The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aunt Rani’s World

Part Seven: The Willing Victim

(6th May 2007)

A lonely, bored and depressed wealthy youth is ensnared by the Padma sisters

WARNING: This story is only for those who are aged 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female dominance, mind control and extreme torture and violence and as such, is not appropriate for minors and those who are easily offended by stories of this nature. If you are not an adult or are easily offended by extreme female domination stories that involves hypnosis, please stop reading this story. For those who would enjoy a story where a woman uses hypnosis to enslave a man, please proceed!

The following story is the latest instalment of the Aunt Rani’s world series.

In this story Edward Kelsey a wealthy young man who has a history of suffering from depression has recently become an orphan after the sudden death of his father. He makes the mistake of hiring Lakshmi Padma as his legal representative in an attempt to manage his estate. Her two aunts Rani and Geetha became interested in Edward, particularly his wealth and vulnerability …

Once again the following story contains mind control, female dominance and torture both physical and mental which some readers might find extreme and distressing. The author is not held accountable for any adverse effects to the reader. You have been warned. This story is completely fiction and should be considered a fantasy.

If you enjoy reading it or would like to make suggestions for its sequels or even have constructive criticism, I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email me at

The last story (The employer enslavement programme) had very good positive feedback for which I am very grateful. I do hope you enjoy this one. Thanks for taking the trouble to reading it!

* * *

Prologue

The young man was sitting at the large table in the study that once belonged to his father.

The youth was dressed in a pair of silk white pyjamas. He was shifting through a large bundle of documents that was strewn about the table.

The study itself was a large room, just like the other rooms in the beautiful three storey house.

The youth then suddenly stopped filtering through the paper work. Leaving them to one side he sat on the chair with his head in his hands with a gloomy expression etched on his sad face. He finally had enough. It had been an eventful month and he knew the rest of the coming months weren’t going to get any easier.

His temporary peace was disturbed by the knock on the door. The door then opened. It was the other occupant of the house.

The elderly but able-bodied man at the doorway of the study was smartly dressed. He was wearing a long black jacket with tails, white waistcoat and tie and nicely pressed black trousers—the standard clothing of a butler.

‘Master Kelsey’ said the butler. ‘Would you like something to eat?’

The young man looked up from where he was sitting. His face still bore the sad expression. There was a short pause before he shook his head from side to side.

‘How about a little drink?’ asked the old man trying to appear to be jolly in the faint hope of raising a smile from his depressed young master.

Again the sad youth shook his head from side to side. His face was still the mark of sadness.

‘Then with your permission sir, may I retire to bed’ asked the servant.

The youth responded with a nod.

‘Very good sir’ said the butler. ‘I shall bid you goodnight’.

The elderly man then left the room leaving the young man at peace with himself.

The youth looked around the study. The room was still big and beautiful but it’s splendour nonetheless failed to impress the young man.

Edward Kelsey was proof that money can’t buy you happiness. Most of the eighteen years of his young life had been a period of misery despite his life of luxury.

The problems seemed to begin when his mother died of cancer. He was only five years of age at the time. Edward’s father compensated Edward’s loss with money.

Edward’s father was a wealthy entrepreneur too interested in his business affairs than his home life. He was seldom at home. When Edward’s mother died, Edward was looked after by a succession of nannies.

When Edward became too old to be looked after by nannies, he was left in the capable hands of Chivers, the long term family butler.

Edward’s father spoilt his only son by buying him anything he wanted. As a child Edward had expensive toys and fancy clothes. As he got older he was given a hefty allowance. However the senior Kelsey was unable to buy Edward the one thing he had been missing since the death of his mother—love.

Edward’s life became miserable the older he got. By his mid teens he was already been treated for depression.

The previous month he was faced with another tragedy. His wealthy father had dropped dead of a heart attack just weeks after his eighteenth birthday.

The fact that he hardly knew his newly deceased father helped soften the blow a bit but then again it was this very fact that caused him the most pain.

He wished he had known him. He wished he had taken him to football matches or to the cinema or gave him advice on girls and all the other things that fathers do.

He was now left all alone in the house with the drab Chivers for company.

The documents that were scattered about on the table relates to his father’s assets—a large estate that he had inherited on his father’s death. He had been trying to sort out his newly acquired assets for sometime but now he was fed up. He was determined to seek out a lawyer to help manage his late father’s estate.

As he looked around the beautiful and spacious room again, he began to ask himself a question: surely there must be something better than this? …

Chapter One—The young man and his butler

It has now been two months since Edward’s father had passed away. Edward was sitting at a dinner table eating a hearty breakfast that Chivers had prepared for him. It was a bright morning.

He was feeling a lot less miserable than he had the previous month. He had managed to prepare himself a bit more to cope with the loss of his father and the responsibilities that he had been burden with as a consequence. It was all about adjusting and he was adjusting well.

He had reasons to be cheerful. A reputable legal firm had agreed to sort out and manage the estate he had inherited on his behalf.

Despite the progress however he was still miserable.

After eating his breakfast Edward was sit sitting at the table reading a newspaper. Chivers had just entered the dining room with a glass of orange juice that Edward had earlier requested.

Chivers watched his young master discreetly as Edward read the paper seemingly unaware that Chivers was in the room.

Chivers noted the same old depressive gaunt looked etched on the young man’s face that he had been familiar with for many years. In the past months this expression was becoming more common.

Chivers had known Edward all his life. He was in the family employ for almost thirty years and had even held Edward when he was a new born baby.

If anyone knew Edward well then it was Chivers. If anything Chivers was more of a father to him than his own father.

As result Chivers felt much attached to Edward and has a deep responsibility for the boy. It worried Chivers deeply to see his young master upset. Since Edward was a manic-depressant this was quite often. However when Edward does have bouts of depression Chivers was always there for him and was a calming influence.

Because of this Edward always trusted Chivers. He was his best friend and surrogate father all rolled into one.

Although Edward’s bouts of depression was nothing new this latest visible appearances of despair was concerning even Chivers.

These past months have been much of a struggle for Chivers as well as Edward. Chivers had never seen Edward behave in this manner before.

The death of his father has taken a toll on Edward. This surprised Chivers somewhat as Edward hardly knew his father. He figured that maybe it is the daunting responsibility of taking over his father’s estate. After all it was Edward’s father that took care of everything financially and now it was all Edward’s responsibility. And the senior Kelsey didn’t even bother to groom his son and heir into that role.

Edward continued to gloomily skim through his paper as Chivers watched.

The silence was broken when Chivers coughed—an exaggerated cough to grab his young master’s attention.

Edward glanced up from the paper. He still had the disconsolate expression fixed permanently to his face.

‘Your orange juice, Master Kelsey’ said Chivers in tones that were cheerful in a hope that it would raise his spirits.

Edward put down the paper as Chivers placed the glass in front of his master. The young man still wasn’t smiling. He glanced at the glass for a few seconds and then picked it up and took a few sips of the orange juice.

Chivers stared at the young man. It was not unusual for Edward to remain silent. He said little or hardly anything at all. The boy was like a chronically depressed lemming.

His empty gloomy demeanour was now even beginning to make Chivers depressed so much so that the elderly butler wondered if his young master’s illness was contagious!

‘So Master Kelsey, now that you have had breakfast, what are your plans for the rest of the day?’ asked Chivers in a bid to create conversation.

‘Bed’ replied Edward.

The less than enthusiastic remark was not one that generated hope, though Chivers was expecting such a response. These days when confronted with a question Edward always responded with one word answers. Still it was the first word he had spoken for hours. It was a start.

‘You are aware Master Kelsey that the legal firm that is representing your estate will be contacting you shortly’ reminded Chivers.

‘Yes, of course Chivers. I haven’t forgotten’ replied Edward. ‘I am sure you will be able to handle them on my behalf’.

‘Oh Master Kelsey’ said Chivers in concerned tones. ‘You really must learn to stand on your feet and not shun your responsibilities. You have after all have come of age now and since your father’s passing you really ought to be …’

‘Chivers!’ said Edward sharply, cutting off the elderly butler in mid-sentence.

‘Very good, Master Kelsey’ said Chivers, realising full well that he couldn’t press the matter any further.

It was rare for Edward to talk back to Chivers, a man he greatly respected, in such a manner. This is to indicate to him that he was getting annoyed and that Chivers should back off or shut up.

Since Chivers knew Edward better than most people he knew how and when to push him. Of course on the odd occasion he gets his judgement wrong and this is one of those occasions.

‘Dismissed Chivers’ said Edward in a much calmer tone, perhaps expressing guilt at his earlier outburst.

‘Very good, Master Kelsey’ sighed Chivers.

Chivers turned as if to leave, but then paused abruptly. He spun around again to face Edward once more.

‘Oh Master Kelsey, I almost forgot’ said Chivers.

Edward again looked up from his paper. As usual he didn’t utter a word and was waiting for a response from Chivers.

‘Apologies for the short notice but a letter came this morning from Sir. Jonathan Dykes’ said Chivers cheerfully. ‘A banquet is taking place at his country retreat tonight. He has invited you to come along’.

Sir. John Dykes is a multimillionaire who was a close friend of Edward’s father.

‘I really think you should attend’ said Chivers. ‘It should be great evening’.

‘Not interested’ said Edward before turning to his paper.

Chivers winced in frustration at another short and rapid snub. He was hopeful that the young man would have at least shown some enthusiasm.

Chivers knew that it was vital that Edward got out of the house so he tried again to press him. He knew he was taking a risk and feared another outburst.

Still Edward rarely lost his temper with his trusted butler but when he did, he always regretted it almost immediately and he never snaps at Chivers twice.

‘Oh Master Kelsey, you don’t know what you are missing’ said Chivers. ‘All the respected people in Southern England will be in attendance. There will also be some able young ladies!’

Chivers delivered the last line with a glint in his eyes. Edward suddenly became nervous, something which Chivers expected.

Edward had always been a fish out of water when it came to members of the opposite sex. Whenever he was approached by a female he always shies away and the very subject of women always embarrassed him.

Chivers didn’t know why Edward feels so uncomfortable with women. He believes it probably had something to do with the death of his mother. One thing he knew for certain however was the fact that Edward was not gay.

Edward was now embarrassed. He felt very uncomfortable. As Chivers expected he wanted to change the subject. But Chivers pressed on.

‘I could imagine you finding a nice girl for yourself’ said Chivers. ‘Sir. Dykes’s daughter Isabelle for one. Yes. Now there is a delightful young lady’.

Edward was now cringing. His face was turning bright red. He wanted to shut Chivers up but not in a rude way—and Chivers could sense this.

‘Alright I will attend!’ said Edward in a tone that expressed frustration and annoyance. ‘Dismissed!’

‘Very good sir’ said Chivers with a wry smile as he turned to leave.

As Chivers made his way out of the dining room a smile of triumph was breaking on his lips. His ploy had worked. Edward in his desperation to avoid talking about the uncomfortable topic of women agreed to attend the banquet at Sir. Dykes’s mansion.

Chapter Two: The guest list

Chivers was in the living room. The living room of the Kelsey manor had its own little bar. Chivers was pouring himself a glass.

It was unusual for Chivers to drink and when he does drink, he never drank any of his employer’s spirits or wines. Today however was different. He had reasons to celebrate. He succeeded in getting Edward out of the house. He always wished the boy would get out more and now, due to his shrewdness, it had happened.

Chivers sat on the big leather sofa and put his feet up on a small table. Sipping his cup of sherry in one hand he picked up the guest list for the banquet with the other.

His earlier comments about Edward finding a girl weren’t just playful teasing. Chivers wanted Edward to have a girlfriend. He feels it would bring him out more and settle him.

In some ways Chivers is to Edward what Jeeves is to Wooster. The ever faithful butler on the look out for a potential bride for his master.

As he begun to glance at the names on the guest list, a particular and familiar name caught his attention: ‘Padma’. Not just one Padma, but four Padmas.

Oh yes the powerful, wealthy and respectable Padma family. Having been familiar with wealthy families Chivers had heard all about the Padma family—he would be in the wrong profession if he had not heard about them.

They were all females. Five of them. Society beauties of Indian origin usually featured in the pages of society magazines.

There was Rani Padma, the wealthy widow of the late property tycoon Harold Robinson. The younger sister Dr. Geetha Padma, a respected hypnotherapist.

There was also the obscure elder sister Radha Padma who very little is known as she keeps a low profile.

And of course there is Radha’s two young daughters Lakshmi and Sindhu who are very respectable lawyers.

All the Padma ladies, with the exception of Radha will be attending the banquet. The fact that Radha wasn’t attending didn’t surprise Chivers. Unlike her sisters and daughters, Radha hardly likes the limelight.

As Chivers took another sip of sherry, he can’t help noticing the irony of Lakshmi and Sindhu Padma being present at the banquet as it was their law firm that would be representing Edward’s estate.

Chivers found it strange that the two young Padma girls had agreed to take up the job of running the Kelsey estate on Edward’s behalf.

The girls had represented rich clients before but for some strange reason they always tend to represent women. There were of course some notable exceptions such the playboy Derrick Holden and Fred Jones and Trevor Parker the chairman and managing director of Jones Limited, but most of them tend to be women.

As Chivers took another sip of sherry from his rapidly emptying glass, something else began to play on his mind: the men. Holden, Jones and Parker. He was vaguely familiar with the names. They were powerful men. The funny thing was that you don’t seem to hear much about them these days. It is true now and again they resurface briefly but other than that, it was if they had vanished off the face of the earth.

Chivers paused as he put his finger to his lips as he pondered the peculiar scenario for a second. He then shrugged his shoulders and poured more sherry into his almost empty glass.

‘Ah well, whatever’ he said to himself as he sipped his refill. ‘It would be a shock for young Master Kelsey when he is at the banquet and bumps into his legal team, the beautiful Lakshmi and Sindhu Padma. I wonder how the evening will turn out …’

Chapter Three: The banquet

The banquet at Sir. Dykes’s mansion was a lively affair. There were many of the elite from the rich social circles in attendance. Most were business associates of Sir. Dykes.

The men were dressed in tuxedos while the ladies were dressed in designer dresses in an array of colours and design. There is no doubt about it. The cream of the crop of the upper tiers of the higher classes were all holed up under one roof.

Tucked away at a discreet corner were Rani and Geetha Padma. Both sisters attended these parties. Being members of the wealthy clique, both sisters are often invited to such gathering.

Usually they take the opportunity to mingle with rich businessmen hoping to enter in a partnership or form an alliance in their business affairs, their beauty proving to be a major asset in attracting clients.

They also took the opportunity to seek out any potential victims to enslave. It had to be the right type of prey though. Of course Sir. Dykes himself is ruled out as he was too ‘well connected’. It had to be someone who doesn’t have any friends or isn’t missed by anyone.

Since they were looking for lonely, friendless victims of considerable wealth, it is quite difficult to find such a person at a party held in a mansion, but as Geetha once said: ‘You may never know your luck’.

The current banquet the ladies were attending was different. For the first time they were in the company of their nieces Lakshmi and Sindhu, the daughters of their elder sister Radha.

The two young girls had been making quite a name for themselves as solicitors and as such they have been also invited.

For once they weren’t discussing business or looking out for potential victims from amongst the crowd. What the four ladies were discussing was an altogether pressing matter …

‘I am telling you Auntie Geetha he is ideal’ said Lakshmi to her aunt.

‘I could understand he inherited a fortune but what makes you so sure that I won’t be troubled with relatives asking questions after I have enslaved him?’ asked Geetha.

‘Because he hasn’t got any’ said Lakshmi.

‘Really?’ said Geetha raising a quizzical eyebrow to indicate her scepticism.

‘Well not that I know of’ said Lakshmi.

‘That isn’t the right answer young lady’ said Rani. ‘You have to be absolutely certain’.

‘All I know is that he lives with his butler’ said Lakshmi. ‘He hasn’t got a girlfriend and he shies away from company. Even if he had any relatives I doubt that they bother with him’.

The four ladies had been discussing Lakshmi’s latest client. This was Edward Kelsey. It was two weeks ago when Lakshmi received a call at her office.

Her legal practise has been going well. Sindhu had just joined her as a partner. Sindhu was originally studying medicine and was embarking on a medical career when she decided that law was more interesting and switched.

The call was from a representative of Edward Kelsey or to put it more accurately, his butler. The elderly man had been phoning up all the best lawyers to assist his young master in managing his newly acquired estate. So far he had no luck as every other lawyer proved to be either unavailable or uninterested.

Lakshmi at first told the elderly butler that she will consider representing his master and then later agreed to act for the Kelsey estate after she checked out Edward’s background and history.

She seemed convinced that he will make an ideal candidate for swindling and enslaving. She had been nagging her aunts for the past few days and now in the banquet of Sir. Dykes she had still not let the matter rest.

Unbeknown to the four Indian beauties they were being watched …

Edward had been at the party for about an hour. He never wanted to be there in the first place and still didn’t want to be there. He only went for the sake of his over protective butler. He felt so out of place. He didn’t want to mingle with any of the other guests and the guest hardly noticed him. It was as if he was invisible.

He was at that point ready to leave when he saw the four Indian ladies in the distance. He recognised them immediately. It was the famous Padma ladies, well known London socialites. He had seen their photos in magazines from time to time.

