The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aunt Rani’s world.

Part Three: The Genesis of Goddess Pavani

(Episode One of the Goddess Pavani trilogy)

September 2006

The wealthy young man formerly known as Tommy Robinson had just been swindled out of his fortune by his wicked stepmother Rani and her evil younger sister Geetha. Using hypnosis and their immense sex appeal the merciless Indian beauties seduced and brainwashed him into relinquishing his liberty and he allowed the cruel and sexy ladies to enslave him. He now serves and worships the devious pair as his goddesses.

The wretched youth is unaware however, he is about to serve and worship a goddess of a different kind as the ‘frumpy’ maid in Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha’s employ has haboured ambitions of being a powerful goddess herself. The genesis of Goddess Pavani is about to begin ...

© 2006 Nial Van Haydam

Important

Before I begin the customary disclaimer, I feel I have to bring to attention two points.

Firstly I would like to thank all of you who gave me feedback on my previous story. I have had some wonderful emails, regarding the last story (The wicked stepmother)—with many suggesting that it was better than the original story. I must say I am completely touched. I have responded to all my emails.

Some of you have even emailed me with ideas of your own. Some were good ideas which gave me an angle to work on and had me thinking and others have suggested ideas that (although clever) didn’t fit in with the Aunt Rani format. I would like to thank those people who suggested them and appeal to them to keep submitting them—my creativity and imagination works well with you input.

A few of you have also emailed me about why I didn’t do more stories and whether I have stopped writing. Thanks for that—it is quite nice to be missed! What it is, you got to understand that I am a busy person. It is finding the time. I have got a lot of stories planned and a few ideas bouncing about.

As a final note on emails, please keep them coming in ... it is your encouragement that spurs me on.

Secondly regards this story itself. The story you are about to read is part one of a (loose) three part story. You might find it a bit different and bit complex than the previous two parts. It is quite experimental.

Originally the next three stories didn’t start out as a trilogy. What happened there was, I was writing part three and part four of the Aunt Rani series. I was actually writing out of sequence. Most of part four was written first and then I started work on part three.

But as I was writing part three I ended up writing such a long story that I decided to split it in two. And so part three became parts three and four and the original part four became part five.

And since the original part three and the original part four feature the same domme (Pavani) as the central character, the new parts three, four and five became a loose trilogy.

Obviously part four continues straight after part three, but part five takes place some four months after the events of part three and four and can be enjoyed independently. (Confused!)

Anyway feel to comment on this story at . I will respond to all emails.

Disclaimer

© 2006 Nial Van Haydam

This story is copyrighted material and is the sole property of the author. It is intended for personal use only and may not be reproduced, copied, published, or distributed without the express written consent of the author. All rights reserved.

WARNING: This story is only for those who are aged 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female domination, mind control and extreme torture and violence and as such, is not appropriate for minors and those who are easily offended by stories of this nature. If you are not an adult or are easily offended by extreme female domination stories that involves hypnosis, please stop reading this story. For those who would enjoy a story where a woman uses hypnosis to enslave a man, please proceed!

The following story (the first of a trilogy of stories to feature Pavani) is a sequel to the two previous chapters in the Aunt Rani’s World saga and continues directly after the events of Aunt Rani’s World part 2: The wicked stepmother.

In that story, the wealthy young man formerly known as Tommy Robinson had made the fatal error of seeking out his stepmother Rani and her younger sister Geetha.

The tall, alluring but treacherous Indian beauties used their enticing sexy bodies to systematically tease and manipulate him into their control. When he succumbed to their titillation and tantalising sex appeal and was unable to resist them any longer, the evil vixens then used hypnosis to brainwash him into signing away his wealth to them. He is eventually made to surrender his freedom and submit to them and become their slave forever.

The wretched youth, now known as slave 9 serves and worship the scheming seductresses who subjugate him as his goddesses.

What you are about to read now is Slave 9’s (hypnotic induced) journey into a parallel universe where he is inclined to serve and obey another sexy and sadistic Indian goddess—Goddess Rani’s and Goddess’s Geetha’s ‘alternative sister’ from another dimension’. For little did Slave 9 knew the ‘frumpy’ maid in Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha’s employ has haboured ambitions of being a powerful goddess herself—and had just studied and learned her mistresses hypnotic techniques to achieve her aim. The rise of Goddess Pavani is about to begin ...

Once again the following story contains mind control, female domination and torture both physical and mental which some readers might find extreme and distressing. The author is not held accountable for any adverse effects to the reader. You have been warned. This story is completely fiction and should be considered a fantasy.

If you enjoy reading it or would like to make suggestions for its sequels or even have criticism, I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email me at

Aunt Rani’s World—Part Three: The Genesis of Goddess Pavani

(Episode One of the Goddess Pavani trilogy)

Prologue

Standing naked in the large living room was Slave 9. Sweat was dripping from his brow as he begun to pant. His redden cock was standing to attention like an angry cobra. Red painted claw-like fingernails was gripped around his cock and was frantically working up and down his shaft arousing him into submission. The elegant hand that masturbated him belonged to Goddess Rani—his wicked former stepmother—the cruel evil lady that seduced, married and then murdered his father and inherited the family wealth.

Like his father before him he too had made the mistake of falling for her charms and had suffered an almost identical fate. He too had been ensnared by her beauty and then enslaved by her and had his wealth swindled out of him. The only difference is that he had been spared, though at times he wished he hadn’t. Death at her hands would have been a merciful release. He knew that she too knew this and was not prepared to show him such clemency. She was going to make him suffer for the rest of his life. He also knew that if she ever grew tired of him and wants to terminate him then she would make sure it would be a prolonged and painful demise and she would make sure that he experiences all the worst agonies possible and that he suffers to the end.

She is capable of getting away with it too. She managed to convince the authorities that his father’s death was a tragic car smash (a crash that killed his uncle and aunt as well) and that his cousin’s murder (which she ordered and was carried out by her equally merciless younger sister) was a heart attack. She not only got away with it but also inherited huge fortunes in both incidents. And she can get away with his termination more easily than the previous deaths as he was in a vulnerable position—no one knew he exists. If something were to happen to him, no one will ever know.

Goddess Rani’s knuckles continued to work up and down her slave’s cock. Slave 9 with his head hung back and eyes squinting, teeth clenched grimaces in pain and frustration. He let out a groan as the energetic hand of his tormentor increased the pace of her strokes, her red painted lips then cavorted into an evil grin that displayed all her pearly white teeth.

The scene that was being played out in her large living room isn’t unique. In fact it has been played out time and time again—much to Slave 9’s frustration and his abuser’s delight. It was her favourite method in her favourite past time of hurting him—teasel and denial. Once a week she would tease him sexually and masturbate him and then deny him release while wearing clothing so erotic and pleasurable that it aroused him at first glance. The attire can be anything from low cut revealing dresses to sexy lingerie, very tight salwar-kameez to attractive thin fabric saris with tight low cut blouses. Even leather bondage gear was also in her wardrobe list.

She was determined that he experienced variety. Even though the technique of teasing him was not new she made sure that every episode of this cruel torture was a new experience as she dazzled him with a diverse array of sexy clothing.

Even though it was the most distressing torture that she can inflict on him, one that caused him great physical and mental anguish, even he had to admit he waited eagerly in anticipation about what she would choose to wear, in order to frustrate and excite him.

The suspense of what her wardrobe can throw at him next is something he looked forward to greatly, even though it is the start of the most harmful suffering that he had to endure. This experience can be compared to smoking -highly addictive and highly pleasurable but very damaging to health.

No matter what attire she wears from her diverse and extensive range of outfits it never failed to excite him. His cock always saluted his goddesses dress sense every time. Currently the latest selection was no different.

Rani was wearing a long white blouse over tight black satin trousers. She had earlier performed her customary catwalk show to show him the latest number she was modeling before she masturbated him. This consisted of her walking up to him and turning around a few times so he can view the beauty of the latest outfit from all angles as it hung magnificently on her well proportion Junoesque body.

Although covering her elegant and shapely legs the tight black satin trousers did her beauty justice. As she turned around Slave 9 was greatly aroused when he saw that the tight material showed off her large and shapely bum to perfection. In fact at one point during her catwalk modeling show she turned around and bend over and ordered him to kiss her large buttocks that had been coated with the immaculate fabric. This was something new and he was aroused by it immensely.

The long white blouse was transparent and Slave 9 could see that his goddess was wearing her favourite trademark lacy black wonder bra. The top two buttons were undone so that she can display as much cleavage as possible. She always wanted him to stare at her jumbo size knockers as she knew that he was obsessed by them. In fact at that moment while he was staring at the deep valleys of her cleavage as she masturbated him, he wondered whether she will take off her bra this time.

Her trousers were neatly tucked into her knee length black leather boots. The boots were dusty and dirty. In fact every time she engages in this torture her clothes were always immaculate—that is with the exception of her footwear. Be it thigh high leather boots, stilettos or sandals, her footwear was always dirty—and deliberately too. And it doesn’t need a genius to work out why. This was the conclusion of his torture. After denying him the release he so long craved she would then make him lick her footwear clean as his cock twitched in frustration.

Slave 9 still had his head up and eyes shut as he winced in pain, his strength diminishing him as the sexy buxom giantess wanked him frenziedly.

‘Slave, look and concentrate on my chest’ she ordered him, in breathless sensual tones.

Slave 9 lowered his head, opened his eyes weakly and gulped. Goddess Rani has undone all the buttons of her blouse. Her massive bra encased boobies were on display. Slave 9’s stiff cock twitched as he saw the contours of the impressive curves of her heaving bosoms. His cock was leaking pre-cum.

‘You like?’ she asked her slave.

‘Of course’ said Slave 9. ‘My two favourite things in the whole world. Matched only by the beauty and elegance of your sister’s pair’.

Goddess Rani giggled. It was the answer she expected to hear.

‘Well Slave’ she cooed. ‘Do you want to cum?’

‘I can only cum if you command it’ said Slave 9 tearfully. ‘And I know that you have no intention of granting me release’

‘Is that a fact?’ she asked as she smiled cunningly.

‘You do it all the time’ said Slave 9 in frustration. ‘I am not complaining o’ heavenly goddess, as my suffering is your pleasure and I want to suffer for you more’.

‘What if I told you that I am permitting you to cum?’ said Goddess Rani with a sinister grin

‘I would say that you are teasing me again and you have no intention of making me cum’ replied Slave 9 slightly confused.

‘How about if we have a little wager?’ she asked her slave

‘A worthless being such as myself is not permitted to engage in gambling to my heavenly superior’ said Slave 9. He was now worried. What is this deceitful lady planning now?

‘Oh come now I shall permit it’ said Goddess Rani. ‘We shall have a wager, you and I. I will bet that I will permit you to cum. If I win the bet ... well there is nothing I would want from you as you are already my slave. But if I will deny you release and then you will win the bet. As your reward I will grant you a great honour. What do you say?’

‘Whatever pleases my goddess’ said Slave 9 weakly.

‘Good’ said Goddess Rani smiling. ‘I take it that you have accepted my challenge’.

The smile on her face disappeared as a disdainful look begun to play on her face. Her lips were curled in anger as she displayed clenched teeth. This worried Slave 9 greatly. What is going on?

The stroking of her claw like hand has now stepped up a gear. Her hand was like a high powered turbo engine as the shuffling of her knuckles has reached a manic pace. Back and forth and back and forth she rubbed him, the disdainful look still etched on her face as her abused prey buckled his knees trying hard to cope with the velocity of her hard strokes.

Slave 9 was scared. What is she planning? Maybe she would permit him to cum, he reasoned. After all she wanted to win her wager. If she didn’t allow him to shoot his sperm then she has lost the wager. She had to let him cum, she just had to. If she didn’t then at least he will be granted a great honour. He remained hopeful. Theoretically he can’t lose either way. However as tempting as being granted the great honour he had been promised if he would win the wager, he would rather spunk up. It has been two long months and he was weakening rapidly.

‘Are you ready to shoot your spunk, you pathetic cunt?’ she seethed in disdainful tones that frighten her young victim.

‘Yes, my goddess’ said Slave 9 weakly in confused tones that had hints of fear and anticipation.

She let out a grunt as she gave him one last hard stroke and then ... nothing. She let go of the penis which begun twitching like a worm that had just been cut in half. The disdainful look on her face then softens into a cruel smile.

‘Congratulations’ she said with an evil grin. ‘You have won your bet’.

Goddess Rani then burst into an evil chuckle. Her roaring laughter begun to echo around the house as her slave looked at her in disbelief and frustration, a tear rolling down his cheek as the sexy and cruel Amazon sadistically destroyed another of his hopes.

After about a minute she stopped laughing. She still had a sinister grin on her face.

‘It is time to claim your great honour’ she said.

Then suddenly the smile wore off as she begun to look at him coldly again.

‘Kneel!’ she barked.

Her slave dutifully obeyed his goddess and fell to his knees and bowed his head as her towering frame loomed over him.

‘You are a worthless low life, a slug that is not even worthy enough to lick my boot’ she said in tones that displayed abhorrence. ‘So you shall consider yourself fortunate that I am granting you this great honour. That is your reward for winning your wager’.

She thrushes one of her booted feet in front of him.

‘So start licking!’ she shouted.

Tearfully Slave 9 lowered his head and begun licking his goddess’s boots. This was another painful setback—one that he must find the strength to recover. His evil queen begun to laugh in triumph. Her vagina was already wet as she watched her inferior victim decline before her.

She often fantasise about destroying him just as her cruel heartless sister destroyed his cousin, their former nephew. She is happy she didn’t. To watch him weaken and deteriorate before her was far more pleasurable. His suffering is what makes her happy to be alive. She also knows that her slave is more than happy to suffer for her.

While the cruel Indian beauty laughed at the pathetic young man licking at her boots she didn’t noticed that she was being watched. The door of the living room was slightly ajar. Watching all the action discreetly from behind the door was Rani’s maid, Pavani Menon.

Pavani had been in Rani’s employment for the past two years. She is a friend of Rani’s elder sister Radha and Rani and her younger sister always treated her with the utmost respect.

Pavani wasn’t present when Rani and Geetha enslaved the young man that was licking at her mistress’s boots. She was away on holiday in southern India when it happened. Before his enslavement, the gutless youth licking at Rani’s boots was her stepson and the nephew of her sisters. Now he is the slave of all three ladies. He is forbidden to refer to Rani as his stepmother or to refer to Radha and Geetha as his aunties. He will address each of them as goddess.

Even though Slave 9 hasn’t yet seen Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani was keen on her sister visiting England and having fun with him. Rani often spoke about him on the phone to her elder sister. Radha is eager to visit their house so the young man can serve her.

Pavani had the pleasure of witnessing the two evil Indian beauties ensnaring and enslaving and eventually destroying the young man’s cousin after swindling his wealth. He was easier to ensnare as he went looking for them instead.

Pavani only found out about it when she returned to England and discovered that there is a new slave in the household. She was happy that she had someone to share the workload.

Rani had told her about how Geetha ensnared him after teasing him with her long legs and exposed cleavage. She and her elder sister then fleeced his wealth before enslaving him. Pavani was sad that she didn’t witness the enslavement of Rani and Geetha’s latest victim.

As she watched the pathetic young man lick her mistress’s boots, Pavani put her fingers in her vagina and begun to masturbate herself...

Chapter One: Rani leaves

Monday morning

Pavani was climbing down the stairs with a suitcase. She had spent the past hour packing Rani’s suitcase. Rani was already downstairs by the front door eagerly waiting for the taxi to arrive to take her to the airport.

Rani was going to India on business. It was going to be a busy month for Rani. She had to fly to Delhi to meet up with some important clients. She will be away for eight days. Once her affairs are tied up in Delhi she will then fly back to London where she will report back to her business associates in London.

Rani will also be making a stopover in Kerala for a short while, to see friends and relatives. Her elder sister Radha was already based there. Her younger sister Geetha is also there having spent the past two months there on extended leave.

Rani had missed her little sister very much. She was probably closer to her than she was with her elder sister. The two ladies had spent the previous day talking on the phone for hours. It has been two long months since they last saw each other and Rani was looking forward to seeing her again.

Pavani had reached the bottom of the staircase and had placed the suitcase by the front door at Rani’s feet when both women heard the sounding of a horn. It was Rani’s taxi. Both ladies hugged each other.

‘Goodbye my dear’ said Pavani giving her mistress a kiss on the cheek. ‘Send my love to your sisters’.

‘Oh I will’ said Rani’ giving her maid a peck back. ‘You take care now’.

She was about to pick up her suitcase and leave when she remembered something.

‘Where is that stupid bastard?’ asked Rani.

The ‘bastard’ she is referring to is Slave 9, her former stepson whom she and her younger sister had reduced to a slave.

‘He is cleaning the kitchen table’ replied the maid.

‘Then you better call him over’ said Rani with an evil grin. ‘I can’t go without saying goodbye to him. I am going to miss him ...’

The final phrase got Pavani all bemused. But Rani hadn’t finished her sentence.

‘I am going to missed torturing him, that is’ she said with a chuckle.

Pavani gave a broad wide grin. She then turned round and shouted down the corridor.

‘You can stop the cleaning for now you cretin, your goddess wished to see you’ barked Pavani. ‘And don’t forget to bring a wet towel’.

Almost immediately the two Indian ladies were then approached by a naked young man. He had on his arm a small, damp wet towel. He first walked up to Pavani and gave her the towel he was holding which she received. He then walked up to Rani and bowed his head.

Slave 9 could see that Rani was wearing a stunning long black designer dress with a large slit on the side of her hem which exposed her lovely long legs. She also was wearing black high heel stilettos. She looked breathtaking. The outfit brought back memories for Slave 9. Rani’s younger sister was wearing something similar when she seduced and enslaved him.

Rani looked at the wretched youth disdainfully. He made her sick every time he looked at him. She hated him. She wanted to destroy him but she knew that would be too merciful. There was a pause for a brief moment. Then Rani finally spoke.

‘Look at me!’ she snarled.

Slave 9 slowly and fearfully raised his head. He froze when he saw his goddesses hate filled eyes staring right at him. Suddenly she let fly with her hand and slapped him hard in the face.

‘What kept you, you imbecile?’ asked Rani sternly.

‘I-I am sorry my goddess’ he stammered in fear. ‘I came as quick as I can’.

Slave 9 could tell by his goddess’s face that this was not the answer she had wanted.

‘Well it still isn’t quick enough’ she barked as she gave him another slap.

She then spat at his face. The saliva dripped down his nose and onto his chest. Tears begun to form in his eyes. Pavani was smiling. She was envying this. Rani then noticed his limp penis.

She always hated his cock. She hated it more when it is limp. She always insisted that he has an erection in her presence. His cock must salute her beauty at all times.

She reached down and held his penis. Immediately it became erect. Slave 9 also bowed his head and became weak as the trigger Goddess Geetha put in his brain begun to activate.

‘When is the last time you spunked up?’ she asked as she stroked him.

Slave 9 couldn’t believe it. Sometimes he wondered why she bothered. She, of course knows the answer to the question she just asked him. She often made him tell her enough.

‘About 9 weeks now’ he said in frustration.

Both Rani and Pavani smiled.

‘Kneel!’ ordered Rani.

Slave 9 then knelt before the towering form of his goddess. Rani then open the slit of her dress and positioned her long, well toned right leg forward. Her black stiletto shoe was then in full view. Slave 9 didn’t need to be told what to do next. He moved his head forward and begun to shower his goddess’s stiletto shoe with kisses.

