The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Au Lait Way

9.

“Kate, reschedule my 10 AM meeting. I’m going to be late this morning.”

An exasperated sigh on the other end of the line, then the invariable reply: “Sure thing, Erika.”

Erika hung up the phone without saying goodbye, as she walked into the boutique.

“Hi Erika!”

“Hey Aimee!”

Aimee looked exceptionally cute today, in a light blue baby doll T-shirt, with white daisy dukes and matching white platform shoes. She looked like she’d been tanning, as her skin was a perfect golden bronze, which contrasted with her blonde hair and blue eyes – the spitting image of a California girl.

“Aimee, babe… I need a new bra.”

“Oh, so soon? It’s only been like two weeks.”

Erika decided not to mention having bought her last one on Aimee’s day off last week.

“I think I’m retaining a lot of water lately. You know… That time…” She gave a little wink.

“Ok, well sure! Should we measure you?”

“I think we probably should…”

Erika walked back to a stall, unbuttoning her blouse as she went. When she turned around, she saw Aimee’s eyes grow wider as she stared down at Erika’s bare chest, her firm naked breasts standing proudly, larger than ever. “Sorry babe, I just couldn’t get that bra on at all today, so I went without.”

“Ummm Erika..? I don’t... I don’t think that’s water retention,” Aimee stammered.

“Well, I don’t know what it could be then...” Erika said in feigned contemplation. “Can you measure me, babe?”

Aimee was staring in silent awe before suddenly shaking her head. “Oh! Uh, yea, of course!” She ran off for her tape measure. By the time she came back, Erika had shrugged out of the blouse altogether, letting it fall to the floor, boldly standing there topless in her short skirt and heels.

“Oh umm… Can you, uh, turn around, please?” Aimee was obviously totally flustered.

“Of course.” She turned slowly, showing Aimee her toned back, looking back over her shoulder with her exotic green eyes, her face framed by her long, glossy hair, carefully straightened with a flat iron today.

As Aimee reached around her, Erika felt her nipples growing erect as the cold measuring tape brushed up against them. She leaned back into Aimee, her head tilted up. “Mmmmm…”

Erika could hear Aimee’s breathing quicken, and her hands trembled slightly as she continued to take the measurements.

“Ummm… You’re uh.. uh, a... uh, a 36E…

I don’t see how that’s possible…”

Erika turned around again, her shoulders pulled back, her back arched, to see a flush faced Aimee. “Is that not right? Do you need to measure me again?”

“No, I mean… it’s right,” Aimee said, meekly, still speaking to Erika’s chest. “But we don’t even have that size…”

“Oh, pooh,” Erika said making a mock pouty face, pulling her shirt back on, buttoning it up over her beautiful, bare breasts. “Well, come help me find some new outfits.”

* * *

Later that afternoon, Erika sat thoughtfully in her office, with the door closed. She moaned softly as she worked the vibrator in and out of her sopping pussy. It seemed like she was always turned on lately, whether or not she was due for another bottle. She could barely go more than a few hours without needing to stop in a bathroom or shut her office door and get off. If that wasn’t good enough, she’d taken to stopping into Bill’s office for a quick fuck, which he’d not had any objections to.

While Erika was still significantly more popular with most people in the office than she’d been in the past, she seemed to have made backwards progress with some, especially Kate and Jessica.

That kind of made her sad to think about, when she thought about it and all the fun they’d had only a few weeks ago. She’d overheard the two of them recently, spitting venom about how Erika had gotten a boob job and was now determinedly screwing her way to the top. Erika had been upset by that, but she knew it just came from resentment. Maybe she was working them too hard. She’d have to find some kind of way to make amends, she decided.

Still, she had other more pressing matters to consider, she thought, as she rubbed the buzzing sex toy up against her clit.

“So... how… how did this happen,” Aimee had asked this morning, referring to her prodigious chest.

“Oh, maybe it’s the supplement I’m taking,” she had answered casually.

“Wow,” Aimee said, looking down at her own modest bust. “I need to get on that!”

And Erika almost had done just that, gone into her bag and pulled out her bottle to give to her. But then she hadn’t. Why would she want to do this to someone else, she’d thought to herself. Get them hooked on this stuff? Enslave them to the evil, immoral Dr. Roberts? She’d eat a sweet girl like Aimee alive.

Erika didn’t want to admit to herself that her motives weren’t all altruistic, however; a part of her was simply unwilling to let go of even a single bottle.

She was becoming debased herself, she knew that, could see it. Why had she even pulled that topless stunt in the dressing room like that? She was fucking her manager, a married man, at work, for casual sex. She was masturbating here in her office. Not to mention all the other perverted things that had gone on in the Institute’s penthouse.

There was no helping the fact that she was hopelessly addicted. Erika knew that much by now. And the physical changes as a result… there was no getting around that. But she could at least try not to allow her mind to become corrupted by all of this insanity. She didn’t need to let it change her very identity.

I won’t let them win, Erika decided, as she began to orgasm, plunging the vibrator in and out of herself.

“I won’t,” she said softly under her breath with an empathetic thrust. “I won’t. I won’t. I won’t.”

Ten minutes later, breathing hard, she flung the toy into the trash can, and reached into her purse for a bottle.

* * *

Erika came back to her one bedroom apartment that evening, sweating profusely. The day had been… an exercise in restraint. All day long, it seemed that everyone passing by was checking out her out, men and women alike. Bill had slapped her on the ass as he walked by, in what he probably thought was a discreet manner but was seen by pretty much everyone.