Although there were many beautiful women at the party, none of them appealed to Edward. The Padma ladies were different however. He had always admired them. They were extremely beautiful and he himself always liked Indian ladies.

As soon as he saw them, all thoughts of leaving Sir. Dykes party evaporated. He couldn’t believe it—the beautiful Padma ladies in the flesh!

Edward kept a fair distance away and discreetly watched them. In fact he had been watching them for about half an hour. During that time Edward saw many men try to chat them up but the ladies always gave them the cold shoulder.

Edward noticed that the four ladies had been engaged in a deep discussion. So intense was their conversation that they seemed to be shunning everyone, let alone the lecherous businessmen who tried to chat them up.

Edward wondered what the Padma ladies were discussing. Whatever it was, it had been occupying them all evening. What Edward didn’t know was that the topic the ladies were discussing was none other than Edward himself.

Had he had known though one will guess what his reaction would have been. He would probably be proud or bewildered. Edward felt that ladies as great and beautiful as the Padma ladies would hardly notice anyone as pointless as himself.

Suddenly Edward received an unexpected shock. The Padma ladies were looking at his direction. They had noticed him looking at them!

Edward quickly turned away, shocked and embarrassed.

The four sexy Indian beauties had indeed noticed him. It was Lakshmi who first became aware of him. She recognised him from the photos from her client files.

‘Would I be dammed!’ said Lakshmi as she saw the young man turn away. ‘Speak of the devil. There’s the little bastard now, over there by the drinks table’.

The other ladies then turned to where Lakshmi was gazing and noticed him too. He had his back to them but from time to time he had been taking glances back at them, only to turn away when he realised that the Indian ladies were staring at him.

Geetha was particularly paying attention, studying his posture and behaviour. She had been taking in all that Lakshimi had been telling her about him.

She was now staring at Edward like a hawk. For Geetha observation is very important. You can tell a lot about a potential victim by his mannerism and stance. Judging by what she had seen of him a lot of what Lakshmi had been telling her made sense.

‘You did say he suffers from depression from time to time’ said Geetha to Lakshmi as she fixed her dark eyes firmly on her prey.

‘Yes that’s right’ said Lakshmi.

‘He appears to be very vulnerable’ said Geetha to Lakshmi. ‘I have a funny feeling you are right. Perhaps he could make a good subject after all’.

Geetha then begun to approach Edward. Edward at this point still had his back to the four ladies. He was feeling agitated. His face had gone all red and perspiration was dripping from the sides of his face.

He turned around to have another glance at the four ladies to see if they were still looking at him. He couldn’t believe it when he saw Geetha approaching his direction. He turned away and had his back turned to her again. His heart was thumping madly.

He heard the clicking of her high heels. The clicking grew louder and louder and then stopped. Sweat begun to drip from his brow. He knew she was behind him. He could feel her tall frame loom over him.

Geetha lowered her head until it was near Edward’s cheek.

‘Hello darling’ she whispered seductively in his ear.

Edward slowly turned round and faced the tall Junoesque lady that towered over him. He had to look up to see her grinning face.

As his head slowly trailed over her body he saw her splendid well proportioned figure in more detail. First he saw her slim waist. Then his eyes feasted on her superb breasts which where struggling to stay in her tight black dress. Finally he saw her grinning face.

He let out a quiet strangled groan.

‘H-hi’ he stammered.

‘I am Geetha Padma’ she said as she offered him his hand.

Edward looked down and noticed her elegant hand. Like every part of this breathtaking beauty’s body, it was beautiful. Her fingers were long and slender and she had a beautiful diamond ring on her ring finger. A gold bracelet hung from her wrist. Her nails were long, well manicured and polished red.

Slowly he raised his hand and reached out and touched hers. He was shivering with fear. He gripped her hand—and shook it. Geetha giggled.

‘Where are your manners?’ said Geetha with a wide grin.

‘I I don’t u-u-understand’ stammered Edward confusingly.

‘During these parties, if a beautiful well to do lady offers a gentleman her hand, then it is customary for him to kiss it’ replied Geetha.

Edward’s heart was now beating fast. He reached out and once more gripped Geetha’s outstretched hand. Trembling he lowered his head and planted a soft kiss on her knuckles. He then slowly withdrew his head and looked up at Geetha who giggled.

‘You don’t come to these parties often do you?’ she asked with a grin.

‘I ... Well ... I...’ he tried to stammer for an answer to explain his withdrawn retiring nature.

‘Well ...’ Geetha enquired.

‘N-not really’ stammered Edward.

Geetha giggled.

‘Well despite your ungentlemanly approach, you are quite sweet’ said Geetha smiling.

Edward begun to blush. He was quite embarrassed. He felt quite guilty that Geetha found him somewhat ungentlemanly. He felt he must summon up more courage.

‘Oh I do believe, I am due for a refill’ said Geetha suddenly, as she raised up her left hand.

‘Huh’ exclaimed Edward at her sudden choice of words. It was then he noticed the empty glass she was holding.

Edward saw a bottle of champagne on the table. Quick as a flash he grabbed the bottle. Geetha smiled and raised her empty glass as her admirer begun to pour. He was shaking slightly and some of the beverage dropped on the floor, but he filled the glass nevertheless. He then waited anxiously for a response from the tall stunning Indian beauty that dwarfed him.

‘That’s more like it’ beamed Geetha. ‘That is the gentlemanly way to treat a lady’.

Edward was relieved. He thought for a moment that he might have even offended her as he clumsily poured her drink. He was happy she was pleased with his noble act.

‘Well, aren’t you going to introduce yourself’ asked Geetha. ‘So far this encounter has got off to a shaky start but it will be pretty embarrassing if I started calling you ‘thingy’ all night’

‘Oh, I ... eh. Kelsey.’ stammered Edward as he tried to composed himself. ‘It’s Edward Kelsey’

‘Edward’ said Geetha with a smile. ‘What a nice name’.

‘I am so s-sorry’ he said nervously as he begun to gather more courage. ‘I might appear a bit nervous. You w-were right. I don’t usually go to these parties. In fact it’s my first one in many years’.

There. He said it. He felt he had broken the ice. He managed to compose himself a bit better and felt less intimidated by the overwhelming presence of this tall and beautiful lady.

‘It certainly shows’ said Geetha. ‘My sister and my nieces can’t help, noticing you looking around. You don’t seem to mingle. You just stand there and stare at the guests’.

Edward let out a short strangled laugh and smiled nervously. He was now hoping that she and her sister and nieces didn’t notice him staring at them most of time.

‘In fact, Eddie darling’ Geetha said as she fixed him with a dreamy and sinister stare. ‘We can’t help noticing that you have been staring at our direction for most of the evening!’

Edward gulped. Oh dear. They have noticed. The inner courage that he had earlier built up has evaporated. He was now very nervous.

‘I wonder why?’ asked Geetha as she grinned at him, while still fixing him with a gentle, but accusing stare. ‘Is it because you find us attractive?’

‘I .. but ... it not what you ... oh ... sorry’ he stammer to find an answer to Geetha’s awkward question.

‘Oh don’t worry darling’ she cooed as she stroked his hair. ‘We are not offended or anything. In fact we find you rather cute!’

Edward couldn’t believe it. Are these stunning ladies for real!

‘You are certainly better than all these lecherous perverts who keep pestering us with awful chat up lines’ said Geetha.

Edward smiled awkwardly. He figured that she and the other Padma ladies might have found his shyness appealing.

‘We are organising a private dinner party and we would be very happy if you would attend’ said Geetha seductively.

Edward couldn’t believe his luck! So much so, that his bottle gave way and he became extremely afraid of this recent turn of events.

‘Well I ... not sure really ... I don’t want to take up your ...’ he was stammering uncontrollably. He was too scared, and perhaps unworthy, to take up this offer from these stunning goddesses. Before he had time to continue his mindless jabber however he was interrupted by Geetha.

‘Eddie!’ she said in tones that hinted at disappointment as she gripped the sides of his cheeks with her long slender fingers. ‘You really have to get out more. In our social circles it is not only ungentlemanly but rude, plain rude for a young man to refuse a lady’s invitation to her home’.

Edward was shocked when he became aware that Geetha appeared very offended at his snub. He felt ashamed.

‘Oh I ... I am s-so sorry’ he stammered. ‘I didn’t mean to offend you, please forgive me I ...’

‘We will forgive you’ interrupted Geetha. ‘So it is settled then. Eight o’clock at our place tomorrow’.

She loosened the grip on his face.

‘Yes of c-course’ stammered Edward. He couldn’t say anything else and felt cornered.

The long sharp red fingernail of her index finger begun to slowly trail down his chin and down his neck.

‘Good’ said Geetha breathlessly. ‘Very good’.

Edward felt the sharp point of Geetha’s fingernail resting on the bottom of his neck. He begun to tremble slightly as her hand then gripped his tie.

‘Now Eddie darling’ she cooed. ‘This is a very private dinner party. Only my two elder sisters and my oldest sister’s daughters will attend. We want to keep this private. So it is absolutely vital that you will tell no one about this. Is that clear?’

‘Y-Yes Ms. Padma’ stammered Edward. ‘I will inform Chivers to keep my appointment with you a total …’

‘Eddie!’ said Geetha abruptly as she tugged his tie sharply and interrupted him in mid-sentence. ‘No one must know, not even a lowly butler … is that clear?’

‘Y-Yes Ms. Padma’ stammered Edward.

‘I think its best if you would call me milady’ corrected Geetha as she loosened her grip on his tie. ‘It is more respectful and gentlemanly that way’.

‘Y-Yes, milady’ quipped Edward, startled by her strange request.

‘Good’ she said seductively.

Geetha lowered her head slightly and tugged at Edward’s tie and propelled his face forward. There faces were now close together. Edward felt a whiff of her strong perfume and begun to feel a bit light headed. She appeared to be breathing heavily and he could feel her hot breath on his face. Her massive heaving bosoms begun to wobble like two huge scoops of jelly.

‘Now Eddie darling’ she said in seductive breathless tones ‘You wouldn’t disappoint me would you?’

‘No Geeth ... er milady. No’ he stammered ‘Tomorrow night at your place. E-Eight o’clock s-sharp’.

‘Excellent’ she said in huskily breathless tones.

Geetha then leaned forward and wrapped her heavily lipsticked luscious lips around the startled youth’s mouth. Edward couldn’t believe it. She was kissing him. It felt like she was blowing air into him as he felt her hot breath fill his lungs. Her longs fingers have left his tie and were now gripping the back of his head. Her left hand was still gripping her glass. He felt something wet in his mouth. Her large tongue was now probing the insides of his mouth! The kiss lasted about a minute. It was heaven!

When her lips finally withdrew from his mouth, her large pearly white teeth gently bit and gripped his lower lip for a few seconds. It was something that made him nervous.

She then slowly and seductively took a sip from her glass and then offered the glass to the startled young man. He obediently received it and turned and placed in on the table while the femme fatale reached for her handbag. As she took out a white card she smiled malevolently as she noticed a tent-like shape forming on the top of her unsuspecting victim’s trousers

As Edward looked up again, the tall vamp handed him her card.

‘Tomorrow night, eight o’clock sharp’ she cooed as she placed the claw like fingernail of her index finger softly on his lips.

She turned and walked slowly back to the end of the hall where her elder sister and her nieces were drinking and watching the enfolding saga with interest from afar.

As she walked slowly and seductively back to her entourage her large and shapely bum gave a tantalising wiggle. Edward’s cock was now leaking precum. He could watch her peach like bottom forever.

Edward then suddenly felt the urge to depart. He felt embarrassed as he had a raging hard on. In all his miserable short life he never felt so good. He never felt so aroused. He quickly left the mansion and hailed a taxi.

Chapter Four: The Wager

‘Well’ said Rani as her sister approached her. ‘Did he fell for your charms?

‘Are you taking the piss?’ laughed Geetha as she stroked her body. ‘Just exactly when any man not fallen for this flawless work of art that we call my body’.

The four women laughed at the latest victim to be attacked and subdued by their most greatest weapon—their sex appeal.

‘Actually the little ones are right’ said Geetha. ‘He was quite meek’.

‘See we told you’ said Sindhu

‘No, you don’t understand. When I mean meek. I mean meek’ said Geetha. ‘I mean talk about a total drip. That bastard is a grovelling doormat’.

‘What do you mean?’ asked Lakshmi as she offered her aunt a glass of wine.

An expert on psychology and human behaviour, Geetha was quick to give her analysis on the latest victim to be entangled in her web of seduction.

‘It’s the way he trembled in my presence’ said Geetha as she sipped her wine. ‘He found me intimidating, but only because of my beauty and stature. When I offered him my hand he first shook it and then kissed it meekly. This indicates that he feels that he is unworthy to kiss my hand as he regards me as divine’.

‘The fact that he quickly and eagerly poured me a drink when I told him my glass was empty indicates he is naturally submissive from an early age’ continued Geetha. ‘When I invited him for a dinner date, he first refused despite finding me alluring and attractive. Even though most men would have jumped at the chance the fact that he first refused is another example of his belief that he is unworthy of such treat from someone so divine’.

‘So professor, what is your final character analysis on this bastard’ asked Rani.

‘You are looking at one pathetic weed, who is meek and submissive’ sighed Geetha with a hint of disappointment. ‘He is so weak and docile and so easily imposed on, he could be easily persuaded to do just about anything—this includes be persuaded to be a slave to five Indian women.

Rani and her nieces burst out laughing. Geetha wasn’t laughing.

‘His habit of being apologetic at every turn indicates that he doesn’t want to offend me in the slightest’ continued Geetha with a frown. ‘That he humbly and respectably apologised when I feigned offence at his refusal at my invitation indicates that he is now more determined to make sure that he doesn’t offend me again by refusing or even questioning my suggestions to him’.

Sindhu and Lakshmi were giggling and rubbing the hands in triumph.

‘So what are you getting worked up about’ smiled Rani as she noticed her younger sister’s disappointment. ‘This should be the easiest yet’.

‘That is just the problem’ said Geetha. ‘The wimp is too easy. I wanted more of a challenge’

‘Forget the challenge Auntie Geetha’ said Sindhu. ‘Think of the fat bank balance and the pathetic weed licking away at your heels’.

‘Easy for you to say, but I ...’ Geetha didn’t finish her sentence as she thought for a moment.

The other three elegant ladies looked at her inquisitively.

‘I got it!’ said Geetha as she snapped her fingers.

‘You got what?’ enquired her sexy elder sister.

‘I got an idea of a great challenge’ said Geetha ‘In fact, Rani dear, why don’t we have a little wager’

‘What are the terms?’ enquired Rani.

‘Well this turd is so feeble, he doesn’t even need hypnotising’ said Geetha. ‘I bet you that I can make him beg us to hypnotise him into being our slave. I bet he will be so willing, he will plead with us to enslave him through hypnotism without even being hypnotise’.

Geetha’s companions then stared at her. There was a brief silence until Lakshmi spoke.

‘B-But isn’t that a bit risky’ enquired Lakshmi nervously.

‘Don’t worry dear’ reassured Geetha. ‘Once that weed enters our house, he won’t be leaving—not alive anyway. He will have to worship us or die.’

The evil ladies begun to smile haughtily.

‘So how much are you going to stake?’ enquired Sindhu

‘One pound’ said Geetha.

‘One pound!’ said Sindhu in disbelief

‘A measly pound?’ asked Lakshmi as she echoed her sister’s bewilderment.

‘Well we are after all gambling with that weed’s life and freedom’ replied Geetha. ‘Can you think of anything so small for something so worthless?’

The two young girls then looked at each other and laughed. Rani also grinned.

‘Actually you are being very generous when you value his sovereignty at a pound’ said Rani. ‘But you’re on. A pound it is. It’s a bet’.

The two older ladies shook hands to signal their agreement in their sporting wager.

The four scheming ladies hastily finished their glasses and hurriedly and excitedly made their way home to prepare themselves for their wicked plan to ruin and enslave their latest victim.

Chapter Five: Admiration for the goddesses

When Edward arrived home he quickly entered his manor house and tried to make his way upstairs.

At that moment Chivers had just entered the hallway and saw the over excited form of Edward run past him.

Before Chivers could call out to him, Edward had made his way up the stairs and ran straight into the bathroom and closed the door.

His heart was pounding as he stripped and went straight to the toilet. He took hold of his hard cock and begun to masturbate. It didn’t take long for him to shoot his spunk. The climax was unbelievable. Jet after jet of sperm begun to shoot out of his cock. He already had tissues placed over his cock head but that became damp in seconds.

He began to pant as his cock shot off the last round of sperm. After hastily washing his hands he then sat down on the toilet seat with his head in his hands as he tried to catch his breath.

After about ten minutes he flushed the toilet and made his way to the bedroom and went straight to bed.

As he lay awake at night, his head was swimming as memories of the unforgettable night begun to play in his mind.

Geetha was beautiful. She was gorgeous. He had an erection just by staying in her presence. He wondered why she picked him to attend her dinner party. She wondered why he found him ‘cute’. Could it be that she found his nervousness charming?

Maybe she was fed up with the endless stream of hunks boring her to death with silly and vulgar chat up lines. Then he remembered something. She didn’t say ‘I think you are cute’, she said ‘we think you are cute’—‘We’ as in her sexy elder sister and her dishy nieces! Wow!