As her slave continued to shower his goddess’s footwear with kisses, Rani then turned her attention onto Pavani.

‘Make sure you work this bastard hard’ she told her.

‘Oh don’t worry I will’ her maid replied with a grin.

‘Make him suffer as much as possible’ said Rani. ‘I don’t want to see him spunk up—but then again he can’t, not without my express permission’.

Both ladies begun to laugh. Slave 9 who was still licking at Rani’s stilettos wasn’t smiling. It was another blow to him. His future is looking bleak.

‘He is already weak as it is, but you can him even more pain’ said Rani as she continued her cruel taunting. ‘When I come back I want to see him as a physical wreck’.

‘I will try’ said Pavani. ‘But I must warn you, I don’t have your expertise in cruelty’.

‘Oh I am sure I can make a sadistic bitch out of you yet, my dear’ said Rani with a wicked grin. ‘It is all about practice’.

Suddenly without warning, the very shoe that Slave 9 was licking blotted out catching him squarely on the face and sent him flying.

There were hoots of laughter from both ladies.

‘See what I mean’ said Rani laughing. ‘It is dead easy’.

They then heard another blast from the car horn. This is to indicate that the driver is getting rather impatient. This seemed to annoy Rani. How dare that driver tell her of all people to hurry up. She is used to be waited on by all men. That driver was lucky. If she had sometime on her hands she would have enslaved him. Then again he was after all a lowly driver. What she wanted is a wealthy man with wads of cash.

‘I think you better be on your way my dear’ said Pavani handing her the towel. She had noticed the annoyed look on her face. ‘You don’t want to be late for the plane’.

Rani then wiped her hands on the towel. She then saw her slave pick himself up. She smiled as she noticed that he had a cut on his lips—the result of her earlier kicking him hard in his face.

Rani then handed her maid the towel she wiped her hands with and then walked up to the wretched youth.

When she reached him she looked down on him. Such was her height that he was facing her large breasts. He still had his head bowed.

‘Look at me’ she said seductively.

Slave 9 raised his head tearfully.

‘Open your mouth’ she ordered.

Slave 9 did as he was commanded. Slowly Rani leaned forward and spat into his mouth.

‘Now close your mouth and swallow’ she said with an evil smile.

Slave 9 did as he was told a wave of ecstasy engulfing him as he swallowed Goddess Rani’s saliva. He felt truly blessed as he was digesting her bodily fluid.

‘Go and resume your duties’ she barked.

Slave 9 then turned and made his way to the kitchen as Rani then made her way to the front door. She then picked up her suitcase, gave Pavani another hug and then left her mansion. Her maid watched her leave. Pavani waved at Rani as the taxi then left the drive. Rani then waved back at her through the back window of the taxi car as it sped away.

When the taxi car had gone, Pavani closed the door. She then looked at the kitchen door and smiled. She knew the naked form of Slave 9 was busy at work. At long last, she had him all to herself...

* * *

Chapter Two: Pavani attempts to seduce Slave 9

Monday Afternoon

That morning Slave 9 was put to work. Rani had already given Pavani a list of things to do when she was away. She was going to make sure that her slave is kept busy. Pavani herself had very little to do.

Come the afternoon she was at the dinner table munching on a snack. Slave 9 was at the kitchen sink washing the dishes.

Pavani looked intently at Slave 9’s naked body. Although he was weak as he still hadn’t cum in over two months, she could see that he was a strong boy full of energy. She craved his sinewy body and longed to have control over his huge hard cock. She wished he was her slave.

She had seen her mistresses in action as they played their roles as goddesses first to the ill fated Jon Robinson and now to the young man formerly known as Tommy Robinson. Now she wished she too was his goddess. She was turned on greatly by the power of being a goddess.

Just by being in the same room as him and seeing him naked turned her on. In the weeks he had been the property of her mistresses; Pavani had always wanted to do something to him but dared not as she knew that Rani was in the house. She knew that Rani had an intense hatred for her former stepson as she has had for all her late husband’s relatives.

But now it is different. Rani is not in the house anymore and neither is her sister. Pavani couldn’t believe her luck! Could this be her great moment? For most of her life she had been an underachiever and had been treated like a doormat. Now is the chance to get on top.

She had always been insecure and had lacked confidence in herself, but now is the ideal opportunity to turn it around. She can seduce and enslave this naked youth. She knew he was hers for the taking. She can do this; she just had to believe in herself.

Pavani looked on at the naked young man as he continued to wash the dishes. She was shaking slightly but managed to compose herself. She began to summon up some inner strength and courage. Here goes. It was now or never. She just had to make that move.

She wrapped the top of her pink sari across her waist so that her pink low cut blouse is exposed. She undid a few of her hooks so that the deep cleavage of her large breasts was more visible. Everything was now ready. She took a deep breath and then called out to the young man.

‘Slave’ she cooed. ‘Stop what you are doing and come over here’.

Slave 9 immediately put the dishes in the sink and walked motionlessly towards the seated buxom maid. When he was at her side, Pavani begun to eye him up and down. Yes, he had a great body. She then noticed his cock. Ohhh did it made her so hot! He had his head bowed and looked like a zombie.

Slowly with her heart pumping she reached out and gripped his cock. Slave 9 then gasped. His cock was still limp.

‘Look at me’ she said seductively.

Slave 9 then looked at the face of the buxom maid. She smiled at him as she begun to slowly stroke his cock. Pavani was gaining confidence by the minute. But his cock was still limp. Pavani couldn’t understand it. Is she doing something wrong?

What is going on, why isn’t he aroused? It is true she was quite inexperienced when it comes to sex. In fact she hadn’t had sex for over twenty years. Here she is stroking this young man and he still haven’t got a hard on.

What is going on? Why isn’t he aroused? Is she doing something wrong? Did he didn’t find her attractive. The questions that buzzed round her head were endless causing her earlier insecurities to return to her.

The truth is that Slave 9 did find this mature Indian lady attractive. He would have been easily turned on by her exposed cleavage. But the fact of the matter is that he had been conditioned not to.

The beautiful Indian lady who had been his former aunt and whom he now know as Goddess Geetha has programmed his mind in such a way that he would see beauty in only her and her older sister. Only she and the lady he knew as Goddess Rani can arouse him. In his mind any other woman wouldn’t even compare with these two beautiful and sexy ladies.

Off course Pavani never knew this. If she did she would have had some comfort. Sadly for her, the young man’s lack of interest in her was distressing her greatly. She was getting frustrated. Her confidence was now diminishing

‘Do you like what I am doing’ she said seductively as her stroking begun to pick up pace.

It was a final throw of the dice. She was trying hard to look sexy. But still much to her annoyance his cock was still limp.

‘I suppose so mistress’ he replied in monotone. ‘But only Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha can do it the best’.

She was now desperate. She figured that he meant that the Padma sisters can wank him better than her. But what does he really mean by that? Is she doing something wrong or are Rani and Geetha better at stroking him than her?

She again gathered up some inner strength which was rapidly depleting.

‘Do you find me attractive?’ she asked in a sultry voice which had a hint of uncertainty. Her earlier careful methodic stroking was now somewhat awkward and out of rhythm.

‘You are quite pretty mistress’ droned slave 9. ‘For a mortal’.

‘A mortal?’ she said in bemused tones.

‘Yes, a mortal’ he drawled. ‘But I am afraid your beauty doesn’t even come partly close to the beauty of Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. It is not your fault I can assure you -they are after all goddesses’.

It was too much for Pavani. Without warning she abruptly let go off his penis.

‘Get back to the sink!’ she barked.

Slave 9 then returned to his cleaning duties. Pavani was upset. Tears begun to roll down her cheeks. She has failed and she didn’t like it one bit. It was her big chance and she blew it. Her confidence has once shattered.

Those Padma sisters. Damn them! What has they got that she hasn’t. But then she came to her senses. They are after all two tall elegant Indian stunners whose beauties are comparable to Aishwarya Rai, Diana Haydem or Priyanka Chopra, the Indian models who won the Miss World titles of 1994, 1997 and 2000 respectively. They were taller, sleeker and had hour glass figures.

Her confidence and her self-esteem shattered, Pavani decided to face up to reality. She is just a housemaid and nothing more. A plain domestic servant who is in her fifties. She just hadn’t got what it takes to be a goddess.

Chapter Three: The sacred pendant of Goddess Geetha

Monday night

That night Pavani was tucked up in her bed in her nightie. She was watching a video. The video seemed to be a female domination movie. A young white male was being tortured by two tall alluring Indian ladies—one dressed in a pink sari while the other was dressed in a lacy bra and panties. Both ladies were pinning the sharp heels of their footwear into his chest.

This was not your average female domination movie. This was real. Very real. In fact this was a snuff movie. The ladies on the tape were Rani and Geetha. Their young victim was none other than Jon Robinson—their nephew, the son of Rani’s late husband’s brother. The video was his last moments and at the precise moment it was reaching it’s climax. The two cruel tigresses were towering over the boy who was deathly still. His Aunty Rani has just put him out of his misery by ordering him to die.

It was a video that Pavani watched time and time again. As usual, when she was watching it her fingers were in her vagina. It turned her on all the time and she always masturbated to it.

However today was different. She wasn’t turned on by it at all as her mind was troubled.

She took her hands away from her panties. She picked up the remote and turned off the video. She sat up in her bed and thought about what happened in the morning.

The Padma sisters had of course tranced him and conditioned his mind to submit to their will. He was of course speaking in monotone all the time and he couldn’t think of nothing else apart from his Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha.

She took comfort in that. Maybe he would have found Pavani attractive had Geetha not conditioned his mind.

She began to think even more deeply. It is true both Rani and Geetha were very stunning beauties. They could have had any man worship them, without the aid of hypnosis. But they hypnotise their victims nevertheless to increase their hold over them and to make sure that they would not love or worship any other woman.

So Pavani now knew she didn’t stand a chance. It made her feel much better. She then realise something else. Any man would worship them with or without their mind conditioned to do so and yet both sisters still used hypnosis. Young men became enslaved to them not just for their beauty but because they have been conditioned to do so. The results would be just the same if the Padma sisters were ugly old hags. The men would still be enslaved to them

This means anyone could enslave a young handsome male like Slave 9, if they knew all about hypnosis. She paused as she thought very deeply for a second.

She smiled as an idea begun to formulate in her head. If this is true even she can enslave Slave 9. But then she needed to know all about hypnosis. And of course she doesn’t even know the first thing about mind control techniques.

She then switched off the light and went to bed. But she didn’t sleep. Her mind was still troubled. She was still thinking deeply.

Yes, it is true she didn’t know anything about hypnosis. But what if she learnt? But no, she was being silly. Or is she? She has after all seen it done on numerous occasions when Geetha and even Rani, a woman who is not even a trained hypnotherapist, had tranced their slaves. And Geetha had told her on a few occasions that anyone could do it.

But Pavani was shaking with fear. What if it didn’t work?

Pavani then spent the next half hour tossing and turning in her bed. She just couldn’t get any sleep. In the end she just got up. She decided it was at least worth a go. If she fails she fails, but at least she tried.

Pavani had earlier resigned to the fate of being a mere domestic servant, but now her confidence had returned to her. She knew she had been given another chance to elevate herself to a goddess and she was not going to blow this one.

She knew there is no time to loose. She has got only a week to accomplish this. And she knew that she would feel better afterwards. She can start on him tomorrow.

But first she needed to prepare. What can she do to get resource material? Then she saw the television screen in front of her. Of course the video of Jon Robinson’s execution. She can study their techniques from there. But she needed more material. But where can she find it?

She thought for a moment and then it finally came to her. Of course. Ask a silly question! If you want to go and learn hypnosis like Geetha Padma where would you go? What is the best place to go snooping around in? Geetha’s bedroom!

Geetha had studied hypnosis and is a fully trained and full time hypnotherapist. She is bound to keep books and notes about it in her room. Geetha’s bedroom would be a treasure trove of information.

Pavani then got up and left her bedroom, her heart thumping like machine gun fire.

* * *

Geetha’s bedroom was locked but it wasn’t difficult for Pavani to obtain the key.

When Pavani finally opened the door to Geetha’s room, she found out that it was large and it was more like a study than a bedroom. The room was neat and tidy.

Pavani then begun to go through all of Geetha’s things. She was careful on how she moved things. She didn’t want to cause suspicion.

The first thing she examined was Geetha’s books. They were a lot of them. She found some of them with articles underlined. She managed to put some of them aside.

Also in Geetha’s room was a large filing cabinet and a large table that contained various strange devices. There is no doubt these devices where used by Geetha in her hypnotherapy sessions. Pavani intended to examine them but not at this moment. That can all wait. Her first priority is gathering all information regarding the process of enslaving males through hypnosis and that can only be done by surfing through all personal files and hand written notes.

Pavani then went through her large filing cabinet. There were some notes books that contained some ideas and queries on trance techniques. She found these useful so she took them to one side.

Then there were files on different clients she had dealt with in her career in hypnotherapy. Each file was a case study. It tells of personal details of the clients, the addictions she cured for them, the techniques used to cure them and any problems she encountered.

These files in particular would prove very useful to Pavani. If she can remove them and photocopy them and then put them back, then no one would be the wiser.

She picked the files up and was about to leave the room, when suddenly she saw something that caught her eye at the foot of the filing cabinet. It appeared to be a crack but it seems to be very square. She pushed the heavy filing cabinet slightly to one side and realised that she was looking at a safe. It was unusual that it was at the foot of the wall. The cabinet was covering it. She realised that she only noticed this by chance. It was well hidden.

Whatever it was that was inside it, must have been very important and Geetha had obviously didn’t want it falling in the wrong hands. Pavani stared at the safe for a minute. Her curiosity got the better of her. What is inside? Money perhaps? No it can’t be. They got bank accounts all over the place. Maybe it is details of some dodgy deals that the Padma sisters have organised? But who cares? It is none of her business.

She then turned again and was about to leave when a thought struck her. What if it contains something secret that will aid her in her attempts to trance Slave 9?

She then looked at the safe again, more intently. She realise she is forgetting something. She still doesn’t know the combination to the safe. Maybe the combination is written down somewhere, perhaps in the notebooks.

She decided to abandon the idea. It is too time consuming and time is something she hasn’t got. Besides if it is written down somewhere it would be very discreet. Geetha of course, is not going to scribble down some numbers at a corner of a page in her scrap book and then write next to it: ‘The combination to the secret safe’!

Pavani again turned to leave for the third time and again she paused. She reasoned it wouldn’t hurt to spend five minutes having a go at cracking the code of the safe. She will just key in some random numbers. Of course it is near impossible but then again it would provide some amusement.

Pavani carefully placed the files she was holding on the floor and then knelt down. She had seen this type of safe before in many of her previous employer’s mansions. It had an eight digit combination.

She keyed in some random numbers. Nothing happen. She then saw Geetha’s bank account book on her desk. She looked at it and then keyed in Geetha’s bank account number. Again nothing happened.

There was also Geetha’s purse on the table. It contained very little money but it had on it various cards. There was her library card and her membership card for her local gym. Pavani keyed in variations of parts of Geetha’s membership numbers. Again nothing happened.

She then remembered the two most important women in her life: her elder sisters Radha and Rani. Pavani then keyed in the months and years both ladies were born. She first keyed in Radha’s birth month and year and then Rani’s birth month and year. And ... nothing. Pavani actually remained hopeful something would happen even though it was a tall order. She now knew that now was the time to leave.

Pavani then keyed in one final number. Radha’s birth date followed by her birth month and then Rani’s birth date followed by her birth month.

As she keyed in the final digit she quickly rose and was ready to leave the room. She didn’t think nothing would come of the latest sequences of numbers that she keyed in.

As she turned, desperately trying to get back to her original game plan of studying her newly acquired notes and files she heard a sharp click. Pavani then froze. Slowly she turned round and looked at the safe. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. The safe was open!

Pavani was trembling. It was a shot in the dark but it worked.

She then began fumbling at the contents of the safe. There were a few documents and Swiss bank account pass books. But then she took out two files. Two more case studies. She wondered whose they were as she opened the first file.

She realised it contained notes about Jon Robinson. There were handwritten scribbles about his background and about things he likes. They appeared to be written months before the ill-fated youth was enslaved.

It contains details about his masturbation habits that were discovered by Pavani herself. There were some notes on how they should catch him in the act. It was the first time that Pavani realised that it was Geetha’s idea to catch him wanking off in Rani’s undergarments. For the past two years she thought it was Rani’s idea all along.

It also contains what techniques to use to hypnotise him to being their slave.

There was also a rough planner which contained diary notes with details about what they are going to do of the days leading up to his subjugation. It also contained details of their future plans for him once he is their slave.

This was the bit that interested Pavani the most, as she remembered what eventually happened.

Geetha’s notes contained plans of programming his mind and getting him to acknowledge her and her sisters as ‘goddesses’. Other plans involved making him their slave until his dying day and erasing every memory of his past including his identity. She also had plans of rechristening him as Slave 9.

Pavani couldn’t believe it. The original plan was to keep him alive! He was to be the original Slave 9, the number of which had since been re-designated to his cousin Tommy Robinson.

As she read further it became clear to her that Rani insisted to Geetha that he must be destroyed and ordered his execution despite the disapproval of her younger sister who wanted to use him as a slave.

Then there were newer notes on how to slow down the heart by programming the victim’s mind to send signals to it, to shut it down when his orgasm decreases. There was notes also on how to cause mental anguish by mere words and how this is to be used to their victim just shortly before his demise. No doubt that this was put in on the insistence of Rani.

There were also notes on causing the subject’s disorientation by smoke from a cigarette. As Rani was a heavy smoker, Geetha had obviously designed this with her in mind.

Finally there were notes on what to do in the aftermath of Jon Robinson’s demise. This includes details of convincing the authorities that he was a regular visitor to the brothels of dominatrixes to explain wounds inflicted on him by the sadistic Rani and how they can convince the authorities that he died of a heart attack.

There also appeared to be earlier plans that involved large amounts of heroin and involves convincing the authorities that his death was drug related. This idea seemed to have dropped at the last moment.

The last page in the file was a final report. It was marked: ‘Subject deceased’, in big red letters.

The next file was even more interesting. It was Tommy Robinson’s file! This file was all about how to trance the young man Pavani wished to trance. This was the file she wanted the most. Now her job should be easier.

Again, like before, it seemed to be initially produced before the young man was enslaved. It contains personal details about him. It also contains details on how they were to enslave him.

Like before there was a rough planner which contained diary notes with details about what they are going to do in the days leading up to his subjugation. It also contained details of their future plans for him once he is their slave.

Geetha had already decided that he was to be re-christened Slave 9—the identity that was intended for Jon Robinson. Geetha also made references in her notes that Rani wasn’t happy with this game plan. The brutal and blood thirsty beauty again insisted that (like his ill-fated cousin) Tommy must die. Unlike before Geetha fought tooth and nail to have him spared.

Pavani smiled to herself. She now knows why Rani wanted to him to suffer much as possible. She was going to make sure that he regretted being spared!

There were other notes that Geetha had written which detailed all the techniques used to trance and enslave him successfully. It also included problems she had encountered and how she overcame them.

This part of the report would be most useful to Pavani.

There was also documents that showed all the transactions that was made from his bank account into Rani and Geetha’s secret Swiss accounts. There was another document confirming that Tommy’s bank account was closed.

Pavani shuddered at the sensitive details contained within these newly discovered files, files which she obtained by chance. One file pointed to the fact that Jon Robinson’s death was not down to natural causes as officially believed. It proves that foul play was involved with the guilt firmly placed at the feet of his Aunty Rani and his Aunty Geetha.

