The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

A Trip Down Memory Lane

To say the least, I was stunned to find out where I was. It was home. Not my home back in Burlington, where the skies are either cloudy or bright. And not my home where any of my girls lived.

I was back home in Saskatchewan. Duck Lake, home to almost 1000 people. I was back among the rolling green grasses of summer and the powdery winter nights. The joke remained that you could still see your dog after it ran away after 3 days. But the most scary thing was that my home, for all my care, had been pristinely maintained.

Heather and my girls, now fully (or something like that) dressed, stood off to one side as I climbed up the familiar 4 steps of my old house. I looked back, and Pam nodded. I turned the knob on the door, and it opened, the familiar creaking still there. I stepped in, and there was our old couch, still leaning on three feet, one broken and slightly lower. There was our old Grand Piano, still out of tune. The wallpaper with green stripes of different shades was still on the walls. And our old dining room table, with the long scratch down the centre of it where I had pulled a pair of scissors down when cutting Christmas wrapping.

There was one new thing in the room. The old stereo was still where it should be, but a new stereo was below it on the floor, still in its box. I slowly moved towards it, trying to wrap my head around this whole thing. On the top was a little letter. It read Eric in italic calligraphy. I flipped it around and opened it. Out fell two pieces of paper. I picked up the smaller one first. On it was my mother’s scribbling, dated exactly 3 years ago today.

It has come to my attention that Eric has been getting better and better marks at school. I wonder what the big change was? I mean, one day, here he was, another cut knee and bruised eye, and the next day he comes home happy as a clam, bursting with some secret that a friend must have told him. Oh, how happy he looked! If only I could have told him sooner, and at a better time: We have to move. Oh what can we do now? I mean, Eric is so excited that those bullies aren’t around anymore, and that one kid was incarcerated. I almost wish he were in a worse mood before we broke the news. Well, here he comes now, a small smile on his face, probably asking me if we can take in yet another frog.

I remembered that day clearly. That was one of the first days that I found I could ‘suggest’ things to people. I say it like that, because back then, I thought that’s what it was. It was something that I had picked up to help me coerce people to my point of view. I had brought another frog, and asked if we could keep it. Mother had got another old shoebox, holes already poked out. I had kept that frog for almost a week before it was lost at school. It was more funny than sad, because it had taken up residence in old Ms. McFarlane’s coat, and her scream at the end of a rather bad day was well worth putting up with her.

I checked the other piece of paper. It too was written by my mother, dated a few days after the previous note.

Eric has taken to the news like a fish to water! Oh, I’m so happy! And for me, this couldn’t be a better day! Henry took Eric in to work today for some reason or another. And when they came home, Eric was told to go play for a while. Henry swept me into his arms and told me that he was getting a better position at his new job, and that along with that came an opening for me at a financial branch that taught new brokers. I’m so thrilled! Maybe seeing Eric in a good mood is what we all needed.

I was about to start selling this old house when Henry asked me not to. He told me in a hush-hush way that this job was such that we could afford both houses! And without mortgage! This was almost a dream come true! So much has come from that one good day for Eric.

And so, because he seemed to give us such good luck, Henry and I have decided, that in a few years’ time when he meets someone special and decides to marry her, we shall give him this house as a wedding gift. I hope that his children will also bring him good luck.

The letter stopped there. I read it through twice more, and wasn’t really surprised when Heather showed up beside me. She spoke softly, it was almost hard to hear her.

“We spoke to your parents. All of us. Your mother called me aside and asked me what your bad mood was about. I told her that our friend had just died. She did the strangest thing that anyone had ever done, and showed us a picture of this house. She said that this house had given her hope, and that you had caused all of the good things in your life. Now, we all know this has something to do with your power, but nonetheless, your mother asked if we could get you here without your knowing it. We all decided to gang up on you. Emily was the only one who couldn’t make it; she has decided to leave our group, on account of school being too important for her. I hope that this is somewhat–”

I didn’t wait for her to finish. I turned to the stairs, and ran up them to my old room. There was everything still in its place. The shag carpet was still stained where I had spilt more than one glass of chocolate milk. The old small straight bed, pushed against one corner, a bookshelf opposite it and crammed with books and old pictures. My mother had been one for putting the names of everyone in the photos on the backs, but I still remembered everyone at a glance; Bobby, with his slanting glasses and Suzy with her goofy smile and Sharon with her slight lisp, sitting at a cafeteria table, minutes before they started pelting me with old fries.

