The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aunt Rani’s world.

Part One: Aunt Rani and Aunt Geetha

A young heir who has recently inherited his fortune is ensnared by his two beautiful Indian aunties who hypnotise and enslave him and then fleece him of his wealth.

© 2006 Nial Van Haydam

This story is copyrighted material and is the sole property of the author. It is intended for personal use only and may not be reproduced, copied, published, or distributed without the express written consent of the author. All rights reserved.

This is a slightly reworked version of the original story. The sequel will be posted very soon.

WARNING: This story is only for those who are aged 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female dominance, mind control and extreme torture and violence and as such, is not appropriate for minors and those who are easily offended by stories of this nature. If you are not an adult or are easily offended by extreme female domination stories that involves hypnosis, please stop reading this story. For those who would enjoy a story where a woman uses hypnosis to enslave a man, please proceed!

The following story concerns a tale about a young man who recently inherited a fortune from his newly deceased uncle. Little did he know that his late uncle’s gold digging sexy Indian widow (who was cut off from the will) and her stunning younger sister are not going to let their fortune slip away that easily!

Once again the following story contains mind control, female dominance and torture both physical and mental which some readers might find extreme and distressing. The author is not held accountable for any adverse effects to the reader. You have been warned. This story is completely fiction and should be considered a fantasy. If you enjoy it, I’d love to hear from you! You can email me your thoughts or any ideas you may have, that can help improve my stories. Even if you have any criticism, please feel free to email me. You can email me at .

Chapter One: Aunt Rani

Jon Robinson was an extremely lucky young man who was brought up into a life of wealth. His father was a successful businessman and the family which consist of Jon, his mother and father have a very comfortable life. The family all lived in London.

Jon also has an uncle that loved him dearly. Uncle Harry was Jon’s father’s older brother. He was extremely rich. For a long time Uncle Harry never married and this used to worry Jon’s parents. They wanted him to settle down. He had earlier had a brief relationship with an Englishwoman that used to be his partner in business.

The affair produced a young son, Tommy and Jon’s parents hoped that it would lead to marriage. But since it was only a fling the relationship broke down quickly. The lady then moved to Saudi Arabia with the boy. Uncle Harry never heard from or even bothered about his ex-girlfriend and young son. All he knows about her was that she had been comfortably well off as she had a freight business in the Saudi state. That suited him fine as he knows that his son is in safe hands. The boy was a few years younger than Jon.

However one day Uncle Harry did marry. He was on business in India and met a beautiful Indian woman called Rani. Jon’s parents were against it. This is for two reasons. Firstly there was the age gap. Uncle Hari was 55 and his bride was 27. Secondly they have heard stories about Rani. Various acquaintances have told them that she was very extravagant woman and is a vicious gold digger who preyed on wealthy naïve older men. Nevertheless the wedding went ahead.

Jon was only five years old at the time and when he saw Aunt Rani for the first time he couldn’t believe how stunning she looked. He had a massive crush on her, but at the same time he was also quite frighten of her as she felt somewhat intimating.

When she first used to come round Jon’s house (when she was engaged) she used to wear very revealing clothes. She would wear crop tops and very short skirts, which displayed her beautiful long slender legs. Aunt Rani was tall (six foot, five inches) with long jet raven black hair. She was very beautiful with a good figure. She had very large breasts and large buttocks with wide hips, which Jon noticed to his delight, gave a tantalising wiggle when she walked.

Just before the wedding and after the marriage she tends to wear saris, but she still looked beautiful. When she used to come round Jon’s house she would always smile at Jon and be affectionate. However, Jon always sensed that her affections were all false. He was soon proved correct. It was only when his parents were out and she had him on her own, that her true feelings emerged. Her behaviour towards Jon completely changed. She was always bossy and rude and generally tended to neglect Jon as she watched TV or talked to her girlfriends on the phone.

Round about this time, Aunt Rani’s younger sister Geetha came over from India and was studying a psychology course at a University in England. She was living with her sister at her place but she came around Jon’s house a few times. Jon only saw her three times. But he can never forget her. She too was a beautiful woman like her sister. She was slightly taller than Rani (six foot, six inches) and was also busty and leggy. Her long jet black hair reached all the way down to her a large shapely bum.

Like her sister in her earlier days, she too wore crop tops and micro skirts that displayed her long legs. She often wore high heeled boots and shoes that made her even taller.

Jon was disappointed he didn’t see much of Aunty Geetha. His biggest regret was that he didn’t see Aunty Geetha in a sari as he often seen her sister. He wonders what she looked like in her native garments and whether she looked as beautiful as her sister. He thought that he would never see this sexy woman again and was very sad. Still at least there was her sexy elder sister to ogle at! However, little did Jon know that all that was about to change.

Over the years, the relationship between Jon’s parents and Uncle Harry’s young wife deteriorated. Jon’s parents didn’t like Aunty Rani at all. Uncle Harry used to come round their house now and again but the family was beginning to see less and less of Aunty Rani. This didn’t bother Mr. and Mrs. Robinson as they believe the less they see of their troublesome sister-in-law the better, but little did they know it bothered their son. Jon was heartbroken. Even though he knew his aunt was a bitch, he was captivated by her beauty and loved her to bits.

By the time Jon was seventeen he had not seen Aunty Rani for seven years. It was at this time that his life changed dramatically. Jon has just passed an entry examination to join a very posh and expensive private college. It was the hope of his parents and Uncle Harry that he will one day attend Oxford or Cambridge University. It seems that he had a bright future. However tragedy struck.

Chapter Two: Aunt Rani seduces Jon

One day Uncle Harry decided to drive to Manchester for a business trip. At the last minute Jon’s parents decided to go with him as they have some friends there. They left Jon with an English couple called Fred and Ada Jones before departing with Harry. It was the last time that Jon saw them. A few hours later, the car crashed killing all on board. The police suspected foul play, as they found out that the brakes have been tampered with, but they never arrested anyone.

After the accident it was naturally assumed that since Aunt Rani was Jon’s only living relative that he will live with her. However almost everybody knew she wouldn’t make an effort to seek custody for him, knowing full well that she was a haughty and uncaring woman who only married Harry for his money. They were proved correct. She didn’t make an attempt to seek custody of Jon, as she couldn’t care less about him.

It was also widely expected that Aunt Rani would inherit her late husband’s wealth (he was worth about 40 million). Jon was also going to inherit his father’s assets (about 4 million). The Jones family (who were good friends and business partners with the Robinsons) agreed to adopt Jon. It would be an ideal family setting for Jon as the Jones were a good couple and they have a son called James who was slightly younger than Jon.

They were in the process in taking the legal steps to do this when the contents of Uncle Harry’s and Jon’s father’s will were known. And it was a shock! Mr. Robinson left his entire estate to his son as predicted. But Uncle Harry only left his young extravagant wife only £4 million, although she still has the mansion she shared with late husband and his collection of sports cars. Since she was a fashion freak, she also inherited a small retail shop that specialised in women’s clothing. He left the rest of his estate to his nephew! Jon was suddenly worth £40 million!

The news of this shocked everyone. At this stage they all thought Aunt Rani would accept this and move on, after all she did have four million. They were also prepared for the fact that maybe Rani would take legal steps to claim some of the money. However what she did next surprised many.

Despite what a few believed, Aunt Rani didn’t call the lawyers in to get her talons on Jon’s cash. Instead she sent a letter to the Jones. The letter concerns Jon. What the Jones read in the letter puzzled them. She was seeking custody of the nephew she always neglected.

When Jon came home from his friend’s house the Jones felt that he should know of the situation as it concerns his future. Jon was shocked that his aunt wanted custody of him.

The Jones’s told him it was his future and that he could live wherever he wanted. They told him that he was always welcome at their place. They also warned him about Aunt Rani’s possible intentions and that she isn’t a nice woman. Jon knew they were right. Despite this, he still wanted to least see Aunt Rani. He hadn’t seen her for seven years and wondered whether she changed a lot. He still dreamt of her. She was his fantasy woman and often he masturbated while thinking of her. He told the Jones’s that he will just talk to her and see what she had to offer. Although they didn’t like the idea the Jones’s reluctantly agreed.

After school Jon went straight to his late uncle’s London office where he knew his Aunt, who he had not seen for many years, was waiting for him.

When he arrived there he went straight to the reception area where he was told that his Aunt was in the head office.

When he arrived at the office he knocked on the door and heard his auntie’s throaty voice telling him to ‘enter’. Jon opened the door and received the shock of his life. There sitting there on swivel chair besides a table was Aunt Rani. She dressed in a skin tight micro dress which was low cut displaying a fantastic cleavage. The hem of her dress was just inch below her crutch and displayed her magnificent long sender legs. As usual they were shaved and wax and seemed to give of a shine. Although now 40 she was still beautiful and sexy and looked like a woman half her age.

She turned and greeted a stunned Jon. As she turned, her massive breasts, which her dress were struggling to contain started jiggling about. They were like a pair of puppies in a bag! It was if they were about burst out of her dress at any given moment. ‘Darling’ she said throatily with open arms ‘Oh how I missed you, come and give your Aunty a hug’.

He walked nervously forward open mouthed with shock. As he approached her, she grabbed the back of his head with her hands and pushed his face onto her chest. Jon gulped as he could just make out her heaving bosoms as she breathed. He could also smell the musky aroma of her perfume. It was all too much for him as he then developed a raging hard on. She began to kiss Jon’s head.

She said she missed him very much as he was her favourite nephew. Once she moved Jon head away from her bosoms, she told him that she had certain things to discuss about their future together. Jon grabbed a chair and sat opposite her. At this stage he was very embarrassed as he was worried about her noticing his erection, although it was slightly subsiding.

Jon suspected that she must have noticed as she gave a slight smile when she caught as fleeting glimpse of the tent like shape in his trousers when Jon sat down. The smile gave the impression that she had indeed noticed. Because of the uncomfortable circumstances he found himself in Jon’s erection begun to subside even more.

She then told him how much she wanted to adopt him as he was her only living relative and that she loved him more than anything in world as he reminded her strongly of her late husband. All the time she saying this, she was rubbing her legs onto Jon’s leg seductively. This was beginning to bring back Jon’s erection.

She then placed her hand on one of Jon’s thighs and begun to apologise for not trying to adopt him sooner. She said it had been a difficult time for her as she lost her dear husband and had spent last few months mourning her loss. She said she felt it time that she got over her loss and think about the living. As she said this her hand slowly begun to work up Jon’s thighs until it was resting on his groin. Jon’s cock had already begun to stiffen. She then gave his balls a slight squeeze and suddenly his cock turned rock hard.

She then told him that, although the Jones’s were good people, it was her belief that she was the best person to look after him and that he should live with her.

She told him that she would not be bitter if he did decided to live with the Jones’s as her only interest was his happiness.

Jon was stunned. He told her he needed time to think it over and she told him to take as much time as he needed.

As he got up to leave, she told me that she needed a kiss from her favourite nephew. Jon nervously leant forward and kissed her on the cheek.

Rani then looked at Jon as if she was disappointed. ‘You don’t seem to love your aunty very much, do you?’ she said. ‘Your aunty deserves a proper kiss’. With that she then grabbed Jon and kissed him full on the lips!

The kiss lasted for about two minutes and all this time Aunt Rani’s tongue was probing the inside of her excited nephew’s mouth. Jon’s cock, which was rock hard, was now emitting pre-cum. His underpants were literally getting hot and sticky.

Finally she got off him. ‘That’s much better’ she said wiping her lips with her hand. ‘I will see you in week’ she said as she gave Jon’s balls another affectionate squeeze.

Jon then went back home and told the Jones of meeting with my Aunt Rani. Of course he didn’t go into details about what had happened but he told them that she seemed nice and that she wanted him to stay with her. The Jones’s asked him whether he wanted to live with her and he said he needed to think about it.

That night Jon couldn’t get any sleep. He knew perhaps that he was better of with the Jones’s but the vision of Aunty Rani in her micro dress, her heaving cleavage, long legs and high heels played on my mind. Just thinking of her brought him to an erection. And as for that kiss ... hmmm. Jon masturbated furiously throughout the night

Chapter Three: Aunt Rani enslaves Jon

That morning Jon made his fateful decision. He told the Jones’s that he wanted to stay with his aunt. Of course they were horrified and asked him to reconsider but Jon’s was adamant. Jon knew that his aunt a different agenda but he didn’t care. He was so captivated by her that he was under her spell.