The second file is the key to the whereabouts of the missing Tommy Robinson. The few that bothered to befriend him had always believed that he had probably been living a new life in a foreign country—possibly in South America, as he had known to have visited Peru, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Bolivia in his round the world trip.

Is it any wonder why Geetha wanted these files well hidden!

Pavani then picked up two other items from the safe. Two small boxes. The first one contained some white tablets. Pavani didn’t know what these pills were.

When Pavani opened the second box, she found that it contain a beautiful gold necklace that had a stunning crystal pendant. She recognised it immediately. It was Geetha’s chain. Geetha had always told Pavani that she sometimes used it to trance her clients. And it was this chain that she used to enslave Tommy with.

Pavani also remembered Geetha telling her that she had to drug her sister’s step son when she begun the process of enslaving him. This could be where the white tablets come in.

Pavani picked up both small boxes. She knew that she will be needing them in the future. She then picked up the piles of notes, books and files and quickly made her way out of Geetha’s bedroom.

* * *

Pavani then spent the next hour photocopying all the documents and files in Rani’s study.

When she had finished her photocopying, she then returned all the files and notes to Geetha’s bedroom, carefully putting each item where she originally found them. While there her attention then focused on Geetha’s large table that contained her electronic devices. She then examined each device.

All of them seemed strange, but one device in particular caught her attention. It was a red box like device. It was the size of a small video player. It had various buttons and switches and dials. Next to the device was a red exercise book with various handwritten notes.

Pavani picked up the red book and begun to skim through it. She recognised the handwriting. It was Geetha’s handwriting. It explains all about the device and seemed to be an instruction manual. It seemed to Pavani that the crude little box was created by Geetha herself. The book she had written was very thorough and had hand drawn diagrams.

From reading the notes Pavani found out that Geetha had called the device she had invented: ‘The mind scrambler’. Pavani quite liked the name! Since this device was the only one that had an instruction manual she thought that she will make use of the device.

She again left the room and went to Rani’s study to photocopy the entire contents of Geetha’s hand written instruction manual.

While she was photocopying each page she noticed that some of the pages had diagrams of a tall lamp like device. She reasoned that the lamp was a companion device to the ‘mind scrambler’.

She then went back to Geetha’s room to return the book. While there she notice a tall metal folding frame lamp which had a round face with lots of multicoloured bulbs. The lamp had a wide base with wheels. She realised that this was the lamp in Geetha’s diagrams from the mind scrambler instruction manual.

Putting the mind scrambler under her arm she then grabbed the tall lamp and wheeled it out of Geetha’s large room.

* * *

That night she spent an hour going through all the notes and books. She specifically focused on the study files of the deceased Jon Robinson and the former Tommy Robinson. She paid particular attention on the notes that described the techniques used to hypnotise and enslave both youths.

Although the hour she spent reading the notes was brief, she still felt that she had learnt a lot. She decided to retire to bed, so that she can get a much needed rest. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

Her game plan is to get Slave 9 to work throughout the entire morning. She will then use those precious hours studying more of the photocopied notes and make all the necessary preparations for her attempt to gain control of his mind and make him subservient to her.

Then that very afternoon Pavani will be ready to strike! By then she felt she will be ready and everything will be set. Slave 9 will have completed the chores for that day. And she will then make her attempt to hypnotise him at noon.

Chapter Four: Pavani begins to hypnotise Slave 9

Tuesday Morning

The next day Pavani got up and ordered Slave 9 to complete all the tasks that was set for him for that day—by noon. She told him that she has got new tasks for him in the afternoon. Slave 9 gave a slight groan when he heard this. He knew it was going to be a busy day.

While Slave 9 was busy completing his chores, Pavani spent the rest of the day studying the documents she photocopied the previous day. She had made some notes of her own, particularly about hypnosis techniques using a pendant.

Tuesday Afternoon

Around 1 o’clock in the afternoon Pavani came downstairs, where Slave 9 was waiting for her. He had completed the tasks for the day.

She walked up to him and then looked up and down at his naked frame. Slave 9 had had his head bowed staring at the floor.

‘Look at me’ she said sternly.

Slave 9 then slowly and fearfully raised his head. He first saw the hem of Pavani’s royal blue sari and then as he raised his head further his saw her waist. As he continued to move his head her hands came into view. He noticed that she was clutching a small box.

When he raised his head further he was confronted by her enormous bust. They were covered by her sari, but still the sari didn’t hide the size of her massive tits. The impressive curves were still visible through the thick fabric.

Then something else caught his attention. Dangling across the bust was a gold chain with a crystal pendant. Usually such an irrelevant thing such as a gold chain wouldn’t distract him from such a sight as Pavani’s titanic jugs. But he recognised this chain and it was special to him. It was the chain that Goddess Geetha wore round her neck. It is the very chain that she used to enslave him with.

When his eyes finally rested on Pavani’s face he froze with fear. She had a disdainfully haughty look on her face.

‘Go to the drinks cabinet and pour out a glass of whiskey’ she said sternly.

Slave 9 did as he was told as he quickly made his way to the drinks cabinet. About thirty seconds later he once again faced the buxom form of Pavani, but this time he was brandishing a glass of whiskey.

Pavani then opened the little box she was holding and then took out a small white tablet. She then dropped it in the glass of whiskey. The tablet sizzled as it slowly begun to dissolve.

Pavani waited for the tablet to dissolve completely. For Slave 9’s part he felt a bit awkward. He was having a strange déjà vu feeling.

Soon the tablet was completely melted away. A powdery substance was floating on the surface of the glass.

‘Now drink it!’ barked Pavani.

Slave 9 did as he was commanded and lapped down the glass of whiskey in several gulps. The taste was very peculiar. In fact it was bitter and made him feel a bit ill. When he had completely drained the glass, he took the glass away from his lips. For the next few moments he just stood their holding the empty glass as Pavani stared at him contemptibly.

About a minute later he suddenly felt very dizzy and weak. Pavani then took the empty glass from him and placed it on a table. She then helped him sit down on an armchair.

She then unwrapped the top of her blue sari, which she then wrapped round her waist. Her matching royal blue low cut blouse was now visible. She also took the liberty of having some of the hooks of her blouse undone, just so that much of her cleavage is on display. The crystal pendant hung from her neck across the front of her blue blouse that was struggling to hold her massive tits.

Pavani then leaned forward in front of the dazed youth. She gripped the crystal pendant of the gold chain that was around her neck with the thumb and forefinger of her right hand. She brought it forward so that the young man could have a good look at it.

‘Just look at my pretty pendant’ cooed Pavani seductively. ‘My booootiful pendant, sooo pretty, you can’t keep your weak and tired eyes off it’.

Slave 9 begun to stare hard at the crystal pendant. He not only saw the glittery shine of the pendant but he also saw the deep cleavage of Pavani’s huge breasts. Her tits were also heavily perfumed and the scent was making him even woozier.

What Slave 9 didn’t notice (as he was too busy focusing on the pendant) was Pavani’s outstretched left hand, which was making its way towards a switch of a table lamp, that was situated on a small table that was right next to him, not far from his blank and expressionless face. With the deft action of her long red fingernails Pavani activated the switch.

Suddenly there was a bright white light as the table lamp came on. The light from the lamp then illuminated the crystal pendant making it shimmer. Even though the background, which consisted of Pavani’s enchanting jumbo size breasts, was very appealing, Slave 9’s attention was solely focused on the pendant. The glint from the light of the lamp bouncing off the crystal pendant sent his mind into a spin.

Pavani then smiled to herself. The first part of her devious plan is working. The young man is now in a deep trance. It is time to move onto the next stage of the plan.

‘Keep staring at the pendant’ said Pavani as she stroked the pendant with her long red fingernail. ‘Do you like the pretty pendant?’

‘Yes, very much’ droned Slave 9.

‘Good’ cooed Pavani. ‘Keep looking at it. Your eyes will remain focused on the pendant and your ears will concentrate on my voice. You will look at the pendant and listen carefully to my voice. Do you understand?’

‘Yees’ droned Slave 9 unintelligently.

‘Good’ said Pavani.

Pavani then leaned forward a bit so that her heavily perfumed soaked breasts were inches from his face. The scent was even more overwhelming as Slave 9 struggled to focus.

‘Inhale’ said Pavani seductively in breathless tones.

Slave 9 inhaled deeply and the potent scent then sent his mind into another spin as his mind sunk down to an even deeper level of sub-consciousness.

‘Now slave you must listen carefully, as what I am about to tell you is sooo important’ cooed Pavani.

‘Sooo important’ parroted Slave 9.

‘You must obey me’ said Pavani. ‘You will obey me. I am to be obeyed at all times. You must obey’.

‘I ... I ... must ...’ .

Slave 9 tried hard to repeat the command that Pavani has given him, but nothing seemed to come out of his mouth. For a brief second he remembered the goddesses that owned him—the divine and sexy Padma sisters. But he was not the only one that remembered them so did Pavani, as she suddenly realised why he was unable to comply with her commands.

It dawned on her that the operation was going too smoothly. She had expected to encounter problems eventually and now she faces her biggest test. She knew that it was the memory of the beautiful Padma sisters that is proving a stumbling block in her efforts to take control of him.

Pavani realised that she had to think of something quick to remove this obstacle. But it is not an easy task. His mind is protected by Geetha’s intense hypnotic conditioning that no man had ever escaped from. They form an unbreakable and impenetrable barrier round his mind. Pavani knew she must break through this barrier if she ever hoped to seduce and subjugate the young man she wished to enslave. But she needs to unlock and crack Geetha’s hypnotic code—a seemingly impossible task.

Then she had a plan. What if she could fool his pre-programed mind into thinking that she was acting on the behalf of the Padma sisters? Yes, if she can convince his brain that she is on Rani and Geetha’s side and that she is acting in their best interests then maybe she can bypass the defense system that Geetha had conditioned into Slave 9’s mind. Yes! With a bit of luck it could just work!

‘Slave you will obey, you must obey me’ chanted Pavani cautiously. ‘Your Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha had ordered you to obey me, whenever they are not in the house. Do you not remember?’

‘Y-Yes’ stammered Slave 9 as he did recall his Goddess Geetha and Goddess Rani ordering him to obey their maid whenever they had to leave the house.

‘You must obey, this is soo important, you must obey me’ said Pavani, becoming a bit excited as she remained hopeful that her plan might just work. ‘You must obey; I must be obeyed too at all times whenever Goddess Rani or Goddess Geetha isn’t present in this house. I MUST BE OBEYED TO AT ALL TIMES!’

‘Yes I must obey’ said Slave 9. ‘It is soo important. I must obey Mistress Pavani. I will obey Mistress Pavani. She is to be obeyed at all times’

Pavani couldn’t believe it! It worked! She had done it! She had achieved the impossible. She has bypassed Geetha’s notorious hypnotic conditioning. Pavani had now overcome the biggest obstacle in her quest to become a goddess. She was buzzing.

This is the breakthrough that she needed. With this she can repair her damaged self-respect. Her confidence is now on the up and her earlier shattered self-esteem has now been fully restored. If she can do this she can do anything. She just had to believe in herself. She is more than just a domestic house maid. She is clever and she can better herself. She can be so much more.

‘Listen very carefully, you are so tired you are so sleepy’ said Pavani sexily. ‘In a moment I will click my fingers and when you hear the click you will shut your eyes. You will be fast asleep but your mind will be awake, ready to take my orders. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ said Slave 9 in monotone.

Pavani clicked her fingers and Slave 9 then shut his eyes and dropped his head.

Chapter Five: The pilgrimage to the other realm

Pavani looked at the motionless youth that laid on the chair. She was shaking. She did this to him and he was lying plonked on the armchair. She had tranced him.

For a mad moment she felt scared. She is after all not a trained hypnotist. Has she done something wrong? For all she knows, this could be dangerous. If she made a blunder than she could be in deep trouble. Just how in the hell is she going to explain all this to the Padma sisters, when they return to the house?

For once her earlier uncertainties begun to boil to the surface again. She felt that she couldn’t go through with it anymore. But she knew that it was too late to turn around. She is now at the point of no return as she had sent him into the deepest trance she ever thought possible. She must now go all the way.

‘Slave’ she said with a hint of concern. ‘Can you hear me?’

‘Yes Mistress’ slurred the sleepy slave.

She breathed a sigh of relief. She hadn’t done anything wrong.

‘Slave you must listen carefully’ said Pavani. ‘This is sooo important’.

‘Soo important’ repeated Slave 9

‘You are at the moment not in this house’ cooed Pavani. ‘You are in a building, a tall building. The building is your mind. You are within the depths of your own mind. Do you understand and accept this slave?

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ drooled Slave 9.

Pavani then resumed her conditioning of his mind. Now that the hard part is over the fun part can begin. She can now program him to match her own specific needs and condition his mind to accept her as his goddess. Pavani was trembling with excitement—her earlier fears have since evaporated.

‘Your brain is like a building. A tall building. So tall that it pierces the sky. You are on the top floor. You are walking down a corridor of the top floor. A long and narrow corridor. On either side of the corridor there are doors. Many doors. Each door has a small round window. At the end of the corridor there is a lift. The lift compels you. You have a sudden urge to enter the lift’.

Pavani smiled. Even though Slave 9’s eyes were shut she could feel that he was taking in all what she was saying.

‘You begin to walk towards the lift at a brisk pace. As you quickly walk down the corridor, you begin to catch a quick glimpse at each round window of the doors along the corridor as you whiz past them. Each door is a door to an office and as you glimpse into each office you see Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha standing in each room dressed in a sexy business suit’.

Pavani never forgot Rani and Geetha. She knew that Geetha had heavily conditioned his mind to worship them and accept them as the only ladies in his life. Pavani was wise. She is going to use them as a shield. She also noticed Slave 9’s limp cock slightly twitch when he heard the mere mention of the names of the two goddesses he worshiped.

‘They look so sexy that you feel sooo aroused’ cooed Pavani as she watched his limp cock begin to slowly stiffen. ‘You want to stop and stare but you still feel compelled to enter the lift and so as you walk past each room you begin to take a quick peep through the window as you whiz past’.

‘One room contains Goddess Rani, and the next contains Goddess Geetha, the next room contains Goddess Rani and the next room contains Goddess Geetha’ cooed Pavani.

Slave 9’s cock is now stiffening a lot more. Pavani was happy she needed to see him hard, in order for her to gain control of his mind. She decided to assist him. Slowly she gripped his cock with her long red fingernails.

She continued the conditioning of his mind:

‘Each time you see them they are wearing a different sexy business suit and they are becoming sexier and sexier as you see them in each room. You feel even more tempted to stop and stare at them but you are strangely drawn towards the lift’.

Pavani begun to slowly stroke his cock. She then resumed her hypnotic conditioning:

‘The deeper you go down the corridor the more you see of Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha through the windows of the doors. The more deeper you walk down the corridors the more sexier you see them and the more aroused you feel, you want to stop and stare but the more deeper you walk down the corridor the more closer you come towards the lift and the more closer you come to the lift the more compelled you are to enter it.

Pavani’s stroking begun to pick up pace, as she resumed her torture of his mind:

‘As you see more and more of the rooms that contained Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha you are reminded more and more of the goddesses you worship. You are a slave to Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. The tall building which is your brain is dominated by Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha and every room of the tall building which represents every cell in your brain contains Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha’.

Slave 9’s cock was now throbbing. Each time he heard the words ‘Goddess Rani’ or ‘Goddess Geetha’ his cock would stiffen more. Pavani too could sense this. And she decided she is going to use this to her own advantage.

‘Your mind is focused on Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. You are their slave. You are reminded of Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha the deeper you walk down the corridor but still the more deeper you walk down the corridor the more closer you come towards the lift and the more closer you come towards the lift the more compelled you are to enter it’.

Pavani’s stroking has become more frantic as she continued her therapy of his weak mind:

‘You finally reached the lift, your stiff cock saluting images of your goddesses as you walk past each office door and then into the lift. You look at the buttons. There are thousands of them. You feel a strong urge to press the red button for the basement floor. As you press it a wave arousal engulf your body as the lift begins it’s descend to the basement floor’.

Pavani’s stroking is now out of control. Slave 9’s cock was as stiff as a board. His mind has gone into a spin. His cock was leaking precum and it was twitching madly. It was like an angry snake. This worried Pavani a bit. She was worried that he would shoot his load. But then she remembered that Geetha had conditioned him not to do so unless she or her elder sister commanded it. She felt really good (and grateful) about that. She then continued to tamper with his brain:

‘As the lift descends, you pass each floor. You see through the window, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha in each of the floor you pass as the lift descends. You notice that in each floor they are dressed differently—but always in sexy attire. Saris of different colours, skin tight salwaar kameez, designer dresses in stilettos, casual skin tight designer jeans in belly tops, sexy short mini skirts with knee lengths boots. Leather bondage gear in thigh high boots. As you see each image of the goddesses you are reminded of the goddesses that control you—Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha and the deeper you descend the deeper you are reminded of the goddesses that own you and yet the deeper you descend the deeper you are eager to arrive at the ground floor’.

Pavani continued to knuckle shuffle his cock with powerful strokes. She could feel the heat of his cock as it leaked more and more precum. She then continued her hypnotic conditioning:

‘But with each floor you descend to, the images of Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha begin to fade. Your memories of them also seem to fade’.

Pavani then suddenly relaxed her stroking. Her stroking has suddenly slowed down dramatically. Slave 9’s tense muscles were a bit more relaxed. His ears continued to receive Pavani’s instructions.

‘As you descend deeply you realise that you are leaving a world of which you have very little memory of, for a new world that is totally unknown to you, but you are eager to visit’.

Pavani still stroked him at a cautious and methodical pace.

‘As you descend the only memories you have from your previous realm is the submissiveness you have for powerful women and any triggers that were inserted into your mind that makes you submissive to powerful goddesses. Your only memory is your desire to serve powerful goddesses’.

Pavani’s stroking again started to pick up pace, but slowly at first.

‘This world has no bearing on the world you had just closed the door too and have just left behind. You have no memory of the world you have just left behind. All you know is your status as a slave—and not as a slave to Goddess Geetha or Goddess Rani as they do not exist in this world and you do not know who they are’.

Slave 9’s mind was in torment. He felt confused. The new orders that are being inserted into his head are very strange indeed. They seemed to conflict with his core programming, those certain hallowed rules that Goddess Geetha had inserted into his head, that should not be tampered with at any cost. Those factory settings that were created with him when he was created a slave.

Yes, new commands can be added to his brain and certain existing commands can be altered and perhaps even deleted, but those special commands, that preached that Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha are his true goddesses and that he worships them and no other, should not be changed in anyway. These commands were imprinted not only in his brain but in every cell of his body. They form a part of his genetic make-up.

Pavani now knows that this is make or break. This is the most crucial part of the conditioning process. This is where she is to begin to wrestle control of Slave 9 away from the Padma sisters. The battle of Slave 9’s mind is about to begin. To aid herself Pavani begun to increase the pace of her stroking by another notch. She then resumed her words:

‘All you know is that you are a slave to a powerful goddess and that goddess is not Goddess Geetha or Goddess Rani as they do not exist in this world and you do not know who they are. All you know is that you are a slave, and that you are created to serve a powerful goddess and that goddess is not Goddess Geetha or Goddess Rani as they do not exist in this world and you do not know who they are’.

Slave 9’s brain tried hard to fight all that it believed in. It tried to defend the creed that it was imprinted with. Geetha’s defense mechanisms were fighting back. Slave 9’s mind is in torment. It was as if a virus had entered his system as he could feel that his core program is being overwritten.