Edward’s exhausted cock begun to twitch as the lustful feeling begun to returned to him. He was not only going to be entertained by the sexy Geetha again but he was going to meet her sister Rani and their nieces.

He wonder how tomorrow will turn out. Geetha has already put on a splendid show. He wondered how her sister and nieces were going to respond. Is their hospitality just as exciting and arousing. Geetha has already set the standard. Are the other elegant ladies equal to the task. They have a tough act to follow!

His cock begun to harden as it recovered from the earlier ejaculation. He wondered what tomorrow’s party would be like. Who else would be there? Ah, she did say it was a private party.

He would be left all alone with the beautiful Indian ladies. Yes. Those sexy Indian empresses. Yes she said it was a private party that only her nieces and her two elder sisters would be present—her two elder sisters? Her two elder sisters! Yes of course. He forgot all about the eldest sister. Radha. She would be there too. She is the mother of the nieces.

Radha. Hmm. He never seen her before. She always kept a low profile. Often her sister Rani and Geetha and her daughters Sindhu and Lakshmi were featured in the society pages, but there was never a picture published of her—at least not that he knew of. He always heard about her but never seen her.

What will she look like. She was about five years older than her sister Rani. That means she is in her late forties. She is quite mature then. Then again so are her younger sisters but that didn’t stop them from looking like supermodels. She must be a stunning lady. He was now intrigued.

Just him and five beautiful stately ladies. No ladies is not an adequate term for them. Queens. Yes five beautiful Indian maharanis. Yes he will bow in the presence of five sexy empresses. No. He should consider them more highly than that. Goddesses. Yes Goddesses. He is to kneel and worship five beautiful Indian goddesses. Yes that would be it.

Edward’s cock is now throbbing. He got out of bed and made his way back to the bathroom. ‘Goddesses’ he muttered as he closed the door behind him.

Little did the foolish youth know that the term he just had uttered is most appropriate as he would be calling these beautiful but merciless Jezebels, just that for the rest of his natural life.

As he began to stroke his cock frantically in tribute to the beauty of the voluptuous goddesses that haunted him he was unaware that at that precise moment the evil scheming ladies were busy preparing themselves for his fall from grace and his descend into total submission to their control.

The fact that he was meek enough to acknowledge the wicked Delilahs as his ‘goddesses’ also seemed to end Geetha’s hopes to landing a challenging subject.

‘Goddesses’ he grunted as he helplessly ejaculated into the toilet bowl.

The sperm begun to fire out his cockhead like gunfire.

Spurt ...

‘For you Queen Geetha, seducer of men’ said Edward weakly as the first jet of cum shot out of his cockhead at lightening speed.

Spurt ...

‘For you Empress Rani, divine lady of India’ said Edward under his breath.

Spurt ...

‘For you Sultana Lakshmi, Princess Royal’ said Edward weakly as his cock fired again.

Spurt ...

‘For you Tsarina Sindhu, Princess of India’ droned Edward.

Spurt ...

‘And for you Goddess Radha’ drooled Edward.

Spurt ... spurt ... spurt

‘Goddesses’

‘Goddesses’

‘Goddesses’

His organ continued to shoot their load as the young man continued to chant ‘goddesses’ every time his cock made an offering to the beautiful ladies that he wish to pay homage to and whom he held in great reverence.

Spurt ..

‘Goddesses’ he said again, as the final droplets of sperm fell into the basin.

He let out a sigh of exhaustion as the words ‘Goddesses’, begun to echo in his head causing him a headache.

Suddenly there was a knock on the bathroom door that startled Edward.

‘Master Kelsey’ said the familiar voice of Chivers. ‘Is everything alright?’

Chivers seemed gravely concerned about his young master.

‘Yes … I am fine’ panted Edward catching his breath.

‘Are you alright in there?’ asked Chivers.

‘I said I am fine’ said Edward in a sharp tone that hinted annoyance.

‘Do want anything to eat?’ asked Chivers.

‘Dismissed!’ snapped Edward.

Edward listened as he heard his butler’s footsteps move away from the bathroom door. The footsteps were then heard to descend down the stairs and grew fainter and fainter until he ceased to hear them. He breathed a sigh of relief as he became satisfied that his butler had gone.

‘Goddesses’ he whispered under his breath again.

Edward didn’t know this. The unsuspecting youth has just made his first sacrifice to the five ruthless and merciless goddesses that were to enslave him.

The first seeds of his eventual downfall have been sowed. He has taken his first steps into the path of misfortune. There was no going back. From this point on he was doomed.

In fact the meek young man’s fate was already sealed the moment he first laid eyes on his eventual oppressors. In less than 24 hours he will make an even bigger sacrifice to these beautiful but draconian ladies.

Chapter Six: Arriving at the Padma Mansion

Edward arrived at the Padma residence a good half hour early. He was shaking like a leaf as he discreetly waited outside the gate. He didn’t want to enter too early as the lovely ladies are probably not ready to receive him. Geetha did say 8 o’clock sharp.

He waited and waited. The half hour seemed like an eternity. His heart was beating fast. He kept checking at his watch. He could see that there was a light on in the living room. The curtains were drawn. He kept rubbing his hands and rechecking his watch. The more the watch counted down to 8pm the more nervous he felt.

Suddenly he saw the curtains of the living room flutter a few times. Someone was peering out of the windows. Shaking, he hastily retreated away from the gate and into the darkness. Had they seen him? The tension begun to mount.

The minutes ticked away and the young man kept shaking. Perhaps he made a mistake. Perhaps he should leave now. No. He mustn’t lose his bottle. Most men would kill to be in his position. He had to remain strong. If he backed out now he knows he will go home and lie in bed and think about what might have been.

He will regret it for the rest of his life as he will constantly been reminded that he had the opportunity to have dinner with and (who knows?) perhaps even have sex with five stunning Indian models. No. He will go insane. He must remain strong. Besides Geetha did order him not to disappoint her. He wouldn’t want to do that. He must go through with it.

He checked his watch. It is now 07.57 pm. Just three minutes to go. Now is probably the time to ring the doorbell. Slowly and cautiously he begun to walk up to the house.

His heart was thumping as he begun to repeatedly say to himself: ‘must be strong, must be strong ...’

He quickly opened the gate, went in and closed the gate behind him. He darted straight to the door. He quickly lifted his right hand and extended his index finger as he prepared to press the doorbell button. His finger paused for a few seconds just inches from the button.

‘Here goes nothing’ he said to himself as he winced.

Edward pressed the button and heard the ringing of a bell. He waited patiently as his heart was pounding. He heard footsteps from behind the door. There was no turning back for him now. He had to go through with it.

He took a deep breath as the door swung opened. It was Sindhu. She was wearing a pretty white dress. It was sleeveless and showed off her slender olive arms to perfection.

The dress that Sindhu was wearing had a plunging neckline that displayed the cleavage of her big tits. The hem was just above her knees and Edward could see that her long and shapely legs were shaved and waxed. He gasped at her beauty.

‘Eddie’ she said with a broad grin and with open arms. ‘We have been expecting you’.

She embraced him tightly and kissed him full on the lips. Unlike the time Geetha kissed him, it was only a peck on the lips but it still felt like heaven. He also caught a whiff of her strong perfume.

‘H-Hello’ he stammered.

‘My auntie has told me all about you’ said Sindhu smiling. ‘In fact she couldn’t stop nattering about you. She was always going on about how sweet you were and how she found your gentlemanly manners so cute’.

Edward was shocked. He didn’t know what to say. He was speechless. He quickly thought of complimenting her.

‘Y-you look g-great’ he stammered

‘You think so?’ she asked. ‘I just got back from a friend’s house and didn’t have time to change. You are going to have to excuse me. I am going to have to change. I want to wear something nice—just for you!’

Edward’s ears pricked as he couldn’t believe at what he was hearing. To him the young girl didn’t really needed to change. She looked beautiful as she was. He couldn’t get over the fact that she is getting changed into something even better—just for his benefit!

‘But before I do I must take you to the living room’ said Sindhu as she grabbed his arm and led him down the passageway. ‘The girls are all waiting for you. They had all dressed up especially for you. They are anxious to see whether you like the outfits they have selected to wear for you’.

This is now getting even more bizarre. Edward could pinch himself. He must be dreaming. Sindhu opened the living room door and eased her guest into the large living room.

‘Be back soon’ she said with a wry smile and a wink as she closed the door behind him.

Chapter Seven: Meeting Rani, Geetha and Lakshmi

Edward was now in a large spacious living room. His heart was thumping as he turned to see a small long table at the end of the room. There were three armchairs around the table.

One chair was behind the table positioned against the wall just opposite his point of view, while the other two chairs were positioned either side of the table. On each chair sat three of the stunning Indian ladies he saw the previous night.

Sitting on the chair behind the table facing him was Lakshmi. She was wearing a short tight blouse that was printed with flowers. The blouse was tied up at the front and was so small and tight that it has struggling to hold her large breasts.

Edward could see her slim waist and navel. She was wearing a short denim mini skirt. Her slender long legs matched her younger sister’s pins for elegance and beauty. Like Sindhu they were shaved and waxed and were glistening from the light of the table lamp that was on the table. Black knee length boots adorned her feet.

Either side of her sat her sexy aunties. To her left sat Rani. She had on a black mink coat and was wearing tall boots.

Sitting opposite Rani was her younger sister—a lady that needed no introduction to Edward. It was Geetha. She was wearing a pretty black dress. The dress had a large split at the bottom that exposed her long legs which were covered in black stockings. Her attire was complemented with black high heeled stilettos.

All three ladies were breathtaking. Geetha turned and spotted Edward’s nervous frame.

‘Eddie!’ she said excitedly as she got up from the chair and walked towards him. The other two women smiled.

Edward blushed as Geetha embraced him. She again kissed him roughly on the lips as she gripped his head with her claw like fingernails. Like the previous night’s kiss, it was once again memorable as her tongue begun to explore the inside of his mouth. The other two ladies begun to laugh.

As her luscious lips separated from his mouth, Edward begun to blush with embarrassment as he caught his breath back. She put her arm around his shoulder and turned him so he faced her niece and sister.

‘Girls do you remember our guest?’ Geetha asked her companions.

‘Its that cute man we saw the other night’ giggled Lakshmi.

‘The one you kept on talking about his gentlemanly manners’ said Rani as she reached for a packet of cigarettes on the table.

‘That’s the fellar’ smiled Geetha as she gave her shamefaced house guest another affectionate hug.

‘Do you know, I have been wanting a light for sometime’ said Rani as she took out a cigarette and placed it to her painted lips.

Edward was slightly confused by that remark. There was a gold lighter on the table. Maybe it isn’t working. He felt bad. He didn’t want to disappoint this tall stunning Indian beauty. He didn’t smoke. In fact he hated smoking, but at that minute he wished he did smoke as he would have offered her a light. So he just stood there helplessly.

‘I thought your friend is gentlemanly ... or is he deaf. I said I want a light’ said Rani in frustrated tones as she looked down sternly at the lighter on the table.

He realised now that she was referring to him. She wanted him to light her cigarette.

Quickly he hurriedly walked at a brisk pace to their table. He picked up the lighter and pressed the lighter button. A blue flame shot up and Rani leaned her head forward so that the cigarette was over the flame.

He realised that she could have so easily picked up the lighter herself and yet she made him walk the 15 yards to do it for her, but he didn’t care. He would have walked 15 miles for her.

He would have found this behaviour annoying and extremely rude in other people, but not her. Her laziness is irrelevant. He would have done anything for this sexy siren.

The cigarette was then lit. Edward placed the lighter carefully on the table.

‘That’s better’ said Rani in sensual breathless tones. ‘Much better’.

He watched spellbound as she pursed her lips and sucked on her cigarette. She exhaled a long whiff of smoke. He always hated people that smoked but there was something about the way Rani smoked that was so arousing. It made her look so powerful as the cigarette hung haughtily from the corner of her lips.

She took a heavy drag and then blew a cloud of smoke towards him. The smoke hit him squarely on the face. Some of it went up his nose and almost made him topple. Lakshmi began to giggle.

‘Oh stop teasing the young man’ said Geetha with a smile. ‘Come over here darling’.

With the smoke making him dizzy, he staggered back to Geetha.

‘Take no notice of my sister’ she said with a grin as she embraced him again. ‘She is only playing with you’.

‘Do you like my clothes’ said Lakshmi from across the room. ‘I picked it especially for you’.

Edward looked across the long room and saw Lakshmi running her fingers across her torso seductively.

‘Y-Yes v-very much’ stammered Edward ‘You look b-b-beautiful’.

‘Are you sure you have a good view from there?’ asked Lakshmi. ‘I went through a lot of trouble for you, you know’.

‘It’s f-fine’ he stuttered ‘I can see you clearly from ...’

He didn’t have time to finish his sentence as Rani interrupted him.

‘Of course he can’t see you from there’ said Rani. ‘Not when he is over there’.

Rani turned to face the startled youth.

‘Why don’t you come over here and have a good look at us’ said Rani to Edward.

Edward looked at Geetha who smiled sheepishly. For the second time in as many minutes he walked back to where Rani and Lakshmi were seated. Like before he didn’t want to disappoint them.

When he reached the table, he had a clearer view of Lakshmi. Her long slender waxed legs were outstretched as her knee length boots rested on the table.

‘Well what do you think?’ said Lakshmi stroking her flawless body. ‘Do like what I am wearing? I went through all this trouble for you’.

‘It’s beautiful’ he said weakly in awe.

He wasn’t lying or being polite either. The girl who is only several years older than himself was astonishingly sexy in her revealing outfit of short blouse and denim mini skirt. Everything about her was so immaculate. Only her boots were slightly dirty.

‘What about my aunt?’ asked Lakshmi. ‘Do you like the clothes that she selected for you?’

Edward turned to his right slightly so he is facing Rani. The elder sexy Indian lady still had a cigarette in her hands as she looked at the young man cunningly with a sinister smile edged on her face.

Edward froze as he detected a coldness in the way she looked at him. He turned back to face Lakshmi.

‘She looks beautiful’ said Edward. ‘Her mink coat suits her’.

‘That is not the oufit I selected for you, you foolish youth’ said Rani sternly. ‘Come a bit closer and face me’.

Edward turned nervously and took a few paces towards Rani, so that he was facing her. Rani looked at him for second then pursed her lips as she sucked heavily on her cigarette.

She then blew a big cloud of smoke straight at Edward’s face and placed the cigarette on an ashtray that was on the table. The smoke again made Edward dizzy as he inhaled part of it unintentionally.

He watched as Rani got up from her chair and stood up. She looked down on him grimly as she towered above him. She looked so imposing that she made Edward so nervous. He couldn’t understand why she was so haughty and cold and unsympathetic towards him when her sister and nieces all received him warmly.

From what Geetha has told him the other day about how she and her sister and nieces found him cute and what Sindhu had said earlier about the girls being ready for him, he wondered if any of it applied to Rani. But then again, like the others, she did take the trouble to dress especially for him. So what are her motives?

She looked down at him disdainfully for a moment and then gave him a small cold sinister smile that made him shiver.

‘I am wearing my outfit underneath my coat’ she said finally. ‘I spent a lot of time getting ready for you. I do hope you like what I am wearing. It is good of you to compliment my mink coat. Are you ever a fan of mink?’

He paused for a second as he tried to answer her awkward question.

‘Well it depends’ he said to Rani. ‘Is ... is it real?’

‘Of course it’s real’ replied Rani in annoyance. ‘I only expect the best. Do you think I would ever wear imitation?’

‘I—It’s nice but ...’ he stammered as he found it hard to finish the sentence.

‘But? ...’ said Rani with a raised quizzical eyebrow waiting for a response.

‘It sort of goes against my beliefs’ said Edward nervously ‘I think it is cruel ...’

‘Huh!’ barked Rani loudly as she interrupted Edward before he could finish his sentence. ‘Not another animal rights sympathiser. Honestly I think they all should be lined up against a wall and shot!’

Edward was now shaking. He knew he was opening a can of worms when he tried to express his anti animal cruelty views. He now wished he kept his mouth shut.

‘Animals are insignificant creatures that have no use to humans’ she said to the foolish young man that dared to challenge her taste in clothing. ‘And if humans find they can make use of them after their deaths then so be it. To think I had high hopes for you’.

‘Oh come now, dear Rani’ said Geetha from across the room. ‘Leave the poor boy alone. You needn’t get topical’.

‘This foolish simpleton has to understand that there is a natural order in this world and that every living thing has their place regarding their usefulness’ said Rani.

‘Fair enough, he still a young man’ said Geetha as Edward stood shivering in fear before her sister. ‘There is plenty of time to educate him. You needn’t have gotten topical’.

‘Yes, but still I find it ...’

Rani tried to protest but was cut off.

‘Now you wanted to show him the outfit that you have selected for him’ said Geetha interrupting her stern sister.

‘Very well’ said Rani opening her coat.

She took off the mink and placed it on the chair behind her.

Edward was spellbound at what he saw. His breathing became shallow.

The tall, stunning, majestic siren stood before him in lacy black lingerie and tall heavy boots. Now that the coat was off, Edward could see she was wearing thigh high leather boots.

Her buxom, well proportioned body was naked safe for a pair of skimpy see through panties which revealed the trim pubic hair of her vagina and a small tight lacy brassiere which were struggling to contain her gargantuan tits.