The Jones’s reluctantly helped Jon pack his bags. He reassured them that he would always come to them if things didn’t work out. He then rang his aunt.

The phone rang in Rani’s mansion. Rani picked up the phone. It was her nephew confirming to her that he is coming to live with her. A smile played on the beautiful woman’s painted lips. She put the receiver down and dialled a number.

‘Geetha dear’ she whispered in the headset ‘It’s me Rani. It is working, the bastard is coming over. Be prepared. It is time to put our plan into operation’

She replaced the headset and smiled an evil and satisfied grin.

For the first months Aunty Rani treated her new charge very well. She would always cook for him and got her maid to wash and iron his clothes.

Rani’s maid was an Indian woman in her early fifties called Pavani. She was quite plump woman, slightly heavyset. Jon sensed that she didn’t like him as she never talks to him and always gives him a stern look whenever she is near him. The funny thing is that although she was a bit frumpy Jon still found her slightly sexy as she had large plump buttocks and huge breasts. She always wore a sari.

Jon was enjoying his stay at Aunt Rani’s as he was treated like a god. Aunt Rani would also be always wearing very revealing dresses. He was enjoying himself but he knew very little of what’s in store for him.

A few social workers would also turn up at Rani’s house to check up on Jon’s progress. The strange thing was that she would always be wearing a sari when she sees them.

It was only when Jon’s adoption became official that things changed. She suddenly began treating him differently. Before she would always be talked to him affectionately, but now she acted like a person who didn’t bother about him. She always talked to him sternly and sometimes shouted at him. He was then made to do chores around the house. He had to cook and prepare his own food as well as make food for her, hoover the house etc.

Jon had also had to wash and iron his own clothes. He even had to wash and iron his aunt’s clothes as well. It was this chore though he enjoyed the most, as he had another opportunity to examine and abuse her lingerie collection. The good thing about washing her clothes was that he could rub himself off her soiled underclothes and then wash away the evidence. What Jon didn’t know was the fact that his aunt suspected him of doing this. In fact it was Pavani the maid who suspected him and she told Rani of her suspicions.

One day Aunty Rani was in her study as Pavani walked in. Rani was dressed in a nice, smart sari and looked very beautiful.

‘Where is the brat?’ asked Rani to her maid.

‘He is upstairs cleaning the bathroom’ replied the maid.

‘Is everything is ready’ enquired Rani.

‘Yes mistress’ said Pavani ‘All your new undergarments are in your drawers as you requested’

‘Good’ said a satisfied Rani. ‘And you are sure he abuses them’

‘Oh yes mistress’ replied Pavani ‘When he is ever given the task of tending your underclothes he takes such a long time to do it. I know he is rubbing himself off on them as I can hear him panting through the door’.

‘Very good’ Rani complimented. ‘And you know what you must do, don’t you?’

‘Yes mistress’ replied Pavani ‘As soon as he goes into your bedroom I shall call you on your mobile immediately’.

‘Excellent’ said Rani ‘Now send for the fifthly beast’

Pavani then left the study. A little while later Jon entered the study.

He nervously walked towards his Aunt. He was mesmerised by her beauty. Rani looked at him sternly and Jon froze.

‘You, s-send for me, aunty?’ he enquired nervously.

‘Why did I send Pavani to call you, you idiotic imbecile’! barked Rani. ‘What are you doing now?’

‘I was cleaning the bathroom’ said Jon.

‘What?’ said Rani ‘You still haven’t done that yet?’

‘I am sorry’ said Jon meekly ‘It took longer than I expected, but it is almost finished’

‘Well it better be’ said Rani sternly ‘because I got some other things for you to do. Now listen carefully you little bastard. I am going to go away for the night. I got important business to attend to. When you finish with the bathroom, I want you to take the dirty laundry from my bedroom and wash them, do you understand’.

‘Yes perfectly aunty’ said Jon. He was nervous, but the news delighted him. She would be gone for the night and he got her lingerie to play with. He wondered what she had in her draw this time.

‘When you finished the washing, you will hoover the entire house’ said Rani ‘And when I come back tomorrow morning I want to see the house spring cleaned. Do you understand cretin?’

‘Yes’ replied Jon.

‘Good’ said Aunty Rani. She then left the house.

Jon then went upstairs and begun to finish off cleaning the bathroom. He was very excited. He had a chance to abuse his auntie’s lingerie as his aunty has just left the house and wouldn’t be back until the next day. Or so he thought. Little did he know that his aunt was just outside the house, waiting rather impatiently with her mobile phone in hand.

Meanwhile Jon has finished cleaning the bath room. He then quickly and eagerly sneaked into his aunt’s bedroom and closed the door. Pavani, who was in the kitchen pretending to wash the dishes, saw him go in. She immediately tip-toed to the living room and picked the telephone and dialled.

At that precise moment Rani’s mobile phone begun to vibrate in her hand. She smiled evilly. The moment has finally come.

As Jon opened his aunt’s drawers he delighted to find that she has brought new underwear. There were brassieres, stocking and suspenders and plenty of French frilly knickers. He began to take out all of her underwear to examine them. He eventually found a pair of red French knickers that he liked. He unzipped his flies and took out his and begun to frantically rub the knickers against his already stiffening manhood.

After about a couple of minutes Jon knew his cock was about to explode. He was just about to ejaculate when the door opened and to his horror he saw Aunty Rani standing in doorway. Quickly he dropped the panties and begun to zip up his pants.

She looked at him and exploded in a rage. ‘You filthy pig, what are you doing’ she screamed. He tried to mumble an excuse but it was no use.

Aunt Rani went over to Jon and slapped him hard in the face. She then picked the knickers he was masturbating with and smelt it. The aroma of pre-cum was unmistakable.

‘How long has this being going on’ she scorned as she slapped his face again.

Jon was very sacred and embarrassed. At first he couldn’t answer but eventually his aunt forced him to tell her everything. ‘I knew it was you, you bastard. So that is why I was missing several of my panties’, she barked.

‘Well my boy’ she said picking up the telephone receiver ‘the Jones’s will hear about this’

At that instant Jon fell to knees and begged his not to tell the Jones’s as this will ruin him. He told her that his good reputation would be tarnished. He told her that he might also lose his college place if news of this scandal leaked out.

‘Well, it looks like you got a lot to lose’ she said putting the receiver down ‘However, you mustn’t be let off scott free for this gross and disgusting act. You will have to be taught a lesson. You must still be punished for this and I am going to make sure this will never happen again’

She then told him stand up, which he did. ‘Now’ she said sternly ‘take of all your clothes!’

Jon was shocked about what he has just heard. He thought maybe he misheard her, so he stood there; dumb folded and not knowing what to do. ‘Well come on then, you have nothing there that I haven’t seen already’ she said poking him in groin ‘Besides you were only exposing yourself a minute ago and if takes sexual degradation to cure you of your foul urges, then so be it’

Slowly and embarrassingly Jon began to remove his clothing bit by bit until he was standing before his aunt as naked as the day he was born. The embarrassment was killing him.

Aunty Rani looked down at Jon’s cock, which was limp. Then incredibly her elegant hand took hold of cock. Jon couldn’t believe it as she begun to examine his cock, bending it and caressing it. His cock begun to stiffen slightly as her very touch felt so good. ‘What a pathetic little object’ she mocked ‘it is even smaller than your pathetic uncle’s’.

Jon’s cock begun to deflate when she made these humiliating remarks. Suddenly she began to stroke it and soon it begun to stiffen again. She kept stroking until it was fully erect. She then began to examine Jon’s erected cock. ‘Hmmm, even when it is erect, it is still such a small and worthless specimen. It is so small and malformed it should be destroyed’.

This remark made Jon shiver. Aunt Rani then stopped examining his cock. She then unrolled his foreskin with her long fingers until the head of his cock was exposed. She then began flicking the head with her thump and forefinger. The stinging of his sensitive cock head by her hard fingernails caused so much pain, and slowly Jon’s erection begun to subside.

Aunt Rani’s fingernails were very long and hard. Although they were sharp and claw like, they were still attractive. She always varnished them with dark nail varnish.

‘Right’ she said as she pointed to a drawer ‘go to that draw and open it’

Nervously he made his way to the draw. As he was doing his aunt took her mobile out of her hand bag and dialled.

‘Hello, Geetha’ she whispered into mouthpiece ‘Yeah its me. We got him! You can come over now.’

Rani, then put the mobile back in her handbag and placed the handbag on her bed. Jon then opened the drawer. To his horror it contained a selection of whips and canes.

‘Now take out the switch with the red handle’ barked Rani.

Jon then took out this large vicious looking cane and gave it to Aunt Rani. ‘Now turn around and bend over’ she said flexing the cane.

Jon nervously did what his aunt requested, bending against the bed. ‘Now’ Rani said ‘as part of your first lesson, I am going to give your behind some very hard marks’

She then raised the cane. ‘Here comes the first’ she said as she brought the cane down on Jon’s behind. There a sharp sound and Jon very nearly fell over as the pain begun to sear through his body.

‘Keep still you maggot’ she yelled as she brought down the cane a second time. Jon bit his lower and tried to remain clam as she brought down the cane a further seven times. By this time there were painful red weals all over his buttocks.

It was after she brought the cane down on his buttocks for the tenth time that she paused. Jon thought his punishment was over and tried to get up. ‘Stay down you cretin!’ Rani shouted ‘I didn’t tell you to get up. Your punishment is far from over. As a matter of fact it is only just begun’

Rani told Jon that she wasn’t getting a good aim. She felt that her sari was getting in the way. She ordered her wretched nephew to disrobe her sari. Carefully, Jon began to unwrap her silk red sari. Soon she was just in her petticoat and short blouse. Her blouse was red just like her sari. It was the type of blouse that was worn by Indian women with their saris. It was low cut and left her navel exposed. It was quite transparent as well and Jon could see her dark brassiere clearly. It was low cut from the top as well and it revealed her amazing cleavage. Her breasts were literally bursting under the seams. It was a magnificent sight. ‘Stop starring at breasts, you pervert and bend over’ screamed Aunty Rani as she broke Jon’s captivated gaze.

Jon did what his aunt ordered and the thrashing then resumed. It was worst than before. The weals Jon had on his buttocks were now turning into cuts and slowly he begun to bleed. He kept moving from time to time and Aunty Rani had to warn him to keep still or he will receive even more punishment.

After about forty strikes of the cane she stopped. Jon collapsed in a heap on the floor. His bottom was cut to ribbons. So severe was the caning, that there was actually blood dripping from the cane as well as his bottom. Cruelly and callously she walked over to Jon’s shattered and wrecked form and thrushes the blood-soaked cane to his face and demanded he clean it, by licking off the blood. With tear-soaked eyes, he slowly raised his weakened head and begun to lick his own blood off her cane. The taste was bitter but of course it didn’t matter to Jon, as his thoughts, was preoccupied with the pain that he was in.

After about fifteen minutes Rani told her wretched nephew to stop licking the cane. She then examined the cane. ‘Hmm, very good’ she remarked as she inspected her switch closely ‘perhaps you do have some use after all. Maybe we can put that tongue of yours to further good use, now get up and remove my petticoat’.

Slowly Jon raised himself from the ground. His body was still weak. He began to take off Aunty Rani’s petticoat. When he removed it he discovered that Aunty Rani was wearing a pair of lacy, semi-transparent black panties. He could just see through her panties, her trimmed triangle of hair. She was also wearing black high-heeled shoes. Since she was now in her panties she decided she might as well expose her brassiere as well, so she ordered Jon to remove her blouse. Jon carefully undid the hooks at the back of the blouse and eases it of her back.