Pavani knew that she just dodged a bullet. She knew she can do this. Geetha’s conditioning may have made Slave 9’s mind as secure as Fort Knox, but Pavani was determined that nothing can stop her. Her confidence was once again booming and her stroking was now more frenzied. She continued to abuse his mind with her words.

‘All you know is that you are a slave, trying to fulfill his destiny to serve a powerful goddess and that goddess is not Goddess Geetha or Goddess Rani as they do not exist in this world and you do not know who they are. All you know is that you are a slave created to be dominated and suppressed by women and that you are searching for a powerful goddess that you wish to serve and that goddess is not Goddess Geetha or Goddess Rani as they do not exist in this world and you do not know who they are’.

Slave 9’s face was cringing with pain. He was always loyal to Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. Such is Goddess Geetha’s intense conditioning that to him there is no other goddess but Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. He tried to remember that as he focused his mind to rebel against this new conditioning that is affecting his core programming.

He could feel that his core programming is being overwritten and that he is losing all of his initial commands but he must remember his loyalty to Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha ... but there is one problem—he doesn’t know who they are! It suddenly dawned on him that he didn’t know who and what he was defending.

For Pavani she noticed that Slave 9’s face was becoming relaxed. She is winning. She had broken through Geetha’s hypnotic defense barriers. Slave 9’s mind is now for the taking. Just one last gallop. Her stroking is now out of control as she wanked him into a frenzy. As she delivered the last of her fateful words that can change him forever:

‘There is no such goddess as Goddess Geetha or Goddess Rani as they do not exist in this world and you do not know who they are. You must seek out the goddess of this realm so you can be safe and fulfill your destiny and give your life a meaning. The goddess of this realm has seen you. She is in front of you. She is expecting you’.

Pavani was smiling. She has done it. Now for the final nail in the coffin of the reign of Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. Then suddenly she noticed something. Her hands were getting more wet. She became aware that Slave 9 was leaking more precum and that the precum was getting a bit thicker.

She realised to her horror that her conditioning has erased all of Slave 9’s core commands—which includes the command that he must not ejaculate unless he is given express permission by either Goddess Rani or Goddess Geetha.

Pavani immediately stopped stroking him and abruptly let go of his stiff cock which begun to twitch from all angles, spitting out large amounts of precum in the process.

Pavani was now in shock. No sooner has she gained a foothold, she was now about to blow it all. No sooner as she managed to savour her greatest triumph, she was now about to be confronted with her greatest disaster. She immediately began to resume her hypnotic words in an effort to save her ‘project’ from descending into chaos:

‘When I click my fingers you will open your eyes. You will see the goddess of this realm standing before you and when you look at her, your mind and body will be fired with lust and desire as you will have never have seen a more beautiful and sexy female form ever in your entire life. You will become aware of a beauty and power so overwhelming, that your desire to worship and submit to it is infinite’.

Chapter Six: Enter Goddess Pavani

Slave 9 heard a sharp click. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked. There was a bright light. He felt a funny sensation as his whole body felt very heavy. He realised he was standing up! He didn’t know how he managed it as he could have sworn that he had earlier been sitting down.

Slave 9 then begun to focus hard as he tried to make sense of his surroundings. Through his blurry vision he could see a small rounded figure.

The Indian lady was short and plump but she was incredibly beautiful. Her long thick black hair was tied tightly into a long plait that hung, like a tail of a horse, from her head all the way down to her large buttocks. Her face was made up with heavy red lipstick edged onto her large lips and a large red bindi imbedded on her forehead.

Unlike the Padma sisters whose height loomed over Slave 9, this sexy regal Indian lady was actually much shorter. Although she was shorter than Slave 9, she still looked imposing and had an air of authority about her; her face was stern and yet looked beautiful. She was incredibly sexy.

‘Good evening creature I am the divine lady of this realm the supreme goddess Pavani’ said Pavani. ‘Who are you and what is your purpose?’

‘I .. I .. don’t know’ stammered slave 9 nervously.

‘You don’t know?’ said Pavani as she suppressed a sarcastic giggle.

‘I . I . am not from this world .. I think .. I was coming from another world ... I.I. don’t known were. I felt myself floating .. and now I am here’

‘And why have you come to my world?’ shouted Pavani angrily. ‘Why has a pathetic creature like you have invaded my space’!!

‘Oh please o’ divine lady ... I know I am a slave ... I am trying to … to fulfill my destiny to serve a goddess or a regal lady ... I … I ..’

‘So it has finally come true’ interrupted Pavani. ‘The prophecy has been completed’

‘What prophecy?’ asked Slave 9 confusingly.

‘The prophecy of the coming of a slave to serve me’ replied Pavani. ‘You have come from another dimension have you not?’

‘I don’t know .. I I..’

‘I have been waiting here for centuries for a slave to serve me’ said the divine Indian lady. ‘You are late and you have kept me waiting long enough’.

Slave 9 continued to stammer out sentences that made no sense.

‘I .... I ... but I ..., ’

‘Well slave aren’t you going to kneel in front of your betters?’ asked Goddess Pavani.

Slave 9 then knelt before the sexy buxom goddess, a feat which was uncomfortable for him as his hard cock (of which he had no control of) was throbbing about like an angry snake.

She pointed the red painted long fingernail of her index finger squarely at the wretched figure squirming before her and spoke. ‘Since you are in my realm I now declare you my slave. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes, O supreme goddess’ said Slave 9.

‘Good’ said Goddess Pavani. ‘You may kiss my hand as acknowledgement of your enslavement to my control’.

Slave 9 reached out and grasped Pavani’s hand and kissed it gently, a wave of emotion engulfing his body as he felt that he had been given the most tremendous honour of his life.

For Pavani’s part, she breathed a sigh of relief as well. She hadn’t blown it as she first feared. On the contrary she had succeeded beyond her wildest dreams. She was satisfied at how things were developing.

In fact she was truly enjoying the experience and couldn’t believe what was happening. Never in a million years had she ever thought of trancing a young male and then dominating him. She felt so sexy as her pussy begun to go wet.

It was the first time she stepped out of the shadows and truly became her own. For most of her life she has been taking orders and now she giving them.

The idea of trancing him by using the hypnotic technique of getting him to ‘take a lift from Rani and Geetha’s realm into her own realm’ was something she had come up with all by herself.

She knew that every cell in his brain was loyal to Rani and Geetha. She got him to enter his own mind by trancing him to believe he is in a tall building. The building represents his brain. By taking the ‘lift’ all the way down his brain into the ‘basement’ she is getting him to go all the way down the pits of his mind, into the few cells that had escaped Geetha’s hypnotic conditioning.

She can then claim these cells as her own and make them the dominant part of the brain while the other 98% of his cells that were loyal to the Padma sisters remain dormant.

Pavani then grew tired off her newly acquired slave’s soppy kisses.

‘Enough!’ barked Pavani sternly, as she begun to get into her new found role as a cruel and merciless stern goddess.

Slave 9 stopped kissing her hand and looked up at the voluptuous Indian goddess that loomed over him. Hands on hips, Goddess Pavani looked down sternly at the pathetic creature before her. A look of contempt was etched on her face, a contempt that was replicated from Goddess Geetha and Goddess Rani and got Pavani’s sadistic juices flowing. Slave 9 begun to shiver in fear although his cock was still saluting her beauty.

Pavani was enjoying this immensely. She always enjoyed it when Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha dominated and tormented their slaves. The one thing that impressed her most was the height of these beautiful Indian ladies. It was Pavani’s belief that the taller the woman the more she looked imposing. To her height equaled power. She always found her own smaller frame a drawback. She wished she was as tall as Rani and Geetha.

She enjoyed it when either lady would stand over their slaves, hands on hips looking down on them haughtily as they cower in fear. It is a sign of their power and their hold over their slaves. It drives Pavani wild. And now she is doing the same thing with Slave 9. Although shorter than her newly acquired slave, the fact he was kneeling before her, gave her the impression that she was towering over him. This made her feel taller. It certainly made her feel powerful and sexy. The juices in her pussy begun to stir even more.

While looking down on him she noticed her feet. Ahh! Her gold high heeled stilettos! Of course the footwear cleaning ritual, of which is a favourite trademark of the Padma sisters—one which their slaves daily perform and one which they perform in great honour. To think she almost forgot about that.

‘Now that you have kissed my hand as acknowledgement of your enslavement to my control, you may now perform your first task as my slave’ said Pavani as she lifted the hem of her sari, revealing her gold stilettos, that were slightly dirty. ‘My shoes are dirty. You know what you must do. Of course you do. You have performed this honourable task many times in the previous realms you have inhabitanted to the many goddesses of whom you have served and worship. And now you will perform this divine task in this realm and to this goddess. Now clean!’

Slave 9 lowered his head to Goddess Pavani’s gold high heel shoes. He had very little memory of his previous life. Despite this he knew automatically that if a divine lady were to show him her dirty footwear, he is compelled to clean it. His hands twitched, as for a brief second he wanted to reach out for a cloth. But then without realising it as if by some mysterious force his tongue shot out and begun licking her shoes.

Of course it is now becoming clear to him as his actions were becoming more familiar as he felt like he was slipping into old ways that he forgot. It dawned on him as he licked and sucked up the dirt from Goddess Pavani’s gold high heel shoes that this sacred ritual must be performed orally. This is the correct and divine way to perform this sacred ceremony. Any other way is profane and will violate and pollute the ritual’s purity and thus an act of blasphemy is committed.

Slave 9 of course couldn’t see the sinister smile that was playing on Goddess Pavani’s evil lips. She was enjoying this immensely. It was a divine ritual. In fact it was the last thing the ill-fated Jon Robinson performed on Goddess Geetha and Goddess Rani before the bloodthirsty Indian beauties destroyed him.

And Pavani often watched Slave 9 performing this ritual on Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. She often dreamt of him performing this on her and never in her wildest dreams did she ever hope that this wish will be a reality and yet here she is living out one of her greatest fantasies.

Her heart was pumping fast, though her shivers were decreasing. She was scared at first but now she is becoming more and more comfortable in her new role as a powerfully sexy, but evil goddess.

Pavani then lifted each of her feet in turn. Slave 9 begun to lick the dirt of her soles and begun to greedily suck on her heels as wave after wave of arousement become to engulf him, his cock emitting precum. Pavani herself was becoming even more aroused as Slave 9 sucked on her heels. Her panties were becoming soaked with her love juices.

As she looked down at the young man who was naked and defenseless before her, Pavani felt good. The woman that had been oppressed for almost all of her life has just been sanctified and has come out on top to claim her rightful place alongside Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha as a supreme goddess of whom all males revered and worshiped.

After suffering at the hands of men throughout all of her life she has finally turned the tables. She is determined to start a revolution and suppress and subjugate anything that is male. Men would soon learn their rightful place—suppressed and crushed beneath her high heels. Males belonged at her feet, just like the naked young man who is licking her shoes. He is her first male victim—and she is determined that he will be the first of many.

It maybe just a fantasy that is playing in her head at that moment, but she lived in hope. After all most of her previous wild fantasies that she dismissed earlier have come to fruitation. There is no reason why this should be any different, no matter how wild and unrealistic. And since she had come this far, anything now seemed possible.

Chapter Seven: Flashback—The memories of a bitter maid

(A memoir told in six acts)

Act I—Pavani’s wasted years

While Slave 9 was busy licking her footwear, she begun to remember her past life of underachievement and misery, where she had been used and abused all throughout her years.

She came from a poor family. She had very limited schooling as it was cut short when she married. She was actually quite clever. She had good grades in school. She particularly excelled in English, Maths and Science. She dreamt of going to university, but her family struggled with her education fees.

She was a very beautiful young girl and that had attracted the attentions of many suitors.

In the end she entered into an arranged marriage to a much older man in India. In fact the man was old enough to be her father. Pavani didn’t want this union, but she had no choice. The man wasn’t rich but he was comfortable.

She was still quite young. Her education, much to her sadness, came to an end when her husband decided that a woman’s place is in the home and not at a school or a workplace. This set the tone for the rest of her married life.

The marriage proved to be a disaster for Pavani. The man she married, turned out to be a brute who frequently beat her and would forcibly have sex with her on demand. Matters weren’t help when she fell pregnant and had tragically suffered a miscarriage. She was then told that she can never have children—a news that shattered her and made her husband and his family despise her. The brute then left her for another woman after less than five years of marriage.

One would think that Pavani should have been happy of losing such a monster of a husband, but in fact it had the opposite effect. A brute he might have been, but the shame of a divorce and the fact she can’t have children made her an outcast in her community. She couldn’t have any other marriage proposals as she was considered worthless and undesirable, although she was still beautiful in her younger days. She was shunned by all, including her own family.

This was a traumatic time in Pavani’s life as she contemplated suicide. The only profession that she can now hope to have was that of a prostitute. She could have made a comfortable life as a high class hooker; she had the figure and the looks. But it was something that she couldn’t do. She was brought up to be respectable. She would rather die. She had hope that she could marry again and have children, but all that now lay in ruins.

Then she met her childhood friend Radha. Like Pavani, Radha is a very beautiful woman. Unlike her she was very tall. Radha was working as a maid in a rich man’s house. At the time there was a demand for maids and Radha managed to secure her friend employment in one of her employer’s business partner’s mansion.

It was a start of a career that saw her move from house to house with different employers. She benefited from the experience and it managed to restore her self esteem and repair her shattered confidence.

Act II—The foundations of a goddess

But even this stage of her life wasn’t plain sailing. Most of the employers treated her like a door mat. She wasn’t complaining as she expected this, but sometimes a lot of them could be nasty towards her.

And some of her male employers, enchanted by her beauty, also made improper and immoral advances on her. This greatly distressed her at the time. She was brought up to be a respectable lady, although nowadays looking back at it she probably would have used this to her own advantage.

Having seen and learned how her current mistresses Rani and Geetha used their beauty to manipulate and enslave men, she felt she could have done the same. She could ensnare, seduce and then enslave the man of the house and then force him to disinherit his family and then fleece his fortune.

But that life was a world away, as she had been brought up to be respectable, such a thing was unthinkable. It was only when she started working for her current employers that her mind was opened up and her horizons broadened as the idea of being a merciless femme fatale really appealed to her.

But at that stage in her life, male employers groping her, feeling her, pinching her bottom and fondling her breasts was too much for the innocent young woman.

Not surprisingly she began to hate men. At night time she used to dream of taking revenge on the men that mistreated her. It was at this point that the seeds of Pavani’s transformation from innocent young lady to her eventual desire to become a heartless seductress who uses her sex appeal to entrap and exploit men, was first sown.

In some of her dreams she causes her tormentors to have misfortunes, in other dreams she gives them a taste of their own medicine by ordering them about and punishing them, but in a few dreams her tormentors helplessly grovel in front of her, kissing her feet and begging her forgiveness.

It was the latter dreams that had a profound effect on Pavani and changed her life forever as when she woke up from these dreams she felt aroused although she did not know why.

As the years rolled on, these fantasies that laid dormant in her mind grew, and for once she felt powerful. She didn’t think anything of them though, as far as she can see they were just fantasies. But while she had them she changed. It made her horny and so aroused. This is something that she had not felt before. She only ever had sex with her husband and it wasn’t a nice experience as the pleasure was all for him. As a result of this she didn’t think much about sex. Now however when she begun to have these fantasies things have changed.

She even began to masturbate to these fantasies and achieve orgasm to them. This is something at first, she resisted doing as she found it disgusting, immoral and unladylike, but later she found that these urges were uncontrollable and were impossible to ignore and so she submitted to her sexual fantasies and accepted them as something natural. She then begun to masturbate herself and felt no shame.

Even her hatred of males, brought on by years of abuse by her husband and (perhaps to a lesser extent by her many male employers), begun to slowly decrease, although some of her sadistic tendencies remained.

As she worked in many of the mansions she began to notice her employer’s young teenage sons. It was here she rediscovered her sex appeal. Her husband was an old man but these young males were so hunky and seeing them made her horny. She knew they were the sons of powerful men and at night she dreamt of ensnaring them with her buxom body and enslaving them and watching them grovel at her feet, pleading to worship her.

There have been some occasions where her employers were out of the house and she had been left all alone with their sons. The thought had crossed her mind to try and seduce the impressionable youths but she dared not.

On some occasions, when she was alone with them, she was even brave enough to wear a low cut blouse with a couple of her hooks undone exposing her cleavage. She would then pretend to do the housework around them while the young men would either watched the television or read a book. She would often bend down in front of them flashing her exposed cleavage. To her delight she even caught them taking discreet glances at her exposed cleavage.

And even on a few occasions she managed to brush against them and sometimes touch them ‘innocently’. It amazed and delighted her that she sometimes could see a tent like shape forming in their trousers.

And yet despite all this, she didn’t pursue it any further. She was too scared. She still considered it a fantasy. Had she wanted to and had she put her mind to it and had she had been a little braver, she could have had any of them. That part of Pavani’s confidence was still yet to develop. It was only when she saw Rani and Geetha at work, when she realised that her fantasies could have been realities.

Act III—The arrival in England

Then one day her life changed dramatically. An English family, the Holdens, who were friends of Radha’s current employer, was looking for staff to work at their mansion in London. After meeting her a few times they liked Radha very much and offered her employment. To Radha, it was a dream to move to London. Since they wanted more than one maid, Radha recommended her friend Pavani.

Both were very happy when they had received their work permits. However the dream turned sour. The Holdens had a young teenage son called Derrick. Since he was their only son the Holdens thought the world of him. He was rather spoilt.

He was a perverted youth who liked attractive Indian ladies. He particularly likes Radha. He would often touch and fondle them and make improper remarks to them. Both Radha and Pavani hated him. They tried to tell his parents but it was no use as they always took his side.

This once again brought out the hatred of all males in Pavani. She would dream at night of enslaving him and making him sorry for all the misery he caused her and her friend. Although she couldn’t stand Derrick Holden, if anything the thought of enslaving him gave her an even bigger sexual thrill.

When she came to Britain and begun to notice the young white men of London, her fantasies focused more on them. In her mind it was Britain after all that ruled her country. It would be fun to enslave and rule the young white males in revenge for the actions of their forefathers! In fact the more she saw Britain’s youth, the more the thought of conquering the sons of her oppressors excited her.

As time went by, Derrick’s treatment of his father’s maids grew worst. In fact it was so bad when Pavani and Radha were offered employment by a Philippine couple in Manila Pavani jumped at the chance to escape. Radha however refused to accept the offer as she wanted to stay in London.

The night before she was due to fly out, Pavani was working in the kitchen. Derrick who knew that he would be seeing the sexy Indian lady for the last time couldn’t resist making one last pass at her.

He crept up behind her and fondled Pavani’s large bum. Pavani froze.

‘Oh my beautiful Indian maharani’ said Derrick clearly excited by Pavani’s sexy bum. ‘How I am going to miss you. In order to show my gratitude to you I will be giving you my penis as a leaving present. My cock is yours to control’.

It was too much for Pavani. In the heat of the moment her hand shot out and grabbed Derrick’s balls and squeezed them hard. Derrick winced with pain and then noticed Pavani’s eyes burning with anger. They were so intimidating that he froze with fear.

‘You bastard!’ said Pavani with anger. ‘You think you can rule us but I swear to you one day we will rule you instead!’

It was the first time that Pavani ever answered back to Derrick. And he now regrets his actions. Pavani then continued her venomous tirade of abuse.

