The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aunt Rani’s World

Part Six: The Revenge of Goddess Radha

Playboy Rick Holden’s past is about to catch up with him as the two beautiful Indian maids he harassed ten years previously are about to take their revenge on him.

WARNING: This story is only for those who are aged 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female dominance, mind control and extreme torture and violence and as such, is not appropriate for minors and those who are easily offended by stories of this nature. If you are not an adult or are easily offended by extreme female domination stories that involves hypnosis, please stop reading this story. For those who would enjoy a story where a woman uses hypnosis to enslave a man, please proceed!

The following story continues after Aunt Rani’s World Part Five. It involves Rani and Geetha’s elder sister Radha coming to England to seek vengeance on a young man that she used to work for. Radha used to work as a maid for a family called the Holdens, along with her friend Pavani. Both were mistreated by Rick, the only son and heir. They have recently found out that Rick’s mum and dad had passed away and that he inherited the family fortune. Radha and Pavani then see this as the ideal opportunity to get even. The Revenge of Goddess Radha is about to begin …

Once again the following story contains mind control, female dominance and torture both physical and mental which some readers might find extreme and distressing. The author is not held accountable for any adverse effects to the reader. You have been warned. This story is completely fiction and should be considered a fantasy.

If you enjoy reading it or would like to make suggestions for its sequels or even have criticism, I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email me at

The last story had very good positive feedback for which I am very grateful. I do hope you enjoy this one. Thanks for taking the trouble to read it!

Prologue

The beautiful large white house stood in the middle of a ten acre field. There were two other smaller buildings, one which housed a gym and another that housed an indoor swimming pool.

Dawn was breaking over the large three storey house. The mansion at present had two occupants. The lady of the manor was still fast asleep in the large master bedroom.

Although in her early fifties, the buxom Indian lady that owned the house was still nevertheless beautiful. She had been living in the house for less than a year. It is worth noting however when she first arrived at the house she served as the house maid. Now she owned the house.

Her peaceful sleep was disturbed by the noise of the door opening. The lady opened her eyes weakly as light from outside her large bedroom begun to illuminate her surrounding.

A naked man in his sixties then quietly entered the room. Under his arm he was clutching a folder. Slowly he walked up to the side of the bed where the Indian beauty was lying and knelt down. Seeing the naked man at the side of her bed, she pulled back the covers and then sat on the bed.

The man was trembling. There was a brief silence before he spoke.

‘O’ Lady Pavani, this folder was delivered last night’ said the man as he held out the folder with his outstretched hand.

Pavani looked down at the pathetic naked man that knelt before her. He was the previous owner of the house. Officially he is known as Fred Jones and in the eyes of the public, her husband but privately he is her slave and is now known as Slave 13—a number so aptly applied as the past year has been one of great misfortune.

They had been married for seven months. The marriage hasn’t been consummated—and never will, as Pavani found him repulsive. To Pavani it was ironic that she had been married twice to men that she never loved and who are a great deal older than her.

It was also ironic how things changed over the past months. Less than a year ago she was his maid and he was her boss. Now there has been a reversal of fortunes as he went lower in status than her old position as a maid and she had elevated to a prestige than he could never reach. He is now her slave while she is his queen.

Fixing him with a haughty stare she took the folder from his hands. She stared at the front cover of the folder without opening it. Printed on the cover in block letters were the words: ‘OPERATION SLAVE 2’.

He found it strange that she still hadn’t opened the folder. She just stared at the motif. Still as she studied the cover it did give him time to study her.

Her long black hair was loose and slightly dishevelled. She was wearing a sexy long night dress. The top buttons of her night dress were undone exposing the cleavage of her massive breasts. As was the norm when she is in bed she wore hardly any make up. She was always heavily made up during the day but always removes the makeup at night when she goes to bed. Only her long nails were painted.

As he focused on the deep valley of her cleavage his limp cock begun to slightly twitch as lust begun to engulf his body.

Suddenly she looked up and fixed him with an icy stare that made him shiver. She slowly stood up still looking down on his quivering form. As her terrifying form loomed over him he felt very weak in her presence. His cock has now completely wilted out of fear. There was a brief silence before she finally spoke.

‘Why wasn’t I informed of this yesterday’ she said sternly.

‘Y-you were asleep, o divine goddess’ he stammered. ‘And I didn’t want to wake you’.

Her eyes then widen. Slave 13 knew that his goddess was less than pleased with what she heard. He could see rage in her dark eyes. He shivered more. There was another brief silence before she spoke again.

‘Get up!’ she sneered.

Slave 13 shivered again. He knew he was in serious trouble. It was not often she made him stand up. It had been a rule that he always stayed on his knees in her presence unless she told him otherwise. This was to not only to remind him of his lowly status but also to ensure that she towered over him.

Pavani always wished she was taller like Rani and Geetha. The Padma sisters were both over six feet tall like their elder sister Radha and always towered above their slaves, something that Pavani held in awe as she felt that height equalled power.

When Slave 13 stood up, he was looking down on her as she was a few inches shorter than him. She was looking up at his face still fixing him with a malevolent stare.

Suddenly her right hand shot out and slapped him hard in the face. Slave 13 was stunned, but before he had a chance to recover the same hand that slapped him quickly moved down like lightening and grabbed his balls.

‘This was very important!’ she screamed as she dug her nails into his scrotum.

‘O’ Lady Pavani, I am so sorry’ squeaked Slave 13 in pain.

‘I have always hated you and your very presence is making me sick’ she said sternly as she looked deep into his eyes. ‘It has always been my intention to be a widow. However, in order to not arouse any suspicion, I have decided to prolong your worthless existence for another year’.

Slave 13 was wincing in pain.

‘But you constant blundering is making me harder to resist the temptation of terminating your worthless life’ she said as she begun to crush his testicles.

‘O Lady Pavani, please’ squeaked Slave 13 as tears run down his eyes. ‘I am sorry. I promise it won’t happen again’.

To Slave 13’s relief Pavani loosened her grip on his testicles. Her anger was cooling. After releasing his painful orbs she sat down.

She looked at the folder again.

‘Sandals’ she said in breathlessly seductive tones, without looking up from the folder.

Slave 13 once again knelt down. He reached down and took out a pair of gold sandals from underneath the bed and begun to put them on Pavani’s feet.

Once both sandals adorned her feet, he began to lick each one clean.

As Slave 13 was cleaning her footwear she opened the folder. It contains several documents and a large black and white photograph. She picked up the photo and studied it.

It was a photograph of a young man in his mid-twenties. Pavani recognised him. She hadn’t seen this man for more than a decade. The last time she saw him he was in his teens. Despite this she still knew who he was as he hadn’t change much. It was Rick Holden.

Pavani’s eyes widen with anger. She had a score to settle with him. She knew him from her days when she worked as a maid in the home of his parents. Her best friend Radha, worked there too. The young man had caused them both great miseries by sexually harassing him. She wondered if he still remembered him.

She then read the notes. It confirmed what she had suspected. Rani and Geetha had tracked him down and Radha is now on her way. The time is right for some long overdue revenge.

The note stated that both his parents have since died and that he had inherited their entire estate. Gabriel Chase, the large home in West London where Rick parents lived, and where Pavani and Radha had previously worked, is now vacant.

Rick had left home years ago, which is one of the reasons why the Padma sisters had trouble locating him. However after the death of his parents, Rick put his old family home up for sale. This enabled Rani and Geetha to make enquiries that finally led to his whereabouts. They found out that he was living in an even bigger mansion down the coast.

Pavani then took the photograph out of the folder and placed it neatly on her bed. She then closed the folder and placed it on a small table that was besides her bed. She then clicked her fingers and ordered her slave to rise.

Slave 13 then rose. Pavani was still sitting down on her bed. She looked down and saw Slave 13’s limp cock dangling in front of her. She reached down and grabbed his cock. The trigger she and Sombat had earlier implanted in his head then begun to activate. His head then dropped as his cock begun to stiffen in her hand.

‘Slave’ she cooed as she begun to stroke him. ‘Today is a busy day. Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha had employed me to enslave you on their behalf, to gain revenge on you’.

She then looked at the photograph of Rick Holden and smiled sinisterly.

‘Now they are going to return the favour by helping me gain revenge on an old enemy of mine’ she said as her stroking begun to pick up pace. ‘Soon he will meet the same fate as you. A helpless, mindless drone ready to take my orders. A slave. A mindless slave ...’.

A tear begun to run down Slave 13’s cheek as Pavani wanked him, her cold and malevolent smile widening as she continued to stare at the photograph ...

Chapter One: The reoccurring nightmare

At the precise moment when Pavani was just waking up to begin her busy day, many miles away, down the coast of Brighton stood another large house. Equally impressive as the home that Pavani occupied, this mansion was situated near the sea. This too was surrounded by acres of green land.

Unlike the previous house this house only had one occupant. He was a man in his mid-twenties. He is the man in the photograph that Pavani had just received. He is Rick Holden.

Unlike Pavani who had just woken up, Rick was still asleep. It was his usual routine. He always lived by night, partying endlessly until the early hours. He was never an earlier riser. He can afford to be. Rick Holden had always led a comfortable life. To his father he was a disappointment as he showed no interest in his father’s business affairs.

His father wanted him as his successor but work is something that Rick Holden had frowned upon. Rick’s father tried everything to get the boy to show an interest in his future role that was ear marked for him, but Rick was too set in his playboy lifestyle of fast cars, exotic women and all night partying.

Rick’s father’s friends and business associates had urged him to disown him, but Rick’s father never did. This was because he felt partly responsible. Being their only son, Rick’s parents had spoilt him.

So when Rick finally decided to leave home, his father brought him a large house and gave him a hefty allowance. The house was too big for him to maintain, so Rick employed domestic servants.

In the early years Rick would only employ maids. He had a fondness for Asian women particularly Indian women. He would often employ an Indian maid, but then he would make perverted sexual advances on them. This was something he used to do with maids in his father’s household. Not surprisingly he would drive them away.

As he got older though, he wised up. As each maid started leaving, there was no one to cook his meals and wash his clothes and do all the other house work. He then became sensible enough to employ a butler or if not an unattractive female house keeper. He knew that if he employed a beautiful young maid, then he couldn’t help himself.

Ironically this particular night, he retired to bed early as he had some business to take care off in the morning. His previous butler had just left his service and he needed to find a new one.

He also needed to contact his lawyers about managing his father’s estate. His father had just passed away mere months after the death of his mother. To most people this is a tragedy but to Rick it was more of an inconvenience.

For most part of his young life he hardly knew them and for the past eight years he barely ever saw them. He now had to decide whether to sell off all his fathers’ assets and shares or to employ advisors to manage it effectively.

He knew for certain, that certain properties would have to be sold. The first property he was putting up for sale was Gabriel Chase, his old family home. It was a beautiful property and would certainly fetch a good price on the market.

Rick had considered renting it out just like the other properties he had inherited. However the house held bitter memories for Rick and he just wanted to get rid of it. It is true he had strained relationship with his parents, but that was not just the main reason why he wanted to sell Gabriel Chase.

The night hadn’t been pleasant for Rick. He had spent the night tossing and turning. It wasn’t because of the problems ahead but because he was having a nightmare. This particular nightmare was a reoccurring one. It doesn’t always happen and his nights have been blissful, but when they do happen it was a distressing experience both during the dream and the hours after he wakes up.

The root of his nightmare was triggered by a traumatic experience in his childhood when he was a fifteen year old school boy. It took place at Gabriel Chase and it was this very reason why he so desperately wanted to get rid of the old family home.

That year was a good year for Rick. His father employed two Indian maids. Although both are in their late thirties, both were very beautiful. Both were buxom with huge boobs and shapely bottoms. One was a tall woman while the other lady was much shorter.

It was the shorter lady that Rick remembers. This was Pavani. Over the years he had come across many maids of whom he made improper advances too. He hardly remembers any of their names but he can never forget Pavani. She was the one that caused him this childhood trauma. The other maid was her friend Radha. Rick hardly ever remembers her name—that is until he is dreaming.

The dream he is having was of the true distressing incident he experienced at the hands of Pavani when he was a teenager.

In the dream Pavani was busy working in the kitchen. It was her last day at the Holden house. She had been cleaning the sink and hadn’t notice the kitchen door opening. Rick had opened the door and crept in.

For a minute he watches the beautiful maid as she cleaned the sink. Pavani who had her back to him was unaware of Rick’s presence. Gleefully he looked up and down as he studied the maid carefully. She was wearing a pink sari. Her long hair was tied in a long plait that hung from her back like a tail of a horse. The plait reached her large shapely bum. Rick’s cock begun to twitch. She was incredibly sexy.

He had also made improper advances on both Pavani and Radha but for the past few days he had been focusing all his attention on Pavani as he knew she was leaving.

As he watched her, he realised that this could be the last chance he will ever have of making a pass at her. He decided to seize the moment. He just had to let her know how much he appreciated her.

Slowly he crept up behind her, until he was inches away from her bottom. He reached and fondles her large bum. Her bum felt divine. Pavani gasped in shock. She immediately turned round. Rick now had a view of her front. He was not disappointed. Even though her large bust was covered by her sari he could still see the outline. Her face was also heavily made up.

The look of shock was still etched on Pavani’s face. Rick just smiled at her.

‘Oh my beautiful Indian maharani’ said Rick. ‘How I am going to miss you. In order to show my gratitude to you I will be giving you my penis as a leaving present. My cock is yours to control’.

Although it was very offensive, Rick meant every word he said. In his own twisted way he adored Pavani. She was his fantasy woman at the moment. He can’t thank her enough for all his lustful wet dreams he had been having lately.

As soon as he said those offensive words the expression on Pavani’s face changed from one of shock to one of utter revulsion. Rick still smiled at her as this was nothing new. However what she did next was something new and was so unexpected that it took him by surprise.

Without warning her hand shot out and grabbed Rick’s balls and squeezed them hard. This shocked Rick and he winced with pain. He noticed Pavani’s eyes burning with anger and they were so intimidating that he froze with fear.

‘You bastard!’ said Pavani with anger. ‘You think you can rule us but I swear to you one day we will rule you instead!’

Rick was never spoken to like this before and he was now regretting his actions.

‘What did you call me? Maharani?’ screamed Pavani. ‘Yes, that’s right! One day I will be your maharani and you will kneel before me and serve me. And Radha will become your goddess and you will kneel and worship her. We maybe your servants but one day you will be our slave’.

Pavani then dug her sharp nails further into his groin as she squeezed his balls harder. Rick then gasped. Pain begun to spread throughout Rick’s body. He wanted to scream but his vocal chords were paralyzed by the intense pain.

‘And you just unwittingly made the first offering to the goddesses that will one day enslave you’ said Pavani as her claw like nails increased the pressure on his testicles. ‘Your cock and balls are ours to control. And for my first command, I shall command it not to ejaculate unless you repent your trespasses against me and Radha and submit yourself to bondage to me’.

Rick didn’t know what was happening to Pavani. It was as if she was in grip of some sort of mania. Her face was a mask of anger as she crushed his balls with her hard sharp nails.

Rick then went weak. He felt as if he was going to pass out as his vision became blurred ...

Chapter Two: The prayer room

It was at this precise moment that Rick then woke up in a cold sweat. He was shivering. His pyjamas were soaking wet with sweat. He breathed a sigh of relief but his torment was only beginning. Without warning a voice begun to echo in his head:

‘Your cock and balls are ours to control. And for my first command, I shall command it not to ejaculate unless you repent your trespasses against me and Radha and submit yourself to bondage to me’.

It was Pavani’s voice. It was the last words she had ever spoken to him. The phrase kept on repeating in his brain, causing his head to ache.

Immediately he pulled back the covers, opened his pyjama trousers and looked at his cock. As expected it was rock hard and twitching madly.

‘Oh no, not again’ he sobbed weakly. Immediately he jumped out of bed and opened the draw of a small table that was besides his bed. The draw was empty safe for a small key. He grabbed the key and then ran out of the room. He knew where he had to go as he had been in this situation many times before.

When he reached upstairs he came to a small room that was padlocked. The room had not been entered in for the past three months. He immediately unlocked the padlock with the small key. The door then flung open and Rick entered.

In the room was a large table. On the table were several gold oil Indian lamps, an incense stick holder, a box of matches and a large pot. The room is not so different from the prayer rooms found in homes in India. Yet instead of pictures and idols of Hindu gods, just above the table, stuck to the wall were several old tatty photographs.

When Rick left home he managed to gather many of the old family photographs of the time when Pavani was in his parents’ employment. In certain photographs Pavani managed to get into shot. He managed to cut out the images of Pavani from the pictures. There were five in total. He needed to use these pictures to aid in his ‘therapy’ whenever he is experiencing his ‘psychological problems’.

It was these photos that were stuck to the wall. The room itself was slightly dusty. This is not surprising as Rick only entered the room whenever he had these unusual ‘attacks’ of the mind such as the one he is experiencing now. The last attack was months ago. After he has these attacks he locks up and forgets about the room.

He always refers to this room as the ‘recuperation room’—expect when he is experiencing the trauma he is experiencing right now. At this precise moment this room is the shrine of his goddess, Queen Pavani—the divine lady that controls his cock.

Immediately Rick picked up the matches and lit the oil lamp and the incense sticks that were on the holders. The room then filled with light and the strong aroma of burning incenses. Once this was done he got undressed and neatly folded his pyjamas and placed them to one side.

Finally he places the large gold pot on front of the table. The base of the pot was caked with a dried white substance. This was the remnants of all the semen that Rick had ejaculated over the years, whenever he was experiencing this ‘trauma’.

The naked man then knelt before the table. As he focused hard on the photographs Rick begun to stroke himself and recite a prayer.

‘O Maharani Pavani, O Goddess. Queen of all India, Empress of the East. I know I pledged eternal servitude to you and I know I have not been worshipping you lately. I know you are angry with me because of this and that you are now punishing me for this act of heresy. But please forgive me. I know I said this time and time before, it is just that I have been loosing my faith. I tried hard to believe in you but I keep swaying from the path of righteousness’.

‘O Goddess Pavani I am so sorry. I just couldn’t help it. Please forgive me. Please give me the strength to worship you. Please do not punish my cock by preventing it from ejaculating in your honour’.

‘You said all those years ago that one day I will be your slave. I still look forward to the day you will return to subjugate me and to punish me for my trespasses committed against you’.

‘Even though I haven’t been worshiping you I still think of you every time I masturbate and every time I am with another woman. I still remember you. Your alluring scarlet red lips, your beautiful long black hair, your massive tits and your large titillating bum are still in my thoughts, driving my cock wild. O Queen Pavani have mercy your majesty. Let me shoot my sperm in reverence to your beauty’.

Just then the voices echoing in his mind then lowered in volume. His cock finally exploded. Jet after jet of spunk shot out of his cock. Rick immediately picked up the pot and placed his cock over the neck of the pot, making sure that the semen was discharged in the pot.

‘Oh thank you, o heavenly goddess’ he muttered as his cock continued to fire.

After about half a minute his cock stopped firing. Exhausted, Rick then picked up the pot from the floor.