Aunt Rani now, stood before her enthralled nephew in only her high heels, black lacy panties and matching brassiere. She looked magnificent. She looked just like a goddess. Jon paid particular attention to her brassiere. It was a wonderbra and it showed of her cleavage perfectly. Her breasts looked as if it was about to burst out at any given moment. He could see the corners of the dark areolas of her breasts from the corner of her brassiere. Jon stood there awestruck by them as his penis began to stiffen. Of course this didn’t escape Anuty Rani’s attention. ‘Stop ogling my bosoms!’ she shouted in anger as she slapped him in the face.

Jon then quickly looked away. It was then she noticed his newly formed erection. ‘Now looked what you caused you self to do, you pervert’ she snapped pointing at Jon’s enlarged penis ‘reduce that disgusting object at once.’

Jon was shocked by his aunt’s orders. The vision of Rani’s magnificent breasts had already driven his senses to fury. He was completely helpless and out of control.

For a while he stood speechless and helpless standing before his sexy semi naked aunt with his cock saluting her.

He wanted the earth to swallow him. Just at that moment Jon’s salvation came in the form of a knock on the door.

Chapter Four: Aunt Geetha

Aunt Rani told the visitor to enter. Jon had his back to the door and couldn’t see who it was. Anyhow he is too busy starring in horror at his Aunt Rani angry face.

As he heard the door creek open, Jon saw Aunt Rani’s face transform from angry to a beam of delight.

‘Geetha my darling, how glad I am that you are here’ said a beaming Rani.

Jon’s blood froze. It was his Aunt Geetha who he has not seen since he was about six. He had only very little memory of her as he only seen her three times, but he knew she was extremely beautiful. His mind was now racing in anticipation about how she looked now.

‘The fun is just to begin’ Aunt said over Jon’s shoulder to younger sister. Rani pointed to a chair that was just a few yards in front of Jon ‘Just sit here my dear and enjoy the show’.

Jon heard the clicking of high heels as Geetha approached him. As the unseen figure of Geetha brushed past him, Jon caught a whiff of her ‘Lily of the Valley’ perfume. The pleasant smell made Jon slightly light headed. As she sat down Jon could see her feet from the corner of his eyes.

Geetha’s feet were outstretched from the hem of pink fabric. She was wearing high heeled gold sandals. Her toes were exposed from the front and Jon noticed that they were painted in a shiny pink colour. Even her feet were lovely. Jon couldn’t stand the suspense any longer and begun to raise his head.

He could now see Aunt Geetha more clearly—and he was not disappointed. Geetha, now in her early thirties was still a stunning beauty with more than a passing resemblance to her sexy older sister. What made Jon more excited is that fact that Geetha was wearing a pink sari with matching short sleeve blouse. He always long to see her in a sari and now he has fulfilled a childhood dream. Like her sister she was very busty with long jet black hair. Her luscious lips were also painted in a shiny pink colour that matched her sari and toe nails. She looked a lot liked Rani. The only difference perhaps, was probably the fact that Rani was slightly stockier.

She finally spoke for the first time. ‘What is going on?’ she asked her sister.

‘I am trying to get this perverted bastard to reduce his hard-on’ Rani replied.

Geetha began to giggle.

‘Well then you bastard, reduce this pathetic sausage at once’ she shouted, slapping her wretched nephew hard in the face.

She then fixed Jon with an icy stare. ‘You disgusting filthy beast, you must learn self-control’ she said ‘Well my boy, if you can’t reduce it, I going to have to reduce it myself’.

With that, she suddenly grabbed hold of Jon’s scrotum with her right hand. She begun to squeeze and dig her sharp claw like nails into Jon’s balls. Jon found the pain was unbearable as it began to spread across his body. He screamed out aloud but Aunt Rani held firm.

Geetha was giggling uncontrollably.

After about half a minute Jon’s erection subsided. ‘There’ she said breathlessly ‘that will take care of that’.

She then let go off Jon’s balls and ordered her nephew to kneel and kiss her feet and beg for forgiveness.

Jon immediately hit the floor and begun to kiss his Aunt’s high heeled leather shoes and begged forgiveness. He had tears in his eyes as his balls were still recovering from the treatment of Rani’s sharp fingernails.

What Jon didn’t see was the faint smile on Rani’s face. Rani, looking down at the pathetic form of her nephew as he paid homage to her footwear, felt that his will was weakening. She felt that her plan was working. For her it was time to put Plan A into operation.

She ordered Jon to rise. Jon then stopped kissing Aunt Rani’s shoes and raised his pain wracked body off the ground and stood before his aunt with his head bowed.

Rani then pointed at a small table at the corner of the room. The small table had some papers and a pen. ‘Sign those papers’ she said sternly yet breathlessly.

Jon walked quietly to the table. He picked up the papers and to his horror realised that they were documents that gave his Aunt power of attorney to Jon’s estate. He put the papers back on the table and looked up at his aunt and nodded his head.

Jon’s aunt starred back at him in disdain. ‘Sign it!’ she shouted as she again pointed at the papers.

‘I can’t’ mumbled Jon weakly.

Jon shuddered nervously as Aunt Rani’s long, well toned legs propelled her towards him. Although his head was hung low, he could hear the loud clicking of heels as Rani approached him.

Soon from the corner of his eyes he could see Rani’s high heels as she stood in front of him. He felt her hot breath on his head. ‘Look at me’ she said angrily. Jon raised his head.

He saw the hatred in Aunt Rani’s face as she stared at him with contempt. ‘Sign it’, she said breathlessly as she again pointed at the table. Jon again nodded his refusal. Rani slapped her nephew even harder in face as she begun to lose her temper even more. She once again ordered him to sign the documents, but still he refused.

In anger and in desperation Rani’s hands shot out and grabbed Jon’s scrotum as she once again begun to dig her razor fingernails into his testicles, Jon let out a short sharp scream as pain once wracked his body. Rani was squeezing harder than before. Jon eyes starred out widely both in pain and terror. Rani brought her face forward so she was now starring at Jon eyeball to eyeball. Her elegant wide dark eyes had hatred in them. ‘Sign it’ she exhaled breathlessly. But all Jon could do was gasp as his breathing begun to go shallow.

All this time Geetha was watching fascinated as her sister mercilessly tortured her nephew.

After about a minute Jon bucking at the knees as he felt he was about to collapse. Despite the tremendous pain she inflicted on Jon, Rani knew she was fighting a losing battle as Jon was showing no sign of giving in. He was determined not to sign his life away.

In frustration she let go off his balls and Jon collapsed in heap.

Jon still gasping for breath raised his head and saw the towering figure of his aunt as she looked down upon him. He saw the contempt in her face. Her hatred in her eyes bore down on him and seemed to be burning holes in him like some sort of laser. He saw perspiration dripping from her massive breasts Her bra was now on the point of bursting open as they struggled to hold her massive heaving bosoms as they she breathed heavily in frustration. Jon could also see that Rani’s sexy red luscious lips were slightly curled in anger exposing her clenched white teeth. Jon shivered.

Aunt Rani looked down on the wretched form of her hated nephew a look of frustration and disgust still etched on her face.

She starred at him for about a minute as he cowered in fear before her. Despite her best efforts, Plan A has failed. Somehow she knew it would. She still had Plan B. Her dark gaze of disdain then left Jon as she starred at her sister who was still sitting in her chair watching with enthusiasm. She smiled at Geetha who smiled back at her sister. Geetha was Plan B. She was confident that Plan B would never fail.

Little did Jon know that his Aunt Geetha has come a long way since her days as a psychology student. After graduating from university with top honours she begun learning about hypnosis and trance induction techniques. Soon she was an expert on behaviour modification and knew everything there is to know about the power of suggestion. It wasn’t long before she became a fully qualified hypnotist having learned about all aspects of hypnosis.

She had rich clients that paid her good money to rid them of additions such as drugs, alcohol, gambling, smoking etc. Such is her power she never fails and boasts a 100% success record. Geetha next assignment is for her own sister. The poison she is going to destroy for her is not drugs or alcohol. The poison she is going to destroy for her is the mind of a young man named Jon Robinson.

Chapter Five: Geetha enslaves Jon with hypnosis

After exchanging glances with her sister Geetha called Jon over. Jon picked himself up from off the floor and walked over to where Geetha was sitting.

It is the first time Aunt Geetha spoke directly to Jon. He was standing in front of her as she remained seated. She first looked at his face and then looked at his cock. It was limp. To Jon’s amazement she took hold his cock and begun stroking it. It was the first time she touched his penis. In fact it was the first time she touched him. His cock once more became rock hard. She had a different stroking technique than Aunt Rani’s, but it was still heavenly bliss. As she stroked him very slowly, Jon noticed that her long fingernails were also painted a shiny pink colour like her toenails.

‘Jon’ she cooed ‘I want you to look at my face’. Jon raised his head and looked at Geetha beautiful face and was drawn instantly to her large eyes.

‘Now Jon’ she whispered sexily, ‘you will only concentrate on three things. Firstly you will concentrate on my eyes and nothing else. You can hear my voice but cannot see my lips move, as you are soo focused at my beautiful eyes’.

Sure enough Jon begun to notice Aunt Geetha’s eyes. They were very dark and beautiful and seemed to match her long, dark and beautiful hair. For some strange reason they seemed to shine. Jon could almost see his reflection in them.

Aunt Geetha continues: ‘The second and perhaps most important thing you must concentrate on, is my beautiful voice. As I said before you cannot see me speak the words as your eyes are concentrating on my eyes. But you hear my words echoing through you head as your ears are concentrating on my voice’.

Sure enough Aunt Geetha voice begun to echo around Jon’s head.

‘Now the third thing you must concentrate on’ she added throatily ‘Is my touch. As your eyes are concentrating on my eyes and your ears are concentrating on my voice, your body is concentrating on my touch. You begin to be aware that I am stroking your penis and your penis is becoming rock hard.

‘I can see Jonny darling that you are a strong boy, but you have been working too hard and you need to relax. I want you to concentrate more on my touch. I can see you have a well developed body that is sooo full of energy. But that energy is slowly draining away by my long manipulative fingers. With every stroke of your stiff penis I am slowly chipping away at your energy and all your muscles are weakening’.

Indeed Jon begun to feel very weak as he begun to be aware that his body is getting increasingly heavy. He also began to notice that Aunt Geetha strokes were beginning to feel slightly uncomfortable. Although they are still blissful and had his cock in lust, he begun to be slightly aware of a burning sensation in his penis as Geetha stroked it.

‘You might be feeling that your penis is becoming quite wet. This is the precum slowly oozing from you penis. You of course can’t see this as your eyes are sooo focused into my eyes, but I could see it.’

‘Naughty, Naughty’ she cooed ‘Jonny, you are such a naughty little boy, making your auntie’s lovely hands so wet. But still, your aunty is very happy. You see, the sperm that is now building up in your balls at the moment is your life force. So far it is leaking out of your body, slowly weakening you. I am so happy because, with the precum that you are emitting, you are surrendering some of your strength to me. Yes darling. The sperm in your balls is your strength and your hard cock is your tap. Your strength is slowly draining away because by stroking your cock I have left the tap running.’

Aunt Geetha let out a slight giggle and Aunt Rani who was sitting naked, safe for a pair of stilettos, panties and a lacy bra, in the chair opposite was also laughing with bemusement. Even though Aunt Rani was laughing louder that Aunt Geetha, Jon only heard Aunt Geetha giggling as his mind was concentrating on her voice. He also began to shiver slightly as fear begun to grip him.

‘I am very happy my boy, because by surrendering your strength you are wilfully submitting to me, even though you haven’t realised it. Yes my boy, you do want to submit to me, it just you haven’t realised it. And now you are getting very weak. Sooo weak. You need to relax. Now darling I want you to concentrate more now on my eyes, rather than my touch. Look deeper into my eyes. You may have noticed that they are dark and deep and yet they are so shiny you could see your reflection in them. It is like water, a very dark water. It is like the bottom of a well. It is as if your are looking down a well. Yes darling, you are indeed looking down a deep, dark, well. You are still sooo weak. Sooo weak. Maybe that dark water will help you relax. I want you to jump into that well and into that dark water.’