You look like an office slut, Erika mentally chastised herself. No one will take you seriously.

Erika found that drinking her bottle helped satiate her for a bit, but wasn’t sure how suitable a replacement that was, since she merely drank more of it than usual instead. She’d gone through both of the bottles she typically brought to work by 2PM instead of 5PM. By 4PM, she’d thought she would screw the copy boy right there in the middle of the supply room.

Even on the drive home, a truck driver wolf whistled at her while stopped at a light. That’s disgusting, she told herself, rubbing her thighs together uncomfortably. That’s sexist.

Standing in the doorway of her apartment, she thought to take a cold shower, but first walked straight to the kitchen, opened the fridge and bolted down a bottle in one shot. Then, without thinking, she pulled another one and gulped it down too. For a moment, she stood there licking her lips, swaying slightly. She’d never had two in a row like that before.

She walked into the bathroom, turned on the shower and then got undressed as she waited for it to heat up, unbuttoning the blouse, baring her top again.

God, look at them, Erika thought, staring at her own breasts in the full length mirror. They were huge, high set giant mounds, sticking out on her tiny frame. She turned around briefly, and they were so large she could still the sides of them from behind. Turning back, she felt them, running her hands all over them, feeling the turgid nipples. They were as big as Michelle’s, the receptionist. Nearly as big as Dr. Roberts’ herself. She pushed one up and found she could easily get her mouth around one of the brown nipples, and sucked on it, shivering with pleasure.

No wonder everyone was staring, she thought, admiring her reflection. I bet they’d all cream their pants, watching me suck my own tits.

Her eyes seemed even greener than she could remember, rimmed with dark eye liner, a shock of color against her fair skin, contrasting against her lustrous dark hair. Her lips, so full now they were always slightly parted, looked salaciously irresistible, as they were wrapped around one of her erect nipples.

‘Frigid bitch’, her ex had called her. If he could see her now...

She hurriedly undressed, stripping off her skirt and panties in one movement, standing only in her stockings, a hand dropping immediately between her legs, her earlier resolution instantly cast aside.

It’s too much, she thought. Look at me… This is me now. I’m a hot, fucking slut. I’m made to fuck.

She drank in her reflection, as she stood there, watching herself masturbate in the mirror, panting excitedly. ‘Skinny fat’, her physician had critically said of her once. Now, Erika’s long, toned legs, were spread apart as she stood, rubbing herself, her stomach, so flat and taut, with the outline of a six pack showing, her arms and shoulder sculpted, and her tits, her beautiful tits, swaying, shaking, bouncing in rhythm with her ministrations.

My tits, Erika thought, as she ran two fingers in out of her hot, wet snatch. My big, sexy tits, everyone wants to paw them, suck them, fuck them...

She reached up with her free hand, playing with them, massaging them, twisting her own nipples so hard it hurt.

“Unnhhh, uhhhh, uhhhh, uhhhh…” Her mouth was hanging open as she moaned immodestly, and she watched as a string of drool ran down from her luscious lips in a long strand till it stretched down, pooling upon the top curves of her massive bust, dripping down.

Erika was so horny, hotter than she’d ever been in her life, with so much pent up sexual frustration from the day. Her snatch was copiously wet, lubrication dripping off her fingers, running down her legs. She felt her hips moving to meet her plunging fingers, as she ground her thumb against her clit.

When the orgasm came, she didn’t waver, her eyes locked with the vixen’s in the mirror, a savage, wild look in her face, eyes squinted, mouth nearly snarling.

“AHHHHHHHHH... ahhhhhh... ahhhhh fuck…mmmmmmm!”

But rather than slow, Erika’s hand moved even faster, fucking herself into a frenzy. She felt like a nymphomaniac, was still so hot, needed to cum some more…

Beads of sweat broke out on her fit body. The bathroom was steaming up from the neglected shower and her own radiating body heat. Erika felt her body burning with need as she screwed herself with wanton abandon. Her entire body was tingling with pleasure all over, but as she approached another climax, she felt extra pleasure coming from her tits as she played with them. She smeared her own drool and sweat all over them, keening loudly like a porn star.

“Uhhhhh fuuuck!” Erika groaned at the hot bitch in the steaming mirror, the beautiful, lusty, fervent face staring back. “Uhhh yea… Cum, you fucking whore… unnghhh.. Fucking cum, you filthy little skank… uhhh, uhhhh…”

Something was happening. She felt her huge tits growing hotter, the nipples burning. As she twisted one, it was like an electric bolt straight to her cunt. Her breath caught in her throat as she silently fucked herself in a series of hard, fast strokes, and then as her orgasm burst, she screamed out in ecstasy, her hands flying to her tits, her thighs clamping together against her gushing pussy.

“UNNNGGHHH… UGNNNHHHH… FUUUUCCK!!”

She grabbed her tits, digging her nails in hard, cumming, nearly sobbing, and then she pinched both nipples, twisting them, still mindlessly calling out as the pleasure increased ten fold, the intensity beyond Erika’s endurance, she was going to explode…

Hot streams of milk jetted from her nipples as she twisted them with uninhibited carnality, her twitching cunt gushing between her tightly squeezed thighs.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh..!”

The milk splashed against the mirror, carving a path through the condensation as it streamed down to the ground. Erika was able to get a final clear unobscured look at the big titted cum slut in the mirror just before she passed out.