Everything about this Junoesque lady was breathtaking. Her long legs, wide hips and big boobs. He blushed and wanted to look away from her but he was unable to tear his eyes away from the deep cleavage of her colossal tits. His cock was now stiffening.

‘Well what do you think?’ she asked him with her hands on her hips.

Edward couldn’t speak. He was speechless. He couldn’t believe that this stunning beauty was standing before him in her underwear and all for his benefit apparently! Geetha and Lakshmi were giggling.

‘Well speak boy, do you like what you see’ said Rani. ‘Silence is a sign of a negative and if that is the case I would be very offended’.

‘You look lovely’ said Edward weakly.

‘Just plain lovely?’ asked Rani as she picked up her burning cigarette that was on the ashtray.

‘Majestic, beautiful, magnificent’ said Edward.

‘That’s better’ said Rani.

Rani then placed the butt of the cigarette to her lips, took a long drag and then blew a cloud of smoke into Edward’s face. Like before the smoke made him light headed. Lakshmi began to giggle while Rani gave a baleful smile.

‘Just come over here’ said Geetha to Edward, waggling her finger.

Edward, his head still spinning, once again turned and made his way to where Geetha was standing. Such was his dizziness he was unable to walk in a straight line. As he waddled slowly back to Geetha, he almost toppled over a few times.

In fact when he finally reached Geetha, she had to grab him to stop him from falling down.

‘Take no notice of my sister’ said Geetha with a smile as she steadied the giddy youth. ‘She is just being awkward again. It is her way of teasing the guest’.

Chapter Eight: Enter Slave 9

Edward’s vision was hazy as the smoke from Rani’s cigarette was clouding his brain. He tried hard to focus. The image of Geetha’s smiling face became clearer. To strengthen his vision further and to remain focused, he briefly looked around the room and caught glimpses of the smiling faces of Rani and Lakshmi.

He then looked at Geetha. Geetha was smiling warmly. She opened her mouth and was about to say something when the door that was next to the armchair that Rani was sitting in abruptly burst opened. This was the door that led into the dining room and kitchen.

The whole room suddenly became silent. If Edward was shocked and confused at seeing Rani in her underwear, then what he saw next was even more bizarre.

A naked and haggard young man then entered the room. He was holding a cup and saucer. Edward looked at him and blinked unable to believe his eyes.

As he walked towards Rani, all three of the ladies that were in the room looked at him with disdain and disgust, their pretty faces no longer smiling.

He placed the cup and saucer on the table and knelt before Rani with his head bowed.

‘Your cup of tea, o’ supreme goddess’ he murmured.

Rani looked scornfully at the wretched young man that knelt before her tall boots. There was a brief silence before she spoke.

‘Look at me’ she sneered.

The naked man then raised his head as he looked into the stern face of the beautiful woman that was once his stepmother. Suddenly without warning, Rani’s right hand shot out and slapped him hard in the face.

‘You took your time!’ she barked. ‘I asked you to make tea some fifteen minutes ago’.

‘I know you did o’ supreme goddess’ said the naked man. ‘It is just that I had trouble locating the sugar. Mistress Pavani was here last night. I think she must have misplaced it. I only just …’

Before the naked man could finish his sentence, Rani raised her right leg and jabbed her high heel boot into his ribs. The naked man then fell to the ground with and audible thump.

‘How dare you blame Pavani for your own incompetence’ shouted Rani. ‘Now get out of my sight’.

The naked man then got up. As he turned to make his way back to the kitchen, Rani then jabbed the cigarette she was holding into his naked arse. There was a short sizzling sound, before the naked man gave a strangled shriek.

The unearthly sound made Edward wince in horror. The naked man then hurriedly departed the living room, as the three women disdainfully watched.

Chapter Nine: Discussing Rani’s former stepson

Once the naked man had left the living room there was a brief silence as Edward tried to make sense of the strange events that he had just witnessed.

‘W-What … who was that?’ he stammered.

‘Oh take no notice’ said Geetha. ‘He just works here’.

‘B-but he … he is naked’ said Edward.

‘Yes that’s right’ said Geetha. ‘The standard uniform of one that is held in bondage’.

‘What do you mean … bondage?’ asked Edward nervously.

‘Slavery’ said Geetha. ‘He is a slave’.

Edward was shocked at what he was hearing. Geetha wasn’t making any sense. What he found more bizarre was the fact that Geetha was saying these things in a matter of fact way as though it was normal.

‘I don’t understand’ said Edward. ‘Who is he?’

‘If you must know, he used to be called Tommy Robinson’ said Rani. ‘He used to be my stepson, but that was a long time ago’.

Edward then turned to face Rani.

‘He was your stepson?’ asked Edward.

‘Yes and now he is our slave’ said Rani.

‘Just how on earth did he become your slave?’ asked Edward.

‘Easy, we just offered him the opportunity of becoming our slave and he accepted willingly’ said Rani. ‘He actually felt quite privileged’.

Edward looked at Rani open mouthed with shock. For a brief moment he actually thought that he was in a bad dream.

‘I … don’t understand’ he said in confused tones.

The three women then looked at each other and begun to giggle.

‘I think you better explain Auntie Rani’ said Lakshmi to her elder aunt.

‘You see I married his father for his money’ explained Rani to the bemused youth. ‘When his father died, his cousin Jon Robinson inherited the money. Geetha and I then enslaved Jon and he willingly gave up his wealth to us’.

Edward listened to Rani with belated breath, still trying to make sense of it all and yet the more he listened the more he got confused.

‘It is the same with my former stepson’ continued Rani. ‘He also accepted our offer of being our slave and willingly gave up his wealth and his freedom to us’.

‘So that man I just saw … this … eh … Tommy Robinson … is your stepson’ said Edward.

‘No, no no, totally wrong’ said Rani. ‘Used to be my stepson. He is now my slave. And he is not Tommy Robinson anymore. He is Slave 9’.

Edward looked at Rani. He then looked at Geetha and Lakshmi. Both Geetha and Lakshmi were smiling although Rani still looked serious.

‘Anything wrong?’ asked Rani.

‘I just don’t understand it’ said Edward.

‘What don’t you understand?’ asked Rani in a tone that expressed frustration. ‘It is perfectly straight forward’.

‘It … it just that …’ Edward paused to think of something to say. ‘Why would he want to be your slave?’

‘Why do you think he wanted to be my slave?’ said Rani as she stroked her shapely body. ‘Who wouldn’t want to be enslaved for the rest of their natural lives by five beautiful ladies? Would you turn down such an offer?’

Edward was now embarrassed when he was confronted with such an awkward question. He still didn’t know whether this was some bizarre joke.

‘I don’t know … I don’t know what to say …’ said Edward. He paused for second. ‘Anyway … w-what about this other kid … this Jon Robinson?’

Rani opened her mouth and was about to respond to Edward’s question when Geetha abruptly cut her off.

‘I think we have had enough of the questions’ said Geetha. ‘We don’t want to confuse our guest any further, do we girls?’

Rani and Lakshmi looked at Geetha but didn’t respond.

‘Just as I thought, we will probably be here all night’ said Geetha.

Chapter Ten: The strange proposal

Geetha then turned her attention to Edward.

‘Now Eddie, now that you have been acquainted with Slave 9 and have some idea of our lifestyle I think the time is right to tell you why we have brought you here’ said Geetha.

Edward now looked at Geetha in a different light. He didn’t like what Geetha had said. It now became clearer to him that there was an ominous reason of why he was invited to the home of five beautiful women after all. He knew his earlier assumption that they fancied him was too good to be true.

‘You see Eddie darling, the man you just saw had been our slave for some time and although life for him had been one of extreme hardship he enjoys being enslaved to five beautiful women’ said Geetha. ‘He has given up everything to be our slave. To him it is an honour. The path of enslavement is one of sacrifice and he has sacrificed everything to have the privilege of serving us forever. And now we are offering you this unique privilege’.

Edward was now shocked.

‘What do you mean?’ he asked in alarm. ‘What are you trying to say?’

There was a pause before Geetha smiled sinisterly.

‘Well what it is, we need more slaves’ said Geetha. ‘But it had to be the right kind of slave—one that is rich and one that is submissive. We don’t offer this unique opportunity to anyone as it had to be the right kind of male and when I saw you for the first time I knew that you could be the one’.

‘Is this some sort of joke?’ said Edward.

He was serious when he said this and he didn’t mean any offence.

‘No I am deadly serious’ said Geetha. ‘You see Eddie. I will be frank with you. I am honest and upfront. I wouldn’t want to mislead you in anyway and I wouldn’t pressure you into doing something that you wouldn’t want to do.’

Geetha was being honest, at least somewhat. Edward continued to listen.

‘You see my boy, we want more slaves’ continued Geetha. ‘If you want to be our slave you will have to give up all your wealth. You will have to serve us. You have to suffer at our hands daily and we can be merciless when we want to be. Yes life under our rule is hard but it would be worth it. As servitude and devotion to us is one of sacrifice’.

Edward was shocked by what he was hearing. It was strange listening to Geetha’s bizarre ideas and after seeing the peculiar spectacle of the naked man.

What Edward found strange of all was that Geetha was offering the chance for him to be like the naked man. In other words she was offering him the chance of losing his wealth and being enslaved by her and her sisters and nieces.

It was also the way she made the offer. She said it in such a way, that it was as if a great privilege and that she had liked him enough to offer such a privilege.

It was a bitter pill to swallow to say the least. Geetha had also explained to him that his new life as a slave would be hard. Judging by the way Rani had treated Slave 9, he had a rough a idea what the rest of his life would entail had he choose to take up on Geetha’s ‘amazing’ offer.

There was a deathly silence as Edward struggled to respond to Geetha’s ‘unique offer’. Before he could speak however, the silence was shattered by the noise in the background of the front door opening and closing. Someone had entered the house.

Chapter Eleven: Meeting Goddess Radha

The three ladies that were present in the living room had an idea of who this could be. All three of them were staring at the living room door.

Sure enough, the door of the living room then opened and a beautiful and smartly dressed Indian lady then entered.

The lady was wearing an elegant and expensive looking red sari with gold trimmings. Her long hair was neatly brushed and fell all the way down her back and past her large shapely buttocks.

Like the other women in the living room, she was curvy and very busty. Her face was heavily made up with dark eye shadow and deep red lipstick. Her fingernails were long, manicured and painted.

She looked a lot like Rani and Geetha though she was evidently a lot older than them. Nevertheless she looked breathtakingly beautiful.

‘Ah just in time’ said Geetha as she saw the elegant Indian lady entered the living room.

Geetha then turned her attention to Edward.

‘Eddie darling, this is Radha our sister and Lakshmi and Sindhu’s mother’ said Geetha pointing to the elegant Indian lady.

Edward looked at Radha open mouthed, stunned by her beauty. He silently nodded at her as a sign of greeting. He couldn’t believe that this Indian beauty that had just entered the living room is almost fifty.

‘So this is the young man that you are talking about’ said Radha to Geetha.

‘That’s the one’ said Geetha proudly.

Radha then looked at Edward up and down as if to study him carefully. She smiled at him warmly. Edward stared back at her in admiration of her beauty. There was a brief pause before Radha slowly walked towards him.

Even the way she walked was seductive as she didn’t so much as walked, but she appeared to glide effortlessly across the living room floor, her long powerful legs propelling her forward, her wide hips swaying from side to side.

Had Edward had been standing behind her, he would have also noticed the captivating wiggle of her large buttocks as well.

Radha then stopped in her tracks when she was up close with Edward. She smiled again at him. Slowly she raised her elegant right hand to his face.

‘I am Radha, sister to Rani and Geetha and mother to Lakshmi and Sindhu’ she said in seductive throaty tones. ‘It is a pleasure to finally meet you at last’.

Edward then took her warm elegant hand and kissed it. As soon as his lips touched her soft skin he felt a sudden rush of energy that seemed to engulf his entire body. He didn’t know what it was, but it was a beautiful and blissful sensation.

Radha then turned her attention to the other ladies that were present in the room.

‘So has the young man been told of our great proposal?’ asked Radha.

‘Oh yes mother’ said Lakshmi. ‘Auntie Geetha explained everything to him’.

‘However I must say he seems to be less than enthusiastic about the idea’ added Rani.

Chapter Twelve: Edward is hesitant to take up Geetha’s offer of enslavement

Radha then looked at Edward and fixed him with an awkward stare that seemed to hint disappointment.

‘Oh don’t tell me that you have turned down our amazing offer?’ said Radha with a mock frown.

‘I … didn’t exactly turn it down’ said Edward uneasily. ‘It is just that I find it all strange’.

‘You do realise that we have gone to a lot of trouble to get you here and that we only offer you this privilege because we like you’ said Radha.

‘Y-Yes … I do’ stammered Edward. ‘And I am honoured, you have no idea … but …’

‘And do you also realise that turning down such an honour is very offensive?’ said Radha as she cut off Edward in mid-sentence.

‘O-Oh please don’t take offence’ said Edward, worried that he had offended the divine ladies. ‘I didn’t mean to upset you. It is just that it is all so sudden. I need sometime to think it over, that’s all’.

The ladies in the room all begun to laugh. Edward was nervous. The strange events were unfolding so fast and unexpectedly. He didn’t know what to make of them. He feels that he is being duped into some sort of sinister and macabre plot. He didn’t know what is happening but he had a strange feeling that he is in some sort of danger.

‘What is there to think about?’ asked Radha.

‘It’s er … w-well … t-the man I saw earlier’ stammered Edward.

‘What about him?’ said Radha with a wry smile.

‘He also took up your offer’ said Edward.

‘Indeed he did’ replied Radha. ‘And he never regretted it for a moment’.

‘He too was rich’ said Edward.

‘Indeed he was’ said Radha.

‘And he gave it up so that he can serve you and your sisters and daughters’ said Edward.

‘Yes he did’ said Radha. ‘Anything else that you need to know?’

‘Well … it is just … the way your sister was treating him earlier’ said Edward.

‘What about the way Rani was treating him?’ asked Radha.

‘She was … being … well … very cruel to him’ said Edward.

‘Well what do you expect?’ said Rani. ‘He is after all a slave’.

‘Doesn’t it bother him at all?’ asked Edward.

The four ladies began to laugh again.

‘Of course not’ said Radha. ‘It is what he expected. That’s what happens to slaves. He fully understands the consequences he must face when he agreed to become our slave. It is the price he must pay to be enslaved to five beautiful ladies. He understands and accepts this as a part of his new life and he is fully committed to it’.

Edward paused for a few moments to think about what he is going to say next.

‘I-I don’t know if I can offer such a commitment’ he said finally as he tried to pick his words carefully in one of the most difficult and bizarre situations he found himself in. ‘I am so sorry. It is just that I don’t want to disappoint any of you fine ladies. I don’t think I can reach the standards of the man I saw earlier’.

‘Oh I think you can, if you put your mind to it’ said Rani.

‘But of course it is up to you’ added Radha with a sigh of regret. ‘We are all honest and upfront with you, which is why we decided to tell you everything that you needed to know’.

‘We are not forcing you to do anything that is against your own will’ added Geetha. ‘You are free to leave this house anytime you wish’.

Edward didn’t know what to say next. He felt embarrassed. He didn’t want to just abruptly leave, that would seem rude.

What he didn’t know though was that Geetha’s last statement about him being free to leave their house at anytime is a lie. The truth is they had no intention of letting him leave—that would have been too risky. He was of course doomed the minute he entered their lair.

Chapter Thirteen: Sindhu tries to persuade Edward

Before Edward could say or do anything the door of the living room then opened. Edward’s jaw dropped when he saw Sindhu enter the room.

She had changed into something different, just as she had promised him, but he never expected anything like this. Sindhu was wearing a sexy white two piece bikini.

‘Hello mother’ said Sindhu to Radha with a delightful smile, seemingly pleased that her mother had finally showed up.

‘Hello my little precious’ said Radha affectionately to her youngest daughter.

Sindhu then turned her attention to the other females that were in the room.

‘Well hello everybody’ said Sindhu jubilantly.

She then gave a twirl to show off her new outfit. The other ladies didn’t respond, though they were all smiling at the cheeky teenager. Edward looked on mesmerised by the beauty of the sexy young Indian girl.

The bikini that Sindhu was wearing was very skimpy. The bikini top was struggling to hold her large breasts in place while the bikini thongs hung around her waist like a piece of string, barely covering her sex.

The front of the thong which revealed small areas of her trimmed pubic hair around the edges while the back showcased her large shapely bum to perfection. The buttocks hung like large delicate peaches separated by the string of the thong.

Tall white high heeled shoes adorned her long slender, shapely well toned legs.

Edward’s cock which had earlier wilted because of the uncomfortable circumstances that he found himself in soon sprang to life and was saluting the exquisiteness of the young Indian beauty.

Unbeknown to Edward his excitement didn’t go unnoticed on the other ladies who were present in the room, each of whom had their eyes discreetly fixed on the spellbound youth noting his reaction to Sindhu’s attire, which they had all earlier helped choose and prepared in their sinister plot to enslave him.

The other devious females smiled inconspicuously as each of them noticed the tent like shape forming in his trousers.

‘Well what do you think?’ asked Sindhu proudly to the living room occupants as she stroked her elegant frame.