‘For you Goddess Pavani’ he said as he placed the pot on the table. ‘Please accept this offering as a tribute to your beauty and as a token of my submission to you and as a penance for my sins’.

He then got up from the floor and begun to kiss each picture that was on the wall and then begun to lick up his own spunk that was on the floor. He then begun to clean up the room to ensure it was neat and tidy and dust free. He then got dressed and left the room, padlocking it behind him.

Chapter Three: The prophecy

When he reached his room he then laid down on his bed. He was tired and very weak. The experience had been energy sapping.

‘It’s alright, it is gone now’ he muttered to himself. ‘It was all not true’.

Rick was now in denial. He always experiences this after he has this ‘trauma’. Whenever he has this nightmare of the ordeal he had suffered at the hands of Pavani all those years ago, he always experiences this bizarre ‘trauma’, where he would wake up and find his cock hard and voices in his head.

At the time he always felt that Pavani was a goddess and that she had been punishing him. He then always goes to the ‘recuperation room’ and masturbate in Pavani’s honour begging for forgiveness.

Once he spunked up, he would then tidy up the shrine then lock up. And then he goes to bed to recover.

For a few hours he would feel disorientated and he would recover and regain his strength. It was at this point that ‘reality’ would seep in. He then would become convinced that what he had experienced was just a psychological illness brought on by the traumatic experience he suffered when he was in his teens.

He would behave normally from hereon until he has another attack and the pattern is repeated again. He thought about getting professional help to overcome this problem but he was too embarrassed to approach anyone for counselling.

This latest attack however was different as it got him thinking. As he sat in bed he began to realise that this has been going on for more than a decade. Every time he had them he always thought that the maid he abused all those years ago was really a goddess and she had been punishing him. The ‘trauma’ always stops after he prays to her and begs her forgiveness and pledges his submission to her—a pledge that is unfulfilled.

Even though he would always dismiss the notion that Pavani was really a goddess after he recovers, he was now having doubts. It has been going on for years and the ‘trauma’ would always stop after he prays to her. What if Pavani was really a goddess? The very thought of it seemed ridiculous and yet he was still unsure.

Rick then got out of bed. He picked up the small key from the table besides the bed and again made his way upstairs. He was still unsure whether Pavani was really a goddess. He was determined to find out once and for all.

He again reached the ‘recuperation room’. The only time he ever enters the room is when he was suffering from one of his ‘attacks’. However at this moment he was about to break with tradition. For the first time he is going to enter it while he is not suffering from his ‘attacks’.

He unlocked the padlock of the door and went in. As was normal he lit up the incense sticks and the lamp. He then got undressed and folded his pyjamas neatly and placed them to one side. He placed the pot in the floor in front of the table. He then knelt down in front of the table.

Taking hold of his cock, he begun to stroke himself as he carefully concentrated on the photographs on the wall. His limp cock was soon erect as he focused on the tatty photos of the beautiful Indian lady. He then began to recite a prayer:

‘O beautiful Pavani I come before you because I am confused and my faith in you is unclear. Please forgive me but I must be sure of my faith’.

‘O merciful Pavani, even though you have gave me back control of my cock, the curse you placed on it all those years ago has still not been lifted. At the time you were my maid. I want to be sure that the maid that served my father is really my goddess. All I ask for you is a sign’.

‘You have once told me that even though that you were my servant that one day I will be yours and Goddess Radha’s slave. I have always taken this as a prediction. I always assumed that one day our paths will cross and you will return to me, not as my maid but as my goddess and that I will be reunited with you, not as your employer but as your slave’.

‘O mighty Pavani, if you really are a goddess please fulfil this prophecy and quell my doubts. I want you and Goddess Radha to enslave me. I beg of you, please enslave me. Just show me a sign ...’

Rick’s cock once again exploded ...

* * *

Many miles away, just mere minutes after Rick ejaculated, Pavani was sitting on her bed. The naked form of Slave 13 was by her feet—licking up his own semen that was on the floor. He had ejaculated at the exact same moment as Rick has. He hadn’t cum in over a week. Pavani sensing that her slave was getting weak then masturbated him and he had climaxed under her supervision.

What Rick Holden didn’t realise that the prophecy that she made to him all those years ago is about to be fulfilled—sooner than he thought!

Pavani was unconcerned about the naked man that was licking at her feet. She was focused on her next victim as she was staring intensely at the photo of Rick that she clutched on her left hand. Her outstretched right hand was already dripping with sperm ...

Chapter Four: The arrival of Goddess Radha

Slave 9 waited in the living room with fear and trepidation. His whole body was shaking. He had been waiting for this moment for a long time. He was waiting for the arrival of Goddess Radha, the elder sister of Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha.

In fact he waited a lifetime for the arrival of this important goddess. In his own mangled mind he had lived and served in his current world before in a former life and still hadn’t seen this elusive goddess, despite the fact that he served her younger sisters.

He had a photo of her in his small sleeping quarters. He prayed to it every night before going to bed. Every month, Goddess Geetha had ordered him to masturbate in front of the picture. On Goddess Geetha’s command he ejaculated in front of the picture of Goddess Radha as a tribute to her beauty.

For the previous week, this monthly ritual has become daily. Geetha was massaging his mind so that he can obey her sexy eldest sister and accept her as his goddess.

Although he had wanked and spunked up in front of her portrait for the past week, the five days prior to Goddess Radha’s arrival the ritual ceased.

Geetha made him wank in front of her oldest sister’s picture but didn’t allow him to shoot his load. In fact he hadn’t spunked up since. Geetha was building up the sperm in his balls and the frustration in his body.

This will make him long for Radha. It was Geetha’s intention to get Radha to wank him personally. Radha will then lead him into an explosive climax. The explosive orgasm will flush out his mind and seal his submission to Radha’s will.

Slave 9 gasped as he heard the front door opening. He heard the laughter and idle chatter of female voices. The voices grew louder and he heard the clicking of heels.

The door of the living room then opened. Two tall beautiful Indian ladies entered. He recognised them straight away. They were Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha.

Behind them was another tall beautiful lady. Slave 9 recognised her too. It was Goddess Radha. He gasped. It was a historic moment in his life as it was the first time he saw her and she looked even lovelier than her photograph and she was even more beautiful than he ever imagined her to be.

The tall beautiful Indian lady bears a passing resemblance to Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. She was obviously was older than them but still looked stunning. Her hair appeared to be longer than her two sisters as it was tied in a large bun. She was wearing a bright red sari.

Then two other Indian girls entered. They were very young. They looked liked they were in their teens. Slave 9 recognised them too. It was Goddess Radha’s two daughters Sindhu and Lakshmi. Like their mother and aunties both girls were tall and had very long hair. Both were wearing matching designer salwar kameez dresses. Sindhu was wearing a pink one while her older sister was wearing a green one.

‘My, my’ said Radha, looking around the house in awe. ‘You have both done well. I am so proud of the both of you’.

Rani and Geetha both had smiles. They felt so happy that their beloved elder sister whom they both loved and respected had heaped such praise on them.

‘I would love to have a house as big as this’ she told them.

‘My dear sister, you will, we promise you’ said Rani.

‘Yes, it is true’ agreed Geetha. ‘In a matter of a few months you too will be a rich woman all courtesy of your greatest enemy. And he will be grovelling at your feet’.

Radha was still looking around the large room in admiration. Her gaze then rested on the naked young man standing in the corner of the room. It was the first time she noticed him. She only heard about him from phone conversations and letters. She smiled sinisterly as she fixed at him with a cold stare.

‘So this is the cretin who used to own this house’ said Radha to her sisters.

‘No’ said Geetha. ‘That was his father and his cousin’.

‘And we have dealt with them in our own special way’ said Rani.

Rani, Geetha and Radha all begun to laugh. The two young Indian girls also begun to giggle.

‘This is the young man we enslaved last year’ said Geetha.

‘That large house we brought for you for your birthday in India’ said Rani. ‘It was purchased with the proceedings from this bastard’s wealth’.

‘My my, I want to see the young man who has given me my beautiful home’ said Radha. ‘He must have liked me so much to donate such an expensive gift’.

‘Oh believe me he does’ said Geetha. ‘He worships you. He prays in front of your picture every night’.

‘He also donated his freedom to you’ said Rani.

Rani then called out to her young slave: ‘Well come on cretin, present yourself to our guest of honour’.

Slave 9 then walked slowly towards Radha. He stood before her with his head bowed. Lakshmi and Sindhu were talking amongst themselves discreetly. They were also giggling at the naked youth who was only a few years younger than them.

‘Well slave’ said Goddess Geetha. ‘Do you know who this is?’

‘Yes I do’ answered Slave 9. ‘This is my Goddess Radha’.

‘Well show her the appreciation afforded to a goddess’ barked Rani.

Slave 9 knelt before her and kissed her sandals. All five ladies were laughing.

Radha for her part was looking down admiringly. She can’t remember the last time she had a man at her feet—let alone a young good looking youth grovelling at her.

Slave 9 continued to lick at Radha’s sandals for about two minutes until the spectacle begun to loose its novelty.

‘Alright boy, you may stop now’ said Radha.

Slave 9 stopped licking.

‘Rise’ ordered Radha.

Slave 9 then rose.

Radha then turned to Rani.

‘So this is the son of your late husband’ said Radha.

‘Yes that is right’ said Rani.

Radha looked deeply into Slave 9’s eyes. She smiled as she took hold of his cock.

Just then Geetha then quickly appeared behind her sister. She looked over Radha shoulders so she faced the naked young man.

‘Look into my eyes slave’ ordered Geetha.

Slave 9 responded.

‘The trigger we have inserted in your brain will also respond to this touch ... the touch of your Goddess Radha’ said Geetha. ‘If ever Radha like me or Rani were to touch your cock, you will become more aware of your servitude to her and you will weaken dramatically, becoming more and more docile and obedient to Radha. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ droned Slave 9 whose mind begun to weaken. To the delight of Radha his cock begun to stiffen in her hand. Radha was grinning. Her daughters were still giggling.

‘Do you like your Auntie Radha?’ asked Radha as she begun to stroke him.

‘He is not permitted to say that’ said Rani. ‘It is blasphemy. He is to refer to you as Goddess’.

‘Quiet Rani’ said Radha to Rani. ‘He had after all started life as my step nephew’.

Rani then looked at Geetha. She had a look of annoyance on her face. She didn’t like the route her elder sister is taking. Geetha however was more understanding. She placed her finger on her lips to indicate to Rani to keep quiet and let their elder sister have her fun.

‘Well boy, I asked you a question’ said Radha as she continued to stroke him. ‘Do you like your Auntie Radha?’

‘I-I am not allowed to called you that, O Goddess Radha’ stammered the young slave.

‘Oh come now, let’s not be formal’ said Radha. ‘Yes it is true that I am your goddess, but I suppose in the eyes of the law, I am still your aunt. For the time being at least, you shall refer to me as Auntie Radha, until you are told otherwise. Do you understand boy?’

‘Yes ... Auntie Radha’ said Slave 9, remembering to comply with the wishes of his goddess by referring to her as ‘auntie’.

He was slightly apprehensive at first as he had been educated by both Rani and Geetha not to utter this phrase when he addresses them since he agreed to become their slave. He had been taught that the phrases ‘aunt’ or stepmother is blasphemous to the two sisters.

However since Radha had insisted that this is the way she wished to be addressed, he judges that this was acceptable as it was more blasphemous to disobey a goddess.

‘Now I shall ask you again’ said Radha. ‘For the third and final time, do you like your Auntie Radha?’

‘Yes of course’ said Slave 9.

‘You don’t find me cruel?’ asked Radha with a smile as she continued to stroke him cautiously.

‘I don’t know?’ said Slave 9.

‘How about my sisters?’ asked Radha. ‘Are they cruel?’

‘Yes, very’ said Slave 9.

‘Do they mistreat you?’ asked Radha.

‘All the time’ said Slave 9. ‘Especially Goddess Rani’.

Rani begun to smile when she heard this remark. She actually felt proud.

‘So what are my sisters like?’ said Radha. ‘And be honest with me’.

‘They are both evil and merciless’ said Slave 9. ‘Particularly Goddess Rani’.

Rani grinned even more. She wasn’t offended by her slave’s remark. If anything she felt flattered as she took it as a compliment!

‘Well my boy’ said Radha. ‘You must not like them’.

‘No I love them dearly’ said Slave 9. ‘Despite all the cruelty I still love them and I am happy to serve and worship them’.

Radha laughed. Her two sisters also smiled. Her daughters were smiling, both occasionally whispering to each other.

‘So what do you think of me then’ asked Radha. ‘What type of person am I?’

‘I ... don’t know’ said Slave 9 in confused tones. ‘I only just met you’.

‘Do you find me a nasty person’ asked Radha with a wry smile.

‘N-no ... I don’t know’ stammered the naked young man. ‘Y-you seemed rather nice’.

Radha again laughed. Her sisters and daughters were also laughing. Slave 9 had a funny feeling he was wrong in his initial assumptions of Radha.

‘Well my boy, you are so wrong’ said Radha. ‘Why do you think my sisters are so cruel and callous?’

‘I don’t know’ said Slave 9.

‘Because of me, you silly boy’ said Radha with a chuckle. ‘I virtually brought them up. They follow my ideals’.

‘You see boy when we were growing up we were quite poor. We had nothing. The only thing we had was each other. But we had no money and seemingly no prospects. However we did have one thing in our favour. We had beauty. And we used that to our advantage’.

‘I find I can easily find employment that way, however the bastards that employed me were only after my body. It is funny when I look back on those days. I now realise that I should have used my beauty to enslave those bastards’.

‘That’s what happened when your father fell for Rani. Rani hated him. But I told her to marry him. In a way it saved us. Your father’s money led us out of hardship, though there was only one problem—the bastard wouldn’t die! So Rani just got sick and tired of waiting and helped him on his way’.

‘Unexpectedly his brother and his wife also perished. And suddenly all that was left of your family was just you and your cousin. Geetha then dealt with that with hypnosis. Using their beauty it wasn’t difficult for Rani and Geetha to seduce and enslave both you and your cousin. It was also easy to destroy your cousin without arousing suspicion—a destruction that he himself consented to. And now you are the only one left’.

Slave 9 was silent as he was once again reminded of his vulnerable position in life.

‘No my boy, you are wrong’ said Radha. ‘I am far from nice’.

The mood suddenly changed. Radha was now no longer smiling. Slave 9 also noticed that Radha’s eyes become suddenly cold. He recognised this coldness. He had seen this very coldness in the unsympathetic eyes of her sisters time and time again, but he was seeing it for the first time in Radha’s eyes.

‘The fact that my sisters had done this to you is something that I approve of and I have no sympathy or compassion for your plight’ said Radha as her stroking also begun to pick up pace. ‘You and your family deserve everything that had befallen you. Men like you deserve to suffer. I am happy you are suffering. I am very happy that my sisters have done this to you and I am proud of them. These are the very ideals that I have instilled in my daughters just that I instilled in my sisters’.

Slave 9 was shivering at Radha’s sudden change of tone. In fact the mood of the entire room had suddenly changed. Rani and Geetha too wasn’t laughing or smiling. Even Radha’s two daughters were suddenly quiet as their faces bore serious expressions.

For a minute the mood was unsettling. Then without warning Radha’s face softened a bit. The pace of Radha’s stroking also became relaxed.

‘Well, what do you think of your Auntie Radha now?’ said Radha in a matter of fact way.

‘I don’t know’ said Slave 9.

‘Well, I have your money and your freedom and I have destroyed your life’ said Radha as her stroking picked up pace again. ‘What do you say to that?’

‘Nothing’ said slave 9. ‘There is nothing I can say’.

‘Well aren’t you going to at least fight for it’ said Radha.

‘No I can’t and I won’t’ said Slave 9. ‘I am addicted to your beauty and the beauty of your sisters and daughters’.

Radha then begun to laugh. The mood of the room became light-hearted again as Rani and Geetha also begun to laugh at the plight of the naked and pitiable young man. Radha’s two daughters also begun to giggle again.

Radha then brought her face forward so that she is face to face and up close with Slave 9. Slave 9 shivered even more with fear as her eyes bored into his face. He could also smell Radha’s strong perfume. It was beginning to make him dizzy. She was also grinning evilly.

‘Do you know what you are’ said Radha in a tone that was huskily seductive. ‘You are a weirdo’.

Her stroking then became frantic. Radha’s sisters and daughters were laughing. Slave 9 was still shaking with fear. Although his cock was rock hard and leaking precum, it was also in pain due to Radha’s hard strokes. His breathing was also becoming shallow.

Suddenly Radha let go of his penis. Slave 9 begun to breathe normally

‘Pathetic’ said Radha to the wretched youth who bowed his head in shame.

‘Kneel’ said Radha.

Slave 9 then knelt before his sexy auntie.

Radha continued to curse the pitiable young man.

‘Pathetic. Spineless. Gutless ...’ said Radha as she poured scorn at her weak nephew. ‘You are not even worthy to call me Auntie. I can see why Rani and Geetha don’t want you to refer to them as Auntie either. From now on you will refer to me as Goddess Radha, is that understood slave?’

‘Yes ... Goddess Radha’ said Slave 9, remembering to refer to the Indian beauty as ‘Goddess’ rather than ‘Auntie’.

‘Now lie on your back’ said Radha.

Slave 9 obeyed his goddess without question.

Radha walked up to the naked youth on the floor. She placed her right sandal on his chest and looked down haughtily at him.

‘This is your rightful place’ said Radha. ‘Beneath our feet’.

Radha turned and faced her daughters.

‘Come here girls’ she said.

As he saw the towering form of Goddess Radha, Slave 9 could also hear the clicking of heels as her daughters approached him.

Soon Sindhu was at her mother’s side while Lakshmi was standing by Slave 9’s head. Slave 9 looked up. He could just make out Radha and Sindhu looking down on him.

He couldn’t see Lakshmi as she was standing near his head, but he knew she was there as he could feel her presence.

‘This is what we do with men’ said Radha to her daughters. ‘We crush them’.

Both girls smiled evilly as Sindhu placed her high heeled sandal on the naked youth’s chest right next to her mother’s sandals. Both mother and daughter begun to press down their footwear as they dug their sharp heels into the wretched youth’s flesh causing him discomfort.

Lakshmi then arched her back and leaned slightly forward so that her face was in view of the young man on the ground. Slave 9 could now see Lakshmi clearly although from his view, her face was upside down. Lakshmi smiled evilly. She then opened her mouth and spat at him. Her spit landed squarely in his face.

Sindhu then noticed Slave 9’s rock hard cock. Slowly she began to trail her sandal down his stomach and lower abdomen until it neared his groin. Her sharp heel then rested on the tip of his stiff cock.

Her mother turned round and noticed Sindhu smiling evilly. She then looked down and noticed her daughter’s heel trapping the youth’s sensitive cock head. Both mother and daughter looked at each other and smiled. Radha knew what was on her younger daughter’s mind. She nodded in approval.

Sindhu then pressed down her heel. The sharp point then begun to impale the exposed cockhead. Slave 9 let out a strangled cry of anguish as pain begun to seep throughout his body. Both mother and daughters begun to laugh.