‘What did you call me? Maharani?’ she screamed. ‘Yes, that’s right! One day I will be your maharani and you will kneel before me and serve me. And Radha will become your goddess and you will kneel and worship her. We maybe your servants but one day you will be our slave’.

Derrick was now shivering. Pavani then dug her sharp nails further into his crutch as she gave his balls another hard squeeze. Derrick then gasped. He wanted to scream but his vocal chords were paralyzed by the intense pain.

‘And you just unwittingly made the first offering to the goddesses that will one day enslave you’ said Pavani as her claw like nails increased the pressure on his testicles. ‘Your cock and balls are ours to control. And for my first command, I shall command it not to ejaculate unless you repent your trespasses against me and Radha and submit yourself to bondage to me’.

Suddenly Pavani’s face begun to soften as she let go of his nuts. Derrick then breathed a sigh of relief. He went red with embarrassment and quickly ran to his bedroom and closed the door. Pavani too became embarrassed as she begun to wash the dishes. She didn’t know what came over her.

Act IV—Derrick Holden, Pavani’s first victim

That night Pavani couldn’t sleep. She couldn’t get over what happened earlier. She sat in bed thinking about what had happened earlier. She managed to get the better of Derrick. He even feared her.

She also remembered what he told her. He referred to her as my ‘beautiful Indian Maharani’ and ‘My cock is yours to control’. Hmmm. He unwittingly acknowledged his submissiveness to her. She also remembered telling him that she will one day enslave him. Her vagina went wet. She put her fingers in her pussy and begun to masturbate.

Derrick too couldn’t sleep that night. He felt ashamed and scared of Pavani. He kept shivering in bed. After about an hour spent lying down, he got out of bed. He was naked as he slept in the nude. He still couldn’t stop shaking.

It was then he noticed that he had a raging hard on. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing! Is he getting sexual satisfaction from this? He couldn’t understand why though, as was never into female domination and yet he now thought of Pavani as very powerful and very sexy. He hastily put on his pyjama bottoms and quickly made his way to the bathroom.

When he got into the bathroom he made his way to the toilet and dropped his bottoms. He begun to wank himself in front of the toilet. He had visions of Pavani as he masturbated furiously. But strangely he did not cum. No matter how much he stroked his cock it did not cum. His cock was still rock hard. Every time he thought of cumming, Pavani’s words begun to echo in his head. ‘Your cock and balls are ours to control. And for my first command, I shall command it not to ejaculate unless you repent your trespasses against me and Radha and submit yourself to bondage to me’.

What has she done to him? After about three fruitless hours of jerking, the frustrated youth then gave up and went to bed. He had a disappointing and uncomfortable night. He was still shaking and his cock was still hard.

Come the next evening a taxi came to pick up Pavani from the airport. Everybody came to see her go, especially a tearful Radha. Everybody that its, with the exception of Derrick. He was still in bed, with a rock hard erection and for obvious reasons too embarrassed to venture outside and hasn’t been seen all morning.

That night as the plane that Pavani was on, soared into the sky, she thought about what happened the previous night. She kept thinking about what she did to Derrick. She couldn’t understand why she told him that his cock and balls were hers to control and that she commanded it to not ejaculate unless he repents his actions and submit himself to being her slave. What in the hell was she thinking when she said that?!

She begun to blush with embarrassment. Had she had known that Derrick’s cock and balls did exactly as she commanded she would have been more aroused. She was blissfully unaware of the fact that she had just unwittingly made her first attempt at erotic mind control—and succeeded!

She still thought of Derrick and wanted to enslave him. She still hated him ever so much. In fact it was the thought of Derrick that caused Pavani to have so much sadistic pleasure from the demise of Jon Robinson.

Jon Robinson was the nephew of Rani’s husband. It was he who inherited Rani’s late husband’s fortune. But she ensnared and seduced him and with her younger sister’s help, hypnotised him into being their abject slave.

They could have kept him as their slave, but Rani couldn’t stand him even though he was an innocent young man that caused her no harm. So they forced him to write out a will in their favour and then under Rani’s orders, Geetha destroyed him using hypnosis. But not before they spent hours torturing him, both physically and mentally, to ensure that he suffers to the end.

They managed to convince the authorities that their hated nephew died of natural causes and thus were free to inherit his fortune. Pavani was present during Jon’s ill fated ordeal and took great pleasure from it.

The truth is Jon Robinson was very unlucky. He had the misfortune of falling in the hands of three brutal and vicious women who wanted to harm him, even though he caused them no problems in the past and wished them no harm. Each had their own reasons for wanting to induce his doom.

Rani’s reason for wanting his demise was the fact that he was (at least she thought at the time) her hated husband’s only living relative. He was also the one that stole her wealth, even though he unwittingly inherited it from her husband.

Geetha’s reasons for wanting Jon’s destruction was perhaps less extreme than the other women. He just happened to be her beloved sister’s hated enemy and her sister wanted him obsolete. The truth is, if she had her way she probably wanted him to live and would have kept him as a slave but her sister was adamant that she can only have peace of mind through his execution. She insisted that Jon must pay for the misery he caused her with his life.

Pavani’s reason’s for wanting Jon’s young life to draw to a close is a lot different. He bore a startling resemblance to Derrick Holden. When she saw Jon suffering at the hands of his employers she actually saw Derrick. Even though he was an innocent young man, Pavani had no sympathy for Jon whatsoever. She took immense and sadistic pleasure from Jon’s suffering. She was more than happy that they caused Jon to make the supreme sacrifice and relinquish his life for their pleasure.

Her only regret was, that she wished he could suffer more for them and that she wished she could have sexually abused him before his violent end. She also wished she played a greater part in his demise.

As the plane that Pavani’s was on, soared up into the night sky she begun to lie back on her chair and sleep. To her it was all still a fantasy.

Act V—Derrick pledges his enslavement to Queen Pavani

Meanwhile back in London at almost the exactly the same time that Pavani was flying to Manila, Derrick was still having trouble sleeping as he was shivering. He still hasn’t lost that rock hard erection and was fired up with lust. His balls were also aching. He summoned enough courage to make another trip to the bathroom.

And like the previous night when he got into the bathroom he made his way to the toilet and dropped his pajama bottoms and begun to wank into the toilet bowl. Like before he had visions of Pavani as he masturbated furiously.

And like before Pavani’s words were troubling his confused mind. ‘Your cock and balls are ours to control. And for my first command, I shall command it not to ejaculate unless you repent your trespasses against me and Radha and submit yourself to bondage to me’.

With the memory of Pavani and her ‘rebellion’ still etched in his mind, and her curse of his cock still echoing around his brain, he found himself mumbling his devotion to her. He didn’t know what was happening to him but at that moment he didn’t care. It was almost as if he was reciting a prayer of worship for the heavenly goddess that intrigued him.

‘O Maharani Pavani, Queen of all India, Empress of the East’ he muttered as he rolled his foreskin back and forth. ‘I am so sorry for mistreating you and for mistreating the divine lady Radha. Even though I shall probably never see you again, I shall worship you in your absence forever and humbly await your return. I look forward to the day you will return to subjugate me and to punish me for my trespasses committed against you. I speak to you not as your employer but as your abject slave. I have seen the error of my ways and wish to repent. Such is your power you have punished me by preventing me from ejaculating, although my cock, cries out in lust for you’.

‘This has caused me nothing but severe pain and anguish, as your alluring scarlet red lips, your beautiful long black hair, your massive tits and your sexy large bum are driving my cock wild. My penis salutes your beauty as my cock has succumbed to your titillating bum, succulent bosoms and your tantalising sex appeal. I accept defeat. You have teased me into submission to you and I am now helpless against you—my queen, Maharanee Pavani, enslaver of my cock. But please have mercy your majesty. I wish to pay tribute to your beauty with my sperm. Please allow me to cum in your honour. My ejaculation in reverence to your beauty is a sign of my submission to you.’

At the precise moment he uttered his pathetic rambling, his ‘prayer’ was answered. The voice of Pavani that was tormenting his mind begun to lower in volume until it disappeared from his mind altogether as Derrick begun to quicken the pace of his stroking.

Within minutes, Derrick’s cock exploded as he let out a grunt. Jet after jet of spunk begun to empty into the toilet bowl as he begun to pant.

When he finished pouring out his frustration from his balls, his cock finally wilted and his muscles relaxed. He breathed a sigh of relief. It was as if Pavani answered his prayers and forgave him for his earlier disrespectful actions, and mercifully allowed him to cum.

Derrick was tired and let out a sigh. He began to sum up what had had to him in the past few days. He just figured out that the sexy buxom maid in his father’s employment is not what she seemed. She appeared to be some divine enchantress of great power. The beautiful but evil Indian sorceress had managed to curse his cock, simply by touching it and commanding it not to come. In order for him to lift this ‘curse’ he was force to apologise to her and surrender his freedom to her control.

He now realised the extent of the promise he pledged her. He was once her employer and now he is doomed to be her slave. The thought scared him. Even though the curse has been lifted, Pavani’s punishment had exhausted all his energy. His body was aching and he was very weak. He walked back to his bedroom, climbed into bed and was fast asleep.

One would assume that, after such an experience, Derrick Holden has mended his ways. However this was not the case. When the foolish youth woke up, he felt fresh as his strength returned to him. Sadly so did his arrogance. He felt ashamed about what had happened. He couldn’t believe that he did the things he did. As far as he was concerned he was never ever into female domination and don’t intend to start.

This was soon proved to be so frighteningly real, as Radha soon regretted her decision not to accompany Pavani. The very next day, Derrick forgot all about Pavani and his newly acquired submissive nature. It was almost as if that his submissive nature was an illness which he recovered from. He then went back to his perverted ways. Now that Pavani was out of the picture, he focused all his attention on Radha and gave the beautiful Indian lady no peace.

Finally she couldn’t take it anymore and was forced to leave England, the land where she based all her dreams. In the end she returned to India, broken spirited.

Act VI—Pavani begins to work for the Padma sisters

Pavani on the other hand became settled in Manila. While she was there she befriended a young and beautiful Balinese lady called Sombat Laoruang. Sombat has been working in Manilla for sometime. She had relatives there as she was herself a quarter Pilipino through her mother. Her father was also half Thai.

Pavani made frequent visits back to India to see Radha. Radha has since found employment, working as a maid for a rich Indian industrialist.

One day her employer was conducting business with an English client, Harold Robinson. He came to Radha’s employer’s house a few times and as fate would have had it, in one of those visits, Radha’s younger sister Rani came to visit her. When Harry saw the younger sexy Indian girl he fell deeply in love with her and begun to pursue her. Even though she despised him, seeing that he was rich she played along and seduced him. Soon he proposed marriage and she accepted, despite objections from Harry’s family. The couple was then married.

For Rani the rest is history. She went on to murder her husband and inherit his fortune. She ruthlessly crushed anyone that stood in the way. When her wealth was challenged by first her husband’s nephew and then her husband’s son, Rani then employed the services of her younger hypnotist sister Geetha and together (using a combination of hypnosis and their sex appeal) they ensnared and enslaved both youths. Even though Rani spared her stepson, the sexy but evil Indian beauty ordered the execution of her nephew. The ill-fated youth was teased and tortured by both his spiteful, but beautiful aunts before his Aunty Geetha showed him no mercy as she carried out her elder sister’s wishes. This was an episode that Pavani had the pleasure of witnessing.

After her extended stay in Manila, Pavani had a phone call from her best friend’s younger sister. Rani had already sacked all of her late husband’s household staff and had offered Pavani employment as a housekeeper. Pavani jumped at the chance to return to England. She had always loved London, despite her bad experience of Rick Holden.

However the same could not be said of her friend Radha. She declined her younger sister’s request of a return to London as the city held terrible memories for her. Derrick Holden may have not broken Pavani but Radha still hadn’t recovered from the experiences of his harassment.

Pavani waved goodbye to Manila and her good friend Sombat and returned to England. Life had been good when she came back. She looked upon both her new employers with great affection. They were after all her best friend’s kid sisters and she looked upon them as her own little sisters and both Indian ladies treated her with great respect and affection.

To Pavani, Rani could be the most difficult and demanding of the pair, but then again she was rather spoilt having married quite young into wealth. Rani’s frequent bouts of aggression didn’t bother Pavani one bit as she got used to her sudden mood swings. Geetha was more leveled headed and economical.

Out of courtesy (as she was still in their employ), Pavani still referred to her new employers as her ‘mistresses’. This made Geetha uncomfortable as she felt Pavani had no reason to refer to her by this title, as she liked and respected her just like she respected her elder sisters. Rani on the other hand (perhaps being spoilt) wasn’t bothered by this and didn’t seemed to notice it and got used to her referring to her as ‘mistress’.

Pavani’s pay was very substantial. She never wanted for anything. In fact such is her pay she could have retired within a few years with a comfortable nest egg. But she had no intention of doing that. She was perfectly enjoying her time at the Padma mansion.

She also went to night school once a week to pass the time and to learn and develop new skills. She studied various topics particularly, computing and information technology, for which she excelled. She enjoy this immensely.

Over the course of a few years she witnessed and enjoyed her current employers enslaving and destroying their nephew after fleecing him of his wealth and also heard about them enslaving and fleecing Rani’s stepson.

And here she is, standing before the young man who used to be Rani’s stepson and Geetha’s nephew.

Chapter Eight: The violent nature of Goddess Pavani

As she stood there looking back on her life, Pavani then slipped out of her day dream. She looked at the clock on the wall and realised that she had been reminiscing about her past life for a good half hour. She then looked down and saw the young man who is old enough to be her son still cleaning her footwear with his tongue. She had been dreaming for thirty minutes and all this time the pathetic creature that is her slave has been licking her shoes!

She then checked her shoes. The saliva coated golden stilettos were spotlessly clean and seemed to glimmer like real gold. The glint of the shine from the shoes was already making the young man woozy. Pavani smiled at the young man’s devotion to her footwear.

After a while of licking her shoes, the novelty of this act begun to wear a bit thin. Pavani thought it was the ideal time to progress with the training of her new slave and discover the extent of her hold over him.

‘Enough!’ said Pavani sternly.

Slave 9 stopped licking his Goddesses shoes. Slowly and fearfully he raised his head and looked up at the ample frame of the imposing Rubenesque Indian lady towering above him. He again shivered as she haughtily looked down on him with disdain.

‘Let me examine my latest acquisition’ said Pavani. ‘Rise and present yourself’.

Slave 9 rose. His cock was saluting his new goddess. Pavani reached out and took hold of his cock, his cock then went rock hard.

She stroked it and Slave 9 begun to weaken. The rhythmetic movements of Goddess Pavani’s hand begun to turn his muscles into jelly as lust begun to spread throughout his body. Pavani begun to smile sadistically as she begun to remember the trigger that Geetha inserted into his head.

Although Pavani’s earlier conditioning had probably removed this trigger, she knew that parts of this trigger may still lay dormant in his mind somewhere. She is going to use this confusion to her own advantage. She needed to have this trigger reinserted, but it must now respond to her touch. This is the only sure method of keeping him in check. This trigger is vital to her success as a goddess.

‘Excruciating, isn’t it slave?’ she asked with a demonic smile as she wanked him methodically. ‘My stroking is having a funny effect on you, no?’

‘Yes supreme goddess’ droned Slave 9 weakly as a burning sensation begun to spread throughout his cock.

‘And do you know slave, what is causing you sooo much discomfort?’ she teased malevolently as her stroking begun to pick up pace.

‘I-it must be your power’ said Slave 9 weakly.

‘Ohhh it is much more than that’ cooed Pavani seductively.

‘You see before you passed onto my realm, the goddesses of the realm that you have occupied previously had inserted in your brain a trigger’ said Pavani trying hard not to giggle and trying her best to look stern and imposing. ‘This trigger is activated whenever they touch your cock. And if ever they touch your cock, you will become more aware of your servitude towards the two goddesses of the realm from which you came and you will weaken dramatically, becoming more and more docile and obedient to them, do you not remember?’

‘I … I vaguely … I … I’

‘In this realm the principle is the same’ said Pavani with a wicked grin. ‘You see the goddesses from the previous realm are my sisters from a parallel dimension as I have many sisters that exist in different dimensions across many alternative universes. When they passed you over to my dimension they wiped your memory. Only a few things remained in your mind and one of them is that trigger. You will serve me in my realm and when I have no use for you I will send you to a realm of another of my sisters in another dimension. As per my rules your memory will be wiped so the sister goddess of that realm could start a fresh with you and train you to her specific needs’.

Slave 9 looked down at the sexy buxom Indian lady who stared back at him with a sadistic smile still edged on her face as she masturbated him cautiously. His face was blank.

‘One of the few things that are carried on through the dimensions you visit is this trigger’ said Pavani as her stroking begun to gather pace. ‘When you enter any realm of any of my sisters you will feel disoriented as the trigger will lay dormant in your mind. The sister goddess of the realm will help you seek that trigger and will strengthen it, just like I am doing now. Any of the sister goddesses from the realm you visit can activate that trigger simply by touching your cock. When the trigger is activated by the goddess of that realm you will be subservient to her and you will become more aware of your servitude towards her and you will weaken dramatically, becoming more and more docile and obedient to her and this process is taking place now this very minute. Do you not remember?’

‘Yes I do remember’ said Slave 9 weakly as some memories of his previous life begun to return to him, although in confusing chunks. ‘In my previous life your younger sisters Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha inserted this trigger in my mind when they fleeced me of my wealth. You too were there, O supreme goddess ... somewhere ...’

‘Was I?’ asked Pavani who was confused by what her slave is saying.

‘Yes ... you were’ said Slave 9. ‘You have projected your image from this dimension into the dimension of your sisters so that you can watch over them. In that projection you appeared to them as their sexy maid’

‘Y-yes, that was me’ stammered Pavani slightly. This was something that she had not planned and was surprised with. This is purely the imagination of her slave made up by chance by his confused and mangled mind. Although still shocked by this fluke of a good fortune she was quick to take full advantage of this freak occurrence.

‘Yes that was an incarnation of me’ she declared. ‘I projected an image of me that I sent through to their dimension to ensure that the trigger they inserted into your mind was done correctly, so that I can activate it. Do you not recognise me’

‘Oh no divine lady, you have disguised yourself well, although I should have known’ said Slave 9. ‘Even though the maid I saw was dressed frumpy she was still incredibly sexy. I wondered why such a maid could be so sexy’

‘And how sexy did you find me in that incarnation?’ demanded Pavani inquisitively, as her stroking increased by another notch.

‘Very sexy’ drooled Slave 9 as he winced with pain.

‘And what is it that you find so sexy about me’ said Pavani getting more and more delighted with the answers she was receiving.

‘I—I—am sorry’ stammered Slave 9 as he begun to go red. ‘They are shameful thoughts. I am very ashamed. They are blasphemous. My lustful feelings towards you are filthy. But you must believe me. I didn’t know at the time I was committing sacrilege, I didn’t know you were a goddess. All I saw was this sexy maidservant. I am but a lowly worm and you are a heavenly being and yet I had lustful feeling towards you. I will not beg for forgiveness as I know it is blasphemous to expect anything from my goddess and that includes compassion and mercy. All I can say is that I am so sorry. I cannot repeat what they were as it is a sin and I am so ashamed.

All this too was ‘passed over from the other realm’, but it failed to suppress Pavani’s curiosity. She was getting turned on fast by some hunky young male who found her sexy and getting more aroused by his praises of her beauty and sexiness. And she wanted it to continue. She was eager to find out just what it is that he found sexy about her.

‘Y-yyooouu will tell meee’ she demanded breathlessly as her stroking begun to go out of control.