‘Well you better ask our guest’ said Rani with a cynical smile. ‘You have after all, made the effort for his benefit and enjoyment’.

Sindhu then turned her attention to Edward, who winced with mortification. For a brief few seconds he stood speechless unable to decide what to say as Sindhu fixed him with a warm and enticing glare while stoking her body again.

‘I … eh … i-it’s great’ he stammered.

‘You think so’ said Sindhu. ‘I have taken a lot of trouble just so that you can appreciate me’.

‘You … look … beautiful’ said Edward. ‘Absolutely divine’.

‘Divine and beautiful enough to be worshiped as a goddess?’ she asked as she continued to stroke her body. ‘Divine and beautiful enough to convince you to be enslaved to me for the rest of your natural life?’

‘I … I … d-don’t know what you mean’ stammered Edward.

Sindhu suddenly stopped stroking her body. For a brief moment she looked annoyed as she looked at the other females in the room.

‘Am I too understand that Eddie has not been told of our great once in a lifetime proposal?’ she said in frustrated tones.

‘If it is about the majestic opportunity to become our slave, then fear not’ said Rani. ‘He has been told about it and everything had been made clear to him. He has even met one of the luckier few who has the honour of serving us’.

Sindhu looked confused.

‘So what was his reaction?’ asked Sindhu. ‘Did he accept our unique proposal?’

‘I think my dear, you should ask him personally’ said Geetha with a cold grin.

Sindhu then turned her attention to Edward, who froze. Edward started shivering. He was very nervous. He didn’t know what to say and was afraid of disappointing the beautiful Asian girl.

‘Well?’ said Sindhu to Edward.

‘I … er … well … w-what it is …’

Edward was stammering badly. He felt awkward. He couldn’t bring himself to tell Sindhu that he had turned down the ‘magnificent’ offer—not that it mattered as Sindhu could tell by his face that he had rejected their proposal.

‘Oh Eddie, you didn’t turn it down did you’ said Sindhu in disappointment.

Edward lowered his head in embarrassment, which confirmed Sindhu’s worst fears.

‘Oh Eddie how could you?’ said Sindhu in frustration. ‘After all the trouble we have taken. You realise that we don’t offer this unique opportunity to anyone, don’t you?’

Edward felt really guilty. It was the way Sindhu conveyed her disappointment. Unlike the other ladies, she didn’t seem offended by his rejection, well at least from what he can make of it. She just seemed let down.

The way she spoke to him was as if she liked him enough to want him to accept her generous offer to become her personal slave and now he threw it all back in her face.

‘I … I …’

Edward was struggling for words.

‘I have even taken the trouble of choosing you a slave identity as well’ frowned Sindhu. ‘It was I who has decided on the designation of Slave 5, to be a suitable identity for you once you have agreed to be enslaved by us’.

Guilt was seeping through Edward body. He knew that he had to say something to the girl he displeased the most.

‘I am so sorry’ he said sadly. ‘I am honoured to have been given the wonderful opportunity of being your slave but I don’t think I am up for it’.

‘Well it is up to you’ said Sindhu sadly. ‘I can’t force you to stay. I had high hopes for you. I looked forward to seeing you grovel at my feet and serve me’.

Edward felt torn in two. It distressed him greatly to have offended Sindhu. In fact out of all the ladies in the room, she was the last person he wanted to offend.

The mood in the living room had somewhat changed. It had a more sombre atmosphere. Edward didn’t know what to say. The silence was broken by Radha.

‘Well young man, now that you have foolishly and impertinently rejected our unique offer, I don’t see any reason why we should be troubled by your presence any further’ said Radha. ‘You may leave when you are ready’.

Edward then looked gloomily at each lady in turn, all of whom turned away in disgust to avoid his gaze. His eyes lastly rested on Sindhu, who bowed her head in disappointment. He wished there was another route he could have taken to avoid causing so much distress.

What Edward didn’t know was that although the ladies seemed to look away from him as if to show their revulsion at his dishonourable snub to their proposal, they were actually secretly studying him. They were mentally noting his actions trying to see what he will do next.

They were hoping that he accepts their proposal of being their slave. They all certainly expected him to change his mind and accept their proposition as he seemed so meek and naïve and seemed the type of person that can be easily manipulated.

However their game plan didn’t seem to be going as smoothly as they had hoped as their intended victim appeared to be a lot tougher than they envisaged.

Of all the devious ladies, it was Geetha that paid the most particular attention to the actions of the young man they hoped to encourage to be their abject slave.

Geetha had her right hand behind her back. Edward was unaware that she was hiding something from him. What Edward was unable to see was the fact that Geetha had her gold chain with crystal pendant tightly clenched in her hand. This was her secret weapon.

Geetha had used her chain and pendant to enslave the naked young man that Edward had seen earlier—the very young man that the ladies had hope will work along aside Edward once he had agreed to become their slave.

The cruel Indian ladies had widely expected Edward to take up their offer of being their slave. However Geetha was never one to make rash assumptions. She always meticulously planned her fiendish operations and explored every avenue and is prepared for any eventuality.

Unlike her sisters and nieces she was never overconfident and is never complacent in planning her schemes. She had already prepared herself in case of her plots going astray. And this is what is happening now.

To the surprise of Rani, Radha and her daughters Edward unexpectedly turned down their ‘generous’ proposal. However Geetha was already prepared with her chain.

Chapter Fourteen: The cruel ladies give Edward a second chance

As Edward turned to the door to leave the room, Geetha was about to call to him and then unleash her secret weapon. She was about to hypnotise and eventually enslave him with her pendant when Radha suddenly called out to him to.

‘Just a moment young man’ said Radha rather abruptly.

Edward stopped in his tracks and faced Radha. Radha smiled at him sweetly. She was going to have one last attempt at diplomacy and try and convince him to willingly to submit to them before Geetha used her pendant.

‘Despite your impoliteness I want you too know that we still like you and have no hard feelings’ said Radha. ‘However I will ask you again, at least for you own sake at missing out on such a unique honour. Are you sure you don’t want the honour of serving five sexy ladies for the rest of your life’.

There was a pause as Edward looked Radha and pondered her proposal. He seemed hesitant. He was wondering was all this for real.

He wondered if the naked man he saw earlier was just engaging in an S&M fantasy or was he really a poor unfortunate soul who was once rich but gave up his wealth and freedom so that he can be enslaved to these beautiful women.

Had it been the former category then he would have readily accepted Radha’s proposal. He don’t mind engaging in a fantasy and was more than willing to serve these ladies but only in the safe condition of a fantasy based scenario—a harmless environment in which he can step out at any time.

He of course didn’t want to trade his life of wealth and luxury for that of the hardship of permanent bondage.

‘I … I can’t’ said Edward. ‘I liked to … but I can’t’.

The ladies in the room all begun to smile. This was better news. Yes it was true he again rejected them, but he seemed more hesitant. This was enough to expose his weakness—his weak will, a vulnerability that they (if they pressured him enough) can easily exploit.

What’s more, the fact that he admitted that he had liked to take up their offer, also worked in their favour. His frank admission opened him up for attack something the predatory women wasted no time in exploiting.

‘So you do like to be our slave, hmm?’ said Radha raising a quizzical eyebrow.

Radha also had a cold sinister smile that made Edward shiver in fear. Geetha too looked at him cunningly as she again gripped her gold chain tightly, safe in the knowledge that it was perhaps not needed after all.

Edward was speechless. He didn’t know what to say. He felt trapped. The cruel ladies now have him in their grasp. He was a sitting duck.

‘If you want to be enslaved by us then what is stopping you?’ asked Lakshmi from across the room.

‘It is just the way Rani treated that man’ said Edward. ‘I have never seen such cruelty’.

‘Oh that is normal for him’ said Rani sitting up from her armchair, as if she was a voracious animal getting ready for the kill. ‘He is used to it. He handles it on a regular basis’

‘But I can’t handle that kind of abuse on a regular basis’ protested Edward.

‘Of course you can’ said Rani. ‘It is just that you don’t know it yet’.

‘What do you mean?’ asked Edward in alarm.

‘I mean that it is very painful, but in time you get used to the pain’ said Rani. ‘It will be a part of your new life and you will learn to appreciate it. It would be difficult at first but that is the sacrifice you need to make, if you want the honour of serving us’.

‘It is the same with Slave 9’ said Sindhu. ‘He enjoys serving and suffering for us. When he first became enslaved to us, he found life difficult as he suffered punishment from us on a daily basis’.

‘But once he accepts the pain as part of his new life he became settled in his new role’ added Geetha. ‘It was hard work and he had to push himself to the maximum. You be amazed of how much your pain threshold would increase if you push yourself’.

‘Believe us young man, when we say that serving us is the ultimate thrill of your life’ said Radha. ‘Once you realise that life is tough and that you are not made of glass then you will begin to understand that you haven’t obtain fulfilment in life until you have pushed all the boundaries within yourself and accept whatever pain we inflict on you’.

Edward stopped to think for a minute. These were powerful words. It was true that the way Rani treated Slave 9 made him aware of the consequences if he does agreed to become their slave.

But now he wondered whether he could really get used to such a life. Certainly the naked man he saw being cruelly abused by Rani can cope with it. He figured it would be like stepping in a cold bath for the first time or visiting a nudist beach for the first time.

It was actually playing on his mind that he could actually suffer such pain if he could push himself. As he was deep in thought he wasn’t aware of the cruel ladies all mentally noting him carefully. They could see that he was coming around to the idea of being their slave.

It was then Edward thought about the plush life he will have to give up. Could he really give up his life of luxury?

‘I-I understand what you are saying’ said Edward to Radha. ‘But … giving up my wealth … well …’

‘That is the price you must pay’ said Radha as she interrupted Edward in mid sentence. ‘I did say that to serve us you must make sacrifices’.

Radha then smiled a cold and sinister smile as she fixed Edward with a cunning stare. She asked him a bizarre question that was puzzling.

‘And what will you do with all that wealth of yours?’ she asked him.

Edward paused, unable to figure how he could answer such a question.

‘W-What do you mean?’ he stammered.

‘Well ask yourself, even though you are immensely wealthy, are you really happy?’ said Radha with a sly grin. ‘Does all that money ever really made you feel contentment?’

Edward was shocked as he pondered Radha’s question. It is true. Despite all the wealth he has he never really felt happy. Of course Radha and her evil sisters and daughters knew this as they know all about his battles with depression. Radha was using this to manipulate him.

‘No it doesn’t’ said Edward in response to Radha’s question.

‘So really having all that money is irrelevant’ said Radha.

‘Y-yes’ stammered Edward.

He was saying this with the utmost reluctance. Everything Radha told him made sense but he still had that nagging feeling that he was being duped.

‘Well in that case you should have no qualms about giving it all up to the people that really need its—us!’ said Radha almost triumphantly. ‘You don’t need the money as it doesn’t buy you happiness and in contrast it will benefit us, as we know how to spend it’.

Edward froze as he thought about what Radha was telling him. It was true that he had all that money and yet he hardly spends it.

‘A luxurious life means nothing to you as you don’t know how to live it’ continued Radha. ‘On the other hand our happiness is built around luxury, so think about it’.

Edward paused to think again about what Radha had told him. Again it made perfect sense. All the millions he had inherited is just sitting in a bank vault untouched. It seemed such a waste as he doesn’t know how to spend it.

Logically it would make more sense to give it to the Indian beauties that wanted to enslave him. They needed it more than him. After all they have a extravagant lifestyle to maintain.

The beautiful Indian ladies were all smiling as they noticed the confusion edged on Edward’s face.

Geetha was also particularly impressed in the way Radha was manipulating him. She couldn’t believe that her eldest sister was so clever in her choice of words.

Chapter Fifteen: The cruel beauties attempt to seduce Edward

Edward was still silent as he pondered Radha’s question.

Radha then reached out her right hand until it was near Edward’s crutch. Then slowly with her long painted index fingernail she began to trace small circles on his groin. So slow and seductive was the rotating motion of her fingertip.

‘Take as much time as you want Eddie darling to think about it, as we want you to be absolutely sure of your future’ cooed Radha seductively. ‘My personal advice is think about you own future happiness. It certainly doesn’t rely on money. My guess is it relies on lust’.

Edward’s will was weakening as Radha again made sense. He feels that Radha was right but he still remained speechless as he didn’t want to admit to himself that his future is best served on being permanently enslave to the five sexy Indian beauties.

Radha could sense him failing and so upped the ante. ‘Remember the old saying always follow your heart and not your head’ she cooed as the rotating motion of her index finger begun to pick up pace. ‘Well I am telling you that you must always follow your cock and not your head—as we will be tampering with it later’.

Radha let out a mischievous and yet seductive giggle. Her sisters and daughters were also grinning clearly enjoying her manipulation of the seemingly doomed youth.

‘I … I … don’t k-know …’ stammered Edward as he struggled to resist Radha’s charms.

This negative response didn’t worry Radha as she knew that deep down he really wanted to submit to them. She could smell his fear and sense his will eroding. Already she could feel his arousal as her index fingernail continued to tease his hardening groin.

‘It is perfectly up to you my boy, we are not forcing you to do anything against your wishes’ cooed Radha. ‘But remember we are giving you a second chance to reconsider, only because we like you and we think you can make a good slave’.

Edward’s cock hardened even more as his breathing became shallow.

‘You are lucky you are getting a second chance, but if you spurn us again then that is it’ continued Radha. ‘We will not offer this unique opportunity again. So when you go back to your mundane existence be absolutely certain that you are prepare to live with regret’.

Edward was now in despair. These were Radha’s strongest words yet. She was in fact giving him an ultimatum and warning him of what he will miss out if he rejects them a second time. He wished he had more time to decide but he hasn’t.

What Edward was unaware of however, was the fact that his entire body was burning with lust. Radha’s index finger that was tracing little circles on his groin was having a peculiar effect on him. His stiff cock was already leaking precum.

He was subconsciously enjoying this blissful feeling and wanted to experience it again. However at the same time he knew he will never experience such an erotic sensation ever again if he turned down Radha’s offer a second time.

There was now so much to loose and Edward knew it. The ladies could sense his eventual downfall. Sindhu then tried to assist her mother by moving in for the kill.

‘Think about it Eddie darling’ said Sindhu as she seductively stroked her shapely body. ‘Do you really want to miss seeing me like this?’

Edward stared at Sindhu’s buxom figure. Her big tits, her wide hips and her shapely legs. He leaked more precum.

Chapter Sixteen: Geetha begins to condition Edward’s mind

At this point Geetha walked up the few yards to where Sindhu and Radha were standing along with Edward. She smiled at Edward. She then reached out and touched the right side of his face and begun to seductively stroke his cheek.

‘Well boy haven’t you made up your mind?’ said Geetha in breathlessly seductive tones. ‘What is it going to be?’

Before Edward could answer Geetha’s question however, Geetha’s index finger then rested on his right temple. She pressed gently then began to rotate her digit in a similar fashion to what her elder sister was doing to their victim’s groin.

The rotating motion of Geetha’s finger on Edward’s temple was also having a funny effect on him as his brain begun to scramble.

Edward felt dizzy as voices begun to echo in his head:

‘It is very painful, but in time you get used to the pain’

‘It will be a part of your new life and you will learn to appreciate it. It would be difficult at first but that is the sacrifice you need to make, if you want the honour of serving us’.

‘You be amazed of how much your pain threshold would increase if you push yourself’

‘Believe us young man, when we say that serving us is the ultimate thrill of your life’

‘Once you realise that life is tough and that you are not made of glass then you will begin to understand that you haven’t obtain fulfilment in life until you have pushed all the boundaries within yourself and accept whatever pain we inflict on you’.

‘To serve us you must make sacrifices’.

‘What will you do with all that wealth of yours?’

‘Well ask yourself, even though you are immensely wealthy, are you really happy?’

‘Does all that money ever really made you feel contentment?’

‘You don’t need the money as it doesn’t buy you happiness and in contrast it will benefit us, as we know how to spend it’.

‘A luxurious life means nothing to you as you don’t know how to live it. On the other hand our happiness is built around luxury, so think about it’.

‘So think about it’

‘Think about your own future happiness. It certainly doesn’t rely on money. It relies on lust’.

‘So think about it’

‘You must always follow your cock and not your head—we will be tampering with it later’.

‘So think about it’

‘If you spurn us again then we will not offer this unique opportunity again. So when you go back to your mundane existence be absolutely certain that you are prepare to live with the regret’.

‘So think about it’

‘So think about it’

‘So think about it’

The echoing voices punctured his brain like machine gun fire causing him a headache.

Both Rani and Lakshmi also got in on the act. Both began to clap their hands and shout encouragement to Edward.

‘Come Eddie do what’s right’ they chanted. ‘Serve and worship us and give us your wealth and freedom’.

Chapter Seventeen: Edward finally submits

It became too much for Edward. The lust was burning his body as Radha teased his groin and Sindhu paraded her magnificent flawless body. His brain, heavy from the echoing female voices that sang liked the seductive sirens of the Greek myths as Geetha stroked his temples. The chanting of Rani and Lakshmi.

The pressure was too much for him and he couldn’t think straight. The only thing he could think of, however was going back to the dreary and unexcited life that awaited him if he turned down their offer. He realised that he couldn’t go back to that life again.