Rani and Geetha who was watching at a short distance were also smiling. Bloodthirsty Rani was satisfied with the cruelty her nieces had shown to their victim. To her, they have a lot of potential to be ruthless and merciless—just like her.

Geetha was also happy with what she was seeing. Her sister’s girls certainly had the right attitude, but she was still wondering how they will fare as students in hypnosis as they are to play a key role in the revenge mission they have planned for Radha’s greatest enemy.

Tears begun to roll down Slave 9’s eyes as he realised that the two beautiful Indian girls and their sexy mother were no different from their aunties and younger sisters.

Chapter Five: The two sexy girls

It is 10 o’clock at night and the bar was already packed to the gill. This wasn’t unusual as it was a Friday night. The drinking was lively with the chatter of young yuppie types in their twenties.

Rick was seated in a corner. Sitting quietly and drinking alone, Rick stood out like a sore thumb. The fact that he was a great deal older than those at the bar also helped to differentiate him from the rest of the crowd.

Usually he would be amongst the young crowd, trying to chat up the young ladies but today was different. As he sipped his pint, he was deep in thought.

He began to sum up what had happened to him in the morning. That very morning he had just experienced another one of his ‘attacks’. This time things were different. After the ‘attack’ he had broken with tradition and had actually re-entered the ‘prayer/recuperation’ room and prayed to ‘Goddess Pavani’ for a sign to prove to him that she had actually existed and the ‘attack’ he had suffered was an example of her punishment.

He smiled to himself. He now believes he had over reacted. He thought he had been very silly. He again figured that it must have been a medical condition brought on by the trauma of what he had experienced as a teenager.

Although it was embarrassing he now came to the conclusion that he must get some help. It has been going on for sometime.

As Rick was deep in thought, he put his pint glass to his lips. He realised that it was empty. Such was his deep thinking he wasn’t aware that he had down his latest pint. He had been taking a few sips of beer. It was only his second pint and the night was still young.

For the first time in about an hour he looked around. He was surprised to see that the place was packed. When he arrived there it was only half full. He was so deep in his own world that he wasn’t aware how busy and noisy that the public house has become.

As he surveyed the lively bar, a table caught his eye. There sitting at the table were two young ladies. What caught his eye was not the fact that they were sitting alone but the fact they were attractive Indian girls. Rick always had an attraction for exotic looking women. His particular favourite was Indian ladies.

What delighted him more was the fact that they were looking directly at him—and smiling! Rick suddenly forgot his problems. He was certain that he was ‘in there’ as they say. The girls had obviously taken a shine to him. They were gorgeous. They were still looking at him and giggling as they begun to whisper to each other. He knew he was in for a good night.

Most men in Rick’s shoes probably would have been flattered but Rick wasn’t—he had always been arrogant and was so full of himself. He pictured himself as god’s gift to women. It was not that Rick was ugly, he was somewhat fairly attractive in his own little way, but he certainly wasn’t a Brad Pitt or a Tom Cruise type—which is something that he saw himself as.

Straightening his shoulders and putting on a broad grin, he got up and confidently begun making his way to the table the girls where sitting in. The girls appeared to be blushing.

As he approached their table, he begun to notice them more. They were both tall with long black hair. They were both heavily made up, their luscious lips painted in bright red lipstick.

Both were wearing attractive designer dresses which were quite revealing. The dresses had large slits on the side that revealed their long slender legs. The front of the dresses, had plunging necklines that exposed the deep cleavages of their large breasts.

They were so glamorous that they could have both stepped off a Bollywood film set.

When he reached there table he immediately pulled up a chair and sat opposite them. He fixed at them with a starry eyed stare. The girls blushed with shyness. He smiled at them.

The two girls reminded Rick of the young Indian actresses he often saw on cable TV. They looked like a Shilpa Shetty or Aishwarya Rai type.

Rick introduced himself and told them that he couldn’t help noticing two very attractive girls. The girls then blushed even more, seemingly flattered by his comments. Rick had already started turning on the charm.

He asked them whether they wanted anything to drink. The girls sheepishly accepted his offer.

For the next hour the three engaged in a lively conversation. Rick found out that they were two sisters called Lakshmi and Sindhu. For the past hour he had been using up all his best chat up lines and judging by the reactions of the two girls they seemed to be working—or so he thinks.

In reality both girls were disgusted. They found his remarks quite offensive and quite stomach churning. Once or twice they felt like reaching for the sick bag.

Being attractive young females both Lakshmi and Sindhu were no stranger to male attention and were quite used to listening to the corniest of chat up lines.

But the verbal diarrhoea that they were being subjected to was something else to say the least. They were beginning to wonder whether their tormentor had ever had any female company!

Still they played along. Any normal person (male or female) would have slapped him and left his company ages ago, but not the two sisters—they had plans for him. Sinister plans!

Of course Rick didn’t see what was in store for him. The fact that his comments seemed to strike a chord with the two girls convinced him that they had fallen for his ‘charms’.

Oblivious to the danger that he was in and confident that they were hooked on him, he then suggested that they all go to his place. He expected them to decline and was ready to turn on the ‘charm’ again as he was so enchanted by their beauty that he was determined that they were to come back to his place at whatever cost.

He knew that he had to have them and he wouldn’t sleep peacefully that night if he didn’t have sex with at least one of the girls.

He was quite shocked and surprised when they readily accepted his invitation to come back to his place. He was amazed how easily he ‘won’ them over. However what he didn’t realise was the fact that it was actually the two girls that had won him over instead. They too were surprised of how easily they entrapped him.

They had spent the morning being taught techniques of the art of seduction by their Auntie Rani. They were ready to approach Rick and seduce him, when he approached them instead.

They were amazed of how easily he fell for them and they barely did anything! It seems that the lessons their attractive aunt taught them were in vain, as they didn’t even put any of it into practise.

Still at least the first stage of the mission that the two aunts had set them was out of the way. They now can focus on the next part of the mission—which involves utilising the hypnosis lessons they had been taught by their Auntie Geetha.

By eleven o’clock that night the three of them were on the back seat of a taxi heading for Rick’s home. Rick was sitting in the middle with Sindhu on his left and Lakshmi on his right. He was snogging Sindhu passionately—their tongues probing each others mouths. Lakshmi was licking out his ear. Rick was also stroking Lakshmi’s leg.

Both girls were stroking Rick’s thighs. Lakshmi’s hand begun to trail up his trouser leg until it rested on his groin. She smiled to herself as she noticed that his groin area was hard. She gave his balls a slight squeeze and a tent like shape then begun to form in his trousers between his legs ...

Chapter Six: Rick’s house

The door of the living room of Rick’s mansion then burst open as Rick and the girls entered. Rick quickly grabbed Sindhu and pushed her up against the wall and begun to kiss her. He was quite rough—something that worried Sindhu. He then tried to tear at Sindhu’s dress but she stopped him.

‘Relax darling’ said Sindhu in seductive tones. ‘We have all the time in the world, let just take it easy’.

Rick was somewhat annoyed. Such was his arrogance he wasn’t used to being told what to do. However when Sindhu begun to stroke his face in a seductive manner he felt inclined to respect her wishes.

Lakshmi then kissed him in the cheek and discreetly whispered into his ear and asked him whether she can phone her mother to tell her that she and her sister would be coming home in the morning. Rick gave her permission to use the phone in the hallway and Lakshmi then disappeared from the living room—leaving her younger sister at the mercy of the lecherous Rick.

Rick then fixed Sindhu with a burning stare—passion was ablaze in his eyes. Sindhu then smiled nervously at Rick. She asked him for a glass of whiskey. She told him that whiskey always got her worked up and in the mood for sex.

Rick then pointed to the drinks cabinet. Sindhu then hurriedly made her way to the cabinet and poured herself a drink. Rick stared at her like a predatory animal ready to pounce.

Unbeknown to him Sindhu had taken a small container from the belt of her dress. The small container contained a few white tablets. She placed one of the pills into the glass of whiskey that she had poured. The pill begun to sizzle on the surface of the glass as it begun to dissolve in the alcohol. A powdery substance begun to float on the top of the glass.

She then approached Rick who still stared at her.

‘Won’t you care for a drink?’ she asked as she stretched out the glass.

‘I don’t want to drink anything’ he sneered. ‘I thought you said you wanted a drink yourself’.

‘Er ... I do’ said Sindhu nervously. ‘It is just I get all horny seeing a man drink. It so manly to see a man drink. Won’t you at least do it for me honey, hmm?’

Rick was already annoyed. This chick was trying his patience. His earlier ‘charm’ was already gone. Once he got them at the sanctuary of his home, there was no escape from him. He was determined that his ‘guests’ remained in his control. Still, if seeing a man drink made this girl horny, then who is he to argue.

He then grabbed the glass from Sindhu’s hand and in one gulp he downed the contents of the glass. For a brief second he felt that the taste was peculiar, but he was preoccupied with the thought of bedding this attractive girl.

He then threw the glass against the wall shattering it into many pieces. He then grabbed the startled young girl and begun to snog her. Sindhu nervously put her arms around him.

Meanwhile Lakshmi was in the hallway with the phone receiver to her head. She had already phoned the Padma residence and there was a ringing tone at the other end of the line as she patiently waited for someone to answer.

She hoped that they answered promptly as she wanted to quickly get back to the living room and assist her baby sister. The thought of leaving her alone with this uncontrollable animal was worrying her immensely.

‘Hello ... Auntie Geetha ...’ said Lakshmi into the mouthpiece as the line went live. ‘Yes we are in ... hmm ... look you better come quick it doesn’t look pleasant ... yes ... yes ... I remember ... the ruby necklace ... yes ... the clicking of fingers ... okay ... alright, come quick ... must dash, bye!’

Lakshmi hung up the phone and then made her way to the living room.

Chapter Seven: The hypnotic trap

When Lakshmi entered the living room, she found that things were becoming heated. Rick was forcefully kissing her younger sister. His rough hands were squeezing her breasts.

Lakshmi then approached Rick and grabbed him and hugged him. Rick then let go of Sindhu and focused his attention on her sexy elder sister. Sindhu was somewhat relieved that Lakshmi was in the room.

As Rick turned he felt that his legs had turned to jelly. He very nearly fell when Lakshmi held onto him. The two girls then helped him on a chair. As he sat down it begun to dawn on him that he was quite weak.

The two girls were now giggling. They could sense that the drug that Sindhu put into his drink was taking its affect. They were somewhat thankful as well. He was now at their mercy.

Sindhu knelt down in front of Rick while her sister was stood next to her.

‘Relax darling’ cooed Sindhu as she begun to stroke under his chin.

Lakshmi then took off a gold chain that was around her neck. She handed it to her sister. Her sister then dangled the chain in front of Rick. Rick noticed that it had a large red ruby pendant attached to it.

‘Do you like my sister’s necklace?’ asked Sindhu as she dangled the ruby in front of his eyes.

‘Yes’ droned Rick as he begun to be spellbound by the red ruby.

‘Now concentrate on the ruby’ said Sindhu. ‘Keep focusing on the ruby. Isn’t it pretty?’

‘Yes’ said Rick.

Lakshmi then switched on a table lamp that was situated next to Rick’s chair and the light then caught the ruby, illuminating it, causing it to sparkle.

‘Keep focusing on the ruby’ said Sindhu. ‘Isn’t it pretty as it sparkled?’

‘Yes’ said Rick weakly. ‘Pretty’.

‘Now, now as you focus on the ruby, you begin to be lost in your thoughts’ said Sindhu.

Rick’s head begun to spin as the combination of the drugged whiskey and the light of the ruby was beginning to have a funny effect on him.

‘Now darling I want you to imagine that you are on a top of a staircase’ cooed Sindhu as she begin to unbutton his trouser buttons with her right hand, while she dangled the ruby in front of him with her left hand. ‘Can you see yourself at the top of the staircase?’

‘Yes’ droned Rick in monotone.

‘Now Lakshmi and I are at the bottom of the staircase’ said Sindhu. ‘Can you see us?’

‘Yes’ slurred Rick.

Sindhu then giggled.

‘We are waiting for you’ she cooed. ‘We want you to join us. Do you understand?’

‘Yes’ said Rick in monotone.

‘Now darling in a moment, you will hear a click and when you do you will descend the stairs as your mind will sink for us’ said Sindhu. ‘Do you understand?’

‘Yes’ drooled Rick.

Lakshmi then clicked her fingers and Rick’s mind then begun to melt.

‘There’ said Sindhu as she opened up his trousers. ‘You have just descended the first step of the staircase. Your mind has just sunk a level. With every click you hear your mind will sink even more’.

Lakshmi then clicked her fingers again and Rick’s mind then went into another spin as he became weaker.

‘You have just descended another step of the staircase’ said Sindhu as she pulled his boxer shorts apart. Rick’s cock then sprang out. ‘Your mind has sunk another level. Deeper and deeper you go. Deeper into our control’.

‘Deeper and deeper in control’ parroted Rick.

Lakshmi again clicked her fingers.

‘Another step of the staircase’ cooed Sindhu proudly as she took hold of his cock and begun to stroke him. ‘Your mind has sunk further. You are deep now. So deep. You are going deeper and deeper into Lakshmi and Sindhu’s control’.

‘Into Lakshmi and Sindhu’s control’ repeated Rick in monotone.

Lakshmi’s fingers then clicked a fourth time.

‘Deeper and deeper you go slave’ said Sindhu excitedly. ‘So deep now. So so deep. Going deeper and deeper into Goddess Lakshmi’s and Goddess Sindhu’s control’.

Chapter Eight: The plans go awry

Suddenly Rick then opened his eyes and looked up. The spell seemed to have been broken.

‘Slave? Goddess?’ he slurred. ‘What are you bitches playing at?’

Both the two girls who were giggling earlier suddenly became worried. This was unexpected. Rick then got up. He began to realise that something was wrong. He felt that his drink was drugged and that the girls were trying to weaken him by being seductive. The penny dropped. He began to suspect that they were trying to rob him.

He read about girls such as this in the papers. He knew all about the attractive vamps that deliberately prey on rich men, drug them and then ransack their apartments. So that’s why they were so eager to come home with him.

In a fit of rage he made a grab for Sindhu, who ducked out of the way in time.

‘I will get you bitches yet!’ he screamed as he reached for Lakshmi’s hair.

Lakshmi too took to her heels. Despite being drugged and half hypnotised, Rick was still fairly quick as he pursued the two young temptresses. He fell to the floor on few occasions as his trousers were still across his knees.

The scene was now one of total chaos as Rick chased each girl in turn. The girls’ carefully laid plans were now falling apart. The whole operation was now becoming a nightmare.

Lakshmi and Sindhu knew that their Auntie Geetha would be disappointed in the both of them, but right now they were too worried about what Rick would do to them when he got hold of them.

Suddenly Sindhu slipped as she was running away from Rick. Seeing the beautiful girl on the floor, the rogue seized his moment of good fortune and pounced. Sindhu then tried to duck out the way—but had only partially succeeded. Rick managed to grab her hair!

Sindhu screamed as Rick roughly tugged at her hair. Lakshmi also screamed out loud when she saw Rick grab her sister by the hair.

Chapter Nine: The aunts come to the rescue

Just at the precise moment the door burst open. Both Rick and the two sisters then paused suddenly as the two Indian ladies entered. The two young girls looked up. It was their aunts, Rani and Geetha. They were saved!

Both Rani and Geetha looked around at the shocking mess of the scene that greeted them. Geetha was particularly annoyed. It was supposed to be a simple and straight forward hypnotic induced enslavement and yet (despite the intense coaching session she had given in the morning), both her nieces had messed up badly!

Rick also looked at the two ladies who had just entered his living room in bemusement. They both bore a slight resemblance to the two girls he had just picked up, but looked older.

The Indian lady in front was tall with long black hair, just like Lakshmi and Sindhu and like the two girls she was incredibly busty.

She was wearing a pair of tight blue designer jeans and a tight pink sweater with a plunging neckline that show off the deep cleavage of her big bust. Black high heeled stiletto shoes adorned her feet.

Her companion who stood behind her, was also tall with long black hair—just like the other females in the room. She was wearing a long leather mac. The long mac fell just below her knees.

Underneath the mac, Rick could see that she was wearing boots. He figured they were knee length, possibly even longer—the mac was covering the top of them. Both were heavily made up with red lipstick and dark eye shadow and both looked stunning.

The unexpected arrival of these two beauties took Rick by surprise. For a brief moment he was wondering if this was the after effects of the drugged drink. It seems like a fantasy.

Under different circumstances he would have appreciated the predicament he found himself in. However considering what had just happened, he knew that he was in trouble.

Letting go of Sindhu’s hair, the youth then rose to his feet ready to confront the two uninvited guests.

‘What the f ...’

He couldn’t finish the rest of his sentence as Geetha cut him off.

‘Sleep!’ she said sharply, as she clicked her fingers.

As soon as he heard the clicking sound, Rick’s head then dropped.

Geetha was at least consoled at the fact that her nieces at least managed to condition his mind to accept the clicks of fingers to weaken him. Still that didn’t exactly redeem the failure of the whole operation.

Geetha then fixed Lakshmi and Sindhu with an icy stare that made their blood run cold.

‘I will deal with you two blundering nincompoops later’ said Geetha. ‘Just as soon as I deal with this scum. Now leave us!’

The two girls then sheepishly left the living room. They couldn’t understand how they managed to screw up. They felt somewhat ashamed. To think it was all going so smoothly.

Chapter Ten: Correcting Lakshmi and Sindhu’s mistakes

Geetha and Rani then turned their attention to motionless Rick. They then looked at each other and smiled. Geetha then gave her sexy elder sister a wink while her sister responded with a nod.

Geetha then walked up to the motionless form of the young man who had only moments before tried to harm her niece. Rani then sat in an armchair that was nearby, in order to watch her sister enslave another wretched man into their control.

When Geetha was standing face to face with Rick, she reached down and took hold off his cock. The limp penis begun to stiffen.

‘Ricky darling, you maybe wondering what had just happened to you’ cooed Geetha as she begun to stroke him slowly. ‘You are in a deep, deep trance, but you can hear my words. Do you understand my boy?’.

‘Yes’ droned Rick.

‘My, my, my dear little boy, you have been a very very bad boy’ cooed Geetha. ‘Chasing my little nieces around the room. You probably are thinking that you are so macho, hmm?’

Rick didn’t say anything as he stood there with his head hung low, totally motionless. Geetha then jolted her chest until her bust was inches from his face.

‘Now darling I want you to look and focus on my breasts’ said Geetha seductively.

Rick then lifted his head. His vision was suddenly confronted by Geetha’s huge boobs which was covered by a thin layer of pink fabric. He also noticed that the breasts were soaked in a strong perfume.

‘I want you to concentrate on my cleavage’ said Geetha as she brought her bust even closer to Rick’s face.

Rick begun to focus on the deep valley of Geetha’s cleavage.

‘Now inhale’ said Geetha.

Rick then inhaled the potent fragrance and his head begun to spin. Geetha then grinned as she now knows she had got him where she wanted him.

‘Now Ricky darling you will listen to all I have to say as it is very important’ said Geetha in husky tones. ‘Do you understand, darling?’

‘Yes’ said Rick in monotone.