‘Your massive tits and your large chunky arse’ said Slave 9 as tears of shame begun to rolled down his cheeks. His resistance shattered as he begun to surrender to his goddess and succumb to her interrogation

‘Tell me more’ said Pavani as she stroked him hard as precum begun to wetten her hands.

‘Your massive tits that I so long want to fondle and suck. I could suck them forever. I often dreamt of you burying my head in your cleavage and suffocating me’.

‘Your large shapely bum that I so long want to grope and kiss. I often dreamt of lying on a bed while you queen me, your big arse squeezing my face as I lick noisily at your clitoris’.

‘Oh Goddess Pavani I am so ashamed. These fantasies where addressed to your projection as the maid. These fantasies are about Pavani the maid’ said Slave 9 as he tried feebly to justify his heretical actions. ‘I was a rich man in my previous life and had Pavani the maid been in my service, I would have submitted to her and allow her to swindle me out of my fortune and would willingly allowed her to enslave and torture me’.

Pavani was enjoying this. She felt so incredibly sexy. She now wanted him so badly. She had already made up her mind that while her mistresses are away she is going to have fun with him. She is going to fuck him hard. She is going to overwork his cock.

She knew that thanks to Rani, that there are gallons of spunk in his balls. She is going to milk every drop of it. She had plans to wank him, suck him and fuck him. By the end of the week his sperm will be on her hands, dripping from her mouth and filling up her pussy. But all that can wait. Although Pavani was eager to use and abuse his sinewy body and his hard cock, she knew she had to assert her dominance over him.

Suddenly Pavani’s sadistic tendencies begun to return to her. Having been abused by men she often dreamt of fighting back. For a while she had a hatred of men and wanted to hurt them. Over the years her sadistic whims have mellowed but now and again her sadistic desire to hurt and humiliate men come to the surface after laying dormant for large periods of time. And now it has returned in full force after being triggered by her arousal of power. She now wanted to cause as much pain as possible to her young victim.

‘You bastard!’ screamed Pavani, as she stopped stroking Slave 9 and begun to dig her sharp nails into his scrotum as she squeezed his balls. ‘You dare to have filthy thoughts of your supreme goddess?!’

‘Oh .. Ahhh ... Goddess Pavani ... please ... I ... I ... I thought ... I .. I .. didn’t know the sexy maid was you ... Oh .. Pleease ... Ahhhh’.

Slave 9 was unable to finish his stammering sentences, because of the terrible pain being inflicted on his balls by his superior goddess’s sharp nails.

‘Blasphemy! ... Heresy! ... Sacrilege!’ she muttered as she cursed the frighten youth as she begun to crush his balls.

‘P .. P.. Please ..’ stammered the youth, but it was no use.

‘Do you know the punishment of having such filthy and iconoclastic thoughts of lust towards a superior goddess’ said Pavani in disdain.

Before Slave 9 could answer, his tormentor then delivered her verdict.

‘There can only be one’ she said sternly. ‘Death!’

Slave 9 tried to protest, but he was unable to, as his vocal cords were paralyzed by the pain he is enduring at the hands of the buxomly sexy but sadistic Indian lady. His hard cock begun to wilt in pain and fear.

‘Yes you bastard’ said Pavani sexily. ‘You must die. Such blaspheme is only redeemable by the blood and soul of the impious heathen who caused it. You must pay for your heresy with your life’.

Tears of shame begun to well in Slave 9’s eyes. His breathing was becoming shallower, as the pain begun to spread throughout his body caused by Goddess Pavani’s sharp talons. Goddess Pavani begun to have a mild orgasm as her sadistic whims were being satisfied. She continues her torment of her young victim.

‘I want to kill you ...’ she said in breathless tones. ‘I must kill you ... And I will kill you ...’

Goddess Pavani has witnessed Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha destroy their nephew. His death was actually filmed. The tape has become something of an entertainment in the Padma household. Both evil sisters often watched it and often masturbated while watching it. Pavani too enjoyed the tape. She often fantasised about destroying a slave. Now she is doing (at least near enough) what she often dreamt about.

She wondered if she can destroy her new found slave with hypnosis just like the Padma sisters when they executed their hated nephew. At that moment she wanted to destroy him. She wanted him dead. She felt so incredibly sexy thinking about it. However she knew she couldn’t. How the hell is she going to explain Slave 9’s demise to her employers?

Just then she begun to loosen the grip on her slave’s balls as her orgasm subsided. Her sadistic tendencies have passed. Slave 9 begun to breathe again.

‘As I have no other slave at present, I have decided to spare you so you can serve me’ said Pavani sternly as her sharp thinking, thought up an excuse as to why her young victim’s life is to be spared. Slave 9 breathed a sigh of relief as a slight sinister smile begun to break out of Pavani’s face. Her quick, inventive, dark mind then thought up more perverted ideas that were designed to terrorize her young victim and assert her dominance over him.

She gripped his wilted cock which begun to stiffen. The trigger in his brain (which was first inserted into his head by Goddess Geetha in his stay in his ‘previous realm’ and is now strengthened in his ‘present realm’ by Goddess Geetha’s ‘sister’ Goddess Pavani), begun to activate. Slave 9 went weak as he begun to succumb to the awesome power of the beautiful and powerful Indian goddess.

‘It is against my nature to be merciful as I believe mercy is for the weak’ said Pavani as she begun to stroke him eroding his strength and enforcing his submission to her will. ‘Consider yourself lucky as I have only decided to spare you because I haven’t got a slave at present to replace you. You have been granted a stay of execution. You have until the end of the week to make amends for your gross act of blasphemy and earn yourself a reprieve. Failure to do so, will result in your execution being rescheduled and carried out by myself and your place taken by another slave, who will be granted the great honour of serving me. Do you understand worm?’

‘Oh yes o mighty Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 9. ‘I will do everything in my power to regain the privilege of being your slave. Please let me prove to you, that you have a use for me’.

Slave 9 wasn’t concerned about losing his life. He was more concerned of losing the honour of serving this divine and almighty, sexy Indian lady.

‘Well at the moment that could wait’ said Pavani smiling evilly.

Pavani’s vicious and perverted mind has just thought up another way to amuse herself. Her sadistic tendencies have once more reappeared, just quickly as they disappeared and once again her sexually charged desire to hurt and humiliate her young victim begun to consume her body and mind and arouse her.

‘I might have spared you, your life, but I still believe you must pay for your sins and must be punished for daring to lust after me’ said Pavani, much to Slave 9’s fear.

She pointed to the table. On the table was a cane. She told him to fetch it. Fearfully he walked up to the table and picked up the vicious looking switch. He handed it to the buxom Indian lady who gave him a cold and sadistic smile as she had carefully noted the fear in him.

‘I am going to give your arse, twenty strokes of the cane’ said Pavani with glee. She then barked her next command to him. ‘So bend over, you bastard!’

Slave 9 bent over and touched his toes. Goddess Pavani whipped the air a few times to test her aim. The swishing noise the switch made as it cut through the air caused him to shiver in fear.

‘You will not move, during your punishment’ said Pavani sternly. ‘If you do I will be very disappointment and your punishment will be even more extreme. Do you understand boy?’

‘O yes almighty goddess’ said slave 9 humbly. ‘I shall try to not move’.

‘And you will count each stroke, that I will give to you, is that understood slave?’ said Pavani sternly.

‘O yes almighty goddess’ said Slave 9.

Pavani then raised the crop in the air and then brought it down hard on Slave 9’s arse. Slave 9 winced with pain as a painful red welt begun to form across his arse. He wanted to cry out but he dared not. He did however let out a low strangled groan.

‘O-One’ he stammered in pain.

A wave of sadistic pleasure begun to engulf Goddess Pavani as she brought down the switch for a second time.

‘Two-o-o’ said Slave 9 wincing.

Crack, went the crop for a third time.

‘Three’ squeaked Slave 9, as pain begun to spread across his body

Whack!

‘Four’ squealed Slave 9.

Whack!

‘Five’

Whack!

‘Six’

Whack!

‘Seven’.

The beating continued until Pavani’s crop made contact with Slave 9’s arse for the tenth time. She paused for a second. She took one look at Slave 9’s arse. His behind was decorated with criss-cross red lines. Pavani sadistic juices begun to stir in her pussy. She was feeling very horny.

Even though that Slave 9 was in severe pain, he failed to realise that this is only the beginning. Pavani was only just warming up. The first ten strokes was only a practice run. The real pain was about to begin.

Pavani raised the crop high and with a short grunt brought it down with such a force that Slave 9 almost toppled over. Pain was now spreading across his body. He was about to yell but didn’t. This was not due to Pavani’s hypnotic conditioning, but of his own desire not to disappoint his heavenly goddess.

‘Eleven’ said Slave 9 in pain, as he braced himself for more punishment.

The blows then came thick and fast as Pavani let out a flurry of blows with her crop. Slave 9 stood firm and begun to count each blow. He thought of his goddess each time the painful blows rained down on his arse. He thought about Goddess Pavani and his desire not to disappoint her, gave him strength to cope with his ordeal.

It was only after Pavani delivered the twentieth stroke that she paused. She looked at Slave 9’s arse. It was covered in red weals. He was in severe pain.

Pavani begun to run her long red fingernails across his arse as she admired her handy work. Sadly and cruelly for Slave 9, Pavani was far from finished. Although she was pleased with the pain that her slave endured for her and that the nice criss cross pattern that she stamped on his arse with her crop, she also noticed to her disappointment that she had not made him bleed.

Her eagerness to shed blood only encouraged her to continue with his punishment.

‘You have not been punished enough’ she said sternly to the bemused young man. ‘I must punish you more. I want to see blood. Your blood. I will give you another twenty’.

Slave 9’s heart sank. He just managed to cope with twenty strokes already. He didn’t know whether he can endure another five strokes, let alone the twenty that Pavani promised.

Pavani then begun to rain more blows on Slave 9’s bum. Although in pain Slave 9 thought about his Goddess and how pleased she will be as he suffered for her with dignity. He counted each stroke, with the thought of her beauty giving him strength.

Red stripes begun to be coloured into Slave 9’s arse time and time again as Pavani’s crop begun to lick his behind. It’s only when Pavani’s crop laughed a twelfth time, that one of his welts finally bursts open and a jet of blood then sprayed out of his arse.

Both Pavani’s hand and the crop became reddened with Slave 9’s blood as it squirted out of his cut welt. Far from being shocked or disgusted Goddess Pavani became very excited. She was enjoying this. Her inhumane desire to draw blood only edged her on even more.

She begun to deliver the final eight strokes in quick succession as her pussy began to go wet as a violent orgasm begun to engulf her entire body.

After she delivered the final twentieth stroke, Slave 9 then collapsed in a heap on the floor. He was in agony. His arse was cut to ribbons. So savage was his punishment that his blood was dripping from his goddess’s crop.

Goddess Pavani walked up to the shattered body of her young slave, a cruel wry smile forming on her lips as she watched him writhing on face down on the floor in agony. She lifted up her right leg and placed her right high heel shoe on his damaged blood stained arse. She begun to prod his arse with her stiletto heel causing him more pain. She laughed as he let out a short cry.

She remembered Goddess Rani telling her, the time when she punished her ill-fated nephew, Jon Robinson. Goddess Rani too whipped Jon’s arse with a cane until it bled. She cruelly and callously made her victim lick up his own blood off her cane. This is something that appealed to Goddess Pavani as her uncontrollable sadistic tendencies still hadn’t subsided. She wanted to do the same with Slave 9.

Goddess Pavani then walked over to Slave 9’s wrecked body and thrushes the blood-soaked switch to his face.

‘I do believe my switch is dirty’ she said sternly. ‘It is your job to clean it. Tongue—NOW!’

Slave 9’s eyeballs weakly looked up and saw the switch that was trussed an inch from his face. He saw blood dripping from it. His blood. A tear rolled off his left eye and he begun to weakly raise his head slightly and slowly stick out his tongue.

He then began to lick off his own blood off the switch. The taste was bitter but of course it didn’t matter to him, as his thoughts, was preoccupied with the pain that he was in.

When he had finished licking off his own blood from the switch, the switch became spotlessly clean. Goddess Pavani then noticed that her right stiletto shoe was also covered in Slave 9’s blood. She then thrushed her blood stained footwear to her slave’s mouth. She didn’t say anything but looked down at the pathetic creature below her with contempt. Just by looking at his goddess’s stern face, Slave 9 didn’t have to be told what to do. He began to lick up his blood from her shoe. There was also some droplets of blood on her other shoe as well and she made him clean that too. Slave 9 licked her soles and uppers as well as sucked on her heels. Soon both saliva coated high heels begun to glisten.

Pavani then left the room for a short while, as her young slave laid on the floor and tried to recover from his wounds. She knew that he needed to take some rest. She had punished him more than enough.

She went into the next room and begun to finger herself. She was already experiencing a violent orgasm. Soon she let out a howl as she came.

Chapter Nine: The tender nature of Goddess Pavani

Slave 9 was still lying on the floor. He heard footsteps. He looked up from where he lay and saw the door open. Goddess Pavani then entered the room. She was panting heavily. She walked up to his wretched form and told him to rise.

He rose and stood up facing his tormentor. It was then that the young man begun to notice that the sexy buxom Indian lady was perspiring. Her face and sari blouse was covered in sweat. Her long beautiful black hair was loose and disheveled and was also wet. She still looked incredibly sexy.

She thrushed the fingers of her right hand into his mouth and ordered him to lick. The taste of Goddess Pavani’s golden nectar was unmistakable. He knew that she had been masturbating earlier as he could hear her moaning and groaning from the next door. He also knew that he was licking up the end result of her self-abuse. He felt honoured to be given this great privilege.

When he had finished licking her fingers, she began to trail her fingernails from his mouth all the way down his body. When her hand finally reached his cock, her sharp red claws then gripped it. Slave 9’s head dropped and he begun to go weak as the main trigger in his head begun to activate.

‘Slave, you must obey’ said Pavani as she begun stroking his cock. ‘You will obey’.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 9 in monotone. ‘I will obey you’.

‘You must follow me’ said Pavani.

With that she let go off his cock and then left the room, with her slave following in hot pursuit.

* * *

Goddess Pavani led him to the bathroom. She had already prepared a tub of warm salt water. This was with the intention of healing her slave’s wounds. She helped him climb into the tub.

As soon as his arse touched the warm water he let out a strangled squeal as the salt water begun to burn his sore bottom. Pavani quickly gripped his body with her claw like nails to steady him. She licked him softly in the ear to reassure and comfort him. She then eased him into the tub slowly until his legs and lower torso was submerged in the salt water. He winced in pain as the salt water begun to sting him.

Pavani watched him shaking in pain for a short while. Her earlier aggression and sadistic tendencies have already evaporated from her body during her orgasm. They are now laying dormant from within herself—for now at least. In fact she was now feeling sorry for her victim as she watched him shaking in the tub with tear soaked eyes. Incredibly she actually felt guilty about causing him so much pain. She then left the bathroom for a short while so that her young slave can recover from his wounds.

When she returned she ordered him out of the tub. She emptied the salt water and begun to fill the bath with clean water. She then added a cup of bubble bath lotion into the bath tub. The water is now soapy and bubbly. She ordered her youthful slave into the tub. Far from displaying any of her earlier sadistic antics, Pavani now seemed to be gripped with some maternal instincts as she bathed him in a motherly sort of way—her hand trailing all over his body as she washed him. Slave 9 couldn’t believe that this was the same lady that had earlier caused him so much pain.

For Pavani’s part, as she personally bathed her slave, it gave her the opportunity to excessively touch him. She had really liked his body and she knew that one day (and very soon) she will be abusing that body sexually, but now it is not the time. As her soft hands bathed the youth she touched all parts of his body. She paid particular attention to his cock. Not surprisingly Slave 9’s cock was saluting his mistress.

When she had finished bathing him, she ordered him out of the bath and then begun drying him with a towel. After she dried him, she ordered him to stand up straight, so she can admire his body. She circled him a few times making sure that she saw every inch of his naked anatomy occasionally running her fingers across his body.

Finally she stood in front of him. She glanced up and down at him as he stood nervously wondering what her next move would be. By now Slave 9 had realised that this sexy Indian woman was unpredictable to say the least. Her mood seemed to change from time to time. There is no telling what she is capable of.

One minute she can be a sadistic bitch, hell-bent in not only causing him as much pain as possible, but deriving sexual pleasure from his suffering as well and yet in the next minute she can be a tender loving and caring angelic nymph who is tending his wounds in a comforting motherly way. His cock that was earlier standing to attention was now slowly softening due to his fear.

Pavani looked up and down at the nervous naked young man and licked her lips. She wanted him so badly. She needed to fuck him. Her attention then focused on his stiff cock which was now wilting. Her mouth begun to water. Her long red nails reached out and gripped his dick. The floppy member immediately stiffened at her touch and his mind begun to go all woozy as the main trigger in his head begun to activate.

She stroked his cock a few times as she admired it go harder and harder. She knew that his erection is for her. His cock is going hard for her. Oh how she wanted it. Her mouth is now totally wet. She wanted to suck his juicy cock. She just had to taste it. She knew it is her property and that she could do with it as she pleases. Her only dilemma was what to do with it first. Should she suck him hard and blow him into orgasm and drink up all his spunk, or should she order him to enter her and command his sperm gun to shoot and fill up her cunt with his semen. Ohhh, the agony of choice.

She then managed to control her perverted desires. It can wait. His body needed to recover and she still needed to train him.

‘You will obey me’ she said seductively as she stroked him. ‘I must be obeyed at all times’

‘Yes I will obey’ drooled Slave 9. ‘Goddess Pavani must be obeyed at all times’.

‘I am the one true goddess’ said Pavani as her stroking picked up pace. ‘You obey only me’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Slave 9, as his will weakened further. ‘I have worshiped many of your sisters in my previous lives, but you are now my reigning queen. My loyalty is with you. I worship and obey the goddess known as Lady Pavani, also known in her previous incarnation as the divine sexy maid Pavani Menon, she who must be obeyed’.

Pavani gave a smile as she blushed at the heavenly praises and heavenly titles that were bestowed on her. She really felt like a goddess and this was all her slave’s doing.

‘When I let go of your cock, you will return to your room and sleep until morning, do you understand worm?’ said Pavani as she continued to stroke her young victim.

‘Yes Queen Pavani’ said slave 9 in monotone.

She then let go off his cock, which begun twitch wildly. Immediately Slave 9 left the bathroom and went straight to his little quarters and went to bed and closed his eyes.

Pavani immediately went to her room and closed the door. She was breathing heavily. She might have resisted the temptation to ravish her slave’s naked body but that doesn’t mean that she has cured her nymphomaniacal lust. That was something that needed to be satisfied if she was ever going to sleep that night. She needed to let out that frustration.

Pavani then quickly undressed. With thoughts of her slave’s sexy naked body and hard cock still burned into her memory, she placed her fingers into her vagina and masturbated herself. She was panting heavily as her love juices begun to flow from her pussy and drip down her long fingers and hand.

Soon a seemingly never ending, earth shattering howl then shook the house. The piercing scream lasted for about a minute. When it stopped Pavani collapsed onto her bed. Her sari was now heavily soiled with her lustful body fluids. She was sweating and panting heavily. The violent orgasm she had just experienced is the most distressing and traumatic one yet as it drained all of her energy. She was weak and was breathing heavily. She wanted to get up but she couldn’t move. She closed her eyes and was soon fast asleep.