Other than that thought, he could think of anything else as he couldn’t think straight. Then suddenly a voice in his head began to echo more predominantly. It was the voice of Radha:

‘You must always follow your cock and not your head—we will be tampering with it later’.

He knew then that he didn’t have to think at all. His body was already burning with lust and lust also dominated his mind—and he was going to give into it.

‘I submit’ he said weakly. ‘You have won Radha. I accept your kind offer of being your slave. Please enslave me so that I may serve and worship you, your beautiful daughters and your sexy sisters’.

Both Radha and Geetha then stopped tracing little circles on Edward’s body as Rani and Lakshmi then cheered in triumph.

‘Are you positive about that?’ asked Geetha.

‘Yes’ said Edward. ‘One hundred per cent’.

The ladies all looked at one another and smiled. Geetha was particularly pleased. The way they enslaved their latest victim required some skill. They didn’t hypnotise him, but merely encouraged him.

Geetha however would be the first to admit that she played a minor role in the proceedings. The real instigators of the operation were Sindhu and especially Radha.

Geetha was pleased with both her eldest sister and her niece. They have picked and used their words carefully. This indicates great potential to be a good hypnotist.

‘Right my boy, do you understand that you have just submit yourself to slavery?’ asked Geetha to Edward.

‘Yes Ms. Padma’ said Edward.

‘Very good’ said Geetha. ‘But I must say that if you are to be our slave, then there are certain rules that you must abide by. One of these is the terms of address. You will cease to be referred to by your birth name and will only be referred to as ‘slave’ and, more importantly, you address each of us as ‘goddess’. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes … Gee … Goddess Geetha’ said Edward, remembering to address Geetha by her ‘proper’ title.

‘Another of the regulations that you must adhere to is the way you present yourself’ said Geetha. ‘Slaves are prohibited to wear any clothes in the presence of their betters, unless they are given special permission. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ said Edward.

‘All slaves must remain naked at all times unless told otherwise’ said Geetha. ‘So strip off and fold your clothes neatly’.

Edward then undressed and folded his discarded clothing in a neat pile next to him. Edward now stood before Radha, Geetha and Sindhu in his birthday suit as Rani and Lakshmi looked on.

Chapter Eighteen: Radha milks Edward into enslavement

Geetha then looked up and down the naked young man to study his defenceless body. She caught sight of his limp penis. Geetha then extended her right hand and tried to reach out for his cock. Before she could grip his flaccid member however she was stopped by Radha who abruptly gripped her wrist.

Geetha winced. Radha’s sudden action took her by surprise.

‘Wait’ said Radha.

‘What are you doing?’ asked Geetha.

‘Please, let it be my hand that milks him into submission to our will’ pleaded Radha to her youngest sister. ‘I want to have the honour of wanking him into the climax that signals his bondage to us. Let it be my hand that enslaves him. You have earmarked him to be my slave after all’.

Both Geetha and Rani smiled at Radha. Their elder sister is showing a lot of enthusiasm. Not so long ago she was just an ordinary quietly spoken seemingly virtuous lady. Now she seemed to be quiet taken in by her younger sisters’ line of business.

‘Well go ahead … you dirty tramp’ said Geetha, winking as she said the final phrase, which also brought out fits of laughter from the other ladies.

Radha smiled and then turned her attention to Edward. She looked at his wilted cock and grinned with pleasure. She then reached out and took hold of his penis. Immediately Edward’s limp cock sprang to life and began to thicken, the very touch of Radha’s soft hands were so heavenly.

A rejuvenating sensation began to engulf the naked youth as every nerve in his body begun to fire up with lust. Radha too was gripped in a revitalising sensation of her own. To see her victim succumb to her made her feel very powerful and sexy.

‘Slave, you are to listen carefully to what I say to you’ she cooed as she begun to stroke the naked young man. ‘Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ said Edward.

‘You will listen, accept and obey everything I tell you’ said Radha. ‘You will obey me, you must obey’.

‘Must obey Goddess Radha’ said Edward.

With her free hand Radha unwrapped the top of her sari to reveal a low cut red blouse. The tight blouse which were struggling to hold her large tits in place, had a plunging neckline that exposed her deep cleavage.

‘Now I want you to focus on my breasts’ said Radha seductively. ‘I want you to concentrate hard on my cleavage’.

Edward obeyed the lady that seduced and enslaved him. His cock became rock hard as he stared into the dark abyss of the deep valleys of her massive knockers.

‘Now you are aware that I am stroking you and that you are getting sooo aroused by my stroking’ she cooed. ‘But despite this you are not to shoot your sperm until I or my sisters and daughters have given you special permission to do so. Do you understand and accept this slave’.

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Edward.

‘Good, very good’ said Radha. ‘Now I am going to insert in your head a trigger. A very special trigger. This trigger will be imprinted in your mind forever and will be a part of your genetic makeup. You are to listen carefully and accept. Do you understand and accept this command slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ said Edward in monotone.

‘The trigger is this: If ever either myself or my sisters and daughters were to touch your cock, you will become more aware of your servitude to us and you will weaken dramatically, becoming more and more docile and obedient to us’ said Radha in throaty and seductive tones as she stroked her victim in a slow methodical fashion. ‘Our very heavenly touch on your unworthy and worthless penis will strengthen our hold over you and remind you of your total submission to us. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Radha.

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ drooled Edward as his mind and body begun to ail.

‘Good, very good’ said Radha.

She paused for a second as she gave his cock a few further strokes. It was at this point that Lakshmi got off the armchair that she was sitting in. Reaching underneath the small table that was beside her chair, she took out a large glass jar. The jar was empty apart from a rolled up damp cloth that was sticking out of the top of it.

She then walked up to where her mother, her younger sister and Auntie Geetha were standing. She took out the damp cloth and gave the jar to Sindhu, who took it. Lakshmi held on to the damp cloth.

Radha then unhooked a few of her blouse hooks to expose more of her cleavage.

‘Keep staring at my breasts’ said Radha as she resumed her stroking.

Edward again concentrated on the deep cleavage of Radha’s massive headlights. Now that she undid some of her blouse hooks he could see her breasts more clearly.

Radha edged a little closer to her young victim, until her titanic tits were just inches from his face. It was at this point that he begun to be aware of a strong scent and realised that Radha’s big breasts had been soaked in heavy perfume. The aroma was already making him giddy.

‘Inhale’ Radha commanded.

Edward did as he was commanded and breathed in the powerful scent and was almost knocked out. The fragrance went up is nose and rapidly filled up his lungs. Edward struggled to breathe.

He tried to exhale the scent but then the aroma entered into his brain coating all of his thoughts. His mind went into a spin as images of his past unhappy life begun to flash before him.

‘Are you sure you want to be our slave?’ Radha asked suddenly to the naked young man.

Edward was now in a trance. As his mind begun to flash with images of his unhappy childhood he said the only thing that he could say.

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ said Edward weakly. ‘With all my heart’.

At that particular moment he was telling the truth. He didn’t want to go back to that miserable existence again.

‘Are you aware of the sacrifice you have to make when you accept this role?’ warned Radha as her stroking picked up pace.

At that point the images in his mind of his unhappy childhood dissolved and were replaced by images of the five Indian beauties that he had agreed to serve.

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Edward as he realised that to be with these beautiful ladies forever was worth any sacrifice.

‘Do you understand that you have to give up your wealth, estates and other worldly possessions in our name?’ asked Radha.

The images of the Indian ladies went hazy. Another image then flashed in his mind—one of him kneeling before the five ladies as they looked haughtily down on him.

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ chanted Edward in monotone as he realised that just to be in that very position that he saw flashing before his eyes was worth any money—including his entire wealth. That would be the ultimate bondage experience and it would be money well spent as it will be permanent.

‘Do you realise the pain and suffering you will have to endure when you serve us?’ said Radha as the pace of her stroking picked up another notch.

The last image in his mind suddenly dissolved and his mind became foggy. The fog cleared and out of the mist he saw the large moulds of Radha’s massive breasts again. They seemed to expand as she begun to take heavy breaths.

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ said Edward weakly.

He was telling the truth. He was willing to suffer anything for them. Just long as Goddess Radha continue to show him her large melons then he doesn’t care what happens to him. Goddess Radha, her cruel sisters and her evil daughters can to anything to him, even kill him.

‘Do you realise the life of luxury you have to give up and the torturous and desolate new existence that awaits you once you have submitted to us?’ asked Radha as her stroking begun to develop at a rapid pace.

The large breasts seemed to expand even more. For a brief second Edward thought he could see the corners of Radha’s dark areolas.

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ muttered Edward feebly.

As far as Edward was concerned that if Radha’s magnificence boobs were the torturous and desolate existence that awaited him then as far as he was concerned let him be allowed to live that existence.

‘And are you willing to accept all these dire consequences, just so you can be our slave and serve and suffer for us forever?’ asked Radha.

The big tits then begun to wobble like jelly sending his mind into a spin. Edward’s brain was now mangled. The other statements that he made earlier to the sexy Indian lady were of his own free will. Now though his free will had totally deserted him.

His brain has now totally melted. His will is now an extension of the thoughts of the evil ladies that he must now serve. The next words he spoke were something that he had no control over. They just spilled out of his mouth.

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ slobbered Edward. ‘Please understand that my desire to serve you and your beautiful sisters and daughters is sincere. Please enslave me’.

‘Very well I am prepared to grant you your wish’ said Radha. ‘On my command you will shoot your sperm in recognition of your submission to our will. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ said Edward in monotone.

‘Once you have shot your semen in our honour you will cease to be a free man’ said Radha as her stroking became wild and uncontrollable. ‘You will end your life as Edward Anthony Kelsey. Edward Anthony Kelsey will no longer exist. You will then adopt your new and true identity of Slave 5. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Edward.

The naked young man now wanted this over and done with. He doesn’t know who he is anymore. He just wanted his transformation to be over and done with.

Chapter Nineteen: The seminal tributes to the goddesses he now serves

Radha paused for a few seconds as the pace of her stroking decreased slightly although she was still rubbing away at his shaft at an energetic tempo.

‘When you begin to shoot your load you will dedicate each discharge of your sperm in our honour. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ murmured Edward exhaustedly.

There was another pause before Radha spoke again.

‘Right’ she said. ‘Are you ready?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ hummed Edward.

Radha then looked at Sindhu. She gave her younger daughter a nod. Sindhu then placed the jar that she was holding underneath Edward’s penis.

Radha then leaned forward until her face was only a few inches away from Edward’s face. She then uttered that now all too familiar three letter word that all victims of the Padma ladies hear shortly before their downfall.

‘Cum!’ said Radha in a sexy breathless tone.

Edward’s cock then exploded. A thick stream of semen sprayed out of his cockhead and into the jar that Sindhu was holding.

As the first load landed in the jar, Radha gripped his cock tightly so his cock wouldn’t fire again.

Spurt ...

‘For you Queen Geetha, enslaver of men’ said Edward weakly as the first drop of cum oozed out of his cockhead at lightening speed. ‘As orchestrator of my enslavement it is fitting that I make my first sacrifice to you. Please accept my last oblation as a free man as a tribute to your everlasting beauty. I hope my offering of sperm which indicates my thraldom will encourage you to entrap and enslave and fleece more rich but pitiless souls such as myself’.

Radha released her grip on his cock as the second jet of sperm shot out of his cockhead and then gripped it tightly again.

Spurt ...

‘For you Empress Rani, oppressor and destroyer of men’ drooled Edward weakly as his cockhead blew out a second creamy load. ‘The sperm I am ejaculating is a tribute to your beauty and the beauty of your sexy sisters and beautiful nieces. Please accept this as a token of my enslavement and allow me to serve you’.

Radha release the grip on his cock then re-gripped it tightly again as a third jet of cum is released.

Spurt ...

‘For you Sultana Lakshmi, Princess Royal’ said Edward weakly as his cock fired again. ‘You rule my life and I grovel at your regal presence. My sperm is my modest oblation to you and the beautiful stately ladies who I wish to serve and worship’.

As Radha was manipulating his penis, the other ladies in the room begun to look at each other in amazement. They were impressed with the titles that their new slave had bestowed upon them. It was all his own doing as if he already held them in high regard.

Radha again loosened the grip on his cock only to re-gripped it tightly again after his cock fired for a fourth time.

Spurt ...

‘For you Tsarina Sindhu, Princess of India’ droned Edward as another drop of cum leaped out of his cockhead. ‘I was fated to serve you from birth, please accept this offering as a declaration of my servitude to you, your beautiful sister, your majestic mother and your sexy aunties’.

‘And finally for the most important of the beautiful ladies that you are to serve and worship’ said Radha loosening the grip on the cock.

Edward’s eyes lit up as his stiff prick blasted another round of cum into the jar as Radha again gripped his cock to prevent any unauthorised release of sperm.

Spurt ...

‘And for you Goddess Radha’ drooled Edward as more semen spurted from his gun. ‘The sperm that has built up in my testicles is the result of the image of your beauty and lustful figure, particularly your breasts and of your methodical wanking of my cock. It is now being discharged in your honour. Please accept my humble homage and accept me as your slave’.

Spurt ...

‘Every sperm I spill is in tribute to your beauty and the beauty of your sisters and daughters’.

Spurt ...

‘O Goddess Radha. O Devi Radha, Maharani Radha, Mistress Radha, Devine and most beautiful lady of all India, ruler of the universe, you of whom are the most supreme of goddesses, you of whom I will bestow endless titles too as one title is not enough and you of whom I shall worship forever’.

Spurt ...

‘As head of your household, only you alone can command the respect of your sisters and daughters’.

Spurt ...

‘Only you alone can make them understand that my desire to submit to them and to serve and worship them is genuine’.

Spurt ...

‘Please advise them to accept me as their slave’

Spurt ...

‘I wish to be enslaved by you, your beautiful sisters and your sexy daughters’

Spurt ... spurt ... spurt …

Streams of semen continued to shoot out of Edward’s cockhead like water being spurted out from a hosepipe. Sindhu was catching every single drop of Edward’s sperm into the jar she was holding.

Radha was still stroking away at Edward’s stiff shaft at a manic pace, making sure that every single drop of his precious sperm was being drained from his testicles.

Lakshmi walked forward and immediately grabbed Edward’s balls with her right hand and begun squeezing it at short intervals, so that she can assist her mother in her task of emptying Edward’s testicles of their contents. Lakshmi still had the damp cloth firmly in the grip of her left hand.

Chapter Twenty: The new slave

Edward was shaking like a leaf as an unusual and powerful sensation begun to engulf his body. His head was spinning as he underwent a strange metamorphose. He felt like he was changing as the sperm in his body was being drained from him.

In fact he was going through a change as the semen in his body was actually holding his status as a free man. Now that his sperm was wasting away from his body his status was altering as he descended slowly into bondage.

By the time his testicles had exhausted all of the semen they were holding he became a new entity—literally. His former identity of Edward Anthony Kelsey was but a distant memory. Edward Anthony Kelsey no longer existed in the real sense. The naked young man was known as Slave 5.

The fact that his former identity was still a memory to him was unusual as the Padma sisters usually wipe the memory of their victims. But the newly formed Slave 5 was different. His memory wasn’t wiped. He knew all about his former life and the circumstances that led him into bondage to the cruel ladies that enslaved him.

For the cruel Indian ladies, the decision for not erasing his memory was deliberate. Unlike their previous victims, their latest prey willingly enslaved himself to them on his own free will.

Geetha felt that since he readily submitted to them, there was no need for them to hide his former life from him as this is an existence he happily gave up and that his new way of life is something that he willingly adopted.

As the last drop of his sperm dribbled into the jar, Radha abruptly let go of his penis, while her elder daughter simultaneously released his balls.

Lakshmi then gave the damp cloth to her mother, who took it. Radha then used the cloth to clean her hands which were soiled with the seminal fluid of the young man they had just enslaved.

Once she had cleaned her elegant hands, Radha gave the cloth back to Lakshmi. Sindhu also handed Lakshmi the jar that she had been holding.

Lakshmi then returned to where she was earlier seated and placed the sperm filled jar on the table beside her armchair. She disposed of the damp cloth beside the small waste basket that was near the table before she sat down in the armchair that was next to where her Auntie Rani was seated.

Radha with her youngest sister and youngest daughter flanked either side of her then turned her attention to the naked young man. There was a short pause as all three ladies looked at their pathetic victim disdainfully.

‘Kneel’ sneered Radha.

The naked young man then knelt down before the three beautiful but evil ladies. The tall and sexy Indian beauties looked down haughtily at the defenceless male that cowered before them.

As each of the ladies was over six foot tall they seemed so imposing as they loomed over his cowering frame.

‘Who are you?’ asked Radha.

‘I am the lowly being known as Slave 5’ said the naked youth.

‘What is your purpose in life?’ asked Radha.

‘To serve and obey the five celestial deities known as Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani, Goddess Geetha, Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu and to suffer from them any punishment which they choose to mete out to one so lowly as myself’ said Slave 5.

The man now known as Slave 5 couldn’t believe what he was saying. The words just seemed to slip out of his mouth as if he was reciting something that was pre-programmed in his brain.

He was aware that his name used to be Edward Anthony Kelsey. He was also aware of the luxurious life he once led. He was also aware of the fact that he took part in a ritual that ensured his bondage to the five Indian beauties that enslaved him.