‘Good, very good’ said Geetha as she continued to masturbate him cautiously. ‘Now you are in a very, very deep trance, but you can hear my voice clearly. You will learn to obey my every word, do you understand what I am saying?’

‘Yes’ slurred Rick.

‘And you will notice that I am stroking you and it is making you quite weak’ said Geetha as her stroking picked up pace. ‘For every stroke of your cock, I will gradually weaken you, do you understand boy?’

‘Yes’ drooled Rick.

Rick was already feeling weak. Geetha’s strokes which were earlier so blissful was now becoming quite uncomfortable as Rick begun to be aware of a burning sensation in his cock. He was totally focused on the cleavage of Geetha’s massive breasts.

Rick was unaware of Rani sitting a short distance away. Rani was smiling as she watched the sorry plight of her little sister’s latest victim, clearly revelling in the demise of his will as he begun to further melt into their control.

‘Despite the pain you are feeling, you are of course becoming incredibly aroused’ cooed Geetha. ‘You might feel the urge to ejaculate but you will refrain from doing so unless I command it, do you understand boy?’

‘Yes’ droned Rick.

‘You have been a very, very naughty boy’ cooed Geetha. ‘All throughout your life you have been very disrespectable to women. That is a very serious crime in the religion that I belong to and that is why I am here—to punish you for your sins. Do you understand?’

Rick didn’t answer as he was confused by what Geetha said.

‘Oh of course you don’t, how silly of me’ said Geetha with a giggle. ‘I didn’t really explain myself. You see my boy there many religions in this world, but all of them are false. But there is a religion that is true—a religion that preaches that women are superior to men. It is called the true religion, because that is what it is. Do you understand what I am saying?’

‘Yes’ said Rick in monotone.

‘It is at the moment quite small but is rapidly growing’ said Geetha as the pace of her stroking increased another notch. ‘It is foretold one day that there will be a revolution on this earth and that women will rule men as their slaves. At the moment more and more men are accepting this as fact and joining the true religion and willingly enslave themselves to their new faith. But some men have still a lot to learn. Do you understand what I am saying?’

‘Yes’ drooled Rick.

‘And this is where I come in’ said Geetha. ‘I am Goddess Geetha and my companion is my sister Goddess Rani. Those two girls you have picked up, are our nieces, Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu. We have come here to punish and enslave you as you have lost your way in life and have been very disrespectable to women—something we regard as the ultimate sin. Do you understand what I am saying?’

‘Yes’ said Rick in monotone as a tear begun to fall from his eyes.

Rick now realised the error of his ways. His mind begun to race back to all those times when he was disrespectable to women, and the times he used to sexually harass and abuse maids in his employment.

Still watching from her chair with glee, Rani then took out a lighter and a box of cigarettes from the pocket of her mac. She stuck a stick into her mouth and lit it with her lighter and begun smoking as she carried on watching her sister take control of their future slave.

‘Now do you accept me as your goddess’ said Geetha as her stroking became more frantic.

‘Yes’ said Rick weakly.

‘Yes, what?’ asked Geetha with a hint of anger in her voice.

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ drooled Rick.

‘Do you accept Rani as your goddess’ said Geetha.

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ slurred Rick.

‘And do you accept my nieces Lakshmi and Sindhu as your goddesses’ said Geetha.

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ said Rick in monotone.

‘And are you willing to repent for all your sins, submit yourself to the true religion and become our slave?’ asked Geetha as her stroking became out of control.

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ said Rick.

‘Good, very good’ said Geetha as the pace of her stroking became more relaxed. ‘Now you are deep in a hypnotic trance and you are so deep that you are unaware of the commands I could so easily slip into your weak mind as your brain is now soft as a sponge, ready to soak up and absorb my words and accept them as the truth. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ said Rick in monotone.

‘Now slave, the command I am going to slip discreetly into your mind is a trigger—a very powerful trigger’ said Geetha as her stroking picked up pace. ‘You are to listen carefully as this trigger will be slipped effortlessly into your brain and be imprinted in your mind and will become part of your DNA make up forever. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ said Rick in monotone.

‘The trigger is this: If ever either Rani or myself or my nieces were to touch your cock, you will become more aware of your servitude to us and you will weaken dramatically, becoming more and more docile and obedient to us. Our very heavenly touch on your unworthy and worthless penis will strengthen our hold over you and remind you of your total submission to us. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Geetha as her stroking became more frantic.

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ drooled Rick in monotone.

‘You are aware of my touch and you will soon be familiar with Goddess Rani’s touch as she will also masturbate you soon’ said Geetha as her stroking became once again relaxed. ‘I take it that my nieces were wanking you earlier?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ said Rick in monotone. ‘Goddess Sindhu was stroking me’.

‘But Lakshmi didn’t, did she?’ asked Geetha.

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ droned Rick.

‘Well you will soon be familiar with her touch’ said Geetha with a giggle. ‘Now slave, I am going to stop stroking you and then I will click my fingers. When you hear the click you will awaken from your trance. Do you understand slave?’ said Geetha.

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ droned Rick in monotone.

‘When you have awakened you will kiss my shoes as a mark of respect and then you will crawl to Goddess Rani and kiss her boots as a token of submission. Do you understand slave?’ said Geetha.

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ drooled Rick unintelligentably.

Chapter Eleven: Rick is enslaved

Geetha then clicked her fingers and Rick then awoke and blinked a few times. He then immediately dropped to the ground and begun to shower Geetha’s shoes with kisses. He was also apologising for all his sins.

Rani was still watching from her chair and grinning at the downfall of Geetha’s latest victim. Her cigarette was nearing the butt. There wasn’t any ashtray nearby as Rick is a non smoker, so she begun depositing the ash on the floor.

Rick was still licking at Geetha’s heels. This went on for about five minutes, until Geetha grew bored.

‘Enough!’ she barked.

Rick immediately stopped and knelt before her.

‘Now get up’ barked Geetha.

Rick arose and stood before Geetha. Even though he was now standing up, Geetha still towered above him.

‘And take off all your clothes’ said Geetha.

Rick then begun to undress. He took off his shirt and trousers and then his underpants. He folded them neatly and left them on a chair that was nearby. He then once more stood before Geetha, but this time as naked as the day he was born.

‘Now start on my sister’s footwear’ said Geetha.

Rick then knelt down on the floor and begun to crawl up to Rani’s boots. Before he could kiss them Rani got up. She was now face to face with Rick—the man that had years earlier had abused her beloved elder sister and had also only a short while earlier was attempting to abuse her sister’s darling daughters.

‘Get up!’ she barked.

Slowly Rick picked himself up. The tall Indian beauty still towered over him.

Rick begun to shiver as he saw the hatred burning in Rani’s cold eyes. Rani then took hold of his cock with her left hand. Rick’s cock then went rock hard. He went weak as the trigger Geetha inserted into his brain begun to activate.

A strange sensation also begun to engulf his body. Although he had been conditioned by Geetha to weaken every time Rani took hold of his penis, it was the first time that Rani actually touched his cock. His cock immediately begun to be familiar with and recognise her heavenly touch.

In fact as soon as her elegant hand touched his prick, the sensation begun to engulf his penis and then spread across his body until it reach his brain. It was as if Rani’s fingerprints begun to be imprinted into his brain and begun to massage his mind to accept her as one of the true keepers of his mind and cock.

She then let go of his penis, but his penis was still erect, saluting her beauty. She stared at his twitching cock for a brief second and then fixed him with an icy stare that made his blood run cold.

Rani then took one long drag from her cigarette which was nearing its butt. Suddenly without warning she stubbed out the hot burning ash tip onto his exposed cockhead. The cockhead sizzled.

Rick opened his mouth and was about to scream when Rani shouted out.

‘Don’t you dare scream or move!’ she yelled.

Without realising it, the commands then entered his brain—directives that his brain accepted. He let out an unearthly strangled groan that was barely audible. He begun to foam across the mouth as pain engulfed his body. He wanted to jump up into the air but somehow he remained rooted to the spot. He begun to shiver violently as pain became unbearable.

Both Rani and Geetha were laughing at him enjoying his torment. Rani in particular was gaining sadistic pleasure in this. She hasn’t done this to someone in years. The last person she tortured in this way was her ill fated nephew Jon Robinson and he died at the hands of her younger sister—an execution she personally ordered. She wondered if the latest victim of one of her favourite tortures would suffer the same fate. She sincerely hoped so as well.

After about five minutes his body begun to relax as the pain subsided. His cock had already wilted because of the intense pain.

‘Open your mouth’ ordered Rani.

Rick did as he was commanded and Rani then placed the extinguished cigarette into his mouth.

‘Now chew and swallow’ commanded the evil Indian beauty.

Rick begun to chew the butt. The taste was awful. Not only did it had tobacco but it was also caked in his burnt flesh.

After about a minute of chewing, the butt was broken down. He then attempt to swallow the butt. He had difficulty at first but eventually he succeeded.

‘Kneel!’ commanded Rani.

Rick knelt before Rani. Rani then took off her mac. Rick’s jaw then dropped as she finally revealed what she wore underneath—and it was not much!

Rani was wearing a pair of black frilly panties that were transparent enough to see her triangle of perfect trimmed pubic hair. She was also wearing a transparent black lacy bra that was struggling to hold her massive tits in place. Rick could see her hard nipples and dark areolas.

He could also see that the boots she was wearing were thigh high and not knee length as he first thought. His cock that was wilting because of the pain she had earlier inflicted on it, immediately became erect again. Rani smiled as she saw Rick’s cock saluting her again despite the pain it was in.

‘Now lick up all this shit from the floor’ she said as she pointed to the ash on the floor.

Rick then crouched down and begun to lick up the ash that Rani had earlier deposited. Rani also rested the sole of her right heavy boot onto his head to emphasise her power over him and to make sure that he remained focused on his task.

Chapter Twelve: The unknown goddesses

When Rick finished licking up the ash from the floor, Rani then removed her boot from the top of his head. She then waited for Rick to raise his head and then kicked him hard on his face—her trademark party trick!

Rick then went flying to the delight of Geetha and ended up on his back with a nasty bruise on the side of his face.

Geetha then walked up to the fallen form of her enemy and planted a high heeled stiletto on his chest.

Rick then opened his eyes to be confronted with the towering form of Geetha.

‘Consider this a punishment for your crimes against women’ said Geetha in tones that express resentment. ‘You will soon be punished for your disrespectable nature to other goddesses that you have been abusing’.

Rick was puzzled by the last statement. What other ‘other goddesses’? He recalled trying to abuse Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu but had there been others?

‘Upstairs in your bedroom at this very moment, are two other goddesses, one of whom is our sister, the mother of the two young goddesses you had earlier tried to abuse’ seethed Geetha in tones of resentment. ‘You have met them many years ago when you were a teenager. They were on this earth in human form and you were very disrespectable towards them’.

Rick couldn’t believe that he had also disrespected other goddesses. But who could they be. He tried to cast his mind back. He had abused many women in the past and anyone of them could have been the ‘goddesses’ that Goddess Geetha had been referring to. He probably couldn’t remember them as it was so long ago.

Geetha then removed her stiletto heel from his chest.

‘You have been punished for your sins against mortal women, and you are soon to be punished for your sins against all goddesses’ said Geetha. ‘Now get up!’

Rick then rose.

‘You have earlier abused my two nieces and had abused the two goddesses that are up in your room’ said Geetha. ‘In the process you have also angered my sister and I, by your antics. In fact you have angered all the goddesses that are in your house at the moment. Your will now make your way upstairs and meet the two new goddesses who are in your bedroom at the moment. They will punish you on behalf of all the goddesses you have disrespected over the years. Do you understand what I command of you?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ droned Rick.

‘Good’ said Geetha. ‘The trigger that I have placed in your brain will also respond to their touch. Now go!’

Rick then turned and begun walking towards the door of the living room to make his way upstairs to await his fate—with both Rani and Geetha following behind him.

Rick then opened the door of his living room and entered the hallway of his house with the two Indian beauties. He was stunned to see Lakshmi and Sindhu (the two vixens that led him to the predicament he now finds himself in) sitting at the foot of the large staircase.

The two young girls had spent the past half hour quietly chatting amongst themselves. They were discussing what their aunts had in store for them now that they almost put Geetha’s carefully planned operation into jeopardy.

When the two girls saw Rani and Geetha they immediately got up. They were slightly shivering. Both Rani and Geetha looked at each other and couldn’t help grinning to themselves as they saw the fear in their niece’s eyes.

‘Try not to worry too much’ said Geetha with a smile. ‘We managed to resolve the mess you have created’.

‘Don’t worry girls, we won’t eat you’ said Rani with a chuckle. ‘We just want to have a little chat with you, to see where you fucked up. Now stand aside’.

The two girls then moved away from the staircase, while Geetha then turned her attention to Rick.

‘You know what to do, don’t you cretin?’ she said sternly.

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ said Rick in monotone.

Chapter Thirteen: Lakshmi and Sindhu’s payback

Rick then made his way to the foot of the staircase, but before he could climb the stairs, Sindhu raised her hands to stop him.

‘Hold on!’ yelled Sindhu.

Rick then froze in his tracks.

‘What now?’ asked Rani, slightly annoyed at the hold up.

Sindhu was speechless with fear when she saw Rani’s stern face. Lakshmi then step forward and came to her sister’s rescue.

‘We er ... before this bastard goes upstairs to see mother, we ... err ... need to do something first’ said Lakshmi rather sheepishly. ‘Could you spare us thirty seconds?’

Rani and Geetha then looked at each other in puzzlement. Geetha then shrugged her shoulders at her elder sister. Rani then faced her two nieces.

‘If you must’ she said in hushed tones.

‘Thank you’ said Lakshmi.

The two girls then turned their attention to the naked man in front of them. Sindhu then raised her right hand in the air and without warning, slapped him hard in the face.

‘That’s for pulling my hair, you worthless bastard!’ she seethed in anger.

Lakshmi then grabbed his cock. As she did this a strange sensation begun to engulf his entire body, similar to the one he had experienced when Rani took hold of his cock.

Rick’s cock begun to stiffen and he went weak as the trigger Geetha inserted into his brain begun to activate. It was supposed to do this as the trigger was created to respond to the touch of all the goddesses that was in his house at present.

However it was the first time that Lakshmi had took hold of his cock and his penis begun to recognise her touch just like it had earlier begun to familiarise itself with her Auntie Rani’s elegant hand.

Almost immediately his penis began pumping signals into his bloodstream and eventually into his brain. The signals contain the touch of Lakshmi and the brain begun to recognise her touch.

The brain then accepted Goddess Lakshmi’s touch and accepted her as one of the true keepers of Rick’s cock and mind just as it earlier accepted the touch of Goddess Rani, Goddess Geetha and Goddess Sindhu.

There was now space in his brain to accept the touch of two more unknown goddesses.

Lakshmi then dug her sharp nails into his cock. Rick winced in pain.

‘Now apologise for chasing me and my sister around the room and for being disrespectable towards us’ said Lakshmi angrily.

Rick then fell to the floor and begun to shower kisses at Lakshmi and Sindhu’s high heeled stilettos as the two young sisters looked down at their fallen foe.

Both Rani and Geetha looked at each other again and smiled. Their darling nieces are learning fast.

When Lakshmi and Sindhu saw the smiles on the faces of their two aunts, they too began to beam in delight. The two girls were convinced that Rani and Geetha were pleased with their latest exploit. It certainly earned them a few brownie points with their aunts.

They were also hoping that this act will partly redeem them from their earlier disaster—making the rollicking that they were expecting to receive from Rani and Geetha all the more tolerable.

After about two minutes of pleading forgiveness and worshiping their footwear, Lakshmi and Sindhu ordered their new slave to stop and he was allowed to climb the staircase of his soon to be former house so he can make his way to his soon to be former bedroom to await punishment at the hands of his new goddesses.

As Rick begun to make his way upstairs Geetha then turned her attention to the two young girls.

‘Right’ said Geetha as she faced her two nieces. ‘I want you both to tell me everything that had taken place when you brought this bastard back from the bar’.

The two young girls then nervously looked at each other and gulped in fear.

Chapter Fourteen: Settling old scores

The naked man in his mid-twenties had reached the door of the master bedroom of his mansion. He was now trembling with fear. He knew that two more goddesses awaited him and were going to punish him.

He begun wondering what they looked like. Could they be Indian. Hmm. At least one of them had to be. She is the sister of Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha and the mother of Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu.

Are they attractive? Well, if one of them happened to take after her sisters and daughters he could bet his bottom dollar she was.

He then thought to himself. He has met them before and had apparently abused them. And what type of girls he like abusing? Attractive Indian ladies! Yes! The two goddesses that awaited him will have to be attractive Indian ladies.

Nervously he knocked on the door. A voice told him to enter. He recognised the voice from some place but he didn’t know where.

Slowly he opened the door. There in the large room were two beautiful Indian ladies.

One was dressed in a beautiful white sari that was decorated with gold flowers. She also wore a matching sleeveless silver-white blouse. She was quite tall. He knew straight away that this was Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha’s sister and the mother of Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu.

She looked like them in every way but more mature. She was wearing light make-up and her long hair was combed back.

The other Indian lady was also about the same age but she was somewhat different. She was a lot shorter and slightly plumper with heavy make up. Her lips were painted in scarlet red lipstick. Her long black hair was tied in a long plait that hung from her back and reached her large shapely bum.

She was dressed in a navy blue sari. Like her companion she was busty.

Both women were very beautiful and sexy. Rick’s cock begun to twitch when he saw them. Both women had been waiting for him for sometime.

It was the shorter lady who spoke first.

‘Welcome slave’ she said in a seductive husky voice. ‘We have been waiting for you. Do you know who we are?’

Rick then looked at both women in turn. He felt that they both looked familiar, particularly the shorter one. He was certain that he had seen them both before but he couldn’t recall where. He looked at them blankly.

‘Come on slave, you should know who we are’ said the shorter woman. ‘Come a little closer and take another look’.

Nervously Rick took a few steps closer until he was faced to face with the two stunning ladies. He began to look at each of them more carefully. His face was still blank.

‘Come on slave, we used to work as your maids’ said the taller lady.

It was the first time that the tall lady spoke. However the penny still hadn’t dropped, although even their voices were very familiar to him.

‘I even told you that we will meet again’ said the shorter lady giving him a further clue. ‘I warned you that we maybe your servants, but one day you will be our slave and you will kneel before us and serve and worship us’.

Those were words that Rick is very familiar with, as they haunted him for most of his later life. He again looked at the shorter lady. He now knows who she is.

‘G-Goddess Pavani’ he stammered in shock.

Both ladies looked each other and smiled. He had recognised at least one of them.

At last it finally dawned on Rick. Everything now made sense. All those unanswered question have now been answered.

Those night time attacks he had suffered were the work of Pavani after all and that she really was a goddess. He thought that all the problems that plagued him since that fateful day in his teens were a medical condition. But they weren’t they were supernatural in nature.

Being an atheist he never believed in anything violates or go beyond natural laws and that there was a scientific explanation for anything. This has now been thrown in disarray. The supernatural is no match for science.