At that precise moment a funny sensation gripped Jon body. It felt like some sort of force has lifted him up and sent him flying. He aware of this but could not see as he was concentrating on Aunt Geetha beautiful dark eyes. He could see his reflection in her eyes but something is different. The image of his face and body that was reflected in Aunt Geetha’s eyes appears to getting bigger. Suddenly he could only see his face in her eyes—and that too was getting larger. It was as if he was leaping into her eyes.

‘Deeper and deeper’ she cooed. Her voice appeared to be echoing slightly as though he really was falling into a well.

‘Sssplaaaah’ she exhaled breathlessly ‘You are now in the well. But it is cold. Ever sooo cold’. At this point Jon begun to shiver violently as he felt so cold. It was as if he was in an icy lake.

Aunt Geetha’s voice continued to torture him. ‘Sooo cold. Your body has gone completely numb. You cannot move.’ Sure enough. Jon immediately stopped shivering. He couldn’t move his body at all. But he was still cold.

‘What can you do now, little Jonny. You can’t move. Your body is soo weak. You are a vegetable. The only parts of your body that seems to work is your weak mind, your eyes and your ears. Oh your ears. You can only listen to my voice. Now darling, I told you, you can only concentrate on three things. So far you have paid particular attention to my touch, and then you paid particular attention to my eyes. Now I want you to focus all of your attention to my voice. My sensual voice. Since you have no control of your body you only have my voice. You listen very carefully. Soo carefully. My voice will enter your ears and then penetrate brain. My words will become imprinted into your brain. My very thoughts will become your thoughts. Now I will issue some suggestions to you. Just relax my darling and put yourself into my control. Now my first command is very important. I will tell you why in moment but first let’s put it into operation. I want you become more aware of your tiredness . You are sooo sleepy. Your eyelids are becoming soo heavy.’ Sure enough Jon felt tired and he felt eyelids dropping.

‘Now darling I going to click my fingers and when I do you will be asleep although your unconscious mind will still be awake, still ready to take my orders.’ With that while masturbating Jon with her right hand Aunt Geetha clicked her left hand.

Jon suddenly dropped his head. His whole body was like a rag doll.

‘That’s a good boy. As I said before this first command is so important. I will tell you why. You see by being less conscious you mind is like a sponge. It will be easier for it to soak up my suggestions. Now darling I going to ask a few questions and you will answer truthfully. Firstly why are you sooo unwilling to sign those papers’?

‘I don’t want to lose my fortune’. Jon slurred.

‘Your fortune?’ replied Geetha in mock disbelief ‘What are you going to spend all that money on, my boy?’

‘I ... I ...’ Jon stuttered to find an answer.

‘You don’t know, do you? Of course you do. And do you know why? I will tell you. The money doesn’t belong to you. You were only guarding it. In fact it belongs to your Aunt Rani.’

‘But ... it .. can’t ... its ...’ Jon begun to make a feeble attempt to protest but he was cut off by Aunt Geetha.

‘Jon’ she interrupted ‘Remember what I said. My thoughts will become your thoughts and my suggestions are sooo strong, you cannot resist. You must come round to my way of thinking. It is soo important’.

‘It’s so important’ Jon involuntarily repeated. He was finding it hard to disagree with Aunt Geetha as she continue to masturbate him, zapping more and more of his strength.

‘My orders are to be obeyed. It is important. You must obey’ she continued.

‘I must obey’ Jon parroted.

‘And you will obey. Won’t you boy?’

‘Yes, I will obey’, Jon droned

‘Of course you will. I am always right. I know what is best. Now who does this money belongs to?’

‘It belongs to my Aunt Rani’ Jon replied. Aunt Rani begun to smile when she heard this. For Jon’s part, he was aware at what he was saying and worryingly he knew somehow it was right and was becoming to accept it as the truth.

Then Aunt Geetha asked a question, which took him by surprise. ‘Now did you ever love your Aunt Rani?’

Jon begun to explain to Geetha that he always loved his Aunt Rani, and always worshipped her, even though he couldn’t understand why she was so cruel to him.

‘Hmm, I wonder why’ she replied ‘Could it be that she is angry with you because, in spite of what you say, you really don’t love her ’

Jon could not believe what he was hearing. ‘That is not true’ he protested ‘I have always ..’

Before he could continue, Geetha fired another question: ‘Do you love me?’

‘Yes’ Jon replied before he was confronted with yet another quick fire question.

‘Do you often masturbate, after you seen us?

Although shocked with embarrassment, Jon found himself answering this difficult question. ‘Yes, but ...’

‘Do you often masturbate, thinking about us?’ she quickly asked as her stroking begun to pick up pace.

‘All the time’ Jon squeaked weakly.

‘Oh Jonnn’ said Aunt Geetha in a tone that expressed disgust and disbelief, as her stroking begun to slow and become less rapid.

‘I am very sorry’ Jon said weakly ‘It is just that .. I can’t help it. You and Aunty Rani are so beautiful. You are both my queens and my goddesses. I worship you both all the time. I love you both so much. I will do anything to please you both. I only want you both to be happy’.

Tears begun to well in Jon eyes and he begun to feel guilty about what he did.

‘Well my boy, if you love us, and will do anything to please us and want us to be happy then you would sign those papers for us wouldn’t you?’ Geetha asked, as she continued to slowly and cautiously masturbate him.

‘Yes’ Jon answered as his weak mind begun to accept more of Geetha’s suggestions as the truth.

‘And do you really love us?’

‘Yes, with all my heart’

‘And would you sign those papers?’

‘Yes’ Jon cried, his will weakening as he leaked even more precum.

Both Geetha and Rani were both grinning in content. Their plan is now working to perfection.

‘Very good’. Aunt Geetha complimented ‘After all you said it yourself, that the money belong to Aunt Rani. Now, my boy, you asked a question earlier about why your Aunt Rani hates you sooo much. Hmmm? And you want to know—don’t you boy?

Before he could answer Aunt Geetha continued ‘Of course you do. It is the question you always asked yourself and now I will tell you. Well it isn’t to do with the fact that she thinks you don’t love her. Ohh no. On the contrary she knows you love and worship her. She hates you because she can. It is her right’.

Jon was now totally confused.

‘I know it seem soo strange’ Geetha cooed ‘But it is actully quite straight forward, once you begin to understand. Yes my boy. Now I want you to listen very carefully as this is sooo important. You see in this world there are some who rule and others who obey. Some are born into this world and are special and are here to enjoy the riches this world has to offer. And there are some who are born into this world just to suffer hardship and serve those who are special. It is our fate and destiny. Your Aunty and I are just those people who are born to rule and to be waited on. Confused?’

Jon didn’t answer. He was too busy registering Aunt Geetha words into his brain.

Aunt Geetha continued ‘It’s true. Even you were subconsciously aware of it. You said yourself, that you looked upon Rani and I as your queens and goddesses. That is because we are really goddesses. Just looked at our names. Rani means queen and Geetha means “song” or “holy book” as in the Bhava Gita. That is proof positive that we are goddesses. We came down to this Earth to enjoy its pleasures. You, a mere worthless mortal, were born to serve us. It is your destiny to serve us. It is a great privilege for you to serve us. Such is Rani’s status; she is allowed to hate you. You are after all a lowly creature. Is she being cruel to you? Of course not. Rani is not being cruel to you. How can she be? She is just exercising her right. You are born to suffer for us. You will accept what ever pain we inflict on you as privilege. Rani hates you and I hate you. It is natural. We are not cruel. Why should we be cruel if we make you suffer. Are we cruel if we step on an ant? Of course not. An ant is an insignificant being just like yourself. If you were only an inch high I would gladly step on you and crush you without a moment thought and think nothing of it, just as I would crush an ant’.

‘We will always hate you’. Geetha continued. ‘It is our right and it is quite normal. No matter what you will do, we will never be happy with you. Even if you will serve us till now and forever and suffer for us for all eternity we will never appreciate it as it will never ever be enough. Of course you understand and accept this. Why should we show you an ounce of appreciation or even acknowledgement for all your efforts? Hmm? We are goddesses after all. And you know this. And you also know that for a lowly worm like yourself to expect any favour from your superior goddesses would be sacrilegious. And your religion is the most important thing in your life. And the religion that you worship is the obedience, love and eternal servitude to the great goddess Rani and the great Goddess Geetha. Do you understand and accept this?’

‘Yess goddess’ Jon droned. He did indeed fully accept of what he heard as the truth. He was also blissfully unaware that he just called Geetha goddess instead of aunty. He was also unaware that Geetha stop referring to herself and Rani as aunties. From now on he knows that they are his goddesses.

‘That is why we hate you. You are so worthless. You are not even worthy to serve and suffer for us and so you know you are blessed to be doing just that. That fact that we even acknowledge your existence enough to hate you is a blessing to you. For every contempt we show you, it is a reward for you.

‘Now boy, you have just discovered the true meaning of your life. It was a slow process but you needed to know this eventually. You may have noticed that I have been particularly kind during this period of your self discovery. I have been calling you darling. The fact that a superior goddess should ever refer to a lowly slug with such an affectionate term is the ultimate blasphemy.’

As soon as Jon heard this he begun to feel so ashamed. ‘I am soo sorry’ he droned ‘I am so ashamed. Please forgive me my goddess’.

‘Forgive you?’ enquired Geetha ‘Never! That is the greatest insult. You will also know that, to help you discover your true meaning in life, your goddesses have to play out a charade in which they acted as your aunties. This too is also an unforgivable sin’.

Tears of shame and guilty begun to run down Jon’s face.

‘From now on I shall refer to you by your proper term. And this is not ‘darling’, or ‘sweetheart’, or even that most filthy, blasphemous term: ‘nephew’. Your proper term that you will be referred to is slave. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes my goddess’ replied Jon

‘The charade of us being your aunties is over. From now on it is always Goddess Geetha and Goddess Rani and never the blasphemous and cursed, and dare I utter the terms’ Aunty Geetha and Aunty Rani. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes my goddess Geetha’.

‘Now slave I going to stop wanking you. I know you are weak as it. I will then click my fingers and you will awaken. You will remember, understand and accept everything I told you. You will be more conscious of your surroundings. You will remember to obey me and Rani. I have placed in your brain a trigger. A very powerful trigger. If ever we touch your pathetic cock, you will become more aware of your servitude to us and you will weaken dramatically, becoming more and more docile and obedient to us. Do you understand slave’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ Jon droned

Geetha then stop stroking. With the same precum covered hand that masturbated Jon she clicked her fingers.

Chapter Six: Jon signs his life away

As soon Jon heard the click he raised his head. He was feeling light headed and dizzy. He begun to slowly be aware that he is back in the living room although he still disoriented and his vision is blurred. He began to make out the vision of Geetha sitting in front of him as he tried hard to focus. Geetha smiled back at him. As his focus become clearer he noticed that Geetha was drinking tea from a cup and saucer.

‘Now slave there is something you need to do for Goddess Rani—don’t you slave?’ enquired Geetha.

‘Yes goddess Geetha’ droned Jon.

‘Well I suggest you do it straight away’ Geetha commanded.

Jon turned around to face Rani. She was in her sofa still wearing nothing but her frilly French knickers and wonderbra. Her long, shapely well toned, stiletto encased legs were crossed and rested on a table.

She was grinning, clearly enjoying the developments but as he turned to face her, the grin disappeared and hatred swept in.

He also noticed that she too was drinking tea from a cup and saucer. He also began to be aware of a figure in the background. It was Pavani. He realised she must of come in with the tea. He didn’t hear her come in as he still in a deep trance.

Pavani was wearing a blue sari, which was completing tied around her waist, fully displaying her matching blue blouse. The blouse was struggling to hold her enormous breasts. She appeared to be made up for change as well, as she had on a dark red lipstick. Her hair was tied in a large bun and she looked strangely sexy. She too was grinning at Jon and enjoying his painfully slow decline.

She was still holding a tray and had a large box next to her feet.

Rani was pointing at the small table she had her feet up on. At the foot of the table was a pen and papers.

Jon instantly knew what he must do and he wasn’t going to keep his goddess waiting. He walked up to the table and begun to sign away each document, a sense of pride warming his body every time delivered a signature that signed his life away to his goddess. He also noticed a strange and last document. It was cream in colour, while the other documents were white. He signed it nevertheless. He wanted to read this strange document but before he can even glimpse at it Pavani quickly hurried forward and put her tray on the table and grabbed the documents and handed them to her mistress.