However he never expected anything like this. He thought he had some level of control, when it came to serving and obeying his new mistresses. Instead (despite his earlier memories being intact) he seemed to have no control over his thoughts or actions.

When Radha ordered him to kneel he fell on his knees without a moment’s thought as if he was conforming to something that is mandatory.

When Radha instructed him to identify himself and his purpose he found himself opening his mouth and letting words slip out of his mouth, words that seemed to be imprinted in his brain.

He felt like a puppet. It was as if his body and mind was not his own, despite the fact that he had recollections of his former life. He readily accepts that he is now Slave 5. He seemed eager to serve the five beautiful ladies and acknowledge them as his goddesses.

Chapter Twenty-One: Slave 5’s new duties

Radha then lifted up the hem of her sari. Slave 5 could see that she was wearing a beautiful pair of high heeled gold sandals.

‘Now show the proper respect afforded to your betters’ said Radha to the nude youth.

Like before and without even giving it a moments thought Slave 5 found himself lowering his head until it was adjacent to Radha’s footwear. He found his hands reaching out and gently gripping Radha’s sandals. Soon he found himself kissing and caressing her gold sandals.

As Slave 5 was kissing Radha’s sandals he became aware that they were slightly dirty. As soon as he saw the specks of dirt he found himself opening his mouth and extending his tongue. So disturbed by the impure state of the sexy Indian lady’s footwear that he felt compelled to clean them.

Before he even realised it, he found himself licking away at Radha’s sandals. First he started on her uppers and then, as she lifted each sandal in turn, he started licking at her soles. He even finished off by sucking on her heels.

Soon Radha’s sandals begun to glisten like real gold as the earlier specks of dirt was washed away by Slave 5’s saliva.

However no sooner had he raised his head, Geetha then snapped her fingers and pointed at her black high heeled stilettos and Slave 5 duly lowered his head to give Geetha’s stilettos the same treatment he had earlier given to her sexy elder sister’s sandals.

After every speck of dirt was removed from Geetha’s stiletto it was then Sindhu’s turn to have her elegant high heeled shoes cleaned. Slave 5 didn’t disappoint Sindhu either when Sindhu extended an outstretched long leg and presented him with her footwear.

Chapter Twenty-Two: The medical

After he finished cleaning Sindhu’s shoes, Geetha ordered him to rise and he obeyed without question.

Once he was on his feet Geetha then nodded to Sindhu. What followed next was somewhat curious and bizarre as Sindhu then begun to physically examine him.

She gripped his head and begun to twist it from side to side, deeply looking into his eyes and underneath his nose.

She opened his mouth and peered in. She then began to caress parts of his body with her long fingers, checking all his muscles.

At one point she began to check his penis by bending it and stroking it a few times. His cock of course stiffened and his mind became all gooey as the earlier trigger that Radha placed in his head begun to activate. She also fondled his balls.

What Slave 5 didn’t know was that although Sindhu (like her sister) is a lawyer, she had originally pursued a medical career. She was in fact giving their newly acquired slave a thorough medical examination to assess his health and strength and to determine whether he is suitable for the rigours of the physical aspects of servitude.

What Sindhu found wasn’t very promising. She looked at Geetha and shook her head to indicate her disappointment. Geetha had a disenchanted expression etched on her face.

‘Report!’ said Geetha to Sindhu.

‘The subject’s physical health is poor, most likely due to a lack of exercise and inappropriate diet’ declared Sindhu. ‘His muscles are weak and his body is very fragile’.

‘Conclusion?’ demanded Geetha.

‘Not good at all’ said Sindhu. ‘I can’t see this one lasting’.

Geetha’s heart sank when she heard the news. The truth is that she always picked her victims carefully. This particular choice was actually quite careless as she selected him seemingly on a whim to win a wager with Rani. She failed to anticipate his suitability.

Usually when Geetha selected a victim for enslavement, the ill-fated male in question had to be wealthy (to fund her and her family’s extravagant lifestyle) and physically fit (to cope with the strenuous aspects of servitude and to handle the sadistic and merciless punishment being meted out to him by her companions).

In regards to the Slave 5’s case, only the former criteria had been met. This rare lapse from Geetha was a source of frustration for her, especially as she is in need of newly able-bodied slaves.

In hindsight enslaving him was a mistake but now they are lumbered with him. The only sensible thing to do now was to train him extensively to get him up to speed. This of course is very time consuming and frustrating. And if that fails then he is a lost cause and is unwanted.

Although Geetha was dissatisfied with Sindhu’s report, Rani on the other hand was delighted. She knew full well that anything that is worthless isn’t tolerated in the Padma household. Anything that is useless is destroyed. The very thought got Rani so hot and bothered. It has been a while since her insatiable sadistic tendencies were fully satisfied.

The last male that the cruel ladies terminated was Rani’s own nephew Jon Robinson (the son of her late husband’s brother). It was an execution that was carried out by Geetha on Rani’s orders.

But that was three years ago. Rani enjoyed the experience so much that she had been constantly pestering Geetha for the destruction of another slave but only this time she wanted to carry out the act herself.

However Geetha always rebuffed her. Geetha always believed that there must be reasonable grounds for putting a slave to death. To Geetha a slave must only die if he is of no further use to them and not to satisfy Rani’s bloodthirsty cravings for carnage.

This had severely frustrated Rani and at certain times strained her relationship with her younger sister (although they still have an intense love for one another).

For a long while Rani had waited for an opportunity to terminate a slave. In the meantime, years of extreme acts of cruelty towards other slaves particularly Slave 9, her former stepson (the son of her late husband) did not do enough to fully satisfy her of her merciless cravings for extreme violence. Rani wouldn’t be satisfied unless she has shed blood.

Now it seems a perfect opportunity had arrived in the form of this weak young man. Rani’s pussy was already dripping wet with the thought of executing him.

Chapter Twenty-Three: Slave 5 realises the extreme consequences of serving the cruel ladies

Geetha then looked at her new enslaved young man disdainfully.

‘Right slave, now listen very carefully as this is very important and concerns your future’ said Geetha to the naked young man. ‘We believe you are still weak and therefore not up to the standards that we require from our slaves, hence we have decided to place you on a month’s trial. You got until four weeks to prove your usefulness to us.’

‘W-What if I fail?’ stammered Edward.

Geetha looked at Lakshmi and gave her young niece a nod. Lakshmi was now holding a remote control. She pressed a button on her remote and an image appeared on the large widescreen television that was in the corner of the living room.

The television screen came to life. It began to show a home made movie. What it was showing was the final moments of Rani and Geetha’s first victim Jon Robinson, the very last few seconds of the tape that they created all those years ago. He was lying naked on the floor slowly expiring as the two cruel ladies were digging their high heeled footwear into his chest.

Edward could see that the naked young man was shaking slightly and could hear him groaning weakly. Edward could hear Rani’s final command to her doomed young victim: ‘Die!’

Within a second it was all over as Edward saw the young man’s cock shoot a jet of sperm before he closed his eyes. The naked man’s stiff cock then went suddenly limp as his body became deathly still. Both heartless bitches then laughed evilly at the young man whom they had just delivered him his coup de grâce, mercifully ending his torment.

‘He is finished’ said the onscreen Geetha who smiled and then walked off-screen.

The Geetha in the living room then turned around and faced Slave 5.

‘The price of failure is there for all to see’ said Geetha.

Slave 5 then trembled. He was shocked at the brutality of the ladies that enslaved him. He never anticipated anything like this from them.

‘Y-You killed him’ he stammered.

‘Yes of course’ said Geetha. ‘That’s the young man you enquired about earlier, Jon Robinson, my nephew. You had wondered what had happened to him and now you know’.

‘B-But I never expected it to be anything like this’ stammered Slave 5. ‘You never told me it was going to be like this’.

‘Of course not’ said Geetha. ‘If we did you wouldn’t be so keen to agree to be our slave, wouldn’t you?’ ‘But you told me that you are honest and upfront’ said Slave 5.

‘But I spoke the truth didn’t’ I?’ asked Geetha.

‘But you never mention anything about killing’ said Slave 5.

‘Of course not’ said Geetha. ‘That would have put you off about taking up our offer. But I haven’t lied about anything have I?’

‘You said you wouldn’t mislead me in anyway’ said Slave 5.

Geetha thought for a moment.

‘Oh I did, didn’t I?’ said Geetha with an evil grin. ‘Yes you do have a good memory. Pity’.

‘And I bet you are beginning to regret your decision about not wiping it’ said Rani to her sister.

The whole room then erupted with hoots of laughter at Rani’s witty remark. Only Slave 5 wasn’t laughing.

‘Oh not at all Rani dear’ said Geetha when the laughter died down. ‘It still makes a nice change to have a slave who knows exactly all about the rich life that he once led, because when he compares it to the worthless existence he choose to replace it with, it will give him some idea of the type of congenital idiot he really is’.

The ladies then looked at the sunken figure of the naked young man and begun to laugh at him in mocking fashion. Tears begun to roll down Slave 5’s cheeks as the full realisation of what he had let himself in for slowly begun to dawn on him.

Chapter Twenty-Four: Sindhu shows her true colours

Sindhu then stepped forward.

‘Here Auntie Geetha, allow me’ she said to Geetha before facing the nude youth.

Sindhu looked at the wretched young male and gave him a warm smile. For a brief moment a sense of hope begun to engulf Slave 5.

When he first entered the large mansion, the young man was taken in by the politeness of the occupants. Only Rani seemed to treat him sternly. Of course he now knows that it had been an act and the cruel Indian beauties were deceiving him.

However he always found Sindhu different. She was the politest out of the five of them. It was her warm smile and her good nature. So warm was her smile that he was convinced that it was genuine. He felt that she really did care for him. He knew then that if he was to survive this, then she was his last hope. Maybe she can convince her mother, her elder sister and her aunts to treat him leniently.

Sindhu then begun to stroke his chin seductively, all the time smiling at him with that warm smile. So warm was Sindhu’s smile that Slave 5 felt reassured.

‘There, there darling, there is nothing to be afraid of’ she cooed. ‘I will look after you. You did after all agree to become our slave, so what are you worried about?’

‘Oh Goddess Sindhu’ sobbed Slave 5. ‘I admit I agreed to become your slave, but no one told me that I could be dicing with death’.

‘Oohh that is ever so true’ said Sindhu seductively as she continued to stroke his chin. ‘That was a bit naughty of us. But if you be a good boy and obey us in every way then you have nothing to fear’.

‘Oh I don’t know o’ beautiful goddess’ said Slave 5. ‘I think I made a terrible mistake’.

‘Oh nonsense’ said Sindhu dismissively. ‘You are extremely lucky. Millions of men would jump at the chance to be in your place right now. Yes, there are extreme consequences but that is the price of serving five sexy ladies’.

‘But the cruelty’ protested Slave 5.

‘We did warn you that we would be cruel before you agreed to be enslaved to us’ reasoned Sindhu.

‘But death!’ said Slave 5.

‘Well didn’t you have an inkling of how cruel we are?’ asked Sindhu as she rested her hands on his shoulders and brought her head forward and begun to shower soft kisses on the top of his head.

At this point Sindhu’s large breasts which was still encased in the tiny white bikini top was brushing against his face. This aroused Slave 5 and his cock begun to slightly stiffen despite his torment. Sindhu’s boobs were also heavily perfumed and the powerful scent was making him drowsy.

‘Well Goddess Radha, Goddess Geetha and Goddess Lakshmi were all nice to me, but I know that they have been pretending’ said Slave 5. ‘But I knew Goddess Rani was cruel the minute I saw her’.

Sindhu then stopped kissing Slave 5’s head. Her head then lowered to the side of his face.

‘And what about me?’ she whispered sexily into his ear. ‘Do you think I am cruel?’

‘Oh no sweet goddess’ said Slave 5. ‘You are different. You are sweet and angelic. You are not like the rest of …’

Before Slave 5 could finish his sentence, Sindhu’s grip on his right shoulder tightened, her long nails digging into his shoulder and tearing the flesh. Her right hand then released his other shoulder. Her left hand still gripping his right shoulder pushed him a pace back. She then raised her free hand and in a blink of an eye slapped him hard on the face.

The blow stunned Slave 5 and took him completely by surprised. Sindhu then released his right shoulder.

Before he had time to recover, Sindhu then swung out her right leg. The sharp pointed toe of her white high heeled shoe then connected sharply with his balls with deadly accuracy.

Slave 5 then winced and bowed and grabbed his sore testicles as pain begun to engulf his body. No sooner had he had to deal with his terrible discomfort, the same well toned shapely pin venomously struck out again, only this time the angle of the swing was much higher and caught him squarely across the face to send the naked youth tumbling to the floor.

As Slave 5’s body hit the ground, the vicious Indian girl then athletically swung her body around before repositioning her outstretched leg to the floor, her fists raised in a defensive stance.

The ladies all begun to giggle. Rani too had a malevolent smile etched on her luscious painted lips. Whereas Geetha was quick to appreciate any novel acts of hypnotic techniques (her one true love), Rani was always impressed with any given acts of extreme violence towards males (her main forte). And this latest demonstration by her young niece was no different.

Slave 5 was lying on his back. His head was throbbing. He could almost see stars. The way Sindhu moved was like lightening. He didn’t see her coming.

Judging by the way Sindhu expertly lashed out her long leg twice in quick succession and at a great height and the way she then composed herself in a defensive combat pose at the end, it became obvious to the newly enslaved youth that Sindhu had some knowledge in martial arts.

Just then he heard the clinking of heels. They grew louder and louder and then stopped. He then felt something sharp and heavy resting on his chest.

The fallen youth’s vision was blurry. But as he tried hard to focus he begun to be aware of the towering form of his Goddess Sindhu looking down on him, the sole of her right heeled shoe rested on his chest.

Slave 5 noticed the look on Sindhu’s face. It was a far cry from the earlier sweet face that had a warm and comforting smile. She now sported a face of spite.

Tears begun to well in the naked and defenceless man’s eyes. Despite the cruelty of her mother, aunts and sister, he saw her differently. He believed in her. He always thought of her as a beautiful rose and now he discovered too late that this beautiful rose had thorns.

Sindhu looked down haughtily at the worthless insect under her shoe, clearly revelling in the power she held over the inferior being.

‘You pathetic fool’ she sneered. ‘Do you think that a respectable lady like me has any feelings for a maggot like you?’

She increased the pressure of the heel of her shoe that was digging into his chest. ‘You mean nothing to me and you are nothing’ said Sindhu venomously. ‘I have no feelings or sympathies for you’.

Sindhu then spat at the downed youth to emphasise her hatred for him. The spit landed on his face.

‘As you know now I have been acting all along just like my mother, my sister and my aunts’ scorned Sindhu. ‘Yes it is true that you noticed earlier that my Aunt Rani was cruel, but then again she wasn’t good at hiding her true feelings and she has about as much talent for acting as Madonna has at a low budget pantomime’.

Radha, Geetha and Lakshmi all sniggered at Sindhu’s last remark. All three ladies were biting their tongues and trying hard not to laugh and only partially succeeding as their stifled chuckles gently filled the room.

‘Oh charming!’ said Rani in disgruntled tones, clearly not amused by her niece’s unflattering remark about her.

A smiling Geetha, still struggling to contain herself, turned to Rani and placed a finger to her lips to indicate to her elder sister to remain silent.

‘All we have planned for you is a tease, a meticulous planned tease to lure you to our control’ continued Sindhu. ‘We have used our sexuality to enslave you’.

Chapter Twenty-Five: Radha and her daughters torment Slave 5

Lakshmi then got up and walked towards where her sister was standing. Sindhu looked up and smiled as she saw her sister approaching her. Up until then Lakshmi had been very quiet and very much in the background, but now she wants to get in on the act. She wanted to prove that she too can compete in acts of cruelty with her kid sister.

Sindhu took her foot away from Slave 5’s chest. She then took Lakshmi’s hand to steady her and to help her onto Slave 5’s chest.

Lakshmi now stood on the naked young man’s chest with her heavy knee length boots. Hands on hips she looked down on him and smiled.

‘You see slave all this is real and it is not a fantasy’ said Lakshmi as Slave 5 struggled with the weight of the tall girl standing on his fragile chest. ‘If you think all this is a fantasy and then you are mistaken. We do not cater for fantasies for perverted young men. We deliver domination and enslavement. We deliver domination and enslavement—not for sexual satisfaction of our slaves but to our own benefit’.

Rani’s pussy begun to drip more of her love juices as she watched Slave 5’s breathing become shallower as Lakshmi stood on his chest with her heavy boots.

She was getting turned on. She wanted Lakshmi to hurt him just as much as Sindhu did. But she did not want her to kill him. She wanted to do the act herself.

By this stage Radha too had walked up to join her daughters. As Lakshmi stood on Slave 5’s chest, her mother and sister were standing either side of her. Lakshmi had her arms outstretched and Radha and Sindhu were each holding a hand of Lakshmi’s to steady her and stop her from falling off the naked youth’s body.

‘Men make the mistake of thinking this is all fantasy but then soon find themselves in a state of shock when our real motives are revealed’ continued Lakshmi as Slave 5’s face began to go blue. ‘They think we look upon them as our lovers, whereas we first look upon them as our victims and then slaves’.