It makes perfect sense. Goddess Pavani had been punishing him all along. He even prayed to her that very morning. He asked her to prove her existence. He asked her to show him a sign by fulfilling the prediction she made to him, all those years ago, in which she foretold that she will one day enslave him. And how quickly she responded—that very night!

Now he had been given the definitive proof.

‘Well what about me then?’ said the taller lady in anger. ‘You mustn’t forget me. I will be insulted if you do’.

Rick then looked at her in fear. Yes he had seen her somewhere before but he doesn’t know who she is.

Suddenly the taller lady slapped him hard in the face.

‘How dare you forget me you cretin’ she screamed. ‘After all the misery you caused me.

Rick begun to weep. He felt so ashamed and scared.

‘You must know who I am’ said the taller lady. ‘I was working with Pavani at the time and when she left. And from then on you never gave me any peace. You even indecently exposed yourself to me on numerous occasions’.

‘R-Radha’ stammered Rick, finally realising who the taller woman was.

‘Goddess Radha to you, you insolent bastard!’ said Radha as she slapped him again.

‘I am so sorry goddess’ sobbed Rick.

Pavani then took hold of Rick’s cock. Rick’s head then dropped and his cock stiffened as the trigger in his head begun to activate.

His penis begun to recognise her touch. Actually it was familiar with her grip. Pavani had grabbed his cock and balls when she served him as his maid all those years ago. But she only grabbed his cock through the fabric of his trousers. This is the first time she was touching his naked cock.

Like before his penis begun to send signals to his brain. The brain then recognised Goddess Pavani’s touch and accepted her as one of the true keepers of Rick’s cock and mind just as it earlier accepted the touch of Goddess Rani, Goddess Geetha, Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu.

Rick’s cock and mind also knew that the level of control is yet to be complete. There is a space in his brain and the space is reserved for Goddess Radha. It knows who she is now.

Both his cock and brain actually craved Radha’s touch. Rick’s cock wanted to be touched by Radha so that it can accept her as the final keeper to his cock and mind. Rick’s cock begun to twitch and his mind begun to ache. Both his cock and brain wanted to submit to the beautiful Goddess Radha.

‘Now slave’ said Pavani as she begun to stroke his cock. ‘I said all those years ago that one day you will kneel before us and submit and worship us. Shouldn’t you be fulfilling your promise?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Rick.

Pavani then let go of Rick’s cock and then Rick then knelt down and begun to kiss the sandals of both Radha and Pavani.

He begged them both for forgiveness. Both looked down at the pathetic form that was kissing their feet. Pavani had a smile on her face while Radha still had a look of contempt etched on her face.

‘Get up!’ shouted Radha.

Rick then rose. Radha then slapped him hard on his face.

‘I will never forgive you for what you did to me, you bastard’ screamed Radha. ‘I never thought I will live to see this day, but now I shall savour every minute of it’.

‘I on the other hand, always thought that one day I will have you as my slave’ said Pavani. ‘It was only a matter of time. It was never a case of ‘if’, but more a case of ‘when’. And now you will pay for your sins committed against us. Your punishment will start in earnest’.

Pavani then handed Radha a long thin wooden cane. Radha took it.

‘Bend over!’ said Radha sternly.

Chapter Fifteen: Educating Lakshmi and Sindhu

The mood in the hallway of Rick’s mansion was somewhat quiet. Lakshmi and Sindhu had earlier been telling their Auntie Rani and Auntie Geetha all that had taken place when they brought Rick home.

‘Well my dears, I suppose it is difficult for your Aunt Rani to mark your seduction techniques as the pervert made his own advances.’ said Geetha as she summed up. ‘As for the hypnosis part of things ... well, I am going to have to give you both an F minus’.

‘But ... but ... we almost succeeded’ said Lakshmi in protest.

‘Almost succeeded is not good enough, young lady’ said Rani.

‘But it seems so unfair’ reasoned Sindhu.

‘May I remind you young ladies that we are in a risky business, one that could land us all in very hot water’ said Geetha. ‘Anything less than 100% is failure and failure is not an option. When I walked into that living room earlier, the sight that greeted me was something comedic—though it is far from funny’.

‘But all was not lost’ reasoned Lakshmi.

‘Maybe—but it all could have been so different’ said Geetha. ‘Could you imagine what would have happened if we weren’t here, hmm?’

The two girls looked at each other and then bowed their heads in sadness.

‘I will tell you what would have happened, had we had not come in the nick of time’ said Rani. ‘If he hadn’t killed the both of you in his rage, you two could have ended up in a police cell’.

‘And we could so easily have joined you as well’ said Geetha. ‘Our operation would have been exposed. They will check our house, check our accounts, reopen the investigation in Jon’s death and then they will ... well, it is too terrible to even contemplate’.

‘Do you now realise the extent of your actions?’ said Rani to her nieces.

‘Yes, Auntie Rani’ muttered the two girls with their heads bowed.

‘Try not to look so glum’ said Rani. ‘Just let this be a lesson for the pair of you’.

‘I could see where you went wrong’ said Geetha. ‘Yes you started off well, but then you got a bit over confident. It was only when you started referring to him as slave and as yourself as goddesses that caused your undoing. It was all too soon. He was not yet fully gone under your control’.

Lakshmi and Sindhu looked at each other. They knew that their aunt was right.

‘It is vital that we plan and execute our mission to the last detail’ continued Geetha. ‘It is vital that we don’t overlook anything. We shouldn’t allow the smallest of errors, as they could prove fatal. Do you understand what I am saying?’

‘Yes Auntie Geetha’ chorused the girls.

‘We are really sorry’ said Lakshmi.

‘It won’t happen again’ added Sindhu.

‘Good, it better not’ said Geetha. ‘Now go into the living room and make preparations for the next stage of the operation. We are about to bring the bastard downstairs. I think your mother and your Auntie Pavani has had him long enough’.

The two girls then entered the living room, while their aunts begun to chat amongst themselves.

Chapter Sixteen: Assessing Lakshmi and Sindhu

‘Well, they certainly fucked that one up’ said Rani to her younger sister.

‘Oh be reasonable’ said Geetha. ‘They are still young’.

‘They made a costly error though, didn’t they?’ said Rani.

‘Oh yes they did’ agreed Geetha. ‘But to be truthful they were unlucky to be given a tough target’.

‘What do you mean?’ asked Rani.

‘Well this bastard is a stubborn son of a bitch’ explained Geetha. ‘He has a higher tolerance level and is not that susceptible to hypnosis. So that why the girls were given a tougher ride. I suppose under the circumstances they acquitted themselves quite well, as he could have been a challenge even to me’.

‘Really?’ asked Rani.

‘Oh yes’ said Geetha. ‘Look how easy it was to enslave your nephew and your stepson. They were both weak and didn’t have strong wills. They were both a walk in the park compared to this bastard’.

‘I suppose you are right’ said Rani. ‘Still I can’t help noticing how quickly you had him under’.

‘That was because his mind was already 90% in our control’ said Geetha.

‘Really?’ asked Rani in amazement. ‘But how?’

‘All the work of our little babies’ said Geetha. ‘They already conditioned his mind enough to make him weak and almost took control of him’.

‘So what went wrong?’ asked Rani.

‘The usual fatal error—overconfidence’ said Geetha. ‘They lapsed right at the crucial stage, right at the end. They were so confident that they nailed him, they begun to rush things and having such a strong will, the cretin tried to fight back’.

‘Golly’ said Rani. ‘So they weren’t such a total disaster’.

‘Oh not at all’ agreed Geetha. ‘Still, we should never have allowed them to undertake such a tough assignment’.

‘Yes, you are right’ agreed Rani. ‘That was a bit dangerous’.

‘We should have found out more about him’ said Geetha. ‘It is a shame that I never dealt with him myself. I would have loved it. I need a good challenge to sharpen my skills, all I seem to get these days are these total wimps’.

Rani grinned. Her kid sister is annoyed again. Usually Geetha was quite calm, but now and again she gets frustrated. She always liked these moments when her baby sister gets a little disgruntled.

‘Oh my poor little baby’ she cooed stroking Geetha by the hair. ‘I suppose it was sod’s law that we finally ended up with a challenging subject—and our inexperienced little babies had to deal with him’.

Geetha shrugged her sister off. She was angry. However she could see the irony in her comments and couldn’t help breaking into a smile.

‘I suppose you are right. Trust them to end up with a stubborn bastard worthy of my attention’ said Geetha in frustration. ‘Still considering what happened, I suppose they have acquitted themselves quite well. They certainly have good potential to go a long way’.

‘Oh you are right there kiddo’ said Rani. She then grabbed her sister’s arm. ‘Come on, lets bring the bastard down’.

Rani and Geetha then begun to climbed the staircase.

Chapter Seventeen: Radha and Pavani make their mark

Rani and Geetha were now outside the door of Rick’s bedroom. Geetha opened it and the sight that greeted them was shocking.

Both Radha and Pavani were looking down at the naked man that she had just enslaved and tortured. Pavani was smiling sadistically while Radha had a look of contempt etched on her face.

On the floor kneeling before the two beautiful ladies was the unfortunate victim of Radha’s anger. His bottom was reddened with criss cross patterns of cane marks. Some of the marks were cut and he was bleeding.

Radha’s outstretched hand held out the implement that was responsible for the damage done to Rick’s arse—and it was still wet with his blood. Rick was cleaning the cane with his tongue, licking up his own blood!

Rani and Geetha looked at each other and smiled. There sister had wasted no time in making her mark and dealing out retribution to the young man that dared to abuse her.

When Radha saw her two little sisters enter the room, she handed back the cane to Pavani. The cane was already clean. Rick’s saliva had washed away his own blood.

‘Get up!’ shouted Radha to her greatest enemy.

The naked man then rose and faced his tormentor. Radha again slapped him hard in the face. She then turned to her sisters.

‘I understand that you have both destroyed your nephew using hypnosis’ said Radha to her sisters.

‘Yes, we did’ said Geetha. ‘What’s the problem?’

‘Well I want the same for this bastard as well’ said Radha pointing at Rick, who begun to weep. ‘I want him dead. I want to do it myself. You must teach me’.

Rani and Geetha looked at each other and then burst out laughing. Pavani too was also giggling.

‘I am being serious!’ said Radha sternly, clearly annoyed by the light hearted reactions of her sisters. ‘I want him dead. I want him to suffer till the end. I want him to pay for all the misery he caused me with his life’.

‘Yes, yes Radha dear’ said Rani. ‘All in good time’.

‘But first let us all go downstairs in the living room’ said Geetha. ‘I think it is only fair that he should be given a trial ...’

Chapter Eighteen: The trial of Derrick Holden

(A courtroom drama told in ten acts)

Rick had been waiting outside his living room door for sometime. He was brought downstairs by Rani and Geetha about 10 minutes earlier. They have since entered the living room to help the other goddesses prepare the place for his ‘trial’.

They have told him to remain outside until he is fetched inside. He was trembling. Geetha had earlier told him that he would receive a fair trial according to the laws of the religion that she and the rest of the goddesses follow.

However since that preaches that males are inferior and are always in the wrong, he knew that this trial (in the normal sense at least) would be anything but fair.

The door of the living room finally opened and Lakshmi and Sindhu appeared. Both looked at him disdainfully. In the background he heard the unmistakable voice of Geetha.

‘Bring in the accused’ she shouted.

The two girls then grabbed the naked man and herded him inside.

When he entered the living room, he noticed that the furniture had been moved about. There was a table on one end of the room and he was ordered to stand behind it. This was obviously the ‘dock’. Immediately opposite the ‘dock’ sat Geetha in an armchair. Pavani was standing next to her.

At the side of the room was the long sofa. Sitting on the sofa was Radha and Rani. Once Lakshmi and Sindhu had made him stand behind the ‘dock’ the two girls then joined their mother and their aunt on the long sofa.

For a brief moment there was silence as Rick surveyed the bizarre arrangement. Then Geetha finally spoke.

‘Derrick Andrew Holden, you stand here in the supreme court of the goddesses of the true religion accused of crimes against the holy principles of our faith’ she said in an authoritative manner. ‘I Goddess Geetha will serve as the judge, Goddess Pavani is the prosecuting counsel and Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani, Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu will serve as members of the jury, with Goddess Rani acting as forelady. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes my goddess’ said Rick in a low mumble.

‘For the purpose of this trial you shall refer to me as ‘your ladyship’ until you are told otherwise’ said Geetha. ‘You will also refer to Goddess Pavani as ‘Madame Prosecutor’. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes ... your ladyship’ said Rick, remembering to refer to Geetha by the title she demanded.

‘Is there anything you would like to say before your trial begins?’ asked Geetha.

Rick opened his mouth to say something, but the words weren’t coming out. He looked around the ‘court room’. Some fair trial this turned out to be. A maid he had abused as a teenager was the forewoman of the jury along with her daughters (of whom he had also abused) sitting with her. To cap it all off, her sadistic sister was acting as the judge while another maid he had also abused was acting as the prosecutor.

Rick stood speechless with his jaw wide open.

‘Well have you anything to say cretin?’ asked Geetha again as she saw Rick with his mouth wide open as if he wanted to say something.

The truth is he did want to say something. He noticed one thing. There was no defence lawyer present to represent him. However he didn’t want to anger the goddesses in the courtroom as asking for one will probably be considered cheeky.

‘Well come one then cretin, we are waiting’ said Geetha impatiently.

‘I ... er ... there is one thing’ said Rick.

It was something that inadvertently slipped out of his mouth. He now knew he had landed himself in it.

‘Well speak then, before I lose my temper’ said Geetha sternly.

‘It is just that I don’t seem to have a defence lawyer’ said Rick sheepishly.

There was a sudden pause as the ladies in the room gasped as though in shock. Rick was now shaking like a leaf. He feared the worst.

Suddenly the whole ‘court room’ then burst out laughing. Rick was now confused.

Geetha then spoke.

‘I think you are unaware of the laws of our religion’ said Geetha with a giggle. ‘Firstly no female is allowed to defend or speak up for a male as the male is the most worthless of all living things. For a male to consider a female to defend him goes against our laws and beliefs and is therefore considered blasphemy’.

Blasphemy! The very word sent a shiver down his spine. The thought of offending his goddesses is something he couldn’t complement. He knew then that he was in big trouble.

‘I ... I ... understand fully what you are saying, your ladyship’ stammered Rick as he tried to save his skin by justifying his actions. ‘I didn’t ask for a female lawyer to represent me. It is just that I wanted a male ...’

He stopped himself in mid-sentence when he saw the look of contempt on Geetha’s face.

‘A male defence lawyer’ seethed Geetha in anger and disbelief. ‘How dare you!’

Rick then hung his head. He now realise that it was probably better to keep his mouth shut from now on. It seems he was just making the situation worse.

It was Pavani that spoke.

‘Your ladyship and members of the jury’ said Pavani. ‘I must protest at this disgraceful behaviour of the accused. His blasphemous actions are already bringing our sacred court into disrepute and rendering the need for a trial as irrelevant since the charges he is accused off, relate to acts of heresy’.

Geetha then turned to her attention to Pavani.

‘Madame Prosecutor I understand and acknowledge your concerns’ she told her prosecutor. ‘However the law has to be carried out in the appropriate manner. It seems that the accused lacks the basic education even for a slave and is unaware of our sacred laws. For the benefit of the accused may I request that you explain our laws regarding the status of the male’.

‘With pleasure your ladyship’ said Pavani.

Pavani then walked up to the table until she stood opposite Rick. Rick was shivering as she fixed him with an icy stare. Pavani looked down and saw his wilted cock. Her long fingers then took hold of it. Rick’s cock stiffened in her hand and his head then dropped as the trigger in his head begun to activate.

‘There is no such thing as a male lawyer’ said Pavani as she begun to stroke him slowly. ‘It is a ridiculous notion. Males are the most inferior beings on earth. They are forbidden to hold any forms of higher office. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Madame Prosecutor’ slurred Rick.

‘The only role for a male is one that is suited to his status, which is that of a slave and nothing more. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani as she increased the pace of her stroking.

‘Yes Madame Prosecutor’ droned Rick.

‘In court a male is therefore defended by no one as this is the law’ said Pavani. ‘In our law, charges that are brought against you, will be read out to you by the prosecuting counsel, i.e. myself and you will be asked to plead. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Madame Prosecutor’ drooled Rick.

‘In court you have the basic right to plead to the charges and although it isn’t mandatory to plead guilty, it is respectable and polite to plead guilty to charges brought against you by a female in general and a goddess in particular as anything less will be considered an act of blasphemy. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani as her stroking was becoming more frantic.

‘Yes Madame Prosecutor’ said Rick in monotone.

‘You will learn to understand that a male has no rights whatsoever. He is the lowest form of life and he must be treated accordingly. Therefore he is guilty of any charge brought against him by a female and has a moral duty to plead guilty and thus hasten the legal process and save valuable time. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani, her stroking now out of control.

‘Yes Madame Prosecutor’ hummed Rick.

‘Are you fully clear of our legal process and your rights?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Madame Prosecutor’ murmured Rick.

‘And do you have anything further to say?’ said Pavani.

‘No Madame Prosecutor’ slurred Rick.

‘Good. Very good’ said Pavani in husky seductive tones as she begun to relax the pace of her stroking.

Pavani then let go of Rick’s penis. A satisfied smile was etched on her face.

Rick now understood everything. He now knows he has no rights whatsoever. The trial doesn’t even need to take place, but he knows it must as it serves no real purpose other than to amuse his tormentors. The only right he had was the right to dispute the charges put against him. However by disputing the charges put against him, he is then committing the crime he is accused off: blasphemy!

Yes it was a perfect case of Catch 22. He was guilty either way. The only outcome of the court was the accused being guilty of all charges. The best option is to plead guilty. It will save time and cause less offence.

Pavani then turned her attention to Geetha.

‘Your ladyship, the accused has now fully understood the procedures of the court and his own rights’ said Pavani. ‘We are now free to begin the trial’.

‘Thank you Madame Prosecutor’ said Geetha with a cold smile. ‘I shall now declare that the court is in session. Madame Prosecutor you are now required to read out the charges that the slave is accused off’.

‘Yes your ladyship’ said Pavani as she begun to look through a sheet of paper, as Geetha turned her attention to the long sofa were the ‘jury’ sat.

‘May I also remind the court of our law’ said Geetha. ‘The charges will be read out one by one and the prosecuting counsel is required to supply evidence. Then the accused is then required to respond to each of the charges’.

Geetha then turned her attention to Pavani.

‘Madame Prosecutor, how many charges are levelled against the accused.

‘There are eight charges, your ladyship’ said Pavani.

‘Madame Prosecutor, would you please read out the first charge’ said Geetha.

‘Yes your ladyship’ said Pavani.

Pavani then walked to the centre of the room and faced the jury.

Act I: The first charge

‘The first charge levelled against the defendant’ she announced. ‘The defendant is accused of committing the vile act of masturbation without supervision or authorisation from a goddess and for the sake of his own self gratification’.

‘What is the evidence for this offence?’ asked Geetha.

‘Goddess Radha and I have checked the sheets of his bed in the master bedroom. There is evidence of semen stains on his sheets. In addition the waste basket was full of damp tissues and they too contained traces of semen.