There was a bit of dust, and the windows were closed, but lots of sunlight was streaming in. I closed the door, and breathed in deeply. Here was where I had first contemplated using my power to better my life other than just using it to get good grades or get away with trouble.

I lay on the bed, the springs groaning under the sudden and unexpected pressure weight. I put my head back, and stared at the ceiling. Where was everyone now, I thought. I tried to remember where everyone was, but I had lost touch with them very quickly.

Heather and the girls were busying themselves downstairs, cleaning and dusting everything. The stereo was left in its box, but I didn’t bother opening it just yet. There was time for that later. I found Jess bent over the back of a couch, lightly rubbing a cloth over the curtains. I maneuvered myself behind the couch, so that with her added height, I was face to face with her barely covered tits. I didn’t do what I had wanted to do for a while and stick my face in them, but looked up at her face.

“Jess,” I started, before her hand brushed the back of my head, found some hair, and then pushed my head forward into her chest anyway. As I snuggled up to those glorious mounds, I smelt chocolate and vanilla scents wafting off of her, invading and conquering my senses. I tried to speak again, this time pausing on occasion to kiss her succulent breasts.

“Jess, how long,” kiss “are you all,” kiss, kiss “allowed to stay here?”

“Eric, we have all taken an oath not to return to our schoolwork until you are sufficiently recovered from your ordeals. You are to return to your old school, and your old hangouts, and see your old friends, and you will see what we see in you. Until that time, you and us are to remain here. Whoever can’t sleep in this house will sleep in the bus. Hank has offered to drive us wherever we want, free of charge, with the exception of gas. He seems so nice lately! When Heather and I saw him earlier today, he just leered at my chest, and I could not help myself but try to get him off without touching himself. It was just so much fun, sitting on Heather, kissing, licking and sucking her tits and fingering her at the same time as she was fingering me. She was talking about something, and the next thing I knew, I really needed a cock, but Heather had told us that unless you were in the mood, we couldn’t have any. Hank was effectively off limits. So what you’re doing now, well if you don’t watch it, could lead to much more than sex with just me. Everyone here, and yes that includes Michelle, is really looking for some much needed fuck time. So, please, unless you want to be gang raped, be careful and go out and play until about 6 or so.”

All this time I had been kissing her chest, slowly moving my tongue further and further inside her shirt. When I reached her nipples, they were already pointed and ready for some action. I had also found her crotch with my dick, and I was slowly rubbing it. I could feel her need for me on my cock as clear as I could feel the need of Heather beside her and Denise behind Heather slowly rubbing and massaging her breasts. I took Jess’ advice, and stopped kissing and rubbing her, but not without a parting shot of pulling her down to kiss me on the lips, all while pulling her hand down to very lightly grasp my cock. That was all I needed right now, because the look of dismay on the girls’ faces was just too cute to mess up.

I left the house, pulling my shirt closer to me. I headed to the bus first, where there in a closet the girls had left my coat, boots and an extra hat and mitts. I asked Hank, who at the time was cat-napping in the kitchen, what time it was, and he said that it was about 2 in the afternoon on a Sunday. I decided to put off any school trips, and just went for a walk to wherever my feet took me. I was never worried when I had lived here, as it was well known that we as kids were always taken in by the folks who lived around here.

Not much had changed in terms of the landscape. The highway was still here, and the fields surrounding it were like oceans of white and green against the black of the road. I started walking west, heading towards town. I missed my truck still in Burlington, but I carried on, mulling things over in my head. Jordan was dead; I was back in Saskatchewan; I was given my parents’ old house; I love every one of these girls, how do I choose one?

That last question kept me going until I reached the edge of the city. I hadn’t realized how in shape I was getting, as before when I was a kid, I would be breathing hard and panting slightly. Of course, I was also under attack from bullies then too. I found the old grocery store, lights still on, the odd person walking in and out. Some teens were hanging out of the only nightclub in town, sharing a cigarette. I was heading out the other side when I suddenly felt very thirsty. All of this discovery, the dust in my old house, the near sex, and the cold dry air was leaving me parched. I let myself into the nearest convenience store, and heard a voice say “We’re closing up.”

I turned my head, not really looking at the speaker. “It’s okay, I just need a drink. Be out of here in like a second.” I heard a gruff bark, and I got myself an orange Crush to drink. As I reached towards my back pocket to grab my wallet, I found that it wasn’t there. I looked up into the eyes of Mr. Asian Man. He looked the same, if a bit older with a few more graying hairs. I blinked a few times, and started to smile. He did the same thing, and we greeted each other like old friends. Well, we were, but not in the way that Drew and I were friends, but like people who had met many times saw someone they recognized after a long time away. We shook hands, and traded small talk for a few moments.