* * *

Chapter Ten: Slave 9’s weakness for Goddess Pavani’s boobs

Slave 9 woke up and got out of his bed. His arse was no longer in pain, though they were covered in nasty weals. At the precise moment he got up, the door of his room swung open and Pavani swaggered in. She had also just got up. Although her appearance was still disheveled from her antics of the previous night she still looked alluring. Pavani then ordered him outside so that he can begin his tasks for the day.

For the rest of the morning, she ordered him to do all the housework that was needed to be done on that day. She was determined to make sure that he completed the tasks that Rani set for him that day as quickly as possible so that he can be free in the afternoon. She already had ‘other plans’ for him!

She watched admiringly as he toiled over his heavy workload.

When he had finished what was required of him, she ordered him to take a bath. She resisted the temptation to bathe him personally. She told him that when he finished washing and drying himself, then he must come to her bedroom and present himself to her.

When he stepped out of his bath he did as he was ordered. He dried himself with a fluffy towel and then made his way to Pavani’s bedroom. What he didn’t know was that while he was bathing himself, his mistress was getting ready for him. He knocked on the door and heard her seductive voice ordering him to enter.

He opened the door and gasped with astonishment as he was greeted with a divine sight.

There stood the smiling form of Goddess Pavani in front of him, already awaiting him. She was wearing a dark blue sari. Her long black hair was tied up in a neat bun. She was also nicely made up, with a red bindi on her forehead and her luscious lips were painted scarlet red.

The buxom Indian lady looked beautiful and incredibly sexy. It was her intention to look as regal and radiant as possible, in order to keep up the illusion of her being a powerful deity. Slave 9 needed no convincing. This is the goddess he worshiped, looking as divine and lovely as ever.

‘Close the door and come to me’ she ordered.

Slave 9 nervously closed the door and walked slowly towards the voluptuous sex goddess.

When he reached her he paused and shivered nervously in her presence. She smiled at him.

‘Aren’t you going to show me the proper respect due to a goddess?’ she asked the tense young man.

He looked at her in clueless bewilderment, a puzzled expression etched on his face. The sexy Indian lady let out a sigh of disappointment.

‘Slave’ she said in frustrated tones. ‘Must you be told that it is appropriate and respectful for a lowly slug to kneel before a regal goddess whenever he presents himself before her’?

Immediately Slave 9 dropped to his knees and cowered before his goddess. He was shaking in embarrassment, feeling totally ashamed at the fact that the thought never occurred to him. He was also upset with himself, that he had offended his goddess by his insolent actions.

As Pavani looked down at the kneeling form of her pathetic slave, she gave a sinister smile. This is the moment she felt very sexy. The fact that he was kneeling before her, made her feel tall as it gave her the impression that she towered above him, increasing her dominance over him.

‘You should be punished for this gross act of blasphemy’ she said sternly. ‘But at the moment, consider yourself fortunate that I am in an uncharacteristic merciful mood’.

Slave 9 gave a sigh of relief. Miraculously the beautiful but merciless Indian goddess who is known to be intolerable to insolent behaviour and acts of insubordination has somehow found it in her cold heart to forgive him. Still he was very upset, and bitter with himself for displeasing the goddess whom he revered and worshiped.

‘Look at me!’ she ordered sternly.

Nervously, the young man raised his head and looked up at the towering and smiling figure of the beautiful and buxom lady looking down at him.

‘I have been preparing myself for you’ she told him, as she slowly stroked her body. ‘Do you like what you see?’

‘Y-yes’ he stammered. ‘Very much’.

‘What do you think of me?’ she asked seductively.

‘Y-you are v-very beautiful’ he told her nervously.

‘You may rise’ said Pavani to her slave.

Slave 9 rose up. Being a few inches taller than the buxom Indian sex bomb, he is now looking down on her. Even though he was slightly taller than the beautiful goddess, he still felt inferior and weak in her presence as her power and sexiness overwhelmed him.

Pavani looked up at her young slave’s nervous face and smiled. She unwrapped the top of her sari from her shoulder and wrapped it round her waist. Her matching navy blue blouse was now visible. The short sleeve blouse was cut at her navel displaying her beautiful waist. It was also tight and struggling to hold her gargantuan knockers. The low cut garment was also displaying her impressive cleavage to the maximum.

‘What do you think of me now?’ she asked in breathless sensual tones as she thrushes her bloused encased colossal tits out in front of her startled slave.

The awestruck young man was unable to answer the sexy tigress as he stared down at the deep valley of her impressive cleavage, his wilted cock already slowly rising at the sight of her massive headlights.

Pavani giggled as she knew full well the effects her massive weapons were having on her young victim.

‘It’s alright slave’ said Pavani as she squeezed her breasts. ‘You may speak. I know you are helpless against my boobs and are obsessed by them, but it is praise and admiration that I seek. You may describe the beauty of my boobs as vulgar and indecent as you like. I won’t be offended. I just want to know what is in your mind’.

‘O Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 9, finding the courage to speak. ‘You know I am helpless against your tits. I feel bad saying this, but if I ought to die, my ultimate wish is to be suffocated by your knockers. My cock is going crazy just by seeing them’.

‘Really?’ giggled Pavani. ‘Perhaps I should raise the stakes a little, hmmm’.

With that, Pavani undid all the hooks on the front of her blouse and took off her blouse and dropped it on the floor. Slave 9 now saw that the teasing vixen was wearing a lacy black bra several sizes smaller. He could see her hard nipples jutting through the thin semi transparent fabric. Part of the dark areolas of her breasts was also visible from the cups of her brassiere. Her deep cleavage was even more revealing. Slave 9’s limp cock which was earlier rising at the sight of her blouse encased tits, was now stiffening at his goddess’s latest tease.

‘And what do you think of them, now?’ she asked with a sinister smile.

‘Please Goddess Pavani’ begged Slave 9 nervously as he tried to resist her temptations. ‘You know your boobs are my weakness. Please don’t use them to pollute my mind with lustful and blasphemous thoughts’.

‘I see you are having trouble resisting my boobs’ giggled Pavani as she looked down and noticed that his cock was stiffening. ‘Perhaps it is easier for your cock to surrender and let your mind entertain all those sacrilegious and filthy thoughts of my boobs, hmmm?’

‘No please’ said Slave 9 panting heavily in frustration as he tried hard not to give in to lustful feeling towards his goddess’s enormous breasts. ‘I mustn’t. Please don’t tempt me to think of profane thoughts’.

‘Keep staring at my boobs’ said Pavani to her slave. ‘You are doing quite well. Do you think you can resist my boobs? Hmm? Shall we have a small wager? Yes, why not?’

‘No ... no ... p-please’ stammered Slave 9 as he stared at the buxom temptress’s impressive knockers, trying hard to reduce his erection with the power of his mind. P-Please not your tits. Have mercy. Please’.

‘Keep looking, you are doing fine’ said Pavani as she stared at his growing cock. ‘If you can stare at my boobs for the next five minutes without emitting pre-cum then I shall reward you. Failure will be considered a gross act of blasphemy and will be punished accordingly. Do you think you can fight my boobs?’

‘No .. please I.. I...’

‘Keep staring at my boobs!’ shouted Pavani.

For the next two minutes Pavani continued with her game of tormenting her young slave with her massive bosoms. Slave 9 was trying hard to resist her ample charms. Although he was unable to prevent an erection his will was at least preventing his cock from emitting precum—a remarkable achievement that impressed even Pavani.

‘You are doing really well’ said Pavani amazed at her slave’s valiant attempts to resist her teasing. ‘It looks like you are going to win this wager. I must increase my teasing by another notch’.

Slave 9 was still staring at her boobs. Sweat was dripping down his brow.

‘I am afraid defeat is something that I cannot and will not accept’ said Pavani as her right hand begun to reach behind her back and her fingers fumbled at the fastening clip that held her bra in check. ‘I strive always to be a winner. Your cock has stood up to the challenge of my boobs quite well, but I must win this battle’.

With the deft action of her fingers, Pavani unclasped the fastenings at the back of her bra. The bra burst open and her humungous tits then spilled out of their confinement. The bra fell to the ground. She stood hands on hips with her massive heavenly tits on display.

‘What is your cock’s reply to my tits latest attack, hmmm?’ asked Pavani.

Slave 9 stood motionless, helplessly transfixed to her exposed breasts, his now rock hard cock twitching madly. Slave 9’s eyes were transfixed on the large fleshy moulds, hard protruding nipples and large dark areolas. Her big boobs were magnificent. To his horror, pre cum was oozing from his cock head. Tears rolled down his eyes as he fully realized the inevitable outcome of a battle he had no chance and no hope of winning.

‘Just as I thought, you have failed you miserable perverted bastard!’ said Pavani triumphantly. ‘Do you really think that your puny cock would ever be able to resist my tits’?

‘No Goddess Pavani’ sobbed Slave 9. ‘You knew I can’t resist your tits. You knew my worthless cock didn’t stand a chance against your divine boobies’.

‘And you know the penalties for this gross act of blasphemy’ asked Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 9 tearfully. ‘Even though you knew this is an unfair fight I cannot win as no man’s cock could ever hope to overcome such superior knockers, I have no complaints of my cock succumbing to your tits. I willing to endure any punishment you choose to inflict on me. I admit defeat. Please punish me as severely as I deserve as severely as your sadistic pleasure demands’.

Goddess Pavani smiled at the pathetic youth sulking before her. She would have gladly taken up on his offer and tortured him for hours but her sadistic tendencies were already satisfied. Still it is nice to know that her slave was more than willing to suffer for her if she wants to inflict such an ordeal.

She looked down and watched admirably at her slave’s stiff hard cock twitching frantically at the sight of her heaving bosoms. The hand of the deceitful and scheming siren then reached down and gently took hold of his cock, her long red nails clutching his shaft in a vice like grip.

Of course Slave 9’s cock went harder and his muscles loosened as the trigger begun to activate. Pavani noticed his head drooping and his eyes drowsy. This is something she didn’t like.

‘Keep staring at my boobs, you filthy beast!’ said Pavani sharply.

Slave 9 somehow managed to find strength to lift his heavy head. His eyeballs immediately soaked up the divine images of the Herculean boobies that were heaving in all their glory in front of him. Just one look at her titanic tits made his already stiff cock increase by another inch in size. His cock was already turning red as it was going stiffer than it supposed to go, already fired up with lust by the radiance of the beauty of the sexy Indian lady, her heavenly touch and her monumental mammaries.

‘For your act of heresy, the only penalty that I am at liberty to impose on you is the sentence of death’ said Pavani to her slave as he stared at her titanic tits like a zombie. ‘However I am willing to show you clemency and allow you to continue your worthless life’.

Even though Slave 9 was in a daze, he was quick to recognise this great act of kindness by his goddess. He had only just entered his new goddess’s realm and already he displeased her enough for her to consider executing him.

He knew that one day she will have to destroy him when he has served his purpose and is of no further use to her, so he can be reborn again to serve another of her sisters in another universe.

For him this is the cycle of life. Be born, live a long and torturous life serving a powerful goddess, to suffer death at her hands and then be reborn again to serve her dimensional sister in another universe. He knew this is something that has been happening to him for a long time. He already served Goddess Pavani’s sisters Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha and perhaps even other sisters of her before that. And he was quite willing for the cycle to continue.

But he thought he had lost it all by offending his new goddess so soon, as he entered her realm. He thought he will be destroyed so soon and be damned for all eternity and loose all hope of beginning a new life to serve a new goddess and thus ending the cycle.

However she has shown him mercy, something that is not in her nature or in the nature of any of her equally ruthless and cold-blooded sisters. She has given him a great gift. She has allowed him to live.

‘O merciful Goddess Pavani’ slurred Slave 9 weakly and gratefully. ‘Thank you for sacrificing your blood thirsty desire of destroying me so that I may continue my worthless life and serve you. I am so grateful for your great act of compassion’.

‘Are you slave, are you?’ Goddess Pavani cooed seductively as a smile begun to break on her lips. ‘And how thankful are you?’

‘You have no idea of how grateful I am to your heavenly act of kindness’ he sobbed. ‘I will be eternally grateful to the day you pass me onto another one of your sisters’.

The long sharp red nails that were gripping Slave 9’s cock gave a short shuffle as they begun to slowly work up and down his shaft. Pavani’s mouth contorted into a malevolent grin as she saw his face wince in pain as a burning sensation begun to engulf his cock. Slave 9 continued his pathetic rambling in praise of the Indian queen’s act of mercy.

‘O lady Pavani, O Goddess’ he squeaked as pain begun to plague his cock. ‘O what must one as lowly as myself do, my queen to express gratitude?’

‘Nothing, you pathetic worm’ said Pavani. ‘There is nothing that you have or can do that will ever please me. You can serve and suffer for me forever. But it will never be enough’.

Tears begun to roll down Slave 9’s eyes as he realised that there is nothing he can do to show his appreciation for his goddess’s kindness. His goddess then continued her abuse.

‘I can torture you forever, I can even kill you slowly and painfully’ said Pavani as her stroking begun to slightly pick up pace. ‘But it will never be enough to satisfy my sadistic lust’.

Chapter Eleven: Slave 9’s succumbs to Goddess Pavani’s boobs once more

Slave 9 was now in great torment. He felt helpless and worthless. Even though he had just begun his new life, he felt he is of no further use to his new goddess already. He began to cry uncontrollably.

‘Silence you sniveling little creep’ said Pavani sternly. ‘I won’t hold it against you. Keep concentrating on my tits’

Slave 9 stopped crying and focused on Pavani’s boobs.

‘Do you like what you see boy’ said Pavani in sensual breathless tones.

‘O yes goddess’ replied her slave as his cock begun to emit more precum.

‘Come a little closer’ she said seductively.

Slave 9 eagerly moved his head slightly closer, arching down so his head is directly facing her huge knockers.

Suddenly Goddess Pavani let go of his cock. Her hands shot out and grabbed the sides of his face, her long red talons gripping the back of his head. Her hands then pushed his face onto her breasts. Slave 9’s face is now buried in his goddess’s cleavage. He felt like if he was in heaven. He thought he would suffocate at any moment. But he didn’t care. If ever there is a wonderful way to go, then this is it.

Then he remembered the inconvenience this will cause his goddess. His death will deny her of his servitude. Then suddenly he became fearful. She must be pleased at all costs. It was then that he noticed that her boobs were heavenly perfumed. It started to make him feel drowsy.

‘Inhale’ said Pavani breathlessly, as she tossed her head back in pleasure.

Slave 9 did what he was commanded and immediately begun to go dizzy as the scent went up his nostrils and entered his brain coating all his memories. His head was now spinning.

‘What do you think of my boobs?’ she asked her slave, as her right hand reached out and picked up his stiff cock. Her left hand was still crushing his head against her boobs.

Slave 9 was fearful. His head was spinning uncontrollably, but he knew he will have to answer his goddess. He knew that he had vulgar thoughts spinning around his head. He also knew that he will most certainly answer truthfully and bluntly without thinking. He was scared. He will tell her what is on his mind—and at the moment they are all dirty thoughts about what he wanted to do with her massive knockers.

‘Please ... I .. can’t ...’ he stammered. ‘I ... me ... m-might cause offence’

‘Tell me’ ordered Pavani, as she begun to stroke his cock.

‘I—I can’t’ mumbled Pavani. ‘Me ... dirty t-thoughts. P-Please, d-don’t torment me further’.

‘Tell me!’ barked Pavani sternly as her stroking increased at a very frantic pace.

Slave 9 then stammered out his coarse appreciation.

‘Boobs sexy ... Me love boobies’. He stammered unintelligently. ‘Pavani sex bomb .. Pavani goddess of sex’.

Pavani’s eyes lit up at his praise. She felt so sexy.

‘More... tell me more .. I want more’ she said breathlessly as her fingers begun to uncontrollably shuffle his cock, her stroking now frenzied and out of control. ‘What do you want to do with my tits?’

‘Me ... love ... Pavani’s tits’ stammered the wretched slave. ‘Me want to suck Pavani’s tits. Me do anything for Pavani. Me love Pavani. Me worship Pavani’.

Pavani was beaming with delight. Her whole body was fired up with lust and was burning. Slave 9 continued his rambling in praise of his goddess as her fingers continued to work up and down his shaft.

‘Pavani divine lady of India. Pavani Goddess of sex. Queen Pavani ruler and enslaver of men. Pavani manipulator of cocks. Me want to have sex with Pavani. Me will do anything to fuck Pavani’

Slave 9’s mind had now melted. Any one of his vulgar thoughts was blasphemous and anyone of them is punishable by death. He said it without thinking of course but they were all his true feeling nevertheless. He began to cry.

‘You dirty filthy beast’ said Pavani sternly a wry smile breaking on her face as she tried hard to pretend that she was angry and resentful with the pitiable worm. The pace of her stroking had also decreased. ‘I have forgiven you and allowed you to live after you made lustful thoughts about me and you repay me by making more perverted desires about sucking my boobs and having sex with me’.

Slave 9 burst into tears. He felt so ashamed. Pavani was getting aroused as her sadistic desires were being satisfied again. This is the worst torture possible. Mental pain is so much better than physical pain and they don’t get better than this.

‘So slave’ said Pavani as her red long fingernails begun to slowly work up and down his shaft. ‘What makes you think that such a lowlife worm is worthy to have sex with a divine goddess such as myself, hmm?’

‘No please ... it isn’t like that’ sobbed Slave 9 ashamed at the very idea.

But Pavani wasn’t finished yet as her sadistic tendencies have returned to her. She was enjoying his mental anguish and wanted him to suffer more for her.

‘Perhaps you also dreamt of having sex with my sisters’ said Pavani teasingly as the pace of her stroking increased. ‘Did you ever thought of fucking Radha, Rani and Geetha as well as me, hmm?’

‘Don’t ... please’ sobbed Slave 9.

‘Perhaps you wanted to have group sex with us’ tormented the evil lady. ‘My, my, your penis must have seen some action if you think it is worthy to enter a superior goddess hmm? So how many women did you been to bed with?’

‘None’ cried slave 9 as lost all of his dignity.

‘Well, well, a pathetic virgin’ said Pavani as her stroking increased. ‘You have never had sex with anyone and yet you still think you are worthy to fuck me and my sisters’.

‘Please’ said Slave 9 as he buckled with the pain as a burning sensation begun to engulf his cock. ‘I wouldn’t dream of doing the things you have suggested. Please believe me. I admit I have had lustful and blasphemous thoughts about you, but I can’t help it if you are so sexy. You are so beautiful and your figure, particularly your large bum and big boobs, are so tantalising that any man’s cock will stand to attention’.

Pavani smiled as she continued to stroke his cock. She was getting turned on by his praises to her beauty. She never felt like this before. She felt so sexy.

‘I know I was wrong to ever have thoughts about having sex with you but I can’t help it’ continued Slave 9. ‘I know the only penalty for me is death. In fact I want it. It is the only thing that I deserve. You must destroy me. I can never make up for my sins but I can only hope you take pleasure from my violent demise’.

Pavani begun to increase the pace of her stroking. She was enjoying this. To her surprise Slave 9 then begun to chant a prayer.

‘O great goddess Pavani ... O divine lady of all India ... goddess of death ... enslaver of men ... devi of sex ... I hope you execute me ... please destroy me ... I want to sacrifice my life to you and for your beauty and pleasure ... please kill me slowly and painfully ... I know you can only achieve sexual gratification through my brutal death ... please make my death as slow and painful as possible ... I want to suffer to the end ... I want to die knowing that you have achieved orgasm through my violent demise’

Pavani couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She felt so incredibly sexy. Her sadistic desires were burning with lust. She was enjoying this. This fool is actually pleading with her to destroy him. She wanted to hear more as she stroked him furiously.