Geetha then turned her attention to Rick.

‘How do you plead?’ she asked the condemned man.

Rick knew that he could always claim that the semen stains were someone else’s but he dared not. The consequences were unimaginable. So he said the only thing that he could say:

‘Guilty, your ladyship’.

The ‘jury’ then began taking notes as did the ‘judge’. Rick was glad to get the first charge out of the way. There was nothing he could really do, he had to plead guilty. The funny thing is, that he was actually very happy and proud to have pleaded guilty.

The truth is his will has totally snapped. He begun to actually believe the law of the true religion is a fair system. Despite all that had happened he begun to love and respect all of the goddesses that were in the room.

Act II: The second charge

Geetha then spoke again.

‘What is the second charge levelled against the defendant?’ she asked Pavani.

‘The second charge levelled against the defendant’ she announced to the ‘courtroom’. ‘The defendant is accused of having sexual relations with females who are non-believers of the true religions’.

‘And what evidence can you produce to support this accusation?’ asked Geetha.

‘Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu have checked his mobile phone and computer’ said Pavani. ‘There were message and emails from females. Judging by the contents we can confirm that sexual relations have taken place. Most of the females were also complaining about his ‘ungentlemanly’ attitude towards them. It seems this perverted Romeo had been going around breaking hearts’.

‘How do you plead’ said Geetha to Rick.

‘Guilty, your ladyship’ said Rick proudly.

More notes were then scribbled down.

Act III: The third charge

‘What is the third charge the defendant is accused off?’ asked Geetha to Pavani.

‘The third charge levelled against the defendant’ announced Pavani’. ‘The defendant is accused of disrespecting and harassing females with vulgar comments’.

‘And what evidence can you produce to support this accusation?’ asked Geetha.

‘Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu have checked his study and uncovered documents regarding law suits and police statements made against him by females employees and acquaintances’ said Pavani. ‘It seems he had paid off the females in question. There is also evidence that he bribed the police to avoid getting himself charged’.

‘How do you plead?’ asked Geetha to Rick.

‘Guilty, your ladyship’ said Rick.

Geetha turned her attention to Pavani, while the ‘jury’ scribbled down more notes.

Act IV: The fourth charge

‘Madame Prosecutor, will you please read out the fourth charge the defendant is accused off’ said Geetha.

‘The fourth charge relates to the vile act of sexually harassing females’ said Pavani.

‘And the evidence you have obtained to support this accusation?’ asked Geetha.

‘Some of those documents that Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu had uncovered also contain evidence of sexual harassment towards females’ said Pavani. ‘Again the accused seemed to escape the false justice created by man, by his usual methods of bribing the law and paying off his victims’.

‘How do you plead to this latest atrocity?’ asked Geetha to Rick.

‘Guilty, your ladyship’ responded Rick.

The ‘jury’ scribbled down more notes as Geetha again turned her attention to Pavani.

Act V: The fifth charge

‘Madame Prosecutor would you please read out the fifth charge’ requested Geetha.

‘The fifth charge relates to the disturbing crime of disrespecting and harassing goddesses with vulgar comments’ said Pavani.

‘Would you please state the evidence that supports this accusation’ said Geetha.

‘There are statements made by myself, Goddess Radha, Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu that will confirm this’ said Pavani. ‘The accused had made lewd comments to myself and Goddess Radha when we served him as maids in our mortal form. The accused also made vulgar comments to Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu when he chatted them up at a bar’.

‘Well how do you plead to this disgusting accusation?’ asked Geetha angrily.

‘Guilty, your ladyship’ responded Rick shamefully bowing his head.

Act VI: The sixth charge

‘Madame Prosecutor would you please read out the sixth charge’ said Geetha to Pavani as the jury took down more notes.

‘The sixth charge relates to the unthinkable crime of sexually harassing goddesses’ said Pavani in tones that expressed disgust.

‘And for the benefit of the court, could we please have the supporting evidence in relation to this vile crime’ said Geetha

‘I can confirm the accused had made improper advances to me by fondling my bottom when I served as his maid in my previous incarnation as a mortal’ said Pavani as she gave Rick a cold stare that made him shiver. ‘The accused also repeatedly indecently exposed himself to Goddess Radha when she was also employed as his maid during her incarnation as a mortal’.

Radha was also starring at Rick with venom, but Rick had his head bowed in shame.

‘The accused also kissed and fondled Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu in a taxi as he droved them to his house’ continued Pavani. ‘Once he arrived at his house, he also tried to rip off Goddess Sindhu’s clothes and also tried to physically attack both her and her sister. The four of us have all made statements to that effect’.

Geetha then looked at Rick sharply. In fact the whole of the ‘court’ was staring at him. This was the most serious case of all.

‘Well how do you plead to this blasphemous and vile accusation, which in itself is punishable by death? asked Geetha sternly.

At first he was too ashamed to even speak, but he knew that he must tell the truth and he wanted to confess to this crime and tell them how sorry he was.

‘Guilty, your ladyship’ responded Rick with his head shamefully bowed, tears streaming down his eyes. ‘I am so sorry’.

Rick was now sobbing as he truly was so sorry for the crimes he had committed. He wished that the court would impose the stiffest penalty for his sins. He was also willing to accept any punishment—even death.

Act VII: The seventh charge

There was a pause, followed by murmuring from the ‘jury stand’. Geetha then finally spoke.

‘Madame Prosecutor would you please read out the seventh charge made against the accused’ said Geetha to Pavani as the jury took down more notes.

‘The seventh charge relates to the accusation that the defendant is not a member of the true religion’ said Pavani in tones that expressed revulsion.

‘And for the benefit of the court, could we please have the supporting evidence in relation to this vile crime’ said Geetha

‘Your ladyship, we were given a perfect example of his disregard of the true religion, by his disrespectable and disgraceful conduct the moment the defendant entered the court’ said Pavani. ‘As the ladies of the court would remember the defendant first asked the court for a defence lawyer to represent him—as if he assumed a male had rights. If that wasn’t insulting enough he then requested a male lawyer. The defendant clearly holds the ridiculous and heretical notion that males have roles in society beyond that of a slave and are in fact equal to females’.

‘Madame Prosecutor, the court is aware of the disgraceful conduct of the defendant and have taken his behaviour into account’ said Geetha to Pavani. ‘However may I remind the court that this piece of evidence has come to light during court proceeding. I am therefore inclined to ask the prosecution whether they have gathered any additional evidence to support the charge the defendant is accused off, before court proceeding commenced’.

‘Yes we have your ladyship’ said Pavani.

‘And what additional evidence do you have to support the charge that the defendant is not a member of the true religion?’ asked Geetha.

‘After checking his house, there was no evidence of him ever being a follower of the true religion’ said Pavani. ‘There were no idols or images of goddesses in his house. Nor there is a prayer room devoted to a female deity of the true religion. There is no evidence of the special document that all males must sign when he submits himself to the true religion. No evidence to suggest that he had been baptize into our faith by the ritual of ejaculating his own sperm via masturbation by a female follower of the true religion. We have however uncovered plenty of evidence that proved beyond doubt that he is an atheist’.

‘And how do you plead to this charge, slave?’ asked Geetha sternly.

For a mad second Rick thought about telling the ‘court’ of his prayer room devoted to Goddess Pavani, but decided against it. That would mean pleading not guilty to the charge in question and therefore committing heresy.

The court wanted to find him guilty. The goddesses wanted his blood. He didn’t want to disappoint them. So he said the only thing that he could think off.

‘Guilty, your ladyship’ said Rick, still sobbing.

Rick now wished the earth would swallow him up. Geetha then turned her attention to Pavani.

Act VIII: The eighth charge

‘Madame Prosecutor’ said Geetha. ‘For the benefit of the court could you please read out the eighth and final charge levelled against the defendant’.

‘Yes of course your ladyship’ said Pavani. ‘The eighth and final charge that the defendant is charged with is conforming to the ideology that males are superior to females’.

There was a gasp of shock from the members of the ‘jury’. Rick couldn’t help noticing it was more of a mock shock if anything.

Geetha paused for a second, with a look of bewilderment, as if she was trying to take in the seriousness of this charge. She then turned her attention to Pavani.

‘Madame Prosecutor’ she said. ‘For the benefit of the court could you please declare the evidence to support this shocking charge’.

‘Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu have uncovered evidence in form of letters to friends that he believed that women are inferior, being fit only to serve and satisfy males’ said Pavani. ‘In the offending notes he had stated that he prefer female workers as that is all they are good for—work and to be abused. He also stated that he only employ males these days as ‘the bitches keep grassing me up to the law’. In addition to this Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu also uncovered hordes of pornographic material showing women in state of undress and performing sexual acts on men. The accused seemed to regard females as very cheap’.

There was a silence from the ‘court room’ as the females pondered the latest charge levelled against the vile criminal Rick Holden and his depraved crimes against females and his blasphemous acts against the true religion.

Geetha then finally spoke to the defendant.

‘Well how do you plead to this latest outrage?’ she said sternly.

‘Guilty your ladyship?’ said Rick with his head bowed.

‘So there is no end to your disgraceful actions?’ said Geetha. ‘You seem determined to commit sin after sin’.

‘Yes your ladyship’ said Rick in shame. ‘I am so sorry your ladyship’.

ACT IX: The verdict

Rick was embarrassed. He was so glad that the final charge was read out and he was presumably about to be sentenced. He couldn’t take anymore. Geetha then turned her attention to Pavani.

‘Madame Prosecutor, before the ladies of the jury had reached the verdict, could you please sum up’ said Geetha.

Pavani then nodded, before getting up.

‘Your ladyship and ladies of the court, you have heard the charges levelled against the accused Derrick Andrew Holden and you have also heard the evidence that supports the charges and like me you will agree that the defendant’s guilt has been proved beyond all doubt’ said Pavani. ‘Not only we have overwhelming evidence against him but the defendant had also freely admitted his guilt’.

‘Standing in this dock is abomination of nature. A male who considers himself superior to the female. A male who thinks females are put on this earth to serve the male. A male who disrespects and mistreats mortal females and goddesses alike. He is not a member of the true religion and refuses to conform to our just beliefs and customs’.

‘Some of his crimes beggars belief. Such a male has forfeited his right to live and therefore shouldn’t be allowed to live’.

‘The only time the defendant had ever shown any acknowledgement to our belief and customs is when he pleaded guilty to the charges levelled against him, as it is our belief that the female is never wrong and the male is never right and any accusation made by the female against the male should be accepted as fact. The male has also seemed to repent his dishonourable and vile actions’.

‘However it is my belief that he only pleaded guilty and repented his crimes because he is faced with overwhelming evidence that points to his guilt. Therefore I implore the honourable ladies of the jury to find the defendant guilty of all charges’.

There was a short silence as Geetha and Pavani looked at each other. All eyes of the ‘jury’ were focused on Geetha waiting for her to speak.

‘Thank you Madame Prosecutor, you may sit down’ said Geetha to Pavani.

Pavani then sat in a stool that was next to Geetha’s armchair. Geetha then turned her attention to the ‘jury’.

‘Honourable ladies of the jury, it is time for you to begin deliberations’ said Geetha to the jury. ‘I must remind you all that, in accordance with our laws, that you all remain unanimous in your judgement. Since there is overwhelming evidence to support the charges levelled against the accused and the fact that the defendant had pleaded guilty to the charges in question, you are instructed to return the only verdict possible. And that is that you find the defendant Derrick Andrew Holden guilty of all charges.’

Rick watched as the ‘jury’ begun ‘deliberating’. There was hardly any talking done. A note was being passed on among the ladies until it reached Rani. Rani then stood up.

‘Madame Forelady’ said Geetha suddenly to Rani, much to Rick’s amazement. ‘Have you reached a verdict?’

‘Yes, your ladyship’ said Rani with a sinister grin.

Rick was shocked. It wasn’t much of a deliberation. It lasted seconds! It was as if they had already prepared the verdict beforehand, without even hearing the evidence.

‘And are you unanimous in your judgement?’ asked Geetha

‘Yes your ladyship’ said Rani.

‘And what is your verdict?’ asked Geetha.

‘We find the defendant Derrick Andrew Holden guilty of all charges’ said Rani joyously.

Geetha then turned her attention to Rick who shivered. The ladies of the jury all had satisfied smiles.

‘Derrick Andrew Holden, you have been found guilty of all charges levelled against you’ said Geetha to Rick. ‘Sentencing will begin immediately. In accordance with our laws, each lady of the jury is asked to individually to decide on the appropriate punishment that reflects the severity of your crime. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes your ladyship’ said Rick.

ACT X: Sentencing

Geetha then turned her attention to the jury.

‘Ladies of the jury, I will ask each of you to decide the fate of the defendant’ said Geetha. ‘In accordance to our laws, a majority decision must be reached by the jury or otherwise the jury is dismissed and it is then left to me to decide on the punishment of the defendant’.

‘If a majority decision on the punishment of the defendant is reached by the jury then as judge it is my duty to consult the advice of the prosecutor to decide whether to uphold the sentence of the jury or overrule it. As judge, my decision is final. Are the ladies of the jury clear on what they must do?’

‘Yes, your ladyship’ chorused the ‘jury’ in unison.

‘Then I will ask each of you to stand up individually and deliver your sentence on the fate of Derrick Andrew Holden’ said Geetha.

Radha was the first to get up. She stared straight at Rick, and with a cold smile, delivered a single word: ‘Death’.

The fact that Radha decided on such a severe punishment didn’t seem to surprise Rick as he recalled all the horrible things he used to do to her when he was a teenager. Not only that, she was also asking Geetha to destroy him only hours earlier.

Her daughters were next to get up and they delivered verdicts that were identical to their mother’s. This was also something that didn’t surprise Rick in the slightest. It was obvious that they loved their mother dearly and that she has a major influence on them.

It was then the forelady’s turn to deliver her verdict, not that it mattered anyway as a majority verdict had been reached. Nevertheless Rani delivered her verdict. It was exactly the same one her elder sister and her nieces reached.

Rick wasn’t surprised by Rani’s decision to recommend the death penalty either. She obviously loved her sister and would deal with anyone that tormented Radha with the utmost severity.

This of course is true, but Rick however was unaware of the fact that Rani is a brutal and heartless vixen, who is merciless to her enemies. She enjoys causing as much harm to her victims as possible. Wishing and seeing her enemies die is also something that she has no qualms or regrets over—just as long as they suffered severely before they expired!

‘So the decision is unanimous’ said Geetha addressing the court. ‘As is our sacred law I shall now consult with the Madame Prosecutor whether to uphold or suspend the sentence of the jury’.

Rick thought that the next part of the cruel ladie’s ‘legal’ process is irrelevant. As far as he was concerned the Madame Prosecutor would recommend that the ‘judge’ should accept the sentence of the ‘jury’. Judging by the smiles of the ladies of the ‘jury’, Rick was certain that they too were expecting such an outcome.

The whole thing was one big set up, designed to torment him further. Still if the whole process was there to amuse his tormentors then who is he to argue. He wanted to please them as he already accepted them as his goddesses and he wanted to show them how sorry he was for mistreating them.

He knew that he was going to die. He wondered how they will execute him. They are going to have to do it in a way that won’t arouse the suspicion of the authorities. Maybe they will order him to commit suicide. He was even willing to do this for their convenience. Anything to make them happy and to prove to them how sorry he was for the way he abused them.

The Madame Prosecutor then got up to consult with the ‘judge’.

‘Your ladyship I could understand why the honourable ladies of the jury had reached this verdict’ said Pavani to Geetha. ‘So far we have heard evidence of the most blasphemous nature ever displayed by a male. However it is my recommendation that we suspend the sentence recommended by the jury’.

This unusual move by Pavani was totally unexpected and shocked not only Rick but members of the ‘jury’ as well. There was a gasp from the ‘jury’ dock.

‘Madame Prosecutor could you state your reasons for your recommendation’ said Geetha to Pavani.

‘Your ladyship it is proved beyond doubt that the defendant has committed the heinous crimes that he had been accused of and that his actions are more than worthy to be punishable by death’ said Pavani. ‘However it is my belief that the death penalty is much too lenient of a sentence for him. He deserves a punishment far worse than death’.

‘Madame Prosecutor, since you recommended the suspension of the sentence of death, would you then please tell the court on what you suggest would be an appropriate punishment for the defendant’ said Geetha to Pavani

Already the ladies of the ‘jury’ were murmuring amongst themselves in disbelief. Clearly they were surprised by the sudden turn of events and were expecting their sentence to be approved.

‘Your ladyship and honourable ladies of the jury’ announced Pavani as she addressed the court. ‘My recommendation is that the accused Derrick Andrew Holden will serve a life sentence of eternal servitude to Goddess Radha’.

‘Madame Prosecutor, I fully understand the reasons for your recommendation and I am in total agreement with you’ said Geetha. ‘Therefore by the power invested in me as the judge of the courtroom, I have decided to suspend the sentence returned by the honourable ladies of the jury and hereby sentence Derrick Andrew Holden to eternal servitude to Goddess Radha. He will serve Goddess Radha and suffer at her hands for the rest of his natural life’.

Geetha then turned her attention to Rick to confirm the sentence that she had passed on him. But before she could speak, Radha got up and interrupted her.

‘What is this nonsense?!’ shouted Radha to her youngest sister. ‘I thought he was to die. This is an insult. He must pay for what he did to me with his life. I demand his death. I want him dead’.

‘Goddess Radha, please remain seated’ said Geetha to her eldest sister. ‘I could understand what you are saying but the decision of the court had been reached’.

‘No I will not allow it!’ screamed Radha. ‘I want him dead!’

‘Goddess Radha, I am afraid your outburst has resulted in this courtroom being held in contempt’ said Geetha suddenly in a tone that hinted annoyance. ‘This court is now adjourned. You, the Madame Prosecutor and the forelady will join me in the hallway for a recess’.

The mood in the ‘courtroom’ had suddenly changed. Both Lakshmi and Sindhu were restraining their mother who was very upset of the outcome of the ‘trial’. Geetha then left the living room. Pavani and Rani then escorted Radha who was still upset and followed Geetha out of the living room.

Chapter Nineteen: Explaining the verdict

In the hallway Geetha then gathered with both of her elder sisters and Pavani. Pavani and Geetha had to explain their behaviour to Radha who was angry with their judgment.

Clearly both Geetha and Pavani had decided on the outcome from the start and had kept it a secret from the rest of the ladies. Even Rani was taken back by their decision and wanted to know the reasons by they decided to spare Rick. Rani too was disappointed. She was looking forward to Rick’s demise.

‘Right you two’ said Radha sternly to Geetha and Pavani. ‘Just what are you too playing at?’

‘My dear sister, I know you are upset’ said Geetha. ‘But we think this is the best way’.

‘What do you mean?’ cried Radha in disbelief. ‘You said he was going to pay for what he did to me’.

‘Honey you must listen to us’ said Pavani. ‘Don’t forget I suffered at his hands as well and I wanted him punished just as much as you do. And believe me, he is going to pay for what he did to us’.

‘Pavani and I have discussed this at great lengths’ said Geetha. ‘We have decided that death will be too easy for him after what he did to you and Pavani’.