He closed the doors, locked up, and led me to the back. It hadn’t changed much, in all these years. It was cramped, messy, and there was the faint musty smell of being lived in well. As I sat down in one of the offered chairs, I had a faint recollection of what I had been doing here before. I was hiding, pursued by people who were planning on hurting me, because I was easy to pick on. I shook my head for a second, smiled to myself, and saw that Mr. Fong, Mr. Asian Man’s real last name, was smiling at me, as if expecting me to do just that.

“What, do you find me funny or something?”

“Oh no sir. Just that you left here, what, 3 or 4 years ago, with little more than a goodbye? That was some kind of miracle you had, it was.”

“Stroke of luck? Huh, maybe. The thing they don’t tell you is that sometimes luck brings more than you can handle.”

He laughed, in a barking way, and went to turn off the lights. I planned out my day with a pen and some paper I found on the desk in front of me, and as I stuffed the paper into my pants pocket, I heard the door open again.

Her chest was spectacular. That was the first thing I noticed, unfortunately. Going past my girls into the FF or GG area, she was amazing. She was dressed in a casual business suit, with black dress shirt, grey tie, and black denim pants which were almost glued to her even in this weather. Her hair was long, black, straight. She had a straight-forward look to her, an almost eagle-type of face. But there was something…familiar. It took me a minute, two, three. She stood there in total silence, waiting for something, not even looking at me, like I was invisible.

Mr. Fong came back in, right behind this girl. No, woman. She looked to be quite tired of waiting, almost like she should be the one in charge. Something so familiar, it hurt to think of. Mr. Fong slid behind his desk, and waited along with me. I was about to speak, when he held up a finger to his mouth, smiled, and looked back to the girl.

She kicked off her shoes and started to remove her shirt, unbuttoning the shirt, except the bottom two. The tie came off, rested on the desk. The shirt was over her head before I could protest. The gigantic breasts were placed quite nicely up on her chest, but the strangest thing was the corset. She wore it black, like her suit, with red trimming and lots of straps around the front, which showed more than it was hiding. Her pants were next, but before we could see anything good (and yes, we were both looking quite hard), she covered herself with her shirt. Her pants she folded nicely, placed them on the desk, and opened a black satchel that was under the desk.

She pulled out a small blanket to cover herself with, and folded the shirt on top of her pants. When she sat down, she gave a small ‘Ooh’, and wiggled around. She smiled for the first time, making it very hard not to just stare at her chest, and answered “Cold chair.”

Then she was all business, even with being near naked in this man’s office. Still smiling, she handed over two copies of a letter. It was short, and it read:

The parent / guardian of one Kimberly ______ is to be given up for adoption to the first wo/man and wo/man who accept the terms of attached agreement. She will be under their care from the time that they so choose, or until death.

Attached to the short letter was a long list of things to be followed upon this girls adoption, including (and no I’m not making this up):

And various other things. As I perused the letter, Mr. Fong singed at the bottom and sealed the envelope. He and the girl now waited on me. The only thing that really caught my eye was the stuff at the bottom.

Okay, that was fair. Wait, what?! Able to have sex with any man or woman, and gets a healthy of sex to boot? That was weird even for me to sign off on. Wait, why was I signing off on these things?

I opened my mouth to express my feelings, but was unable to do so. I couldn’t make a sound, much less open my mouth. It was a bit scary, but it was nothing to what I could have done if my mouth had been able to move. I pointed to the paper and shrugged. The girl nodded and told me, in her still not-yet-a-woman and no-long-a-girl way, “Well, sir, Mr. Fong here needed a second set of eyes to peruse and accept the terms at which Kimberly ______ is to be released and given up for adoption. Just sign the form, and we shall be on our way.”

I signed my name, sealed it into an envelope, and having gathered it up in her satchel, the girl stood up. The blanket fell off, and we both got a good look at her thong covered snatch, pulsating with desire and quite damp with her juices. She took out one last form, signed it herself, and started to dress herself.

I found myself able to speak again, and asked the pertinent question on my mind.

“Excuse me, but who is Kimberly _______?” I was hoping that she would give me a picture of a hot-bodied girl that wanted to screw the night away. I hadn’t gone without sex in a long time since I met Heather, Jess, and Denise.