Taking the documents Rani then stood up proudly. Her face beamed with delight as she read each paper. ‘At last’ she said with wicked grin ‘Its mine. It’s finally mine. And to think I almost lost it. I thought I already had it all when I thought this bastard will die with his family when I fixed their brakes, but no, somehow this vermin survived. We had to go through all this trouble to rectify it, but it was worth it’.

Jon couldn’t believe his ears at this new revelation. It was Rani that was responsible for the deaths of his mother, father and uncle. The small part of his brain that held an image of his family, the very few brain cells that held together all the tiny scattered fragments of memories of his previous existence begun confront the brain cells that contain all the instructions of his new life.

For a brief few seconds his body somehow found strength (though it was a small measure) to rebel against Geetha’s powerful hypnotic conditioning. His stiff penis begun to slowly wilt slightly as if it was showing defiance against these two beautiful but evil goddesses.

Slowly he began to raise his right hand up and towards Rani who was still looking over the papers with a satisfied grin. It was as if he was about to make a silly an attempt to strike her or least protest against her.

Rani then looked up and noticed Jon’s hand slowly rising. Her smile begun to disappear but not out of fear but out of contempt against the lowly pitiful creature that dared show her resistance.

‘What is the bastard doing’ said Rani, who also looked down and was surprised to notice that Jon’s penis has also gone limp.

‘I think he is stupidly trying to fight’ replied Geetha, who also noticed Jon’s feeble rebellion. ‘But leave him to it. I want to see how far he gets. At least it is a challenge’.

Jon raised his arm as far as Rani’s waist. He found he couldn’t raise it further. He is so weak and his arm is getting so heavy. He stood there with his arm slightly raised. Both cruel sisters begun to watch him with amusement for about minute. His arm begun to shake as he begun to struggle against this impossible task. Both Geetha and Rani begun laugh as they know he was fighting a losing battle.

Even Pavani who was watching in the background was smiling with excitement at Jon’s pathetic plight; her scarlet lipsticked lips cavorted in an evil grin. She was privately deriving sexual gratification as Jon’s suffering begun to fulfil her secret sadistic fantasies. So hot with lust was Pavani that her blouse begun to go wet. The thin material becoming ever more see through, as sweat begun to drip from her heaving cleavage.

‘He isn’t doing much is?’ laughed Rani, looking at Jon and his shaky arm.

Jon knew that he was losing and his head, which was slightly tilted upwards, begun to slowly drop. As he head begun to roll down, from the corner of his eye, just for a brief second, he caught the smiling form of the buxom Pavani. In the brief half second he saw her, one of his brain cells registered Pavani’s image like a quick snap photograph. Her large heavenly breasts were dripping sweat and the thin blue blouse she was wearing was soaking wet. In that brief second Jon noticed that Pavani wasn’t wearing a bra. The thin blouse clung and coated her gargantuan bosoms like paint. It was as if she wasn’t wearing even a blouse. It was as if she was completely topless and her tits were covered in blue paint. Jon also noticed her hard nipples. His wilted penis begun to slightly twitch, as he began to slowly accept defeat.

‘This is getting boring’ sighed Rani. ‘Pathetic, totally pathetic’

‘You are right’ agreed Geetha smiling ‘Feeble, utterly feeble. Dear sister I think you better put him out his misery’.

With that Rani, reached out and once more held his penis, her long talon like painted fingernails slightly gripping his floppy member. Suddenly his penis begun to throb at Rani’s mere touch, as the powerful trigger Geetha inserted earlier into Jon’s head become to activate. His arm immediately dropped and his body once more became very weak. Soon his cock, which was slightly wilted and limp, only a few seconds earlier was rock hard and standing to attention like an angry ant. His last vestige of will power has evaporated as his hypnotic conditioning begun to return to him.

The dying memory of the Jon that existed previously has finally expired. Jon the heir to millions finally doesn’t exist anymore. It was now Jon the slave as Jon again begun to remember his status and his servitude to his divine goddesses. In fact if anything he began to be even more convinced that Rani and Geetha are goddesses. He doubted them but they have proved their heavenly powers. He has just witness a miracle performed by goddess Rani. Such is the power of this great goddess that her mere touch has just brought his dead penis to life and the same mere touch has killed off all those few brain cells that were rebelling against the goddesses hold over him. Such is the power of these powerful goddesses that their mere touch has the power of life and death.

He began to realise the immense error in his brief rebellion. His goddesses have tested his faith in his religion and he failed them miserably. Tears begun to roll down Jon’s face as guilt and shame begun to spread over his weaken body.

‘You dare to defy your goddesses’ said Rani sternly as she begun to tighten her grip on his rock hard penis.

Jon begun to weaken further.

‘I am sorry Goddess. I have doubted you. I am so ashamed’.

Rani gave his erect penis a hard stroke and Jon let out a loud sob as his muscles weakened and tears begun to stream down his face.

‘What were you trying to do’ said Geetha from behind him ‘Avenge the demise of your wretched family?’

‘No I am sorry’ cried Jon ‘They too are worthless like myself and were put on this Earth to serve you. Please forgive me’

‘Never!’ screamed Rani as she begun to stroke his thickening cock . ‘For me a divine deity to give forgiveness to a worthless creature like you? How dare you!’

‘Slave, are you forgetting your status as a worthless slug’ reminded Geetha. ‘What did I say about expecting favour from your superior goddesses? What did I say about expecting approval, appreciation and forgiveness from your goddesses’?

Jon begun to cry as he realised his error.

‘So, you keep on committing sacrilege’ said Rani as she stroked him harder and faster weakening further.

Jon become to cry even more and his legs were slowly turning to jelly.

She then suddenly let go off his penis. Jon didn’t know whether to be relieved or upset as he was given a further reminder of the power of this divine goddess. Her very touch on his penis is heaven and hell. Heaven, because it gave him great arousal and hell, because it weakened him.

Rani looked at Jon in disgust and contempt, still angry at the lowly creature’s brief attempt at defiance. There was a slight pause before she raised her hand and slapped Jon hard in the face. Jon toppled slightly but managed to keep his composure as his weak knees almost gave way. He didn’t want to anger his goddess further by falling down.

She looked at him for a second before she breathlessly sneered her next command: ‘Kneel’.

Jon knelt before the towering frame of his goddess. He was so happy and relieved to do so, as his knees are now turning to jelly and he was about to collapse at any moment.

Rani looked down at the worthless insect below her as her six foot 5inch frame towered above him, clearly revelling in the power she held over him. There was a brief pause before she finally spoke. ‘Lick the dirt of my shoes you worthless beast’.

Jon begun to lick at her stiletto shoes. Rani was watching him all the time clearly enjoying her power.

Soon the leather of her stiletto shoes begun to shine. Jon raised his head. His task however was far from over. Rani sat down on the sofa once more with one of her shapely well toned leg crossed over the other. With her left high heeled feet firmly on the ground Rani began swinging her crossed leg, dangling her right high spiked heel inches from the face of Jon’s knelt form. He could see dirt on the heel and the sole. Jon tired eyes begun to watch the swaying heel. The circling movement of the high heel spike begun to make his head more woozy.

‘Cleaaan’ exhaled breathlessly Rani. The simple one-worded command of Rani begun to echo around his weak and dizzy mind, giving Jon a mild headache. Jon’s head lunged forward slightly towards Rani’s high heel feet and begun to resume his unfinished cleaning duties. First he sucked on the heel and then he begun licking the soles.

When he finished cleaning Rani’s right high heeled spike, Rani re-crossed her legs and this time dangled her left high spiked heeled before Jon’s eyes. As before the circling movements of the high heel spike begun to make him more light-headed and seemed to strengthen his hypnotic conditioning even more.

Jon brought his head forward again and begun to finish off all that remained of his cleaning duties. As he sucked on the high heeled spike he knew he was being offered perhaps one of the greatest privileges on earth and was very happy. He knew his goddess was very kind to him for offering this heavenly privilege and he doesn’t even know how he will express his immense gratitude for her kindness.

Soon both high heeled feet were in pristine condition. The saliva coated leather seemed to shine like mirrors. Jon could see his reflection on them. Rani with her elegant legs still crossed, looked down and begun to sway her heeled feet from side to side to examine Jon’s handiwork.

As before the circling motion of her high heeled spike hasn’t gone unnoticed on a still kneeling figure of Jon as his mind begun to melt even more, weakening his will further.

Rani then looked up at Jon face, his blank, expressionless eyes still fixed to her dangled high heeled spike.

From the corner of Jon’s high heel spiked focused eyes Jon noticed Rani raised hand. He noticed that her finger is pointing something on the table. His goddess wanted something. Knowing he mustn’t disappoint his goddess who must be obeyed at all times, Jon weak mind found the strength to turn his heavy throbbing head at the direction at were the long sharp painted nail of Rani’s index finger pointed.

He noticed a packet of cigarettes on the table and a lighter. His goddess wanted to smoke. As soon as he saw the cigarettes Jon started to become more aroused though he did not know why.

What Jon didn’t know was that the arousal he experience was an involuntary nod to the Jon that no longer existed. It was an echo of Jon’s pervious life that he has no living memory of, the one in which his Goddess in her previous incarnation as his aunt used to be married to his mortal uncle.

In the dream that no longer registered in any form in Jon’s corrupted and mangled mind, the pervious Jon that no longer existed used to be in awe of the heavenly and elegant lady that he had known as Aunt Rani. She was a smoker but when she got married she smoked even less as it annoyed her husband. The now extinct Jon always like it when his Aunty Rani smoked as he found it very sexy. In the years he had known her he only seen her smoke a few times, but each time was a renewed pleasure. The rare treat always brought him into a raging hard on.

Back in the real world, the pathetic slave known as Jon picked up and opened the packet of cigarettes and offered his goddess one of the sticks. Goddess Rani took a cigarette and placed it in her painted lips. Her eyes then looked at the lighter at the table. Jon then picked up the lighter and pressed the button and a flame shot out.

Rani then moved forward and placed the cigarette (still hanging from his dark painted lips) into flame and sucked. The cigarette was lit. She took a long drag and exhaled. To her there is nothing so relaxing and so enjoyable than a good smoke. It was her favourite past time. How glad she had to freedom to enjoy it more now that the pathetic mortal who used to be her husband was now banished from the mortal realm. She took a couple more drags of her cigarette.

Jon was still watching his goddess sucking on a cigarette, pursing her heavenly lips and then exhaling a stream of smoke from her mouth. He still couldn’t understand why his cock was now hard as steel and emitting more and more precum.

As a large amount of ash begun to form on the tip of her cigarette, Rani ordered Jon to open his mouth and he readily complied.

Rani then tipped the ash into Jon opened mouth. She commanded him to swallow. As usual Jon obeyed his goddess.

Rani kept empting the ash into Jon’s mouth after a few drags and Jon kept swallowing it.

Soon she was nearing the butt. She looked at the dazed opened mouth face of Jon who blankly starred back at her. She beamed an evil smirk as she took a long drag. With pursed lips and puffed up cheeks she leaned forward and slowly and deliberately blew a stream of smoke at Jon’s face his mind was swimming as some of the smoke entered his head through his nostrils and opened mouth.

‘Breaaaath’ she exhaled, as her sweet smooth, breathless tones enter through his ears and began ringing round his mind. He did as his goddess commanded. By now a lot more smoke enter his head turning his brain into mush. If the swaying of goddess Rani’s high heeled spike had earlier made him light headed and more aware of his conditioning then this has reinforced it once and for all. His head is now spinning uncontrollably as his mind begun to be more and more cloudy and his eyes begun to be engulfed in smoke. All of Jon brains cells which are imprinted with Geetha’s instructions that she had inserted in his head during his conditioning begun leap out and ring and echo round his head ...

‘My thoughts will become your thoughts and my suggestions are sooo strong, you cannot resist. You must come round to my way of thinking. It is soo important’.