‘O majestic Queen Pavani ... O Queen of India ... Goddess of sex ... destroyer of men ... I hope you destroy me. I only wish your sexy Junoesque sisters Goddess Radha, Empress Rani and Queen Geetha were here to see you carry out my execution ... I want to die for you and I want to die for them ... please kill me ... you must kill me for your pleasure ... please kill me slowly and painfully ... I hope you and your sexy bloodthirsty sisters obtain maximum pleasure from my brutal death ... I wish to satisfy your brutal bloodlust ... I want to make you happy ... I know the only way to achieve this, is through my violent death ... please kill me’.

Pavani’s stroking was now out of control as she was experiencing a violent orgasm. She then suddenly stopped stroking him. Her panties were now soaking wet. Her orgasm has past and so was her sadistic phase. She was fully satisfied. She then let go of his penis. She had enough. Hands on hips she stared at him disdainfully.

‘You are not going to believe this but I have decided to spare you again’ said Pavani.

And it was true, Slave 9 couldn’t believe it! This merciless Delilah was going to show him clemency for the second time and has decided against executing him despite the condemned slug begging her to do so.

Chapter Twelve: Slave 9 tastes the divine breasts of Goddess Pavani

She then grabbed his head by her long fingers and brought it forward towards her breasts, burying his face in her cleavage. She told him to inhale and he did what he was ordered and became drowsy by the powerful scent of her perfume.

Gripping the sides of his face like a vice with her long sharp red nails she carefully maneuvered his face across her breasts until his lips was resting near her left nipple. She looked down at his expressionless face and licked her lips.

‘Suck on my teats’ said Pavani seductively.

Slave 9, still woozy from inhaling her perfume didn’t dare do or say anything. He just stood there emotionless staring at her left nipple, although he did found the strength to move one of his pupils slowly in a quizzical manner. Had he had not been in a trance like state he probably would have been bewildered at his goddess’s latest order.

‘Don’t be scared’ cooed Pavani as she looked down at her slave’s face that was half buried in her enormous bust. ‘I won’t hold it against you. You have my permission. In fact I order you to suck on my breasts’.

Slave 9 slowly and cautiously opened his mouth and engulfed his lips around Goddess Pavani’s divine nipple and begun to suck it slowly. His face was still blank and empty.

‘That’s it, that’s a good boy’ she whispered seductively. ‘Now suck harder’.

Slave 9 did as he was ordered and begun to suckle on her divine breasts like a hungry child. Pavani tossed her head back and moaned in ecstasy.

‘Harder ... faster’ she cooed.

Her slave continued to suck noisily at her breasts making slurping sounds similar to those of a cat lapping up milk. Her nipple went rock hard.

‘I want you to inhale but continue to suck my tits’ said Pavani.

Slave 9 inhaled and became more, light headed. His head is now swimming, but despite this he did not strayed from his duty of sucking her breasts.

‘As you suck on my teat, you begin to notice that you are drinking my milk’ cooed Pavani.

Slave 9 then felt his mouth go all wet. It felt like he was sucking up milk.

‘You must drink my milk’ whispered Pavani. ‘It is good for you’.

Slave 9 immediately begun to drink up her milk. It felt so good having her milk trickle down his throat.

‘I am a mother goddess and my milk is very important to my slaves’ said Pavani. ‘It binds me closer to my slaves. Having my milk inside you, is having a part of me inside you’

Slave 9 continued to suck on Pavani’s boobies.

‘The bond that binds a child to its mother is by the mother’s milk’ said Pavani. ‘If a baby drinks it’s mother’s milk it will always be obedient, subservient and submissive towards her’

Just as Pavani said this, she tossed her head back and slipped into a day dream.

She remembered the most traumatic period of her life when she had a miscarriage. She often thought about it. Even though she now have learned to live with it, she wondered what it would have been like if the baby had survived. Now of course she can never have children. She began to stroke Slave 9’s hair as he sucked noisy at her erect nipple.

Chapter Thirteen: The five incarnations of Goddess Pavani

After a few minutes she snapped out of her dream. She was dazed and almost tearful in fact. She looked down at her pathetic slave. He was still sucking hungrily on her tits. She still had more plans for him and felt there is no more time to waste. She felt she was lagging behind already.

Pavani’s right hand reached down and took hold of his cock. She now planned to recondition his mind and implant in his brain some false thoughts. But what could she do. Suddenly a malevolent smile begun to play on her lips as her inventive mind had thought of something. She had a sinister idea.

‘I was with you ever step of the way’ she said suddenly as her long nails begun to shuffle his foreskin back and forth. ‘You see slave, you were mine to begin with. I have selected you from birth to be my slave. And from your birth to your maturity to manhood, I was there every step of the way appearing to you in my many different incarnations, manipulating you and guiding you into your ultimate destiny of a life of bondage at first to my sisters Radha, Rani and Geetha and then eventually me’.

Pavani gave a short sinister giggle. Her wicked imagination is only just warming up.

‘In fact there were five divine incarnations’ said Pavani. ‘I have appeared to you in the past in five different forms. You now see my true form of Goddess Pavani’

Slave 9 continued to suck on Goddess Pavani’s breasts as his weak mind begun to soak up her words and accept them as the truth.

‘When you were born your natural mother kept you in the care of an Indian nanny called Chitra Kumar. That was me. You were fed on my milk’ she cooed as her left hand stroked his hair slowly. ‘That was my first incarnation’.

Slave 9’s eyes stared up at Pavani as he sucked her breast. Pavani continued her manipulations of his young mind.

‘When you were four you had a sexy young Indian kindergarten teacher called Ms. Biswas who acted as your governess’ she whispered seductively as her fingers increased the stroking of his cock by another notch. ‘She used to wear belly tops, short skirts and micro-dresses. You used to try and look up her skirt. That was me too. I was your first fantasy woman’.

Goddess Pavani was smiling. She was enjoying this immensely as her creative juices were overflowing and she had only just begun.

‘Your family doctor in your teenage years was a lady called Dr. Sita Patel’ Pavani continued. ‘She used to examine you thoroughly and knew every part of your body. That was my third incarnation. I made sure you were in perfect health and that you were physically fit so that you were capable of serving a goddess’.

Pavani was now stroking Slave 9’s cock more frantically. Slave 9 for his part, although still in a trance, his weak brain was still active and was registering all of Pavani’s words as the truth just like a computer downloading data.

‘When you were seventeen you used to have a secretary called Mrs. Shaheeda Khan who looked after all your affairs and made and handled all of your appointments’ said Pavani in a hoarse but sexy whisper. ‘That too was me. I set up your final appointment as a free man when I arranged you to meet your wicked stepmother Rani and evil aunty Geetha, my sisters. I kept them informed of details of all your finances and property so that they can ruin and enslave you’.

Pavani’s stroking was now out of control. She was burning with lust. She was getting turned on.

‘My final incarnation was the most important one of all’ said Pavani.

Slave 9 was still sucking on her tits and his eyes was widening. He was eager to know all about the final incarnation. His cock was rock hard and emitting precum, not just because she was stroking him but also because he too was getting turned on by what Pavani told him. He couldn’t stand the suspense any longer. He wanted to know about Pavani’s final incarnation. So far he heard of the nanny, the governess, the doctor and the secretary. But what about the final incarnation? It never occurred to him that it was obvious.

‘My final incarnation was the most sacred’ said Pavani gleefully. ‘I was the maid Pavani Menon’.

Of course, the divine maid Pavani, the most hallowed of all Goddess Pavani’s avatars.

‘My fifth and final form was that of the divine maid of the hallowed trinity of Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha and a projection of myself from this universe’ said Pavani. ‘It is in that manifestation that I helped my sisters enslave you and fleece you of your wealth just like I helped them fleece and enslave your wretched cousin’.

‘I was present when they destroyed your cousin, when they had no further use for him’ said Pavani. ‘And I executed you personally when my sisters had no further use for you, so that you may then be reborn to serve my true form’.

Of course Pavani has made everything up but she was actually putting thoughts into his mind. She was reprogramming his brain. To him the thoughts were real and had actually had happened.

‘Of course your memory had been erased and you don’t remember much’ said Pavani as her stroking became frantic. ‘What I am going to do now is take you back to your beginnings and let you relive your life again and meet my five mortal earthly avatars.

Chapter Fourteen: The first avatar: Chitra Kumar the nursemaid (Madame Chitra)

‘I have the power to regress you to your early years’ said Pavani. ‘I am doing that now. I have regressed you as a helpless baby’.

A flash then entered Slave 9’s mind. Slave 9, who was still sucking on Pavani’s boobs, suddenly felt weak and baby like.

‘You will live your life again and you will meet and submit to each of my earthly incarnations’ said Pavani. ‘In fact you are already seeing my first incarnation for I am the nursemaid Ms. Chitra Kumar, your first nanny who breastfed you. And I am feeding you now ... my baby Tommy’.

Tommy begun to suck even harder on his nursemaid’s tits, his nursemaid wanked him harder.

‘Ohhh that’s right baby, keep drinking nanny’s milk’ cooed Chitra. ‘It help baby be in nanny’s control. Now nanny is going to train baby from an early age. Baby is going to be baptize into nanny’s religion—the true religion, one that is preaches the domination of men by women’.

Chitra then gripped Tommy’s head with her left hand and pulled his face away from her breast. Tommy then blinked. His eyes was still dazed. He felt a bit bloated having consumed Chitra’s milk. Chitra’s right hand continued to stroke his stiff cock.

‘Now I will ask baby some questions and baby will answer’ cooed Mrs. Kumar. ‘Do you understand?’

‘Yes nanny’ said Tommy in a baby like voice.

‘No. Baby will call me Madame Chitra’ corrected Chitra. ‘That is nanny’s proper title. Does baby understand?’

‘Yes Madame Chitra’ said Tommy.

‘Now baby will always listen and obey Madame Chitra’ cooed Madame Chitra as her stroking picked up pace. ‘Baby mustn’t listen to mummy. Madame Chitra is always right, mummy is always wrong. Does baby understand?’

‘Yes Madame Chitra’ said Tommy.

‘Who does baby love, mummy or Madame Chitra?’ said Madame Chitra.

‘Madame Chitra’ said Tommy.

‘If baby love Madame Chitra then baby must join Madame Chitra’s religion’ cooed Madame Chitra. ‘Does baby understand?’

‘Yes Madame Chitra’ said Tommy.

‘If baby wants to join Madame Chitra’s religion then baby must become Madame Chitra’s slave. Do you understand and accept this, slave?’ said Madame Chitra referring to him as slave for the first time as her stroking begun to go out of control.

‘Yes Madame Chitra’ squeaked Tommy.

‘Well slave in order to join my religion you must submit to me’ said Madame Chitra as her stroking became a bit more relaxed. ‘In order to do that, you need to ejaculate in tribute to me. Do you understand and accept this, slave?’

‘Yes Madame Chitra’ squeaked Tommy.

‘When I give the command you will ejaculate in my honour and submit your life to my religion. Do you understand and accept this, slave?’ said Madame Chitra.

‘Yes Madame Chitra’ squeaked Tommy.

‘And when you disperse with all your sperm you will go weak and fall asleep. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Madame Chitra.

‘Yes Madame Chitra’ squeaked Tommy.

‘Do you swear loyalty to me and promise to obey me at all times?’ asked Chitra.

‘Yes Madame Chitra’ squeaked Tommy.

‘Your mother is an insignificant character in your life. Her only role was to give birth to you, but she gave birth to you so that you can serve me and submit to my religion’ said Chitra as her stroking became frantic. ‘Do you renounce your mother and reject her teachings and values in favour of my teachings and values’

‘Yes Madame Chitra’ squeaked Tommy.

‘Do you submit to the teachings of the true religion that preaches the domination of males by females?’ said Madame Chitra

‘Yes Madame Chitra’ replied Tommy.

‘And do you pledge to worship the goddesses of the true religion, Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani, Goddess Geetha and Goddess Pavani’ said Madame Chitra, her stroking now out of control.

‘Yes Madame Chitra’ squeaked Tommy.

Chitra’s free hand then reached around the waist flap of her sari as she took out a small glass jar. She positioned it with her left hand, just underneath his cockhead. She then breathlessly uttered a three letter command: ‘Cum’.

As soon as he heard the command Tommy shot his load. Jet after jet of his cum begun to dispersed into jar. This was two months of pent up frustration that was being emptied into the jar and the jar was overfilling.

When Chitra milked every drop of his spunk, Tommy then suddenly went weak and then collapsed on a chair.

* * *

Chapter Fifteen: The meeting of Goddess Pavani after the first submission

Slave 9 opened his eyes. He was still weak and his body was still aching. His body was still lying spread out onto the chair. His vision was slightly blurred. As he begun to focus he could make out the buxom figure of a beautiful female standing before him looking down on him with her hands on hips. He knew at once who this beauty is. It was Goddess Pavani.

Goddess Pavani had changed. Her hair was tied up in a bun. She has changed into a nice white sari. Her heavy make-up had been re-applied. She seemed a lot fresher and had obviously taken a bath. He figured that some hours had since past. She was looking down on him disdainfully.

‘What ... happened?’ he asked weakly.

‘You have just submitted to my first incarnation’ she snarled evilly as she looked down on him, her eyes ablaze with hatred. ‘You have just made the first step into entering bondage in my name’.

‘Oh Great Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 9. ‘My lady ... my queen. I live only to serve you. I have always been your slave’.

Just then Goddess Pavani’s eyes, widen in disgust. Her lips then curled back. She spat venomously at the naked torso of the youth that she had earlier exhausted.

‘How dare you, you bastard!’ she barked in anger. ‘If a pathetic creature like you, wish to serve me, then you must prove your worth. The path to submission to my will, is through pain, hardship and suffering’.

‘Oh yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 9 tearfully as he became ashamed of offending his goddess. ‘Please tell me what I must do, to submit myself to bondage to you. I am willing to suffer anything for you. Just please don’t abandon me. I beg you. I don’t want my freedom. All I want is to be enslaved by you. I don’t want to live in any world or universe where I am not groveling at your feet. Please tell me what I must do to serve and worship you’.

Goddess Pavani’s face soften slightly. A satisfied smile begun to slowly break on her face. These are the words that she wanted to hear.

‘You must submit yourself to five sacred trials’ said Goddess Pavani seductively. ‘These trials are hard and energy sapping. I shall take you back to your previous world. You will be taken back to your early childhood and you will live your life again—from your early days to manhood. You will meet each of my five earthly incarnations and you will submit and suffer to each one of them and only then can you leave that world and be rewarded for your devotion and suffering by entering my world and submitting to me. Are you willing to accept this challenge?’

‘Oh yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 9 tearfully. ‘With all my heart’.

‘Do you realise that it will be hard and that you will suffer the worst agonies possible at the hands of all my avatars’ said Goddess Pavani.

‘O Goddess Pavani, I do not care’ said Slave 9. ‘It matters not what I suffer. Just as long as I am enslaved by you. I am willing to climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest ocean, and suffer all the torments of hell just for the honour to serve you for five minutes if possible. Just what must I do? Please tell me. What is my first trial?’

‘You have just completed it, you fool, when you submitted to my first incarnation’ said Goddess Pavani. ‘Just get yourself cleaned up and go to bed. You will begin your second trial tomorrow. You will meet my second mortal incarnation. In the meantime you will need to get some rest. You will need all your energy for tomorrow. I promise you, you will suffer badly’.

With that Goddess Pavani then left the room. Slave 9 then blinked. He tried to pick himself off the chair but his body was heavy. He lied there for five minutes as he tried to gather strength.

Slave 9 then made another attempt to get off the chair. This time he was successful. He hobbled out of the room closing the door behind him as he made his way to his bedroom.

Epilogue

Tuesday Night

Pavani was in her bedroom undressing for bed. Her whole body was shaking. She couldn’t believe that she had just enslaved this handsome young man and got him to submit to her, just by using her body and mind control techniques. Her first attempt at hypnosis had been a success. Not bad for an amateur!

She was now in her nightie. She begun to look at the tall mirror smiling with delight as she brushed her long hair.

She had finally done it. She has elevated herself to the role of goddess. Pavani Menon, a lowly maid, has finally become a goddess. It was something she had been dreaming to do all her life. She often fantasise about enslaving a rich young man. And now she had done just that—well sort of. The youth she had just enslaved used to be a rich young man. But still the illusion felt real.

Yes it was true that he had already been enslaved and fleeced of all his wealth. But at least she proved to herself that it can be done. She remembered the times when she worked for rich and powerful men and when she was left in the company of their young sons. She often wanted to seduce and enslave them but she dared not as she thought it was impossible.

And now with her enslavement of the former wealthy youth, who used to be known as Tommy Robinson, she now turned the impossible to the possible.

Tommy’s enslavement has boosted her confidence. She knew now that she could have had anyone of her previous employer’s sons. She kicked herself for not having the confidence then.

Still the beauty of it all is that she can still always go back to them. It is never too late. She can always reemploy herself to her former bosses. They had always held her in high regard. You only got to look at her references. And once she is back to her old circles then her old bosses’s sons are in grave danger. Any young wealthy man is prey to this dangerous and cruel beautiful Indian tigress! She felt very horny.

Her attention then re-focused on the young man she had just took control of. There are still lots of days left. She can do anything to him. She is determined to have fun with him. She felt that she had made herself equal with the Padma sisters. Hmmm. Well almost equal.

The young man that the Padma sisters had enslaved had given them everything. He has sacrificed his wealth and freedom to them. There is nothing more that he can give up. What sacrifice can he make to Pavani that he had not made to the beautiful but cruel Padma sisters? What can Pavani take from him that Rani and Geetha have not taken from him?

Then she remembered something. He had earlier told her that he still hadn’t had sex. Yes that would be it! He still had his virginity! That is something that he had not given to the Padma sisters—not that they wanted it! But Pavani of course wouldn’t say no!

Every young man knows how he lost his virginity. It is the most sacred thing that he can ever give up. He will remember that special moment for the rest of his life.

Yes! That would be the ultimate sacrifice. She will have that. She would have the last remaining thing that this wretched youth can ever give freely.

She felt horny as her vagina begun to go all wet. But it can wait. Oh yes. Patience plays a part in Pavani’s character. She knows that the best thing comes to those who wait. Her life of hardship is testimony to that. There is still plenty of time for that. She must continue to assert her dominance over him.

She is not a lowly maid anymore (well for that week at least). She is a goddess. If she is going to fuck him then it is he that is benefiting not her. She is after all, the Great Goddess Pavani the most beautiful and sexiest lady in the universe. Men will have an orgasm just by thinking about her.

He means nothing to her as she can have any man she wants. But she will mean the whole world to him. Just to be in her presence is an honour. Just for her to notice him—at least for a brief millisecond is a virtue in itself. But to have sex with her ... now that will be the ultimate tribute. And he must be worthy of it. Of course he must—she is going to make him!

She will make sure that he suffers to have such an honour. She is going to put him through so much agony; it will test him to the maximum and push him to breaking point. But in the end he will concede that it will be worth it. The ultimate honour of a lowly mortal male fucking the divine Goddess Pavani is worth all the tortures of hell. He would be willing to spend all eternity in hell just for the pleasure of spending one night in her bed.

Pavani lay dreamily on her bed. The thought is making her horny. She hiked up her nightie and placed her fingers into her panties. She began to finger her vagina, moaning in pleasure. She knew that she will dirty her bed soon but she didn’t care. She can’t wait for tomorrow ...

The End