She looked startled, and smiled again, even broader with teeth showing. “Why Eric, don’t you recognize me?”

Suddenly it all clicked. Her name should have ticked me off; hell, her chest should have given me time to get it. But there it was. She was signing off herself to whoever wanted her. She couldn’t be over the age of 16, and yet she carried herself with such poise and dignity that I wondered if she had rich parents. Mr. Fong, seeing my lightbulb go off in my head, smiled again. He connected the pieces for me, in a short simple way.

“Kimberly’s parents died when she was young, and being her neighbor, I took her in, gave her a place to stay, and she grew up with me and my wife. Sadly, my wife was taken from me years ago as well, but Kimberly’s parents and I had got along very well, so I know that they were going to be pleased with her upbringing. But when she went to Ontario to go to another school, she stopped writing to me, and I got worried. But just as I was at the airport to go to Ontario myself to find her, poof, there she is, smiling, happy, and looking like she does now. You need to know – when she left, she was almost flat as a board. Now look at her! All those chemicals in your lakes must have done some good to her.”

Kimberly giggled and pushed him slightly. “Oh papa! Please excuse him, he just likes looking at me. And because he was my father for almost 16 years, it was easy not to think of him that way. You know, most of the time. But there were a couple times…”

She cut off, and started to laugh. He joined in, and I gave a small chuckle myself, not really sure if it was a joke or she had almost given away a secret. But she turned back to me, and I almost got knocked over in the hug she put me into. My dick hadn’t seen much action lately, and I was so surprised and turned on that I was rock hard in almost an instant. She looked down to where I was staring into her cleavage, and she smirked. “At least I know that there are two things about you that haven’t changed!”

She got off of me, reluctantly, and I noticed that it was almost 6:00. The girls had told me to be home by then, and I knew I couldn’t make it back in the dark at this hour, so I asked if I could get a ride with one of them. Mr. Fong nodded, and Kimberly shoved him back into the chair. She grabbed his keys, told him that she’d be back later, and kissed him on the cheeks. She was almost out the door, when I called out, “Hey Kimberly, do you want your pants or not?”

We arrived at exactly 5:59pm. I sat in the car, thanking Kimberly for the drive. “Oh please, call me Kim. We’re close enough to call each other by the names we prefer. What do you prefer? Master? Lord? Or just Eric?”

She was serious. That was almost too funny to contain. I opened the door, letting the cold air in. I said that Eric was fine, and got out into the gathering snow. Stupid winter was coming down hard out here. Snowing like crazy, it was amazing that she knew where I lived better than I did. She commented dryly about it. “I liked you when I first saw you hiding in the back of my dad’s store. You were kind of cute. I just wanted to make you mine when we grew up. But we were only, what, 11 and 12? Not going to happen for a bit longer, in any case. So I asked my dad where you lived, and when I finally got the courage to come and visit you, you were already in Ontario. I wanted to find you again, I really did, so I left for High School in Ontario, the same one you go to, to talk to you. And persuade you to date me. But I get there, and Jordan finds me first, and well… you know the rest.”

That I did, only too well. Kimberly sinking into the floor, killing him by punching through his chest, taking a small jellybean-like thing from his chest. I still hadn’t bothered to find out more about it.

We embraced for a second, then I remembered that it was winter, and while I had a coat and mitts on, she didn’t. So I led her into the house, just as my watch ticked onto 6:00.

“And where have you been all day, mister?” came a voice from the kitchen. I knew it to be Heather, but I played along with the game.

“I was just hanging out with friends, Mom. One of them came over for a bit, is that okay?”

“Sure sure, always nice to meet your friends. Hi, I’m He –” Heather’s voice stopped, and when she saw Kimberly smiling in full form, she squealed. “KIMBERLY!!!!” She ran past me and hugged her like an old friend, which in fact she was. The other girls had heard the scream, and the whole house now resounded with a large yelling match, each trying to hug, kiss or paw at Kim in some way. I shrugged past them, and made it into the kitchen to see what was for dinner. The girls had made a potluck of sorts, each cooking something different. There was stew, a soup of sorts, something in the over, and things all over the kitchen.

“Eric, come out of there and introduce your friend to us.”

I sheepishly came out and said in a bashful way, “Kim, this is my loving group of girls who led me out here to reminisce about my life. Girls, this is Kim, whom you all seem to know quite well.”