‘My orders are to be obeyed. It is important. You must obey and you will obey’

‘I am always right. I know what is best’

‘You love us, and will do anything to please us and want us to be happy’

‘We are goddesses. We came down into this Earth to enjoy its pleasures. You, a mere worthless mortal, were born to serve us. It is your destiny to serve us. It is a great privilege for you to serve us’.

‘We will always hate you. It is our right and it is quite normal’.

‘No matter what you will do, we will never be happy with you. Even if you will serve us till now and forever and suffer for us for all eternity we will never appreciate it as it will never ever be enough’.

‘You understand and accept this’.

‘Why should we show you an ounce of appreciation or even acknowledgement for all your efforts? We are goddesses after all’.

‘You know that for a lowly worm like yourself to expect any favour from your superior goddesses would be sacrilegious’.

‘You understand and accept this’

‘We will always hate you. You are so worthless. You are not even worthy to serve and suffer for us and so you know you are blessed to be doing just that’

‘That fact that we even acknowledge your existence enough to hate you is a blessing to you. For every contempt we show you is a reward for you’

‘Your proper term is slave. You will always be known as slave. Affectionate terms such ‘Darling’, ‘Sweetheart’ or even the filthy, most blasphemous term ‘nephew’ are labels that don’t apply to you. Your proper term has always been slave’

‘Do you understand slave?’

‘There has never been and never will be an Aunty Geetha or Aunty Rani. There is no such thing. Those labels don’t exist and never existed. Those terms are blasphemous titles and very offensive to your religion’

‘Do you understand slave?’

‘Your religion is the most important thing in your life. And the religion that you worship is the obedience, love and eternal servitude to the divine goddess Rani and the great Goddess Geetha’.

‘Do you understand slave?’

‘You will remember, understand and accept everything I told you. You will remember to obey me and Rani without question.’

‘Do you understand slave?’

‘If ever we touch your pathetic cock, you will become more aware of your servitude to us and you will weaken dramatically, becoming more and more docile and obedient to us’

‘Do you understand slave?’

‘We are your goddesses. You serve and suffer for us. Our orders are to be obeyed. It is important. You must obey us and you will obey’

‘You understand and accept this slave’

‘We must be obeyed, we must be obeyed ....’

Geetha words continued to echo round his head, sending him deeper and deeper into submission to his goddesses. His burning cock was now rocked hard saluting his goddesses. The hard cockhead was pushing forward and exposed from the foreskin only inches from Rani.

Rani, Geetha and Pavani all watched spellbound at Jon whose head is spinning uncontrollably.

‘Get up’ sneered Rani becoming slightly bored with the spectacle. Despite the echoing his words that were torturing his brain, Jon heard Rani’s command, and he raised himself from the floor. He was now standing up in front of Rani, with his angry rock hard cock still saluting his goddess.

Rani noticed that there is still a bit of tobacco stump left on the butt of her cigarette. She also noticed Jon’s hard cock sticking out in front of her, with his cockhead exposed. She smiled as an evil idea formulated in her cold heart. It was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Pavani could see what was going on and also anticipated this move. She also looking forward to this as her love juices began to stir inside, as her sadistic desire was aroused once more.

Although she sitting opposite Rani and behind Jon, Geetha too has a good view of Rani as she sitting slightly to the side of Jon. Although Jon had his back to her Geetha could still see his throbbing cock from the side.

Pavani and Geetha looked on in fascination as Rani took one long drag from the cigarette and then stubbed out the hot burning ash tip on his cockhead. The cockhead sizzled but Jon still stayed still, open mouth with Geetha instructions still echoing in his smoke filled mind. He didn’t cry out. This surprised Rani and Pavani, but not Geetha.

‘What happened’ asked Rani confused at Jon’s lack of pain.

‘It looks to me he is in a trance’ explained Geetha. ‘’I think the smoke you made him inhale has made him light-headed and put him back in a deep trance. Subjects in a deep trance don’t usually register the pain’.

‘What do I then’ enquired a disappointed Rani.

‘You will have to order him out of the trance to make him suffer’ said Geetha. ‘Remember the trigger I inserted’

Chapter Seven: Rani tortures Jon with hypnosis

Rani looked at Jon’s hard cock and smiled. The cockhead was burnt and slightly bleeding and yet Jon stayed still.

Rani was still holding the burned butt in her right hand. She placed the butt in the left hand and with her free hand she took hold of Jon’s hard cock. Immediately the echoing sounds of the instructions that Geetha inserted in his head begun to lower in volume. Only one phrase was still echoing louder:

‘If ever we touch your pathetic cock, you will become more aware of your servitude to us and you will weaken dramatically, becoming more and more docile and obedient to us’

The dormant trigger Geetha earlier inserted in Jon mind immediately reactivated itself.

Rani begun stroking and immediately Jon begun to weaken, his already rock hard cock begun to emit precum.

‘Slave, I want yooou to listen carefully.’ Rani cooed ‘Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes goddess Rani’ droned Jon.

‘This is sooo important’

‘So important’ Jon parroted

‘You will obey, you must obey’

‘I must obey’. Jon murmured

Rani was hypnotising Jon, something she hadn’t done before and it appeared to be working. She was enjoying it. She had learned from Geetha that the most important thing when hypnotising someone was to get them focus on something. She knew she had him under but she wanted to enhance her hold over him even more. She thought for minute about what she could use. She knew it had to be something that he liked very much and is perhaps obsessed with. She then had an idea.

‘Slave’ she cooed as she masturbated him slowly, ‘I want you to look at my lovely bust’

Jon raised his head slightly so his eyes rested on Goddess Rani’s heavenly breasts. Still encased in a flimsy wonderbra they hang there like a pair large melons and displayed a wonderful cleavage. They were still bursting to get out and Jon could see that Goddess Rani’s large and hard nipples were now partly visible.

She dropped the cigarette butt she was holding onto the floor and with her free hand she reached behind her back and unclasped her brassiere. Her brassiere fell to the ground and her colossal breasts then leapt out and jiggled in front of the entranced Jon. It was sight that Jon dreamt about, that haunted him through his puberty and his wet dreams. It was his ultimate wish to see his goddess’s breasts in all their glory. Sadly for him he wasn’t aware of its significance as he was still in a trance, although his cock has become incredibly rock hard at the sight of them and was emitting more precum. They were beautiful. He could see the large, hard protruding nipples and the large dark areola.

Rani let out a slight giggle as she knew very well the effects, her actions was having on her young victim.

‘I want you to focus on my breasts and concentrate on my voice’ Rani said breathlessly

‘Yes goddess’ Jon slurred.

‘You will listen, understand and obey. You must obey’ she continued

‘I must obey’ Jon parroted.

‘I am going to click my fingers and when I do, you will come out that deep trance. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Rani’ said Jon in monotone.

‘Your body and your weak mind will register the pain in your cock, but you will remain still and not move. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Rani’ slurred Jon.

‘You will also not cry out despite the incredible pain that you will experience. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Rani’ hummed Jon.

‘And when I click my fingers again, you will return to that deep trance. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Rani’ droned Jon, his weak and saturated mind already soaking up his new instructions.

There was the slight pause. Geetha was beginning to be so impressed with her elder sister inventiveness. She particularly liked Rani’s technique in getting Jon to focus on her breasts. Both she and Pavani waited in anticipation of the clicking of Rani’s fingers.

Rani stopped stroking. She clicked the same precum soaked fingers that masturbated Jon. And the same hand quickly gripped Jon cock once more, though she was not stroking him this time.

Immediately Jon gave a slight and violent jolt. He still stood still but it was as if he suffered an electric shock. Pain begun to sweep throughout his body as every nerve was registering his torment. He began to shiver violently as though he was having some sort of fit. He wanted to leap in the air but he couldn’t move. He wanted to scream out loud but nothing came out of his mouth. It was as if his vocal cords were paralysed. He began to gasp quietly as saliva begun to drip from the corners of his mouth.

Both Geetha and Rani were giggling. Pavani too was smiling in sadistic delight. She too was shivering slightly as she was secretly having a violent orgasm.

After about 10 minutes Jon shaking became less violent. Rani knew that the pain was subsiding and that she and Geetha would be bored as Jon display of suffering for his goddesses pleasure was beginning to lose its novelty.

She then clicked her fingers again and Jon immediately stopped shivering.

‘Kneel’ she ordered sternly and Jon immediately dropped down below.

She then noticed the butt of the cigarette she smoked earlier still lying on the floor. She stepped on it with her high heeled stilettos, twisting it from side to side until it was crushed.

‘Eat and swallow’ Rani ordered Jon, while pointing at the flattened remains of her cigarette.

Jon head dropped low as he begun to suck up the cigarette butt. He noticed that the bottom part of the butt was stained by Rani’s dark lip stick marks. As he was trying to eat the butt of the floor he began to become slightly aware of a weight being forced on his head. He then realised that Rani was pressing down on his head with the sole of her stiletto shoes. As he begun to chew the butt he become to feel good about himself as he knew he was chewing something that had been in the mouth of his goddess. The sour tobacco taste didn’t bother him. He then noticed a sweet peculiar taste. He realised it was Goddess Rani’s lipstick. He began to feel even better.

When he finished eating the cigarette butt, Rani ordered him to lick the floor where the butt laid, as there was still ash on it. She then raised her feet and ordered him lick the soles of her shoes, as there was some ash on it when she earlier flatten the butt.

When this was done, Rani then kicked Jon hard on his face and he went flying. He landed on the floor with thump. He had a nasty bruise on his left cheek. Geetha and Pavani were laughing. Rani however was not. She had a stern look on her face as she stared at the fallen form of Jon with obvious hatred.

‘Kneel’ snarled Rani in anger, as she pointed at her feet.

Jon then picked himself up and crawled towards Rani and then knelt before his goddess.

Rani once more towered over her weak slave. She looked down at the wretched form beneath her. Her face was still full of contempt. He had been the cause of all her and her sister’s problems and now he was kneeling before her in total abject submission. She detested all of Jon’s family and now that they are all gone he was the only one left lingering and her abhorrence was now directing solely at him. He was the only one that stood in the way of her fortune. She hated him. He was the only one left. He is her enemy. She just had to crush him. She wanted to ruin him slowly and then destroy him.

‘What are we going to do with this bastard?’ she asked Geetha ‘Personally I think he did what is required of him. We have got the money after all. I think it is time we bid farewell to this bastard’.

‘Not just yet’ said Geetha, who just spotted and admire her sister’s shiny shoes. ‘I think I got one more task for him’.

Rani saw Geetha lift up the hem of her sari. Her golden sandals were exposed. They were slightly dirty. Rani knew at once that her little sister wanted her sandals cleaned.

‘Slave’ cooed Rani ‘You will obey, you must obey’

‘I ... must obey’ parroted Jon.

‘You will crawl on your belly towards Goddess Geetha and you will clean her sandals with your tongue. Do you understand, slave?’

‘Yes, goddess Rani’ said Jon

Jon then crawled until he was at the feet of Geetha. She lifted the hem of her sari and Jon begun to lick and clean her sandals. They were slip on sandals and her naked toes were exposed. Jon was careful not to lick her naked flesh as he licked round the corners of the leather. He could see Geetha’s shiny pink varnished toe nails more clearly now. They seemed to glisten a bit, making his head spin slightly and sending him into a further deeper trance.

When he finished with her uppers, Geetha lifted each foot in turn so Jon could lick the soles. They had the most dirt, but Jon was happy to devour it for the convenience of his goddess.

Soon Geetha’s golden sandals were shining like real gold. She twisted her feet from side to side to admire her handiwork. The scandals keep catching the light and the gilt seemed to put Jon deeper into his trance.

Geetha then looked at Rani.

‘Right, I think I am finished with him. Unless you got another further use for him’ said Geetha to her sexy older sister.

‘No, I sick and tired of the maggot, I just want to get this over and done with’ replied Rani.

‘Okay’ said Geetha getting up from her chair. ‘We shall begin’

‘No wait’ interrupted Rani ‘I want to capture this moment’

Rani turned to Pavani and pointed at the box she brought with her. ‘Now is the time’ she told her maid. ‘Get it ready’

Pavani nodded her head and begun to open the box and unpack the contents.