‘But ...’ Radha couldn’t finish her sentence as Pavani interrupted her

‘Once he had been despatched then his suffering is over’ said Pavani to Radha. ‘That is not justice. Let him live to be your slave, then you can abuse him as much as you like’.

‘You have suffered at his hands for about a year and now he can suffer at yours for the rest of his life’ pointed out Geetha.

Radha stopped to think for a moment. It did make sense. Even Rani could see her younger sister’s point.

‘Besides it will be too risky to eliminate him, without arousing suspicion’ reminded Pavani. ‘He doesn’t have many friends but he does get about a bit at night. If we destroy him now, people will start to suspect. It is best to wait for a bit’.

‘I think Pavani is right’ said Rani. ‘We have already despatched one bastard some years back. We don’t want to despatch this one too soon. They might end up looking into the circumstances of the other bastard’s death as well’.

Radha has now calmed down. She looked sad but she could see sense. Pavani comforted Radha by putting her arm around her friend. Geetha however had her eyes fixed firmly on Rani in disbelief. She was surprised by her comments. For once even the sadistic Rani was using her brains and seeing sense in Geetha’s reasoning!

Chapter Twenty: The terms of enslavement

Back in the ‘courtroom’, both Lakshmi and Sindhu were waiting anxiously for the return of their mother and aunts. They were shocked by what had happened earlier. They seem unconcerned for Rick who was also waiting anxiously.

The door of the living room then opened and the four ladies then re-entered the room.

Rani took her seat among the ‘jury’. Radha, Geetha and Pavani however were standing in the middle of the room.

‘Would Madame Prosecutor please bring the accused forward’ said Geetha to Pavani.

Pavani nodded and then walked up to Rick. Grabbing him roughly by the ear, she dragged him to where Radha and Geetha were standing.

‘Kneel’ said Geetha sternly.

Rick then knelt before Radha and Geetha. Pavani was at his side.

‘Derrick Andrew Holden, you have been found guilty of all charges levelled against you and you are to be punished accordingly’ said Geetha to Rick. ‘Do you understand and accept the judgement of the court?’

‘Yes your ladyship’ said Rick.

‘You were recommended death by the honourable ladies of the jury, a sentence which I have reversed’ continued Geetha. ‘You will instead serve as Goddess Radha’s slave. You will sign away all your wealth and estates in her name, and you will serve your sentence in this house which is now the property of Goddess Radha. She will live here with you and you will serve and worship her for the rest of your life’.

‘Your memory will also be erased and you will renounce the identity of Derrick Andrew Holden and accept that this is a false name’ continued Geetha. ‘You will then adopt the identity of Slave 2. This will be your name for life and you will accept this as your true identity. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes your ladyship’ said Rick.

‘Wait!’ shouted Radha, before Geetha could continue. ‘If we are to do this, then I have some conditions’.

‘Name them’ said Geetha to Radha in tones that expressed frustration.

‘Firstly I want all his money to be given to my daughters’ said Radha.

‘Granted’ said Geetha. ‘Anything else?’

‘Secondly I want him to keep his identity and his memory’ said Radha.

‘That is going to be difficult’ said Geetha. ‘We always refer to our slaves by numbers. They are not fit to have names. We always wipe their memories. Slaves must cease to function as humans. They will become organic machines, fit only to serve us’.

‘I agree to the fact that he must be enslaved, but I want him to be reminded of all the things he did to me and Pavani’ said Radha. ‘It would be unjust to erase his memory. He will thus escape his crime. He must be confronted with his crimes and made to live with his guilt for the rest of his life. And I can’t do that if you wipe his memory and get him to adopt the identity of Slave 2’.

‘Very well’ said Geetha. ‘He will be programmed to submit to you fully and will be allowed to keep his memories of his vile treatment towards you and Pavani. He will also be allowed to keep his birth name but only on an informal basis. He is still officially known as Slave 2. What do you say to that?’

‘The compromise is acceptable’ said Radha.

‘Any other conditions?’ asked Geetha.

‘Just one more’ said Radha.

‘Then name it’ said Geetha.

‘Lastly I do not want to live in this house with him’ said Radha. ‘I want my daughters to have this house. I understand that Gabriel Chase is still vacant and unsold’.

‘Yes it is’ said Geetha in tones that expressed puzzlement.

‘Well I want to live there with this cretin’ said Radha.

The ladies of the court were shocked by this strange decision.

‘I accept the fact that Gabriel Chase is a nice house’ agreed Pavani in amazement. ‘But this place is so much bigger’.

‘Oh I know’ agreed Radha. ‘But it is far too big for me. However it will be an ideal place for Lakshmi and Sindhu. I love Gabriel Chase. It is a place that I know well. I have worked there and kept it tidy. I know the place inside out. It is my rightful home’.

‘But doesn’t the place hold bad memories for you’ said Geetha in tones that express concern.

‘Which is why I want to go back there with this bastard’ said Radha. ‘This cretin and I have not lived there for many years and we shall be returning there. Only this time not as a maid and her employer but as a goddess and her slave. Bad memories need to be exorcised and this is the way to do it’.

Geetha and Pavani looked at each other and smiled. They can see the sense in what Radha was saying—particularly Pavani.

‘I think it is a wonderful idea’ said Pavani. ‘In fact I wouldn’t mind spending a few nights at Gabriel Chase myself. It would bring back memories and will settle a few scores with this bastard’.

‘Well sister I can safely say that your final condition has been approved’ said Geetha to Radha who smiled.

Rick was looking up at the three ladies. He was shocked. He had spent the last few years trying to escape from Gabriel Chase in order to escape his nightmare. Now he finds that he is going back there with both Pavani and Radha in tow. To Rick it had seemed that his nightmare has finally consumed him. He now longer knows what reality is. He is now living his nightmare forever.

Chapter Twenty-one: Goddess Radha is given the responsibility of enslaving her nemesis

Geetha then turned her attention to the kneeling form of the naked young man whose fate is all but sealed.

‘Rise’ she sneered.

Rick then rose.

‘Right slave, do you have anything to say to your victims before your sentence is passed?’ Geetha asked Rick.

Rick then looked at Radha and Pavani who stared back at him.

‘O Goddess Radha and Goddess Pavani’ said Rick. ‘Thank you for sparing my miserable life. I know that I am about to suffer a fate worse than death by becoming your slave. It is a fate that I accept fully. I beg of you to make my life a complete misery. I deserve it. Please forgive me for my trespasses against the both of you’.

Both Pavani and Radha looked at each other. Their faces still masked with anger. They then looked at the naked slave. Suddenly Pavani lashed out her right hand and slapped him hard in the face. Radha then spat at him. Tears begun to roll down Rick’s eyes as Radha’s saliva begun to trickle down his face. It is clear that his goddesses will never forgive him for the sins he had committed against them all those years ago.

‘Right it is time for your sentence to be carried out’ said Geetha to Rick. ‘To be enslaved to Radha and Pavani you must be baptised into our religion. And like all males you will be inducted into our religion by the ejaculation of your sperm in our honour’.

Geetha then looked around the ‘courtroom’.

‘One of us of course will have to masturbate him to enslave him’ said Geetha. ‘This is something that I am an expert on as I have done this many times. However I think maybe someone else could do the honours instead. Are there any volunteers?’

The women all begun looking at each other, wondering who will volunteer to do the deed.

‘Since we are here because this bastard abused Radha and Pavani, I was wondering if they wanted to do the job themselves’ suggested Rani.

Pavani and Radha then looked at each other. Pavani could tell by Radha’s face that she wasn’t enthusiastic about the idea. Pavani fancied the job herself. It would of course be the ultimate revenge to enslave her greatest enemy. But then she realised that Rick had probably caused more harm to Radha than he did to her and felt that Radha was more deserving of the honour.

‘I am tempted with the proposal’ admitted Pavani. ‘But I think the privilege should go to Radha, as she suffered most at this bastard’s hands’.

‘You got to be joking’ said Radha, horrified at such a proposal. ‘I am not touching his worthless worm’.

‘Our slaves are enslaved by us through the lust they have for us’ said Geetha. ‘If we want to control their minds, then we must learn to control their penises. So it is vital that you touch his cock. The trigger in his head must recognise your touch, it is the only way to control him’.

Radha looked at Rick’s cock. It hadn’t changed much when she last saw it. She could never forget it, as he always used to expose himself to her whenever he was alone with her.

‘I am not touching his cock and that is final’ said Radha defiantly.

‘If you don’t it will all fail’ said Rani.

‘Mother you must do it’ said Sindhu. ‘If you want to gain revenge on this bastard, it must be done’.

‘You feel better once you have done it’ said Lakshmi. ‘We certainly did. You will feel good about yourself afterwards. You will sleep easy as it will exorcise a lot of demons’.

Radha paused for a second. She remembered how Rick used to expose himself and ordered her to touch his cock. It repulsed her. Now it is quite ironic that she was again being told to touch his cock by her own sisters and daughters.

They were also not the only ones who wanted Radha to touch his cock. Rick’s cock and mind also wanted Radha to do the deed. His brain is divided into six segments. Five of them were full as his mind had already recognised the touch of her daughters and sisters and her best friend. They were all accepted as the true keepers of his cock and mind.

There was only one segment of his mind that needed to be full—the space reserved for Goddess Radha. Rick was feeling ill as both his cock and his mind was already throbbing. They were craving Radha’s touch and they think the time is already near.

Radha again looked at Rick’s cock. She knew that they were all speaking the truth. She took a deep breath and reached out and took hold of his cock. The cock then went rock hard.

A funny sensation then engulfed Rick. His cock once again sent a signal to his brain. The brain now recognised Radha’s touch and accepted her as the sixth and final keeper of Rick’s cock and mind. The last empty segment of his brain had finally been filled.

His pain in his head had finally stopped as his mind then begun to sink. That empty segment was the only part of his mind that was unclaimed and thus belonged to him exclusively. But now that Radha had conquered it, Rick’s fate was sealed.

Rick Holden now had no control over his mind and his cock and the rest of his body. They all now belonged to the six beautiful but evil goddesses that was in the living room. His will is just an extension of theirs.

All it needs now to complete the ritual was his ejaculation in tribute to their beauty. Not that it mattered anyway as he is their property now as they own his body and soul. The ritual of ejaculation in their honour is just a well loved tradition. A celebration of his enslavement.

A strange sensation also engulfed Radha when she felt his cock go hard. She felt so powerful and sexy. Suddenly Rick’s cock didn’t feel like a big thing. She was no longer afraid of it. She now realised it is something insignificant. Something that she could easily manipulate. She felt so good about herself.

Radha smiled as Rick’s head then dropped. She looked around and saw that her sisters and daughters were also smiling.

‘There is nothing to it’ said Radha with a grin.

‘See we told you’ said Sindhu.

Rani, Lakshmi and Sindhu then joined the other ladies. Rani was also holding a jar which she had picked from a table that was nearby.

Chapter Twenty-Two: Rick is enslaved

Soon Rick was surrounded by the six Indian beauties. Radha and Geetha were standing in front of him, Rani was on the left hand side of him, while Pavani was on his right hand side. Radha’s young daughters were standing behind him.

‘Shall we begin?’ asked Geetha to her eldest sister.

Radha then nodded.

‘Right, you may begin to stroke him’ said Geetha to Radha. ‘Start of with slow strokes first then alternate the speed’.

Radha then begun to stroke Rick’s cock at a slower pace. Rick’s penis then begun to stiffen as his mind begun to throb. His head became so heavy and his body weak. Rani then held out the jar she had earlier picked up and placed it underneath his cockhead.

‘Look at us’ sneered Geetha.

Rick then tried to lift his head, but found it was heavy. Pavani then grabbed his chin and begun to raise his head so that he was facing Radha and Geetha. Lakshmi and Sindhu then assisted Pavani by each grabbing a clutch of his hair and yanking his head back. Rick was now staring at Geetha, trying to concentrate on her eyes.

‘You will listen carefully slave’ said Geetha. ‘Do you understand?’

‘Yes your ladyship’ said Rick.

‘The court is no longer in session’ said Geetha sternly. ‘The title of Madame Prosecutor, Madame Forelady and others are irrelevant. You will refer to each of us as Goddess. Do you understand slave’.

‘Yes ... Goddess Geetha’ said Rick, remembering her current and valid title.

‘You are about to be officially initiated into our religion, the true religion, one that preaches the domination of males by females’ said Geetha as Radha slowly stroked him. ‘Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ slurred Rick.

‘By joining the true religion you as a male will abide by its sacred rules on the status of a male and the only role of a male is that of a slave’ said Geetha as Radha increased the pace of her stroking. ‘Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ droned Rick.

‘As a slave you have a responsibility to serve and obey all females particularly the goddesses in this very room and especially Goddess Radha’ said Geetha. ‘Are you willing to uphold that responsibility in which you have been entrusted with?’

‘With all my heart Goddess Geetha’ panted Rick.

‘Once you have submitted to the true religion and accepted your position as a slave, you will give all your wealth and estates to Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu’ said Geetha as Radha’s stroking increased another notch. ‘Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ droned Rick.

‘You will also give up your identity of Derrick Andrew Holden as slaves are forbidden to have names as they are worthless’ said Geetha as the pace of Radha’s stroking became more frantic. ‘That name is only retained on an unofficial basis. Your official identity is Slave 2 and you shall use that term in our presence. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ drooled Rick.

‘You will retain all your memories of your mistreatment towards Goddess Radha and Goddess Pavani so that you can be confronted with, and reminded of, your sins that you have committed in your former life as Derrick Andrew Holden’ said Geetha as Radha’s stroking became out of control. ‘Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ chanted Rick in monotone.

‘Now that you have understood the terms, are you ready to submit to the true religion and become our slave?’ asked Geetha to the doomed and naked man.

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ slurred Rick. ‘Please do it to me. I want to be enslaved by the six beautiful and sexy goddesses that I am ensnared by. Please I beg you to enslave me’.

Geetha then looked at Radha and nodded. Radha then brought her head forward so that her face was an inch from Rick’s face. She then uttered a familiar three letter word, in huskily breathless tones, that all doomed young men who fell victim to these evil ladies had heard just before their downfall: ‘Cum’.

Rick cock then exploded. Streams of semen began to shoot out of his cockhead and into the jar that Rani was holding. Radha was still wanking him furiously, making sure that she is milking every drop of sperm out of him.

Pavani assisted Radha by reaching down below his shaft, her long red painted nails grabbing and squeezing his testicles making sure that his balls have emptied their heavy load completely.

Soon he was spent, the jar collected a good deal of semen. Radha then let go off his cock as Pavani released her grip on his testicles.

Derrick Andrew Holden officially does not exist. The exhausted naked man then collapsed on his knees before Radha.

Lakshmi and Sindhu who were both still gripping his hair then pulled hard and forced him to fall backwards. He ended up on his back.

Rick lay on the ground his head spinning. His vision was blurry. He then heard the clicking of high heels. Suddenly he felt something sharp resting on his left breast. This was immediately joined by a sensation of something sharp resting on his right breast.

As his vision became clearer he could just make out the shapes of two beautiful ladies. It was Radha and Pavani. Both had a high heel sandal resting on his chest. They seemed to loom over him. Both were smiling in triumph, revelling in their power over the subdued foe that lay vanquished under their feet.

Rick looked at the two superior ladies who he mistreated a decade ago. They have now returned and conquered him, just like Pavani had promised. He felt that he could lie in the position he found himself in for forever, as he saw the beauty of the two majestic ladies.

He of course regretted mistreating them all those years ago but was more than happy that they have enslaved him. They were so beautiful and sexy he was willing to serve and obey them for the rest of his natural life.

Radha then moved her sandal away from his chest and rested it on his face. Rick then raised his right arm and gripped her sandals gently to steady it into position over his mouth.

He opened his mouth and begun to suck on her heel, cleaning it. Radha then grinned in contentment. When Rick saw her beaming smile and realised he was pleasing Radha he sucked on her heel even harder. Anything to please the goddesses he now worshiped …

Chapter Twenty-Three: A peculiar discovery

The next day Pavani was surveying Rick’s large mansion which was already the new home of Radha’s daughters. The girls are still staying in Rani and Geetha’s house and haven’t moved in yet.

Pavani was just checking out the house. She has been given the task of making an inventory of the mansion and to search out any files and documents that relates to Rick’s business and wealth.

She had earlier spent an hour checking Rick’s bedroom and his study. Now she is exploring all the rooms of his large house.

The last room she came across was padlocked. Pavani then remembered the small key she found in Rick’s bedroom. It was in a draw of a small table that was next to his bed. Pavani found it odd that the key was the only item in the draw. She wondered if it was the key to the padlock of the locked door.

At the time Pavani was about to leave. Since Rick’s master bedroom was on the top floor of the three storey house, Pavani couldn’t be bothered to go all the way upstairs.

From her hair which was tied in a neat bun, she took out a hair pin. She stuck it in the keyhole of the padlock and begun to turn it in an attempt to open it. To Pavani’s delight it didn’t take long for the lock to open. She was always very good at these things.

Pavani wondered why the room was so secretive that it had to be locked. She pushed the door open and eagerly entered.

The room was quite tidy. In the faint light of the dark room Pavani was amazed to see an old table that contained several gold oil Indian lamps.

Pavani then turned on the light switch and the room then filled with light. Now Pavani could see the table’s contents even more clearly. There were not just oil lamps on the table but there was also an incense stick holder, a box of matches and a large gold pot as well.

It brought back memories of her home in India. The room looked a lot like the prayer room of her old house in India.

Pavani then looked up. It was then she noticed the photographs that were stuck to the wall. She found these photographs peculiar. There were five of them in all and all of them were quite old and tatty. Not only that, they appeared to be cut out from somewhere.

The five pictures seemed to be of an Indian lady. For some reason Pavani felt that the woman in the picture looked familiar. As she looked closely she realised that she was staring at pictures of herself taken when she was a young woman in her thirties. Pavani was shocked.

She then began to examine the items on the table. It was the gold pot that attracted the most attention. She found that it contained what looked like dried powder. It was wet at the top. She then smelt it. It was the unmistakeable smell of semen. She knew sperm when she saw and smelt it.

She realised that the dried white substance was old semen that had been there for some time. She also knew that the creamy substance on the top of the dried semen was also semen, but semen that was ejaculated quite recently. She wondered what all this meant. She knew she was going to have to ask Rick about this room when she next sees him.

Chapter Twenty-Four: Lakshmi and Sindhu comes to visit

Rick was standing naked in the doorway of his former home. He had just finished tidying the place. He took a good look around. He thought that he had done a good job. Years ago the duty would have been preformed by the lady that is at that very moment watching TV in the living room—his former maid.

To say that their roles have been reversed is an understatement. She had considerably risen in rank while he had declined in status. She was once his maid but now she is his queen and he had once been his employer but he is now her slave.

He had only been enslaved the previous evening. He had been coming to terms with his new life. He knew that he will miss all those luxuries and trappings he had enjoyed for most of his life. Still if he was going to spend the rest of his life as a slave, then it might as well be to the sexy Indian beauty that was the subject of his wet dreams as a teenager.