We laughed, for the first time in a long time it seemed. I wondered why I had been in such a funk. I reached the conclusion that even though Jordan was gone, there was life to live, girls to love, people to meet. All in all, just because one of my friends was now gone, there was no reason for me not to keep living mine. Jess came out of the kitchen behind me, and said in her best Magenta from Rocky Horror Picture Show impression, “Mastah, Dinnah is prepared!”

A few girls didn’t get it, but laughed along anyway. After all, these girls were all here by choice, and I had no control over any of them. Well, in a manner of speaking.

Dinner was spectacular, like the girls had been waiting to show off their domestic skills. Denise had made the stew, and it was a first course meal by itself. Jess and Heather had stuffed and cooked an entire turkey by themselves. Megan had assisted Pam in making some pancakes and French toast, complete with strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream toppings. Kat, Lauren and Michelle had all contributed something to the soup that was the after-dinner dessert, and made an interesting apple-chicken-potato soup. Soft ice-cream made – yes, made – by Blair for dessert if anyone had wanted any was allowed, but we had all gained a few pounds by that point. Even me, with what some of my friends called an ‘Expandable Stomach” was stuffed.

At the time, I was so relaxed, and warm, and happy that I didn’t even realize that we had moved to the living room. It was much cleaner, thanks to the girls, and there were enough chairs and couches for us all to sit comfortably on and in. They even had a gigantic bean bag chair which seated two, which was taken by Kim and Jess. Heather and I shared a love seat, her on top of me. Megan, Denise, Kat and Lauren had taken up residence sitting on the floor in front of some of the couches, laying down or giving the others massages. Michelle was getting a rather sensuous back massage from Pam, who was getting one in return from Blair.

We spoke of little things, keeping the mood light, the times fun. It was then, at that point in time, that I did something drastic, spontaneous, and in front of the people who mattered the most to me.

I got up to go to the bathroom, because I didn’t want to do this on a full bladder. I washed my hands, dried them, and entered my room. It was cleaned up, and my big bed was in the corner as much as it could be, my computer and things still packed on the desk. I went into the closet, opened a secret compartment (which was just an old board in the wall which moved), and took out a small little box. I opened it, smiled once more, and closed it. I moved the board back into place, making sure all my other treasures were in there. I swallowed, breathed hard, and exited the room. The girls downstairs were all laughing and some of them seemed to be gasping for air. It seems that I was the source of the joke, as when I walked in, they erupted again. I bowed for their sake, and then knelt on the floor. In front of Heather.

I swallowed again, down on one knee, nervous as hell. I just looked at her, saw the love and adoration in her eyes, and spoke in as clear a voice as I could muster.

“Heather ________, will you do me the honor of giving me your hand in marriage?”

I opened the ring box, the tiny little diamond sparkling in the dim light. The White gold band it was encased in hadn’t collected any dust, and it gleamed like new. My father had given me this ring on my 10th birthday, to show me what kind of a ring he had used to get my mother to marry him. He had given it to me out of respect for me, because he trusted me to know when and how to use it.

The laughter was dead. Silence prevailed. All the other girls were looking, no staring, at Heather. She started to cry, eyes welling up.

I took the ring out of its case, laid it on my palm, and held it out to her. She took it, stared at the tiny rock in it, and burst into tears. I wanted to cradle her and tell her it was just for fun, but thankfully, my rational mind kicked in and told me to stay quiet.

She wiped her eyes, looked at me with what I thought was pure love and hearts in her eyes like so many anime girls, and whispered a tiny “Yes.” She jumped out of the chair, and we hugged for what seemed like the longest time. I could feel her love, her adoration, but more importantly her trust in me through that simple action of affection. We didn’t need to kiss on it, or screw after, or even be alone – we were alone in that living room in my old house, all the other girls gone. It was like we were in another dimension, but my mind was only on her. She slipped on the little ring, and it fit perfectly. I didn’t even know her ring size. We just kept staring at each other, and we kissed, for what seemed the first time. We had smooched, deep throated, and French kissed each other for almost a year. This was the first ‘real’ kiss we had ever given each other, without trying to make something more out of it. When the kiss ended and we came back to the present, the other girls were clapping and crying themselves, they were so happy for us.

I noticed a few smiles here and there, and Heather was busy gabbing away to Jess. She stopped, and said with a gigantic smile, “You know, we’ve never even gone on a single date! Don’t people usually start dating before they ask for someone’s hand in marriage?”

The room laughed again, and for the first time since I had come back to Saskatchewan, I felt at home.