From the corner of his eye Jon could see Pavani unpacking the box and taking out a tripod. She also took out a camcorder camera and begun attaching it to the tripod. It took Pavani about four or five minutes to set up the camera.

When everything was done she begun to focus the camera on Geetha and the cowering form of Jon. Jon realised he is being filmed. Pavani long red fingernail touched a red button on the camera, a light came on device and it made a faint sound. Pavani then walked up to Rani and gave her a nod, to inform her mistress that the apparatus has been switched on.

Rani then turned to her sister. ‘Go ahead, my dear. Do you worst!’

Chapter Eight: Geetha destroys Jon with hypnosis

Geetha then looked at the cowering figure of the unwanted worm. Like her sister she too has a look of disdain fixed on her face.

‘Rise’ she sneered, her tone emphasising the hatred for the inferior insect below.

Jon slowly rose and stood before his goddess, his cock sticking out towards her. Despite still standing up, she still towered above him. She then looked at his twitching cock. Her elegant hands once more took hold of it.

Geetha again begun to stoke him. Jon again begun to go weak as his cock got harder and harder and begun to emit more precum.

Although she knew that she had him in her absolute control, she still wanted to send him into a deeper trance so that there was no chance whatsoever for Jon to put up any sort of resistance. She was in no mood for insubordination. Not that he would, as his will has been totally destroyed by the manipulations of both his goddesses and former aunts.

She then had an idea to achieve the deeper trance she planned for Jon. For once in her career as a hypnotist she took inspiration from her elder sister. She is going to use her breasts to sink her former nephew’s mind into oblivion.

Geetha unwrapped the top of her pink sari so her blouse encased breasts were exposed. Like her sister, Geetha’s breasts were titanic and her sleeveless low cut blouse was displaying a magnificent cleavage.

‘Slave, I want you to listen very carefully. This is soooo important’ drooled Geetha. ‘Do you understand, slave?’

‘Yes, goddess’ said Jon, still in a daze

‘I want to focus on my breasts and concentrate on my voice’, she cooed

As soon as she said these words her free hand reached for the front of her blouse. Unlike her sister’s blouse, Geetha’s blouse had her fastenings on the front side rather than the back. Her elegant hand then unclasped all the hooks and the front of her blouse flopped open and her gigantic bra encased tits then spilled out. Although she was wearing a bra, it was still transparent and Jon could see the hard nipples very clearly through the thin fabric. The lacy black bra acted more like veil for Geetha large breasts as Jon head begun to spin at the image of his goddess’s thinly hidden treasures, his weak eyeballs already soaking up her cleavage.

‘You must obey, you will obey’, she cooed as she masturbated her prey harder, her large breasts shaking like jelly sending his confused mind into a spin as it struggled to focus on her cleavage .

‘I must obey, I will obey’ Jon parroted.

‘The suggestions and commands which I will now give to you are very important. These words are the strongest suggestions that I will give to you. You will listen and accept them. Do you understand, slave?’

‘Yes, goddess’ said Jon

‘You will listen, understand, accept and obey. You will obey me, I must be obeyed to at all times, you will obey’.

‘I will obey’ parroted Jon

‘You are a worthless maggot, you have always been worthless’ said Geetha breathlessly as she slowly masturbated him. ‘But somehow fate has been kind to you and placed you in our servitude. Do you understand, slave?’

‘Yes, goddess’ said Jon

‘Despite the limitations your presence has to offer your goddesses, you have tried to please and serve them as best you can, do you understand, slave?’ enquired Geetha

‘Yes, goddess Geetha’ slurred Jon

‘But now your services have come to an end and we have no further use for you. You were born in this life to serve us and you have served your purpose in this life. Do you understand, slave?’

‘Yes, goddess’ said Jon

‘You will obey us, you must obey us.’

‘I must obey’ said Jon in monotone

‘You have served your purpose in this life slave. Your presence is now redundant and your very existence is a surplus to this world. It is time for you to leave this life for the next. We want you to leave this world for the next and be out of our lives where your very presence will no longer offend us. Do you understand, slave?’ enquired Geetha as her stroking gathered pace.

‘Yes, goddess Geetha’ said Jon

‘You have served your purpose in this world. From now on your very presence in this world is a sin. The fact that you live in the same planet that we live in and that you dare breathe the same air that we breathe is very blasphemous. Do you understand, slave?’

‘Yes, my goddess’ said Jon, tears beginning to well in his eyes as he realised that he has once more offended his goddesses.

‘Now slave, listen very carefully, this is soo important. The only sounds you will hear are the sounds of the people in this room and the sounds of the beating of your heart’ drooled Geetha ‘But your weak mind will be more focused on my voice and the beating of your heart. Do you understand, slave?’

‘Yes, goddess’ whimpered a weakening Jon as be became aware of his heartbeats which were thumping like drums.

‘You will notice that the more aroused you are, the faster your heart beats’ said Geetha seductively as she pumped him faster and harder.

He noticed now that his heartbeats were echoing around his head like machine gunfire.

‘Even though you are sooo aroused, and your balls are building up sperm you will not shoot your load unless I command it. Do you understand, slave?’

‘Yes, my goddess’ said Jon weakly, as his balls were already heavy will sperm causing him incredible pain.

‘Remember what I told you slave your sperm is your life-force, the more you leak it, the more you weaken. If your sperm leaves your body entirely then your life will leave you and your body will remain an empty husk. Do you understand, slave?’

‘Yes, my goddess’ squeaked Jon. He could still see Rani sitting in the sofa in front of him and Pavani standing besides Rani. Both had big smiles on their faces grinning in sadistic pleasure.

‘But that doesn’t worry you, as relinquishing your life for our convenience is a great honour for you and makes you sooo happy as it is the ultimate and final sacrifice you can give to your goddesses. Do you understand, slave?’ seethed Geetha, her pumping now out of control.

‘Yes, my goddess Geetha’ whimpered Jon bucking under the terrible pain he is in.

‘Your heart will remain beating as long as you are aroused, the minute your arousal decreases, then your heart will slow down and stop beating. Do you understand, slave?’

‘Yes, my goddess’ said a panted, exhausted and weakening Jon.

There was a pause as Jon could hear voices and giggling faintly in the background, as Geetha stopped stroking him for a moment, though her elegant hand was still gripped tightly round his cock. He was still aroused but his heavy heart beats begun to slow down. ‘Are you enjoying it so far? Are you satisfied with his suffering?’ Geetha asked her sister.

‘Make him suffer more. I wants his last moments to be very painful’ said Rani in sadistic glee.

‘Oh dear sister, as if burning his cock wasn’t enough for you!’ Geetha replied. The two heartless and inhumane sisters and their equally secretly merciless maid all begun to giggle uncontrollably. The perverted Pavani was most looking forward to seeing how Geetha will compile to her elder sister wishes. She was not to be disappointed.

‘I got just the punishment’ beam Geetha ‘there is nothing like a bit of mental torture. They say words hurt more than physical pain and I want to put that theory to the test. Besides it will give me a chance to see if his conditioning is still strong’.

Geetha resume her stroking and Jon heartbeat begun to pick up and the thumping begun to grow stronger.

‘Now slave, listen carefully’ cooed Geetha ‘do you remember, those blasphemous terms, I told you about? Do you slave?’

‘Yes goddess’ droned Jon.

‘Well, ... even though it is obviously causing you great pain, do you still like it when I masturbate you ... DARLING?!’ said Geetha emphasising the last word.

As soon as he heard the word, Jon immediately became upset.

‘Please, don’t call me that goddess. That is blasphemous word to you. A lowly creature like me doesn’t deserve a term like that from a divine and supreme being like yourself. I am to be called slave only. I am your slave’ said Jon becoming distressed.

‘Oh come now sweetheart’ said Geetha in mocked concerned tones ‘surely sweetheart; enjoys it when you are wanked off by your sexy Aunty Geetha’

‘No please goddess, no. I can’t take that sacrilegious term. My religion is so important. It is Goddess Geetha. That word is very blasphemous to my goddess’ said Jon, tears of despair now beginning to roll over his eyes.

Then Geetha said a quick-fire question that took him by surprised. ‘Are you a virgin’ she said as she quickened her stroking.

‘Yes’ said a stunned and tearfully Jon, his pre-programmed mind, although confused by the choice of the question, answered truthfully to his goddess.

‘Oh poor, poor baby’ cooed Geetha in a mocking way ‘Your Aunt Rani has told me about your lack of sexual experience ...’

‘No, please goddess’ interrupted Jon ‘It goddess Rani, that word is ... ’

‘Aunt Rani is concerned for her darling, dear nephew. She feels that her darling nephew will be unhealthy if he doesn’t have sex. She wants to give him lessons in sex education’ cooed Geetha, to the laughter of Rani and Pavani. ‘She has often told me how she wants to fuck you’.

‘No please, please no goddess Geetha’ screamed Jon, now crying buckets. ‘That is a very offensive thing to say. I am a lowly worm; Goddess Rani is a divine being. Torture me or kill me, but please don’t say blasphemous remarks about my devine goddess’.

The three women were now laughing.

‘Why, don’t you want to go to bed with her?’ enquired a Geetha with a sadistic grin

‘No I mustn’t, I just a lowly slave. It is a wrong to even think about that. I am not even worthy to be beaten by her’ cried Jon.

‘If you don’t want to sleep with her, does that mean to say that you don’t find her attractive’? enquired Geetha.

‘No, of course she is attractive ...’

‘Do you find me attractive’ Geetha interrupted.

‘Of course, you are my both my goddesses. I think you both are the most attractive women in the entire universe’ panted Jon.

‘So if we are so attractive and then why don’t you want to have sex with us?’ enquired Geetha stroking his cock a lot harder and giving him tremendous pain in the process as his heartbeats begin to go louder and louder.

‘But I do... but ... I mean’ Jon stammered and paused as he realised he made a grave error in his choice of words.

‘You what?!’ screamed Geetha, her sharp fingernails digging his scrotum in revulsion. ‘Did you hear that Rani? This worm wants to fuck us’

‘No’ cried Jon ‘I didn’t mean it like that’

‘Of course you did you filthy beast’ screamed Geetha in mock disgust. ‘Blasphemy!’

She was now masturbating him very fast and furiously. His heartbeat was ringing around his brain like a constant headache

‘Heresy!’ screamed Rani from the sofa.

Jon was now crying uncontrollably. This was the worst torture ever. He didn’t mind being torture or killed, but it hurts him badly to see his goddesses offended. He wanted to beg for forgiveness but he knows it is blasphemous to expect anything from his goddesses and that included compassion and mercy. He just stood there and cried as Geetha wanked him rigorously.

Rani and Geetha were both laughing uncontrollably. Even Pavani was laughing. She was really enjoying the show and it gave her the best sexual thrill yet as she knew this was Jon’s worst suffering.

‘I think it is time to put this worm out of his misery’ said Geetha who was still pumping away like mad.

‘No wait’ said Rani cautiously ‘I want this bastard, just for a brief moment, to find out what this is all for, before he begins his journey to the other side’

With that she gave Pavani a wink. Pavani picked up one of the documents from the table. These were the documents that Jon signed earlier giving Rani the power of attorney over all his fortunes. Pavani held it aloft and begun walking forward towards Jon.

Jon starred straight at the approaching rounded figure of the buxom Pavani. She was still holding aloft the cream coloured document and an evil grin still edged on her face. Geetha was still at Jon’s side masturbating him energetically. The camera was catching every minute of action.

Pavani finally stopped as she was now literally facing him. The cream coloured document was now inches from his face. Jon realised this was the mysterious last document he signed without reading it, the one Pavani didn’t want him to read—until now. The energetic Geetha was still wanking him meticulously and showed no sign of tiring.

Despite the pain in his balls and the ringing of heartbeats in his ears, Jon weakly saw through his tired eyes the contents of the document that he signed but without reading.

At last the contents were revealed to him. Jon now knows why Pavani was so eager to grab the document from him just after he signed it. He now knows why the voluptuous maid was trying to keep him from seeing the contents. He realised it is a will. It made both Rani and Geetha beneficiaries. It said in the event of his untimely death, both will inherit all his assets.

