The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Audiologist

Summary: A young lawyer is sent to the audiologist by his paralegal and comes back with more than just programmable hearing aids.

* * *

“Mr. Green, I’m sorry to interrupt you but your 4 pm is here.”

“Mr. Green! Jeff!”

“Oh, sorry Janice , I didn’t hear you.”

“Your 4 pm is here.”

Finally, the last appointment of the day.

“Thanks, Janice. Please, show him in”

Janice is 25 years old and from a Hispanic family. She has jet black hair down to the middle of her back, her complexion is smooth and dark, accenting her piercing brown eyes, slender fingers and red-polished nails. For someone who is only five feet tall, she has an amazing figure. When she walks it’s as if she is floating and when she speaks, her voice is cool and sensual. But the best part of all, she’s my paralegal. I run a one-man law office, and she’s worked for me for about a year now. I was lucky to get her. She has top-notch qualifications and beauty to match. I have no idea why she chose to work for me because she might have made more money elsewhere. Nevertheless, her calmness balances out my frenetic work schedule. She always seems in control and I rely completely on her.

“You know, Mr. Green, I think you might have a hearing problem,” Janice says after my client leaves. “I cleared your calendar and made an appointment for you with an audiologist friend of mine for first thing tomorrow morning. No more excuses.”

I think, “Janice takes excellent care of me.” Since she arrived the only negative thing I can think of is how distracted I sometimes get. I’ll occasionally catch myself looking at her through the window in my office when I should be working on a case. But, I’d never try to date an employee. That would ruin a good thing.

“Thank you, Janice. You always look out for me. Have a nice evening and I’ll see you sometime tomorrow morning.”

“Goodnight Jeff.”

* * *

It’s 7:45 and I’m early for my 8 am appointment. I never noticed the small audiologist storefront tucked into the corner of the shopping strip. The waiting room is empty and the chairs are soft and comfortable. It’s nice to relax for a few minutes. I reach for a magazine to start reading, when a tall blonde in a navy blue lab coat appears in front of me.

“Mr. Green, I’m Serena. Janice said you have a slight hearing problem?”

Her voice is as sweet as her perfume. Her lips are full and red. For a moment I am lost in her blue eyes.

“Yes, I think I do. And, please, just call me Jeff.”

“Alright, Je-eff,” she purrs. “Let’s go in back, do a hearing test, and decide on the best course of action.” Her voice is sweet and sensuous.

Serena opens the door to the sound-proof booth and asks me to sit on the lone chair. It feels even softer and more comfortable than the ones in the waiting room. I feel the tension leave my body as I settle into it. The walls of the booth are acoustic tiles, except for some odd looking glassy sections on the face opposite the chair.

“Here’s your signaling button, and put these on,” she says, as she hands me some headphones. She gently adjusts them on my head; her breasts and scent right in my face; her fingertips caressing my scalp. She closes the heavy door.

“Can you hear me okay?”

The sound comes through soft and melodious through the headphones. I nod.

“Each time you hear a tone, press the button. That’s all there is to it. You may think you hear other sounds during the test, but that’s just an artifact of the closed room and headphones. You can let me know afterwards if you experience this. Also, about midway through, I will perform a combined light and auditory stimulus test. You’ll see some flashing lights. Just listen for the tones and continue pressing the button. Don’t focus on the lights. Okay?”

I nod.

“Fine. Now just relax. Relax and we’ll start the test.”

I hear a beep in my right ear. I click the button. I hear a beep in my left ear; I click the button again. The pitch changes. Beep. Click. Beep. Click. Back and forth from right to left. Beep. Click. Right to left and back again. Then underneath I think I hear some low frequency vibrations. I think I should remember them to tell to Serena. But I feel my concentration slipping.

Beep. Click. Beep. Click. I feel a little dizzy. Beep. Click. The lights on the opposite wall start to flash; first in a random pattern, then in synchrony with the beeping. I try to listen for the tones and not look at the lights as Serena asked me to do. I think, just listen and press the button but I can’t seem to do it.

I hear Serena’s voice. “Relax, Jeff. Watch the lights. Don’t resist. Relax. Watch the lights. Don’t resist... Obey...”

The low frequency vibrations seem more prominent. I can’t concentrate. I hear Serena’s voice along with the beeps.

Beep.

“You can’t resist...”

Beep.

“Obey.”

Beep.

“Obey.”

Beep...

The next thing I know, Serena is removing the headphones. She smiles and strokes my forehead.

“That’s it, Mr. Green. Let’s talk about the results.”

Sitting in her office, she explains to me that I need to wear hearing aids. She has some in stock that use special digital technology and she can program them for me right away.

Still a little dizzy from the test, I agree. When she places them in my ears, I can feel her long red-polished nails stroking the side of my head. A shiver runs up my spine. She smiles at me again.

“These hearing aids this special remote control so you can adjust the volume. They are also blue-tooth enabled. I’m sorry to rush through all of this. Here are all of the accessories and instructions. I have to get to my next patient, so take everything back to the office and I’m sure Janice will help you sort it all out. Call me if you have any questions at all.”

She hands me the package and, taking my hand, leads me back to the waiting room.

I thought my appointment was supposed to last only an hour, but when I leave Serena’s office, I see it is already noon. I call Janice and she says not to worry. She said Serena had told her it would take four hours.

Relieved, I say, “Let’s go to lunch and I’ll show you all of the stuff Serena gave me.” It’s unusual for me to be this excited about anything, and it’s the first personal thing I’ve really shared with Janice. But then again, she set up the appointment.

Although I always wanted to, I had never asked Janice to lunch. Janice suggests we go to a quite café on the same block as my office. The owner Linda is a friend of hers and the food is supposed to be very good. We sit at a small table near the back.

Linda comes over to greet us with some water and menus. Janice is looking through the bag of accessories when she picks up a small remote control looking device that Serena hadn’t mentioned.

I hear her say, “This is the one Serena told me to look for...”

I look up from the menu and watch as she presses the small button in the center.

My hearing aids beep.

I hear Janice’s sweet voice. “Relax, Jeff. Look at my eyes.”

Beep.

Linda comes back and beings to gently rub my temples.

“Relax. Don’t resist.”

Beep.

“Obey...”

“Jeff, you are going to take the rest of the day off. We’re going back to your apartment. You know this is what you’ve always wanted. You want to obey me. You must obey me.”

Janice quietly thanks Linda, takes my hand, and leads me out of the café. At my apartment, Janice continues to press the button on the remote while stroking my penis and kissing my forehead.

Beep.

Stroke.

Beep.

Stroke.

“Cum for me, Jeff. Obey me and cum.”

* * *

I wake up in the morning on the couch in my apartment, not remembering how I got there or anything that happened. It’s 7 am and I need to get going to work. Janice greets me at the office. She looks even more beautiful than usual, wearing a tight white blouse and black skirt.

“Jeff,” she says in her sweet voice. “I cleared the morning schedule so we can talk. Have a seat here on the sofa and relax.”

She raises the small remote.

Beep.

“Relax, Jeff.”

Beep.

“Look at my eyes. You can’t resist your programming.”

Beep.

“You must obey me.”

Beep.

“You want to obey me...”

* * *

It’s strange having my wife as my paralegal. But ever since Janice walked into my life I’ve had this feeling things would never be the same.

Beep.

“Let’s go to lunch, Honey. I want us to plan our vacation in Hawaii.”

Beep.