As he stood there he began to reminisce the past day. So far the first 24 hours of his enslavement had gone well. He now believes he can now cope. He then snapped out of his daydream. He mustn’t be lazy. He had taken long enough in his cleaning duties. He mustn’t keep his goddess waiting, as she may have some other tasks for him.

He was about to make his way to the living room when the doorbell rang. He then turned and made his way to the doorway.

When he opened the door he was greeted with a divine sight. The visitors were none other than his goddess’s own daughters Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu.

Both were heavily made up and were wearing black leather knee length boots and short black mini skirts. Their wonderfully exposed legs were not only shapely but shaved and waxed. Both were wearing skin tight belly tops. Lakshmi was wearing a pink one while her sister was wearing a sky blue one. So tight were the tops that they perfectly show the contours of their large breasts.

Rick could also see the outline of their nipples jutting out. He figured that both girls weren’t wearing a bra, though he was not too sure. The sight was breathtaking. The girls were so sexy that he just stood there open mouthed, spell bound by their beauty.

Both girls begun to giggle at the pathetic naked man. Suddenly Sindhu focused her attention on his groin. She gave her elder sister a delicate nudge on her tummy with her elbow and pointed at his cock. The cock was rock hard and sticking up, twitching excitedly at the beauty of the sexy girls.

Both Lakshmi and Sindhu then burst into a fit of mocking laughter as they looked at his pathetic cock. This seemed to make him feel uncomfortable and his cock begun to slightly wilt.

Suddenly Lakshmi then swung her leg against his groin and her heavy boot connected sharply with his testicles. The kick was lethal and his balls were almost crushed. It all happened in a flash. Pain begun to sweep across his body as he grabbed his painful orbs with both hands.

The force of the kick made him bend back slightly and arch his body forward, but no sooner had he done this that Sindhu then swung her fist and punched him hard in the face.

Rick then fell back and crashed onto the floor in a heap. The two girls again burst out laughing as he withered in agony. Rick wanted to scream out but he was in two much pain to do so.

Sindhu then walked up to the fallen form of Rick who was lying on his side. She rested her leather footwear on his shoulder and with the sole of her boot, she pressed down and managed to turn his body until he was lying on his back. Rick looked up and saw the smiling form of the tall and beautiful Indian girl looking down on him.

Then without warning Sindhu then stamped on his chest with her heavy right boot. There was an audible thud as the wind was knocked out of his lungs. She began to trace her boot upwards on his chest until it rested on his throat.

Chillingly she pressed down. Rick gasped as the air was cut from him. He heard heavy footsteps and a faint girly giggle. The giggle didn’t come from Sindhu. It came from her sister. It was also Lakshmi’s footsteps he heard as she approached him—though he could not see her.

Rick’s face begun to go red through the deprivation of air. He was already in agony as he still hadn’t recovered from the kick to his balls. As he struggled from breath he began to be aware of a weight pressing on his already sore balls. He knew straight away that Lakshmi was pressing down on his testicles to increase his agony.

It was probably the most painful sixty seconds of his life and it happened so fast and so unexpectedly. It is quite ironic as well that he didn’t scream once. He wanted to but his vocals had been muted by Sindhu’s heavy boots.

As he looked up at Sindhu, he saw her face. It was full of contempt. He could see hatred in her eyes. It dawned on him that both girls hadn’t forgiven him for his treatment of their mother. Judging by the look on Sindhu’s face he was certain that both girls wanted him dead.

Suddenly he heard the door of the living room open and he heard Radha’s voice.

‘Girls stopped that at once!’ shouted Radha.

Both girls then took their boots off his body. Rick then gasped as he took shallow breaths as air begun to fill up his lungs again. He looked up and saw Radha looking down on him.

‘Get up you bastard!’ she barked.

Rick then tried to struggle to get on his knees. Radha then turned her attention to her mischievous daughters.

‘Just what are you trying to do’ she asked the two evil girls.

‘W-we brought the papers’ stammered Lakshmi as she tried hard not to laugh.

‘What papers?’ asked Radha.

‘The documents that transfer all his wealth and properties to us’ said Sindhu. ‘The one that he has to sign’.

‘Well he has to be alive first in order to do that, doesn’t he?’ said Radha as Rick managed to raise his head from the floor and look up at the three ladies. ‘You can do what you like to him after he signs everything over’.

That last remark from Radha made Rick shiver especially after he saw the sinister looks on the faces of her daughters. Had Radha had not interrupted them, Rick had no doubt in his mind that the two cruel and callous girls would have killed him.

Chapter Twenty-Five: Rick’s signs away his life

Radha sat in the armchair as Rick knelt before her. He had the papers in front of him. Radha’s two girls each stood besides their mother.

The three evil ladies begun to smile as he began to sign each documents. They felt powerful as he begun to give away all of his wealth to them. For Rick’s part he felt good as he delivered each signature.

The last document was a cream coloured paper. This was a private contract. It outlines the terms of his enslavement. He looked up tearfully. The three ladies were still smiling at him. He wanted to sign the document so badly, as he wanted to belong to them. They took everything from him and left him with nothing, so they might as well have him as well—if they can find any use for him.

Rick then delivered the final signature that once and for all sealed his fate. He then gently put the pen down and rested his hand on the paper. Lakshmi then walked forward and rested the sole of her boot onto Rick’s hand. She then pressed down. Rick then begun to grimace in pain.

All three ladies were smiling, particularly Radha, who was enjoying her daughter’s handiwork. She was giggling evilly. It was only when they heard the cracking sound of the fragile bones in his wrist did Radha draw the line—and even then it was more of a need for necessity rather than sympathy.

‘That’s enough darling’ she said as Lakshmi begun to relax the pressure of her boot that was on Rick’s hand. ‘Perhaps another time dear. Right now there is plenty of housework that needs doing, and as much as I want this beast to suffer, he will need the use of his hands to complete his chores’.

Lakshmi then took her feet off Rick’s hand in disappointment. She was sad that she wasn’t allowed to hurt him further, but she could see her mother’s point of view. It would be impractical to break his hand.

So Sindhu instead swung her boot and kicked him hard in his face. The naked man went flying and landed in a heap on the floor. Radha and Lakshmi both burst out laughing. Sindhu begun to smile proudly. She was replicating her Aunt Rani’s favourite party trick. In fact it was Rani herself that taught her the technique and she had been practising it for sometime. She was so happy she got it to perfection.

Radha then ordered Rick to clean the boots of her daughters. After Rick had licked Lakshmi and Sindhu’s boots clean, his wicked former maid then ordered Rick to orally clean her sandals while her daughters left the house to process the newly signed documents.

That night Radha locked Rick in a large cupboard. She didn’t even feed him that night. He was also forbidden to ejaculate. To Rick this was torment in the most extreme as he never gone twenty-four hours without shooting his sperm.

Chapter Twenty-Six: Rick’s new life

The next morning Radha opened the cupboard to let her slave out. She had just got out of bed and was wearing a sleek pink nightie. She looked incredibly sexy. Radha had earlier cooked and ate breakfast. Radha was brandishing a tray that contained leftovers from a small meal she cocked and ate earlier.

She tipped the remains of her breakfast onto the floor and ordered Rick to eat it. Rick was told that he must keep his hands behind his back and not touch the food with his fingers.

Rick then ate as best as he could. He felt like a dog eating off the floor. It was difficult and matters weren’t helped by the fact that Radha was resting the soles of one of her sandals on the back of his head, as he knelt down to eat the leftovers from the floor.

Eventually he managed to eat the small amount of food that was given to him. Radha then made him lick her sandals clean.

Rick was then ordered to clean the house as Radha had told him that she was expecting a very important guest. Radha then left the house leaving Rick to do all his chores.

As he was cleaning his former home, Rick couldn’t help noticing the irony of his plight. Ten years ago (at the very house) it was Radha who did all the housework and now she was making him do it.

Despite this he didn’t mind. He was so much in love with her to care. Rick continued to carry out his house duties as he tried hard not to think about the long day ahead of him ...

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Making tea for the new goddesses

It was now night time at Gabriel Chase. Rick has so far carried out most of his chores. He was at the moment in the kitchen washing the dishes.

The house was reasonably spotless. Rick was somewhat pleased with himself. It is true that Radha and Pavani his former maids and current mistresses would have done a better job in half that time. However it was not a bad effort for someone who never done a domestic chore in his life. He only hopes that Radha is pleased with the results.

As he was washing the last dish from the sink, Rick heard the faint sound of the front door opening and the chatter of female voices. He recognized them as Radha and her friend Pavani – the goddesses he now serve and worship.

He heard the faint sounds of a set of footsteps making their way upstairs. He also heard the ever growing sound of another set of footsteps approaching the door of the kitchen.

The footsteps suddenly stopped and Rick froze. He knew that one of his spiteful former maids that enslaved him is now by the door.

The door swung open. It was his Goddess Radha.

‘Two cups of tea, in my room in five minutes’ said Radha sternly to her slave. ‘You should know how we take ours. Any delay or mishaps with result in extreme punishment. Do you understand cretin?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ said Rick fearfully.

The beautiful but ruthless Indian lady then closed the door and made her way upstairs to join her friend.

Immediately Rick then put the kettle on …

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Remembering that fateful night

The door of the master bedroom swung open and Rick entered. He was holding a tray with two cups on it. The two beautiful and respectable looking Indian ladies were sitting on the bed.

The room was the most spacious room of the house. It used to belong to Rick himself. The vastness of the room is a testimony of how the previous tenants, the Holdens spoiled their only son and heir.

To Rick it felt strange. He could still remember that a decade ago that he was lying on that very bed that his former maids were sitting on and how the two ladies would take it in turns to serve him tea. Now the roles have reversed.

He knelt before the ladies and offered them each a cup.

‘Tea, no sugar’ he said as he offered Radha a cup.

‘Tea, two sugars’ he said to Pavani as he offered her a cup.

As Radha begun to drink her tea, Pavani took one sip from her cup and was not happy with the results. She placed her cup on a small table that was besides the bed.

Suddenly and without warning, Pavani raised her right hand and slapped him hard in the face.

‘You forgot to stir it, you worthless pitiable beast’ she screamed.

Rick then quickly stirred the cup with the spoon that was on the tray he brought, before he reoffered the cup to Pavani. Pavani took another sip and seemed content.

The two ladies then chatted to themselves for a good ten minutes as they took sips of their tea. Their naked young slave was still kneeling before them.

Soon Pavani had finished her tea. Radha however still had half a cup. She told Pavani that she had enough. Taking Radha’s cup from her, Pavani told her that their slave can drink the rest of the tea. Radha’s face lit up when she saw Pavani spit into the half filled cup. Pavani held out the cup to Radha who also spat into the cup. Pavani then offered the cup to Rick.

‘Drink up you bastard!’ she told him.

Rick then took the cup from her. Taking a deep breath he quickly gulped down the contents of the cup, he was briefly aware of the saliva of his goddesses trickling down his throat. He felt good and privileged that he was swallowing the body fluids of the divine ladies he worshiped.

Pavani then ordered him to rise and Rick got up. The naked young man was now standing before the two beautiful Indian ladies who were still sitting on the large bed. Pavani then took hold of his cock and Rick then begun to go weak.

‘Slave you will obey’ she said as she stroked him.

‘I must obey’ droned Rick.

‘You will listen carefully’ cooed Pavani.

‘I will listen carefully’ parroted Rick.

‘You will listen and obey’ said Pavani seductively.

‘I will obey’ drooled Rick.

‘You are feeling pain in your cock as I stroke it’ said Pavani as she slightly increased the pace of her stroking. ‘The more I stroke your shaft the more pain you feel in your penis and testicles’.

Rick winced as he begun to be aware of a burning sensation in his cock. It felt really uncomfortable.

‘O Lady Pavani’ he squealed. ‘Please it is hurting ... you are hurting me’.

‘Yes of course, I know I am’ said Pavani with a wicked grin. ‘I want to hurt you. Your pain is a picnic to what you put us through. Your pain is our pleasure’.

Pavani increased her stroking by another notch and Rick then closed his eyes and tossed his head back as pain begun to seep through his cock and into his balls.

‘Now slave I am going to ask you some questions and you will answer truthfully’ said Pavani as she continued to stroke Rick’s cock. ‘Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Lady Pavani’ droned Rick.

‘Two days ago I had been scouring your old house and I have been telling Goddess Radha all about what I found there’ said Pavani. ‘Among the rooms that I found there was this locked room. When I opened it, it contained old photographs of me stuck to a wall and a gold pot that contained what looked like semen. What is that room?’

‘It is a prayer room devoted to you, o goddess’ said Rick. ‘I have been worshipping you since my teenage years, just waiting for your return’.

Pavani was impressed. So she did left an impression on him, all those years ago after all.

‘And the gold pot?’ asked Pavani.

‘It is my sperm, o goddess’ explained Rick. ‘I have ejaculated it, in tribute to your great beauty’.

‘You masturbate yourself in front of photographs of me and then you ejaculate without my authorisation?’ said Pavani to Rick in tones that expressed disbelief.

‘No, no ... it was nothing like that’ protested Rick. ‘You indeed authorised it and I did it for your benefit, not my own’.

‘What are you talking about?’ asked Pavani in confused tones. ‘Since when did I authorise you to shoot your sperm?’

‘When you send me the dreams’ said Rick.

‘Dreams?’ said Pavani. ‘What dreams’.

Rick then explained all that had happened since that fateful day when Pavani left his father’s employee. He reminded her about the time how he touched her bum and how she then grabbed hold of his balls cursed them.

He told her about how he was unable to ejaculate because she cursed his cock. He told her that he only spunked up after he prayed to Pavani to lift the curse.

He also told her that he still relive that moment through bizarre dreams and how each time he woke up from those dreams he was unable to spunk up—until he goes to the prayer room he had created in tribute to her and prays to her. Only then he ends up ejaculating—an ejaculation he performs in her honour.

Pavani couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She still remembered the incident when she grabbed his balls and cursed his cock very well, but she wasn’t aware that it had such an effect on him. She realised that she had the power all along!

Radha was still confused about what she was hearing. Pavani notice Radha’s puzzled expression and smiled. She then stopped stroking Rick and ordered him to kneel and then took her friend outside.

Chapter Twenty-Nine: A goddess after all

Once outside the master room, Pavani explained to Radha all that had happened on the night that she left Gabriel Chase for Manila.

She confirmed Rick’s story of the time he fondled her bum and how she responded by grabbing his balls and cursing his cock not to ejaculate until he apologised for his disrespectable behaviour.

She admitted that she never in a million years thought that her curse had come true. She figured that she must have unwittingly psychologically conditioned his mind.

She also confirmed that she told Rick that one day she and Radha will returned to enslave him. She figured that she was so imposing that Rick believed her.

Both women couldn’t believe what had just happened. Radha then laughed at her friend and pointed out the fact that Pavani was even a goddess long before her kid sisters!

Pavani was giggling. She felt so powerful and sexy. She truly did feel like a goddess.

The two ladies then returned to the master room to resume their torment of their new acquisition.

Epilogue

Once they were in the master room Radha and Pavani once again sat on the large bed. They ordered their kneeling slave to rise and begun to resume their questioning, though only this time Radha was stroking him.

‘Tell me worm’ said Radha as she masturbated him. ‘Do you often think about me as well?’

‘Oh yes Goddess Radha’ said Rick. ‘And I always knew you will both return to enslave me’.

‘Oh, how?’ asked Pavani.

‘Because you told me that one day I will be yours and Goddess Radha’s slave and that I will kneel before you both and serve and worship you’ said Rick to Pavani. ‘I always took this as a prediction and now it has come true’.

‘Did you have any doubts about us?’ asked Radha as she continued to wank him.

‘I am ashamed to say that I did’ said Rick. ‘In fact on the day I was enslaved I actually prayed to Goddess Pavani to show me a sign and challenged her to prove her divinity. And she responded to my challenge. That very night I was enslaved. I have now have no doubts whatsoever’.

The two ladies looked at each other and smiled

‘I first thought those dreams were just a condition that I had, through the trauma of the time Goddess Pavani first confronted me’ continued Rick. ‘But when the dreams became more frequent I wasn’t sure. I even wanted it all to be true. I was hoping that one day I will be enslaved’.

The last statement took both ladies by surprise.

‘Why did you want it all to be true?’ asked Radha as her stroking picked up pace.

‘Because when I first saw Goddess Pavani I saw her as a simple maid’ explained Rick. ‘After she cursed my cock I saw her differently. I saw her as a powerful and sexy divine lady. I felt so excited every time I think of her. Such is her beauty, that it sends me weak at the knees and I so wanted to worship her.’

‘What about me you fool?’ said Radha feeling left out, her stroking now uncontrollable. ‘Haven’t you forgotten me?’

‘No Goddess Radha’ said Rick weakly. ‘Goddess Pavani always predicted that I will one day serve you. I always thought of you as well’.

Radha’s stroking became more relaxed as she became satisfied with the answer she got from her slave. The two ladies looked at each other and smiled.

Radha then let go off Rick’s hard cock. Both evil ladies laughed as they saw his stiff cock twitch madly at them pleading for release.

‘When is the last time he spunked up?’ Pavani asked Radha.

Radha turned her attention to Rick.

‘Well you bastard, aren’t you going to answer Goddess Pavani’s question?’

‘About two days ago?’ said Rick in tones that expressed frustration.

‘Well dear, do you think he is due a milking?’ Radha asked Pavani.

‘Hmmm, I think not—at least not yet’ said Pavani. ‘Best to leave it for a weak. It will weaken him further and he will crave you more’.

Rick’s head then dropped. He couldn’t believe it. He never ever went more than 24 hours without climaxing himself.

Radha then clicked her fingers and pointed to the floor. Rick then knelt down in front of the devious ladies. Radha then ordered him to open his mouth. Her slave obeyed. Radha then thrushes her fingers into his mouth. Her fingers were stained with Rick’s precum. She ordered him to lick her fingers clean and Rick obeyed.

When he had finished orally cleaning her fingers, Radha then raised the hem of her sari to reveal her elegant golden high heeled sandals. Rick knew straight away what she wanted from him.

He bowed down and begun to lick his goddess’s footwear clean. The two friends begun to idly chat away. They wondered what they can do with their new found power. They both began to talk about the past when they worked as maids.

‘What if we can take revenge on employers that caused us grief in the past’ suggested Pavani.

‘How?’ asked Radha.

‘We can seek out our victims, offer our services as maids and then once we are in, we seduce and enslave them?’ said Pavani.

‘And you think we can enslave them and fleece them of their wealth’ asked Radha to Pavani.

‘Yes of course’ said Pavani. ‘Though we don’t really need their money. We will be doing it just for fun’.

‘But do you think we can pull it off though?’ asked Radha sceptically.

‘I can’t see why not’ said Pavani. She pointed at the naked man that was licking away at Radha’s sandals. ‘You only got to look at what happened to the last employer who dared crossed us’.

Radha looked down at the young man who was sucking on the heel of her sandals. She had waited a long time to see him in this position and now he could be the first of many who paid the price of displeasing her. It took her ten years to finally gain vengeance on him.

Radha smiled contently as her helpless slave licked away at her sandals … the revenge of Goddess Radha is now complete ...

The End …