For a brief second Jon begun to be aware of the evil plan of the cruel but beautiful goddesses who planned his downfall and was now in a matter of moments are about to bring about his destruction.

Despite this he did not care. He had no regrets about not going to live with the Jones. He had no regrets about the pain and suffering he had just endured. Such was Geetha’s intense conditioning, he was more than willing and in fact privileged to relinquish his life for his beautiful but evil goddesses as he considered it a small price to pay for their happiness. After all they are not cruel, as this is their right to treat him this way. It is quite normal and he accepts this fully. He only hopes they took great pleasure from the pain and suffering that they had inflicted and that he had endured. His only regret is that he wished he could suffer more for them. He was willing to descend into hell itself if it meant to satisfy the brutal lust of his goddesses.

Geetha leaned forward and then whispered in his ear. The whisper was in a tone that was slow and breathlessly sexy and was one short word: ‘Cuuuummmm’’.

At the moment Jon’s cock finally exploded. It was like a dam that had just cracked open. Jet after Jet was fired from his cockhead like sniper fire as Jon’s ball’s begun to at last to unload their heavy load.

As his life force begun to drip from his cock, Jon was feeling really weak and his muscles begun to go all gooey. Jon’s heartbeats begun to rapidly slowed down. Geetha had already stopped pumping him and was now cupping at Jon’s cockhead with her hand, hoping to gather some of his tribute as a souvenir. Her cupped hand had already taken a cup full of Jon’s semen and it is now overflowing.

Jon noticed that Pavani, who was still holding a loft is will, was now looking at his ejaculating cock. Her eyes were dreary in sadistic lust, her bosoms were heaving and her tongue was licking at her lipsticked coloured lips. Pavani was watching something that will remain with her for the rest of her life. She now knows she will remember this image and masturbate every night just thinking about it.

Jon balls had now almost dispersed their load. There was still sperm leaking out but it was a small flow. Jon’s blank eyes looked forward to the large woman in front of him. Pavani looked up at Jon’s face and smiled evilly. She poked her tongue out and seductively licked her ruby lips. Jon eyes had time to register Rani coming behind Pavani. She has just got off her sofa. Pavani then gave his chest a prod with her long painted fingernail and Jon fell backwards.

Jon was on his back. His heart was beating very slowly and was dying down rapidly as his once hard cock was rapidly deflating. He felt two sharp and painful points on his chest. He opened his weak eyes. Through the blurry vision he could make out his statueque goddesses towering over him. Rani and Geetha were standing over him, each had a foot resting on his chest. Geetha’s right gold sandal was pressing down on his left breast, while her sexy older sister’s sharp high heeled right spike was digging into his right breast. Both were looking down on him smiling haughtily at the pathetic form beneath her footwear, clearly revelling in the power over the crushed insect below.

Geetha’s right hand was still cupped with the dripping sperm. She offered her sister Jon’s final cum. ‘His final tribute’ she said.

Rani dipped her index finger in the creamy white substance. She then brought her finger to her mouth and sucked. Her eyes seemed to glow.

‘Well, at last he done something right’ said Rani smiling.

Both goddesses then looked down at the fallen figure of their conquered enemy and beamed in triumph. Jon looked up weakly and let out a slight groan. The goddesses begun laughing at their enemy’s descend into oblivion. Both begun pressing down their heels into the doomed youth’s flesh in a bid to cause their victim further torment and to ensure that he suffers to the end.

Rani grinned maliciously as she realised the part she played in his downfall. Once Jon was heir to millions and appear to be riding high. But through her intervention she made him sink lower and lower. He was a rich man but she reduced him to a pauper. He was a free man and even had the privilege of being her nephew but with the help of her sister she disowned him by using hypnosis and reduced him to a meek and worthless slave. But even the condition of being slave isn’t a low enough status for Jon for what Rani had in her venomous mind. She wanted him even lower.

It was at this point Rani seemed to notice the light in Jon’s eyes and realised that he wasn’t quite as dispatched as she had earlier thought and was in fact still clinging onto his wretched life to the bitter end. Far from being disappointed she was actually quite pleased. She detested her enemy so much, she wanted to destroy him personally. The fact that his ailing form was still there with them, gave her the unexpected opportunity and pleasure to finish him off. This would be the ideal lowly state for Jon she thought. From being reduce from slave to something that is extinct!

Like her younger sister who uttered sexily a three letter word than begun his demise, she too purred a short three word that that finally put him out his misery. It was the last words he will ever hear.

The image of the laughing goddesses begun to blur. Jon had time to notice and hear Goddess Rani’s final command to him: ‘Diiiiiiiiieeee’ she purred.

Jon’s deflating cock jerked and vomited a small residue of sperm before going limp. Jon’s heart gave a final beat as Rani’s throaty three letter command echoed in his brain for a second before shutting it down. His heart gave one final thump before it stopped beating altogether. Jon then closed his eyes.

A faint satisfied smile played on his lips as he knew the final image his eyes registered was of his goddesses smiling and laughing. With that image he hoped he done the work he was put on the earth to do.

Pavani then held out a small container to Geetha who then deposited Jon’s final tribute from her hands and into the container. It was her souvenir. She then licked what left off her hands.

Geetha then went to the video camera, switched it off and took the tape out.

While her younger sister was busy removing the tape, Rani stood over the inanimate figure of her suppressed enemy. Hands on hips she looked down at the motionless form of her former slave, a look of detestation still fixed on her cold and unsympathetic eyes. She regretted the fact that his torment is finally over. She just wished she could make him suffer more. She now hoped that his soul had gone to hell.

Geetha then noticed her sister still staring at the fallen form of a young man they had earlier denounced and discredited as their nephew and then reduced as a slave and whom they had just decimated.

Impatient to watch their newly acquired home video, she called to her sister. ‘Come Rani, nothing like a good snuff film to get the juices going’.

Rani turned and smiled at her statuesque sister. She then looked down briefy at the inert figure of her young enemy. The look of malevolence then reappeared on her face. Rolling back her tongue, she bowed her head slightly and spat venomously down at the body of her defeated adversary as a final mark of repugnance. The spit land on Jon’s face. Curling back her lips to display her clentched teeth, she gave a short, slight grunt of displeasure, before turning away from the desecrated remains and following her sister out of the living room.

Before leaving Geetha instructed Pavani to ‘clean up’. Pavani was ordered to dress Jon up and put him in his bedroom floor.

Pavani looked down at Jon’s lifeless body, a faint satisfied smile playing on her heavily red lipsticked lips. She noticed his limp penis. It was still covered in sperm. She looked around. The goddesses have both left. She then took out a small jar she has hidden in her sari petticoat. She also wanted a memento of the occasion. She had immensely enjoyed her mistress’s show. She wished that she too was a goddess to Jon. She began to scoop up what’s left of Jon sperm into her container.

Having saved as much as Jon’s sperm as possible, Pavani decided to clean Jon’s penis. She brought a cloth with her but decided against using it as she had a better idea. Pavani opened her mouth brought down her head between Jon’s legs. Her red painted fingernails picked up his penis and propelled it into her eager mouth. The heavily red lipsticked lips begun to engulf his limp cock as she licked and sucked every drop sperm off his dead member. The taste shook Pavani’s body as she had a mild orgasm.

After she cleaned his penis she got up and wiped her lips with the back of her hand. Her lipstick was now smudged. To her horror she noticed that Jon’s penis was also redden by her lips. She quickly wiped his cock with her cloth. She also wiped away the saliva on his face, that was deposited earlier from Rani’s lips.

As she looked down at his lifeless form she again noticed his dead penis. She decided to touch it for the last time. She got down and gripped it slightly. To her amazement the penis begun to stiffen for a brief second. The brunt cockhead then emitted a final tribute of a small amount of precum, which oozed onto Pavani’s fingertips. The stiff cock then went limp and fell out of Pavani’s hand.

Pavani couldn’t believe it. It was as if Jon acknowledged Pavani as a goddess too. Maybe she too was a powerful goddess, with life and death at her fingertips. After all Jon’s dead cock begun to come alive at her touch and the very same touch brought death as Jon’s cock then died in her hand.

Pavani then put her finger to her lips and sucked off Jon’s final cum. In her mind it was the final tribute to the other goddess that he secretly worshiped and loved. As the tongue of the Goddess Pavani accepted the final sacrifice made to her by her secret worshiper and slave in his death throes, her panties begun to go wet as she shuddered into an immense orgasm.

Epilogue

Jon’s lifeless body lay on the slab in mortuary as two mortuary assistant looked on. One the assistant was a man in his forties who had worked at the mortuary for twenty years. His colleague was a young man who only started work at the mortuary about a week ago.

‘A heart attack, you say’ enquired the young man.

‘Oh yes’ said the older man.

‘But about the nasty bruise on his cheek’ enquired the young man.

‘Well he fell down and hit his face on the floor didn’t he? It is quite common, with heart attack victims’

‘What about those marks, on his backside?’

‘Ahh ... well ... it quite embarrassing really. They found some wank mags in the boy’s room. Bondage stuff, y’know women dominating and beating men. They also found some calling cards of prostitutes that work in the Central London, y’know those whore advertisement cards that are stuck on telephone windows in the city’.

The elder man then gave a slight chuckle. ‘Them cards got some interesting titles. ‘She who must be obeyed’, ‘Mistress Jane will enslave you’ and the like’.

‘What does this mean?’ enquired the younger man

‘Oh come son’ said the elder man in frustration ‘use you loaf. It is obvious what happened ere. The kid is into bondage and female domination. He has been paying whores to beat him’

‘Never!’ said the younger man in disbelief

‘Straight up. It was the peelers what found the magazines and the cards. They didn’t tell his legal guardians. Kid was being looked after by his aunties. The cops kept quiet about his perversions. They didn’t want to shame his aunts as they are respectable Indian ladies’

‘Indian?’ said the younger man looking at Jon’s body.

‘Oh yeah’ said the elder man ‘The kid might have been white, but his uncle married an Indian lady. It was her and her kid sister that are looking after him. His folks and uncle were killed in a car smash. He has been with his aunts ever since. They were right good sorts too I heard. Very shaggable. And filthy rich too’

‘Rich?’

‘Yes son’ said the elder man ‘The kid was loaded. Left everything to his aunts. He must have liked em’

‘God’ said the younger man with a puzzled look on his face ‘Do often get stories like these?’

‘Son’ said the elder man putting a comforting arm round his younger compatriot. ‘When you work in morbid environment as long as I have you hear some weird stories and get to hear about some weird people’

* * *

Back in the mansion previously occupied by the late Jon Robinson, Pavani was busying serving champagne to her mistresses who are both seated in front of the TV, wearing only bra and panties.

‘At last, it’s all ours’ said Geetha, sipping her drink ‘It worked. I knew it would work. They all believed us’

‘Yes and it is good thing, they agreed our request of a quick cremation’ said Rani. ‘That will get rid of any lingering evidence that points to our guilt’.

‘What are we going to do with the ashes?’ enquired Geetha. ‘Shall we give it a decent send off?’. Geetha had a mocking look on her face as she asked the latter question with a hint of sarcasm.

Rani wasn’t that taken in with her sister’s sense of humour. ‘I want his remains desecrated’ she said, sipping her champagne with a disdainful look as even in death her hatred for her enemy is still present. ‘I want his ashes flushed down the toilet. His remains should rest in the sewers’.

Feeling a bit uncomfortable in her sister’s agressive presence and wanting to distract her sister from her obvious hatred, Geetha hastily placed her glass on a table, and then picked up the remote to the video. She turned to face her Junoesque sister. ‘Ready my dear?’ she enquired.

‘Lets roll’ said Rani beaming, putting her glass on the table and temporally forgetting her hatred for her deceased former nephew and slave.

Geetha then hit a button on the remote. An image then appeared on the screen replaying Jon’s last moments.

Both Rani and Geetha were watching with excitement. Both women had her right hand in her panties and begun to masturbate while watching images of Jon’s torturous demise. What they didn’t know that Pavani, who was standing behind them, has also put her hand into panties. Her fingers too were in her vagina as she masturbated discreetly.

The living room soon began to echo with the sounds of women moaning and panting as the video played on.

The End .... of Part One