By now Slave 5’s face has gone a peculiar colour due to lack of oxygen. The outlines of his veins were showing on his temples. Lakshmi continued to disdainfully look down on him as she trampled the life from his frail body, seemingly unconcerned whether he lives or dies.

Radha then looked at Lakshmi and nodded her head to indicate to her daughter that their slave has had enough and that Lakshmi had made their message to him very clear.

Lakshmi then stepped off the nude young man’s chest and Slave 5 then gasped as air begun to fill his lungs again. His bluish face also begun to regain its natural colour.

The imprint of the sole and heel of Lakshmi’s boots was stamped on his chest in a dreadful angry weal. Lakshmi had made her mark on his body just like her sister had done, with the scratch mark on his right shoulder (caused by her talon like nails) and the nasty bruise to his face (caused by her vicious high heel shoes).

Now it was Radha’s turn to make her mark as she rested her right silver sandal on his chest as she looked down arrogantly, imposing her supremacy over him.

‘Forget the life you once knew worm as your previous existence is insignificant’ said Radha. ‘Your sole purpose in life now is to serve and suffer for us’.

‘And failure to please us is death’ added Sindhu. ‘And Lakshmi and I don’t care if our mother or our aunts decides to put you to death’.

‘In fact if they order us to do it then Sindhu and I would not hesitate to kill you ourselves’ said Lakshmi.

Chapter Twenty-Six: Geetha tells Slave 5 of the fate of slaves who fails to meet up to requirements of the goddesses

Slave 5 was now shivering with fear. Radha then took her foot off his chest.

‘Get up’ sneered Radha.

The naked man then got up.

‘Now go to Geetha’ said Radha.

Slave 5 then walked up to where Geetha was standing. When he got to where she was standing, Slave 5 then knelt down before her and begun to kiss her stilettos as a sign of submission.

Geetha looked down disdainfully at the pathetic youth who was showering kisses at her footwear.

‘Get up!’ sneered Geetha.

Slave 5 got up. Geetha looked at him up and down. The tall Indian beauty still towered over him.

Geetha then reached and gripped Slave 5’s cock and the naked youth began to go weak as the trigger in his brain begun to activate.

‘We are very demanding ladies’ said Geetha disdainfully as she stroked him. ‘Everything that we own is of the highest quality and when something is useless to us then we destroy it. This includes slaves’.

Slave 5’s body begun to go heavy as Geetha’s stroking began to have a powerful effect on him.

‘When a slave fails to meet our expectations then death is the only punishment and nothing less’ said Geetha as her stroking begun to pick up pace. ‘Such extreme methods are necessary as they send out a message to our other slaves and it is the only way to ensure that our slaves meet our high expectations’.

Slave 5’s muscles were now going gooey at the pace of Geetha’s stroking. Suddenly Geetha relaxed the velocity of her stroking. Her face has somewhat softened.

‘You see slave, you must of heard of the trinity of Hindu gods, Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver and Shiva the destroyer?’ said Geetha as she stroked him at a steady pace. ‘Well in reality they are just myths although the principle is true in this world. In this universe my sisters and I are the female equivalent of the Hindu myths’.

‘Radha having given birth to two goddesses herself is the mother goddess and serves as the creator. She is really responsible of creating slaves and bringing them into this world’.

‘Once they are brought into this world slaves are lost and need guidance. That is where I come in. I am the preserver. My job is to enslave the lost males back into our control. And since all men are born into this world as perverted, enslavement is usually conducted using the ritual of teasing and ensnaring by using my sexuality. Enslavement is then completed by the slaves ejaculating in our honour’.

‘Once a slave is no use to us or that he displeases us then he is destroyed and this is where Rani comes in. She is the destroyer. The name Rani means Queen and she is a queen. But she also personifies death’.

‘You have four weeks to prove your use to us and if you fail we will turn you over to Rani and she will deal with you accordingly’ said Geetha with an evil smile. ‘But I warn you. Slaves sent to Rani are sent to die. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ replied Slave 5.

Geetha then looked at Lakshmi and Sindhu in turn.

‘Take him!’ she sneered.

Lakshmi and Sindhu then walked up to Slave 5, grabbed him and took him to where Rani was sitting.

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Rani declares her hatred for Slave 5 and her wish of executing him

Once they reached Rani’s armchair they threw him roughly to the ground in front of her. Slave 5 landed on his front.

As Slave 5 raised his weak head off the floor, all he could see was Rani’s tall and vicious looking thigh leather boots. She had one leg over the other and he could see the soles of her boots. The soles were dirty.

There was a brief pause before Rani got up from her armchair. Slave 5 immediately begun to shiver. He was convinced that his time has come as death personified was standing over him.

‘Get up!’ yelled Rani.

Slave 5 then got up and faced his tormentor. Rani looked down and saw his limp cock. She reached out and took hold of it. His cock immediately stiffened at her touch and he begun to go weak as the trigger in his head was activated once more.

‘I want to kill you and I need to kill you’ said Rani as her long painted nails begun to shuffle away at his stiff shaft. ‘I could kill you now but I am not going to. I am going to do this by the book. I have after all promised my little sister. And she has in return, promised to give you over to me once she has no further use of you’.

‘And once I have you I am going to enjoy destroying you’ said Rani as she increased the pace of her stroking. ‘I am going to kill you slowly and painfully’.

‘Oh please Goddess Rani’ sobbed Slave 5. ‘Have mercy. I only want to make you happy’.

‘You can make me happy by giving me a good and painful death’ said Rani as she continued to stroke him. ‘I want a memorable experience’.

‘Please goddess’ cried Slave 5 as fear gripped him. ‘I want to serve you forever. Please what have I done to deserve this? Why are you treating me like this?’

‘Because I want to and I can’ replied Rani. ‘I will torture you before I execute you. I dream of crushing your balls with the sole of my boots. Yes. I will turn you into a eunuch before I destroy you’.

Slave 5 was now crying uncontrollably. Suddenly Rani let go of his penis. She looked at his weak body and then begun to run her fingers across his torso, feeling his joints and muscles.

‘I don’t care if you prove your worth to us or not, I shall happily destroy you regardless’ said Rani. ‘However for the sake of my darling Geetha, I am going to respect her wishes. You got four weeks to prove your worth to us but I know you will fail as I can see that you are weak. And then I will be waiting …’

There was a brief pause before Rani spoke again.

‘Kneel!’ she sneered.

Slave 5 once again knelt before the tall beautiful Indian lady.

Rani sat down on the armchair and crossed her legs.

‘You will fail slave and I look forward to crushing your balls with my boots’ said Rani. ‘I want my boots to be in an immaculate state for the occasion, so you better clean them’.

Slave 5 then brought his head forward and begun to lick away at the soles of Rani’s boots. Although Rani’s boots were very sexy and he was turned on by them, he was also very scared of them as he imagined them trampling his testicles to oblivion.

‘Remember to make a good job of cleaning them’ warned Rani with an evil grin as Slave 5 was sucking on her long sharp heel. ‘They are after all your ball’s executioner …’

Chapter Twenty-Eight: The aftermath

The next day the wretched male formerly known as Edward Kelsey, under the control of his new mistress Goddess Geetha, fired Chivers—his butler since birth.

The elderly man couldn’t believe it, but he nevertheless accepted the decision and left the Kelsey mansion, that was his home for almost thirty years.

Both Radha and Rani had wanted to enslave Chivers, but the idea was vetoed by Geetha on the grounds that it was far too risky.

Geetha also decided that he was far too old for the rigors of servitude (well at least to their extreme demands) and wasn’t wealthy enough to warrant their precious time.

Instead he was given a good reference and was sent on his way.

Later in the evening Slave 5 was ordered to sign away legal documents that Lakshmi and Sindhu had drawn up. It transferred all his wealth and properties in Radha’s name.

Since Radha had inherited the Kelsey estate it meant that all five ladies are now financially secured.

Rani and Geetha had inherited the Robinson’s estate, after destroying Jon Robinson and enslaving Tommy Robinson, Lakshimi and Sindhu had inherited the Holden estate after enslaving Rick Holden.

Even the Padma ladies close friends have fared better with Pavani taking control of the Jones empire after marrying and enslaving Fred Jones and Pavani’s friend Sombat also bettering herself after taking over as Managing Director of Jones Limited from the previous director Trevor Jones, who was similarly enslaved by Pavani and Sombat.

Chapter Twenty-Nine: The four month trial

(An account of the gruelling assessment—told in four acts)

For the next for weeks the five evil ladies put their newly acquired slave through his paces. They had him do all kinds of jobs to build up his strength and stamina.

Act I—The first week as supervised by Goddess Radha

For the first week Slave 5 spent his time at Gabriel Chase the home of Radha. The beautiful large house’s resident slave is Slave 2 who was previously known as Rick Holden. Slave 2 used to employ Radha as his maid and had once lived at Gabriel Chase. Radha used to work for him at that very address.

When Slave 5 arrived at Gabriel Chase, Slave 2 was sent away to assist Radha’s good friend Pavani (who like Radha, used to be Slave 2’s maid and had also worked for him at Gabriel Chase).

This was probably the easiest week for Slave 4. Although Radha made him work hard and was at times cruel to him she was quite fair. At one point Pavani also paid a visit and Radha enslaved Slave 5 to Pavani’s control through the ritual of masturbation.

Soon Slave 5 begun to refer to Radha’s friend as Goddess Pavani or Lady Pavani—Pavani’s preferred term of address.

Radha also reprogrammed the trigger in Slave 5’s brain to recognised and accept Pavani’s touch and whenever Pavani took hold of his cock, the trigger activated and Slave 5 responded accordingly and went all weak.

Pavani also had fun with Slave 5 by making him do all kinds of tedious work.

Act II—The second week as supervised by Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sindhu

The second week was spent at Lakshmi and Sindhu’s plush mansion, a much bigger property that was also once owned by Slave 2.

To begin with life was hard as the two evil girls begun to torment and torture him, that is until there mother showed up and told them off. She warned them that they were supposed to train him and bring him up to speed and make a slave of him.

Like Geetha, Radha had hoped to make something of him and took his training rather seriously. Her two daughters just wanted to have fun with him and treated him as a plaything.

After Lakshmi and Sindhu were given a stern lecture by their mother, Slave 5’s stay at the plush mansion was more tolerable.

Act III—The third week as supervised by Goddess Geetha

The third week was spent at the Padma residence the home of Rani and Geetha. Rani was not at home as she was visiting relatives in Southern India.

Like Gabriel Chase, the Padma residence too had a resident slave. This was Slave 9 and when he entered into slavery, he was known as Tommy Robinson. He used to be Rani’s stepson (the son of her late husband).

As with Slave 2, Slave 9 was sent away to Pavani’s home, so Geetha could concentrate solely on Slave 5.

Slave 5’s stay under Geetha was different. Geetha wanted him to succeed and her training methods were innovative. He had made steady progress in his stay with Radha and her daughters but under Geetha his development had improved radically.

At times it was hard for slave 5 as Geetha would push him to his limits, but he got used to it.

On some occasions Geetha also took him to her makeshift laboratory and tried various experiments on him to continue her research into developing new techniques involving hypnosis. She would also note and record his reaction to each of her experiments.

Sometimes some of her most intense experiments would have a serious effect on him and caused him much distress. It didn’t bother her in the slightest to see him in great discomfort or see him reduced to a quivering wreck, although she does draw the line and halt her unethical exploratory tests when it threatens to permanently damage her subject’s brain and drive her subject insane.

Like her eldest sister and her nieces, Geetha had complied a report on Slave 5’s progress. All four reports filed by the four Indian beauties were quite favourable. It was beginning to look like that Slave 5 could make the grade after all.

That is until Rani returned home the following week—the last week of Slave 5’s trial period ...

Act IV—The fourth week as supervised by Goddess Rani

Geetha then left the Padma residence to go on a short holiday of her own, leaving Slave 5 at the mercy of her evil elder sister. And it was this week that proved to be Slave 5’s most difficult week of trial.

Rani was looking forward to her ‘turn’ of accessing their new slave. When she saw him however she was in for a major shock. She was surprised at how much he had changed.

He used to be very skinny and although he was still of a slight build, he was somewhat leaner. He was developing muscles and his body was well toned.

Rani was also dismayed when she read the reports filed by her sisters and nieces. With horror she realised that her dreams of torturing and executing a male was hanging by a thread.

She always thought that his death at her hands was just a formality. She always thought of him as weak and never in her wildest dreams thought her sisters and nieces would train him up to speed.

For the next week Rani was at her most brutal as she frantically tried to undo all the good work that her sisters and nieces had done.

She treated him with the utmost cruelty as she gave him difficult and seemingly impossible tasks to do, in an effort to turn him into a compete failure.

She always found fault in everything he did and verbally insulted and degraded him at every turn in order to shatter his confidence and make him feel worthless.

During the previous four weeks Radha, Geetha, Lakshmi and Sindhu had also masturbated him and allowed him to cum.

Under Rani’s supervision however she prohibited him from ejaculating, despite constantly teasing him. It was an effort to weaken him and by the middle of the week it seemed to be working.

As she teased him to arouse his ecstasy she would wear an array of sexy costumes. On some occasions she would wear her favourite bondage gear, which consisted of thigh high leather boots and a black leather basque which was struggling to hold her gargantuan breasts.

The choice of clothing was deliberate as Rani knew full well that her tall boots frightened him. Every time Slave 5 sees Rani’s boot he begins to tremble as he imagined them crushing his balls.

By the end of the week he was almost a mental wretch. Rani held out a hope that she had done enough to blot his copy book and send him to his doom. Of course her report on his progress was far from flattering.

Epilogue

Slave 5 stood trembling in the kitchen of the Padma residence. Geetha had returned from her short trip abroad. Radha and her daughters had also come around to visit with Slave 9 in tow. All five ladies were in the living room.

Today was judgement day. Today was the day that decided his fate. Today was probably his last day on earth. Slave 5 waited patiently.

Suddenly the kitchen door opened and two figures entered. It was Lakshmi and Sindhu. Both were dressed in leather bondage gear almost identical to the one that Rani wears, with tall thigh high leather boots and black leather basques.

As soon as Slave 5 saw the two pairs of tall boots he began to tremble violently. Judging by their cruel smiles, he knew that the wicked young girls had deliberately dressed themselves in this particular attire. He knew that they were both taunting him.

The two girls then grabbed him and dragged him into the living room.

Once inside the living room, Slave 5 saw Rani sitting in an armchair. She was dressed for the momentous event in her bondage gear of basque and boots—something that didn’t come as a surprise to Slave 5.

Directly opposite Rani at the other side of the room was her elder sister Radha. Radha too was sitting in an armchair. She was dressed in a beautiful green sari. She was raising her hem to reveal her gold sandals. Licking away at Radha’s sandals was the naked and weak form of Slave 9.

Geetha was standing in the middle of the room in her tight jeans and tight pink crop top that displayed the contours of her large breasts.

Lakshmi and Sindhu then dragged Slave 5 to where Geetha was standing. Geetha looked at him scornfully. There was a pause before she finally spoke.

‘Slave your probationary period is over and the time had come to decide whether we should retain your services or send you to the next life’ said Geetha. ‘I have read the reports from my sisters and nieces. Since I am in charge of enslaving and maintaining males the responsibility is left to me to decide whether to let you live or die. I am required to make my decision solely on the reports submitted’.

Slave 5 trembled as Radha then clicked her fingers at Slave 9 to indicate to him that his cleaning duties are over for the time being. Slave 9 then stopped at Radha’s sandals.

‘The reports had genuinely been quite encouraging but Rani’s report is particularly damning, although I acknowledge the fact that her testimony is extremely biased’ said Geetha as she gave Rani a brief accusing glare as Slave 5 breathed a sigh of relief encouraged by Geetha’s keen observation. ‘However her report must be taken into consideration, just like the others’.

Geetha’s last words worried Slave 5 and he begun to tremble once again.

‘I have now reached a verdict on your fate’ continued Geetha. ‘I have not told anyone of my judgement as I wanted it to be a surprise for all’.

Geetha then gave Lakshmi and Sindhu a wink and the girls then dragged Slave 5 to where Rani was seated. They threw him violently to the floor in front of Rani’s tall boots.

This didn’t look good. Are they releasing him to Rani’s custody? He didn’t really know, but then again Geetha hadn’t still read out his fate.

Slave 5 raised his head and saw the tall boots of Rani and trembled. He also saw the smile on Rani’s face. She seemed confident that she had won and had succeeded in sentencing her slave to death.

Slave 5 trembled a lot more when he saw Rani staring at his balls. As he stared at the cruel boots he began to violently shake. He noticed that for once, Rani’s boots were spotlessly clean. He figured that Slave 9 must have cleaned them with his tongue just like he had earlier cleaned Radha’s footwear.

Slave 9 himself was looking at Slave 5, feeling some sympathy towards his fellow subordinate. He knew full well just how cruel Rani could be as he too suffered at her cruel hands almost on a daily basis.

As Slave 5 saw the tall boots and the cruel grin of Rani as she stared at his testicles, it began to dawn on him that he is not going to see today’s sunset.

He then heard Geetha’s voice in the background.

‘I am now going to read out the fate of Slave 5’ announced Geetha like a judge passing sentence on a condemned man.

‘Edward Anthony Kelsey your fate is as follows’ said Geetha. ‘You are to be …’

The End …