotter than me?”

“Well, no... I mean, I used to... wait, I mean—“ Bill stammered.

“You’re a chauvinist, Bill, you know that?”

Her manager blinked. “Well here now, wait a minute—“

“That’s why it means so much that you think I’m hot.” Erika walked over to the side of his desk, sitting on the edge. “I know that you really mean it.”

She could see him gaping at her, his red, balding forehead starting to perspire, while he sat there in his stupid short sleeve dress shirt. It would be so easy to play him, manipulate him into getting what she wanted.

“I was always curious… Have you ever fucked one of them? Katie, Jessie? Any of the little interns running around here?”

“What?! No, no, never…”

“Hmmm… Makes sense. I guess that’s why they’re still sitting in their little cubes.” She leaned over the desk, giving Bill a great view down her top, reaching down into his lap, where his erection was tenting in his pants.

“Maybe I could have an office..?” she asked, an eyebrow arched.

“Uhmm… well... uh... I’d need to think about it...”

Bill’s eyes threatened to bulge out of his head, as Erika started rubbing him through his pants. God, she really wanted that drink. It was an office desk just like this, where Dr. Roberts had been bent over, and Erika had been on her knees, behind her, fingering herself, while she licked…

Erika took her hand from Bill’s crotch, planted it square in the middle of his chest, and shoved him away from his desk. His chair rolled backwards, jolting him as it bounced up against the metal filing cabinets behind him.

She slid off the desk, stalking over to stand between Bill’s knees, reaching down and undoing his belt, then unzipping his pants. She felt postively thrumming with power.

“What… What are you doing…” he babbled, making no attempt whatsoever to stop her.

She pulled his hard member out of his shorts, surveying it in a detatched way, before curling her long fingers around his shaft.

“Oh God... you can’t... you can’t do this...” Her manager’s face vacillated between excitement and fear.

“Can’t I?”

She paused to lick the length of her palm in long languid strokes before resuming jerking him off, twisting her hand as she gripped him.

Erika felt so horny since this morning, and she was long overdue for her drink. She looked up at the ceiling, and a moan escaped her throat as she licked her lips, thinking about Dr. Roberts, and her big delicious tits, while her hand unconsciously began moving faster and faster. “Holy shit...” Bill grabbed the arms of his chair, knuckles white, as his pelvis rose from the seat. Erika eyed him contemptuously, sweat pouring down his face, eyes scrunched shut tightly behind his ridicuous outdated glasses.

Stupid pig, such a loser... thinking only through his hard, throbbing cock... he’d throw away his job, his marriage, his whole pathetic life, just to stick that cock into her wet pussy...

Erika started stroking him hard, beginning to pant with the exertion, her green eyes narrowed in spite.

“Bill…” she said, as she reached over his shoulders, clutching his head, pulling him into her heaving, busty chest, panting in his ear, her other hand busy in his lap. “Bill… Can I have an office?”

God, she was so horny, impatient to finish him off. All she could think of was that milk, sucking that milk from a set of huge, oversized tits... She could see the tip of Bill’s member gleaming with precum... Erika had the overpowering urge to just to suck on something, drink from it...

She arched her back, shoving her tits in his face, while giving his cock in a series of hard jerks. “Unnnnhhh… Please… Can I…? Unnnnghhh…” She moaned obscenely in his ear as she jacked him off.

Bill’s eyes were squeezed tightly shut as he pumped frantically, thrashing in his seat, and Erika, mindlessly giving into her pruient urges, sank to her knees to take him into her mouth; only it was too late. Bill let out a loud groan as he began ejaculating, thick sticky ropes erupting all over her face, onto her plump, half parted lips, the front of her blouse and the tops of her exposed bust, running down between the cleavage. “Yes! Yes! Anything you want!”

As Bill sat slumped in his chair, huffing and wheezing, Erika could not help herself, she just too turned on to do anything else. Shamefully, still on her knees, she reached under her short skirt and fingered herself frantically, not caring that she was openly mastubating in front of her manager, in his office, on the floor, his seed dripping down her face. None of it mattered. She just needed to cum.

Shortly after, having cleaned herself up, Erika started packing up her old cube, sipping on her coffee, ignoring Kate and Jessica’s scathing looks and whispers, while she licked her lips, tasting the salty remnants of Bill’s semen.